PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: 5/18 Community event | Judgment Gray | Noble Stable

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8

AnnirasSweets
05-26-17, 10:04 AM
Katt ~ Have you also completed the third Lynx side goal where 1 of the items is to craft a lynx or is your side goal still open?

I assumed the option to craft a lynx (& the spawning of them) would disappear if the pasture was at level 10 and all side goals were also finished because technically, there'd be no other use for pelts. I've held off on donating that royal beam for the side goal to keep the craft option open, but if the craft still remains, that 25 pelt reward is enough to craft a lynx, lol.

PS. to SW/KP/Pika.. if Katt responds that she still has the lynx crafting option with all goals completed, would you please check with S8 to see if that craft remains for the entire duration of the event? Thx! :-*

No matter the level of the building the animals continue to spawn throughout the duration of the event. In some of the past events crafting the animal even sticks around a few days after. I only recall this because that's the only way I was able to craft my second Frizzly Bear.

PurpleScorpion76
05-26-17, 10:14 AM
Here I call it a meadow.

Also I still haven't reached 500 horseshoes. Hopefully today.

Yes, we have a meadow, well two actually it's really called an overgrown front and back garden but we call it a meadow, we don't frolic in it like in the movies though. The dogs do. Lol.

On point, that's where I'm currently still feeling behind. Currently on 475 horseshoes hopefully should open up the community prizes this evening just before bed tonight.

robotparade
05-26-17, 10:29 AM
i need 84 more pelts and 100+ flowers and i am finally done this event, and honestly i am so bored of it at this point but i cant just quit now lol

when i first started playing this game, there was only events like once a month and i thought that was amazing the devs updated the game that often, now there are 2+ per month and its just too much, but i really love this game and seeing new items, i just think s8 needs to slow down and put more effort into making each event fun instead of so many repetitive ones so often.

Me too. Bored, bored, bored. Packed up everything for the event, got back out all the stuff I put away, and now I think it's time to take a long, long break from the game.

riverly
05-26-17, 10:36 AM
Two adventures to Search the Ancient Vault yielded no traps for the Lynx.
I love the pasture and am on Level 9. I feel that my drops of both the Lynx and pelts when I spawn a Lynx have been reduced. Even nice little Ivy has gotten very stingy. Thomas still wanders aimlessly, giving nothing in his sadness that the horse is no longer talking to him. My mines must have had cave-ins, since they no longer seem to spawn any lynxes. Thank heaven there is still a lot of time left!the horse stops talking? That's it I'm done.

Not really.

kattkrazie
05-26-17, 10:39 AM
Katt ~ Have you also completed the third Lynx side goal where 1 of the items is to craft a lynx or is your side goal still open?

I assumed the option to craft a lynx (& the spawning of them) would disappear if the pasture was at level 10 and all side goals were also finished because technically, there'd be no other use for pelts. I've held off on donating that royal beam for the side goal to keep the craft option open, but if the craft still remains, that 25 pelt reward is enough to craft a lynx, lol.

PS. to SW/KP/Pika.. if Katt responds that she still has the lynx crafting option with all goals completed, would you please check with S8 to see if that craft remains for the entire duration of the event? Thx! :-*

Hi, NW. Yes, I have completed all of the side goals and upgraded to Level 10 and the lynx craft is still there. I'm still spawning lynxes frequently. In fact, I just got one from my mine and left him parked in order to collect my crops without the influx of fangbeasts and skunks.

I haven't read all of the newest posts, so I apologize if this has already been answered.

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-26-17, 10:45 AM
Hi, NW. Yes, I have completed all of the side goals and upgraded to Level 10 and the lynx craft is still there. I'm still spawning lynxes frequently. In fact, I just got one from my mine and left him parked in order to collect my crops without the influx of fangbeasts and skunks.

I haven't read all of the newest posts, so I apologize if this has already been answered.
Thanks, Katt! ..we've had some events recently where the craft has remained but we've also had many events in the past where the craft disappeared at a certain point so I just wanted some sort of official word on which kind of event we were in now, lol.
So thanks (again) for your official word ... & YAY! lol *kiss*

PrincessCupOButter
05-26-17, 10:47 AM
I love the pasture and am on Level 9. I feel that my drops of both the Lynx and pelts when I spawn a Lynx have been reduced. Even nice little Ivy has gotten very stingy. Thomas still wanders aimlessly, giving nothing in his sadness that the horse is no longer talking to him. My mines must have had cave-ins, since they no longer seem to spawn any lynxes. Thank heaven there is still a lot of time left!

I'm not sure if it's because of the horses silence.....OT was bothered by his shouting after all. :D
Or could he be wandering aimlessly because he hasn't seen or heard from Agnes in ages? :confused: Even after he built that stargazers ridge and everything, she just leaves him waiting and wondering. :rolleyes: ;)

Either way, he's obviously scaring the cats away from his house, I sure wish he'd put out some meow mix or something. :(

PurpleScorpion76
05-26-17, 11:18 AM
Wow didn't expect that today, just levelled up to level 7. Wow

Bumper day, just entered into the community prizes too!

kattkrazie
05-26-17, 11:19 AM
Shibuya:

Here are the pics you requested. And it's apparently official that Judgement Gray no longer talks. Bummer. (Lol.)

ShibuyaCloth
05-26-17, 12:38 PM
Shibuya:

Here are the pics you requested. And it's apparently official that Judgement Gray no longer talks. Bummer. (Lol.)

Thanks!
1) What is the collection time of Gray, what does he drop?
2) Horse Fountain, what is the info card? & Pic?
3) Is the first community prize open?
4) What does thee Noble stable do? Collection time, drops, deco?

Usually I am ok with time quest, but time quest dependent on spawns are ****ers to me (not the first timed event this happened). I generally have a very bad spawn rate.

PurpleScorpion76
05-26-17, 01:50 PM
Shibuya:

Cor the fun we could have had each time we collect from him instead of a neigh we could have had words instead, shame.

cavegirl1
05-26-17, 02:18 PM
Cor the fun we could have had each time we collect from him instead of a neigh we could have had words instead, shame.

Yes, definitely would have been more incentive to go for him :) (note, not assuming he is male just because he is shouting:p)

cavegirl1
05-26-17, 02:21 PM
Also I still haven't reached 500 horseshoes. Hopefully today.

Am also hoping to get to 500 today (it is early here, so should be enough time even though I'll be travelling )

Was able to put away my extra flowers and horses yesterday as I have almost enough flowers and lassos , so that was nice. always enjoy getting my queendom back to how I like it. Not that it was messed up much at all for this event. One bonus.

cavegirl1
05-26-17, 02:25 PM
I love the pasture and am on Level 9. I feel that my drops of both the Lynx and pelts when I spawn a Lynx have been reduced. Even nice little Ivy has gotten very stingy. Thomas still wanders aimlessly, giving nothing in his sadness that the horse is no longer talking to him. My mines must have had cave-ins, since they no longer seem to spawn any lynxes. Thank heaven there is still a lot of time left!

Level 9 is excellent! If your Lynx and pelt rates are dropping, maybe that will mean mine might increase? Maybe their algorithm evens it out a bit :). No harm in hoping!

Stymie52
05-26-17, 04:03 PM
Level 9 is excellent! If your Lynx and pelt rates are dropping, maybe that will mean mine might increase? Maybe their algorithm evens it out a bit :). No harm in hoping!

I am always overjoyed to know that others profit because of my demise. Truly, I do hope your rates increase. The forum is probably the best part of the game.

karak71
05-26-17, 04:05 PM
I'm not sure if it's because of the horses silence.....OT was bothered by his shouting after all. :D
Or could he be wandering aimlessly because he hasn't seen or heard from Agnes in ages? :confused: Even after he built that stargazers ridge and everything, she just leaves him waiting and wondering. :rolleyes: ;)

Either way, he's obviously scaring the cats away from his house, I sure wish he'd put out some meow mix or something. :(
Princecss, Meow mix :D:D:D rofl!!!!!!!!

karak71
05-26-17, 04:10 PM
Today things are getting more interesting! About to hit level 7 (I hope)! My lynx is a good source of horse shoes, which is not a statement I ever thought I would make, AND I still have all of the lynx side goals. I am very glad that I somehow sidestepped all of the fairie business early on as it is keeping me entertained during this endless adventure! :cool:

kattkrazie
05-26-17, 04:10 PM
Thanks!
1) What is the collection time of Gray, what does he drop?
2) Horse Fountain, what is the info card? & Pic?
3) Is the first community prize open?
4) What does thee Noble stable do? Collection time, drops, deco?

Usually I am ok with time quest, but time quest dependent on spawns are ****ers to me (not the first timed event this happened). I generally have a very bad spawn rate.

Here you go:

1) Judgement Gray's collection time is 4 hrs. His drops have been lassos, carrots, sugar, horse hair.
2) Horse Fountain, deco only.
3) First community prize is open, Horse Feeder, deco only.
4) The Noble Stable has a 4 hr. timer. It drops milk, bacon, wool, and horse hair so far.

kattkrazie
05-26-17, 04:14 PM
The second community prize is close to dropping. I used gems to get some, so here is the info.:

karak71
05-26-17, 04:18 PM
Got tbh am a little bit with you on this one. i know it sounds ungrateful tx you S8 as a free game for the new content/events many free games don't and all but i'm getting a bit of event quest fatigue.

Maybe few more beast hunts inbetween?? they are like events for me but less full on.

also sorry to say another downer but just more events with more prizes & no more space to put them. i know i cud rotate things in my world but i like some of my older prizes & want them out, am a sentimental old fool.

thou as i'm at the end of the storyline atm, as many others have been for lot longer then me i'm sure, i do understand how people need things like the events or they'll get bored.

as ever S8 can't please everyone. sorry if this kinda off topic

to bring it back on topic ish is there a link between the sneaky elves & their demands & what quests need?

they have twice needed exact same petals as horsie field upgrade. �� i still don't trust them.

Okay, so this isn't just me? I think there is absolutely a link between what the elves request and what is required in adventures. I've noted it several times, in previous adventures also. :confused:

appppppplecrumble
05-26-17, 04:41 PM
Okay, so this isn't just me? I think there is absolutely a link between what the elves request and what is required in adventures. I've noted it several times, in previous adventures also. :confused:

hi, catching up with forum ish, i have tbh thought this a few times before. Last quest, or was it 1 before which required boar pelts??? They all merge in my mind. Got asked a couple times for them anyway & during tea party event i got asked for red petals i think. Was a drop i needed for tea party quest anyways & got it twice.

This time it's just been odd as petal colours agreed at exact same points as horsey field thing.

thou i dunno if it's self-fullfinging kinda thing, you know one of those things where you say you never see red cars anymore then it seems next 5 cars are red?

appppppplecrumble
05-26-17, 04:51 PM
The second community prize is close to dropping. I used gems to get some, so here is the info.:

By close to dropping do you mean near 100%?

i think i'm misunderstanding how it works then? Mine says 22% ish i think (only hit 500 today)

Sorry if i'm being thick.

Den8137259
05-26-17, 05:00 PM
★ 11.8 days ! ★

meme1098
05-26-17, 05:08 PM
Ok... I'm a bit confused. OT talks about making a statue at the top of the last goal. Don't see a craft anywhere in any of my crafting buildings tho. So we're not making a statue????

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-26-17, 06:24 PM
Ok... I'm a bit confused. OT talks about making a statue at the top of the last goal. Don't see a craft anywhere in any of my crafting buildings tho. So we're not making a statue????

Thought the same thing!.. we give nuggets & coins instead of using those items in the workshop and GETTING said statue, pfft. Lol

Elen4070
05-26-17, 07:29 PM
So disappointed... I'm only at pasture level 5...

kattkrazie
05-26-17, 08:15 PM
By close to dropping do you mean near 100%?

i think i'm misunderstanding how it works then? Mine says 22% ish i think (only hit 500 today)

Sorry if i'm being thick.

Mine is at 24%. Not sure what I was looking at. It's not close at all.

kattkrazie
05-26-17, 09:19 PM

Just guessing, as usual, but the third individual prize is a statue with gold-ish horses. Maybe that's the statue he's alluding to?

P. S. (I'm batting zero today. It's the horse fountain with horse statues on it, but they are bronze. So still not sure why we had to give gold nuggets.)

Den8137259
05-26-17, 10:26 PM
★ gemmer spenders beware, to get a spawn from OT (disclaimer: non-guaranteed), you'll need to speed up 5x on OT using gems.

Total cost is 20 gems = price of a lynx trap (: ★

★ waouh posting here does help! I just spawned a lynx at OT house without gems! ★ (:

Had 6 pelts (: ★ ty OT ★

newzealander
05-26-17, 11:09 PM
★ gemmer spenders beware, to get a spawn from OT (disclaimer: non-guaranteed), you'll need to speed up 5x on OT using gems.

