PDA

View Full Version : Madder Tea Party Cruise - May 16, 2017 (POLL ADDED)

Rynetory2
05-16-17, 05:34 PM
Madder Tea Party Cruise This is a 10 days cruise. Auto starts on May 18.

You are right on time to set sail on this wonderful cruise. Watch out for the Red Queen!

https://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l339/z0000/RS2/IMG_2947_zpshswborj7.jpeg

Cruise Guide
Refer to Cruise Main Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83244-Cruise-Event-Guide) for more information.

Cruise Day
This cruise uses Set A in https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83244-Cruise-Event-Guide&p=1343792&viewfull=1#post1343792

Prizes
Once you have completed all 10 days, the Red Queen will visit your restaurant every 4.75 to 5.25 hours and drop you the ingredient to make the Raging Red Rooibos (gem recipe).

https://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l339/z0000/RS2/IMG_2948_zpshijuyqvs.jpeg

Gem Recipe
Raging Red Rooibos = 6 teabags + 3 cream + 2 sugar

Rynetory2
05-16-17, 05:34 PM
What are the coin values for these stamp recipes?

Please help to post the coins you see in your orders for them. :)

Gold Stamp Recipes - 8 hours cooking time
Billionare's Burger (Commercial Range) - 4 coins
Festive Fruit Brioche (Diner Oven) - 4 coins
Pain au Chocolate (Chateau Oven) - 4 coins
Persimmon Glazed Ham (Diner Oven) - 4 coins
Rosemary Russet Potatoes (Diner Oven) - 4 coins
Rustic Whole Wheat Loaf (Commercial Oven)
Salted Caramel Ice Cream (Chateau Stove) - 4 coins
Spicy Moroccan Hammus (Commercial Range) - 4 coins

Silver Stamp Recipes - 4 hours cooking time
Blackened Jack Fish (Chateau Stove) - 4 coins
Chiffon Sprinkle Cake (Diner Oven) - 4 coins
Fantasy Float (Chateau Stove) - 4 coins
Grilled Gold (Commercial Range) - 4 coins
Lavender Rose Cider (Aging Barrel) - 4 coins

Bronze Stamp Recipes - 2 hours cooking time
Cherry Herb Sausage (Diner Oven) - 3 coins
Currant Crusted Chicken (Commercial Oven) - 3 coins
Dark Chocolate Mocha (Commercial Range)
Lucky Pie (Commercial Range) - 3 coins
Poached Duck Egg (Chateau Stove) - 3 coins
Smoked Papaya Salad (Salad Bar) - 3 coins
Toasted Sugar Latte (Drink Maker) - 3 coins
Wild Tuna Roll (Salad Bar) - 3 coins

nephthys82
05-16-17, 06:25 PM
I just got asked for lucky pie. Looks like more recipes may be included this time round.

Rynetory2
05-16-17, 06:27 PM
I just got asked for lucky pie. Looks like more recipes may be included this time round.

Me too and I was thinking the same. :)

Carbuck
05-16-17, 07:26 PM
Yay! Thanks a lot for this information. I am preparing today. I hope to start later today or tomorrow.

Love the new recipe. This is one of my favorite teas in real life. ;)

Jennerwein1
05-17-17, 02:58 AM
Looks like more reheated prizes.

tuffyjkitten
05-17-17, 11:14 AM
I didn't do this cruise last time so I am trying this time...all new prizes for me.

I just got asked for Grilled Gold and it's a four star recipe. Guess because of the fancy sugar. I like this!

pivolet
05-17-17, 04:28 PM
At least the recipe/npc is new.

Thanks for this! I also like how stamp recipes are added too. But why are the portions so drastically reduced?

SunUpSunDown
05-17-17, 06:17 PM
I need to bake 2 Festive Fruit Brioche for the tea party cruise. I expect gold stamps to arrive by cooking and clicking on people. I got random gold stamps like this during the Vegas and earlier cruises. Even through there were no stamp cruise prizes.
I used my one butter. I have no gold stamps at the moment.
It is exciting to me that RS2 has this personal challenge. . .waiting for a gold stamp drop.

BonnieBobbles
05-18-17, 05:22 AM
Good afternoon.. I just started cruise today and was wondering where do the recipes involving European butter (god knows where I will get them as have none and 60 gems for one is ridiculous) come from? Does it start lTer on in cruise and from where? I have no links or clue where they come from? Thanks..

