PDA

View Full Version : Emerald City Leaderboard May 19 2017

Clark_Wayne
05-19-17, 12:00 PM
waouh already another leaderboard !

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36834

milestones prizes :
50 milestones : random reward
400 milestones : Yellow brick path (deco)
800 milestones : random reward
1200 milestones : InferOwl
1700 milestones : random reward
2200 milestones : Eire Shire (shamrock/nature habitat)
2800 milestones : random reward
3500 milestones : Silly Goose (from a previous Spin to Win)
4200 milestones : random reward
5000 milestones : Scaredy Lion (Super Rare, Earth Fire, hatching 15h, evolving 17h) new
5800 milestones : OzCelot (Super Rare, Dark Nature, hatching 15h, evolving 17h) new

36941 36943
Scaredy Lion egg and OzCelot egg

Leaderboard grand prize : Deerthy (UltraRare, Water Fire, hatching 12h, evolving 14h) new

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36846

https://i.imgur.com/949Cvcm.jpg

Deerthy egg!

Emerald habitat : (beautiful !)

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36887

DirkDragon
05-19-17, 12:05 PM
waouh already another leaderboard !

Caught me out. Expected this to start Tuesday so had nothing in the Evo. I was hoping for a quiet weekend!

Sakrysta
05-19-17, 12:09 PM
Ugh. My food stores are so low from planting for hours instead of food volume. And these animals are great!

poofyena
05-19-17, 12:22 PM
I LOVE all the milestone animals! I don't have any of them so I'm super excited for this one. I am not to fussed about the Deer though so probably going to take this one easy and aim to get the Ozelot as it's gorgeous. So far unable to tell how my group is going to be, I know it's only just started but this time last LB I was last and people were boosting, this time only 4 of us even have points.
I'm saving the food for when I really want the first place animal hehe

AppieP
05-19-17, 12:56 PM
Love this milestone too. Haven't any of the animals, and a habitat for free as well. Thanks S8.

Phoenix406
05-19-17, 02:05 PM
I'm really excited about this LB, too! I love the deer but haven't a chance in Hades of getting it. oh well.

fwlzzzg
05-19-17, 02:27 PM
Yay ! Finally a leaderboard with great milestones and prizes ! The last one was a total flop. Now I'm intrigued again !

JustKay
05-19-17, 03:24 PM
I had a hunch this might come! Loaded everything up the day before since I'd already finished the Petals World Event! Like in DS, I am probably happy with my 10 win streak and could retire from LBs.... but if I end up in an easy group, I wouldn't say no to another gold trophy :D

Phoenix406
05-19-17, 03:51 PM
I'm in a group with no one that I recognize, and it seems to be pretty competitive already. . :(

JustKay
05-19-17, 04:33 PM
Water fire is a really useful type pairing to have in tourney and having an ultra rare of this would be handy ... am starting to think I want Deerthy afterall... >_<

sparklegirly
05-19-17, 04:42 PM
I love this leaderboard! I bought the habitat and put it next to the Puddle Park so now there's a rainbow in the clouds! So precious! Now I'm 200 gems short for Deerthy. Please give me a gem sale in the morning 😙

I tried to place the Yellow Brick Paths together but they don't connect. This is now a useless deco that could have been the cutest path ever!

Clark_Wayne
05-19-17, 05:05 PM
Ugh. My food stores are so low from planting for hours instead of food volume. And these animals are great!
are we in the same group ? LOL
if so are you going for DeerThy ?
if the last day we are leader and if nobody try to fight, we can save our food and gems at the end ;) and share the gold trophy ;)

Alideh
05-19-17, 05:33 PM
It looks like I wasn't put in a hard group this time. I already wasted about 170k apples since I needed to level up and evolve some animals to have more lvl 15 and to also help towards the milestones however I don't think I am going to aim for the first prize. If you are in my group good luck!! I'm surprisingly in first place at 1,008 points and second place right now is at 764 points. It's a Russian Girl so I'm sure at night she will pass me up and get in second place.
I'm sooo happy we got another habitat :D I look forward to those *-* I don't have any of the animals, and I plan on leaving the owl and the silly goose in baby form, The lion looks soo cute not sure if I should also leave him in baby form or not. The last animal looks really cool and pretty!! I love the starry design theme. It's definitely a new design and animal form which I hope Storm8 makes more of. I love anything with galaxy or stars/sparkly stars (Not the pointy ones but the small shiny ones like on the Nocturnowl, and the ones on the Zodiac animals when they are in level 15)

missKristel
05-19-17, 10:15 PM
This leaderboard had awesome animals. I really want the OzCelot.