Total cost is 20 gems = price of a lynx trap (: ★

★ waouh posting here does help! I just spawned a lynx at OT house without gems! ★ (:

Had 6 pelts (: ★ ty OT ★

LOL well done! I'm getting desperate - still well back on Level 6 - so willing to try anything. *Posting too!*

AnisWa
05-26-17, 11:16 PM
Ok, in my Queendom, it seems to me, Old Tom has gone away for the Holiday weekend. Apparently, Ivy is traveling with him. They left early Friday morning,because, I played all day yesterday, never opened the door to let the Cat out! Come out, come out, where ever you are! I put my horses away, I have all the lassos necessary. Petals, no problem. I'll keep collecting to get the remaining wild flowers. I'm collecting for Level 7.

starnanou
05-27-17, 12:08 AM

Oh! You are not alone.

Stymie52
05-27-17, 12:12 AM
Ok, in my Queendom, it seems to me, Old Tom has gone away for the Holiday weekend. Apparently, Ivy is traveling with him. They left early Friday morning,because, I played all day yesterday, never opened the door to let the Cat out! Come out, come out, where ever you are! I put my horses away, I have all the lassos necessary. Petals, no problem. I'll keep collecting to get the remaining wild flowers. I'm collecting for Level 7.

I also had a bad day yesterday with the cats. One way to look at it is that today we have to do better than yesterday. Couldn't do much worse.

I am on level 9. I am done with everything but the pelts. I used some gems early in the event as we are going on vacation on Thursday and I won't be able to play much. Hang in there. There are many days left.

spanisheyes1
05-27-17, 01:28 AM
They went on an educational visit to the mines but they didn't realise that, through a mixup at the travel agents, they were sent to the Siberian Mines rather than the South African diamond mines. As they left they locked the cats out and the installed auto cat flap and feeder only worked for small domestic pets so the big cats were homeless.

confuzzled88
05-27-17, 01:51 AM
The drop rate for lynx is ridiculous i get 1 a day and 10 boars from OT, mines and Ivys house ☹

Den8137259
05-27-17, 04:32 AM
I am on level 9. I am done with everything but the pelts. Hang in there. There are many days left.

★ agree this is achievable so long as we persist. S8 will improve on spawn rates n drops, through a magic coding tweak or a sale (: ★

EsmeW2
05-27-17, 05:28 AM
★ agree this is achievable so long as we persist. S8 will improve on spawn rates n drops, through a magic coding tweak or a sale (: ★

Yes indeed! Entirely achievable as long as one or more of the following applies:

a) We happen to be one of the lucky ones spawning at least 5 or 6 lynxes a day and they all have decent drop rates
b) We purchase multiple lynx traps and get ready to buy more later if spawn rates aren't better for us
c) S8 does something to improve spawn/drop rates soon (they've got worse for me in the past two days)

And we're prepared to play every couple of hours every day for the next eleven and a half days. Who needs a life!
Sorted!

Jennerwein1
05-27-17, 05:50 AM
This is yet another unobtainable one for me. I am at 230 horseshoes and need 10 more pelts for lvl 6. Lassos and flowers out the wazoo. Collecting when I can, fairly frequently, but I refuse to live my life by a game. Or by an unreasonable quest for that matter. Good thing I have plenty horses already and don't need the drops from the final prize. Frustrating though, to the point where I will not spend gems, even though I have a good number. :(

starnanou
05-27-17, 05:51 AM
Yes indeed! Entirely achievable as long as one or more of the following applies:

a) We happen to be one of the lucky ones spawning at least 5 or 6 lynxes a day and they all have decent drop rates
b) We purchase multiple lynx traps and get ready to buy more later if spawn rates aren't better for us
c) S8 does something to improve spawn/drop rates soon (they've got worse for me in the past two days)

And we're prepared to play every couple of hours every day for the next eleven and a half days. Who needs a life!
Sorted!

I hate to pessimistic it's not my style :P

But I could not I agree more with you.

Den8137259
05-27-17, 07:23 AM
★ everyone tap on Old Thomas at least (: ★ I got 2 Lynx from his house today! (: ★

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DA1uY0dU0AEWpNw?format=jpg

AnisWa
05-27-17, 07:35 AM
They went on an educational visit to the mines but they didn't realise that, through a mixup at the travel agents, they were sent to the Siberian Mines rather than the South African diamond mines. As they left the locked the cats out and the installed auto cat flap and feeder only worked for small domestic pets.

However, at OT's, many Dire Boars have crawled into that flapped door, they're keeping those Cats indoors. Ivy's hut has turned into a partying house for Skunkupines.
Yes, I'll keep trying, there are many days remaining....onward!

AnisWa
05-27-17, 07:37 AM
★ everyone tap on Old Thomas at least (: ★ I got 2 Lynx from his house today! (: ★

WOW, that's crazy!

PurpleScorpion76
05-27-17, 08:04 AM
What a terrible day for lynx's had 1 so far, yesterday I had 9 in total! Only 6/7 hours of my day left so Ivy, OT and mines better pick up their game.

Jennerwein1
05-27-17, 08:27 AM

Ha! Now I know where mine went! From my OT to yours. The food must be better there, :). Or maybe a play date?

dragoniakingdom
05-27-17, 09:00 AM
To be fair to everyone these random spawns of the Lynx should be equal among the player base. As it is I'm seeing some getting 5 to 6 a day & others lucky to get 1.

wamboltia
05-27-17, 09:15 AM
Goal Notes:
* Only spawns from visiting Old Thomas (random), Ivy's house (random), sparkling mines (really really really rare! and random)[COLOR=#A52A2A]

I feel like this should be revised to say, "Old Thomas (really, really, really, rare, random) Sparkling Mines (random). Most people seem to be in agreement that Old Thomas's house is barely ever spawning Lynx

hkcorrigan
05-27-17, 09:17 AM
To be fair to everyone these random spawns of the Lynx should be equal among the player base. As it is I'm seeing some getting 5 to 6 a day & others lucky to get 1.

I agree that the spawn rate should be more equitable. It should also be increased. For those of us stuck at lower levels, in spite of playing every 2 hours, it is beyond frustrating. Even if I got 5-6 lynx a day, they would need to drop pelts with every swipe of the sword. I only had 3 cats yesterday with so-so drops. One lynx so far today. Ivy has given me nothing but dire boars for the last 2 days. I keep hoping this event gets better.

coolssp
05-27-17, 09:36 AM

Well done, it gives me hope that one day OT will come through for me too :) Had the first lynx spawn from him and then last seven days nothing - no exaggeration!!!

PurpleScorpion76
05-27-17, 11:58 AM
The numbers are crazy my spawn rate was steadily increasing but today well unless I get two at the next two mines then 2 from OT I still won't beat yesterday's total. The likely hood is 1 more which for my spawn rate will mean 5 in total today and that is really poor as it's almost half of yesterday's and i haven't had 5 in quite a few days. The fact some people are still getting 1 a day is a joke. I really would have gone bonkers by this point in the game and thrown in the towel. I think s8 really need to reassess their random spawns and drops. The game really isn't fair for some in comparison to others.

ShibuyaCloth
05-27-17, 12:20 PM
THnaks to Katt, I have now most of the card & pics:
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98899-Castle-Story-5-18-Community-event-Judgment-Gray-Noble-Stable&p=1420466&viewfull=1#post1420466

I also updated the maths as the spawn & drop rate has changed.

starnanou
05-27-17, 12:28 PM
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb703047.png_2v_31020.png
They look more like donkeys to me ....

starnanou
05-27-17, 12:34 PM
[QUOTE=ShibuyaCloth I also updated the maths as the spawn & drop rate has changed.[/QUOTE]

What do you mean?

mayennalee
05-27-17, 01:12 PM
The drop rate for lynx is ridiculous i get 1 a day and 10 boars from OT, mines and Ivys house ☹

Yep me too.

I have also noticed that the amount of pelts I am getting has lessened. I am only getting 3 per beast now, not 5+ like at the beginning

coolssp
05-27-17, 01:15 PM
No lynx in 5 consecutive collections from Ivy :( Had a total of 7 lynxes from mines, 25 pelts in the same period. I'm still going to plod along to see where can I reach :)

ShibuyaCloth
05-27-17, 01:25 PM
What do you mean?

Average drop per lynx is around 3 pelts for me, but I spawn much more lynx. Still not enough the make it to level 10. If I make 20 pelts in a day I am happy.

Stymie52
05-27-17, 01:47 PM
Still trying to finish Level 9 of the pasture. Only 2 lynxes today, but got 6 pelts from one and 4 from the other. These are larger drops than my usual 3. I only need 8 more to get to Level 10, so I should finish either today or tomorrow at the latest. It is very slow going, but slow and steady win the race.
Keep at it everyone. The rates of lynxes appearing and of pelts dropping are very inconsistent. Both will go up and down, so don't get discouraged.

judafarm
05-27-17, 02:03 PM
For 2 days I did not get a cat.
I play this game with 2 accounts.
By both accounts I had not a cat for 2 days..
Still this is normal TL?
Im level 5 now at both games.
After all this time this event is on I have now 455 horseshoes..
i will never have a change to finish this game.
OT did never give me a cat.
Ivy's one a day...but nit the last 2 days.
Also the mines..
I hate this game...

kattkrazie
05-27-17, 02:45 PM
Still trying to finish Level 9 of the pasture. Only 2 lynxes today, but got 6 pelts from one and 4 from the other. These are larger drops than my usual 3. I only need 8 more to get to Level 10, so I should finish either today or tomorrow at the latest. It is very slow going, but slow and steady win the race.
Keep at it everyone. The rates of lynxes appearing and of pelts dropping are very inconsistent. Both will go up and down, so don't get discouraged.

This is very true. I had a zero spawn rate this morning, then a great spawn rate this afternoon. Consistent collecting is key in this event. You just never know when your luck will change, for the better or for the worse. Ivy just gave me a lynx with 6 pelts.

Good luck, everyone.

Weesses
05-27-17, 02:48 PM
I read about people complaining about only getting 5 or 6 lynxes in a day and here I am like WOW I got three today. Since the beginning of this event I get 1 or 2 a day and the second and third day nada! Then I it got better by which I mean 1-3 a day, 3 being rare. There is no way I'll ever finish. A huge let down S8 HUGE! I've even spent a few gems on Ivy's hut but will not spend any more. Very discouraging.

Den8137259
05-27-17, 03:05 PM
★ I have a theory that the cats have specific appearance hours .. I have not seen them today after my last "bumper" pelt harvest ★

★ it's back to drought days .. ★

★ 11 days (: ★

ktorewqas
05-27-17, 04:02 PM
More cats are coming :rolleyes:

Den8137259
05-27-17, 04:04 PM
More cats are coming :rolleyes:

Half a dozen lol (: ★ nice going ktorewqas (: ★

SpiritWind00
05-27-17, 05:08 PM
confirming that the Lynx trap will NOT drop from any adventure....

ktorewqas
05-27-17, 06:04 PM
Half a dozen lol (: ★ nice going ktorewqas (: ★
Thank you :)

dmpro
05-27-17, 06:19 PM
While my spawn rate is as terrible as everyone else, on the bright side my spellbound dew inventory is now quite healthy! ��

Den8137259
05-27-17, 07:08 PM
★ just to inform, I have just received 7 pelts from a lynx (: ★ is this the maxed quantity we could get from a lynx? ★

littelprincess0313
05-27-17, 08:20 PM
While my spawn rate is as terrible as everyone else, on the bright side my spellbound dew inventory is now quite healthy! ��

Mine is still down from my 2 day high. Only 2 cats today and yesterday. I just managed lv 7, not even close to 8. Im an optimist but when I read that the most posters already upgraded to lv 6 a few days ago, i dont think Im on shedule...

riverly
05-27-17, 08:57 PM
Mine is still down from my 2 day high. Only 2 cats today and yesterday. I just managed lv 7, not even close to 8. Im an optimist but when I read that the most posters already upgraded to lv 6 a few days ago, i dont think Im on shedule...thats where I am. Today has been awful. I hope for both our sakes we're on schedule!!!! But there's nothing we can do about it. I had a busy day, but basically checked in to tap mines and OT. Nothing!!!
Good grief.

Den8137259
05-27-17, 09:07 PM
★ same here , back to drought ★

riverly
05-27-17, 09:25 PM
Well, after my moaning and groaning, I went to do my final taps of the day. Both mines drew a lynx and Ivy too. So I ended up with 12. Not bad.
Oh yeah. Nothing from OT. No surprise there.
Anyway, never give up, never surrender.
Or should I say power of the post?

Den8137259
05-27-17, 09:52 PM

I keenly believe in the power of post! Keep posting, never surrender! ★ (:

cavegirl1
05-27-17, 09:59 PM
★ same here , back to drought ★

I am getting confused ! Just catching up on posts for the day but didn't I just read that you got 7 pelts?

If that is a drought, bring it my way ! :)

I've had a couple of 4 pelts over the last few but mainly 3s ...

LavaMagic
05-27-17, 10:13 PM
If this has been asked and answered, I apologize.

Is it better to use pelts for crafting a Shadow Lynx or save them all for upgrading the pasture?

Den8137259
05-27-17, 10:32 PM
If that is a drought, bring it my way ! :)

Hey cavegirl (: ★ trust me it's really a Lynx feast or famine extremes .. earlier I was happy over the 7 pelts , next moment it's famine lol ★

After these many days of Lynx hunting, I still couldn't predict Shadow Lynx's behavioural pattern nor its characteristics .. lol ★

Den8137259
05-27-17, 10:35 PM
If this has been asked and answered, I apologize.