Rynetory2
05-18-17, 06:25 AM
I'm wondering if the Gold stamp recipes are all 4 coins, Silver stamp recipes are all 3 coins and Bronze stamp recipes are all 2 coins for cruise.

Can you guys tell me if yours is different? Thanks.

Rynetory2
05-18-17, 06:59 AM
Good afternoon.. I just started cruise today and was wondering where do the recipes involving European butter (god knows where I will get them as have none and 60 gems for one is ridiculous) come from? Does it start lTer on in cruise and from where? I have no links or clue where they come from? Thanks..

I've listed the stamp recipes under Farm Fresh Stand & Stamps (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98712-Restaurant-Story-2-Game-Guide&p=1417426&viewfull=1#post1417426) in the Game Guide just for you. :) You can get gold stamps from Lani or from cruise prizes. See the same chapter for more information.

Edit to add: Click [Cook] under the order in your cruise screen to get to the respective appliance. This is much faster.

Carbuck
05-18-17, 11:20 AM
I'm wondering if the Gold stamp recipes are all 4 coins, Silver stamp recipes are all 3 coins and Bronze stamp recipes are all 2 coins for cruise.

Interesting! I hadn't looked at it this way. My Festive Brioche which requires European Butter is a 4 coin dish. However, Cherry Herb Sausage which requires Duck Eggs is a 3 coin dish for me.

I'm liking this addition in dishes for the cruise. Nice!

nephthys82
05-18-17, 06:51 PM

Lucky pie - duck egg/bronze stamp - 2hrs = 3 coin
Billionaire burger - European butter/gold stamp - 8hrs = 4 coin
Spicy Moroccan Houmous - European butter/gold stamp - 8hrs = 4 coin

I think the values are just based on the cooking duration from the requests I've had.

Rynetory2
05-18-17, 10:31 PM
Thank you both so much for your help! :D I've added your info to the list of stamp recipes in Post #2. Hopefully we can get them all filled in by the end of this cruise. Afterwhich I shall add that to the Guide for us to share.

Aside to others: Please help to post yours too. Thank you in advance! :)

Interesting! I hadn't looked at it this way. My Festive Brioche which requires European Butter is a 4 coin dish. However, Cherry Herb Sausage which requires Duck Eggs is a 3 coin dish for me.

I'm liking this addition in dishes for the cruise. Nice!

I like this new addition too. :) Now I just need Storm8 to give us more counters please pretty please. :o

Lucky pie - duck egg/bronze stamp - 2hrs = 3 coin
Billionaire burger - European butter/gold stamp - 8hrs = 4 coin
Spicy Moroccan Houmous - European butter/gold stamp - 8hrs = 4 coin

I think the values are just based on the cooking duration from the requests I've had.

I think they are based on cooking duration too. The duration for Gold, Silver and Bronze are 8h, 4h, 2h respectively. So far, Gold recipes seem to be 4 coins and Bronze recipes seem to be 3 coins. I am so intrigued that I cant wait to see the coins for Silver recipes! It certainly wont be 3.5 coins lol. ;)

BonnieBobbles
05-18-17, 10:43 PM
I've listed the stamp recipes under Farm Fresh Stand & Stamps (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98712-Restaurant-Story-2-Game-Guide&p=1417426&viewfull=1#post1417426) in the Game Guide just for you. :) You can get gold stamps from Lani or from cruise prizes. See the same chapter for more information.

Edit to add: Click [Cook] under the order in your cruise screen to get to the respective appliance. This is much faster.

Thanks for the info.. I realised that it was for the recipes being asked for in the cruise and not as an extra side goal!! However nice as it is to add these recipes why did they stop giving out gold stamps in the cruises when Lani drops are extremely few and far in between when it comes to dropping gold stamps.. I have literally over 200 duck eggs but zero European butter and I'm sure I'm not the only one!! Bit disappointed as that was the only reason I did cruises was to get the gold stamps!!

Carbuck
05-18-17, 11:36 PM
Currant Crusted Chicken (Duck Egg) = 3 coin dish

Updated to Post 2. Thank you. :) Rynetory2

Carbuck
05-18-17, 11:40 PM
Thanks for the info.. I realised that it was for the recipes being asked for in the cruise and not as an extra side goal!! However nice as it is to add these recipes why did they stop giving out gold stamps in the cruises when Lani drops are extremely few and far in between when it comes to dropping gold stamps.. I have literally over 200 duck eggs but zero European butter and I'm sure I'm not the only one!! Bit disappointed as that was the only reason I did cruises was to get the gold stamps!!

