PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: 5/18 Community event | Judgment Gray | Noble Stable

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8

PurpleScorpion76
06-02-17, 12:35 AM
Also, as to the sale items: please consider not purchasing and possibly not finishing. If these offers are purchased it encourages S8 to continue on with these events with low Or nonexistent spawn drop rates. It's a personal choice but in my opinion, we should not reward the obvious money grab.

Whilst I agree with you to a degree, I also suspect that if some don't buy gems this game will continue to deteoriate and eventually stop being supported financially and technically by s8. I don't buy gems at all just use earned gems to spend in th game when I want, I've gem skipped a couple of collections to get an extra one in before bed only to find myself getting up later the next day. Lol. I've had a couple of bad lynx days in comparison to usual, so now I'm going to be a little stressed right up to the wire as it's the stable I really want. But if need be I'll buy a trap or two just to get the required amount of pelts. I suspect those that gem will continue to do so. But they'll continue to lose loyal players all the time unless they bring the storyline back. I'm losing my heart in this game little by little and have stopped in two events so far either from boredom or just stopping at a certain level. Maybe the numbers show that timed events bring in more gems and this is how the game will continue, only s8 know this.

KekeAndLittle
06-02-17, 01:18 AM
When I first started this game and realized how hard red petals were to come by I saved up my gems from adventures and purchased one. So I have one sure deal wildflower dropper...the other 39 are coin flowers. I will leave the skunk if he spawns in a good place but most of the time he covers most my flowers with that blue fog so if I don't **** him I can't collect :)

Wamboltia, you might try splitting up your flowers into smaller groupings around your kingdom. Then, when you get the blue fog, it won't cover all your possible collection sites. Hope that helps.

cavegirl1
06-02-17, 01:37 AM
I suspect those that gem will continue to do so. But they'll continue to lose loyal players all the time unless they bring the storyline back. I'm losing my heart in this game little by little and have stopped in two events so far either from boredom or just stopping at a certain level. Maybe the numbers show that timed events bring in more gems and this is how the game will continue, only s8 know this.

Your comment about losing heart really resonates with me. On the plus side, getting to work and realising I haven't checked the game actually lifts my spirits :)

But the weekend is now starting for me. So will see how I go in terms of checking the game without worrying that I haven't done so every 2 hours.

And maybe my new real life kitten will entice the lynx to come out and play.

spanisheyes1
06-02-17, 01:40 AM
7 days left and I only need 190 pelts to finish. Lucky if I can get 12 pelts a day. Is there anyone that can finish without spending real money?
You are lucky. Reading through all the comments 12 pelts a day is wonderful for quite a lot of us.
I never read a thread with more (I want to say negativite but complainting might be nearer) voices raised. Out of the over 1500 posts there seems to be a very low percentage of satisfied customers and still S8 is silent.

Wynwes
06-02-17, 02:01 AM
I really must protest at the drop rates in this event, so far today they are non existent I doubt now that I will be unable to finish this event and that is due entirely to the drop rates. I am now considering not entering any more quests, From No name Kingdom Wynwes

ragga666
06-02-17, 02:39 AM
Has $8 switched lynx spawning off? For two whole days I have been trying to spawn a kitty in order to get 3 pelts to upgrade to lv, 8 and in spite of using the odd gem to speed matters up, to no avail. Nothing even from Ivy during the time which seems grossly unfair.

daddyoooz
06-02-17, 03:29 AM
i think S8 missed the boat on the lynx drops. this 2x2 monster animal should be hunting dire boar like mice and dropping boar tusks and boar pelts. it would have been nice to have a boar resource other than the dire boar itself, and not yet just another resource for rat tails and silver.. we have too many of those already (although pelts will drop from the desert castle).... tusks are always in need for crafts and the crazy elves.

PurpleScorpion76
06-02-17, 03:35 AM
You are lucky. Reading through all the comments 12 pelts a day is wonderful for quite a lot of us.
I never read a thread with more (I want to say negativite but complainting might be nearer) voices raised. Out of the over 1500 posts there seems to be a very low percentage of satisfied customers and still S8 is silent.

If you check my posts on page 73, 118 and 144 I've done a daily count of lynx's and pelt drops. If I've received 12 pelts in a day it's at the beginning, and by now I'd be tearing my hair out and screaming blue murder like others if that's all I was getting. I'm only just hopefully today levelling up to level 9, I think I might just make it but it's included a couple of gem collections. I've had one day 30 pelts if I remember correctly. This is what frustrates and pains me so, I've diligently posted my drops and spawns for s8 to see and I've done better than most yet I might only just make it. I feel guilty for doing better than others and posting about it when some are waiting days for a spawn. I play regularly rarely miss a 2 hour collection, even time my collections and have an alarm going off, but I can as I work from home. But even then I might still not make it and then I'll have to buy traps. I'm not even counting the horseshoes as I think that's a given now even if I don't upgrade fully to level 10 but I want the stable.

At the moment I feel more angry at s8 for making this so unfair. These events should be designed to incorporate busy lives, so if like me you're at home and can play regularly then you finish quickly, not designed to **** off loyal players that work in an environment where they can't check their phone every 10 mins when a farmhuose needs collecting from. The mines, Wizard school, Ivy, Thomas and pasture have differing collection times. At a few points in the day my timer is going off every 20 mins because the mines, Wizard school, pasture and OT all collide within an hour of each other then I get a 1.5 hour grace period and then start it all again a couple of hours later. Gem buyers, loyal players and high level players are all being stuffed by unachievable targets because of real life which goes against playing a game for fun. Maybe this will become the new addiction and by law changes we'll have to get warnings before purchasing of addictive behaviour and paying for in game spending. The upside of that might be confirmation buttons!

Just checked post on page 118 one day that week I had 9 Lynx's and 36 pelts. See the craziness! Now either I've had a belter of a day and out of all the thousands playing this game had the best day out of everyone or others are getting more. Nut does show th eunfairness of this event.

daddyoooz
06-02-17, 03:43 AM
update on my collection theory of the 'last energy use' to spawn the cat... i am lvl9 pasture, need 60 more fur to reach final goal. 5-1/2 days left, seems doable. i havent spent any gems during event, except i bought the trap too early and didnt realize the prize would complete the task. so, dedicating each and every building collection to the 'last energy use' my drops have been consistent.. if not what i would consider higher than normal in comparison to most of the forum posts. no real lengthy dead times or droughts. dont get much from old thomas, but he has given enough since i collect from him the most times each day. ivy spawns almost every time.

just now all 4 buildings were ready and over the course of an hour i got a 4 out of 4 cats. (individually spawning cat on last energy, waiting for energy replenish, eliminate cat, use energy elsewhere until last energy, clear next building.. repeat.)

the biggest problem i am encountering is SO MANY cats only drop 2 or 3 fur. i'm getting few dropping 4 fur and not getting ANY above 4 fur.. and this means with all the fur i have actually collected that means it has come from more cats being spawned.

the event can obviously be frustrating, but i can definitely see that even with 100 alicorns you cannot speed ahead in this event unless you speed up buildings or spend gems on traps or just gem through goals. so, S8 got this event correct in levelling the playing field between most of the game players and those with endless energy.

icydove
06-02-17, 04:02 AM
Sometimes there is just a timing problem and you're game hasn't synced with the responses. Be assured they will all be registered though... :)

as to only sending to 21, now you've done that - send to *everyone!* - I don't buy into the 'clogging the system' mantra.

When I checked in this morning I had 5 requests, so no, they didn't and will not register. I'm even willing to bet those 5 requests came after the Storm8 "new day" start time. The same thing has happened over the last few events. It isn't a patience problem; it is the system is broken problem.

appppppplecrumble
06-02-17, 04:35 AM
While i disagree totally with the one energy click trick daddy (& many people inc me have level 9 fields or have finished without gems just with baby sitting phones) i am sorry to disagree i hate doing that.

But i do agree with much of your last paragraph. The field levelling. i wrote a post last night (UK time) about how many more of my friends have say a level 8 pasture when they have a level 5 or 6 tea party or other event buildings. Especially friends who are level 30-45. i think this is S8 trying to answer complaints of the tea party that people struggled with if they didn't have alicorn herds etc. With lower level friends giving up part way thru. i have a level 39 friend Wamb who i'm so proud of the flowers are a struggle ofc the pelts are but she's trooping on.

If only this levelling of the field technique didn't involve the dreaded lucky/unlucky frustration feeling so many are getting that's the downer. Need a third way, bcos people are sad. Feel sorry for S8 trying to come up with it thou.

Hate repeating myself but i do wonder if the idea was for more people to get the achievement buzz of level 8 even if less get 10 & to give everyone more equal shot at level 10. Trouble is luck is uncontrollable when you introduce it & thou over the whole CS community it's maybe been fairer to all levels, for some individuals it's not been & i feel for them.

Can i thank purplescorpion not just for her impeccable taste in colour (go purple) but for posting her data. i'm an anorak & i have read thru each 1 thoroughly & found them interesting & was good to see another persons experience of the event. i'm hoping to finish, is like the stable but if not least some lower level players have gotten further then before.

cavegirl1
06-02-17, 05:04 AM
just now all 4 buildings were ready and over the course of an hour i got a 4 out of 4 cats. (individually spawning cat on last energy, waiting for energy replenish, eliminate cat, use energy elsewhere until last energy, clear next building.. repeat.)

I think this is the key point that may make your game play work for you. Ie the fact that you are dedicating long periods of time to playing each time.

For people that can only check in briefly, playing this way is just not possible.

spanisheyes1
06-02-17, 05:33 AM
If you check my posts on page 73, 118 and 144 I've done a daily count of lynx's and pelt drops.

At the moment I feel more angry at s8 for making this so unfair. These events should be designed to incorporate busy lives, so if like me you're at home and can play regularly then you finish quickly, not designed to **** off loyal players that work in an environment where they can't check their phone every 10 mins when a farmhuose needs collecting from. The mines, Wizard school, Ivy, Thomas and pasture have differing collection times. At a few points in the day my timer is going off every 20 mins because the mines, Wizard school, pasture and OT all collide within an hour of each other then I get a 1.5 hour grace period and then start it all again a couple of hours later. Gem buyers, loyal players and high level players are all being stuffed by unachievable targets because of real life which goes against playing a game for fun. Maybe this will become the new addiction and by law changes we'll have to get warnings before purchasing of addictive behaviour and paying for in game spending. The upside of that might be confirmation buttons!

Just checked post on page 118 one day that week I had 9 Lynx's and 36 pelts. See the craziness! Now either I've had a belter of a day and out of all the thousands playing this game had the best day out of everyone or others are getting more. Nut does show th eunfairness of this event.
Just a funny to start with.
Every time I see your name my brain says 'Purple Bricks' as one Brit to another I am sure you will get it.

I totally agree with your sentiments about the frustrations this is causing such a lot of us. I have no problem with the lucky few but, to me, it just highlights the differences and shows the havenots that there are havesomes out there. To me that makes it even more unbelievable. The other annoyance is the silence of S8 and even SW about this. I remember SW posting early on that she was working hard behind the scenes but time has passed since then and still nothing. I am not belittling the work that the Mods do, I am full of admiration, but I read the same total frustration that I feel is in at least 90% of the posts.

Edit. Whoops!!! I need to alter my location, it was Spain until last week when the hot weather sent us running back to the UK.

Zummat
06-02-17, 05:47 AM
Collected from 4 lynx sources first thing this morning. Ivy finally gave me a lynx! But nothing from OT or the mines. :( Anyone that gets more than one lynx at a time needs to go buy a lottery ticket.

Now have 42 of 90 pelts needs to get pasture to level 9. Have 1729 horseshoes. Don't expect to get the stable but hopeful I'll get the horse. Put my two lynxes guarding my glimmergate. :cool:

HuckleTown
06-02-17, 05:51 AM
5 spawns from Ivy, ot and mines today...all DIRE BOARS

kristanw
06-02-17, 06:49 AM
Purchased 2 lynx traps. Made a mistake and had another beast up when I chopped the first. Chopped the second and a skunk spawned?!?!

PurpleScorpion76
06-02-17, 08:19 AM
Just a funny to start with.
Every time I see your name my brain says 'Purple Bricks' as one Brit to another I am sure you will get it.

I totally agree with your sentiments about the frustrations this is causing such a lot of us. I have no problem with the lucky few but, to me, it just highlights the differences and shows the havenots that there are havesomes out there. To me that makes it even more unbelievable. The other annoyance is the silence of S8 and even SW about this. I remember SW posting early on that she was working hard behind the scenes but time has passed since then and still nothing. I am not belittling the work that the Mods do, I am full of admiration, but I read the same total frustration that I feel is in at least 90% of the posts.

Edit. Whoops!!! I need to alter my location, it was Spain until last week when the hot weather sent us running back to the UK.

Hehe. 1. Yep got it. 2. Here here kudos to anyone that does the mod job, it's a dirty job and thankless task at times I'm sure. 3. Enjoying the British weather more than Spain right now?!? Lol.

storiadelcastello
06-02-17, 09:10 AM
I'm 3 pelts away from upgrading to level 7 but my main issue is from collecting the wild flowers. I have about 13 sources I'm collecting from which consist of 2 bushes and 2 of each flower type and a red trillium. I'm not going to spend 40 gems on the multi-colored hedge, but I was wondering if this is normal? I haven't read any complaints on here about the wild flowers... So I'm wondering... Is my source number too low? Are people collecting from like 20, 30, 50 flowers? I'm trying to conserve energy but at this rate, I may collect all the pelts before I can collect another 200 wild flowers (not that I think I'll finish this event, but am I the only one having trouble?) Which non-gem flowers give the best drops on average? I found the bushes are the best bet, but you might need to buy a few more, I think I had at least 10 bushes out

PurpleScorpion76
06-02-17, 09:11 AM
Here's a crazy thought, I've just checked it's taken 5 whole days to get to level 9 on the pasture (I should upgrade at the next spawn 2 pelts to go), with 5 days left it's looking like even I can't do this without buying traps!

nukesters2
06-02-17, 09:15 AM
Very annoyed! started playing, went to ivys first and got the lynx, got 5 pelts out of it, continued on and the game reset, had nothing to do with wifi as I was on lte, after about 5 minutes game came back on, and of course it was all gone, went to ivys again, no lynx this time, and none from old thomas, or the mines either. I want my 5 pelts back storm 8!!

After this happened I got the sale pop up for flowers pelts etc. clearly this is why. Since then I have gotten 1 lynx yesterday, and 1 this morning from Ivy and thats it. Again we are being manipulated into spending money.

GarnetJ
06-02-17, 09:42 AM
After this happened I got the sale pop up for flowers pelts etc. clearly this is why. Since then I have gotten 1 lynx yesterday, and 1 this morning from Ivy and thats it. Again we are being manipulated into spending money.

Agreed. And even when I do get the rare lynx to pop up, lately I only get 2 or 3 pelts, whereas earlier I used to get 5. I'm still 21 pelts away from level 8, so at this rate there is little chance I can get the stable.

My father passed away last Saturday and typically I would look forward to playing the game as a distraction from life, but now it is a source of frustration rather than enjoyment. It's a shame.

hexappeal
06-02-17, 09:45 AM
I just got an extremely lucky lynx that dropped 7 pelts.
They were so very stingy yesterday. Sometimes only dropping 3.
I leveled up to 9 last night as well.
Hoping I can hit 105 pelts.
Shadow Gray is a certainty at this point.
I really enjoyed this quest.
Light at the end of the (shadow) tunnel.

hexappeal
06-02-17, 09:46 AM
GarnetJ
I'm so sorry for your loss.
Love and light to you and yours.

jdgrozda
06-02-17, 09:52 AM
my spawn rate has been abysmal the past few days....I still need 120 pelts and at this rate I'm not gonna make it. disappointed because I really wanted the stable :(

transberry
06-02-17, 10:50 AM
One lynx yesterday, one today still less than 600 horseshoes

wagygirl
06-02-17, 12:06 PM
How do you collect golden horseshoes? Is collecting from the horse pasture the only way? I didn't see anyone complain or wonder about this, so I was thinking that maybe I missed out on something!