Is it better to use pelts for crafting a Shadow Lynx or save them all for upgrading the pasture?

★ dear LavaMagic, many players reported higher Lynx sightings at higher levels, preferably at Level 10 (: ★ at this pinnacle you would be able to craft all the Lynxes you desired (: ★

★ whereas if you're considering not to go level 10, then you can save the pelts to make a Lynx Army (: ★ hope this helped (: ★

LavaMagic
05-27-17, 10:47 PM
★ dear LavaMagic, many players reported higher Lynx sightings at higher levels, preferably at Level 10 (: ★ at this pinnacle you would be able to craft all the Lynxes you desired (: ★

★ whereas if you're considering not to go level 10, then you can save the pelts to make a Lynx Army (: ★ hope this helped (: ★

Thank you so much for your answer. I just upgraded to level six. I will try to get to level ten first. Hopefully I will make it.

starnanou
05-27-17, 11:28 PM
Average drop per lynx is around 3 pelts for me, but I spawn much more lynx. Still not enough the make it to level 10. If I make 20 pelts in a day I am happy.

I see.
First of all I didn't say thank you for the table that you did and share it with us.
You did an excellent job.

Second I have the same drop rate around 1-4 Cats from the begging, but you are right use to collect more pelts from each cat
One cat gave 6 once. Now I get 2-3

starnanou
05-27-17, 11:35 PM
Well, after my moaning and groaning, I went to do my final taps of the day. Both mines drew a lynx and Ivy too. So I ended up with 12. Not bad.
Oh yeah. Nothing from OT. No surprise there.
I think it was just luck.
I just collected for morning.., it is morning here, and 0 Cats for me.

PurpleScorpion76
05-28-17, 12:23 AM
I've decided the best time to get the lynx for me is at the last past of the Shadow Lynx goal line. Give the 25 to get him then 5 mins later for completing the goal get the 25 back so no loss on time for upgrading my horse pasture to aim for the Noble Stable. That should get done at around 12pm today, I'll have visited my last of the (30) horse pastures for the goal can immediately give royal beam and prime cuts so at about 8pm tonight I'll be able to start gaining more horseshoes.

rudyrules
05-28-17, 01:50 AM
Thank you to all who take the time to post on what to expect with achieving the goals of an event. It's disappointing spending a lot of energy and resources only to find out it's unrealistic that you will actually complete the event and win the prize. The only one I think I have achieved was the St. Patty's day event where I won the Lucky Clydesdale and more importantly the Lucky Leprechaun Aideen. She gives awesome drops including builder's paste. I have been playing the game since Sep of 2016. Giving unrealistic event goals and infrequency of drops of certain items are my biggest complaint. Especially golden nuggets. I hardly get any ever! Including using the boost at the apothecary which says it increases your chances of dropping nuggets from mines, and even that hardly ever works! It is frustrating to have goals sitting in my queue for months that i can't complete. And I play this game A LOT. I use it as a distraction at work among other things, so I am hitting it up usually at least once every 2 hours during the day. I would also criticize that the events that give decorations as prizes are lame - I don't even have the space in my kingdom for decorations so they mean nothing to me as a prize. I'd much rather get a box of energy as a prize if anything. Anyway, that's my 2 cents. Happy gaming!

starnanou
05-28-17, 02:35 AM
Thank you to all who take the time to post on what to expect with achieving the goals of an event. It's disappointing spending a lot of energy and resources only to find out it's unrealistic that you will actually complete the event and win the prize. The only one I think I have achieved was the St. Patty's day event where I won the Lucky Clydesdale and more importantly the Lucky Leprechaun Aideen. She gives awesome drops including builder's paste. I have been playing the game since Sep of 2016. Giving unrealistic event goals and infrequency of drops of certain items are my biggest complaint. Especially golden nuggets. I hardly get any ever! Including using the boost at the apothecary which says it increases your chances of dropping nuggets from mines, and even that hardly ever works! It is frustrating to have goals sitting in my queue for months that i can't complete. And I play this game A LOT. I use it as a distraction at work among other things, so I am hitting it up usually at least once every 2 hours during the day. I would also criticize that the events that give decorations as prizes are lame - I don't even have the space in my kingdom for decorations so they mean nothing to me as a prize. I'd much rather get a box of energy as a prize if anything. Anyway, that's my 2 cents. Happy gaming!

Totally agree especially with the "energy reward"

starnanou
05-28-17, 02:36 AM
It seems that the bush gives every other collection Wild Flower,
anybody else make the same notice?

BTW 2 more Mines 0 Cats.

ShibuyaCloth
05-28-17, 03:00 AM
It seems that the bush gives every other collection Wild Flower,
anybody else make the same notice?

BTW 2 more Mines 0 Cats.

That they give I know, but I don't recall for every collection. Well I have enough Wild Flowers to build 2 pastures! As you, cats are extinct.

AnnirasSweets
05-28-17, 03:42 AM
I have to say that even though the Lynx spawn and drop rates might not be the best ever, I'm overall pleased with this event.

I'm halfway through my level 9 Pasture and I haven't gotten sick of this event yet, lol. The recent past events had me so sick of chopping and tapping that I was dreading the last days.

I don't know if it's because we're using items most people have lots of or something else but I was so wiped out after those bears that this is like a vacation for me!

Jaybeast72
05-28-17, 05:17 AM

No, it's not just you. Though I was trying to figure out if it was a link between that or between what we are lacking bc in between events, etc seems the elves request what's low in my inventory. Probably synced to both. I think that's what this whole Lynx event is about, them switching up the variables to something less predictable (i.e. as one person said "times of day with lynx spawn"). And it's a lot more than that, Ive noticed other "patterns" I used to rely on to get items I needed that they changed. Took a while to catch on to some, others Im still taking notes on & playing around with. I've said this a dozen times before, but... I know NOTHING about programming (not even java or html, lol), but I am somewhat mathmatically inclined and to ME computers=math=logic=calculated predictable variables so I don't think "luck" is programmed as such, there simply must be a formula. Of course, in my ignorance I'm probably stating the obvious here (and messing it up for all of us). But I think you are 100% correct. Though as apppplecrumb said, "[those variables] could just be in my head!" Lol. ;}

molly22maid
05-28-17, 05:41 AM
Was getting lynx regularly at first but only 1 all day yesterday. I got several blue boars and plenty of skunkupines. Anyone else having issues?

Zirilka
05-28-17, 05:53 AM
I have to say I find it funny that the lynx card says he can be spotted near Old Thomas' house when I bet OT is allergic to cats. He hasn't given me any for DAYS to this extent that I nearly stopped trying to coax one out of him.

Also, I unlocked the community prizes and check my face when I saw that the feeder has 2x2 footprint.

O_o

Really S8? And where am I to exhibit it, pray tell me? I love the artwork in CS, it was one of the main reasons that drew me to the game (the other one being the STORY khem khem) and I always look forward to the new items that can beautify my queendom... yes the but is coming. But how do you reconcile the tendency to deny the players more space with the ever growing items you produce? All the recent things have had huge footprints and so are stored away in the inventory. I expect this event will be no different. Such a shame for both your (preparing the event) and my work (completing the event) counts for nothing .

Other than that, I'm nearly ready level up from 8 to 9. I still haven't crafted the lynx, because I figured out I will do it when I will have the 25 pelts returned immediately. I should get there shortly.

Overall, not a bad event I reckon. But then, everything feels just divine after the high tea party fiasco.

Jaybeast72
05-28-17, 05:56 AM

Likewise, Im Lvl 5 (midway on upgrading to Lvl6). :{ Had a good run yesterday and by that I mean a whopping 3 cats. Ave 1-3cats/2-12pelts every third day if i play 20hrs daily! Have all the lassos & flowers I need. Funny bc normally Im lacking energy resources during an event, but on the plus side tent offered 3 Aqua Ali's this week. Must be an invasive species and that's why my cats are disappearing...

Btw, Im lvl45 with 2mines... anyone know if/when we can have a 3rd? Tried selling a resource bldg at lvl44, but still at max. Anything would help at this point.

dragoniakingdom
05-28-17, 06:27 AM
Likewise, Im Lvl 5 (midway on upgrading to Lvl6). :{ Had a good run yesterday and by that I mean a whopping 3 cats. Ave 1-3cats/2-12pelts every third day if i play 20hrs daily! Have all the lassos & flowers I need. Funny bc normally Im lacking energy resources during an event, but on the plus side tent offered 3 Aqua Ali's this week. Must be an invasive species and that's why my cats are disappearing...

Btw, Im lvl45 with 2mines... anyone know if/when we can have a 3rd? Tried selling a resource bldg at lvl44, but still at max. Anything would help at this point.

2 Sparkling Mines is the limit I'm afraid.

Zummat
05-28-17, 07:01 AM
I need 32 more pelts to level up pasture to 8. The side challenge of The Shadow Lynx will give me 25 pelts and I only have to visit the pasture 6 more times to complete it. So maybe I'll be able to level up the pasture today. Still don't expect to get to level 10 unless I spend gems. Hopefully I'll finish the community event. Why 2 hay feeders? I will wait for pasture to mature and harvest my own hay. They tame lynx should keep the mice population under control.

PurpleScorpion76
05-28-17, 10:11 AM

I've crafted a block and beam in the last week. Lol.

wamboltia
05-28-17, 10:27 AM
This could just be my imagination here, but it has happened 3 times now that I know of, if I click on OldT's house with 9-1 energy, I'm getting a dire boar (8 energy ****). Once again, probably nothing to this, I moved my crafted lynx next to OldT's house and next collection I spawned a lynx. First one that old codger has given me in days!! All in all, yesterday went well. I finally ****ed my 30 lynx and got my 20 gems. Went through lvl 5 to a lvl 6 pasture. I'm saving my gems to buy a trap later own, when I see how things are panning out and if I really have a shot at lvl10. There are good days and bad days for sure. Y'all just hang in there!! The lynx don't seem to be more but I seem to be getting 4 or 5 pelts instead of 2 or 3. I hope to hit 500 horseshoes today and working my way to lvl 7.

KekeAndLittle
05-28-17, 12:10 PM
Had an exceptionally good day yesterday... Seven spawns (2 Ivy, 2 OT, and 3 from mines), with a fabulous total of 33!!!!!! Pelts for the day (3,3,4,5,5,6 & 7!!!).
Thus, at the end of the day I was able to level up to level 7 on the Pasture, and received the third individual prize of the horseshoe pond! Don't have a lynx for my kingdom, but expect to have one by the end of today! Hoping you all have an equally impressive day today!
By the way, I've decided that someone at S8 has a number of cats and has crafted the lynx behaviour off of them.... Thus, before clicking on Ivy, OT or the mines, I think "Here kitty, kitty, kitty. Here kitty, kitty, kitty." And a lynx-kitty shows up 30-40% of the time.... Just like a lot of cats in real life! ;-) If one doesn't show up, I promise to bring a yummier treat on my return...salmon pate, tuna, etc... Gotta keep tempting kitties, if you want then to show up!!!. They are cats, after all. (And this silly little thought process keeps me from being frustrated and keeps a smile on my face even when the cats don't spawn. Hey, it works for me. What else can I say? Lol :-)
Good luck to all today!

mayennalee
05-28-17, 01:26 PM
1 from mines this morning.

Nothing from OT

And a boar from Ivy.

What the heck is that about S8!?

barbarix
05-28-17, 03:21 PM
still zero from OT... Ivy is better, but only every 12 hours, mines erratic, had two linxes all weekend and played diligently... not happy��

FrostedThings
05-28-17, 03:35 PM
I've had a whopping ZERO lynx spawns today. Zero. Nothing from Ivy, nothing from my numerous trips to OT, the mines are completely empty. I wasted gems to speed the mines up a few times and still nothing.

I bought a few traps out of desperation and each lynx gave an astounding 3 pelts. Ugh.

caron7
05-28-17, 03:57 PM
still zero from OT... Ivy is better, but only every 12 hours, mines erratic, had two linxes all weekend and played diligently... not happy��

i was so shocked when OT FINALLY gave me a lynx. i ****ed the lynx and gathered the pelts. then, the game reset and OT was ready to collect again. this time, no lynx. i've heard this complaint on this forum from others, but this was the first time it's ever happened to me. really not encouraging at all.

Den8137259
05-28-17, 04:04 PM
★ Zero sightings here .. waouh S8 hid them ★ and a sale is coming next for sure !!! ★

★ for those who crafted lynxes army, congrats (: they're with u forever ★

★ for those who are in limbo cos stuck at levelling up ★ hang in there (: ★

AnisWa
05-28-17, 05:55 PM
Slow day for my Queendom...I'm totally amazed at how many have achieved Level 10 already! (With numerous crafted Lynx) I'm speechless....simply amazing! I'm already so bored tapping!! I guess it's another version of the fidget!

Zummat
05-28-17, 06:48 PM
So frustrating. Only two lynx spawned from mines and zero from OT and Ivy all day. I only need 2 pelts now to level up my pasture to 8. Arrrrrrg!

