PDA

View Full Version : Videos with issues

sxe_08
05-13-17, 10:36 PM
That is what has happened to me too. It's been more than a week since I have received the gems. Right now I only have 5 gems so I cannot expand using them. I contacted storm 8 but they haven't replied yet :( Can someone please explain what is happening? Thanks.

Jojocl141587
05-13-17, 11:08 PM
I think it might be that specific website the videos are coming from. The same thing is happening to me with the reviewed.com videos but my videos are to cut baking time by 2 hours

Rynetory2
05-14-17, 12:49 AM
Thank guys for your updates. I've reported this issue earlier. Please wait for the team to fix this. Thank you.

SeanVinny
05-14-17, 07:48 AM
I am not getting gems for watching videos. I have tried closing game & different networks. This has been going on since the new ads started up, the old ads still process and give gems if you can get to them. I get the same stupid ad about a fridge over and over.....any suggestions?

slothkinq
05-14-17, 07:48 PM
Thought it was just me but I have the same issue. Sent an email but have yet to get an answer. Just waiting to see when this bug will get fixed...

Rynetory2
05-14-17, 07:52 PM
Thought it was just me but I have the same issue. Sent an email but have yet to get an answer. Just waiting to see when this bug will get fixed...

Welcome to the forum. :)

Don't worry, it's not your game issue. FYI Support takes 5-7 business days to revert. Please hold for the team to fix this. Thanks.

slothkinq
05-14-17, 08:06 PM
Woah that'll take some time. I'll keep on waiting patiently then. Thanks :)

Rynetory2
05-14-17, 08:17 PM
We'll post when we have more updates. :)

Eleven11s
05-15-17, 06:18 AM
I am having the same frustrating experience. I've messaged support twice now but no response, no fix.

Rynetory2
05-15-17, 07:38 AM
I am having the same frustrating experience. I've messaged support twice now but no response, no fix.

Support takes 5-7 business days to revert. You can send me your ticket number via private message (http://forums.storm8.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=139069) and I'll add that to my report. Thanks.

lalalulu84
05-15-17, 02:02 PM
I try to watch videos to get gems in Bakery Story but rewards.com keeps popping up, for my video to watch to get gems. Then when I click the green finish, it says processing and it doesn't go away. So I have to close the app out and open it back up. help please and I don't get any gems!! It's been happening for about a week now.

I downloaded the plain bakery story and I'm able to watch videos for gems and for cooking food. The past week though it's been messed up because it's been popping up rewards.com and it won't give me gems and freezes saying process and I have to close my app out and reopen it. I keep retrying it though.

Eleven11s
05-16-17, 09:30 AM
My ticket number?

Rynetory2
05-16-17, 06:16 PM
My ticket number?

You mentioned that you have contacted Support twice, feel free to send me your ticket number of your request if you like. :)

Rynetory2
05-16-17, 06:18 PM
Thanks Everyone for being so helpful with providing the information which has been forwarded to the team. They are looking into this. :)

lalalulu84
05-16-17, 07:06 PM
I downloaded the plain bakery story and I'm able to watch videos for gems and for cooking food. The past week though it's been messed up because it's been popping up rewards.com and it won't give me gems and freezes saying process and I have to close my app out and reopen it. I keep retrying it though.

Akbratt94
05-17-17, 05:36 AM
Thank you so much for looking into this issue. I too continue to have problems with the continuous "processing" after the ads. Thank you for letting us all know you are helping this issue to be resolved :)

sashacatonline6
05-17-17, 07:30 AM
Bakery story, android.
The CRACKLE videos are not giving free gems. You watch their stupid videos, click the green FINISH button, then click the x in the circle on the screen that says THANKS FOR VISITING GREAT CONTENT, and it does not give free gems. It just spins. Happening today for several hours. Please stop using that company. Other videos do give free gems. This issue only occurs on CRACKLE videos.

Ticket #

jamesaldrich
05-17-17, 08:11 AM
CRACKLE VIDEOS NOT GIVING FREE GEMS. Other videos do give free gems. Screen capture attached showing it just spins after clicking green FINISH button,after clicking x in circle. watching CRACKLE VIDEOS is a waste of time because they do NOT give the gem promised[Ticket #] CRACKLE videos are not giving free gems.ticket #.