Collect horseshoes from horse pasture every 2 hrs (the higher you upgrade your pasture the more horse shoes you get) , shadow lynx if you built one yet, and sometimes from horses.
I get lassos from my horses 90% of the time.

rmmorey
06-02-17, 12:13 PM
My problem is not the pelts and other things Mine is I can never get enough items from my neighbors and don't want to spend the gems

FrostedThings
06-02-17, 12:20 PM
Agreed. And even when I do get the rare lynx to pop up, lately I only get 2 or 3 pelts, whereas earlier I used to get 5. I'm still 21 pelts away from level 8, so at this rate there is little chance I can get the stable.

My father passed away last Saturday and typically I would look forward to playing the game as a distraction from life, but now it is a source of frustration rather than enjoyment. It's a shame.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Destiel0918
06-02-17, 12:56 PM
Seems to be impossible to reach the level 10 horse ranch - sad that they have sucked out ALL the fun from past few events. They are not fun anymore - just really really hard and annoying. If they go on like this I may even stop playing.

appppppplecrumble
06-02-17, 01:23 PM
My problem is not the pelts and other things Mine is I can never get enough items from my neighbors and don't want to spend the gems

Hi do you mean the friends/neighbour request? if so you can add me if you like & people always talk about there being a neighbour request forum people put their details on that you can grab or you put yours.

someone good & much cleverer then me will prob link it. i know my limitations lol.

my towns WaltonOnTheNaze ID is username here

wamboltia
06-02-17, 01:45 PM
Wonder if they will do a poll again to see how people felt about this event...or if that has obviously been aired out in these 153 pages. Personally I'm going to be pretty disappointed if I don't somehow squeak my way to a lvl 10. It is something that doesn't just drop coins and the demand on inventory items has been relatively low and easy to accommodate vs other recent endeavors. These lynx better start dropping more than 2 pelts though or it will never happen

Hanachan5
06-02-17, 02:29 PM

I'm very sorry for your loss... I lost my mom recently too, due to cancer. This game lost its fun with this boring events, even when i cant sleep much these days, i found it silly to spend time in this game when life is so short...or money... Great community dough...
By the way my pasture is at a slow level 8... Didn't finished the tea party neither will this i guess..

Zummat
06-02-17, 03:26 PM
So far today I have gotten a whopping total of two lynxes, from the mines only. OT must have called animal control and got rid of them. Ivy takes so long to come home the lynx must get tired of hanging around waiting for a handout. Oh well. I'm on track to get the horse. Don't care about decorations from the event. I have way too much stuff in storage. Too bad we can't have a yard sale.

Update: just knocked on Ivy's door and a lynx showed up. Got 5 pelts. Only need 30 more to upgrade pasture to 9. *said with sarcasm intended*

starnanou
06-02-17, 10:39 PM
Maybe. I don't get Lynxes but I Got Another Dire Boar frommmm
(Tarataaaaaa) a Well
Pffff

ShibuyaCloth
06-03-17, 01:15 AM
Maybe. I don't get Lynxes but I Got Another Dire Boar frommmm
(Tarataaaaaa) a Well
Pffff

You are lucky, I get them from Ivy's, Thoms', or the mines. Well by acccident I crafted a second kitty, which ensures now that I will get the horse. But has very little chance to get the stable!

feythfull
06-03-17, 04:25 AM
5 days left in the event and I am back to getting no shadow lynx pops last couple of days I am lucky if I get 2 and that includes me waking up in the middle of the night and checking the game. *sigh*

ktorewqas
06-03-17, 04:50 AM
Got the gray horse :) all thanks to my lynxes ;) I have 14 now. Quickly running out of space lol

I've seen the pink skunpine countless times since the event started. It keeps popping out from my pink cow (only 1) :confused:

Jackiesq
06-03-17, 06:33 AM
Got the gray horse :) all thanks to my lynxes ;) I have 14 now. Quickly running out of space lol

I've seen the pink skunpine countless times since the event started. It keeps popping out from my pink cow (only 1) :confused:

I'm at 13 Lynxes, close to the gray horse and that without even crafting the pasture or having any eventstress! 😂
And now you say.... Also got some pink skunks from my pink ali last days....

ktorewqas
06-03-17, 07:03 AM
I'm at 13 Lynxes, close to the gray horse and that without even crafting the pasture or having any eventstress! 😂
And now you say.... Also got some pink skunks from my pink ali last days.... my pasture is lvl 4 only. I quit to update it after I got around 15 pelts per day 😊. Yours is even better. I wasted 40 pelts on the pasture lol I totally agree with you, stressless;)

ladlasse
06-03-17, 07:39 AM
Even with really poor spawning rates, I would usually get one Lynx in the morning and evening. Now I can't even count on those. Rate did drop when they offered the special purchase.

jbfps116
06-03-17, 08:14 AM
Seems like tl should do stuff like increase the spawn rate once you craft the swords etc not sure I'll make it to level ten and that's with spending money. I probably shouldn't have bothered but I was sick of losing the past events. Maybe this will help me ride through the next losing events to follow

riverly
06-03-17, 08:32 AM
Seems like tl should do stuff like increase the spawn rate once you craft the swords etc not sure I'll make it to level ten and that's with spending money. I probably shouldn't have bothered but I was sick of losing the past events. Maybe this will help me ride through the next losing events to followi think so too. After progressing through the "story" there should be a higher spawn rate.

Adding: I really thought that after Old Thomas made us jump through all kinds of hoops to get the darn cats, that he would surely come through for us. Silly me.

AnisWa
06-03-17, 09:38 AM
How many of us, for the last 2 days, gotten thrown out of the game/or, was told that Castle Story is an online game, please check your server? Does S8 plant these glitches, so we get even MORE FRUSTRATED? I was playing, pretty much 24/7 Thursday & Friday, I kept unplugging our router to get the proper WiFi connection. It wasn't my connection, it was their system. On Wednesday, I couldn't believe how many Lynxes I got to skin, with at least 5 pelts. Then, the next 2 days, barely any Cats!!! After visiting & messaging my neighbors, I understand there were a lot of us, who experience the same problems. I know, there are plenty of us who can't wait for this torturing event to be over! Bring on the Monster Hunt!

dragoniakingdom
06-03-17, 09:41 AM
I've played CS almost right from the start & unfortunately I now find myself wondering if it worth continuing.

The respawn rates of the Lynx is dreadful *AGAIN* it's that random factor in that some players find it easy.....
It's only the fact that I have wonderful neighbours that keep me grinding on (yes,it has become a grind rather than the enjoyment of many moons ago:()

I won't make level 10. A small chance of the horse perhaps. Good luck to all grinding away.

wamboltia
06-03-17, 09:43 AM
I am 7 pelts away from lvl 9 and like the last few times I am close to a lvl up the lynx spawn rate drops to maybe one or two a day. And they will only drop 2 pelts each. Trying to frustrate me into gem spending a trap because time is short.

starnanou
06-03-17, 10:04 AM
You are lucky, I get them from Ivy's, Thoms', or the mines. Well by acccident I crafted a second kitty, which ensures now that I will get the horse. But has very little chance to get the stable!

Phhh !
Though I dint did that mistake, so far at least. :P
I'm still at lvl 8 and 900 horseshoes so probably I won't get either the horse or the stable. :P
Why I keep continuing this quest?
Hmm I think I have to discuss it with my shrink:P

MichaelKors1
06-03-17, 10:07 AM
Keep spawn rate the same but drop 3X the pelt.

newzealander
06-03-17, 12:26 PM
I am the last person on earth with my pasture still at Level 8, and with around 30 pelts to get to Level 9? I guess the reason I ask is because misery loves company. I've never enjoyed an event less 😟

HuckleTown
06-03-17, 12:31 PM
I am the last person on earth with my pasture still at Level 8, and with around 30 pelts to get to Level 9? I guess the reason I ask is because misery loves company. I've never enjoyed an event less ��

I need to 70 more pelts to level up to 9. You are not alone

karak71
06-03-17, 03:21 PM
How many of us, for the last 2 days, gotten thrown out of the game/or, was told that Castle Story is an online game, please check your server? Does S8 plant these glitches, so we get even MORE FRUSTRATED? I was playing, pretty much 24/7 Thursday & Friday, I kept unplugging our router to get the proper WiFi connection. It wasn't my connection, it was their system. On Wednesday, I couldn't believe how many Lynxes I got to skin, with at least 5 pelts. Then, the next 2 days, barely any Cats!!! After visiting & messaging my neighbors, I understand there were a lot of us, who experience the same problems. I know, there are plenty of us who can't wait for this torturing event to be over! Bring on the Monster Hunt!

I completely thought this was just me. I've never been so frustrated. I may or may not have thrown my iPad. :cool:

PolarDini
06-03-17, 03:54 PM
I am the last person on earth with my pasture still at Level 8, and with around 30 pelts to get to Level 9? I guess the reason I ask is because misery loves company. I've never enjoyed an event less ��

That's exactly where I am now. 30 pelts to go for level 9 upgrade. I accidentally crafted a second cat so it put me back 25! No problem though I think we should have enough time to get the horse but I feel we will be cutting it close for the level 10 upgrade!

xellosspoo
06-03-17, 04:30 PM
That's exactly where I am now. 30 pelts to go for level 9 upgrade. I accidentally crafted a second cat so it put me back 25! No problem though I think we should have enough time to get the horse but I feel we will be cutting it close for the level 10 upgrade!

I was making steady progress until 2/3 days ago (after a horrible start). And then the cats have dropped to 1-3 a day mostly dropping 3 or less pelts. I now have 5 more to go to reach level 9. At the rate it has changed to, I'm not sure I'll make it. Best of luck to you both and everyone else still struggling on.

PurpleScorpion76
06-03-17, 04:41 PM
I might get in more collections tonight it's 12.30 am in the U.K. Way passed my bed time. And I'm glued to the television because of ongoing incident we don't know exact details but looks similar to Westminster attack 2 months ago. Thinking of everyone in London tonight. Because of my diverted concentration I didn't even notice straight away when OT spawned a lynx. No words.

AnisWa
06-03-17, 05:47 PM
I might get in more collections tonight it's 12.30 am in the U.K. Way passed my bed time. And I'm glued to the television because of ongoing incident we don't know exact details but looks similar to Westminster attack 2 months ago. Thinking of everyone in London tonight. Because of my diverted concentration I didn't even notice straight away when OT spawned a lynx. No words.

Sorry, this is happening way too many times over in the UK. My prayers and compassion for all those suffering from all of the attacks!������������

cavegirl1
06-03-17, 07:24 PM
I am the last person on earth with my pasture still at Level 8, and with around 30 pelts to get to Level 9? I guess the reason I ask is because misery loves company. I've never enjoyed an event less 

I am at a very similar stage - Misery has a lot of company in this event. As much as I said I would just play and see what happens, the closer it gets to the end and I see little chance of the stable (which I would like ) or the horse (which I don't really care about), the more I feel disappointed with where the game has gone.

I am sternly telling myself not to buy traps. Once the event is over, it really won't matter that I didn't get either.

Added. - my thoughts to everyone in the UK

Zummat
06-03-17, 07:40 PM
I am the last person on earth with my pasture still at Level 8, and with around 30 pelts to get to Level 9? I guess the reason I ask is because misery loves company. I've never enjoyed an event less 😟

You are not alone. I finally got up to 76 pelts just now, no thanks to Ivy. Not sweating it because I am not hopeful I'll get to level 10. Will settle for getting the horse.

ladyperidot
06-03-17, 08:08 PM

I'm only at level 7!

newzealander
06-03-17, 09:19 PM

Thanks Huckle, and good luck to those that are at a similar place.

But, you know what? Watching events unfold in London, so soon after the tragedy in Manchester, I guess that stable isnt all that important, and I can stop worrying about it, and start practicing some gratefulness.

Soooo....I am grateful for people on this forum that spend their hard earned cash to skip ahead and advise the rest of us. Thank you all. 🙂👏

a1mathteach
06-03-17, 09:26 PM
I'm sitting on a level 8 pasture. At this point, I have more than enough lassos to get through level 10. I will probably accumulate enough flowers. But I will be well over 100 pelts short of the goal...probably won't even make the level 9 pasture. I won't get the pasture or the horse or even a crafted lynx at this point. I'm so aggravated with myself for wasting my time. I'm getting so tired of this happening in the game. I'm losing out, not because of lack of game play, but because of a random beast generator followed by a random item drop, neither of which have been fair. When you go through 4 mines, OT, and Ivy and yield nothing, there's unfair gameplay happening.

pongkay
06-03-17, 10:53 PM
3rd consecutive event I can't finished because of the super low spawn rate. The frog prince, tea party, & now this! Wish S8 will bring fun again to this game which captured our hearts & mind & stop making events that are so stressful & quite impossible to finish.

kimrachel2
06-04-17, 12:48 AM
I enjoy a challenge but this is ridiculous!! Only just levelled up to 7 😩. I will never finish 😈. I don't see why a crafted Lynx couldn't have dropped even a couple of pelts here and there. Time and resources for nought!!

starnanou
06-04-17, 02:00 AM

You are Not alone.
I still need something like 65 to lvl 9 : P
We will make it not. Ha ha ha

starnanou
06-04-17, 02:02 AM
Keep spawn rate the same but drop 3X the pelt.

Yes!
Same here!

starnanou
06-04-17, 02:11 AM

Same here but not so often as the Tea party event. :P
This time just reloads a few seconds back a couple times per day.
But it is at is, nothing is very nice in this game

adekil40
06-04-17, 02:18 AM
I never give up, but I have this time round. Half way to level 9 with 1 crafted Lynx to show for the effort of checking in every 2 hours since the start. After no Lynx this close to the end for the last day (x2 ivy, x6 mines & 10 OT) I have just crafted two more Lynx to try and attempt to get the gray horse but I'm way behind on horse shoes so even this is a doubt. Ironically, shortly after crafting the two extra Lynx I received 3 on the bounce from both mines and ivy giving me 10+ pelt :mad:

Jackiesq
06-04-17, 03:29 AM
And the horse is mine! 😊
And that without building the pasture, only from my army of lynxes... 😉

ragga666
06-04-17, 04:18 AM
Wow how interesting! how many lynxes were needed?

inasel
06-04-17, 05:44 AM
I have no luck. Even ivy give me nothing. :(.

starnanou
06-04-17, 06:30 AM
I have no luck. Even ivy give me nothing. :(.

I think Old fool is the worst especially after he said that he gives the sword to Thorston he gave none of lynxes

wamboltia
06-04-17, 06:30 AM
Well I just ran the math for my horseshoes to gray, I'm still about 900 horseshoes away. With a max of able to collect 175ish a day (not loosing sleep) so I will still be about 300-400 horseshoes shy of getting him :( I don't see how I will get 105 pelts either, unless my spawn rate explodes. This morning collection spawned a lynx at Ivy's a dire boar at OT and nothing at mines... Probably going to be just out of reach on this whole thing. Which is worse in my opinion to come so far just to fail at the very end.

Jackiesq
06-04-17, 06:37 AM
Wow how interesting! how many lynxes were needed?

I have 14 lynxes now and nr 15 needs only 5 pelts... (the jewel and silver drops are very useful for me)
I didn't want to stress, so desided no event for me, only wanted a lynx, but after nr 1 I wasn't able to park a monster on a good place and then it went so fast!
Without the stress because it was only every 8 hours that I had to play for the horseshoes and I didn't need anything else for upgrading. 😊

ragga666
06-04-17, 07:07 AM
That would have suited me. I only wanted the horse and found the frustration in lack of spawns so disheartening when I was aiming in getting higher horseshoe drops from levelling up. I am presently halfway to level 9 with 1800 horseshoes so hope I'll make it.