Sakrysta
05-20-17, 07:37 AM
if the last day we are leader and if nobody try to fight, we can save our food and gems at the end ;) and share the gold trophy ;)
LOL! Actually, I think we are in the same group! I have a Pern forest that is in 9th place right below me! (Which I love, because I am a HUGE Anne McCaffrey fan!)

I don't care anything for the trophies, although the design of this one might just be the best yet. But I always want new animals if I can get them. It will all depend on the group and whether it looks possible at the end whether I go for Deerthy. We do have 10 days to harvest before needing to boost, although I will have to feed along the way to be able to keep my evolution flower occupied. I am more than happy to cede the gold trophy to you if I can at least get 2nd. :D

sparklegirly
05-20-17, 08:32 AM
https://i.imgur.com/949Cvcm.jpg

Deerthy egg!
Incubation: 12 hours
Evolution: 14 hours

tahitii
05-20-17, 09:30 AM
Does the Eire Shire habitat only hold shamrock animals? 🙁

Clark_Wayne
05-20-17, 09:33 AM
Does the Eire Shire habitat only hold shamrock animals? ��

yes and ONLY shamrock animals ;)

Clark_Wayne
05-20-17, 09:38 AM
LOL! Actually, I think we are in the same group! I have a Pern forest that is in 9th place right below me! (Which I love, because I am a HUGE Anne McCaffrey fan!)

I don't care anything for the trophies, although the design of this one might just be the best yet. But I always want new animals if I can get them. It will all depend on the group and whether it looks possible at the end whether I go for Deerthy. We do have 10 days to harvest before needing to boost, although I will have to feed along the way to be able to keep my evolution flower occupied. I am more than happy to cede the gold trophy to you if I can at least get 2nd. :D

yes it is me :D and i too love the Pern books ;)
you know may be we will end both 2nd or even lower LOL

i had a look on the other lands : there are 2-3 players who are really serious

tahitii
05-20-17, 09:57 AM
Thank you Clark Wayne! I only have two shamrock animals, already placed somewhere else 😐
Why not include another element in the habitat? 😉

poofyena
05-20-17, 11:00 AM
Ok I'm in a pretty tough group so feeling better about not going for 1st or 2nd! I have never been in a more relaxed group yet, I'm always with the gem spenders and I spend none (or very few ha)
Also don't mind dropping down the LB as last time it worked pretty well for spins, being in 18th netted me all the milestone animals without much effort, so i wouldn't mind staying right down there again this time around. Green Kitty I'm coming for you!

ashanthya
05-20-17, 01:56 PM
Has anyone won the Eire Shire yet, that can verify that this version still only houses Shamrock animals? I know the original only held Shamrocks. While I've got all 7 of the released Shamrock types (and thus have animals I can put in the habitat), it doesn't seem fair to others that none of the animals in this event have Shamrocks. What will people do with a habitat that they can't even use?

Silverrain1
05-20-17, 02:01 PM
Has anyone won the Eire Shire yet, that can verify that this version still only houses Shamrock animals? I know the original only held Shamrocks. While I've got all 7 of the released Shamrock types (and thus have animals I can put in the habitat), it doesn't seem fair to others that none of the animals in this event have Shamrocks. What will people do with a habitat that they can't even use?

Hi, yes. I just won it and checked. It still only houses the shamrock type. So it will stay in my storage. 😟

ashanthya
05-20-17, 02:18 PM
For your sake, Silverrain1, and everyone else without any Shamrock animals, I hope that the next event (Storybook, maybe?) has the Shamrock as the common theme. Otherwise it would definitely suck to have to wait until next St Paddy's to be able to get any animals to be able to actually use it. :(

Clark_Wayne
05-20-17, 02:56 PM
i don't mind having the Eire Shire since i wanted it for the celtic cat / 4leaf dog / LimeChick.
i have 7 shamrock animals and only 1 Eire Shire (from the 1st St-Patrick event)
there will be 1 place left for a future shamrock animal (tournament ?)

tahitii
05-21-17, 05:09 AM
It would be nice if the design team will make the Eire Shire able to hold a second element 😊

sparklegirly
05-21-17, 08:54 AM
Hello Clark_Wayne I have updated my post with the evolution time for Deerthy. Maybe we will find more of her friends and they can live in the Lucky habitat. It's still somewhere over the rainbow!