Gaillock
05-28-17, 09:15 PM
Aw, I'm so mad at myself! I accidentally clicked on a shadow lynx to craft instead of a stone block so I just lost 25 pelts that I was saving to build level 9! Oh well, it will just take me longer. ☹️

29vanilla
05-28-17, 09:41 PM
Getting so discouraged. Middle of level 6. Which is pretty good compared to some so I shouldn't be whining so much. Lol. Haven't crated any cats bc I really want to get to level 10. I keep plugging away. Not many cats; and pelts' drops are less than in the beginning. Feel so bad for all of our "unlucky" kingdoms. Congrats to those with the "lucky" kingdoms. I've never had more than 4 pelts drop and never more than 5 cats in one day. Usually 3-4 per day and a couple days with 1-2. Drops are 3-4 per cat, so thankful for that and so sorry to those only getting 2 drops.

I've been playing constantly so that's why I'm so frustrated! S8 will be losing many players after this one. It would be a great event otherwise. Please make the spawns/drops more fair for all your dedicated player base.

I thought I read somewhere that the spawns and drops increase as you level up. Well so NOT true! Not for me anyways. And what level does that start at. Sorry for the rant.

ladlasse
05-28-17, 09:47 PM
Only 8 pelts today, so pretty slow. Need 60 more to get to level 8. I'm sure I'll make that and maybe 9, but 10 isn't looking good unless things improve. Less than 800 horseshoes so not sure the last individual prize is in my reach either, but I'll keep trying.

Zirilka
05-29-17, 02:09 AM
SW I didn't see it on the first page, se here it is: Level 9 pasture drops 25 horseshoes.

AnnirasSweets
05-29-17, 03:16 AM
I've just upgraded to level 10 Pasture and received my the Noble Stable.

I was very surprised to find that once I placed it, you have to upgrade to have best chance at rarer items. I didn't look before I clicked level 1 upgrade because I had everything.

Noble Stable level 3 you need:
50 wheat
4 fancy beams
4 fancy blocks

I didn't see this in the thread but if it's already posted, just ignore.

EDITED: I originally posted the wrong level, forgetting I already updated. Sorry no numbers for the level 2 upgrade.

KekeAndLittle
05-29-17, 03:17 AM
Well, I guess today balanced our yesterday...with 3 spawns, 12 pelts today vs 7 spawns and 33 pelts yesterday.... Still trying to stay cautiously optimistic about getting to level 10 on the Horse Pasture, as I doubt I'll have enough horseshoes for "Gray", with only 537 horseshoes currently....
Crossing my fingers.....

SpiritWind00
05-29-17, 03:24 AM

I was very surprised to find that once I placed it, you have to upgrade to have best chance at rarer items. I didn't look before I clicked level 1 upgrade because I had everything.

Noble Stable level 2 you need:
50 wheat
4 fancy beams
4 fancy blocks

Great, thanks! Not mentioned before so thank you for posting. :) will add to the inventory section.

@Zirilka thanks for L9 drop number too :)

PurpleScorpion76
05-29-17, 03:42 AM

Noble Stable level 2 you need:
50 wheat
4 fancy beams
4 fancy blocks

Well done, and excellent, something else to keep us occupied, appreciate the chance to use some regular supplies. I presume at leisure? I'd only recently discovered the two faerie houses needed upgrading. With all the petals overload it's been easy to almost fully upgrade. Lol.

GC5410
05-29-17, 03:58 AM
Well done, and excellent, something else to keep us occupied, appreciate the chance to use some regular supplies. I presume at leisure? I'd only recently discovered the two faerie houses needed upgrading. With all the petals overload it's been easy to almost fully upgrade. Lol.

Which are the two faerie houses, please? I'm trying to use up all my excess petals too.

EDIT: never mind, I've found them! Both level 5 already :)

Does anyone know if there a list somewhere with pictures of all buildings that can be upgraded?

AnnirasSweets
05-29-17, 04:24 AM
Noble Stable Level 4 upgrade needs:
50 carrots
2 royal blocks
2 royal beams

Noble Stable Level 5 upgrade needs:
50 cabbages
4 royal beams
4 royal blocks

My collections so far have been giving me multiple bacon, milk, hides and horse hair.

cavegirl1
05-29-17, 05:05 AM
Only 8 pelts today, so pretty slow. Need 60 more to get to level 8. I'm sure I'll make that and maybe 9, but 10 isn't looking good unless things improve. Less than 800 horseshoes so not sure the last individual prize is in my reach either, but I'll keep trying.

In a similar spot for levelling up but have a lot less horseshoes. I have not really been tracking progress, so only realised by reading my own post on a neighbours wall that it took me 4 days to go from 6 to 7. So with 10 days to go, if it continues at that rate, I think that means level 9 may be off the cards.

Interest in the event is definitely reducing, and I am not feeling any pressure / incentive to try to play more to see if I can get further. Which is unusual for me ...

vickibabes
05-29-17, 05:32 AM
I am still on level 4 ..... this quest has been a joke, and not a funny one.

I only get 2 lynxes a day because they only spawn from Ivy. Yet another unfinished building to take up space in storage!

meme1098
05-29-17, 06:21 AM

Noble Stable level 3 you need:
50 wheat
4 fancy beams
4 fancy blocks

EDITED: I originally posted the wrong level, forgetting I already updated. Sorry no numbers for the level 2 upgrade.

Noble Stable Level 4 upgrade needs:
50 carrots
2 royal blocks
2 royal beams

Noble Stable Level 5 upgrade needs:
50 cabbages
4 royal beams
4 royal blocks

My collections so far have been giving me multiple bacon, milk, hides and horse hair.

Level 2:
50 corn
2 fancy blocks
2 fancy beams.

Zummat
05-29-17, 07:50 AM
Woo hoo! I only need 80 more pelts to upgrade my pasture to level 9! (Said with lots of sarcasm.) I'm glad I crafted the shadow lynx early on because with it dropping horseshoes I think I'll at least get to finish the community event.

Den8137259
05-29-17, 08:07 AM
★ okay I think I should congratulate myself for not fervently looking at CS the entire day to catch the Lynx .. I ended up more connected to the real world, catching up with family n friends (: ★ and that's priceless (: ★

★ thank you S8 (: you have done well :) ★

sistarvi
05-29-17, 08:30 AM
I'm confused. I don't know if this has been asked or not (not going through 101 pages to see). Why is it we have to use resources to make the swords and I don't see anywhere that they will be used towards event later?

Den8137259
05-29-17, 08:35 AM
I'm confused. I don't know if this has been asked or not (not going through 101 pages to see). Why is it we have to use resources to make the swords and I don't see anywhere that they will be used towards event later?

No where, sistarvi (: ★ they just want us to have something to do, doesn't add to anywhere in the story (: ★ the craft option poofed off immediately after ★

sistarvi
05-29-17, 09:32 AM
Well that's pointless. I've used all my ore for nothing? Smh. At first I was thinking I wanted to finish this event but it's getting kind of old with all the animals that don't give anything special. Especially if you don't have anywhere to put them along with what ever building you get with the event (which gives nothing special either). I now see why so many are begging to go back to main story line or at least a monster hunt. At least give us some more room to expand. I have so much stuff in storage it's a shame.
P.s. I'm not using pelts to build a huge ugly (ugly to me)mangy cat that serves no purpose after event. No where to put it anyway!

riverly
05-29-17, 09:48 AM
This is turning interesting for me too. With real life taking precedence, it's been slow going. I let my 4 year old collect coins, because she saw me looking at the game. I let her. I found out later she had colllected my gems too. Lol. Oh well, it keeps this game in the right perspective.
I foresee if things stay the way they are, I probably won't get L10. And that was my main goal.
Yeah something's got to happen.

Maybe S8 will come through in the end.
I don't have any gems left to spend. Lol.

29vanilla
05-29-17, 10:08 AM
This is turning interesting for me too. With real life taking precedence, it's been slow going. I let my 4 year old collect coins, because she saw me looking at the game. I let her. I found out later she had colllected my gems too. Lol. Oh well, it keeps this game in the right perspective.
I foresee if things stay the way they are, I probably won't get L10. And that was my main goal.
Yeah something's got to happen.

Maybe S8 will come through in the end.
I don't have any gems left to spend. Lol.

So sorry about your gems. My then 3-4 yr old grandson was collecting coins in bakery story for me. Then I took over. He accidentally bumped my arm bc as you know they just have to sit right on top of us. So "we" bought 100 gems worth of coins!������. All I could say; it's a memory I'll cherish�� After so many gem traps in all of S8 games we'd be crying everyday and in great need if counseling.

I've got 2 accts. One pasture L7 just a bit ago. One 18 pelts away from L7. Really really want the stable but probably won't make it. Not setting alarms to collect 24/7. Not really interested in the horse. I saw one of my neighbors already has everything. Pasture and stable look very nice.

PrincessCelestian
05-29-17, 10:11 AM
Ooooo I am excited to know that we can level up a prize building!! Yay!! I wish we could have done that with the haunted stable.

appppppplecrumble
05-29-17, 10:23 AM
In a similar spot for levelling up but have a lot less horseshoes. I have not really been tracking progress, so only realised by reading my own post on a neighbours wall that it took me 4 days to go from 6 to 7. So with 10 days to go, if it continues at that rate, I think that means level 9 may be off the cards.

Interest in the event is definitely reducing, and I am not feeling any pressure / incentive to try to play more to see if I can get further. Which is unusual for me ...

Hi Cavegirl,

i was reading your post & it made my brain itch, which i like, firstly i've been checking the game a lot as my embarrassing number of lassos can attest too.

Do we know the max number you can have/get of the lassos?

i can & do baby sit my phone & i have been, but i normally set alarms, yes i'm that addicted, but i realised with your post i'm not anymore & that's not happened before.

The luck element & so often coming up empty means i'm not as definite on checking just to be dissapointed i guess. Thou i check MANY MANY MANY times day & night. Interesting thing to me thou is will this slight decrease of checking mean i'm less likely to finish the quest or the lack of lynxes???

i agreed with people when they say spawns & drop rates improve & is still long way to go, but also a lot of pelts & for first time in many years i have to say i'm not YET noticing an increase thou am sure it will come & norm does.

Txs to quest fatigue i sat out the St Patricks quest, didn't even play CS that week at all. i was in danger of walking away from a game & community i love too much. Had never missed a quest before. Found out my brain didn't explode lol & i loathe not finishing quests i start in games, maybe skipping all 'luck based' events might be a way forward for me. Thou more power to those who they suit & who like them is a place for all players in CS.

Thou are there many people who are fans of this format? Thou for some who can't babysit their games or grind the energy for rock blasting etc this is i think S8's trying for an alternative????? Can't please all people all the time :-(

thou before cavegirls post i didn't realise my playing style thru the event has subtly changed

PurpleScorpion76
05-29-17, 10:25 AM
OT must be feeling generous, just spawned a lynx, first time in 3 days. When I sit and think about this anyone not on the forum must be tearing their hair out if they haven't discovered other potential hits.

Jennerwein1
05-29-17, 10:45 AM
Still only at 407 horseshoes. I think I will just make the lynx to get the 20 gems, rather than trying to upgrade the horsepasture. Nowhere to put it, and I definitely do not need yet another horse. S8: how about a cute donkey, I love donkeys! Now that would motivate me.

ShibuyaCloth
05-29-17, 11:31 AM
OT must be feeling generous, just spawned a lynx, first time in 3 days. When I sit and think about this anyone not on the forum must be tearing their hair out if they haven't discovered other potential hits.

Same for me, I was just wondering if I had to stick to my mines to make the day. Ivy is also not very generous I must say. At least she gives me a kitty once a day, the rest is empty or a dire boar.

ShibuyaCloth
05-29-17, 11:34 AM
Level 2:
50 corn
2 fancy blocks
2 fancy beams.

Does the Stable give Royal Points? Since it is Noble...

AnnirasSweets
05-29-17, 11:50 AM

I hadn't thought to look but I did check and unfortunately no royal points. The card refers to it as a resource building.

kattkrazie
05-29-17, 11:53 AM

Noble Stable does not give Royal Points. Strangest upgrade ever. The building doesn't change in appearance and the collection time doesn't reduce. Still 4 hr. collection time. It uses a lot of resources for zero payoff. :confused:

fhyffddh
05-29-17, 12:05 PM
For those of us at Level #7 - I've calculated what it will take for us to reach Level 10 by the end of the event. We need 265 pelts to upgrade to levels 8 through 10. Assuming you will get 25 pelts from the side goal, that's 240 from battling cats. Assuming you have no pelts right now, dividing that number by the 9 days left in the event - you will need to get an average of 27 pelts a day. That's a lot of pelts. With an average drop of 4 pelts per cat, you'd need about 6 cats a day. I personally have been batting below that more often than not.

The way I see it we have two choices: use gems to speed up Ivy's Hut/the mines to try to reach at least that per day, or save your gems and just see what happens. I am choosing the latter route because, while I like the prizes are cute, the utility of the prizes isn't that great (for me).

Also, for those who are also around ~800 horseshoes: we need 1600 more for Judgment Grey, in 9 days. That's ~177 horseshoes a day. For those of us with one cat (30 horseshoes/day), we need 147 of those from the pasture. Assuming that you collect about 8 times a day (yes, that's all day), you need an average of 18 horseshoes from the pasture per collection - right in between the drop # from Levels 7 and 8. So, my goal is to upgrade to Level 8 as quickly as possible, and then hopefully I will have a shot at getting the horse! I won't spend gems on it, but it is a cute horse so I will do my best without gems.