Leesa33
06-04-17, 08:51 AM
What if anything do you get from the community prizes? I have the ponds and the hay troughs but they don't seem to be yielding anything. Thanks!

FrostedThings
06-04-17, 09:29 AM
What if anything do you get from the community prizes? I have the ponds and the hay troughs but they don't seem to be yielding anything. Thanks!

All of the prizes are decoration only, except the lynx trap and horse.

coolssp
06-04-17, 09:43 AM
Now that I've level 10 pasture, OT is suddenly spawning lynx :) First time it happened, I thought it was a fluke but last theee collections, same thing!!! So, I've crafted two more lynxes which should help me with the horse :) :):)

Zummat
06-04-17, 11:35 AM
Finally, finally leveled up pasture to 9 with one pelt left over. Just need 104 pelts to level 10. :rolleyes:

PurpleScorpion76
06-04-17, 11:42 AM
Now that I've level 10 pasture, OT is suddenly spawning lynx :) First time it happened, I thought it was a fluke but last theee collections, same thing!!! So, I've crafted two more lynxes which should help me with the horse :) :):)

I'm close to level 10 but OT has dropped 3 times since last night, suppose better late than never.

ShibuyaCloth
06-04-17, 12:17 PM
I'm close to level 10 but OT has dropped 3 times since last night, suppose better late than never.

Lucky you. Well I had a good day as well, still a few collections to go. But if I get 1 more Lynx I will have my best day since the start with a whooping 30 pelts. With 72 hours to go I have hope I can just hit level 10 a few minutes before the final chime.

gorrith
06-04-17, 02:45 PM

I have not been booted but even at home on WI-FI this app bugs out - when no other app does it this one does. I click the mines and spawn a lynx then all of a sudden it loads and puts me back in time b4 the mines have been clicked and this time of course NO lynx spawns. I have felt like throwing my iPhone across the room several times because of this bug and this event. I've never written a formal complaint to apple before but seriously considering it now. I have spent at least $20 on this event so far and if you don't fix the lynx problem I will fail anyway. I never thought I'd walk away cold from this game it's the one game I've kept as many other spending games have hit the trash. You are going to start losing your paying members S8, keeping the tiny few big spenders who will pay $150 for a decorative prize is not worth losing all your ongoing casual spenders. I guess at least your bundle was a bit more useful this event compared with previous terrible offers but could still be improved for value 💰. PLEASE for the final few days make the spawn rate decent.

Fancykingdom
06-04-17, 03:30 PM
This is not a quest but a bundle sale named quest. I visit OT 8 times and visit mine 8 times and visit Ivy 2 times and I got only 1 lynx with 3 pelts! The spawn rate is absolutely incorrect! This is the worst quest I attend.

appppppplecrumble
06-04-17, 04:57 PM
I have not been booted but even at home on WI-FI this app bugs out - when no other app does it this one does. I click the mines and spawn a lynx then all of a sudden it loads and puts me back in time b4 the mines have been clicked and this time of course NO lynx spawns. I have felt like throwing my iPhone across the room several times because of this bug and this event. I've never written a formal complaint to apple before but seriously considering it now. I have spent at least $20 on this event so far and if you don't fix the lynx problem I will fail anyway. I never thought I'd walk away cold from this game it's the one game I've kept as many other spending games have hit the trash. You are going to start losing your paying members S8, keeping the tiny few big spenders who will pay $150 for a decorative prize is not worth losing all your ongoing casual spenders. I guess at least your bundle was a bit more useful this event compared with previous terrible offers but could still be improved for value ��. PLEASE for the final few days make the spawn rate decent.

hi i keep finding myself booted, oddly thou on wifi not 3G. everything else works fine on wifi.

if you don't need the flowers or lassos it'd prob be cheaper to buy gems if u have an active gem offer on then the packages

speeding up the pasture is 4 gems a time

buying traps is 20 gems

you can mix & match your needs

i did some calculations couple of days ago on the forum, thou prob not worth nothing.

one other thing wanted to say someone mentioned this the other day not sure who, but will be having a poll about this quest too, like did for last one?

txs

Zummat
06-04-17, 05:29 PM
This is beyond ridiculous. Since I leveled pasture to 9 I've only collected 2 pelts today. Not giving up my gold nuggets because I don't expect to finish the pasture.

littelprincess0313
06-04-17, 05:58 PM
I have to report the same as many others. The last few days my drop rate is down. I am close to lv 9 since two days I had a flow and really thought lv 10 was possible but now Im only getting 1-3 cats a day and these are only giving me 3-4 pelts (I think I never got more than 4) so Im still 5 pelts away from lv 9. my hoping for lv 10 has officially stopped now. Im trying for the horse. This will be the third event I wont finish, its getting really depressing -.-
*Ivy hasent gotten me a lynx for over two days now. I never had a problem with her the last 17? days- and I habe spawened 6 dire boars these last days this many I havent gotten the 17? days before... i think s8 played with the spawn rates again :(

nukesters2
06-04-17, 06:06 PM

I am so sorry for your loss :( I started playing all the storm 8 games, 6 years ago, when I was going through chemotherapy for cancer, and ou son died just 3 weeks before that. I had to do something while I was sitting there getting pumped full of chemicals because I was going crazy thinking about him and everything. And yes back then for all the games it was an enjoyable escape from reality and I even spent money buying gems and gold bricks, because I wasnt spending money on any other fun things at all!! I guess being the Pollyanna that I am, I am grateful it is just the last couple if years the games have become so frustrating.

ladyperidot
06-04-17, 06:40 PM
Well, I think the lynx is endangered in my queendom, and my knights are worried that I'm going to blame them. So,...they brought me another burning ember - 2 in one month!

Nikospets
06-04-17, 08:46 PM
The Lynx is an endangered species in everyone's Queen/Kingdom! Since getting to level 8 I'm lucky to get 2 a day and the drop rate is just as bad for the pelts! Anyone getting to level 10 has had to spend money or gems or both!

DeeDeeBird70
06-04-17, 10:15 PM
I kept getting the pop up to check my internet connection. Did a shut down and restart of my iPad that seems to have fixed it.

I started the day needing 30 pelts to finish. Got 3 each from a mine and Ivy early this morning and then nothing all day. Then this evening I got a lynx from my level 6 mine that dropped 3. Some 20 minutes later, nothing from my level 5 mine but dear Old Thomas scared one up that dropped 4. First one from him in days. My evening collection from Ivy was even more of a shocker. Not that she spawned one, she's been pretty good for me BUT that the lynx dropped NINE pelts. I've never had one drop that many this whole event. Early on I didn't think I could get anywhere near finishing but I have kept plugging away, collecting as much as I could during the day and sometimes in the middle of the night. I've only used a few gems, usually on Ivy so I could synchronize her collection. I guess I'm luckier than some of you but some of my neighbors finished way before me. With only 8 pelts to go I know I'll finish in the next couple of days, even if I have to buy a trap or so. Less than 100 horseshoes to go, I'll have those by tomorrow. But am I happy? Not when I've seen so many of you as victims of the rare, random, uneven play that has become the hallmark of this game the past year. As a longtime player, not quite from the beginning but I do have the Love Shack, I miss the earlier events that were doable with planning and perseverance. I've skipped a few of the more recent events as I didn't want/need to spend my effort for a goal that in my eyes was not worth it. I have a soft spot for horses and thought the stable would add to my existing pasture area so I've put in the time and effort for this one. The developers have at least kept of the quality of the artwork except perhaps for the proportions of the lynx but they certainly have moved away from the storyline that drew so many of us to stay with Castle Story. I haven't been able to find anything similar in the App Store. The games are either overly cartoony or those with good artwork seem to delve into the occult/horror theme. I find that Castle Story is mostly a community of caring individuals that are in fact good neighbors that support each other both in the game and real life.

Storm 8, please give us back the game we fell in love with.

PurpleScorpion76
06-05-17, 12:12 AM
Well I got the horse this morning I'll continue to gather as many horseshoes as I can for the community. With 31 pelts to go til I can upgrade the pasture to level 10 I'm hoping I can make it. I did get a bumper number of pelts yesterday and the previous two days so I hope I don't get a severe drop over the last few days of the event.

riverly
06-05-17, 12:16 AM
I also will finish by tomorrow evening. . I need 5 more pelts and about 250 horseshoes. I didn't use any gems either , except for Ivy when I wanted to get a collection in before bedtime. Maybe 1 or 2 gems. I just kept at it with a help of a timer.
And the way Old Thomas was programmed to spawn or I should say not spawn was ridiculous. That should be fixed right now with the time remaining.
I didn't get a lynx until I had the reward to replace the pelts I used. I don't work and could check on my game a lot! I don't know how people who work could finish this one , because of the time required of checking the game and then having to rely on the dismal spawns which were gut wrenching.
There is still a couple of days left and I hope many players will be surprised and do finish. Try to stay calm and keep at it. But even for me completing in time was just a little too close for comfort.
Good luck to all soldiering on.

PurpleScorpion76
06-05-17, 12:27 AM
The developers have at least kept of the quality of the artwork except perhaps for the proportions of the lynx but they certainly have moved away from the storyline that drew so many of us to stay with Castle Story. I haven't been able to find anything similar in the App Store. The games are either overly cartoony or those with good artwork seem to delve into the occult/horror theme. I find that Castle Story is mostly a community of caring individuals that are in fact good neighbors that support each other both in the game and real life.

Storm 8, please give us back the game we fell in love with.

I know what you mean, I do search every once in a while, we can't be the only ones.

babublik
06-05-17, 02:46 AM
Well, I'm still at level 7... So if anyone is feeling bad about being stuck at level 9... This should definitely boost your confidence; unless, of course, if you won't be able to reach level 10 in the time remaining.... Then your situation is actually worse because you're still clinging on to hope that you'll finish the event... And you're just so close... And I've made my peace :rolleyes:

... NOT! :mad: I can't just forget the ridiculous amount of time I've spent collecting and hoping and wasting energy to advance to nothing! Nothing!!!! N.O.T.H.I.N.G (!) ... Ok, I'm relaxed lol it is just a game "woosah"

I'll continue collecting, if only to help the community reach the final prize. I hope my little rant has afforded some of you some kind of comedic, necessary relief from this game

moddie1
06-05-17, 03:35 AM
stuck on level 9 not going to finish it i will be not spending any money to finish it play 16 hours a day

Den8137259
06-05-17, 05:46 AM
★ looks like we are doing well in the community (: ★

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DBju8bsUAAAlIco?format=jpg

cyndora
06-05-17, 05:48 AM
took 2 months off from playing the game ....what i miss?.....

ok i see, going back into hibernation.....

will be back when we get expansions and story line.

xox

Den8137259
06-05-17, 06:00 AM
xox

★ wise choice cyndora (: ★ you didn't miss any during hibernation (: ★

★ I ended up storing the lynxes cos they are out of proportion when placed beside the grey (: ★

cavegirl1
06-05-17, 06:23 AM
looks like we are doing well in the community (:

Well, call me cynical but I have always been confident we will get the final community prize just before the event ends. Like every other time ;)

I have had a great day with spawns today - 7 from mines , OT and Ivy. Oh that's right, but that's if you count 2 dire boars from OT and 1 from a mine. Pelt drops remain low - 3 or very occasionally 4

Had a look round my active lvl 50 nbrs
17 have lvl 10 - I know a few of them use gems, based on previous events
14 have lvl 9 - I guess some may make it to lvl 10 and some won't
17 have lvl 8
18 are lower or not bothering to play

So is a 25-30% completion rate acceptable? Probably for S8.

cavegirl1
06-05-17, 06:26 AM
took 2 months off from playing the game ....what i miss?.....

ok i see, going back into hibernation.....

xox

Hmm, if hibernation means snuggling round a fire with warm cocoa, I am tempted to join you :)

appppppplecrumble
06-05-17, 07:50 AM
Well, call me cynical but I have always been confident we will get the final community prize just before the event ends. Like every other time ;)

I have had a great day with spawns today - 7 from mines , OT and Ivy. Oh that's right, but that's if you count 2 dire boars from OT and 1 from a mine. Pelt drops remain low - 3 or very occasionally 4

Had a look round my active lvl 50 nbrs
17 have lvl 10 - I know a few of them use gems, based on previous events
14 have lvl 9 - I guess some may make it to lvl 10 and some won't
17 have lvl 8
18 are lower or not bothering to play
o

So is a 25-30% completion rate acceptable? Probably for S8.

But, what about level 25-45 neighbours? & is completion and level 10 for the field S8's & all players goal?

More, in fact most, of my level 25-45 neighbours are still playing the event & have level 7 and up inc 8,9 & 10 fields.

Most of them have level 4,5 or 6 tea party's (as do a lot of my level 50 neighbours) and gave up that event

This is a frustrating, soul destroying method the 'lucky/unlucky' phenomenon that comes with rare random spawns & i don't like it but for the whole community added together it's kinda worked.

The graph showing the average of buildings getting towards completion has def increased.

Thing is as a community is it a bit like never leaving a man behind? with average graphs is always the 2 extremes some have had truly horrific luck & thru no fault of their own have low level fields. But more people played to the end & more people got the positive achievement of level 8 or 9.

i guess as a community we have to tell S8 which we want, higher overall average buildings versus a bigger split of completion/rest at lower levels & accept just bcos we are level 50 doesn't mean we shud automatically expect to finish each event.

i still wish we cud think of a third way thats not break a billion rocks & not rare random spawns. /shrugs

ladyperidot
06-05-17, 08:02 AM
Well, I'm still at level 7... So if anyone is feeling bad about being stuck at level 9... This should definitely boost your confidence; unless, of course, if you won't be able to reach level 10 in the time remaining.... Then your situation is actually worse because you're still clinging on to hope that you'll finish the event... And you're just so close... And I've made my peace :rolleyes:

... NOT! :mad: I can't just forget the ridiculous amount of time I've spent collecting and hoping and wasting energy to advance to nothing! Nothing!!!! N.O.T.H.I.N.G (!) ... Ok, I'm relaxed lol it is just a game "woosah"

I'll continue collecting, if only to help the community reach the final prize. I hope my little rant has afforded some of you some kind of comedic, necessary relief from this game

Yep, I'm there with you. I long ago realized I wasn't getting a spawn rate that would let me complete. I too am collecting towards the final,community prize and responding to those neighbors who have gotten far enough to request the horse brush

HuckleTown
06-05-17, 09:32 AM
But, what about level 25-45 neighbours? & is completion and level 10 for the field S8's & all players goal?

More, in fact most, of my level 25-45 neighbours are still playing the event & have level 7 and up inc 8,9 & 10 fields.

Most of them have level 4,5 or 6 tea party's (as do a lot of my level 50 neighbours) and gave up that event

This is a frustrating, soul destroying method the 'lucky/unlucky' phenomenon that comes with rare random spawns & i don't like it but for the whole community added together it's kinda worked.

The graph showing the average of buildings getting towards completion has def increased.

Thing is as a community is it a bit like never leaving a man behind? with average graphs is always the 2 extremes some have had truly horrific luck & thru no fault of their own have low level fields. But more people played to the end & more people got the positive achievement of level 8 or 9.

i guess as a community we have to tell S8 which we want, higher overall average buildings versus a bigger split of completion/rest at lower levels & accept just bcos we are level 50 doesn't mean we shud automatically expect to finish each event.

i still wish we cud think of a third way thats not break a billion rocks & not rare random spawns. /shrugs

In my opinion: As a community we should hope for an event that can be finished if players put the time in. Spawn and drops should not be based on luck. The event doesn't need to be finished days early but it should be evident that by investing the time, energy and resources, it can be accomplished, not almost. Happy with level 7, 8 or 9 should not be ok.

