PDA

View Full Version : Most Efficiane Way to get Gold?

PKmonTCG
05-17-17, 09:26 AM
Gold is a very big part of this game, as we all know. I'm wondering what the fastest way to get gold is, more specifically, when to buy gold dragons. I already know about doing the quests and gifting people, but I want to know if it's worth waiting for gold dragons to go on sale, or if buying them as soon as I've saved enough gold will end up being more profitable.

Thanks in advance :P

jbyn4e
05-17-17, 09:58 AM
Well considering that for almost a full year wasn't old GPD sale - and most of them removed - it should be better to buy them ASAP. But, considering that it wasn't GPD sale for a long time (not counting recently "sale" on which GPD was 2000 gold), I'd wait a little bit longer - for a month or little more to see will there be GPD sale after full year of not having one...

Edit: This was last and best GPD sale, Father's day 2016 - June 14-21:
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?92198-Gold-dragons-on-sale-(leaves-June-21-2016)

Den8137259
05-17-17, 07:00 PM
★ just to supplement, we can get up to 20 pieces of Au from neighbours, if they diligently supply you everyday (: ★

★ so in theory: 365 days x 20 = 7300 Au in a year (: ★

Clark_Wayne
05-17-17, 07:26 PM
★ just to supplement, we can get up to 20 pieces of Au from neighbours, if they diligently supply you everyday (: ★

if you find players who are willing to send you gold without gifting back , let me know ;) i want them to be my neighbors too :D

JustKay
05-17-17, 11:02 PM
Something to consider too is the march bday. If ur near this month wait & see if they release a new GPD which so far always starts on sale

CuteTali
05-18-17, 08:57 AM

I can't even get 3 pieces of gold per a day from my neighbours and I've been playing this game for years. My stingy neighbours don't send any gold back, not every day. So starting this week, I stopped sending them any gold too :mad:

katali119
05-18-17, 10:01 AM
I have about 6 neighbours who regularly send me gold, and I send them some back. I did have about 10, but some of them stopped. It's hard sometimes to make sure you are returning everyones. I used to get 5 or 6 gold a day on average, now it's more like 3. I really hate that you can't send more back, and more, can't see who you returned to most recently.