Math is fun!

AnnirasSweets
05-29-17, 12:51 PM
Noble Stable does not give Royal Points. Strangest upgrade ever. The building doesn't change in appearance and the collection time doesn't reduce. Still 4 hr. collection time. It uses a lot of resources for zero payoff. :confused:

I had similar thoughts but figured it must mean that to get better chances at the rarer drops we should upgrade...maybe? Either way it gives me something to do now I'm done with the Pasture.

ShibuyaCloth
05-29-17, 12:54 PM
New update to reflect the Noble Stable upgrade:
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98899-Castle-Story-5-18-Community-event-Judgment-Gray-Noble-Stable&p=1420466&viewfull=1#post1420466

Finally got all the nice pics of each item.

PurpleScorpion76
05-29-17, 01:00 PM
Same for me, I was just wondering if I had to stick to my mines to make the day. Ivy is also not very generous I must say. At least she gives me a kitty once a day, the rest is empty or a dire boar.

Ivy was my lucky charm the first couple of days nothing from Mines or OT first few days, now she has good days and bad, today was an ok day. 1 spawn, we'll see what tomorrow brings.

DeeDeeBird70
05-29-17, 01:20 PM
Pix of sword for Shibuya

Whoops, I see you have it already but at least I've figured out how to post pix.

PurpleScorpion76
05-29-17, 01:29 PM
The way I see it we have two choices: use gems to speed up Ivy's Hut/the mines to try to reach at least that per day, or save your gems and just see what happens. I am choosing the latter route because, while I like the prizes are cute, the utility of the prizes isn't that great (for me).

Yes I will wait too, but depending on how much time is left in the event and how many lynx's you may need, you may be better off buying a lynx trap, which costs 20gems, but Ivy's Hut to speed up straight after a collection is 24gems.

DeeDeeBird70
05-29-17, 01:35 PM
I've just done some calculations and if I babysit my game and average 164 horseshoes a day for the next 9 plus days I just might make the 2400. Pasture is level 8 and drops 20. Add another 20 from the lynx, 30 if I get the middle of the night. I'm at 26/90 pelts for level 9, should get enough for that but level 10 really depends on spawn rate. I'd like to make it but I'm not stressing. I've learned I can skip some events and the world keeps revolving. On the much, much brighter side, my barracks dropped an Alicorn wing to go with a horn in storage.

KekeAndLittle
05-29-17, 01:51 PM
For those of us at Level #7 - I've calculated what it will take for us to reach Level 10 by the end of the event. We need 265 pelts to upgrade to levels 8 through 10. Assuming you will get 25 pelts from the side goal, that's 240 from battling cats. .......
Math is fun!

The 25 from the side goal may actually be zeroed out, if one still needs to make a lynx (like I do). It takes 25 pelts to do that, and 25 are given back at the end of the side goal, so we don't end up further ahead with pelts in that case..sigh....

ktorewqas
05-29-17, 02:25 PM
The 25 from the side goal may actually be zeroed out, if one still needs to make a lynx (like I do). It takes 25 pelts to do that, and 25 are given back at the end of the side goal, so we don't end up further ahead with pelts in that case..sigh....that's a good call. I have 9 lynxes now but my pasture is only lvl 4. So according to math, if I didn't go after lynx, I would be still on lvl7 or just finished lvl 8. 190 pelts in 9 days, if I get 23 pelts everyday, I might be able to get to lvl10 lol its tight. Thanks to my lynxes, I might get the horse earlier. I just passed 1200 horseshoe points so I'm happy plus the gems prize. I think if one
can finish side goals, it's already superb;)

fhyffddh
05-29-17, 02:43 PM
The 25 from the side goal may actually be zeroed out, if one still needs to make a lynx (like I do). It takes 25 pelts to do that, and 25 are given back at the end of the side goal, so we don't end up further ahead with pelts in that case..sigh....

Yep, that is true! I assumed most took the advice of most people on the forum and got their lynx early on... From browsing through neighbors that seems to be the case. At least you got a little head start on leveling up the pasture...

kattkrazie
05-29-17, 03:13 PM
I had similar thoughts but figured it must mean that to get better chances at the rarer drops we should upgrade...maybe? Either way it gives me something to do now I'm done with the Pasture.

Ahhhhh, yes. Maybe that's the key. I've been collecting from my level 1 Noble Stable for 5-6 days and only getting the common drops. I'll let you know if Level 5 drops the golden apple.

FrostedThings
05-29-17, 03:35 PM
S8: how about a cute donkey, I love donkeys! Now that would motivate me.

I would LOVE new animals! I'd definitely work to get a donkey. And elephants, I looove elephants!

Den8137259
05-29-17, 04:43 PM
★ i would like a donkey that drops energy (: ★ whooo hooo :D ★

appppppplecrumble
05-29-17, 04:57 PM
the alicolts look kinda donkey-ish no? think they drop 2 energy every now & then. no lassos thou.

i want a penguin, am kinda penguin obsessed, i have whole event planed in my mind from the penguin asking them (us) to make everyone dinner jackets so they fit in more, sitting on eggs, teaching Thurston to waddle & queens/kings keep quests to south pole collecting ice/fish & no i don't wanna wait till December. A penguin is for life not just for Christmas.

yes i do need to get out more. S8 .... call me /wink

Zummat
05-29-17, 06:11 PM
i have come to the conclusion that since I have a tame shadow lynx it is scaring off most of the ones that would have come to Ivy's hut, OT's house or the mines. I'm just going to keep collecting horseshoes as I have no hope that I will get my pasture to level 10. It's not worth spending $$ on it. I have so many buildings in storage it's not even funny. And I can only expand one more time at this point. i wonder if I can take my hundreds and hundreds of wild flowers and lassoes and drop them off in different places on the quests. Just a thought.

ladlasse
05-29-17, 07:58 PM
I just finished the shadow Lynx goal and received 20 gems and 25 pelts. Even though I had read about that several days ago, I had forgotten (just caught up on several pages of this discussion and it was mentioned again). That's a huge encouragement to me as now I only need 16 to reach lvl 8. I only received 10 pelts today from collecting. I might have had more, but I turned the sound off first thing this morning as my husband was sleeping and forgot there was already a monster on the board. Collected from the mines and, of course, got nothing. I might not have anyway, but they seem to do better first thing in the morning. Rats! As always I'm not stressing about this, but will just see how far I get. I realized this a couple of events ago to try my best, but not to let this interfere with real life and to just consider it a challenge.

Good luck to those of us still striving. Thanks to everyone who provided hints and math and let us know what the upcoming requirements were.

One thing I just wanted to ask...has anyone else noticed that adventures that used to regularly give energy and gems only seem to give energy (in addition to the normal stuff) now? The last few adventures I've sent the nights on from keep have not given gems.

FrostedThings
05-29-17, 08:05 PM
i want a penguin, am kinda penguin obsessed, i have whole event planed in my mind from the penguin asking them (us) to make everyone dinner jackets so they fit in more, sitting on eggs, teaching Thurston to waddle & queens/kings keep quests to south pole collecting ice/fish & no i don't wanna wait till December. A penguin is for life not just for Christmas.

yes i do need to get out more. S8 .... call me /wink

LMAO! This post just made my day! So cute! I'd love a quest with these ideas!

karak71
05-29-17, 08:40 PM
I'm so on board with penguins! And penguins in clothes. I'm in love! Yes, I fully realize it already looks like they wear tuxedos, but little dinner jackets. Bwahahaha ������������❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️��������������

karak71
05-29-17, 08:43 PM
Do y'all think at this point it makes more sense to just tame another lynx to get more horseshoes, or keep working on leveling up? :confused: I hate to use the pelts I do have, but man I need some horseshoes!!!!!! :p

appppppplecrumble
05-29-17, 09:29 PM
Do y'all think at this point it makes more sense to just tame another lynx to get more horseshoes, or keep working on leveling up? :confused: I hate to use the pelts I do have, but man I need some horseshoes!!!!!! :p

If your goal is the talking/non talking horse more then the stable/level 10 field then i think people are saying more lynxs the better, also if the 8 hour collection time of the lynxes fits in better with your game play then every 2 hours for the field.

i always think that the gem speed up for the event building, the field in this case, is often quite reasonable compared to other things & if it's horseshoes you want (& your field is high enough that it's worth it i guess) & you have a few gems to spare that could be another idea. Not sure if this helps. i think with this quest is few different ways to play it depending on your personal goals & game play.

MoonVillage3
05-29-17, 09:30 PM

unusual for me too! after 4/5 days of being off forum I'm visiting to see the further steps only to find another 50+ pages to read! poor me.. this time I feel dumped and crumpled.

same usual problem of no spawns at all from OT, few from IH and practically working only on the 2 mines. how ever is this possible to collect so many pelts to finish this event?
I do check game many times a day.. it's always open on the kitchen table but! this event due to the reason is lacking spawns have lowered my pleasure of consentrating of moving on. I kind of think.. well it's not spawning anyway. not that other forum readers are interested in this, but it just shows how a bad spawn rate can throw one off turning their interest to 0.
the only reason I continue is cause during my career of play.. I have collect all final prizes so far and know I'll feel bad if I don't collect this one too, but I'm forcing myself to play.. and it's all due to this unhappy lack of lynxes.

no use reporting.. spawns have already been planned to make us suffer and obviously spend to get.. but this method does cancel enjoyment and keen attention.

Loopielu
05-29-17, 10:08 PM
Finally got the Noble Stable last night! No gems used. Stupidly impossible task this time. I doubt if anybody else will do it without gems.

appppppplecrumble
05-29-17, 11:24 PM
Your message Moon broke my heart. i've been reading this forum for years your messages always so lovely & supportive of a game you have shown on this forum that you love. seen so many times you go off & help someone whose got a monster hidden & spend your time & effort searching a strangers game just to help or writing other positive messages.

Shibuy as well is one of the life bloods of this forum & cavegirl & i am sorry the others i'm missing but you all are playing this event through gritted teeth it seems. Me to a bit not that i count. If people who normally are so positive about this game & stalwarts of the forum are struggling i hope someone is listening. Introducing luck into a game also introduces unlucky & that doesn't make people want to play.

PurpleScorpion76
05-29-17, 11:31 PM
Just worked out if you're just going for the horse (final community prize) and you're on Level 8 today, don't plan on upgrading further and you can collect 8 times in a day, and you're on around 1000 - 1100 you should be good for getting that prize.

starnanou
05-29-17, 11:32 PM
I'm convinced,by now, the Old Man has a Dog that send the Cats away!

HuckleTown
05-30-17, 02:00 AM
it is crazy that Ivy isn't a guaranteed spawn. She hasn't given me a lynx in at least 2 days

Den8137259
05-30-17, 04:06 AM
★ I have been going slowly.. so slowly.. ★

★ btw has anyone detected slowness in moving the game board? ★

★ like the game board just froze there, including the animation and then the offline message would show up, although my internet signal is high? ★

ktorewqas
05-30-17, 05:58 AM
I'm convinced,by now, the Old Man has a Dog that send the Cats away!no, that's a boar that sends the cats away ;) :D

Den8137259
05-30-17, 06:04 AM
★ I'm just happy collecting something from ivy .. can't depend on Thomas or Mines ★

appppppplecrumble
05-30-17, 06:22 AM
One positive from this event, i've not really gotten into playing as much between lynx hunts and have found myself bcos of checking Sir Daisy etc for lassos (well over 6000 now) also checking on my animal army more often then usual & i had forgotten how good some of the drops can be esp with elvan trades in mind.

Purple cow i had forgot sometimes drops a gem, the alicolts drop various potions (i think inc glue which i found a bit eww) & i remember red petals being so hard to come by when lower level but couple of 'pets' are dropping & living wood. Newer event pets even more so.

BufftonHeights
05-30-17, 07:48 AM
I have no self control! After being convinced at the start of this event there was no way, I am actually in good shape to upgrade to L10 (already at L8) and to get the 2400 horseshoes for the community prize. And what do I do? Craft a 2nd lynx today using 25 precious pelts -- because the lynx are just so awesome.

ktorewqas
05-30-17, 08:04 AM
I have 10 lynxes now :cool: at this rate, I can get another 5 or maybe even 6 before the event ends. Need more expansions, please s8 ;)

riverly
05-30-17, 08:31 AM
After seeing the lynx in the kingdoms I visited, I'll be glad to get one. They are really cute lurking behind trees. I'm going for broke. I want everything! The stable and pasture are pretty and I'm ready to set up a horse section. Hopefully this all comes together in the end. Moving forward.