Hi
I was low on Gold Stamps to make European Butter. I was concerned when I saw the last cruise didn't have those stamps. So I just kept cooking and tapping on Lani and my Gold and Silver stamps increased because they come from some of my stoves as well as from Lani. So keep cooking and I hope you get your Gold stamps.

SunUpSunDown
05-19-17, 03:54 AM
Gold stamp Pain au Chocolate gives 4 cruise coins. (I have 2 butter recipe orders for the cruise and no gold stamps. Looking for Lani. . . .)

Updated to Post 2. Thank you. Hope you get some Gold stamps soon. :) Rynetory2

Rynetory2
05-19-17, 06:38 AM

Try the suggestions given by Carbuck; I got mine from cooking recipes and Lani as well. The [Refresh] button is always handy in the mean time. Going forward, we all definitely need to stock up stamps, especially Gold ones, should future cruises be the same as this. I was quite lucky to have saved some up for rainy days. Hope you get some gold stamps soon.

Rynetory2
05-19-17, 06:41 AM
Has anyone been asked for Silver stamp recipes for your cruise? Looks like we have Gold and Bronze recipes reported so far...

SunUpSunDown
05-19-17, 08:09 AM
Silver stamp/Blackened Jack Fish gives 4 cruise coins.

Rynetory2
05-19-17, 08:38 AM

Thanks for solving the puzzle. Great that it's a 4 coins! :)

gerrywerry
05-19-17, 02:05 PM
Silver Stamp Chiffon Sprinkle Cake is 4 coins

Updated to Post 2. Thank you. :) Rynetory2

kdphil38
05-19-17, 10:21 PM
I will NOT spend anymore money on this game. If you put recipes on there that require the gold stamp then DROP THEM!!!!!! This is ridiculous!!

Carbuck
05-20-17, 12:06 AM

Yay! I was hoping that these kinds of dishes would be 4 coin also. Fabulous!

Thanks for reporting this. ;)

SunUpSunDown
05-20-17, 11:02 AM
Toasted Sugar Latte/duck egg stamp is 3 cruise coins.

SunUpSunDown
05-20-17, 11:11 AM
Rosemary Russet Potatoes/Gold Stamp is 4 cruise coins.

With no gold stamps yet, and 3 of 4 recipes asking for gold stamp recipes, . . .I hit the I-want-another-recipe icon for one of them. I don't like getting rid of 4 coin recipes.

Jojocl141587
05-20-17, 12:37 PM
Hi guys this is my first time doing one of these cruises cause I'm more of an original Restaurant player but am I correct in assuming each prize circle represents one "day" and not I have to try and complete all ten of those slots in one day and they change the next actual day lol.

gerrywerry
05-20-17, 01:05 PM
I wish Storm 8 would let us have more counters now they've included the stamp recipes in the cruise! I've no spare ones left!

Rynetory2
05-21-17, 12:30 AM
Hi guys this is my first time doing one of these cruises cause I'm more of an original Restaurant player but am I correct in assuming each prize circle represents one "day" and not I have to try and complete all ten of those slots in one day and they change the next actual day lol.

You are correct. You have 1 day for each prize and total of 10 days to complete the cruise. If you fall behind for the day, you can catch up on the next cruise day but you have less time for the next day. See Tips and Notes for Cruises (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83244-Cruise-Event-Guide&p=1356711&viewfull=1#post1356711) in the Cruise Guide for more information. Good luck for your cruise! :D

Rynetory2
05-21-17, 12:32 AM
I wish Storm 8 would let us have more counters now they've included the stamp recipes in the cruise! I've no spare ones left!

Aye, me too. Here's a thread for you to post your support in. :)
Thread: More Counters please (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?91345-More-Counters-please)

SunUpSunDown
05-21-17, 02:26 AM
Grilled Gold/silver stamp is 4 coins.

Carbuck
05-21-17, 05:57 AM
I am happy that S8 made the recipes that require turbinado sugar and european butter both 4 coin dishes. This way if anyone doesn't have the butter they can refresh and get a recipe that asks for sugar. It's really a good deal when you think about it.

C

hungryres
05-22-17, 02:47 AM
introducing more stamp ingredient receipes makes it harder for us to cook ordinary dish to save up.

i had a feeling i only got asked for special dishes instead of the old ones. and the orders i got are mostly for long hours dish like 8 hours ones. as i accidentially pay for extra slot by slippery finger, i found all my orders are special dishes. this makes my progress even slower.

SunUpSunDown
05-22-17, 02:50 AM
Smoked Papaya Salad/ duck egg is 3 cruise coins.

Rynetory2
05-25-17, 07:46 AM
https://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t178/sgraff55/Green%20and%20Pink%20Bubbles/clc-roundroundmyfeedback2.gif
Hi Everyone,

I've started this poll to gather your feedback on this cruise.

Did you enjoy the cruise? What did you like or dislike about it? Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback.

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 10 days. Thank you for your participation! :)

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Rynetory2
05-25-17, 08:01 AM
How are you all doing for your cruise? Are you getting lots of orders for stamp recipes?

I think more than 50% of my orders were for stamp recipes and it took me longer to complete this cruise because I kept refreshing and annoyingly, they kept coming back. I cooked some shorter stamp orders but refreshed the gold, not because I lack gold stamps but because they took 8 hours to cook and I didnt want to hold up a slot for so long. Come to think about it, I hardly cook much of the regular recipes for this cruise.

I like that they included the silver and bronze stamp recipes but not the gold stamp recipes because (1) they take 8 hours to cook, (2) cruise day limits to 24 hours and (3) we cant stack these recipes. It'll be great if they could remove the gold but if not, perhaps reduce the percentage of these orders a little. This cruise is challenging indeed. I did complete it but I babysat my game way more than usual.

Hope you guys are having an easier time than I did. Good luck sent your way! :)

tuffyjkitten
05-25-17, 11:19 PM
Woooo finished with 45 minutes left! This is the first cruise I finished in awhile. I put that down to the semester being over and more free time.

I loved the recipes that required stamps but think stamps should still have been a prize. I'm out of gold stamps now, started the cruise with about 10 but got lots of butter recipes.

tara21264
05-26-17, 09:49 AM
@ Rhynetory: Thx for the poll, could you add an option, like "I would have enjoyed it more with more counters"?

That would give a more detailed view, as I enjoy to get to cook those recipes, but I have to throw away too many

pivolet
05-26-17, 10:55 AM
Same comments as last cruise regarding recycled prizes and etc. However, I did enjoy this one because of the cruise catering upgrade using stamps. I have a lot of stamps in storage so it was nice to use them. It was also good to see a new character!
I hope the future ones will have new items.

Carbuck
05-26-17, 07:28 PM
How are you all doing for your cruise? Are you getting lots of orders for stamp recipes?

I think more than 50% of my orders were for stamp recipes and it took me longer to complete this cruise because I kept refreshing and annoyingly, they kept coming back. I cooked some shorter stamp orders but refreshed the gold, not because I lack gold stamps but because they took 8 hours to cook and I didnt want to hold up a slot for so long. Come to think about it, I hardly cook much of the regular recipes for this cruise.

I like that they included the silver and bronze stamp recipes but not the gold stamp recipes because (1) they take 8 hours to cook, (2) cruise day limits to 24 hours and (3) we cant stack these recipes. It'll be great if they could remove the gold but if not, perhaps reduce the percentage of these orders a little. This cruise is challenging indeed. I did complete it but I babysat my game way more than usual.

Hope you guys are having an easier time than I did. Good luck sent your way! :)

I started this cruise with 14 European butters and now I have 4 left. I did get almost all 4 coin dishes on day 10. That is unusual for me as in the past I would get 2 and 3 coin dishes. So this was a big surprise for me. I did refresh once or twice trying to get 4 hour dishes or get something that cooks on a stove that was not occupied at the time. Once I got 3 recipes where all of them had to be cooked on the same stove. Yikes! Other than that everything else worked smoothly for me.

Carbuck
05-26-17, 08:48 PM
Hi

I completed the cruise. I was waiting for The Red Queen to come and drop the special ingredient for the tea. When I went to the stove to cook something I noticed my Ragin Red Rooibos tea had a check mark. It is showing that I can use the same teabag I get from the Madhatter. Is this correct?

Rynetory2
05-26-17, 11:26 PM
@ Rhynetory: Thx for the poll, could you add an option, like "I would have enjoyed it more with more counters"?

