PDA

View Full Version : Festive Flowers World Event Event **POLL ADDED**

kooky panda
05-16-17, 10:39 AM
New World Event!

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36797&d=1494958715 (https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36797&d=1494958715)

https://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/CBC0C160-E8EB-4B5D-A888-788BC5D4AA72_zpskr2mozbi.png (https://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/CBC0C160-E8EB-4B5D-A888-788BC5D4AA72_zpskr2mozbi.png.html)

Clark_Wayne
05-16-17, 10:42 AM
omg ! already a world event ! well just have to keep nests busy :) better than doing a LB :D

TIPS :

- Pretty Petals from hatching are x2
- Pretty Petals from Farms are x2
- you need 390 pretty petals per day to reach the last individual prize

It's easy-breazy:
7 farms x 10 days x 24 hours x 2 (bonus) = 3,360
1 nest x 10 days x 24 hours x 2 (bonus) = 480

Then you'll have the Pollen Petal, and the Breeding Den, and the Evolution Chamber.

If you have an empty Nest, you can always buy Air and Water Dragons, or, if you're rich enough, Light and even Olympic, and use them to evolve in the Evolution Chamber (they cost less food than regular dragons, especially Water Dragons are a good value). You'd better use your Nest and leave your Breeding Den unused, than the other way around.

When you have 4 Nests, 2 Dens and 2 Temples, you can get more than 7,488 Petals, so 3,900 is easy for everyone.

How to achieve the 24-hour a day crops:
I try to scedual a shifting scheme. For example, today I start at 10PM a 20hr crop. Tomorrow, at 6pm I harvest, and plant a 5-hour crop. At 11pm I plant another 20hr crop. Next day, at 7pm I start 3 1-hour crops, at 10 pm I plant a 20hr crop. Rinse and repeat. You'll only need one night with 3 hours to play hourly.

How to achieve the 24-hour Nest:
For easyness: don't breed, just buy 12h Water-dragons.
For difficulty: breed, and fill in the gaps with Air (2h), Olympus (7h), Light (9h) and Water (12h) dragons.

1st individual prize : 100 Pretty Petals - Pollen Petal drops 16 Pretty Petals every 4h
2nd individual prize : 750 Pretty Petals - Sunflower stones (deco)
3rd individual prize : 1500 Pretty Petals - Resilient rose (deco)
4th individual prize : 2750 Pretty Petals - Chroma (rainbow pink white, super rare, hatching 24h)
5th individual prize : 3900 Pretty Petals - Petal (pink purple yellow, super rare, hatching 17h)

community prizes available at 2200 pretty petals :
1st community prize : True Love Tree - 100.000.000 pretty petals (deco)
2nd community prize : Contrastias - 250.000.000 pretty petals (deco)
last community prize : Daisy (yellow green, rare, hatching 7h)

Chroma egg

Petal egg

Nota : Chroma is from a previous Spin to Win ;)

katali119
05-16-17, 10:54 AM
Sure we normally get a break between these two, I have a clear break for the last 2 cycles in my breeding results! I was thinking it would be Friday lol!

ksbmommy
05-16-17, 11:27 AM
Well good thing I didn't have to move anything off my nests at the last minute from LB, I have a good start and a diamond getting ready to transfer to the nest.

PinkBubbles75
05-16-17, 11:35 AM
3900 petals for last individual dragon? That's too much! Idk if I can make that.. even w/ the double pieces for breeding & harvesting... we'll see though.. that last individual dragon prize is the only dragon I like out of the bunch

MajicHearts
05-16-17, 11:41 AM
S8 will be making this tougher & more expensive since this seems to be more popular than the leaderboard.....

lenasdinner
05-16-17, 11:51 AM
3900 petals for last individual dragon? That's too much! Idk if I can make that.. even w/ the double pieces for breeding & harvesting... we'll see though.. that last individual dragon prize is the only dragon I like out of the bunch

I think this is doable..even at the first look numbers are big,but since we have doubles from harvesting that's like 336 for 24h.so I belive everyone has at least 1 e-temple and at least 1 nest and breeding den witch gives double points.thats like 96 points per day.
that's enouge points to win the last individual prize,you just have to play it.

BTW the last individual prize is amazing looking dragons,love it!

Clark_Wayne
05-16-17, 12:06 PM
i think this do-able :
if you have 7 farms and plant 20h crops , that's 280 petals per day
breeding : i suppose you can occupy 20h per day , so that's 40 petals per day
evolution : > 20h per day give 20 petals
you have 1 nest : min 20h > 20 petals
that means 360 petals per day
if you got extra nest or extra evolution temple and with the pollen petal , that will be easy to get the 30 missing petals .
so finally this is not as tough as we thought ;)

jbyn4e
05-16-17, 12:43 PM
i think this do-able :
breeding : i suppose you can occupy 20h per day , so that's 40 petals per day
you have 1 nest : min 20h > 20 petals
so finally this is not as tough as we thought ;)

Well I don't agree:
I breed lets say island (20 hours) and put it in that one nest. Then I breed Life (3 hours). So now I have to wait 17 hours (if not finishing during sleep/work/etc, it's even more then). So it's about 23 (17+2x3) petals that day instead of 60. Ok, so next breeding I get Diamond (44 hours), put it in that one nest, then I get 10 seconds trying for Crusader. So thats about 44 petals for 2 days, or 22 per day... instead of 60.