Clark_Wayne
05-21-17, 10:34 AM
Hello Clark_Wayne I have updated my post with the evolution time for Deerthy. Maybe we will find more of her friends and they can live in the Lucky habitat. It's still somewhere over the rainbow!

thx :) will update post#1

willjardell2003
05-22-17, 07:45 AM

But there are some super rare animals, they are strong too. I think leaderboard is the only thing I spend gems; apples to. I give much effort to this type of event too much instead of other event :))

willjardell2003
05-22-17, 07:54 AM
I'm feel I'm lucky; I'm not a really crazy gamers but the group they have given me is a lottle bit lazy, I could have chance to get the deerthy; I'm excited so much. I think; if you arr in lower level, higher chance for you to win the 1st prize becuz you just compete with lazy player or some player who have just started. But I'm worried that I can't get the ozcelot in the future; the average of event points I got for some first day is 450event points/day, not safe to get the beautiful; rare and precious animals; I love the ozcelot too much; at least I have to go out with a scaredy lion and deerthy. I waste quite much gems and apples to this event becuz I love leaderboard, I'm not really keen on storybook, toornament.

willjardell2003
05-22-17, 08:00 AM
Guys, I haven't receive the deerthy yet (6days left :((() but can I have an question, I need answer from you guys as quick as possible (sr for my bad english and explain, plz understand for me as well :))) : if I breeded the deerthy and a CU, could I get some fire-legendary or water-legendary animals (like garnet griffin, ruby razorback,....)???? I think both CU and DT (deerthy) are ultra rare animals, iff I breed them together, I won't have a new red-water animal ( there aren't any water-fire animal can be hatched from breeding), I mayn't get the skyger too, so that I just take some water-legendary or fire-legendary animals instead of other animals, huh?? I need an answer as quick as possible, plz answer me, thx you!!

littelprincess0313
05-22-17, 10:24 AM
I wanna spin the castle!! Please - I really wanna have it, would even spend gems for it

AppieP
05-22-17, 02:44 PM
I wanna spin the castle!! Please - I really wanna have it, would even spend gems for it
You can buy 8 from me. LOL. I want to spin realm runes. Not even spinned ones. Only deco and pointboxes.

Clark_Wayne
05-22-17, 03:54 PM
You can buy 8 from me. LOL. I want to spin realm runes. Not even spinned ones. Only deco and pointboxes.
they should create exchange "deco for runes" LOL

Alideh
05-22-17, 06:22 PM
Anybody else not getting points for breeding and evolving? Twice I didn't get points, maybe even 3 times but Earlier I did the nesting and putting on habitat half asleep in the morning.
I just evolved an animals and the points showed at the bottom but I didn't get them. Same thing happened to me yesterday when I finished breeding some animals :/
Is this a glitch or just me :(

littelprincess0313
05-22-17, 08:39 PM

I actually would do that... I just have 3 expantions left, with no update in sight mine will soon go to waste anyway -.-
Are you in the front of the group? Or how did you do it xD

AppieP
05-23-17, 12:40 AM
I actually would do that... I just have 3 expantions left, with no update in sight mine will soon go to waste anyway -.-
Are you in the front of the group? Or how did you do it xD
I wish that was true. Just placed 14 with 3560. More than enough to complete the milestone. That's my goal for now. Not sure I would spent all my food to get to place 1 or 2nd. For some reason I always sitting in a tough group. Maby more luck next time.

@CLark_Wayne
I hope they do that in the future XD.

willjardell2003
05-23-17, 06:27 AM
I wanna spin the castle!! Please - I really wanna have it, would even spend gems for it bless your heart, I got 2 unneeded emerald castle, they looks beautiful but useless, I only want some golden chest :((

willjardell2003
05-23-17, 06:46 AM

I have more than 30realm runes now, I'm waiting to expand to the solar bear, it only take 12 realm runes and... 5000000 coins, now I only have1600000 coins (I'm growing money to reach 5000000), it will take a long time to grow up money to 5000000, I only want to expand to solar bear instead of other place to expand, so all my realm rume is being used for nothing, wanna have all of it? ) there are 33 realm runes of my storage, hope we can trade 😂😂😂 (just kiding, it's not available

littelprincess0313
05-23-17, 10:44 AM
bless your heart, I got 2 unneeded emerald castle, they looks beautiful but useless, I only want some golden chest :((

I wish you could give them to me :'(

Clark_Wayne
05-23-17, 12:40 PM
Emerald habitat :

Phoenix406
05-23-17, 04:30 PM
Guys, I haven't receive the deerthy yet (6days left :((() but can I have an question, I need answer from you guys as quick as possible (sr for my bad english and explain, plz understand for me as well :))) : if I breeded the deerthy and a CU, could I get some fire-legendary or water-legendary animals (like garnet griffin, ruby razorback,....)???? I think both CU and DT (deerthy) are ultra rare animals, iff I breed them together, I won't have a new red-water animal ( there aren't any water-fire animal can be hatched from breeding), I mayn't get the skyger too, so that I just take some water-legendary or fire-legendary animals instead of other animals, huh?? I need an answer as quick as possible, plz answer me, thx you!!