S8 will still make money because there will always be players that will gem ahead.

appppppplecrumble
06-05-17, 09:52 AM
In my opinion: As a community we should hope for an event that can be finished if players put the time in. Spawn and drops should not be based on luck. The event doesn't need to be finished days early but it should be evident that by investing the time, energy and resources, it can be accomplished, not almost. Happy with level 7, 8 or 9 should not be ok.

S8 will still make money because there will always be players that will gem ahead.

i do agree i hate this lucky/unlucky. i hate the way people in game & on the forum have felt & i much prefer when i am in control of my own destiny

but also if your level 30-50 without flocks of alicorns & keep getting level 5 event buildings bcos u can't get the energy to break a billion rocks so you give up early then level 7/8/9 is an achievement.

if they lesson the amount of rock bashing needed in the other type of quests then people with multiple energy sources will be done in no time & will get bored. You can't even really separate by level as is level 50's now without alicorn herds. i know alicorns are not as great as they once were etc but if they were of no use people wudnt still have them out & is ofc other energy dropping pets & buildings & even 4 extra energy adds up.

i don't think either way works for the whole community. i have no clue of the answer, but this frustration was no fun this quest was no fun.

txs to real life thru this event i have been able to baby sit my fone even more then normal i haven't had great spawn rates & have had low pelts per lynx & i wasn't sure if this was going to be first quest i wouldn't finish. i haven't spent any gems yet on the quest or seen a lynx today.

wamboltia
06-05-17, 09:53 AM
So for the first time in weeks, I don't have much to do. I have tirelessly collected lassos and wildflowers. I have done everything that is under my control. And now here I sit, just waiting for lynx to spawn. Pelts, which are not under my control are the only thing standing between me and this lvl 10 pasture and stable, imagine that. So I feel a little helpless, a little hopeless, after tap, after tap, my buildings spawn nothing or a dire boar. Yesterday I collected 8 pelts all day. 8!! Let me offer my congratulations to those who finished. Bravo! My most sincere sympathies to those who gave up or are realizing that this is yet another goal beyond your fingertips. Due in Large to a factor completely beyond your control.

spanisheyes1
06-05-17, 10:30 AM
Thanks Huckle, and good luck to those that are at a similar place.

But, you know what? Watching events unfold in London, so soon after the tragedy in Manchester, I guess that stable isnt all that important, and I can stop worrying about it, and start practicing some gratefulness.

Soooo....I am grateful for people on this forum that spend their hard earned cash to skip ahead and advise the rest of us. Thank you all. 🙂👏
This is probably not the place for this but I wanted to share. The family of youngest victim, so far, of the Manchester atrocity have a fish and chip shop in our nearest market town and I was there shopping two days ago. I didnt actually understand at first where I was or what I was seeing and then the impact of the sea of flowers and the balloons actually hit me. Seeing pictures in the newspapers or on TV is just not the same, I stopped, paid my respects and felt so ineffectual.
So I agree with NZ, a stable or horse is not important in the bigger world.

appppppplecrumble
06-05-17, 10:38 AM
me too spanisheyes me too

a1mathteach
06-05-17, 11:03 AM
When you have enough lassos and flowers to complete level 10 but you're still not even halfway done on pelts for your level 8 pasture...smh.

maiden85
06-05-17, 11:31 AM
I'm a long time player who checks the forum but rarely posts here. I've finally made it to a level 8 horse pasture. I didn't think I would make it that far. The likelihood of my getting 70 more pelts to reach level 9 seems impossible in the next 2.5 days, let alone getting enough pelts for a level 10 pasture. At 1246 horseshoes, I will not end up with enough to earn the horse either. So I will not get the horse or the stable, just a level 8 horse pasture which I expect will be good for only a few coins after the event....oh, and my pet lynx.

This has been a so-so event. It's kept me interested, but it has not given joy while playing. I do appreciate the ease in obtaining most of the parts we needed. Lynx spawns are what has held me back. I've gotten spawns from OT and Ivy and the mines. But I've also gotten nothing or a boar just as (or more) often.

After the last few events, I've ceased expecting to be able to finish the goals without spending gems. I am a daily player who was away for a few days during the event, but otherwise checks in multiple times a day. In my opinion, the event was never designed to be completed without spending a substantial amount of gems.

Passera
06-05-17, 11:40 AM
If shadow lynx spawned half as much as dire boars do on my queendom I'd have a level 10 pasture and a pride (or whatever a group of shadow lynx are called)!!

PurpleScorpion76
06-05-17, 02:07 PM
If shadow lynx spawned half as much as dire boars do on my queendom I'd have a level 10 pasture and a pride (or whatever a group of shadow lynx are called)!!

Two websites say different things it's either a chayn of lynx or a pestering of lynx.

No, in the great scheme of things a horse or stable are not important, but then we all get caught up in the small things, until the big things come along, that's why in a way I enjoy playing this game it is a way of escaping real life, enables you to forget your woes for a while. It's also enabled me to release my angst on a petty squabble earlier. Castle Story - build your Queendom while ignoring your sometimes stupid other half.

Jennerwein1
06-05-17, 02:26 PM
I have 1137 horseshoes and need 60 pelts get to level 9 pasture. I play several times a day on my IPad, but this will be the third event I will not be able to finish. Agree with maiden85, there seems to be a shift towards events which can only be completed by spending gems. I am thinking about making another cat or two (depending how many more pelts I get. Today has not exactly been stellar).

EsmeW2
06-05-17, 04:21 PM
J

Yeah, absolutely agree with this. I've been playing like crazy for most of the days of this eVent. I can't remember the last time I got a complete night's sleep and I'm only going to get the horse by doing a bit of gem speeding up on the pasture. I've managed to get the pasture to level 9 but there is no way I'll get to 10.

It used to be possible to get to the end of events if you were prepared to put the work and time in, now they need gems. Can't keep doing this and failing to get there, it's too depressing.

cavegirl1
06-05-17, 05:00 PM

I was trying to use level 50 as an example - I wasn't saying that lower levels aren't just as important to consider.
If a high proportion of level 50 players can't complete an event, that speaks volumes to me.

cavegirl1
06-05-17, 05:02 PM
Two websites say different things it's either a chayn of lynx or a pestering of lynx.

Definitely not a pestering in my case - I would love if they were! :-)

appppppplecrumble
06-05-17, 05:38 PM
I was trying to use level 50 as an example - I wasn't saying that lower levels aren't just as important to consider.
If a high proportion of level 50 players can't complete an event, that speaks volumes to me.

No, no, no Cavegirl i wasn't suggesting you were saying that lower levels don't matter i was trying to make the point that, probably badly, that in this quest what level you are didn't matter as much at your chance to get level 8,9 and 10. So if we are talking about how successful it is the fact these players are getting there is important too, no? In two different ways, firstly in the numbers tally.

but also i was saying that often if we are honest level 50's get event buildings 10. This time, with this method more lower level players are managing it too in greater number & that's got to be good for their self esteem & the game when a level 6 tea party truly was almost the last possible level for many players no matter what they tried 24/7 playing they cudnt make all the red dye for example. S8 needs to keep these players in the game as lots of level 50's keep saying on the forums that they have had enough & quitting. i know that less 50's also aren't completing, which is horrible, but we haven't a right to finish all quests just bcos we 50 i've been realising. i dunno but i don't know it's all just evil plot to get us to spend, thou ofc it is a free game so they do need to get money. i just think they are trying a different way to do events that levels the field for the whole community.

the outcome of more people getting higher buildings or making more cats to get the highest horseshoe prize is great for the community as a whole. But this method is painful, it's miserable it's stressful & frustrating & i hate seeing forum friends & my mates in game getting frustrated.

i dunno how to solve this as i said a third way, but these events are hard to pitch right to the whole community. Because the community is so diverse now i think this was aimed at the lower levels that cudnt do the tea party as i believe the tea party was aimed at the higher levels with energy sources.

cant please everyone all the time they are realising as the players are changing even within level 50 you have alicorn herders & not, as said before( i know they were nerfed but they still are useful or people wudnt have them out & even +4 helps.) Trying to cater with events within each event to all different players is impossible.

which is why storyline is a better option or even beast quests more. beast quests must be the easiest thing to program, write and put out there i don't get why they don't do it more esp as people are begging for them.

sorry too long & prob makes no sense i know what i mean i dunno if i'm getting it across

AnisWa
06-05-17, 06:25 PM
So for the first time in weeks, I don't have much to do. I have tirelessly collected lassos and wildflowers. I have done everything that is under my control. And now here I sit, just waiting for lynx to spawn. Pelts, which are not under my control are the only thing standing between me and this lvl 10 pasture and stable, imagine that. So I feel a little helpless, a little hopeless, after tap, after tap, my buildings spawn nothing or a dire boar. Yesterday I collected 8 pelts all day. 8!! Let me offer my congratulations to those who finished. Bravo! My most sincere sympathies to those who gave up or are realizing that this is yet another goal beyond your fingertips. Due in Large to a factor completely beyond your control.

All I need is 5 stinking pelts to achieve level 10....is it happening today/tonight... I can't say! I'm retired, I have free time to check in numerous times. I even wake up in the wee hours to tap, to no avail. How can Pinka make a statement, early on, there were no issues with the spawning? Something is completely wrong....I wonder how many players who work/employees at S8, if they play Castle Story, have acoomplished the Noble Stable? Yes, if there wasn't those who forge ahead, it'd be even crazier with guessing as to what's next. I just needed to vent! Haha

Zummat
06-05-17, 06:32 PM
I only need 26 horseshoes to get the horse. Still don't expect to get the stable since I need 78 pelts to level pasture up to 10. Problem is I can't play much tomorrow.

I wish S8 would make these events shorter and less items needed.

Queenzod
06-05-17, 07:08 PM
I only made it to level 9 and I play VERY regularly. I never had a lynx give me more than 4 pelts, and it was usually 3, sometimes 2. They just wouldn't spawn. I've got in excess of 2000 wild flowers, and 1500 lassos, but not enough pelts. I'm level 50, I have 14 alicorns which I didn't even touch because I didn't need the energy. I appreciated not having to chop rocks and trees out the wazoo this time, but really, S8? Do you even play the games? This was another frustrating update.

Also, I'm completely done with adding yet another animal to this "Menagerie Story" game. Please think of something else other than collecting animals! Perhaps move on with the main storyline?

Tedious. This game has become lackluster and boring. It's too bad, because it once was a mighty game.

PrincessCelestian
06-05-17, 07:25 PM
This is probably not the place for this but I wanted to share. The family of youngest victim, so far, of the Manchester atrocity have a fish and chip shop in our nearest market town and I was there shopping two days ago. I didnt actually understand at first where I was or what I was seeing and then the impact of the sea of flowers and the balloons actually hit me. Seeing pictures in the newspapers or on TV is just not the same, I stopped, paid my respects and felt so ineffectual.
So I agree with NZ, a stable or horse is not important in the bigger world.

We have family in Britain and friends in Manchester. Our hearts go out to everyone there. One of my husband's school mates is a copper in Manchester so we contacted him to make sure he and his were okay as soon as we heard. My mother is freaking that we will be headed to Edinburgh in October. It really does put it all in perspective. It's not the end of the world of you don't get a lynx or a horse or a stable. There are so many more important things going on in the world right now. It's just a nice little escape from reality once in a while. I have to say that I have had a 9-5 job through this event for the first time and I was still able to do quite well even though I could only play in the morning and evenings mainly. So I think it was doable.

sylbrac
06-05-17, 07:37 PM
Wish the game is longer, just a few more days. I like the fact that this event collection was design w reusability in mind. Wild flowers collection also generates abundance of petals to be used in subsequent level upgrades. Bravo! Wished the same was done for horse/lasso and lynx/pelt. Mines and Ivy's Hut are most reliable places to spot lynxes but take hours to complete. If collecting from the horses can occasionally uncover lynxes ppl would be really happy and it makes sense in the story line too don't it? Great shadow cats luring about the stables ��

appppppplecrumble
06-05-17, 07:52 PM
ive been thinking about the ways in which being a level 50 or for eg my neighbour & mate Wamb who has been posting above her journey thru this event on the forum just using what she has written here at level 39 with 2 days to go she has collected everything else but is just waiting on pelts. BIG CHEER HONEY

She said above that she had a worry earlier that with only 1 red trillium the wildflowers were difficult but she really worked hard & got them.

As a level 50 i have a few red trills, few fairy beds or whatever they are called & the gem bush so that wasn't hard for me

The only real difference that effects our chance of success that i can see between her & my event is like a lot of my level 50 mates i have a gold mine, just 1, and probably more stock of gold things just from playing longer. This meant i cud do the gold exchange & get gems which i cud use for speeding up or buying traps.

i actually have done a few extra gold exchanges thinking that if needed at last minute i wud buy traps, i haven't actually bought any yet thou or speed anything. i have done a lot of baby sitting my fone i have over 9500 lassos now.

i think that's what i'm trying to say dunno if it explains it better but i think this is S8's goal with this quest. Making it so everyone who is far enough in storyline to have OT, mines & Ivys hut had a pretty much equal chance to go all the way to level 10 be they level 25 or 50.

Trouble is might be a nice idea but to play the event is incredibly frustrating to people. When lucky/unlucky gets involved in a chance situation it can't be controlled & it's sad when some people truly get rubbish luck.

i think if she gets the stable i will be more pleased then if i do. i also like the fairness to all community bit in an event. Just think maybe needed few more spawns. Thou with 2 days to go people have been saying above that they have finished (i know & hate that also lots of people haven't & probably won't - but the tea party quest i see SO many neighbours of all levels who didn't complete) i dunno

SpiritWind00
06-05-17, 07:58 PM
So, last night I needed 9 more pelts to get to L10. Got 2 spawns this morning, one from Ivy, one from mines and only got 8 pelts. I've done 2 collections (shhh sneakily at work) so far today. Nothing on first collection, on second go round 3 hours later, got a spawn, was about to celebrate and then..... reload of game! lost my kitty. So, another 3 hours to wait. Will be down to the wire to get the horse though.

Changing topic slightly, I have started preparing the poll for this event and will load it on the last day once I'm happy with the questions. I keep changing my mind about what to write to capture the essence of the posts in the thread and be inclusive. Maybe I should outsource the polling job to someone else? :)

appppppplecrumble
06-05-17, 08:03 PM
i honestly don't think Spiritwind you are gonna get many volunteers trying to sum up this event in questions lol. Unless you are going to allow swearing :-D

i'm a habitual volunteerer but erm i think your expertise & experience can't be beat in this case lol :-P

runs and hides

SpiritWind00
06-05-17, 08:27 PM
yep, you're probably right! (about volunteers!) :) lol

PolarDini
06-05-17, 08:36 PM
I dunno about other players here who seem to be tired of horses being the reward for events, but, as a horse lover I must say I'm extremely excited to have a variety of horses in my kingdom! I've actually spent every last saved up gem for the Baron tent game to get the Clydesdale prize and today, for the first time ever I spent actual money to get the last two cabbages needed for an alicorn prize in the Baron tent game! Woohoo!!

Naturally I'm super excited about getting Judgment Grey too... The stable is an impossibility at this point but I don't care,.. I get Judgment Grey and I just got an alicorn!!!!

Ahem. In short. Some of us are quite pleased with horse rewards, especially if they are like Sir Daisy with generous drops on occasion. Hint hint 😜

PolarDini
06-05-17, 08:42 PM
So I have a question about the stable.... If anyone has completed the upgrade to level 10, does it look like the blue stable shown in the quest logbook? Or does it look like a square green pasture with a small brown shack of a stable as shown in the icon for the last step of the quest logbook? I hope I made sense just now.

It will be less of a heartbreaker to know it's just an ugly brown shack I'm missing out on. But a pretty blue stable would be a pinch of regret for not being able to finish...

... And what about drops from either? Anyone know what the pasture or blue stable drops?