CeceGma
05-30-17, 08:36 AM
Have played faithfully since this quest began. 9 days left and 211 pelts left to get. Never going to make it. And I've got enough lassos to loop around the Earth, maybe twice!

wamboltia
05-30-17, 08:51 AM
Ok...these Skunkupines are getting to be a bit much. I can barely harvest flowers for these little boogers!! And heaven knows I have to have a couple truck loads to upgrade my pasture. I am maxed out on anything a skunkupine could drop!! (On the plus side I am maxed out on spell dew) :o

Alohatami
05-30-17, 09:41 AM
Add me to the group of those losing interest in the event due to the abysmal spawn rate of lynxes. I just managed to get my horse pasture to level 6, and I think that's where it will stay. It's bad enough when OTH, IH or the mines don't drop a lynx, but when they spawn a boar instead, I feel like that's just adding insult to injury. I'll be able to finish the side quest in a few days (just need to collect from the pasture 28 more times), and I'll use those pelts to craft another lynx to collect as many horseshoes as possible, but other that that, I'll be ignoring the rest of the Judgement Grey quests and working on the numerous storyline quests I still have to finish. I appreciate a challenge, but timed quests should not require items based on luck. That doesn't make it challenging; that makes it irritating.

Zummat
05-30-17, 10:44 AM
Giving up on the pasture. The lynx spawning is excruciatingly, aggravatingly slow and I only have 19 of 90 pelts needed to upgrade to level 9. And I play all day! I'll craft another lynx if I actually get to 25 pelts and put them to work guarding the glimmer gate. I think they are the best creatures by far.

starnanou
05-30-17, 12:12 PM
no, that's a boar that sends the cats away ;) :D

I think you are right!
Actually they nested at OT's house and spread around my kingdom, from crops to MInes! even Ivy's little house is occupied by them!
I think somebody has to call the Boars Busters !!

Anaboe
05-30-17, 12:13 PM
Horseshoe pond
Info:
Found: 3rd individual prize of the Judgment Gray event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98899-Castle-Story-5-18-Community-event-Judgment-Gray-Noble-Stable)
Drops:
Requirements:
Collection time:

Horse fountain
Info:
Found: 4th individual prize of the Judgment Gray event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98899-Castle-Story-5-18-Community-event-Judgment-Gray-Noble-Stable)
Drops:
Requirements:
Collection time:

Horseshoe-pond and horse fountain are both decorations that don't have a timer and drop nothing :)

ladyperidot
05-30-17, 12:18 PM
My theory is that the cats are nocturnal. I can get them first thing in the morning and then nothing. I must be getting before they hole up for a daytime nap!

I think I'll do what others are and just create a couple more lynx to collect horseshoes. I have 52, but need 8 more just to get to level 7! Of course I only have 606 horseshoes. Only 1794 to go!

DarcyFeather
05-30-17, 12:22 PM
Okay! I've given this event a shot and did my best to level up ... even to the point of running my alarm clock so I don't miss a beat with collection time! But boy! CS, YOU'RE WAY TOO STINGY! It's infuriating! Twenty hours of playtime produced tons of skunkupines (even the pink ones), dire boars which sap energy like a magnet, and enough fang beasts to make me rich (if this was a monster hunt!) Finally a lynx comes along ... and it drops TWO SORRY PELTS! What's up with that? The following day, the same pattern repeats. Then the next day ... again!

CS, I think you should understand human psychology! There's only enough aggravation a human can take. You can play all the push-and-pull tricks you want to get a marketing advantage and earn money, but what good is that if players are so angry, they want to quit?

I haven't even gotten over the false advertising about the spring peacock that's supposed to drop golden eggs ... but has never done so! Now this event, which promises another golden drop, may very well be just another ploy to entice gem players and money spenders. Sorry, but I'm not buying into this trick again! Once burned, twice shy!

mayennalee
05-30-17, 12:58 PM
For anyone at S8 who may be paying attention.

I only collect 2 -3 times in a 24hr block, so have the expectation - due to the purposely low spawn rate - that I will get at least one of the beasts needed.

I have just done my morning collection and got nothing.

This doesnt make me want to spend money S8. This just makes me frustrated that you treat your customers differently.
Its meant to be a free game with optional buying of pixels.

So all players should be on a level playing field. Even when I wasnt working and was checking the device up to 20 times in a 24hr block, the game is not equitable.

ETA. I am now done with this event. So there wont be any spending from me.

prancinland
05-30-17, 01:14 PM
I don't post often, so hear I go. Please be patient with me. I, along with so very many of you, love this game! The art work is amazing! It is challenging,
and keeps me on my feet-- usually.
Most of the frustrations of this game seem to come from events ( called updates) that offer time consuming objectives to obtain decorations that we never use again and have no use for. The story line always offered things we would come back to and use over and over again, with updates and events this is not so.
I don't know how I'm doing, I don't know if I'll be able to finish. I'm plodding along looking for kitties like the rest of you and collecting from the pasture when I can remember...I'm going to get the lynx soon I hope and then work harder on upgrades to the pasture.
Chin up fellow warriors! Draw your swords and make preparations to slay the elusive Lynx!

AnnirasSweets
05-30-17, 01:35 PM
Curse that old fool Thomas! He was so stingy the entire time I was trying to upgrade my pasture but now that I've finished, what happens? That old codger gives me at least 3 lynx per day. If only I could get one of the walkers to egg his house and teach him a lesson!

puzzlecatz
05-30-17, 01:42 PM
Just crafted myself two shadow lynx...ooooh so sexy! And did not realize til I read it now they drop horseshoes! Well that should help a lot!

Zummat
05-30-17, 02:45 PM
Soooo, I just collected from OT and the mines and got nada, zip, zero, nothing! I'm stuck at 19 pelts. All I want is enough pelts to get craft a second lynx. Ivy won't be home for another 7 hours. S8 should have included the Magic Garden for shadow lynx spawns too.

ladlasse
05-30-17, 04:15 PM
I have been watching the timers as best I can, so I can get as close to the minute when they are ready to collect, so I'm not up too late at night to get the last collection of the day (or feel like I have to spend a gem or two to speed up).

Has anyone else noticed that some of the countdown timers are slow? I add the time to the clock on my iPad, come back a minute or two before it should be ready only to find it's another 5, 7, 10 etc minutes. Is this just happening to me? I've thought it might be happening and tried to watch even closer today.

I also mentioned in an earlier post that adventures which used to regularly produce gems and energy seem to be giving energy but no gems. Last three adventures no gems. I planned to use them to speed up Ivy or the Lynx by 30 min or so.

Den8137259
05-30-17, 05:02 PM
★ howdy all, just to update, my pasture has reached level 10. will let all know if there are any difference on Lynx spawn n pelts drop rate (: ★

★ I'll focus on building my Lynx Army while offer lasts (: ★

appppppplecrumble
05-30-17, 05:53 PM
I have been watching the timers as best I can, so I can get as close to the minute when they are ready to collect, so I'm not up too late at night to get the last collection of the day (or feel like I have to spend a gem or two to speed up).

Has anyone else noticed that some of the countdown timers are slow? I add the time to the clock on my iPad, come back a minute or two before it should be ready only to find it's another 5, 7, 10 etc minutes. Is this just happening to me? I've thought it might be happening and tried to watch even closer today.

I also mentioned in an earlier post that adventures which used to regularly produce gems and energy seem to be giving energy but no gems. Last three adventures no gems. I planned to use them to speed up Ivy or the Lynx by 30 min or so.

Hi hi, i love a fellow noticer of things. i watched my 3 knights returning from adventures carefully today after your last message. mine didn't seem to be noticabley different i def got gems from 2/3. Do seem to be getting tonnes of books for Thomas (an elvan trade stole loads) so many things from sir piggy onwards seem to be dropping max energy when typically don't really need it on this quest.

i haven't noticed the timer thing but will go have a watch & report back.

Have an etiquette question? i had been thinking of a slightly scientificish/nerdy experiment to run steming from a conversation with a forum member, jaybeast72, prob bore people here is it ok/polite to just start a private message/conversation with someone or shud you ask permission here first ?

if i can ask???

Oh and grats Den 8137259

Zummat
05-30-17, 06:34 PM

Now that you mention it, I don't think I got a gem reward from "Hunt for Roaming Bandits" today. I believe that one did give gem reward previously. I did get gem reward from both "Traverse the Desart Sands" and "Explore Dark Caves". I do these 3 quests 95% of the time to get gems. Maybe S8 is cutting down on giving away gems. :confused:

ladlasse
05-30-17, 06:47 PM
Now that you mention it, I don't think I got a gem reward from "Hunt for Roaming Bandits" today. I believe that one did give gem reward previously. I did get gem reward from both "Traverse the Desart Sands" and "Explore Dark Caves". I do these 3 quests 95% of the time to get gems. Maybe S8 is cutting down on giving away gems. :confused:

I typically do the first two adventures - the ones that use the simple feast and the hearty feast and they usually give gems. I'll try the ones you mentioned. I feel this is on point about the game because I'm trying to get the gems so I can speed up at the end of the day for Ivy or the Lynx.

ladlasse
05-30-17, 06:51 PM
Have an etiquette question? i had been thinking of a slightly scientificish/nerdy experiment to run steming from a conversation with a forum member, jaybeast72, prob bore people here is it ok/polite to just start a private message/conversation with someone or shud you ask permission here first ?

if i can ask???

I've only sent 2 private messages, and one was to Spiritwind. For the other person I did post a note to let them know I sent them a message, because I didn't know if they would be notified.

appppppplecrumble
05-30-17, 07:53 PM
I've only sent 2 private messages, and one was to Spiritwind. For the other person I did post a note to let them know I sent them a message, because I didn't know if they would be notified.

Thanks for answering ladlasse, i know it's dumb but it's not exactly shyness, a worry of being presumptuous maybe? i'm same in game i love getting new neighbours then i get to reminisce when i get requests for barons masks & skunk repellant but i never do the requesting bit in case people think 'who does she think she is' maybe it's an english thing. Guess i mentioned it above so i will wait a day see if she sees it then be a brace little toaster & write a message.

gonna keep close eye on my adventures for days for your idea �� night night

Flowersandgems
05-30-17, 07:57 PM

And... maybe not. Maybe those who play the game and are not reading our interesting notations are the "lucky ones", who are getting good spawn rates and lots more shadow pelts than many of us. If you thought you were going well, you might not come to the forum.

hkcorrigan
05-30-17, 08:19 PM
212 pelts to go for the stable and 1487 horseshoes to go for the shadow horse. Guess I'll keep hunting lynx and hope the sightings get better soon! I am trying so hard to stay positive, but I think I have "gamers fatigue " from constant events that need to be babysat, which not all of us can do.

Flowersandgems
05-30-17, 08:36 PM
Oh how I love this game. Been playing for ever. Isn't it disheartening though, sitting up all bleary eyed in the middle of the night, just waiting for a couple more mines, and then nothing, waiting for the last energy always. So in desperation I bought another trap, and it gives me only 3 pelts. I really do hope there are many players out there who are doing better.

I'm currently on 20/70 towards level 8 for the paddock. I need over 30 pelts per day, and I have never had 30 in a day. Is there any hope?

My game name is Hopevale

dipwid
05-30-17, 11:00 PM
Had an exceptionally good day yesterday... Seven spawns (2 Ivy, 2 OT, and 3 from mines), with a fabulous total of 33!!!!!! Pelts for the day (3,3,4,5,5,6 & 7!!!).
Thus, at the end of the day I was able to level up to level 7 on the Pasture, and received the third individual prize of the horseshoe pond! Don't have a lynx for my kingdom, but expect to have one by the end of today!
So that's where they all went, KekeandLittle got em all!
A tip, if you need just 1 or 2 pelts it's better to buy the trap, as you'll get several off a lynx vs one if you buy it directly.

PurpleScorpion76
05-30-17, 11:51 PM
Continuation from my previous posts on page 73 and 118

Day 14

OT:0
Ivy: 1
Mines: 5

Total: 6 Running Total: 78 Current HP Level:8 Daily Pelt Total: 22 Current Pelt Total: 53

Day 15

OT:1
Mines: 3

Total: 5 Running Total: 83 Current HP Level:8 Daily Pelt Total: 21 Current Pelt Total: 74

Day 16

Ivy: 2
Mines: 4

Total: 7 Running Total: 90 Current HP Level:9 Daily Pelt Total: 25 Current Pelt Total: 9

Day 17

Mines: 5

Total: 8 Running Total: 98 Current HP Level:9 Daily Pelt Total: 33 Current Pelt Total: 42

Day 18

OT:2

Total: 7 Running Total: 105 Current HP Level:9 Daily Pelt Total: 29 Current Pelt Total: 71

Day 19

OT:3

Total: 7 Running Total: 112 Current HP Level:9 Daily Pelt Total: 29 Current Pelt Total: 100

Day 20

OT:0
Mines: 1

Total: 2 Running Total: 114 Current HP Level:10 Daily Pelt Total: 7 Current Pelt Total: 2

Done.

Inachis2V
05-31-17, 12:54 AM
Where are the Lynx Trap to buy ? I went to the Market, but I can't find any :-/ and I want to buy one, I have 20 gems to pay for it.