Is someone able to answer WillJardell's questions? No one seems to be responding, and I'm not sure of the answer. To the best of my knowledge, yes, you could potentially get a crystal hybrid if you breed Deerthy with a Crystal Unicorn, but I believe that the chances are still very low.

Clark_Wayne
05-23-17, 06:37 PM

hmm i don't think you can use deerthy for breeding because it is water-fire
i don't know what level you are but if you have another water-fire animal, you may have noticed that you can not find it in your breeding list ;)
because s8 found that when players breed water-fire with CU, they always got a crystal hybrid so they excluded all of them from the breeding list.
so i don't think you will find deerthy in the breeding list :D

and about breeding 2 ultra-rares : rarity has nothing to do in breeding. you won't have automatically an ultra-rare because you breed 2 ultra-rare.
ultra-rare means you can not get it easily ;)

JustKay
05-23-17, 06:44 PM
hmm i don't think you can use deerthy for breeding because it is water-fire
i don't know what level you are but if you have another water-fire animal, you may have noticed that you can not find it in your breeding list ;)
because s8 found that when players breed water-fire with CU, they always got a crystal hybrid so they excluded all of them from the breeding list.
so i don't think you will find deerthy in the breeding list :D

Dang, with I knew that earlier. If u could u'd probably get rainbow lengendary hybrids too now

In other news got 45 houra on the nest. Jade or citrine. With my wealthy codrgi evo I could rack up aome nice points on this lb

littelprincess0313
05-23-17, 10:22 PM
bless your heart, I got 2 unneeded emerald castle, they looks beautiful but useless, I only want some golden chest :((

I got one :D super happy here.... but it seems that I already had one... hm when did I spin that xD

sparklegirly
05-24-17, 12:56 PM
I have now evolved my Deerthy to 15 and she is my new favorite I think, definitely in my top five favorites! Thank you so much FlatFoot and all of Storm8 for all the time you put into making this the best game ever! I do have to say that I wish this event was a storybook and not a leaderboard, but I understand these events encourage more players to spend gems.
On another note, everyone in my group is playing nicely for now. I know that some of these members will boost during the last fifteen minutes, doubling even tripling their scores, because we have been in the same group before. For this reason I hate leaderboard events, and I think third place should be able to receive the animal prize too. I'd like to say to everyone, if you currently have 2,000+ gems in your account please consider buying Deerthy from the Market. Thank you!

http://i.imgur.com/efpe9nJ.jpg

BatCrzy2
05-25-17, 03:24 PM
It would be nice if the design team will make the Eire Shire able to hold a second element 😊

Mine now shows Shamrock and Nature....they listened to you! :D

Clark_Wayne
05-25-17, 04:00 PM

could you ask them to raise habitats cap and release more expansions ? :D

JustKay
05-25-17, 08:40 PM
In other news got 45 houra on the nest. Jade or citrine. With my wealthy codrgi evo I could rack up aome nice points on this lb

Citrine. I like this animal more but do lament not getting a dark legendary hybrid. Maybe for another LB

Hopefully with this luck I can boost myway to the OzCelot easily :)

littelprincess0313
05-25-17, 09:35 PM

Yes! Do that maybe you have a special connection with them oO
And thx for the new element for the habitat :D

tahitii
05-26-17, 04:49 AM

I think they soon will since it's also in their best interest 😉 Hopefully they read this and we'll see a big update in the coming weeks :)

Mine now shows Shamrock and Nature....they listened to you! :D

That's nice! Didn't notice it till I read your post! Thank you S8!

Clark_Wayne
05-26-17, 12:01 PM
50% off for the boost :)
good timing for my valkyrie : finish evolution in couple of hours :) yeah !

cupcakesakura
05-27-17, 02:11 AM
only a few days left!!! deerthy is a cutie aaa i hope i can stay in 1st or at least 2nd

Phoenix406
05-27-17, 04:50 PM
I feel kind of guilty. I think I'm going to try for Deerthy, but I know some of the other people in my group are really trying to. Is it fair that I'm a [] year old woman with a good job playing against kids?

Clark_Wayne
05-27-17, 05:11 PM
I feel kind of guilty. I think I'm going to try for Deerthy, but I know some of the other people in my group are really trying to. Is it fair that I'm a [] year old woman with a good job playing against kids?

i don't think they are all kids ;)

supster50
05-27-17, 05:31 PM

They aren't all kids and let me put it this way, I have kids that are older then you. Whishing I was [] year old kid. And as far as a job, I have no where to go and all day to get there. I believe playing FFS is my job. Have fun life is shorter then you think. Play hard and go get Deerthy you deserve her go my child go!

GreytMom
05-27-17, 05:53 PM

Lol! I'm right there with ya, girlie! I see lots forests that are named like "SuzieQ1977" or "JimmysGramma" or "NanaS" and think that it would be interesting to see the demographics of FFS players. I'm not sure if we're allowed to make a thread for it but it would be fun to find out (can a mod answer that).
I figure you're playing more than fair because we may have more money, the kids probably have more expendable income. Show 'em how it's done and win the Deerthy! She's adorable!

missKristel
05-27-17, 09:56 PM

Honestly, reading this, you inspire me. Here I am playing FFS wondering if I'm not too old to play this... And I'm []. Mainly because I feel like everyone else playing is around 12 years old...

Reading these posts makes me determined to still be able to play when I'm 80 and beating my grandchildren in the leaderboard!

haku8cafe
05-27-17, 10:56 PM
I know it is not right or stupid of me for saying this but I really want a fair shot winning items be it in FFS or other things in life...

I should not be complaining for I am lvl130 but against a lvl200 if that lvl200 have a few millions apples in bank or played day1 how am I going to fight against him/her.

I am seeing this a lot in a couple of LB why in the world would you ever put a lvl60+ 70+ player in the same group as me or with the lvl200. If you want the unfairness why not put me in a group of Lvl20+ :)

If there are only a handful of lvl200 why not group up 180+ to lvl200 in the group that is what I am seeing when I am lvl70+ I am always grouping up with lvl100.

I am ok if you group a lvl50 who does 20K pts in last LB than the next LB we are all completing because we are in a range of 20K LB previously be it lvl16 or lvl200 but seriously I really pity the lvl60+ 70+ in my group because they are not going to have a shot on the UR

I lost my streak on 10 gold trophy so I am very chill & relax on LB seriously I am really glad I have lost to the lvl200 who beat me 25K+ LB pts but I got the silver trophy instead the lvl200 have a food bank while I need to purchase diamonds to compete... I use to purchase diamonds on LB ONLY but I stop for a while since I was beaten & seriously if I got the gold I might still be playing non stop on LB & buying diamonds but glad & cheers to the lvl200 who beat me :)

Now I seriously became a laid back player who became "free to play" lol collecting diamonds from my awesome neighbours so even if the LB leader would just have 1pts ahead of me but since the 3rd player is a few thousand pts behind me I just stop since I have collected the animal be it silver or gold or if the animal is not to my liking I just play & farm food for the next event

I lot of difference when I am going for 10 gold trophy previously :p

littelprincess0313
05-28-17, 12:39 AM
@haku8cafe
Are you sure that every lv 200 player has tons of apples and spends gems in LB? You get paired in LB with people getting the same points/place as you in the last LB - so if you were 15th with 2500 points (just an example) these 200lvs did the same.... By now I think that LBs are easy to play... you just have to reach a lv 8-20 place so you wont be paired with 20000 plus LB winners
I do that for awhile now. Im in a ok group everyone has the milestones by now and Im trying to get the deethy. I saved 2 million apples over the last year (so long I didnt evaluate apart from SB) I bought one golden multiplicator and I am at 10800 I hope its enough but I can feed some more and maybe speed breed cause I want the unicornicopia anyway... Im lv 160 and not one of those crazy forests... I buy nearly every special habitat but thats it. You just have to accept that you only get every other LB main prize...
I dont know if that helps but at least enjoy the milestone prizes! And let us wish that the main prizes come back some day.
I would love to have the HP lion and especially the art pony!!!!!
Did you check there forests? Do they have prizes from the last LBs?
By the way I buy the golden unicorn every month, so Im a constant money giver ;) but just for habitats or a bit speeding up.

tahitii
05-28-17, 02:59 AM
Does anyone know if Deerthy can be bought till Tuesday or only till Monday when event ends ?

poofyena
05-28-17, 08:00 AM
Well my game has been suuuuuper buggy this event so I've sort of given up. I'll be very lucky to reach the Ozelot with how weird the game is acting. Points lost all over the place :/

Alohatami
05-28-17, 10:22 AM
Hi there. I'm fairly new to this game (initially I started playing to earn some gems for another S8 game, but decided to play this one in earnest, too, as I'm quite enjoying it). Based on where I am at this point in the LB event, I believe I will just make the 2,200 milestone by the end. I'm currently level 16. I was just curious about what level those of you are that are making it to the end of the milestones? How many hatching trees and evolution flowers do you have? I managed to accumulate enough gems to buy a second tree yesterday, and I'm guessing those become key in these events to accumulate enough LB points? I'm actually quite pleased with how far I've gotten on this one. I'm actually in first place in my group at the moment, but even if I drop down to third, I'll still be happy (I'm not sure what I want more, lol, the Deerthy, or 25K food. )

And, just a comment on the earlier discussion about the age of people playing this game, I'm well and good into adulthood also. ;)

Oh, and one more question... does anyone know if they're going to fix the yellow brick paths so they line up correctly? They could be so cute if they worked properly.

missKristel
05-28-17, 10:48 AM
I was just curious about what level those of you are that are making it to the end of the milestones? How many hatching trees and evolution flowers do you have? I managed to accumulate enough gems to buy a second tree yesterday, and I'm guessing those become key in these events to accumulate enough LB points?