PolarDini
06-05-17, 08:47 PM

I'm so so sorry to hear about your loss. I know the dependence one can gain on a method of momentary emotional escape such as silly games like this one. It really is a shame this event is not proving helpful in any way...

dipwid
06-05-17, 08:48 PM
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98899-Castle-Story-5-18-update&p=1420466&viewfull=1#post1420466

PolarDini
06-05-17, 08:52 PM
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98899-Castle-Story-5-18-update&p=1420466&viewfull=1#post1420466

Oh my! Thank you for that! I don't know how I missed this link before. Dang it! I would LOVE the blue stable... guess k have to suffer heartbreak after all. Apple drop?! Golden apple drops?!?! Waaaah!!

Flowersandgems
06-05-17, 09:50 PM
Only about a day and a half left (I need to sleep sometime). Like most of us I have endless quantities of horse shoes and flowers. Just sitting around waiting for lynxes to show up. And I did spend money, and have bought several traps. I am at 22/105, so I probably won't make it. Only made one lynx. So I will miss out on the horse too. I am so disappointed. After spending money on gems too. I only kept playing because we were told in the story line that we would get the lynxes under control - which I translated to the drop rates would be better. Oh - they are better than at the beginning of the event, but not enough for me.
To those who managed to finish even though they went to work, you might have had the lucky spawn rates, but congratulations are still in order!
It was a mammoth task.
Sill hoping for some miracle, I will play on.

My game name is Hopevale

Flowersandgems
06-05-17, 10:03 PM
Just reading some statistics earlier in the thread. When visiting my neighbors I have found only one with a level 10 pasture. And I had quite a few requests today for the brushes, so finishing will be a hard ask. Not a great completion rate at all.

Incidentally I saw a horse shed on a neighbor's board. Where does that fit in?

tuffyjkitten
06-05-17, 11:13 PM
Should make it to 1200 horseshoes for the 4th community prize tomorrow. Doubt I will get 40 pelts in about a day and a half to upgrade to level 9. I never finish any of these events anymore.

NOT thrilled about a monster hunt coming either...I'm over trying to spawn things to **** in this game...

sunnyhook
06-05-17, 11:14 PM
I was just now able to upgrade to level 8. I have been overflowing with enough flowers, petals, and lassos for days. This entire time I have gotten 1 single lynx from Old Thomas' House and I have been collecting every few hours (even during the night because I am an insomniac). Ivy's house sometimes drops. If I am lucky, 1 of my 4 items (2 mines, OT & Ivy's) will spawn a lynx, but many times none of the 4 items spawn anything. 2 items have never spawned a lynx during the same cycle. Also, a single lynx has only ever dropped more that 3 pelts 1 time: with 4 pelts. I have never gotten 5 or more pelts. And again I only got 4 pelts 1 time. Many times I only got 2 or sometimes even only 1 pelt. It's frustrating when you have no opportunity to build more building to collect more and increase your chances of getting pelts, or I would build more mines etc. but I am maxed out as I think all players are. I think my drop rates are worse then most though. Either that or it's extremely ridiculous and rigged. I have never complained in the past about a single challenge but this is truly impossible.

At this drop rate I would need another 40 days to finish!

195 more pelts to go and I collect every time possible!

PurpleScorpion76
06-06-17, 02:47 AM
Well with my second lynx of the day I am now done. 1 Level 10 pasture and 1 Judgement Gray now in my game. I really didn't expect to get this done so quickly. I really expected to go to the wire and even buy a trap or two. Glad now all I have to do is collect my horseshoes and not worry about lynx spawns. Or fear I'm going to accidentally craft another lynx instead of a stone brick. Now on to upgrading my Noble Stable best give the nuggets first. Lol.

maryamhjm
06-06-17, 03:59 AM
I only get 2 lynxes a day that can never be enough to finish this. Question: if I make a lynx, is it going to be of any use after Judgement gray? Or just a decoration? Is it still dropping things after this is over I mean?

appppppplecrumble
06-06-17, 04:23 AM
I only get 2 lynxes a day that can never be enough to finish this. Question: if I make a lynx, is it going to be of any use after Judgement gray? Or just a decoration? Is it still dropping things after this is over I mean?

Hello maryamhjm,

the lynx atm drops horseshoes for the personal & community goals but also even atm drop jewels and silver so i would imagine that would continue after the event. i think thou don't quote me it might have dropped a creep tooth or bone once? The jewels/silver are each time.

i just popped into my game & tapped my lynx i got fur and silver drop & ofc horseshoes.

EsmeW2
06-06-17, 05:37 AM
Just reading some statistics earlier in the thread. When visiting my neighbors I have found only one with a level 10 pasture. And I had quite a few requests today for the brushes, so finishing will be a hard ask. Not a great completion rate at all.

Incidentally I saw a horse shed on a neighbor's board. Where does that fit in?

Ha ha, I have a horse shed out on one of my boards. I'm afraid it doesn't fit in at all! It drops horse hair if you aren't maxxed out, so it hardly ever gets collected from. It's just there in case the horses fancy having a little rest inside in the shade. Sir Daisy, the energy horse and the lovely horse from the Baron's tent need pampering.

And my experience of visiting neighbours is similar to yours, very few at level 10 though some have got to 9. We must all belong to team unlucky. And generally the neighbours at lower levels have got less far than the persistent ones at level 50. But this might not be representative across the game as a whole. I'll be really interested to see the results of the poll. I hope lots and lots of us participate.

riverly
06-06-17, 06:31 AM
I need 7 more horseshoes and I will be done. I know from reading the thread that there were players that was at the same point of collecting as I was a while back, but they got stalled out because of the spawn rate. I guess I was "lucky".
This doesn't seem right.
I think there are plenty of money spenders without these kinds of tactics.
Bittersweet ending for me.

a1mathteach
06-06-17, 06:41 AM
Here's a kicker... I need roughly 1200 more horseshoes for the horse...or I could spend 9000 gems. With the ongoing sale, it'll only cost $300 bucks to guy enough gems. S8, time for a reality check!

appppppplecrumble
06-06-17, 07:23 AM
Here's a kicker... I need roughly 1200 more horseshoes for the horse...or I could spend 9000 gems. With the ongoing sale, it'll only cost $300 bucks to guy enough gems. S8, time for a reality check!

Not that you are obviously considering that cost lol, but if you REALLY wanted & were prepared to spend a bit of money, speeding up the pasture wud be a lot cheaper (not that i'm suggesting yet another horse is possibly worth real money to a lot of people)

For ease of maths if i could say you have a level 8 pasture that's 20 horseshoes 1200/20 = 60 times to speed up (thou ofc you still have nearly 2 days of real collections as well)

60 x 4 gems to speed up = 240 is that the offer for a fiver (british pound???)

i couldn't resist doing my maths here in post a1mathteach (hope you proud)

low level pastures obviously the cost jumps some & it is just another horse. i know i said that already but i'm horsed & skunked out & peacocks & deer.

i think if S8 were going to make the field so hard to get to level 10 least they could do is make the horse easy to attain so people feel they got something from all this

hexappeal
06-06-17, 07:43 AM
The noble stable is the building with the blue roof. The pasture is what we level up.
If you obtain the stable, you can have both.
I finished last night, using only one gem but investing tons of time.
I enjoyed it. Mainly because it wasn't energy intense.

amerirish
06-06-17, 07:52 AM
I only have 69 Shadow Pelts out of the required 105 in order to upgrade the Horse Pasture to level 10. I really want to finish the goal to get the Noble Stable but I really don't see how this will be possible. I've been collecting from OT, Ivy & the mines like clockwork but the spawn rates are horrible. Most of the time I don't get a lynx from any of them. I'm going to be really bummed if I invested all this time & effort for nothing through no fault of my own :(

Dany_d1
06-06-17, 07:58 AM
It is no good((
A have only 26 shadow pelt for 10 level and 1 day 8 hr. No shadow lynxs !!! And only 2 or 3 pelt from each.
Why so !!? So much time for this event((

AnisWa
06-06-17, 08:32 AM
Well with my second lynx of the day I am now done. 1 Level 10 pasture and 1 Judgement Gray now in my game. I really didn't expect to get this done so quickly. I really expected to go to the wire and even buy a trap or two. Glad now all I have to do is collect my horseshoes and not worry about lynx spawns. Or fear I'm going to accidentally craft another lynx instead of a stone brick. Now on to upgrading my Noble Stable best give the nuggets first. Lol.

I,too, received the last 5 pelts that I needed to get Level 10. It was just before I decided, if I didn't get a Lynx from Ivy. I'd go to sleep...well, Ivy dropped the Lynx who dropped 6 pelts....Hooray, it's over!! Will we be able to continue upgrading stable once the event is over? I'm waiting on the 50 cabbages. I've used all cabbages for recipes necessary for adventures. Yes, in some areas, it was easier than other events, where we'd tapped rocks, trees, ponds on going. However, it was tedious for the spawning....not necessary to have so many sources to obtain the Lynx, never receiving any... day after day from any of the places, that was insane. Bring on that Monster Hunt!

Passera
06-06-17, 09:52 AM
My dilemma is that I need 30 pelts to level pasture to 9 and get get rid of all the flowers and lasso in my inventory, but with my spawn rate it's doubtful I will get there (it took 2 days to go from 48 to 60) so should I craft 2 extra lynx or hope for the best? Either way I will most likely be short on horseshoes for the final individual prize, yet again *sigh*.

DeeDeeBird70
06-06-17, 10:21 AM
The noble stable is the building with the blue roof. The pasture is what we level up.
If you obtain the stable, you can have both.
I finished last night, using only one gem but investing tons of time.
I enjoyed it. Mainly because it wasn't energy intense.

The noble stable with the blue roof can be upgraded to Level 5. The higher level supposedly gives better drops. So far mine is pretty much like a regular stable dropping milk and hides, maybe some other stuff. No gold apple so far.

riverly
06-06-17, 10:46 AM
I don't think I will level up the Noble Stable. I don't see the benefit.
I remember reading a post long ago about someone collecting and saving their energy. I think I'm going to do that to prepare for upcoming hunt. (The elves are not offering any good trades and I am so done with the lynxes!) I wish I could give my extra pelts away.

candie1230
06-06-17, 11:06 AM
I really wish the shadow lynx, and the shadow pelts weren't so RANDOM!!! I need 44 more to finish level 10; I don't know if I'll be able to finish in the allotted time. I'm only 100 horseshoes down from 2400, so I'm not too worried on that front, should get them today. But the shadow lynx and pelts is getting crazy!!! TIMED GOALS SHOULD NOT BE RANDOM DROPS!!!!!!

HuckleTown
06-06-17, 11:54 AM
165 pages of people not getting lynx to spawn....

I've spent plenty of time on this (over the course of 21 days there were only a couple I couldn't log on every 2-3 hours) and I'll be about 50 pelts short and 200 horseshoes short. The length of the event should be to accommodate those players that can't babysit the game.

I could have finished if the first 10-12 days didn't have multiple 36 hour windows with no lynx.

Please, S8, you'll make steadier income from Castle Story if you continue the story line, offer event prizes that help the regular game and have a gem confirmation button.

Inachis2V
06-06-17, 12:54 PM
For your info : my Noble Stable Level 5 is in my Kingdom since Yesterday, and gives me only Milk ! No Apple, no Golden Apple, nothing else than milk. :-/

AnnirasSweets
06-06-17, 01:29 PM
For your info : my Noble Stable Level 5 is in my Kingdom since Yesterday, and gives me only Milk ! No Apple, no Golden Apple, nothing else than milk. :-/

I've yet to get any golden apples either. I usually get several hides, bacon and milk. I also think I may have gotten wool but I'm maxed now so it's hard to tell. I do like the drops because it's all the items I use most in the Royal Exchange to try and finish my last few expansions.

HuckleTown
06-06-17, 01:33 PM
I've yet to get any golden apples either. I usually get several hides, bacon and milk. I also think I may have gotten wool but I'm maxed now so it's hard to tell. I do like the drops because it's all the items I use most in the Royal Exchange to try and finish my last few expansions.

Now I'm even sadder...I need another wool source:(.

kiryuuku123
06-06-17, 02:25 PM
How are you guys getting to level 10 pasture so quick I've been non stop collecting but only managed to get to level 7 the thing that let me down were the lynxes. I get 2 per day and barely drop pelts :/ sucks that there is only a few ways to get lynxes to spawn and the fact that they drop very little pelts would rather have to fish in ponds for them to spawn once again I won't be able to complete the event and get the end prize which I really wanted and I'm not spending gems on this

karak71
06-06-17, 02:27 PM
Aaargh! So close but so far away. I'm not going to make either, unless I buy gems. I could, but I feel guilty using them on an adventure that has been such a pain in the rear. I have played every single day. What a mess. :(

hexappeal
06-06-17, 02:45 PM
My stable just dropped a carrot. (Level 4)
The last community prize looks somewhat out of reach...

janddolphins
06-06-17, 03:06 PM
I was just now able to upgrade to level 8. I have been overflowing with enough flowers, petals, and lassos for days. This entire time I have gotten 1 single lynx from Old Thomas' House and I have been collecting every few hours (even during the night because I am an insomniac). Ivy's house sometimes drops. If I am lucky, 1 of my 4 items (2 mines, OT & Ivy's) will spawn a lynx, but many times none of the 4 items spawn anything. 2 items have never spawned a lynx during the same cycle. Also, a single lynx has only ever dropped more that 3 pelts 1 time: with 4 pelts. I have never gotten 5 or more pelts. And again I only got 4 pelts 1 time. Many times I only got 2 or sometimes even only 1 pelt. It's frustrating when you have no opportunity to build more building to collect more and increase your chances of getting pelts, or I would build more mines etc. but I am maxed out as I think all players are. I think my drop rates are worse then most though. Either that or it's extremely ridiculous and rigged. I have never complained in the past about a single challenge but this is truly impossible.

At this drop rate I would need another 40 days to finish!

195 more pelts to go and I collect every time possible!

I am about equal to you in drop rates, level 8 as well, collecting probably 5 times a day as a minimum other days more. Because I've been low level so long my horseshoe count is so low, just reaching 1K making the horse impossible which is a shame because I love having the different horses. All I can do is keep going, playing with a timer now and see how close to 2400 I can get. Then with the pasture being a 4 gem refresh see if it's worth it to essentially "buy" the horse. But it's not right for players who play regularly and put decent hours into the game to be so far from the prize. I'm hoping that these next two days I get a bit of a boost, but it's still frustrating and my odds are not good

nateryd
06-06-17, 03:58 PM
How are you guys getting to level 10 pasture so quick I've been non stop collecting but only managed to get to level 7 the thing that let me down were the lynxes. I get 2 per day and barely drop pelts :/ sucks that there is only a few ways to get lynxes to spawn and the fact that they drop very little pelts would rather have to fish in ponds for them to spawn once again I won't be able to complete the event and get the end prize which I really wanted and I'm not spending gems on this

The only way I did it was with gems! And bought Lynx traps. Everything else was easy to come by... I had a queendom that the Lynx' didn't care to show up too

cavegirl1
06-06-17, 04:14 PM
So, last night I needed 9 more pelts to get to L10. Got 2 spawns this morning, one from Ivy, one from mines and only got 8 pelts. I've done 2 collections (shhh sneakily at work) so far today. Nothing on first collection, on second go round 3 hours later, got a spawn, was about to celebrate and then..... reload of game! lost my kitty. So, another 3 hours to wait. Will be down to the wire to get the horse though.

Changing topic slightly, I have started preparing the poll for this event and will load it on the last day once I'm happy with the questions. I keep changing my mind about what to write to capture the essence of the posts in the thread and be inclusive. Maybe I should outsource the polling job to someone else? :)

Good luck with the questions :)

I know there won't be one that requires us to reply in rhyme, but I can't help myself (feel free to delete...)

