PDA

View Full Version : Game acting choppy

Rainstorms45
05-17-17, 02:17 PM
Hello my game was perfectly fine until the new cruise. Now it seems like it will crash it's choppy when I buy things it turns black and comes back when I fill orders for the cruise it got black then the new order pops up. It has never been like this before. Any help?

Funny part is, it is definitely related to the cruise, I just finished day 2 and now my game works fine. But while it's "active my game is messed up....

Rynetory2
05-17-17, 08:15 PM
Sorry to hear that you're having issues. Could it be your device is running low on resources and/or space? Can you check? Try clearing cache, restarting your device and run the game without other apps running in the background. Hope it helps.

Rainstorms45
05-18-17, 04:43 AM
Brand new phone with tons of space....game was perfect until cruise started...even last cruise was working fine..the red queen doesn't like me..ill try to clear cache...and restart but no other apps run in the back... I hate that lol I make sure everything is closed

Rynetory2
05-18-17, 06:15 AM
Hmmm it's very unusual for a new device to have an issue. :( The Red Queen must had worked a spell on your device. Maybe it's your connection if the last cruise worked fine?

You can contact Support: support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) if issue persists for an agent to check your game.

Rainstorms45
05-18-17, 09:38 AM
I cleared the cache and now it seems to be running much better.

Rynetory2
05-18-17, 09:39 AM
Great to hear that! Good luck with your cruise. :)