So 40 petals a day is tough as I see it... for one nest. Even if you have two nests - it will not be effective as you think...

starship412
05-16-17, 12:59 PM
Ugh, they're trying to make the World Event as lousy as Leaderboard.

Clark_Wayne
05-16-17, 01:42 PM
Well I don't agree:
I breed lets say island (20 hours) and put it in that one nest. Then I breed Life (3 hours). So now I have to wait 17 hours (if not finishing during sleep/work/etc, it's even more then). So it's about 23 (17+2x3) petals that day instead of 60. Ok, so next breeding I get Diamond (44 hours), put it in that one nest, then I get 10 seconds trying for Crusader. So thats about 44 petals for 2 days, or 22 per day... instead of 60.

So 40 petals a day is tough as I see it... for one nest. Even if you have two nests - it will not be effective as you think...

well you are setting the worse schedule :)
besides if you do bingo , like timber or bronze league, you got boost that can help ;)
for crops you can plants 20h and 2x1h , so you got 44 instead of 40 petals ;)

and honestly most of players got 2 nests not 1
when i started , my 1st priority was to buy 2nd nest , because i was stuck with gemstone i could not hatch

icre8mylife
05-16-17, 01:46 PM
уαωи.... αм ι тhє σиℓу ℓσиg тιмє ρℓαуєя fєєℓιиg ℓєfт συт ωιтh тhє ℓαѕт ℓєα∂єявσαя∂ αи∂ тhιѕ иєω ?σммυиιту єνєит? ι ωαѕ αℓяєα∂у ρℓαуιиg ωhєи тhєу hα∂ тhє fιяѕт єgуρтιαи ?σммυиιту єνєит, ωhι?h ι ?σмρℓєтє∂, ѕσ иσтhιиg иєω fσя мє hєяє. gυєѕѕ ιℓℓ ʝυѕт ѕιт тhιѕ σиє συт. σh ωαιт! ι gυєѕѕ ι ?συℓ∂ hανє gσиє fσя тhє fιяѕт ρℓα?є ∂яαgσи, вυт ωιтh fιяѕт αи∂ ѕє?σи∂ ρℓα?є ωιтh σνєя 20,000 ρтѕ ву тhє ѕє?σи∂ ∂αу ιт ωαѕ ρяєтту ?ℓєαя ωhσ ωαѕ gσιиg тσ ωιи тhαт ∂яαgσи. иσω ωє hανє αиσтhєя вυи?h σf яє?у?ℓє∂ ∂яαgσиѕ тhαт ι αℓяєα∂у hανє, єx?єρт fσя ρєтαℓ. αℓѕσ ρℓєиту σf тhє яє?у?ℓє∂ ∂є?σя ιѕ gαтhєяιиg ∂υѕт, αѕ ωє ѕρєαк, ιи му ѕтσяαgє. α∂∂ тσ тhαт, тhє иєω, gєт ιт ιи ѕєνєи ∂αуѕ σя єℓѕє ∂яαgσиѕ тhαт иєνєя gяα?є му ιѕℓαи∂ѕ єνєи тhσυgh ι hανє 2 ∂єиѕ, 3 иєѕт αи∂ ιм иσт αfяαι∂ тσ ѕρєи∂ gσℓ∂ тσ ѕρєє∂ вяєє∂. ιт hαѕ вєєи му ?hσι?є тσ ѕρєи∂ ℓιтєяαℓℓу тhσυѕαи∂ѕ σf ∂σℓℓαяѕ σи ∂ѕ вє?αυѕє ιт ωαѕ му єитєятαιимєит αи∂ ι ℓσνє∂ ρℓαуιиg. иσω, иσт ѕσ мυ?h. ιт hαѕ вє?σмє qυιтє вσяєιиg ωιтh αℓℓ тhє яє?у?ℓє∂ ∂яαgσиѕ, ∂є?σя αи∂ ∂ιffι?υℓт тσ вяєє∂ иєω ∂яαgσиѕ. тhє вιg ℓαуσff αт ѕ8 ιѕ νєяу єνι∂єит αт тhιѕ ρσιит. ι gυєѕѕ ιтѕ тιмє тσ gσ αи∂ ѕρєи∂ му мσиєу єℓѕєωhєяє вє?αυѕє тhєяєѕ иσтhιиg иєω hєяє αи∂ тhє тhяιℓℓ ιѕ gσиє.

Anaboe
05-16-17, 02:29 PM

It's easy-breazy:

Then you'll have the Pollen Petal, and the Breeding Den, and the Evolution Chamber.

If you have an empty Nest, you can always buy Air and Water Dragons, or, if you're rich enough, Light and even Olympic, and use them to evolve in the Evolution Chamber (they cost less food than regular dragons, especially Water Dragons are a good value). You'd better use your Nest and leave your Breeding Den unused, than the other way around.

When you have 4 Nests, 2 Dens and 2 Temples, you can get more than 7,488 Petals, so 3,900 is easy for everyone.

I try to scedual a shifting scheme. For example, today I start at 10PM a 20hr crop. Tomorrow, at 6pm I harvest, and plant a 5-hour crop. At 11pm I plant another 20hr crop. Next day, at 7pm I start 3 1-hour crops, at 10 pm I plant a 20hr crop. Rinse and repeat. You'll only need one night with 3 hours to play hourly.