In a game called Castle Story
Everything was hunky dory
Then the storyline stopped
Events - up they popped (and popped and popped and popped - unlike the endangered lynx)
And it died in a blaze of glory (well, that blaze being a slow demise watched on by a lot of dedicated and loyal players scratching through the ashes hoping for a sign, a fleeting glimpse of an ember still burning, waiting for it to be re-ignited in what would be a real blaze of glory)

More on topic:
In terms of my progress, not going to get the stable or horse (unless planets realign and time in real life slows down) . IF pelts from lynxes were higher I might be tempted to buy traps, but when I used the trap we won, I only got 2 pelts. So not going to use gems for such a low return.

paisdelasmaravillas
06-06-17, 04:16 PM
1 day to finish and 70 horseshoes to complete, with pasture at level 9 that's not problem. Only need 4 times more.
But the problem are the 58 shadow pelt to upgrade the pasture to Level 10. Impossible in 1 day.
Like many others I've spent a lot of time on this event (playing all the 21 days , more than 16 hours at day and Checking almost every 2 hours , I have an alarm to do). And I can't complete . This is the first event that I can't finish. I think that this event has been very bad calculated by S8.

amerirish
06-06-17, 04:34 PM
Why is this event ending on a Wednesday? Update day is Thursday; can't they at least extend it by one measly day?

Even if I were willing to drop 20 gems on a trap (which I am not) I only average about 3 pelts per lynx. Currently I need 22 pelts to upgrade the Horse Pasture to 10. Seven traps would cost me 140 gems - completely unacceptable :mad: I am so mad that I may not get the Noble Stable :mad:

ktorewqas
06-06-17, 05:23 PM
My stable just dropped a carrot. (Level 4)
The last community prize looks somewhat out of reach...
Carrot? No milk lol congrats!

Zummat
06-06-17, 05:54 PM
I got Judgement Gray and he is keeping Grey Clydesdale company. But sadly he won't get a stable because I need 57 more pelts. Just collected from mines and OT and got nothing but coins I don't need. So far the only thing Judgement Gray has given me is sugar and lassos. Big Whoop. :rolleyes:

kimrachel2
06-06-17, 06:26 PM
I don't know why I haven't given up before now!! Maybe I'm hoping for a miracle. As with less than 22hrs to go that is the only thing that will see me complete this event. I am still 46 pelts shy of level 9 and I definitely won't get the horse either. 😈

karissaceline
06-06-17, 06:32 PM
I'm really dissapointed because i've been playing regularly everyday and just reached level 9 today and still need 100 shadow pelts to reach level 10 which is impossible to get in less than 24 hours.This Shadow Lynx spawn rate is just horrible. I've been playing this game for years now and I use to be able to complete most events but now it's just not the same....i will not be getting the horse either. I feel like i put a lot of effort and i still get nothing. :(

hkcorrigan
06-06-17, 06:40 PM
I have to admit that I'm more than frustrated and disappointed. I realize that this is just a game, but it was one I really used to enjoy and relax with. I play multiple times every day. Yes, I work so it's usually only morning and evening. But that means at least 5 collections from the pasture a day. My spawn rate was horrible. My last collection, I spawned 3 dire boars. I'm sure I won't see that many as soon as the monster hunt starts. Meanwhile, I am still over 200 horseshoes away from Judgement Gray. I was hoping to at least get him since I can't get over 90 more pelts to get the Noble Stable. I've always tried being positive and cheering others on. Today, I am not feeling cheery. All this effort for naught. Even after spending gems to speed up the pasture or Old Thomas's house. This may be the tolling of the final bell for me. I really do have others things I could do with my time.

Ok, enough whining. I'll probably see what the monster hunt brings and then decide.

Congratulations to those that made it! You deserve it!

udittara
06-06-17, 06:54 PM
Extremely disappointed that there was not one guaranteed spawning source. Should be at least one in a timed event.

FrostyFinn
06-06-17, 07:02 PM
I play all day long and at the beginning I was getting regular pelts. The minute I upgraded to level 7 it all stopped. Pumas were so few and far between it was ridiculous. This is the first time I have I have complained over a game. Oh well, another useless piece in my kingdom. Really stinks.

brock6789
06-06-17, 07:03 PM
The spawning rate was not good for me. Even Ivy's Hut was unpredictable. I realized I would never be able to be successful. I just concentrated on Judgement Grey and just got him. Disappointed that the amount of inventory was so far from attainable on the Noble Stable.

cheers196
06-06-17, 07:06 PM
On the 4th day I had to accept that I would not be able to level up the pasture to level 10 without using gems. That will be first for me. I have always completed event with souvenirs with no gems and cash spent by sheer obsession. However, I can't make the cats spawn with my obsession. So, I decided not to use any pelts to upgrade the pasture (it is currently level 3) and use all the pelts to craft the Lynx. According to my math, I can still get the horse this way. I have five Cats now and will craft 6 more or so before the end of the event. I am going to have quite a pack! (Except I don't think " pack " is the right word for Lynx.) Now I am happily obsessed with making cats! Good luck, everyone!

Less than 24 hours to go now and I have managed to craft 20 cats in one kingdom and 19 in the other! I am hoping to squeeze in one more by the end of the event. I would love to show you all my cats but I can't upload the photo... In retrospect, I would have been able to upgrade the pasture to level 10 without spending gems or money. But I am very pleased with my cats and had fun making them!

A7B92
06-06-17, 07:25 PM
I have been home, recovering from surgery. I have been able to play all day throughout this event, except the day Inhad surgery. I had plenty of lassos and wild flowers. I saw very few lynxes during this event. It was even more frustrating when a boar was spawned. I will get neither horse. It is impossible for me to play with greater frequency than I did in this event. I wonder why I wasted resources participating.

SpiritWind00
06-06-17, 07:57 PM
https://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee10/ginapooh35/vote.gif
I have added a timed poll about the event to this thread. Please refresh your screens to see it.

Make sure you select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.

Given you can only vote once, you might want to hold off voting until the event has concluded.... thanks, SW.

Flowersandgems
06-06-17, 08:20 PM
I only have 69 Shadow Pelts out of the required 105 in order to upgrade the Horse Pasture to level 10. I really want to finish the goal to get the Noble Stable but I really don't see how this will be possible. I've been collecting from OT, Ivy & the mines like clockwork but the spawn rates are horrible. Most of the time I don't get a lynx from any of them. I'm going to be really bummed if I invested all this time & effort for nothing through no fault of my own :(

I agree wholeheartedly. Even on this last day the drop rates are so bad, it feels like torture. I would have bought a few more traps, but it just isn't enough.
Thanks SW for the Poll. I hope the results will help in our future endeavors!

ladlasse
06-06-17, 08:33 PM
Sometimes just plugging away helps (as long as the spawn rate is decent - which it mostly wasn't). I was able to get the horse first thing this morning, but doubted that I would make it to level 10. I've had a better than my normal spawn rate today and all seem to give at least 4 pelts (again unusual). Surprisingly, I now need just 23 pelts. Still not sure I will make it. I just collected from all 4 possible spawn places and got 1 dire boar. Who knows. Maybe S8 wants me to get close so I'll consider gems or traps to finish. I plan to keep plodding along.

amerirish
06-06-17, 09:07 PM
For the players who were fortunate enough to craft Judgment Gray, he should've given pelts. The spawn rate for this event was devastating. I'm at 91 of 105 to finish but have to work in the morning. Even if I collect from the mines, OT and Ivy (only 1 collection before it ends) I would need to hit a lynx on all locations with a pelt rate of about 4 each which is extremely unlikely given the spawn rates. This event has been beyond frustrating.

Dragosle
06-06-17, 09:08 PM
Just got the Judgment Gray horse a few hours ago.
Horse Pasture is at level 10 and I got the Noble Stable to lv5 too (but it's not dropping any normal apple so far, which is what I want the most).

Not gonna deny that the low Lynx spawn rate makes it hard to be enjoyable; however, this event become quite "relaxing" once you know how to play it.

newzealander
06-06-17, 09:31 PM
I only made it to level 9 and I play VERY regularly. I never had a lynx give me more than 4 pelts, and it was usually 3, sometimes 2. They just wouldn't spawn. I've got in excess of 2000 wild flowers, and 1500 lassos, but not enough pelts. I'm level 50, I have 14 alicorns which I didn't even touch because I didn't need the energy. I appreciated not having to chop rocks and trees out the wazoo this time, but really, S8? Do you even play the games? This was another frustrating update.

Also, I'm completely done with adding yet another animal to this "Menagerie Story" game. Please think of something else other than collecting animals! Perhaps move on with the main storyline?

Tedious. This game has become lackluster and boring. It's too bad, because it once was a mighty game.

Sums up my feelings in a nutshell, so I'll just say...ditto.

littelprincess0313
06-06-17, 10:13 PM
Spiritwind
Sth like: I spent/needed gems would be great - I have to speed up my stable saveral times now or I wont get another price again.
No chance to get to lv 10- Still 60 pelts short. Im gonna craft some more cats. I wont spend money there

tuffyjkitten
06-06-17, 10:35 PM
Got to 1200 horseshoes. Still 40+ pelts short of upgrading to level 9. Put all the horses away, stopped collecting wildflowers, debating whether or not to craft any more giant kitties as a visual reminder of how much random drops suck...then going to stop playing until the dreaded monster hunt is over because I am still about the last one.

Have fun everyone...

Den8137259
06-06-17, 10:52 PM
★ Was hoping for a option on the survey that might say something like:

1) "The Lynx's spawn rate was excellent".
2) "The Lynx's spawn rate was acceptable".
3) "The Lynx's spawn rate was a bummer".

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DBshpi5XgAAHS71?format=jpg

SpiritWind00
06-06-17, 11:58 PM
Tbh, I was really struggling about whether to add this type of question, but the spawn rate was appalling for everyone, so to me (right or wrong) it was a mute point. I shied away from gem questions on purpose too as feedback I got about that was that gem spending is too subjective and it is done for loads of reasons.

I even went back through the last couple of events and reread the last few pages of posts to help me formulate the most meaningful questions for this event. I'm always happy to hear feedback about the questions though... :)

to help with context on polls, we are limited to a certain number of poll questions and also the length of the question is also limited to a certain no of characters.

appppppplecrumble
06-07-17, 12:20 AM
Spirit i thought the questions were spot on.Hard event to condense into a few questions. Txs for all the effort. i sometimes wonder if you get time to actually play the game.

Gem use is a thorny subject especially as for higher levels players it possibly doesn't mean spending as much real money as txs to gold mines & just having played longer & having stores we can do the 5 gem exchange more regularly.

Yes i know at one point we did spend money on the gold mines but i reckon mines paid for itself.

oh forgot to say my reason for posting after all as an anorak the results even so far are really interesting TX YOU & very telling. i am wondering though how the results would differ if was Game wide rather then just forum, are we a fair representation of the players? The fact we have gone looking for & signed up to a forum site makes us a slanted poll maybe? Sorry my nerd side took control. :-(

BiggerBubbles
06-07-17, 12:35 AM
SW, while I voted that I did not enjoy this event mainly because of the lynx spawn rate and the fact that I would wake up during the night to hope for a lynx, and not always because I had set a timer, just must have always been on my mind. I achieved the stable yesterday and the horse a few minutes ago so event was pretty tight. However this was more because I was unable to get on as much as usual at the start.

I would like to say that I do think this event was better in all respects but the spawn rate. It used buildings we would all have. It didn't favour those of us with Alicorns as there wasn't a lot of chopping etc. So I think it was a much fairer event, except that the spawn rate was appalling.

appppppplecrumble
06-07-17, 01:00 AM
SW, while I voted that I did not enjoy this event mainly because of the lynx spawn rate and the fact that I would wake up during the night to hope for a lynx, and not always because I had set a timer, just must have always been on my mind. I achieved the stable yesterday and the horse a few minutes ago so event was pretty tight. However this was more because I was unable to get on as much as usual at the start.

I would like to say that I do think this event was better in all respects but the spawn rate. It used buildings we would all have. It didn't favour those of us with Alicorns as there wasn't a lot of chopping etc. So I think it was a much fairer event, except that the spawn rate was appalling.

Hi BiggerBubbles,

i love your name. i do agree with your alicorn point. i've got a friend whose been posting here about her progress & she has really really worked hard this event. (i know loads of us have). She's level 39 & the flowers were an issue on top of the spawns of the lynx. She's got a level 10 pasture & when i saw it i seriously punched the air. i was 10 times more pleased then me getting it. We talk & i know how much it meant to her getting to the end of an event, the tea party & rock bashing she just couldn't do. Thou she like i think most of us found this event draining & not a lot of fun.

adekil40
06-07-17, 01:30 AM
I class myself as a dedicated player of this game (and other Storm games) and to walk away with nothing after a long event like this is very unenjoyable. The last 2 days of the event, i spawned nothing from the mines or OT. I got a lynx each time from Ivy's but the pelt return was very low. I gave up on the upgrade and tried for more Lynx to get the horse, but I am at 2211 horse shoes with 14 hours left and level 8 Pasture which means I have to use at least 1 gem speed up to get to 2400 if I collect every 2 hours and one last time from 5 crafted Lynx. I will now skip all future random collection events as this game had truly lost its enjoyment factor.

toonslili
06-07-17, 01:43 AM
Thanks Spiritwind for creating the poll!
Well...I didn't make it...
I only leveled up the stable to Level 9 with 2 days left on the event, so there was little chance of me completing the stable. I also did not get Judgement Grey before the deadline. I only ended up crafting one Lynx, not wanting to delay my stable upgrades during the process.
My Lynx spawn rate was absolutely terrible! I believe OT spawned fewer than 10 lynx for the past 20 days. Ivy was better but numerous times that I didn't get a spawn. The Sparkling mines were my best albeit minimal spawn sites. It's too bad, as I really just wanted the prize for complete upgrade of the stable...not Judgement Grey.
I am a level 50, plays regularly, and I have spent cash for gems in the past. I understand that Storm 8 is a business, and they have staffs to pay...it's a lot of work getting new updates out frequently. However, they refuse to fix the gem trap issue; and after five years, we still can not properly go through our inventories....that's filled with useless past items...the uncompleted Stable and my out-of-scale Lynx is about to join the bin...
SO, I refused to pay for gems any more, and I use the ones I do get for free immediately, so I don't end up blowing it on speeding up a chicken! Anyways, I don't feel as bad as I thought I would not completing this event, surprisingly! These past few insane events has convinced me that I don't need to have every prize from every events. Frustrating as it was to miss out, I think I am slowly being weaned off this game, by default.
Congratulations to every King (Queen)doms for completing this event on time! :D

a1mathteach
06-07-17, 02:26 AM
I'll be walking away from this event with no crafted lynx (I was saving my pelts), no Judgement Gray, and a level 9 pasture. I considered spending more gems to finish even one of the three but the cost is too high and not, in my opinion, worth the value of what I'd be getting. This is the first event I'm walking away from with only decorations that will sit in storage...nothing that produces anything. What a colossal waste of time.

Tamochan
06-07-17, 02:43 AM
what a total waste of time and energy. I got nothing from this game aside from frustration at the pathetic spawn rate. I was hip deep in dire boars throughout the event, so general spawning of monsters was not an issue. Why on earth did they limit the spawning to just those buildings when we can have only one each of thomas house and ivy hut, and a max of four of the mines? I was not bothered, I would have liked the stable but not interested in yet another horse or a giant lynx, but I am seriously considering not bothering with this game any more as it sadly seems to have lost its way. I do not expect things for free, and used to be happy to spend real money on enhancing the game, but not any more.... such a shame....

jessiefromshimerville
06-07-17, 03:20 AM
I do agree that I am being weaned off my addiction to this game. I no longer care if I succeed or not because when I do succeed like the dark knight steed, I am even more frustrated for having a useless reminder of a past event. The dark knight steed drops dragon scales. I have 4 useless dragons so what was the point of achieving the steed? I did not get judgement gray, I am only a level 8 on the pasture but who cares, the pasture is going to go to inventory in a few minutes. I am a level 50. I have been playing since 2013. I played this game very regularly through out the event, I should have easily reached the goal but the appearance of the lynx was rediculous

cccymaaa
06-07-17, 03:26 AM
I can't believe that I did it :D. Finally upgraded the pasture to level 10. It was a slow process with a couple of good days and lots of bad days. Only spend 2 gems to speed up the Ivy one time but babysit the game almost 24/7. My start was so bad that I didn't even stressed about getting anything but eventually got the lynx a few days ago, judgment grey yesterday and pasture right now. I am a happy camper because I wasn't sure about it :D

appppppplecrumble
06-07-17, 03:39 AM
i'm far from naive & often cynical but so many people seem so sure S8's ONLY goal is to get gems at every available point. They have to make a game thats challenging for lots of different levels with different resources & it's nigh on impossible to please everyone.

i did not enjoy this quest i truly truly didn't. i don't know many who did.

