PDA

View Full Version : Habitats that go together

Shar33
05-18-17, 10:06 AM
Can we please have some nice habitats where 4 go together to form one big looking habitat? Id love to see zodiac and gemstone like the ones fantasy forest story has. I know we have the season ones but they almost don't look like they go together and some neighbors don't even know they do lol. The ones in Ffs are really awesome and you can't even tell they are separate habitats

amerirish
05-18-17, 10:58 AM
That's a great idea Shar33! I haven't played FFS in a very long time so I was unaware of such a concept. I love it :D

Shar33
05-18-17, 11:18 AM
That's a great idea Shar33! I haven't played FFS in a very long time so I was unaware of such a concept. I love it :D

Yeah you should see the ones they have in Ffs. 4 habitats looks like 1 big habitat. Ooo what about for Olympus and rainbow too? They could even make them 5 dragon habitats and they'd probably look less cluttered 4 being one big habitat

kooky panda
05-18-17, 01:22 PM
Can we please have some nice habitats where 4 go together to form one big looking habitat? Id love to see zodiac and gemstone like the ones fantasy forest story has. I know we have the season ones but they almost don't look like they go together and some neighbors don't even know they do lol. The ones in Ffs are really awesome and you can't even tell they are separate habitats

I will pass this feedback over. It would be pretty cool!

(thread moved to feedback forum)