PDA

View Full Version : Goals quests

Unregistered
03-15-11, 04:29 PM
Why am I not receiving goals. I have leveled up several times but I have yet to receive another mission or goal. Anyone else having this problem? It makes the game boring when there isn't a point anymore to keep on going. At least in bakery story you are asked to buy or bake so many of this to complete this goal.

Unregistered
03-16-11, 11:16 AM
What do you use to play? My daughter gets them for her iPod, but I don't for my iPad. I don't think the iPad versions got the latest updates. The other "story" games have the same issue. Except bakery because that's always had them. Does team lava even check these posts? I see the same complaints over and over.... Pity, nice games.

Unregistered
03-17-11, 02:19 PM
Yes I have a iPad. Bakery was working for me but when I reached 17 it stop giving me goals also. Dont really like that

Unregistered
03-17-11, 02:56 PM
I get the quest on my Ipad 2 for Farm Story and Restaurant Story.

Unregistered
03-19-11, 04:35 AM
I don't get quests foe either bakery or farm... I updated already... Using iphone4. I'm glad though... It looks quite annoying.

youtoolazygline
08-08-11, 10:13 PM
Same here :/ they use to give me three tasks at a time and now it reduced to one :(( it got boring :/

trenae
08-08-11, 10:15 PM
This is an older thread, if you have feedback about quests, please use an active thread, or create a thread to post your feedback.