This event though has meant level 39-49 players had a chance at a level 10 building & i have lot of neighbours in that range with 9 & 10. They have level 5 or 6 tea party's. We complained about rock bashing & this event was S8 trying to address it. They've finished so many quests early & without getting the goal, S8 have to a bit cater to them. Esp as so many level 50's say they are giving up.

Did they get the spawns wrong yeah probably.

Wud storyline be better YES DEFINETLY even beast hunts, are we sure next thing will be a beast hunt? bcos my keep & barracks both dropped skunkupine traps today that wud be useful for a beast hunt so i'm doubtful lol

jaymieb2
06-07-17, 04:01 AM
My lynx spawn rate was terrible for the first week or more. And when I would manage to get a lynx, the pelt drop was ridiculously low. I lost the event the first week.

I decided to only collect enough lassos and wildflowers to keep up with the pelts. I only collected from the higher return horses and the hedge and fairy flowerbed. Since I was not wasting all of my energy chopping like previous events, I was able to max out on several of my stockpile items. I didn't spend gold, and I didn't collect enough for Judgement Gray or the stable. I tried. Really hard, actually. But I am maxed on golden apples, so the reward would not have been beneficial.

I am very much looking forward to the Monster Hunt! I only need three more gold troll tokens to build the Mythic Research Center! Exciting times!!! Getting my energy sorted out for that event. Wish it was 21 days long! Lol!

kjgzz
06-07-17, 04:12 AM
I play 2 or 3 times per day. I'm not even close to getting to L10. I bought a couple of packs to give me horseshoes and traps, and even then I'm more than 1,000 horseshoes short of a horse! I'm level 48 on this game, mostly because of picking all those flowers! Ah well, more fool me for spending cash and still not having the time to get to the end. Definitely not a fan of this event, or indeed of most of the others we've had recently. I agree with appppppppplecrumble, even beast hunts are more fun! And new story line would be even better. Note to self: no more cash outlay on this game!!! :-(

Congratulations to all who made it to L10 and the horse though!! :-)

GarnetJ
06-07-17, 05:04 AM
Tbh, I was really struggling about whether to add this type of question, but the spawn rate was appalling for everyone, so to me (right or wrong) it was a mute point. I shied away from gem questions on purpose too as feedback I got about that was that gem spending is too subjective and it is done for loads of reasons.

I even went back through the last couple of events and reread the last few pages of posts to help me formulate the most meaningful questions for this event. I'm always happy to hear feedback about the questions though... :)

to help with context on polls, we are limited to a certain number of poll questions and also the length of the question is also limited to a certain no of characters.

I really like the poll questions! And the results are interesting.

I think for some people the spawn rate was just fine. It seemed more of a game of chance. I wouldn't have minded the incredibly low spawn rate if the number of pelts dropped was higher each time. Often I would only get 2-3 pelts, which was really frustrating when I had to wait hours for the next chance. I made it to Level 9 last night, but there's no way to get 90 more pelts today. I mainly wanted the Noble Stable, but I have other ways to collect those resources.

But huge congrats to those who made it all the way through!

BufftonHeights
06-07-17, 05:14 AM
Hello all. My two cents on the event. I did upgrade to L10 and get Judgment Gray, but I am retired and generally able to check in 6-7 times in a normal day. Even so, there were times I did t think I would make it due to the lynx spawn rate. I ended up buying five traps so I could craft a lynx without impacting the pasture upgrades. My biggest complaint was Ivy's hut not being a guaranteed drop. I can't remember which event it was, but I recollect a fairly recent one which also had drops coming from mines, OT, and Ivy, and Ivy was a guaranteed. So that tells me S8 changed Ivy on purpose just to make it harder. :(

Cafemochi
06-07-17, 05:37 AM
It was impossible to get enough pelts to upgrade my horse pasture past level 8. The Lynx spawn rate was just too low and the number of pelts required to upgrade too high. The last few events were like this and being unable to complete goals makes gameplay unenjoyable. Very disappointing.

Den8137259
06-07-17, 06:03 AM
★ it's power to the community (: ★ almost there (: ★ and cavey has predicted correctly (: ★

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DBuFzaMVoAA63eQ?format=jpg

vickibabes
06-07-17, 06:13 AM
This morning I FINALLY achieved level 6 of the pasture. I havent even got close to the final stage of the horseshoes prizes.

You can imagine how i voted in the poll!

Cyberstorm40
06-07-17, 06:44 AM
The spawn rate has been too low. With only a few hours left, and needing another 8 pelts just to upgrade the pasture to level 8, I've not been able to spawn even one cat this morning :( Nothing from Ivy, Thomas, or my two mines. I then used precious gems to speed up both mines, and still no spawn. Last night a mine spawned a Boar! Grrrr. I play several times a day, and haven't been able to get close to actually completing this event. I'd be satisfied with a level 8 pasture, because it's pretty, but looks like I will be a few hours short of achieving that. I like a challenge, but this event was impossible for me. :(

ladyperidot
06-07-17, 07:12 AM
Got my pasture to level 8 last night, into storage it goes when the event is finished. And, I need 700 horseshoes to get the horse, not happening.
I did make the discussion to create a team of shadow lynx when I realized that the wild version was practically extinct in my queendom. I'll prolly pair them with the dire wolves from Halloween and have the guard the borders

amerirish
06-07-17, 07:14 AM
The spawn rate for me was miraculously better this morning. I was just able to upgrade the pasture to 10 & get the stable. I was really, really worried that I wouldn't get there.

I'll still be diligently collecting horseshoes for the community prize.

Den8137259
06-07-17, 08:58 AM
Congrats amerirish (: ★

Ida877
06-07-17, 09:10 AM
I ended up at l9, didnt get one lynx today so I gave up :( what a waste of time and energy :(

Alohatami
06-07-17, 09:19 AM
...and a max of four of the mines...
Oh man, do I feel stupid now. I thought we could only have a max of two mines! I never even looked to see if I could buy more. Perhaps I could gave gotten my pasture farther along than level 7 if I had figured that out. Early on, I realized that I would not get enough pelts in time to fully upgrade the pasture. I did craft two lynxes, and could actually craft a third as I have 25 extra pelts on hand right now, but who knows how much further I could have,gotten if I'd had two more mines! Ah well. At least I know now for future events.

ironbull2
06-07-17, 09:19 AM
I am so frustrated. I thought that the drops would get better at some point so I kept plugging away. But they never did. I have collected 9 times today from all of the sources and I have only received one lynx. I just gemmed Old Thomas and both mines to finish early and didn't spawn anything. It is not right. I have been so diligent and played constantly since I don't work. Other than sleeping 6-7 hours a night I have diligently collected all other times, even using a timer. And I still did not get enough lynxes to get to level 10. I will end about 30 pelts short.

AnnirasSweets
06-07-17, 09:31 AM
Oh man, do I feel stupid now. I thought we could only have a max of two mines! I never even looked to see if I could buy more. Perhaps I could gave gotten my pasture farther along than level 7 if I had figured that out. Early on, I realized that I would not get enough pelts in time to fully upgrade the pasture. I did craft two lynxes, and could actually craft a third as I have 25 extra pelts on hand right now, but who knows how much further I could have,gotten if I'd had two more mines! Ah well. At least I know now for future events.

You didn't miss anything. We can only 2 sparkling mines which is where the lynx spawned from. The other 2 I'm guessing were the deep mines but they had nothing to do with the lynx.

Alohatami
06-07-17, 10:15 AM
You didn't miss anything. We can only 2 sparkling mines which is where the lynx spawned from. The other 2 I'm guessing were the deep mines but they had nothing to do with the lynx.
Oh, phew! That makes me feel better. I currently have two sparkling (and one deep) mines, so I'm glad to know I wasn't shortchanging my lynx spawning possibilities. I could possibly have made level 8, but when I realized level 10 was a pipe dream, I actually stopped trying to spawn lynx or collect wildflowers. I'm glad this event is almost over, and I'm looking forward to the upcoming monster hunt, hoping that I can finally get rid of that Princess Lorelei's Fountain quest that's been in my quest book for ages.

EsmeW2
06-07-17, 10:58 AM
I've made a space on one of my games to keep my L9 pasture out for a bit. Sad about missing out on Level 10 but I needed another 51 pelts. No more lynx spawning for me, I'm done. For me the low spawn and drop rates spoiled what could have been a nice relaxed event.

I've copied someone's suggestion from earlier in the thread and created an extra tame lynx so I could set two out to guard the glimmer gate for a while. I think it was a great idea. Everything else is in store. Shame that the ponds are just deco, I love a nice water feature. But I've got stuff out ready for the monster hunt now and I'm looking forward to it. Wish I had that breastbane thingy though.

And just one collection left to get the horsie and I'm done. I've already had to use quite a few gems to speed up the pasture for the horseshoes - just didn't manage to level up fast enough to collect them without assistance though I seemed to be playing constantly.

ShibuyaCloth
06-07-17, 12:15 PM
102 pelts and >3 hours to go. Just time for 1 more mine harvest and the hope of 1 lynx! OT has nearly no chance to spawn a lnyx... This will be a last minute finish and a big crash in front of the line.

newpam575
06-07-17, 12:21 PM
I just finished. I did reach level 10 and received Gray. However, I think I only made it because I had more time since Sunday to play. It is summer and I am enjoying a busy real life. At certain times I had great spawn rates of the Lynx (Go Minnesota Lynx, WNBA) and at others times REALLY bad spawn rates. I preferred this to bashing rocks and cutting trees. I did elect to speed up the pasture and Ivy a few times. I also will not set alarms in order to collect overnight or even during the day. I wish more could have achieved the prizes they wanted.

ladlasse
06-07-17, 12:36 PM
With 3.5 hrs to spare, I got my last two lynxes (6 pelts and 4 pelts) and it gave me enough to reach level 10. I used a few gems along the way to speed up collections before bed, but only if 1 or 2 gems, otherwise I waited until morning, I didn't have great spawn rates (even this morning I only got one spawn from Ivy and not the other 3). Both mines finally produced after the 3rd collection today.

Thankful I achieved both goals, but unhappy for those who didn't and put the time in trying to finish. The spawn rates were horrible. I agree with previous posts that said at least one of the collections should have been a sure thing and that the randomness should be more equal so that if you put the time and effort in, it will pay off. I had no idea that I would finish either task when it started. The goals given the drops seemed unachievable, but I plodded along hoping for the best. I was lucky.

riverly
06-07-17, 01:00 PM
102 pelts and >3 hours to go. Just time for 1 more mine harvest and the hope of 1 lynx! OT has nearly no chance to spawn a lnyx... This will be a last minute finish and a big crash in front of the line.wow! This is quite a nail biter. Good luck.

LadyFencer
06-07-17, 01:55 PM
I got the pasture to level 9 over the weekend. I could not spawn enough lynxes to reach 10. The spawn rate fell off again. I did get enough to create a second lynx to keep. I gemmed the pasture a bunch today, mostly needing only 1 or 2 gems, but a few for 3 and one for 4 because I don't trust S8's timer to be accurate. Judgment Gray is now with my other horses. I don't care about not having the stable, and it's not even annoying to not finish level 10 since I don't ever expect to finish an event anymore.

HuckleTown
06-07-17, 02:09 PM
I knew I had no chance to finish but decided to play like I could and log in at almost every collection time (there were about 5 days i missed 1 or 2 midday collections) in order to see where I would end up:

I crafted the lynx right before leveling up to 8. I just crafted a second lynx because what else will I do with the pelts.

I will end up with 2160 horseshoes, 7 left over pelts, 2 shadow lynx and a level 9 pasture.

I won't have many lassos or wildflowers left over because at level 6 I started only collecting for the next goal. After reaching level 9, I still collected from the special horses and the purple larkspurs to restock purple petals.

I did invest a lot of time in this event as I am able to log in almost all day and set timers for some of the night hours (not all). For the first 7-10 days my spawn rate was abysmal. Then it became a little better. I never had a day where they spawned often. I averaged 3 pelts per lynx. Thomas spawned once every day and a half. Ivy spawned every other day.

This event was very uneven. I feel sad for those players that used gems to speed buildings when the spawn rate was non-existent.

I think S8 has games grouped in to lucky, average and unlucky. I thought it was not random but after SW's event report I'm not so sure. If anyone deserves a game in the "lucky" category it's Spiritwind.

It was nice to have buildings to watch over and not spend 21 days trying to use up thousands of logs and rocks.

GC5410
06-07-17, 02:25 PM
I've finished, but I had to use 20 extra gems to buy a trap to get my pelts, because after I collected some from a mine spawned lynx, my game reset and I lost the pelts I'd got and my mine had 3 hours left to collect again (this didn't reset) so I didn't have time to collect again before the end! Not happy, without this happening, I would have made it without spending those 20 gems!

Opposite to a lot of people, it was horseshoes that I was short on - almost 600 short of the 2400! I decided it was worth it to me to spend the gems to finish, as it was only 80 gems for 600 horseshoes and I had lots of free gems saved up.

VersaceMorrow
06-07-17, 02:32 PM
I managed to get the pasture up to level 10, but will need to gem-speed if I want that gray horse with the ordinary drops.... since I need 54 gems to get there and would not spend 54 gems to buy an ordinary horse in the market, I am sure not gem-speeding for this one.

storiadelcastello
06-07-17, 02:49 PM

S8 will still make money because there will always be players that will gem ahead. well said!

appppppplecrumble
06-07-17, 03:00 PM
i was looking at the Frog Prince quest poll

is there another event where is a poll that's similar? i.e. not the 12 day storybook?

The % who say they got the frog prince is 42.69% thou this poll was done at slightly later date then the quest, so .....

Atm getting Judgement Gray is 43.09% that's really close.

be interesting to see if figures stay as close

does it suggest that similar sort of people got the event building to level 10. The lynx data complicates the picture some i guess.

but at 34.81% it's not that far off the 43% either. Thinking maybe similar numbers completed the quests just different people???

The numbers that matter the most must be the disagree & neutral on this thou 57% roughly disagreed with 'did you enjoy it?' (inc my vote) 25% neutral & only about 10% agreed. That's not great stats on satisfaction.

storiadelcastello
06-07-17, 03:01 PM
The noble stable with the blue roof can be upgraded to Level 5. The higher level supposedly gives better drops. So far mine is pretty much like a regular stable dropping milk and hides, maybe some other stuff. No gold apple so far.

I've levelled mine up and still get milk, no gold apples. But I'm still expanding so sources of milk for little energy are ok with me.

candie1230
06-07-17, 03:09 PM
I wanted the stable and horse, so I used a few gems... I don't buy gems, I've just done enough adventures to get a ton of gems and fruit trees to make gems. So I really don't feel bad spending a few free gems. I won't buy gems until we get a confirm button. But now I have to go back and start making baked good again for more gems.

fhyffddh
06-07-17, 03:44 PM
Last time I posted I said I was on track for Level 10 if I got an average of 27 pelts a day. With constant timers/playing, and even spending a few gems here and there to speed things up, I actually was tracking right around there until yesterday. Yesterday the wheels fell off, and it was incredibly frustrating as it was the day before the deadline. I saw two cats, one of which dropped 2 pelts, and the other dropped 3, which completely blew my chances of getting 50 pelts in two days out of the water. I now need to get 16 pelts in order to finish in 20 minutes. I am not going to spend a bunch of gems on traps. So, I guess I am left with no choice but to craft some lynxes.