I'm level 55, I have one hatching tree and one evolution flower. I currently have 6420 LB points. However, I do buy gems on occasion. If there is a LB that I really like I am willing to spend gems to speed up breeding/hatching and to buy those objects that allow you to collect 60 LB points in X amount of hours.

Silverrain1
05-28-17, 12:25 PM
My main account has 4 tree of life and one evo flower plus 6 grand farms and I make all mile stones easily. Iv actually been done for days!
My second account is level 182 and has 1 tree of life, 1 evo flower and 6 grand farms and there's no way I'll get the last 2 mile stone prizes. My second account never gets them all!

Oh and I was gonna ask very very nicely! If instead of coins on the leaderboard we cld get food! Maybe not get rid of all the coins cos I know how important they are to new players. But my main account got coins from all the chests except for 1 and iv now got 2 029 350 457 coins! Maybe remove them from either the wheel or prizes and replace them with food and keep them on the other place? What do people think?

Monichiwa
05-28-17, 04:08 PM
I'm at level 115 and I have 1 tree of life and 1 evo flower, and with that there's no way I can reach all the milestones if I don't use boosts and spend a lot of food. A lot. So I only do it if there's an animal I really like, like the ozcelot this time, and poor me if I want to get the main animal and be 1st or 2nd. I can only pray and hope that the other players in my group don't like it and they don't want to play hard. Last time I really wanted the Brawny Bear and I had to spend lots of food and use some 2x boosts, and people in my group fought hard for that one, so I really suffered to get it.

By the way, has anyone hatched the Ozcelot or has a picture of how it looks as an adult? or in the 2nd stage? I want to hatch mine but I try to hatch the animals I want to evolve first so I can feed them in other leaderboards, so I don't know if I should wait with this one. I don't have many space left.

GreytMom
05-28-17, 04:54 PM
I was just curious about what level those of you are that are making it to the end of the milestones? How many hatching trees and evolution flowers do you have? .

Welcome, Alohatami!
I've been playing (a lot ;-) ) since December and am at level 107. I also originally got sucked in just to earn Bakery Story 2 gems, so at level 107 you see how that worked out for me. I rarely play BS2 anymore.
I have two nests & one evo flower and six grand farms. I can usually reach the milestones in a Leaderboard no problem as long as I play. Depending on my group I can NOT win LB often with just that, I'm just not willing to spend that many gems. I currently have around 8k points and am in 7th place but I'm not playing to win and the only gems I spent were for the ruby. I kept on track for the milestones (580 points day) and that's it. I do usually buy the point creator thing to get the extra 20 points every few hours; it can get me at least another 1000 points throughout. First place currently has over 25k points & I can't compete with that. It all depends on what your playing goals are.
I do spend real money on gems but mostly use them for habitats & occasionally to complete a quest like the Gemini goal line. Emerald Pony is the only tournament I didn't finish and Runic Fox is the first animal I've ever bought, so its not necessary to spend a lot of money. Again, depends on how you want to play.
Be sure to take a look through the forums. Everyone on here has been so helpful to me. Great peeps on these boards.

BTW, I sent you a neighbor request. My forest name is Greyt Sanctuary.

JustKay
05-28-17, 05:28 PM
Haven't made Ozcelot yet, but am leading ahead by about 1000 points. Hopefully the last boost will give me enough points to make the last milestone prize. Citrine didn't quite get me there 😅

sparklegirly
05-28-17, 07:53 PM
By the way, has anyone hatched the Ozcelot or has a picture of how it looks as an adult? or in the 2nd stage? I want to hatch mine but I try to hatch the animals I want to evolve first so I can feed them in other leaderboards, so I don't know if I should wait with this one. I don't have many space left.

Ozcelot level 10 :)
https://i.imgur.com/8Ih1hFP.jpg
Also Scardy Lion level 10
http://i.imgur.com/hedbM5V.jpg

Alohatami
05-28-17, 11:34 PM
Thanks for all the replies! I appreciate it. :) Hopefully I'll be able to hold my position for the next 11.5 hours and finish in first. I don't think I'll make the next 2.8K milestone, though, but that's Ok. :)

Monichiwa
05-29-17, 04:53 AM
Ozcelot level 10 :)
https://i.imgur.com/8Ih1hFP.jpg
Also Scardy Lion level 10
http://i.imgur.com/hedbM5V.jpg
Thanks so much sparklegirly!! It looks so pretty!! :o And the lion looks great too, at least a lot better than the other lions on this game. I think I'll be hatching both :D

JustKay
05-29-17, 10:28 AM
Does anyone know if Deerthy can be bought till Tuesday or only till Monday when event ends ?