For difficulty: breed, and fill in the gaps with Air (2h), Olympus (7h), Light (9h) and Water (12h) dragons.

random59
05-16-17, 02:34 PM
My bug bear with this event is that I actually have all of the dragons apart from the last individual dragon!

To me Daisy should not be the Community Dragon, heck this was a breedable dragon when it was originally released and is rated Rare, no imagination here!

I will partake in this event ONLY to help the community as we have just come off a leaderboard and I want some me time. I really don't even care if I get Petal, even if I do really love it (FlatFoot, job well done)

jjblueyes
05-16-17, 03:19 PM
As you an at least one other said the long long time players are bored. I had the Egyptian dragons, have all the old dragons here. Would be nice if we could get new stuff. Maybe 2 of each event. If you really wanted the old dragons you could choose that event, old players could do something else. I know I'm dreaming here but I get so bored with so little to work for. Again, no dragon is really special anymore. It will come back around for events or for sale.

My bug bear with this event is that I actually have all of the dragons apart from the last individual dragon!

To me Daisy should not be the Community Dragon, heck this was a breedable dragon when it was originally released and is

rated Rare, no imagination here!

I will partake in this event ONLY to help the community as we have just come off a leaderboard and I want some me time. I really don't even care if I get Petal, even if I do really love it (FlatFoot, job well done)

amalsaba
05-16-17, 04:39 PM
U mean it's the only new one? I have all the other dragons

Clark_Wayne
05-16-17, 04:44 PM
It's easy-breazy:

but thx for the maths :) i was a little bit too lazy :D

AnnirasSweets
05-16-17, 04:45 PM
I agree that as a long term player I feel a little *****ed that my so called prizes are dragons that I already own. I understand and encourage S8 giving newer players a chance to get old dragons without having to purchase them but surely they can figure out a better way to do that.

Maybe instead of having the dragons be prizes, we instead use the flowers collected to craft dragons. They could have a selection of dragons to choose from that way people could gather as many or as little petals as they wanted to craft the dragons they don't have without suffering more doubles? The newer dragons could need more flowers and the repeats need slightly less flowers? I'm not sure I'm explaining this well but it's not like it really matters since I doubt S8 will change their event model anytime soon.

PeppiVille
05-16-17, 05:13 PM
Great idea. I've never considered this. Thank you! :)

retseho
05-16-17, 08:36 PM
Well I don't agree:

An easy way is just breed, hatch & evolve 12hr Water dragons which you can easily fit into your daily schedule.
Buy a Water dragon egg to get your 2nd, evolve to L4 then breed Water+Water to get Water.
If you have 2nd or 3rd nests, buy Water eggs to fill the nest.
Evolve the Water dragons after hatching.
This should give you near 24hrs of Petals production.

For farms, 20hr + 5hr crops as posted in an earlier post will also maximise Petal production with least effort.

lenasdinner
05-16-17, 08:47 PM
Sorry but your idea it's not good for no one.android players diden't have a chance to play those events that are S8 repeding.those dragons where never avelible to us..androids.maybe even some old players dident get the dragons at that time.now there is a chance.
On the second hand,having two same events going at the same time with new dragons, playing by choosing the one,again its not fair,because we would still like to have a chance of wining the new dragons..why would be androids always behind.
You can always trade double dragons,if not now you can enyoj life for a wile and have a little brake from the game.

jjblueyes
05-16-17, 09:18 PM
Everyone feels how they feel. The game has many aspects that people feel isn't fair. I don't think it's fair to have leaderboard dragons that I watch people spent a gazillion dollars to get that special dragon that only 2 people per group can get be sold a few months later. I think that's junk. I think long time android players not having dragons due to the unfair rollout of things to other devices is junk too. I feel that S8 should make those dragons available somehow to you without having to bog down the entire game. If you were playing android during the Egyptian time you should be able to get them. I just don't find it enjoyable to have repeating dragons. I threw out a simple idea that I clearly said was me dreaming. I don't want a break I've get plenty of breaks when I'm landlocked or habitat handcuffed. I want to play a game that's fun for me and forever seeing recycled dragons isn't fun. It's how I feel, my opinion.

Sorry but your idea it's not good for no one.android players diden't have a chance to play those events that are S8 repeding.those dragons where never avelible to us..androids.maybe even some old players dident get the dragons at that time.now there is a chance.
On the second hand,having two same events going at the same time with new dragons, playing by choosing the one,again its not fair,because we would still like to have a chance of wining the new dragons..why would be androids always behind.
You can always trade double dragons,if not now you can enyoj life for a wile and have a little brake from the game.

jjblueyes
05-16-17, 09:22 PM
I agree. I think some out of the box thinking could get those older dragons to folks without the constant recycling.

I agree that as a long term player I feel a little *****ed that my so called prizes are dragons that I already own. I understand and encourage S8 giving newer players a chance to get old dragons without having to purchase them but surely they can figure out a better way to do that.

Maybe instead of having the dragons be prizes, we instead use the flowers collected to craft dragons. They could have a selection of dragons to choose from that way people could gather as many or as little petals as they wanted to craft the dragons they don't have without suffering more doubles? The newer dragons could need more flowers and the repeats need slightly less flowers? I'm not sure I'm explaining this well but it's not like it really matters since I doubt S8 will change their event model anytime soon.

dragonfliesplace
05-16-17, 10:21 PM
Thankyou guys for the great tips. I'm excited about this one because it will be the first time I'll have a chance getting the last individual dragon....aafter saving gold for a year i finally was able to buy my second evo temple for 500. 😁
Goodluck to everyone.

Hartoled
05-16-17, 10:43 PM
last community prize : Daisy ? (yellow green, rare, hatching hh)

Daisy is the Community Prize dragon? Sure looks like it. I was just going to breed that one, I hoped. Got the Sunflower in one, but got 6 hours going for Daisy, which needs 7hrs.

JustKay
05-16-17, 10:48 PM
Daisy is the Community Prize dragon? Sure looks like it. I was just going to breed that one, I hoped. Got the Sunflower in one, but got 6 hours going for Daisy.

This change makes sense. I noticed on FFS that their world event community side is going horribly wrong. They're not even going to make the first prize! it looks like this is the new normal. It looks like S8 are now actually taking accurate counts of total points rather than just syncing the community event points totals with the event timer (which frankly is now not fooling anybody). We all have to actually work hard if we want to earn all the community prizes. To allow for the scenario where the community doesn't reach them, the prizes for community are not going to be unique dragons. No reason to penalise the big spending "must-have-every-dragon" players for the community's slack, I guess.

Hartoled
05-16-17, 11:00 PM
This change makes sense. I noticed on FFS that their world event community side is going horribly wrong. They're not even going to make the first prize! it looks like this is the new normal. It looks like S8 are now actually taking accurate counts of total points rather than just syncing the community event points totals with the event timer (which frankly is now not fooling anybody). We all have to actually work hard if we want to earn all the community prizes. To allow for the scenario where the community doesn't reach them, the prizes for community are not going to be unique dragons. No reason to penalise the big spending "must-have-every-dragon" players for the community's slack, I guess.

Oh...They have little faith in us, I guess. I personally had about 3 times the Individual Top, last Community Event, but I was playing Bingo to win then.

Oh well, lots of incentive to plant crops in these things. Next Dragon Tales we can blame the people who complain about not having enough food for us not getting all of the Community Prizes. I try to look at the bright side...:p

JustKay
05-16-17, 11:12 PM
Oh well, lots of incentive to plant crops in these things. Next Dragon Tales we can blame the people who complain about not having enough food for us not getting all of the Community Prizes. I try to look at the bright side...:p

True dat. With farming and eggs giving double points now for the first time, the whole community should have an opportunity to get involved more than usual. It's not like double points on breeding which was only really beneficial for those with gold.

random59
05-17-17, 12:12 AM
As you an at least one other said the long long time players are bored. I had the Egyptian dragons, have all the old dragons here. Would be nice if we could get new stuff. Maybe 2 of each event. If you really wanted the old dragons you could choose that event, old players could do something else. I know I'm dreaming here but I get so bored with so little to work for. Again, no dragon is really special anymore. It will come back around for events or for sale.

Thanks Jen, the only 2 things that are new in this event are the Pollen Petal that we retrieve petals from and the Petal dragon. Everything else from the habitat and decorations and even Blossom has been returned!

I am sure along with the Egyptian leaderboard where the main prize and the last milestone dragons and the clay pot decoration was new but everything else repeats.

I know there has been a lot of changes with restructuring at Storm8 but sheesh, this game appears to be going backwards

I am also aware that newer players are having the chance to get new dragons that they have only seen by visiting players who have been playing for yonks. Put them on a wheel but only have some of dragons from olde events, if players like me want to spin the wheel it is our choice.

I for 1 like community events but this one, not overly enthused but I will help out the community to get the shared prizes even though I have all the decorations and the dragon.

delimiah
05-17-17, 12:24 AM
At least in previous world event, the last community prize was worth working hard for. But for this event I already have Chroma and Daisy, and the last individual prize is not a must have dragon imo. So I'll just be playing bingo and plant diamonddates to build up food storage for the next Tales.

jjblueyes
05-17-17, 12:50 AM
Yes I will play to help others as well. I feel it's a backwards slide to. I like the spin idea. I know everyone wants everything but there's always going to be new peeps and how often do we have to re release stuff so everyone can have it all? My kids play android and they haven't been playing nearly as long as I have. Even being teens they have said they haven't seen this anywhere else. If you are new to a game you can't expect to go back years and have everything you weren't around to get. A balance would be nice. I think it's great that newer players get some of these dragons, I was just saying it would be nice to reward some of us who have been here for 4/5 years with steady stuff to work for as well. I can't even tell you how many of these events I've had 90 percent of what is there and decorations? I have zero places for decorations and I haven't been able to use any for years! It's the most worthless thing for me when the prizes are decor. Even if I think it's beautiful I can't use it.
You enjoy your week dear. Xoxo

Thanks Jen, the only 2 things that are new in this event are the Pollen Petal that we retrieve petals from and the Petal dragon. Everything else from the habitat and decorations and even Blossom has been returned!

I am sure along with the Egyptian leaderboard where the main prize and the last milestone dragons and the clay pot decoration was new but everything else repeats.

I know there has been a lot of changes with restructuring at Storm8 but sheesh, this game appears to be going backwards

I am also aware that newer players are having the chance to get new dragons that they have only seen by visiting players who have been playing for yonks. Put them on a wheel but only have some of dragons from olde events, if players like me want to spin the wheel it is our choice.

I for 1 like community events but this one, not overly enthused but I will help out the community to get the shared prizes even though I have all the decorations and the dragon.

pernmagic
05-17-17, 12:55 AM
Well at least the first milestone Petal means we don't have to buy it to use it ..... I too have most of the top prizes but will play to help everyone .....

katali119
05-17-17, 02:32 AM
The point giving petal gives 16 points a time instead of the usual 3-5. With 3 nests, 2 temples and collecting from that around 4 times per day I should be able to get 640 points a day.

Jennerwein1
05-17-17, 02:54 AM
I, too, have the decorations and dragon. I will play along to help out, but won't be stressing over this one. My leaderboard was pretty low stress, too, with the top "leader" having 75k, followed by 55k and 50k. Hopefully the next event will bring some excitement back. Yawn.

Den8137259
05-17-17, 04:21 AM
★ I'll play as per normal, plus the boosters to get the necessary points as I go (: ★

★ just love the fuss free, collaborative aspect of this event (: ★ ty S8 (:

Jewelnan
05-17-17, 04:24 AM
why are us long time players so excluded???? They have used prizes we have already got , changed the nature of the game (still can't visit neighbours!) and increased the difficulty of everything from tournaments to tales and we are still here!
Take a deep breath and think on!

FieldsLikeB
05-17-17, 08:49 AM
I'm actually thrilled with this event. I'd love to see it done this way permanently. Lower level players can do this WE. That's important Storm8 needs to keep lower level players interested. As for the last LB I was happy to gain the first prize. I wish I'd received my Below Dragon on the Event a few months ago. Never showed up in Storage and I never got a reply on it from S8.

While there are problems with the game I agree, I have zero problem with repeating Dragons. I desperately want Dawn Tree to come back (**HINT**), for example.

I used to be frustrated and nearly quit the game as I did FF LONG AGO, however, if S8 continues to listen to players, I'll continue playing and subsidizing S8.

FireballFarm
05-17-17, 08:59 AM

This is a wonderful idea! (But, sadly, because it makes sense and it would make many players of different XP levels and spending habits happy, there is no way it will be implemented).

Den8137259
05-17-17, 09:26 AM
Maybe instead of having the dragons be prizes, we instead use the flowers collected to craft dragons. They could have a selection of dragons to choose from that way people could gather as many or as little petals as they wanted to craft the dragons they don't have without suffering more doubles?

★ the choice option can sometimes be very hard choices, citing the recent S8 Castle Story event .. where you will need to choose between a dark or white steed, not both steeds even if you spend gems for the parts .. ★

★ there's also the bear crafting event where you need an insane amount of teeth to craft them .. most gave up, some got one bear, only the crazy ones have 2 or more bears lol ★

jbyn4e
05-17-17, 09:53 AM
An easy way is just breed, hatch & evolve 12hr Water dragons which you can easily fit into your daily schedule.
Buy a Water dragon egg to get your 2nd, evolve to L4 then breed Water+Water to get Water.
If you have 2nd or 3rd nests, buy Water eggs to fill the nest.
Evolve the Water dragons after hatching.
This should give you near 24hrs of Petals production.

For farms, 20hr + 5hr crops as posted in an earlier post will also maximise Petal production with least effort.

This is great idea for those having one nest. I do have more then one - but this is fenomenal. Great tip, thank you!

P.S. That way no new breedings, but they will get dragons from WE :)

Phoenix406
05-17-17, 10:18 AM
I don't have any of these dragons, and I'm happy with this event.

garsgril
05-17-17, 12:09 PM
How do you get a Egyptian habitat? I just bread a dragon with no place to put it! This is frustrating

njbhugjjgnj
05-17-17, 12:36 PM
How do you get a Egyptian habitat? I just bread a dragon with no place to put it! This is frustrating

I would love to know your secret bc I do believe the Egyptian dragon's are not breedable. If you reached the habitat milestone from the LB event,it's in your storage :)

Clark_Wayne
05-17-17, 01:56 PM

I would love to know your secret bc I do believe the Egyptian dragon's are not breedable. If you reached the habitat milestone from the LB event,it's in your storage :)

hmm it is may be anubis ;)

garsgril
05-17-17, 03:29 PM
I'm trying to breed the mother dragon and I got a Egyptian one if I knew the secret I'd greatly share I do not have any habitats in my storage and don't really wanna get rid of the dragon?!?! What do I do to get the habitat?

Clark_Wayne
05-17-17, 03:49 PM
I'm trying to breed the mother dragon and I got a Egyptian one if I knew the secret I'd greatly share I do not have any habitats in my storage and don't really wanna get rid of the dragon?!?! What do I do to get the habitat?

you say you got an egyptian egg but what egg is it ? (because the egyptian type can not be bred )
if you don't know which it is then try to post a pic ;)
otherwise nobody can help you in the forum ;)

edit : i had a look in your land. your egg is the pyramid egg
you got it from the last leaderboard because it is a non-breedable dragon. and you must have the habitat "hidden oasis" in your storage because it is given before you reached the pyramid.

starship412
05-17-17, 04:35 PM

Was that a dragon with a 40 hour breeding time? If it was then it's an Anubis. I don't ever remember Egypt type dragons ever being breedable.

Clark_Wayne
05-17-17, 05:16 PM
Was that a dragon with a 40 hour breeding time? If it was then it's an Anubis. I don't ever remember Egypt type dragons ever being breedable.

no it is not anubis . i went to his land and it is pyramid from the leaderboard ;) (see my post just above ;))

garsgril
05-17-17, 06:36 PM
Thank you
I found the habitat (don't know how I over looked it before)

Hartoled
05-17-17, 06:55 PM
Thank you
I found the habitat (don't know how I over looked it before)

In Storage, habitats only show up under the "All" listing.

starship412
05-17-17, 07:27 PM
no it is not anubis . i went to his land and it is pyramid from the leaderboard ;) (see my post just above ;))

Oh ok

AnnirasSweets
05-17-17, 11:39 PM
★ the choice option can sometimes be very hard choices, citing the recent S8 Castle Story event .. where you will need to choose between a dark or white steed, not both steeds even if you spend gems for the parts .. ★

I was thinking more like, have 6 dragons in the crafting building, 4 old 2 new, each dragon is worth so many flowers and you just keep playing and crafting whatever dragons you like during the limited time they're available. The reappearing dragons could be worth less than the newer ones. It's all irrelevant anyway, just a hope for the future.

Regardless of how the event is set up, I almost always take part. I enjoy the collecting aspect of these games and that's one of the main reasons I'm still around after all these years. Count me as one of the crazies with 2 bears, lol.

gail66
05-20-17, 12:25 AM
This is impossible. Making this game. Not fun anymore. To achieve

Hartoled
05-20-17, 01:55 PM
I think I know why I didn't get the Blossom Dragon last May. There's a lot more fun things to do in the Spring than breed the 200th Genie Dragon, and planting crops, especially with boosts, is a lot better when you're bored out out your gourd.

Rainbow Rose was a pretty cool Community Prize, last May, though, and I did get that one.

lenasdinner
05-21-17, 12:28 PM
I'm tryin to breed May dragon (Water+Fluffy),and I've got a Daisy dragon:confused: (I diden't have that one from before so....). I diden't know that we can breed a community dragon

random59
05-21-17, 03:20 PM
I'm tryin to breed May dragon (Water+Fluffy),and I've got a Daisy dragon:confused: (I diden't have that one from before so....). I diden't know that we can breed a community dragon

That is how was released originally as a breedable dragon, the code for it probably hasn't been altered so that's maybe why you managed to breed it. It become a bit of a tiresome dragon popping up all the time like Fruitful, was really glad when it disappeared.

Clark_Wayne
05-21-17, 04:28 PM
3422 petals :) should reach 3900 in 1,5 days :)

Hartoled
05-21-17, 11:30 PM

I've kinda been trying for that one, also. When Bingo calls for a Birthstone breeding, I stick it up with a Forest to see what happens. I usually get Fruitfuls, though.

hungryres
05-22-17, 04:40 AM
i have not much time to play for the last two weeks, just check in to see the pt needed for the last dragon. guess it is impossible for me to meet this ...

starship412
05-22-17, 04:39 PM
3900 points is ridiculous to get for the last individual prize. I guess whoever does these events think people don't have lives outside of Storm8 games. As much as I like Dragon Story, I don't love it that much. Have you ever heard of the saying "Go low to reach high rewards later"? Think about the meaning in that phrase.

Phoenix406
05-22-17, 11:52 PM
I'm not going to make it to the final individual prize. :/

Anaboe
05-23-17, 06:02 AM
This is quite bad, Daisy's been around for quite some time now (may 2014) and is the final community prize. The Rainbow Rose, much pretier, better colors, isn't in this Festive Flowers event, tho Chroma (which isn't a flower) is.

Rainbow Rose doesn't even has it's own thread.

I think this event is to laugh at, finished already, without any sweat.

LilliDee
05-23-17, 09:29 AM
I don't understand why Daisy is a prize. I bred her a few days ago. Where's the prize? She's ugly to boot. The only prize here is Petal which I'll get tomorrow. A lot of effort for one dragon. None of this makes any sense.

PinkBubbles75
05-23-17, 10:02 AM
I see we've gotten the contrastias community prize but despite that I don't see them in my storage. I already have 10 from previous events but I don't see the extras from this event. I hope it's just a glitch & I get them, they're one of my favorite decor.

Hartoled
05-23-17, 11:09 AM
I see we've gotten the contrastias community prize but despite that I don't see them in my storage. I already have 10 from previous events but I don't see the extras from this event. I hope it's just a glitch & I get them, they're one of my favorite decor.

I like those also, which is why I have all of the ones that I had out decorating already. I never got the notice that we'd received the ones for this WE, and they aren't in my storage either. I've relogged since we would have gotten them.

Clark_Wayne
05-23-17, 12:13 PM

I like those also, which is why I have all of the ones that I had out decorating already. I never got the notice that we'd received the ones for this WE, and they aren't in my storage either. I've relogged since we would have gotten them.

i think the contrastias are hidden LOL like the other old stuff and they forgot to unhide LOL

random59
05-23-17, 12:24 PM

Didn't get mine either, but unlike you it doesn't bother me that I didn't get them, so much rubbish as it is in storage!