At least I have the horse, but still, I'm not pleased - I really wanted the stable and put a lot of time and effort into it. It is crazy that someone who spent as much time checking this game as me the past few weeks, and even used a few gems, could not finish. I'm sure my sense of greater perspective will come back in a few days and I'll realize that I can live without it... Just a bummer that I wasted so much time and resources.

dipwid
06-07-17, 03:48 PM
The poll asked if we finished the event/raised our pasture to 10, and asked if we crafted more than 1 lynx. Crafting more could have prevented leveling but not in my case. I reached a level 6 pasture. I had enough pelts to raise to 7, with 4 hours to go, so I spent them on extra lynxes.

Eilonthay
06-07-17, 03:52 PM
I actually did pretty well this event, but not as well as I would have liked. I only just got to level 9 last night, so level 10 isn't going to happen. I played regularly through the whole event and didn't use any gems until the very end. I bought a couple traps and sped up a couple times to finish a second lynx, and it was probably about 80 gems, but that's about it.

I guess my main criticism, that applies for ALL of the events, actually, is that Storm 8 needs to learn how to time their sales better. There was a sale a couple days ago that I passed on that I wish I had available to me now that had some of all of the event items. If you really want to make money, guys, offer those kind of sales on the last day of an event, when people are panicking and desperate, not 2-3 days before when it's entirely possible they won't need the help at all...that's just poor long-term thinking. I would have seriously thought about buying two of them. Well, that's $20 you won't get from me now. /shrug

I had zero problems getting lassos...I have a herd of horses from other event requirements, plus event prizes that were horses, so that wasn't an issue. In fact, if I had more time to collect flowers and lynx pelts, I'd have exactly what I'd need for level 10. Unfortunately, now I have them and don't need them and I'll be stuck with them forever because I can't delete or vendor them. Can we get going on that, please? My inventory sucks to go through after all these events...it's hard to find anything and it's full of useless junk.

All of my trouble stemmed from the drop rates on the flowers. I had a whole field worth of them and really only got one every 4-5 taps. That's ridiculous.

I was one of the lucky ones and had decent drop rates from all the buildings...Old Thomas was stingy, so it seems like most of them came from my mines. What is up with the boars? There were so many of them from Ivy, I felt like she was breeding them in her basement! I was getting about 4-5 a day, but they were only dropping 3-4 pelts. I only ever got a couple that dropped 5 pelts, so I don't know how anybody was supposed to get the necessary pelts for level 10 without buying traps. Relying that much on luck takes the fun out of everything.

So, no stable or level 10 for me, but at least I got two lynxes from it, and the horse pasture looks at least presentable enough to keep out. I'm short on space at the moment, but I might keep it out. I happen to like big cats and I thought these were pretty cute, so while I originally had planned to only have one, I saw at the end that I wasn't going to have enough pelts for level 10, so I bit the bullet, bought a couple traps, and made another. Even if I hadn't crafted them, I still would have been 55 short, so the final goal still would have been unattainable.

I also didn't get the final horse, but that didn't upset me at all because I didn't particularly want him. If he'd looked like a pinto, I would have been more interested.

ShibuyaCloth
06-07-17, 03:55 PM
Last mine & OT, no lynx. So I convert my 102 pelts into pet lynx. No intention to use gems for the last bit.

If some one can post the L1 to L5 Noble Stable inventory cards & the info string, I will update the pics post:
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98899-Castle-Story-5-18-Community-event-Judgment-Gray-Noble-Stable&p=1420466&viewfull=1#post1420466

Passera
06-07-17, 03:58 PM
693 horseshoe short but I did manage to level up to 9 and get rid of most flowers and lasso at the last minute

Den8137259
06-07-17, 04:14 PM
★ I'm Glad this event is over .. Lynx crafting was also removed as well ★

★ events would normally end before the next day reset .. but this is 6 hours ahead ★

★ now that it's over, what do the pasture n Lynxes drop? ★ lassos? horseshoe? or milk? or nil? (: ★

UnkelFester
06-07-17, 04:17 PM
Well I managed to get Judgement Gray in the last ten minutes of the event by speeding up my level 9 Horse Pasture once, it was that close.
I was just 35 pelts short to level up the pasture to level 10. Luckily I didn't pay the 5 Gold Nuggets beforehand.
I probably used 10 gems to speed up Ivy and the Sparkling Mines today before I realised it was pointless carrying on chasing after pelts. I had just one tame Shadow Lynx. I just wasn't going to use up any more gems to get the Noble Stable.
I kind of enjoyed this event, it wasn't energy intensive or having to mindlessly chop rocks or trees over and over again. I did appreciate the 20 gem prizes given for getting to a couple of stages in the event, these prizes really make the event more interesting and worthwhile to do.
Of course we finally got the last community award in the last couple of minutes (as always). The counter suddenly dropped from 80,000 golden horseshoes to zero and awarded the prize (3x3 sized so it's staying in storage). Looking forward to the Monster Hunt!

evfollower88
06-07-17, 04:22 PM
Sooo.

I played this event religiously, even waking up in the middle of the night to collect. I wanted the stable more than the horse, so this morning, I spent $5 to get gems to speed up mines, etc. to complete the event. Over and over, no lynxes. So with 30 minutes to go, I spent another $5 for more gems because I refused to let all that time go to waste. 😂

At the end of it all, I am now a proud owner of the stable and Gray, but I can say with relief that I won't be participating in any more events and I definitely won't be spending money to complete them. I don't think it's a waste to buy gems as I've played this game for over two years, but it shouldn't be almost necessary to purchase gems to complete goals due to horrible spawn rates. Grr.

DragonThruTime
06-07-17, 04:25 PM
35 pelts short to upgrade the pasture to level 10. I had everything else but very few lynx spawned the past 2 days and they were scarce before that too. I didn't really care if I got the stable but I really liked the pasture itself and would have loved to get it to level 10 for decoration purposes alone. I don't care about most decoration....not enough room to display them but I do like that pasture.

504 more horseshoes needed to get the horse. Again, not a big deal to me. Way too many horses now. Way too many animals, period.

I liked that I didn't have to constantly babysit the game as much as past events although there was still plenty of it involving timers. However, I found the event boring. I've found the last few events boring and overall, I did not enjoy this one. To put that much effort and time into something and end up with 2 big cats...more animals... (which were only crafted after it was evident I wasn't going to have enough pelts to level up the pasture) as the only reward is not really incentive to put much, if any, effort into the next event....especially when this seems to be becoming the norm for all events.

I'm disappointed in what Castle Story has become. This used to be a pretty good game but not so much anymore. (Same goes for Dragon Story). So far I've hung in there but I've been thinking pretty hard about deleting them both (several other S8 games are already gone). They just aren't interesting any more. I keep hoping with each new event .......

ahhh well....it's just a past time. One that's taking way too much time lately.

calicokittennope
06-07-17, 04:28 PM
I only got pasture to 7 then stopped, there was no way I could keep up the steps needed for leveling it. I think it gave me 1k gold after the event though. My kitties aren't ready for collect so I'm not sure what they drop.

Crafted kitties instead to get the horseshoes to finish the way to the horse.

Then I put Judgement Grey down and he's so teeny tiny compared to how big his DOOM speech made him seem, even though he's normal horse size. It was just really funny.

Will the lynx be shrunk to 1 square size?

rembetiko
06-07-17, 04:32 PM
Wow. So I used my gems to speed up lynx collection to get (at least) a horse which drops the same stuff regular horses do. And the main prize from the community event is a decoration only item. I am glad I didn't do any in-app purchase.

I just wish we would get more information about the nature of the prizes beforehand. This would save frustration afterwards.

jbfps116
06-07-17, 04:34 PM
well I got everything but only by buying 2 value packs and some gems. I'll think twice before going all out on an event again. and NO the lynx did not spawn enough to finish the pasture. hence the "value" packs

ktorewqas
06-07-17, 04:39 PM
17 lynx, lvl4 pasture, and a normal horse. I would say it was stress-less event for me. I calculated, I got 441 pelts in total so I wouldn't make to lvl 10. Overall, I made good choice to collect lynx instead. Not happy about the tent update but I am looking forward to monster hunt... Good luck to everyone :)

meme1098
06-07-17, 04:41 PM
Wow...last prize is decor!?! I guess I shouldn't be surprised anymore that you work your but off over & over & the prize is just another piece of decor....SMH so it only made it to the game board to see how long the timer might be but since there wasn't any, it went straight back into storage.

cavegirl1
06-07-17, 04:45 PM
When my mines spawned a dire boar this morning and I got nothing from OT on my final collections, that confirmed that I didn't want to use gems to complete the event.

So I am going to proudly wear the badge of being 19 pelts short of level 10 and 46 horseshoes short of the horse. I did craft a second lynx at the end, once I knew I wasn't going to upgrade.

Why proudly? I made a deliberate decision not to set alarms, and not to calculate collections/items needed etc for this event to see how I went without this. I know I did start playing a bit more towards the end as I felt I might be getting close, but I didn't go overboard.

And so I don't have a horse or lvl 10 pasture - and it really doesn't matter :-) And next event, I might take it even easier.

But I will still be voting that I did not enjoy the event ...

GarnetJ
06-07-17, 04:51 PM
When my mines spawned a dire boar this morning and I got nothing from OT on my final collections, that confirmed that I didn't want to use gems to complete the event.

So I am going to proudly wear the badge of being 19 pelts short of level 10 and 46 horseshoes short of the horse. I did craft a second lynx at the end, once I knew I wasn't going to upgrade.

Why proudly? I made a deliberate decision not to set alarms, and not to calculate collections/items needed etc for this event to see how I went without this. I know I did start playing a bit more towards the end as I felt I might be getting close, but I didn't go overboard.

And so I don't have a horse or lvl 10 pasture - and it really doesn't matter :-) And next event, I might take it even easier.

Yep, once I knew that there was no chance of achieving Level 10 or Judgment Gray, I crafted a second lynx. Now they have joined forces with my werebeasts guarding my kingdom.

I'm not sure why all of the community prizes were merely decoration. But it will join the other decoration items in storage.

Very happy to be moving on from this event.

GarnetJ
06-07-17, 04:55 PM
17 lynx, lvl4 pasture, and a normal horse. I would say it was stress-less event for me. I calculated, I got 441 pelts in total so I wouldn't make to lvl 10. Overall, I made good choice to collect lynx instead. Not happy about the tent update but I am looking forward to monster hunt... Good luck to everyone :)

ktorewqas - I love your lynx army!

29vanilla
06-07-17, 04:55 PM

My thoughts exactly. No stable! No horse! No gems spent! So be it.... The more we try to go the extreme to complete these crazy "luck" "unlucky" goals the more we will continue to get from S8. I only wanted the blue stable bc I liked the color. The drops are never commensurate with the amount of effort and supplies we give!

I hope S8 listens to their dedicated players; but idk.

How do I get a lucky electronic setting to be in the "lucky" group next time? But I do know that even if you weren't so lucky many of you worked hard to complete the event. Congrats!

manusing
06-07-17, 05:13 PM
I didn't go even that far!!! It was almost impossible to connect during the last days (week ....) So I am 3 horseshoes from the community prize since this morning�� And had not been "allowed" to try for the rest!!!! These events are so difficult to achieve if you can even have access to the game...
No gem loss,... nothing important for my real life... I did not enjoy this quest !!!! Boring, the same things always....
When is the storyline coming back?

jkustak
06-07-17, 05:42 PM
Well that was unsatisfying. Hope they bring the fun back to building the kingdom.

jesslau9
06-07-17, 05:51 PM
Level 7 because ni time to babysit 3 poor building that doesn't spawn everytime and not enough drops frkm flowers
If crafted lynx collection time was 4,6 instead of 8 hours, it would have given many people much more horseshoes but of course ,it was meant to be poor. U had yo babysit the lynx or you can only collect twice a day

kimrachel2
06-07-17, 05:53 PM
In the dying stages and still short of 40 pelts for level 9 pasture i decided to craft two more cats. Too many horse shoes short of Grey to mention.

dfmomcat
06-07-17, 05:55 PM
We need another option on the poll. I was able to finish everything but only because I bought the packs with Linx fur x3.

Maybe we should add a checkbox for finished but only by spending Gems or $.

ktorewqas
06-07-17, 07:15 PM
ktorewqas - I love your lynx army!
Thank you :)

PolarDini
06-07-17, 07:32 PM
I only got pasture to 7 then stopped, there was no way I could keep up the steps needed for leveling it. I think it gave me 1k gold after the event though. My kitties aren't ready for collect so I'm not sure what they drop.

Crafted kitties instead to get the horseshoes to finish the way to the horse.

Then I put Judgement Grey down and he's so teeny tiny compared to how big his DOOM speech made him seem, even though he's normal horse size. It was just really funny.

Will the lynx be shrunk to 1 square size?

Yes please! I agree that the lynx should shrink down to 1 square size!!!! Please! They are ridiculous at this size!

PolarDini
06-07-17, 07:33 PM
Any option to add another item to the poll? A vote to scale down the lynx!!! Pretty please?!

Flowersandgems
06-07-17, 07:41 PM
I will vote that I finished the quest. However I had to buy 11 traps at the end to finish. You do that when it's 1:00 am and you're desperate, after all that hard work. It wasn't like playing. I didn't get Judgement Gray, I was way off on that one after spending so long on the early levels.
(My day starts at 9:00am, so I knew I wouldn't be able to collect more in the morning.)
Hope for a more achievable event next time.

Zummat
06-07-17, 07:55 PM
Any option to add another item to the poll? A vote to scale down the lynx!!! Pretty please?!

I love the big lynx. I think they are the best creature so far. I have 2 and they guard my glimmer gate. I think they look cool there. :cool:

appppppplecrumble
06-07-17, 08:18 PM
i live with a black cat & wud have lived a little Stilton (my cats name) in my world, but the scale jars my eyes & also each time i see him i think of so many community members who got so frustrated and upset by this quest. Seeing the lynx doesn't give me happy thoughts

So he has already gone into storage for me i'm sorry to say.

from what people are saying is a beast hunt yet, prob starting friday as we've had them before there shudnt be a glitch

but can i make a suggestion for the next event. events seem to go live on thursdays or fridays so often. S8 offices ofc run a Mon-Fri working week. The poor admins then get left for 2 days trying to sort out problems & glitches, it's not terribly fair on them or us the customer. By Monday the forum itself has often worked out the problem or people give up the quest as they are 3 days behind. Couldn't s8 move the start day to mondays? then at least there there i do often feel very sorry for spiritwind.

SpiritWind00
06-07-17, 08:54 PM
Don't feel sorry for me! I *love* what I do! :) updates for me are Friday morning which work great for me as it's the only time of the week I'm free to be online lots.

Just checked my pasture post event and it dropped 5 purple petals....

appppppplecrumble
06-07-17, 09:10 PM
Don't feel sorry for me! I *love* what I do! :) updates for me are Friday morning which work great for me as it's the only time of the week I'm free to be online lots.

Just checked my pasture post event and it dropped 5 purple petals....

i'm glad Spiritwind, your a very special person. Hugs. Txs for everything you do.

The poll so far (& looking back at other event polls) is very interesting for this anorak double txs for that. More events & hopefully a poll each time we'll start to get interesting picture/data. i'm such a nerd.

riverly
06-07-17, 09:22 PM
I got all the prizes and surprisingly it's the lynx I like the best. I have him lurking in the edge near some trees ready to jump out and pounce. Yeah he's a bad dude!

karak71
06-07-17, 10:04 PM
I dig the lynx too. I missed level 10 by 10 lynx furs or whatever they were. I should have just crafted another Lynx. :cool: