PDA

View Full Version : How many of each dragon do you keep?

Lotustruthdreamer
05-16-17, 07:32 AM
I'm the type of person who keeps one of each dragon, in case I ever need it for breeding... Especially with the whole bingo game asking to breed with certain dragons. I tend to keep all my rares, super rares, and ultra rares. My conundrum is; I now have 3 gemstone dragons! Two of them are Chakra dragon fails lol I think I might just trade them in, but figured I'd come here for some perspective first! Thank you!

MajicHearts
05-16-17, 07:38 AM
Do you happen to remember what breeding combo you used for the Chakra "fails"?

I keep just one of each dragon...I only have room for one!

Lotustruthdreamer
05-16-17, 08:24 AM
Do you happen to remember what breeding combo you used for the Chakra "fails"?

I keep just one of each dragon...I only have room for one!

Yup! Diamond and Gemstone that I crafted.

FireballFarm
05-16-17, 09:14 AM
I usually only keep one of each dragon, also. I have 2 Crusaders, though...will sell the baby one when I breed a new diamond-type to go in that habitat. As for Gemstone Dragons, they can be useful for Bingo: the 'evolve a gemstone-type up to level 6' task. I try to keep an extra level 5 gemstone-type or two around just for that task (will even craft them for that purpose), and then sell it off after completing the task. The only problem is when I do have a dragon prepared and ready, that particular task never pops up. What a surprise. :/

Clark_Wayne
05-16-17, 10:34 AM
I'm the type of person who keeps one of each dragon, in case I ever need it for breeding... Especially with the whole bingo game asking to breed with certain dragons. I tend to keep all my rares, super rares, and ultra rares. My conundrum is; I now have 3 gemstone dragons! Two of them are Chakra dragon fails lol I think I might just trade them in, but figured I'd come here for some perspective first! Thank you!

for most of them i keep only 1 of each because have no place for more ;)
if i have duplicates i trade them
btw you can not trade gemstone and gemstone hybrids ;)

MajicHearts
05-16-17, 11:37 AM
Yup! Diamond and Gemstone that I crafted.

Thanks!

Lotustruthdreamer
05-16-17, 06:02 PM
for most of them i keep only 1 of each because have no place for more ;)
if i have duplicates i trade them
btw you can not trade gemstone and gemstone hybrids ;)

What?! Fer real? That's crazy. I can trade in a Magic but not a Gemstone.

pernmagic
05-21-17, 08:35 AM
What?! Fer real? That's crazy. I can trade in a Magic but not a Gemstone.
Yup that's right .....if I accidentally breed a gemstone i already have I sell it as soon as it's hatches otherwise it just takes up space

Ilsadrago
05-21-17, 11:36 AM
I keep duplicates until I evolve them to level 4 in order to get bombs, then trade or sell them.