You can delete my post, I found the Trap ;-)

littlevicdon
05-31-17, 01:04 AM
So after playing since the start I have decided to throw the towel in! I have been playing castle story for years and once loved the challenges but now just find them frustrating and it is getting obvious that S8 want you to spend gems to get the goal prizes which it shouldn't be about.
The last 3 challenges I never got to finish and the half completed buildings now take space up in my storage.
I won't be going any further with the upgrade of this building as it will prove impossible to get the lynx to spawn for the required pelts. This morning I got one from 4 buildings + a boar!!!!! This is not fun anymore and I feel time wasting.
I am therefore going to craft a lynx (when I manage another 25 pelts!)
Lesson learned now - no more impossible challenges for me in the future which results in building not being completed.
Would be lovely to have a delete button to remove them instead of going into storage.

mientoentje
05-31-17, 02:43 AM

They definitely are, however I haven't been able to ascertain the cause. I'm getting considerably less gems from adventures. I didn't count, but I used to get gems from adventures nearly all the time. Now it's less than 50%. It goes for any adventure, whether from the castle, barracks or haunted castle. Maybe it has to do with my gem count (3200, never bought any), maybe all players are just getting less gems. Gem drops from the purple cow are also quite rare.

What's more: in the past you could earn a considerable amount of gems just by reaching a certain level in a different Storm8 game. That's also a long time ago, I miss those campaigns...

Ontopic for the event: pelts are quite difficult to get. Lynx spawns from Ivy are rare, from Old Thomas non-existent. I'm getting most from the mines, but I'm afraid it won't be enough to finish the event in time...

SpiritWind00
05-31-17, 02:54 AM
if you want to continue chatting about gems from adventures, please do that in the Help Me thread. These posts are off topic here in this thread. The PM question is also now resolved. Thanks all...

cavegirl1
05-31-17, 03:39 AM
Your message Moon broke my heart. i've been reading this forum for years your messages always so lovely & supportive of a game you have shown on this forum that you love. seen so many times you go off & help someone whose got a monster hidden & spend your time & effort searching a strangers game just to help or writing other positive messages.

Shibuy as well is one of the life bloods of this forum & cavegirl & i am sorry the others i'm missing but you all are playing this event through gritted teeth it seems. Me to a bit not that i count. If people who normally are so positive about this game & stalwarts of the forum are struggling i hope someone is listening. Introducing luck into a game also introduces unlucky & that doesn't make people want to play.

Well thank you but I not in the same category as shibuyacloth or Moon for input into the forum - I still think of myself as a newbie here :)

I am feeling quite positive at the moment as I am just playing as it fits, and am not even trying to work out what I will/might achieve. So I was pleasantly surprised when I got the 25 pelts from the side goal as I hadn't been checking my progress.

Not feeling the need to check the game constantly is nice - and the way it should be!

LocalNews
05-31-17, 04:47 AM
So after playing since the start I have decided to throw the towel in! I have been playing castle story for years and once loved the challenges but now just find them frustrating and it is getting obvious that S8 want you to spend gems to get the goal prizes which it shouldn't be about.
The last 3 challenges I never got to finish and the half completed buildings now take space up in my storage.
I won't be going any further with the upgrade of this building as it will prove impossible to get the lynx to spawn for the required pelts. This morning I got one from 4 buildings + a boar!!!!! This is not fun anymore and I feel time wasting.
I am therefore going to craft a lynx (when I manage another 25 pelts!)
Lesson learned now - no more impossible challenges for me in the future which results in building not being completed.
Would be lovely to have a delete button to remove them instead of going into storage.

I am a long time player too. I remember the days when there was no time limit and you just progressed through the game. All the S8 games I have been playing are now having multiple events all the time where you have to play every hour and with multiple events going on they think you have to be on all the time. I am about to just play all of them very occasionally. It just isn't as fun as it used to be for casual play. I feel I have reached most goals anyway. Lately I never get the final prize in any game although I have spent lots of money to acquire buildings and other resources. It doesn't seem that those help you out anymore.

Zummat
05-31-17, 05:31 AM
Finally reached 25 pelts late last night and crafted my second lynx. I'll have to be satisfied with getting community prizes and my pair of shadow lynxes. Pasture will most likely stay at level 8.

lennumber1
05-31-17, 06:01 AM
What drops from a crafted shadow lynx? I just placed my first crafted lynx and wonder what items drop when I collect from it.

gracelinda
05-31-17, 06:32 AM
Just harvested 2 level 6 mines, Ivy's house and Thomas house....got ZERO lynx. This drop rate makes it impossible to complete this quest. It also makes me feel angry early in morning.... getting to the point were the game just makes me feel angry. Probably time to avoid this game.

PurpleScorpion76
05-31-17, 06:33 AM
What drops from a crafted shadow lynx? I just placed my first crafted lynx and wonder what items drop when I collect from it.

The most important thing is horseshoes for the Community Event I believe there are other drops but I haven't been paying attention to those. Lol.

PurpleScorpion76
05-31-17, 06:37 AM
Just harvested 2 level 6 mines, Ivy's house and Thomas house....got ZERO lynx. This drop rate makes it impossible to complete this quest. It also makes me feel angry early in morning.... getting to the point were the game just makes me feel angry. Probably time to avoid this game.

I agree, I hate anything that makes me angry, when the game did that last time I stayed away for the duration of the event. 21 days of collecting from farmhouses, made me think, god going to be doing this for the next 21 days, no thanks, think it was about a 28 day event. It almost happened to this event it was lack lustre to start with and I just had no interest then about day 5 things picked up for me.

lennumber1
05-31-17, 08:07 AM
Thank you for the info

PurpleScorpion76
05-31-17, 08:54 AM
Thank you for the info

I paid attention to my last collection, silver was a drop, the first page will probably give you more info than I can.

sued62
05-31-17, 09:17 AM
Even I'm getting frustrated with spawn rate for lynx. I'm happy to have upgraded to level 8 without any spending. However in the last 36 hrs I've had 3 beasts!! Surely S8 have to consider upping the rate now please.

PurpleScorpion76
05-31-17, 10:04 AM
Even I'm getting frustrated with spawn rate for lynx. I'm happy to have upgraded to level 8 without any spending. However in the last 36 hrs I've had 3 beasts!! Surely S8 have to consider upping the rate now please.

Considering that some are still getting 1 a day, I hope so.

tabskingdom
05-31-17, 10:10 AM
Basically this is unachievable goal there is no way to get to the end not enough lynx are spawning so it's impossible so I'm not going to waist my time trying I really wanted to finish this one I just don't see anyway without paying

transberry
05-31-17, 11:36 AM
Less than 9 days left

488 horseshoes

Level 5 stable

Checking in 4-5 times per day

Still only 1 lynx on average per day

HuckleTown
05-31-17, 12:01 PM
We've double checked the drops and don't see any issues that would prevent them from dropping. If you don't already, place multiple Mines in your Kingdom and collect from them. They should be dropping, but we'll continue to keep an eye on them.

12 days ago we were told the spawn drops had no issue. I think we can stop hoping for more.

babublik
05-31-17, 12:36 PM
I'm 3 pelts away from upgrading to level 7 but my main issue is from collecting the wild flowers. I have about 13 sources I'm collecting from which consist of 2 bushes and 2 of each flower type and a red trillium. I'm not going to spend 40 gems on the multi-colored hedge, but I was wondering if this is normal? I haven't read any complaints on here about the wild flowers... So I'm wondering... Is my source number too low? Are people collecting from like 20, 30, 50 flowers? I'm trying to conserve energy but at this rate, I may collect all the pelts before I can collect another 200 wild flowers (not that I think I'll finish this event, but am I the only one having trouble?) Which non-gem flowers give the best drops on average?

starnanou
05-31-17, 01:18 PM
I'm 3 pelts away from upgrading to level 7 but my main issue is from collecting the wild flowers. I have about 13 sources I'm collecting from which consist of 2 bushes and 2 of each flower type and a red trillium. I'm not going to spend 40 gems on the multi-colored hedge, but I was wondering if this is normal? I haven't read any complaints on here about the wild flowers... So I'm wondering... Is my source number too low? Are people collecting from like 20, 30, 50 flowers? I'm trying to conserve energy but at this rate, I may collect all the pelts before I can collect another 200 wild flowers (not that I think I'll finish this event, but am I the only one having trouble?) Which non-gem flowers give the best drops on average?
In the begging I didn't notice that we will need that many wild flowers...

The best non-gem source for me is the "bush".

MichaelKors1
05-31-17, 04:51 PM
7 days left and I only need 190 pelts to finish. Lucky if I can get 12 pelts a day. Is there anyone that can finish without spending real money?

ktorewqas
05-31-17, 06:08 PM
White trilliums are better for me about 50% chances. Red trilliums should give wild flowers each time.

ladlasse
05-31-17, 07:08 PM
White trilliums are better for me about 50% chances. Red trilliums should give wild flowers each time.

Babublik - Faerie flowerbed gives 6 wild flowers with each collection, if you have one from a previous event.

appppppplecrumble
05-31-17, 07:10 PM
Katt wrote a brilliantly noticed & explained post about the flowers and what they drop i think i have attached below, had to go digging for it. don't know if is same for everyone but as the quest isn't energy driven i've sometimes logged in, checked for lynxes, then thought ok what do i do with the rest of my energy. So from day one was clicking on flowers kinda just cos & ended up with loads kinda by accident. i do baby sit fone thou & i also set myself a 5000 lassos by end of the event mini game.

For those without gem flowers i think it probably is a matter of planting up tonnes of them the white trillium & the orange thingy i thought did best.

i felt like such a disloyal friend thou today i finished a quest in my keep & a red trillium dropped, i have 4 i think & i know Wambs (who's a neighbour) is struggling & hasn't got one. i thought if only you can gift useful things like that. if i cud Wamb i wud.

All of the gem flowers will get you 12 wildflowers every 4 hrs. Multi-color hedge drops 12 every 4 hrs., faerie flowerbush drops 6 every 2 hrs. which is 12 in 4 hrs. and red trillium drops 1 every 20 min. which is also 12 wildflowers in 4 hrs.

I've used the other common flowers to get specific colored petals for upgrades, but count on my gem flowers for the wildflowers.

QueenCarolyn
05-31-17, 07:36 PM
Just crafted myself two shadow lynx...ooooh so sexy! And did not realize til I read it now they drop horseshoes! Well that should help a lot!

I am considering crafting a second Lynx. It will put me behind in the quest but make horseshoes easier. Do you think that is a good idea?

appppppplecrumble
05-31-17, 07:47 PM
I am considering crafting a second Lynx. It will put me behind in the quest but make horseshoes easier. Do you think that is a good idea?

Your Highness, bow ....

from what more learned people then i have been saying it depends on your goal & your playing style. If it's the talking/non talking horse (& horseshoes) you want & collecting once every 8 hours with the lynx rather then every 2 hours with the field works best for you then lynx it up.

if you really want a level 10 field & the stable prize then one lynx you kinda get for free as the quest line gives you 25 pelts back but rest of pelts go into improving field rather then a flock of cats.

like always no right way to do things just muddle thru

your loyal servant

crumble /curtesy

just had another thought if your event building (the field in this case) is of a high enough level & you have a few gems to spare event buildings have quite a low gem speed up (4 gems) which on the last day if you are close can give back per gem quite a result it's been the way i've finished a few quests before now

eagleeye1186
05-31-17, 09:08 PM
Please S8, no lynx's! All I've had are other beasts! How are we supposed to be able to finish? I've been able to spawn them with the mines, nothing! Is there a new glitch? Please help!

FrostyFinn
05-31-17, 09:33 PM
I have been doing okay but I upgraded to a level 6 horse pasture two days ago and since then I have had only two lynx. Two! Even Ivy has let me down, over and over again. Sigh of frustration.

tuffyjkitten
05-31-17, 10:53 PM
With a 12 hour timer Ivy should be a guaranteed Lynx drop, just like she was for the colored wisps from a few events back.
Why on earth S8 suggested mines is beyond me when they hardly ever drop any...they are beyond frustrating. :mad:

I'm just happy I hit 500 horseshoes this morning so I can get the community prizes. Doubt I will get the 1200 for the 4th prize or upgrade past level 7.

babublik
06-01-17, 12:55 AM
Katt wrote a brilliantly noticed & explained post about the flowers and what they drop i think i have attached below, had to go digging for it. don't know if is same for everyone but as the quest isn't energy driven i've sometimes logged in, checked for lynxes, then thought ok what do i do with the rest of my energy. So from day one was clicking on flowers kinda just cos & ended up with loads kinda by accident. i do baby sit fone thou & i also set myself a 5000 lassos by end of the event mini game.

For those without gem flowers i think it probably is a matter of planting up tonnes of them the white trillium & the orange thingy i thought did best.

i felt like such a disloyal friend thou today i finished a quest in my keep & a red trillium dropped, i have 4 i think & i know Wambs (who's a neighbour) is struggling & hasn't got one. i thought if only you can gift useful things like that. if i cud Wamb i wud.

Thank you & @ladlasse @ktorewqas @starnanou for responding! I couldn't of found that post myself without scrolling for hours so I do appreciate it. I have added more bushes to see if that helps. Unfortunately I don't have the faerie shrub so I'll have to make it work and babysit more often than if like. I was ahead with flowers in the beginning but I didn't know we were going to be needing so many:confused: I was so concerned with pelt drops that I didn't even check the flower requirements... Oh well, good luck to everyone!

midninghtcm
06-01-17, 02:34 AM
I'd love to finish but the shadow lynx drop has ceased. Again. Even Ivy, Old Thomas nor the mines gave me anything. I won't lie. Since the game started, Old Thomas has given me 5 shadow lynx and A LOT of Dire bores. How? The mines yield an okay ratio. While Ivy has let me down a few times. Why is the shadow lynx drop so hard? I don't mind for the locations but still. I've found that after midnight my chances for them are higher. Anyone else notice this too?

Zirilka
06-01-17, 02:36 AM
Today is the day! 7 pelts more and I am DONE.

Safe to say, when it comes to this event my excitement is stable. ;)

PS Kiro kingdom, could you please PM me, as I cannot visit you due to permanent low device memory.

midninghtcm
06-01-17, 02:49 AM
How did you find so many pelts? Share your goodfortune please

wamboltia
06-01-17, 07:57 AM
300 flowers and 90 pelts:( heaven help me... I am so fatigued from this nonstop madness. Ready for this to be over. My brain needs a break.

kittykatluv11
06-01-17, 08:00 AM
I've kept some stats to see which collects would be worth spending a gem or 2 to speed up. Here is what I found. Since the start of the event Ivy gave a Lynx 68% of the collects. Mines gave a Lynx 26% of the collects. And Old Thomas gave a Lynx only 14% of the collects. Anyone else have stats to compare?

ladyperidot
06-01-17, 08:10 AM
I'd love to finish but the shadow lynx drop has ceased. Again. Even Ivy, Old Thomas nor the mines gave me anything. I won't lie. Since the game started, Old Thomas has given me 5 shadow lynx and A LOT of Dire bores. How? The mines yield an okay ratio. While Ivy has let me down a few times. Why is the shadow lynx drop so hard? I don't mind for the locations but still. I've found that after midnight my chances for them are higher. Anyone else notice this too?

I'm there with you. So far today only 1 lynx, out of 7 possibilities! 4 mine collections-1, 2-OT - nothing, Ivy - nothing (which is really frustrating as she has the blasted 12-hr timer)

fish63
06-01-17, 08:19 AM
We seem to have the same problem. Old Thomas- Wild Boar, Ivy-nothing, One mine -wild boar, One mine- nothing. Would spend gems to speed up, but wouldn't get anything for it! I am only filling requests. Lost all interest in game and neighbors is the only reason I'm still here. Don't get me started on pop ups! So sorry. I loved this game.

Uncleguy
06-01-17, 08:31 AM
Lynx are ok but cant seem to get purple flowers! Any one having luck with a particlar flower? Suggestions on best way to obtain some pls

wamboltia
06-01-17, 08:53 AM
Lynx are ok but cant seem to get purple flowers! Any one having luck with a particlar flower? Suggestions on best way to obtain some pls

Rocket Larkspur

nukesters2
06-01-17, 10:32 AM
Very annoyed! started playing, went to ivys first and got the lynx, got 5 pelts out of it, continued on and the game reset, had nothing to do with wifi as I was on lte, after about 5 minutes game came back on, and of course it was all gone, went to ivys again, no lynx this time, and none from old thomas, or the mines either. I want my 5 pelts back storm 8!!

a1mathteach
06-01-17, 11:05 AM
According to the grid, I need 866 more flowers, 109 more lassos, and 232 more pelts to finish this event. It's looking...gray.

riverly
06-01-17, 11:13 AM
Tapping on Old Thomas house is a joke. A bad joke.

fish63
06-01-17, 11:49 AM
Just went to collect after force closing. First mine had a lynx. One swipe, game reset and got no lynx!

appppppplecrumble
06-01-17, 01:12 PM
Ok, please don't be mad at me but i've been visiting friends & this event is working kinda.

More of my friends, particularly levels 30-45 have been asking for horse brushes & therefore have level 8 event buildings. Most of them have level 6 tea party's & maybe 5/6/7 other event buildings & there is days to go. Yes lots of friends opted out or are struggling too, but more lower level friends are doing well. Maybe S8 is trying to let more people get the achievement to reach level 8 shall we say rather then fewer reaching level 10?

Have all along thought that S8 was responding with these luck quests to people saying they've had enuf of so many chop a million rocks quests.
That without alicorns it was impossible etc etc. i don't like the lucky/unlucky frustration so many are feeling in something that's supposed to be fun. i used to think i'm level 50 ofc i will complete each event if not i'm doing it wrong, i kinda expected it & took it for granted that i should i won't anymore lol & tbh that's not neccesarily a bad thing. Not sure i will get level 10 this time.

Is there another option a third way????

jbfps116
06-01-17, 01:57 PM
what does the level 8 and 9 pasture look like? same as earlier levels?

ShibuyaCloth
06-01-17, 02:56 PM
what does the level 8 and 9 pasture look like? same as earlier levels?

Zummat
06-01-17, 03:44 PM
Pasture still at level 8 and I only have 33 of 90 pelts needed to get to 9. i gave up hope of getting the stable but will continue collecting pelts anyway. And surprise, surprise, a value pack is available now. I think it's the same one they had when the events started.

GarnetJ
06-01-17, 04:42 PM
Pasture still at level 8 and I only have 33 of 90 pelts needed to get to 9. i gave up hope of getting the stable but will continue collecting pelts anyway. And surprise, surprise, a value pack is available now. I think it's the same one they had when the events started.

You are farther ahead than I am. I need 30 pelts to get to level 8. I'm still hoping to make it to level 10 and get the Noble Stable, but I will need at least 7 lynxes per day, which doesn't seem likely. Plus my last lynx only dropped a total of 2 pelts. :/ That wasn't very nice.

I saw the Wild Horses Bundle, but they are not getting any money from me for this event.

appppppplecrumble
06-01-17, 04:45 PM
it's really ?9:99 (english pounds) for 200 horseshoes & with the traps 46 pelts (i average 3/4 a lynx) when alls said & done. Think mostly people are ok on the rest?

a level 7 pasture drops 16 horseshoes right? ... so speed it up 13 times gives 208 horseshoes (at 4 gems a go that's 52 gems)

40 pelts is you cud say 10 traps worth maybe, plus the 2 so 12 traps (240 gems)

so little under 300 gems maybe????

i have an offer atm of 250 gems for ?6:99 (english pounds lol)

i think if i need to i'll do that as i can mix & match what i need or is my maths way off it's almost 1 a.m lol

i guess this doesn't take into account energy use but that doesn't seem a big big problem in this quest

wamboltia
06-01-17, 06:09 PM
i guess this doesn't take into account energy use but that doesn't seem a big big problem in this quest

Energy becomes an issue for players who don't have multiple gem flowers. I have 40 I collect from, that is a full energy run. I never can check all 40 at once for stopping to fight skunkupines. Since wildflowers are not a every collection drop. Out of 30 flowers I might walk away with 6 wildflower :( so I spend all day collecting flowers. I'm a lvl 8 so I have to reach 300 for the lvl 9. Then I think another 350 for lvl 10. Lots of clicking...

appppppplecrumble
06-01-17, 06:23 PM
Energy becomes an issue for players who don't have multiple gem flowers. I have 40 I collect from, that is a full energy run. I never can check all 40 at once for stopping to fight skunkupines. Since wildflowers are not a every collection drop. Out of 30 flowers I might walk away with 6 wildflower :( so I spend all day collecting flowers. I'm a lvl 8 so I have to reach 300 for the lvl 9. Then I think another 350 for lvl 10. Lots of clicking...

i was talking about you yesterday on the forum about flowers Wamb i did a keep knights quest & a red trillium dropped & i thought of you straight away & if only you cud gift them to neighbours. Do you not try & spawn a skunk & then leave it and pick the rest of the flowers then **** it? rather then **** lots of spawns?

i think a red trillium was my 1st gem investment/buy back in the olden days. U have enuf free gems? thou those days they didn't drop from anything much else i guess with so many things dropping petals Sir Daisy etc these days red trilliums aren't as essential?

SpiritWind00
06-01-17, 06:31 PM
Sir Daisy drops update: coloured petals began dropping from Sir Daisy during this event. This was not intended and petals have now ceased dropping. The inventory guide remains status quo ;) It was a good glitch while it lasted! thanks all.

Zummat
06-01-17, 06:58 PM
You are farther ahead than I am. I need 30 pelts to get to level 8. I'm still hoping to make it to level 10 and get the Noble Stable, but I will need at least 7 lynxes per day, which doesn't seem likely. Plus my last lynx only dropped a total of 2 pelts. :/ That wasn't very nice.

I saw the Wild Horses Bundle, but they are not getting any money from me for this event.

Me either. Not worth it for me. Good luck.

PrincessCelestian
06-01-17, 07:03 PM

Def spawn a monster and leave it there while you are collecting petals. Wish I could give you some wildflowers. I have well over 1000 I won't need :/

wamboltia
06-01-17, 07:05 PM
i was talking about you yesterday on the forum about flowers Wamb i did a keep knights quest & a red trillium dropped & i thought of you straight away & if only you cud gift them to neighbours. Do you not try & spawn a skunk & then leave it and pick the rest of the flowers then **** it? rather then **** lots

When I first started this game and realized how hard red petals were to come by I saved up my gems from adventures and purchased one. So I have one sure deal wildflower dropper...the other 39 are coin flowers. I will leave the skunk if he spawns in a good place but most of the time he covers most my flowers with that blue fog so if I don't **** him I can't collect from them. (Also I have to **** him before I click my mines and such. I forgot one time about a skunk and ruined a whole collection from both mines. Felt like an idiot.)

You are an awesome neighbor! Thanks for always checking in on me :)

Den8137259
06-01-17, 07:12 PM
★ Ivy Hut spawned a dire boar ★

icydove
06-01-17, 07:51 PM
And here we go again. I sent out 21 requests in an effort to not overload the system. I can scroll through my news to see at least 10 people have returned the request. Not even 1 has registered in the counter. And yes, I have restarted the game, visited neighbors, etc.

SpiritWind00
06-01-17, 08:04 PM
And here we go again. I sent out 21 requests in an effort to not overload the system. I can scroll through my news to see at least 10 people have returned the request. Not even 1 has registered in the counter. And yes, I have restarted the game, visited neighbors, etc.
Sometimes there is just a timing problem and you're game hasn't synced with the responses. Be assured they will all be registered though... :)

as to only sending to 21, now you've done that - send to *everyone!* - I don't buy into the 'clogging the system' mantra.

FrostedThings
06-01-17, 08:42 PM
I made it to level 9! I never thought this would happen! I set two-hour timers and just keep chugging.

Temporarily lost my mind last week out of frustration from not getting and lynxs and bought like 200 gems worth of traps. Once I realized what I'd done, I had serious buyer's remorse. Especially when this cats kept dropping only 2-3 pelts. *rolls eyes*

Anyway, I can't believe I'm almost done! I can see a tiny ray of light opening at the end of the tunnel!

I highly doubt I'll unlock the horse, though. I only just hit 1200 horse shoes today and I need double that number in 5 days! I don't see how that's possible. :-/

riverly
06-01-17, 09:19 PM
I made it to level 9! I never thought this would happen! I set two-hour timers and just keep chugging.

Temporarily lost my mind last week out of frustration from not getting and lynxs and bought like 200 gems worth of traps. Once I realized what I'd done, I had serious buyer's remorse. Especially when this cats kept dropping only 2-3 pelts. *rolls eyes*

Anyway, I can't believe I'm almost done! I can see a tiny ray of light opening at the end of the tunnel!

I highly doubt I'll unlock the horse, though. I only just hit 1200 horse shoes today and I need double that number in 5 days! I don't see how that's possible. :-/this is where I am now too. It's been a long road, but I just kept checking in on my mines, pasture, OT, and Ivy's as often as I could. (Having no trouble with flowers or lassos). I think getting the final horse is pretty doable, but really getting antsy about the pelts. Trying to stay calm.
I will also consider a gem sale rather than the package deal. My gems got obliterated by a certain 4 year old. Lol.
Also I could sure use some of those 30 or more pelt rounds of collecting that I read about.
Honestly though if I get the stable, I don't think I will bother leveling it up any further unless it had guaranteed better drops.

HuckleTown
06-01-17, 09:31 PM
★ Ivy Hut spawned a dire boar ★

Same

Also, as to the sale items: please consider not purchasing and possibly not finishing. If these offers are purchased it encourages S8 to continue on with these events with low Or nonexistent spawn drop rates. It's a personal choice but in my opinion, we should not reward the obvious money grab.

AnnirasSweets
06-01-17, 09:42 PM
I always set side goals for myself during events to keep entertained and this time I wanted to max out on lassos and wildflowers. It just tickled my fancy that the cap was 9,999 and I wanted to see that in my inventory.

After my latest collection however I have 10,030 so apparently the cap is even higher. I hit my goal of 9,999 and am now forcing myself to stop so I can concentrate on lassos of which I only have 4,073.

My question is: Have we ever seen a cap so high before?

hagypagy
06-01-17, 10:14 PM
All finished ����

Wasn't as bad as I was expecting.

Love the Noble Stable!
Completes my knights area perfectly.

TwinklingSkies
06-02-17, 12:05 AM
I went camping plus the power went down in the house for 2 days. Not going to finish event but thats okay. I'm just focused on crafting as many lynx's as I can bc I love the look! Once I get Greselda's castle I'm going to surround it with the lynx's.