From memory, the animals become unavailable immediately after the event ends. You (probably) have about 30 minutes left to buy one if you know you can't win it!

littelprincess0313
05-29-17, 11:04 AM
Ok I will never try to get the main prize. The event was done I was first wirth over 1000 points on third and got after the event ended bumped down in third. S8 wont get gems in LB from me again!!

seraconan
05-29-17, 11:16 AM
Im happy I managed to get the my first gold trophy and all the milestones too
but this LB was the hardest one
My trophy came with a heavy price too but I'm extremely happy
Now I have 1 gold ,1 silver and 1 bronze
congrats to all who won

Sakrysta
05-29-17, 11:16 AM
Drat! I'm out of town in an area with limited cell reception, so my ability to plant and harvest has been somewhat hampered. I only pulled out 3rd, so no Deerthy for me. Glad for the runes and the head start on rebuilding my food stores at least.

Congrats to Clark_Wayne for getting 1st! Too bad we couldn't make it a forum 1-2!

My main account Persepheny had no chance. I think I just got coins there.

epinederose
05-29-17, 11:25 AM
I would like to congratulate the 2nd of "my" LB, who got up 2nd with 19 points ahead of me
well played, your island is K--Z-----H you won with 11680 points, I am 3rd with 11661 points
my island is ED----C

I hope you recognize yourself !! very well played !!!! it was a tough "battle" to the final rush
haha
I like that !!!!!!

congatulations, Clark Wayne, for the 1st place, I just read that !!
trop booooooooooooonnnnnn, arreeete !!
hihihi

JustKay
05-29-17, 11:41 AM
Hmm, the gold trophy is a bit funny. It's actually offset from its tile ... it's like the trophy is actually on the square diagonally in front of the square tile you actually place it on... but still on the same plane. I can't really place it properly in my lineup. is this supposed to be in theme with the oddity of Oz? It would appear the trophy is actually "down under" the tile it's actually on :confused:

Congrats to all the people who placed! Pretty boring finish for me this time. I was the only one who boosted at the end, and the only one to actually make Ozcelot. One other player was pretty close to Ozcelot so they must have really exhausted their resources to have just stopped short abruptly.

JustKay
05-29-17, 11:53 AM
Ok I will never try to get the main prize. The event was done I was first wirth over 1000 points on third and got after the event ended bumped down in third. S8 wont get gems in LB from me again!!

The event usually involves a blind auction in the very last minute for everyone who happens to have a double boost going. The rankings board can't really update immediately so if you have a "small" gap between the top 3 you have to really just dump as much food as you can spare, and hope for the best. Whoever was willing to shell out the most in that last minute will come out on top.

judyandthecat
05-29-17, 12:04 PM
The event usually involves a blind auction in the very last minute for everyone who happens to have a double boost going. The rankings board can't really update immediately so if you have a "small" gap between the top 3 you have to really just dump as much food as you can spare, and hope for the best. Whoever was willing to shell out the most in that last minute will come out on top.

Very good description...blind auction....
Last five minutes the players online hit double boost and their is a feeding frenzy...
I went from sixth to second and was 24 points out of first ...
That finger of mine should of fed a little quicker but very very happy to place second when suddenly everyone was boosting.

GreytMom
05-29-17, 12:20 PM
Blind Auction is a great description.
Someone in my group, who must have been below 10th place because I didn't even recognize the name, boosted the last two hours and stole 2nd place from some people who had been working very hard the entire game. They moved up by at least 7000 points in that short of time. They certainly planned well with that one, impressive. I trued to visit their forest but they're at level 200 so my game crashes.
I took 6th place with about 8500 points. First place had over 25000. I'm happy I at least got some runes & food.

Congratulations to all the winners!

Phoenix406
05-29-17, 12:43 PM
Didn't get Deerthy. Barely stayed in 6th place and at least got runes. Plus I fed the food I won to my Runic Fox. Very disappointed about Deerthy, but it was just too competitive.

Clark_Wayne
05-29-17, 01:01 PM
Drat! I'm out of town in an area with limited cell reception, so my ability to plant and harvest has been somewhat hampered. I only pulled out 3rd, so no Deerthy for me. Glad for the runes and the head start on rebuilding my food stores at least.

Congrats to Clark_Wayne for getting 1st! Too bad we couldn't make it a forum 1-2!