That would give a more detailed view, as I enjoy to get to cook those recipes, but I have to throw away too many

I'm afraid I can't add or change the options once the poll has started. You are correct to drop a post to give more detailed feedback. :)

Rynetory2
05-26-17, 11:42 PM
I started this cruise with 14 European butters and now I have 4 left. I did get almost all 4 coin dishes on day 10. That is unusual for me as in the past I would get 2 and 3 coin dishes. So this was a big surprise for me. I did refresh once or twice trying to get 4 hour dishes or get something that cooks on a stove that was not occupied at the time. Once I got 3 recipes where all of them had to be cooked on the same stove. Yikes! Other than that everything else worked smoothly for me.

I got flooded with stamp recipes on the last day lol. I'm glad you got mostly 4 coins dishes on last day. Congrats on completing your cruise! :D

Hi

I completed the cruise. I was waiting for The Red Queen to come and drop the special ingredient for the tea. When I went to the stove to cook something I noticed my Ragin Red Rooibos tea had a check mark. It is showing that I can use the same teabag I get from the Madhatter. Is this correct?

Yes it's same teabag. Dont worry, your game is fine. :)

Jojocl141587
05-27-17, 12:08 AM
I wont be able to finish this cruise. But being pretty much a new player and this being my first cruise I'm surprised I got as far as I did, I collected all prizes up to the Cheshire Cat. I'm hoping I can still at least get the White Rabbit but I find myself having to refresh alot because alot of my recipes are still locked or require ingredients that take hours to restock and its small quantities. I love the theme though.

Crimson_X
05-27-17, 01:18 AM
First time completing a cruise (with no use of gems and very minimal refreshing), collected and cooked the recipe for gems. My question is; will I still be able to cook the recipe for gems even though the number of days she is around goes away? In addition, if she disappears before the "7days left" (at the time of completing Raging Red Rooibos recipe), where do I get the tea bags to level up the mastery stars and earn the gem reward?

Carbuck
05-27-17, 01:29 AM
I got flooded with stamp recipes on the last day lol. I'm glad you got mostly 4 coins dishes on last day. Congrats on completing your cruise! :D

Yes it's same teabag. Dont worry, your game is fine. :)

Okay. I thought I was imagining things. LOL! Thanks Rynetory.

Rynetory2
05-27-17, 09:41 AM
First time completing a cruise (with no use of gems and very minimal refreshing), collected and cooked the recipe for gems. My question is; will I still be able to cook the recipe for gems even though the number of days she is around goes away? In addition, if she disappears before the "7days left" (at the time of completing Raging Red Rooibos recipe), where do I get the tea bags to level up the mastery stars and earn the gem reward?

Congratulations and you did superbly well for your first cruise! :D The Red Queen now becomes a regular customer in your restaurant and the tea is yours permanently. Keep collecting teabags from her and make as many tea as you can to earn gems. The timer shows the remaining time you have to complete the cruise goals if you have not.

Crimson_X
05-27-17, 06:02 PM
Thank you Rynetory2! Fun cruise, can't wait to see what's next!

cfhebjhjfleabchljfeabcaejfhcb
05-28-17, 02:16 AM
Overal I did not enjoy the cruise all that much. Basically for very similar reasons as the last cruise.

I didn't like the fact that there were no gold stamps to be won on this cruise either. Gold stamps / European butter is way too rare. Especially when cruises also start to ask for stamp recipes. Funnily enough I do like the fact that these stamp recipes are also included in the cruise however please address the ways to earn gold stamps and make them more frequent. Even the current Lani quest in which you can get one gold stamp doesn't really do much. I don't care for the silver stamp side quests as I have plenty of turbinado sugar.

I also don't like the fact that the rooibos tea requires more teabags to cook compared to the mad cup-o-tea. And it also requires 2 sugar whereas the mad cup-o-tea doesn't. So I will probably just cook this tea until it's mastered and then switch to the mad tea again for ingredient efficiency as it would make little sense to keep cooking the rooibos afterwards. Lots of events require sugar and that already has me way behind on mastering any dish that needs sugar just like the current Lani silver stamp quest. Both of them need loads of sugar between the carrot cake and apple pie and since I have those mastered I'll pass on this quest and just focus on the gold stamp goal.

Chaotarch
05-31-17, 11:13 PM
i am happy about every cruise or event ( dont need lani-events, cuz all stamprecipes mastered and tons of stamps ), but one "normal" recipe + event recipe would be nice.
dont need every week an update, two per month are ok.
its ok to use "special drops" for more then one recipe.

Chaotarch
06-01-17, 10:40 PM
Red Raging Rooibos Mastery 15 / 30 / 60