FireballFarm
05-23-17, 12:34 PM
Chroma is like beautiful, graceful Prime Chroma's ugly cousin who is just trying way too hard. Or perhaps the result of inbreeding. Yikes!

starship412
05-23-17, 01:03 PM
Chroma is like beautiful, graceful Prime Chroma's ugly cousin who is just trying way too hard. Or perhaps the result of inbreeding. Yikes!

Lol, this is so true.

FieldsLikeB
05-23-17, 02:22 PM
Is there a sane reason why the big community prize is a Daisy dragon I've bred twice this week???

random59
05-23-17, 11:35 PM
Is there a sane reason why the big community prize is a Daisy dragon I've bred twice this week???

Nope!

jjblueyes
05-23-17, 11:40 PM

Not putting much thought into things it seems. Recycled and now breedable final "prizes"
It's almost funny except it's sad. :(

Hartoled
05-23-17, 11:52 PM
Well, we had some pretty nice dragons for the last few Tales, and bringing back the Egypts was great. I wish there were more of them. I didn't have a Chroma, and hopefully the Petal will give some kind of benefit in the next Tales, like being able to Quest and get stuff to craft some awesome decor, or just save us time in the Quests.

For some reason I haven't gotten a Daisy yet, so I'll be pleased to get one for Storage in case I...umm...need it?

pernmagic
05-24-17, 12:44 AM
Chroma on nest ......that will do :)
Petal now on nest .... :)

maryamhjm
05-24-17, 03:39 AM
I agree. I think some out of the box thinking could get those older dragons to folks without the constant recycling.

Maybe S8 can put those recycled dragons as bingo prizes so you can choose which one you want if you want to play bingo( I personally like it but not the dragons on offer, I already have Gold Horizon and Stellar Aurora).

Florr06
05-25-17, 10:44 AM
79 points to collect in 24 hrs, easy peasy :) really happy to get Chroma as I missed out on her on previous occasions

kooky panda
05-25-17, 12:27 PM
The event is almost finished. When you do finish, please come back and vote in the poll!!

Thanks

starship412
05-25-17, 12:39 PM
Here's hoping Chroma will get me that long awaited Tye Dye dragon, fingers crossed. Good luck to all of you going for the Petal Dragon. I thought it was going to be impossible but for an odd reason I got to it yesterday and this is with 1 evo chamber and 2 nests.

saghaven
05-25-17, 01:24 PM
I'm just 55 shy of Petal. With the Pollen Petal, a Pegasus and Winter hatching in a few hours and 45 minutes left on an 18 hour evolution I'll get there in plenty of time. Daisy is meh for me either way but especially since I already have one from breeding. Chroma I already had, I've actually got Prime Chroma so *shrug*. Petal will likely sit in my storage as I've got Marshmallow (Rare) and Fool (SR) with those same colors.

random59
05-25-17, 01:56 PM
I have to wonder if we get Tales tomorrow is that going to be recycled dragons as well!

starship412
05-25-17, 02:10 PM
Wow, the "I did not like this event" is leading the poll right now, lol.

random59
05-25-17, 02:18 PM
Wow, the "I did not like this event" is leading the poll right now, lol.

Lol, it makes you wonder doesn't it! Maybe the recycling of the prizes and having a breedable dragon has something to do with it.

I am sure that once Storm8 sees this, the results will change as their players start voting to manipulate the figures in their favour, sorry but that's my feelings on the matter.

starship412
05-25-17, 02:33 PM
Lol, it makes you wonder doesn't it! Maybe the recycling of the prizes and having a breedable dragon has something to do with it.

I am sure that once Storm8 sees this, the results will change as their players start voting to manipulate the figures in their favour, sorry but that's my feelings on the matter.

I feel the exact same way. It's just funny that it leads in the poll. Truth be told, I didn't care much for this WE either. They could've brought back Soccer type dragons for this one like they did the Pyramid ones for Leaderboard and it would've be more exciting. Isn't this the second event with a flowery/pink theme in the last month?

Hartoled
05-25-17, 02:47 PM
I have to wonder if we get Tales tomorrow is that going to be recycled dragons as well!

I wonder if it will Auto-start right out of the gate.

I wonder if the Contrastias will ever show up in my Storage.

FireballFarm
05-25-17, 04:02 PM
There need to be better questions on the polls. I voted 'did not like the event,' but I do like the World Events, in general. I just didn't like the recycled, uninspired dragons and the same old decorations used in this one.

There should be questions to determine WHY players do or do not like an event. Otherwise, the poll is kinda pointless...

FireballFarm
05-25-17, 04:07 PM
I wonder if it will Auto-start right out of the gate.

Pretty sure I read that the same thing happened in the last CS and FFS chaptered events. That seems to indicate (another) ill-conceived, permanent change to the game, designed to put players at as big a disadvantage as possible (and, consequently, will drive more people away from the game). S8 certainly wouldn't want players to be able to plan for events- if they grow enough food, they won't use gold to skip tasks. Ugh.

kooky panda
05-25-17, 05:59 PM
There need to be better questions on the polls. I voted 'did not like the event,' but I do like the World Events, in general. I just didn't like the recycled, uninspired dragons and the same old decorations used in this one.