My main account Persepheny had no chance. I think I just got coins there.

thx :) too bad you can't get deerthy
this LB was almost easy for me : just spent less than 100 gems and still lot of food remaining :)

fwlzzzg
05-29-17, 01:21 PM
Yayy I got on second place ! I had about 5200 points 10 minutes before the end. Then I boosted, and also spent 350 000 apples and had 9589 points at the end ;) I really wanted the deerthy ! And I also bought 2x 250 gems for the first time. Now I have all the prizes and I bought the emerald enclave.. Happy happy day :cool:

tahitii
05-29-17, 01:38 PM
From memory, the animals become unavailable immediately after the event ends. You (probably) have about 30 minutes left to buy one if you know you can't win it!

Thank you! Luckily I didn't need it.. for the first time I won a Leaderboard! Spent about 300k apples but it was worth it, really wanted the Deerthy 😊

Silverrain1
05-29-17, 05:13 PM
I was in 6th the whole time. Logged in after the event to find myself in 7th. So annoying! I had 3 animals ready to hatch, 1 coming out the evo flower and food to spare but just didn't get the chance. So I guess that gives me a head start with food if we get a story book.

JustKay
05-29-17, 07:43 PM
I trued to visit their forest but they're at level 200 so my game crashes

Same here. Makes it very hard to suss out the competition at the start of an LB

LauraGSJK
05-29-17, 11:11 PM

Thank you so much Clark_Wayne, for starting this thread and posting all the helpful information. How did you end up doing? I hope everyone did well.

LOL, I ended up with 32 yellow brick paths. Good luck to all for the next event! :)

cherrycastleorchard
05-30-17, 12:04 AM
@haku8cafe
Are you sure that every lv 200 player has tons of apples and spends gems in LB? You get paired in LB with people getting the same points/place as you in the last LB - so if you were 15th with 2500 points (just an example) these 200lvs did the same.... By now I think that LBs are easy to play... you just have to reach a lv 8-20 place so you wont be paired with 20000 plus LB winners
I do that for awhile now. Im in a ok group everyone has the milestones by now and Im trying to get the deethy. I saved 2 million apples over the last year (so long I didnt evaluate apart from SB) I bought one golden multiplicator and I am at 10800 I hope its enough but I can feed some more and maybe speed breed cause I want the unicornicopia anyway... Im lv 160 and not one of those crazy forests... I buy nearly every special habitat but thats it. You just have to accept that you only get every other LB main prize...
I dont know if that helps but at least enjoy the milestone prizes! And let us wish that the main prizes come back some day.
I would love to have the HP lion and especially the art pony!!!!!
Did you check there forests? Do they have prizes from the last LBs?
By the way I buy the golden unicorn every month, so Im a constant money giver ;) but just for habitats or a bit speeding up.

How do u get the golden unicorn? Another thing that is unfair in this game. Have to stop playing leaderboards now that they are selling leaderboard points as now have even less chance of winning, when someone can buy it in the last moments of the game to beat you. The money hungry game is getting ridiculous and I think that eventually it will come back to bite them in the butt, I hope so. I do not want to quit the game, but it is losing its appeal for me now.

Clark_Wayne
05-30-17, 03:31 AM
Thank you so much Clark_Wayne, for starting this thread and posting all the helpful information. How did you end up doing? I hope everyone did well.

LOL, I ended up with 32 yellow brick paths. Good luck to all for the next event! :)

i ended 1st ;)

How do u get the golden unicorn? Another thing that is unfair in this game. Have to stop playing leaderboards now that they are selling leaderboard points as now have even less chance of winning, when someone can buy it in the last moments of the game to beat you. The money hungry game is getting ridiculous and I think that eventually it will come back to bite them in the butt, I hope so. I do not want to quit the game, but it is losing its appeal for me now.

see isle of fortune thread ;)

Clark_Wayne
05-30-17, 09:46 AM
i have a little regret : there was 1 missing caracter, the Tin Man :D

kinetikos
05-30-17, 11:51 AM
Does anyone have the hatch time for Silly Goose?

missKristel
05-30-17, 11:04 PM
Blind Auction is a great description.
Someone in my group, who must have been below 10th place because I didn't even recognize the name, boosted the last two hours and stole 2nd place from some people who had been working very hard the entire game. They moved up by at least 7000 points in that short of time. They certainly planned well with that one, impressive. I trued to visit their forest but they're at level 200 so my game crashes.
I took 6th place with about 8500 points. First place had over 25000. I'm happy I at least got some runes & food.

Congratulations to all the winners!

Same happened in my group. I was able hold my #1 position for the last few days and in the last few hours someone used a boost and took over the #1 position with over 8000 points. I had around 6900 points...