PDA

View Full Version : Google Play link

daddyoooz
05-18-17, 08:00 AM
I assume some sort of bug, but may simply need info about how this works. As this is not a specific CS game function but a link to Google Play, not sure who to ask.

Only the "collect from libraries" is functioning and counting activity. Each time I collect from ponds, chop rocks, craft in workshop, trade with elves, etc... no counting occurs.

Would like to know if only 1 counter is active at a time, or what the appropriate "trigger" is to start counting a set of tasks.

daddyoooz
06-02-17, 04:09 AM
have completed library goal. now, no matter which action i do in game the Google Play counters do not register any results. any insight to how/when the goals become active would be nice to know.

do the counters start randomly and without a specific action?

daddyoooz
03-07-18, 07:46 PM
Any reply with sufficient information or guidance by CS staff or experienced players would be appreciated.

Wow.. 10 months since I posted my original query with no response. Anyone with input or guidance on how the achievement structure in CS with Google Play was built.. please share.

My specific experience: long time lvl50 CS player; using most current CS Android version. Within Google Play itself I am lvl18 with a mix of EXP: 100K card games, 50K puzzle games, 50K arcade games, 50K board games, and 22.5K sim games (all 22.5K from CS).

CS (in game) Google Play link shows achievements completed (all prior to 06/17) of Libraries, Cabbages, Markets, Monsters and Trees. I cannot seem to figure out how to get the counters to start on: Rocks, Workshops, Kitchens, Ponds and Elven Trades.

For a while now I've been trying to outguess what is the kicker to start counters, but no luck. Thought maybe I would revisit this issue since I am again without any in game goals.

CS staff (or anyone) please provide info !!!