There should be questions to determine WHY players do or do not like an event. Otherwise, the poll is kinda pointless...

The poll questions have to be simple. You can post additional feedback on the thread.

njbhugjjgnj
05-25-17, 06:28 PM
I wonder if the Contrastias will ever show up in my Storage.
Lol.....(っˆヮˆ)っ ┣┫aɑ.. ┣┫ɑɑ.. ┣┫ɑa.. ┣┫ɑɑ.
Yes,my love.....I was wondering the same thing.

Phoenix406
05-25-17, 07:04 PM
1. I can't find the poll on mobile.
2. Why is there a poll when the event is still active?
3. Why so much negativity?

Dragosle
05-25-17, 08:25 PM
Why so many vote for the "don't like" option? Because most of the prize are recycled?

Yes, I'd prefer to have something more than just 1 new thing (the Petal dragon). But still, IMO, this event is pretty nice and relaxing to play (like good old times).

Clark_Wayne
05-25-17, 09:23 PM
Why so many vote for the "don't like" option? Because most of the prize are recycled?

Yes, I'd prefer to have something more than just 1 new thing (the Petal dragon). But still, IMO, this event is pretty nice and relaxing to play (like good old times).

yes though there are lot of recycled stuffs, at least it is relaxing to not have a stressful event :)
that's why i voted "i like"

glenngenius
05-25-17, 09:47 PM
I don't have Chroma and Petal, so I worked my way to get it. But I dislike the fact that the community grand prize is a breedable dragon. I don't get the logic of throwing a breedable dragon as the community grand prize. Should've thrown there an old non-breedable dragon even if it is a repeat.

Hartoled
05-26-17, 12:06 AM
Other than clicking the Pollen Petal a few times a day, I'm getting rewards for doing what I would be doing anyway. I see no reason to complain or feel like I wasted my time. Yeah, the Main Community Prize is breedable, and might be giving some people trouble with their breeding, but since it will go to my Storage, no sweat, there.

But I can say that the event was a disappointment because I never got the Contrastias that they showed as a prize.

Drachenia
05-26-17, 10:00 AM
I'm sad now 5 points I can not get the last kite. So sad for 5 points not get. I have no gold to accelerate eggs or farms.

fairytaleprincss
05-26-17, 10:44 AM
Am I the only one this keeps happening to? For the third time in the past few months, my event timer still showed I had 3 days left to finish an event but when I opened the game again, it's gone & a new event is showing. This is very frustrating. Any ideas why this keeps happening?

blueangel826
05-26-17, 10:50 AM
I've always loved the Community Events better than any of the others! Even though I played this one, it was SO disappointing to not win anything that I didn't already have!! I have been playing just one month less than 2 years. So everything is in storage, which is disappointing. I'm sure those players that are relatively new to DS enjoyed it & for them the prizes are cherished. I hope you'll consider before the next Community Event to have the prizes be new for everyone!

katali119
05-26-17, 11:08 AM
I've always loved the Community Events better than any of the others! Even though I played this one, it was SO disappointing to not win anything that I didn't already have!! I have been playing just one month less than 2 years. So everything is in storage, which is disappointing. I'm sure those players that are relatively new to DS enjoyed it & for them the prizes are cherished. I hope you'll consider before the next Community Event to have the prizes be new for everyone!

Was Petal not new?

jaymieb2
05-26-17, 01:16 PM
I am on Android. . . Where is the poll, please?

kooky panda
05-26-17, 01:40 PM
I am on Android. . . Where is the poll, please?

Scroll down and make sure you click " full site" .

kooky panda
05-26-17, 01:43 PM
1. I can't find the poll on mobile.
2. Why is there a poll when the event is still active?
3. Why so much negativity?

Scroll down to the bottom and make sure you click " full site"

I normally wait to start the poll, but I was going out of town and was not sure if I could get on to add the poll after the event ended.

Constructive feedback is not negative, it is very helpful for Storm 8.

DR0G0N
05-26-17, 02:14 PM
Well...I really like the double points they gave us for hatching and harvesting plus the petal pollen. Those really help. I had to go out for the whole day and wasn't able to play much. Didn't think I would be able to reach the milestones without the help of the double points. (Have 2 temples, 2 nests, 7 farms.) Overall, I think this is a good event that's doable.

DR0G0N
05-26-17, 02:22 PM
I'm sad now 5 points I can not get the last kite. So sad for 5 points not get. I have no gold to accelerate eggs or farms.

Hopefully you got it...I wasn't able to get on till now or else I would suggest planting upgrapes since they do count too plus the double points would get you the 5 petals easily.

Den8137259
05-26-17, 04:37 PM
★ I love this event of all events as it is both individual n community effort (: ★ pretty neat (: ★ ty S8 ★

tuffyjkitten
05-31-17, 10:19 AM
I got all the individual prizes for the first time in a very looooooong time thanks to the double points. Lots of new dragons for me!

Hartoled
05-31-17, 01:07 PM
I got all the individual prizes for the first time in a very looooooong time thanks to the double points. Lots of new dragons for me!

Did you get the Contrastias?

kooky panda
06-05-17, 10:55 AM
Poll is closed but you can continue leaving feedback.