Yesterday i recvd an email from storm8 support that said my ticket was closed.
The issue was not resolved, and the email made no mention of why they basically told me "too bad, sorry for your luck".
The email has a big red box on the body which states, "We have limited support services for bakery story and will not be able to respond to individual requests".

Wow, that is very disappointing, but it makes perfect sense because it led me to read up on storm8, the massive layoff where 130 employees were laid off (out of 240), and read the comments posted by employees and former employees on the glassdoor site.

Storm8 is not going to regain it's market share by alienating the people they want to play their games. Storm8 continually tries to get you to download more and more of their games.

Why would I want to play games from a company who has "limited support and will not be able to respond to individual requests" ?

The issue of not recvg free gems for watching videos occurs in both bakery and restaurant story. I play both. I also have many other storm8 games, and after the email advising my ticket was closed, i am considering uninstalling all storm8 games.

Rynetory2
05-17-17, 08:25 AM
Hey guys, the team is aware of these videos causing the issues and is looking into resolving this. I've passed in your feedback. Thanks.

@jamesaldrich - I have added your ticket number as well.

Meowmeowbeans
05-17-17, 01:32 PM
Is anyone able to provide us with a screenshot of the specific Crackle add that is causing the issue? We're working to try and resolve these issues now and we really apologize for the inconvenience.

deekathleen
05-17-17, 01:37 PM
Is anyone able to provide us with a screenshot of the specific Crackle add that is causing the issue? We're working to try and resolve these issues now and we really apologize for the inconvenience.

Its not just one specific ad, they all do it. All the ones that end with, thanks for viewing great content, do it.

Eleven11s
05-17-17, 07:35 PM
Where do I find the ticket number?

Rynetory2
05-17-17, 07:57 PM
Crackle should also not be a problem going forward. :) Please let us know if you still get issues from this ad. Thank you.

Rynetory2
05-17-17, 08:02 PM
Where do I find the ticket number?

See section "Check on your request" in Post 2 of Thread: ANNOUNCEMENT - Contact Storm8 Support via Form (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?95187-ANNOUNCEMENT-Contact-Storm8-Support-via-Form)

Rynetory2
05-19-17, 07:26 PM
Can someone help to post a screenshot of the ZY Stay Interesting ad that's giving you issue? Thank you.

deekathleen
05-20-17, 12:15 PM
Can someone help to post a screenshot of the ZY Stay Interesting ad that's giving you issue? Thank you.

All of them.

Rynetory2
05-21-17, 12:46 AM
Thank you. :) I've passed in your feedback.

Xuxu223
05-21-17, 06:48 AM
Hi. I really like your game Bakery story, however there are also some features that are not working properly and it's very frustrating. This first issue is that the newer feature watching ads to lessen the cook time is not deducting the time off after I've watched the ads. It stays in the processing screen only, therefore I have to close out the game to continue playing. Second issue is that some of my food is not showing up on my counters so it appears as if I have open counter space for new items at times when I really dont. I would really love for these errors to be fixed, if not then unfortunately I will have to stop playing.

Rynetory2
05-23-17, 08:32 PM
Hi. I really like your game Bakery story, however there are also some features that are not working properly and it's very frustrating. This first issue is that the newer feature watching ads to lessen the cook time is not deducting the time off after I've watched the ads. It stays in the processing screen only, therefore I have to close out the game to continue playing. Second issue is that some of my food is not showing up on my counters so it appears as if I have open counter space for new items at times when I really dont. I would really love for these errors to be fixed, if not then unfortunately I will have to stop playing.

Sorry that you're having issues in your game. Regarding the 1st issue, can you let me know which ad was that? It'll be most helpful if you can post screenshots of the ads giving you problems.

As for your 2nd issue, can you clear your cache and restart your device?

deekathleen
05-31-17, 01:28 PM
Today....every single ad that ends with, thanks for visiting great content, does not work.

PhoebesCafe1
06-01-17, 11:39 PM
This has been an issue for a couple of months now..ever since the big layoff..
Right now, the only video that will play for me is from reviewed.com and when it's done, I have no choice but to force stop the game since it never stops "processing" afterwards & I don't receive any gems. 😒

PhoebesCafe1
06-01-17, 11:42 PM
You mean reviewed.com.

deekathleen
06-08-17, 07:02 AM
Is this issue ever going to be fixed?
Why cant these ads be taken out of the rotation until the issue is resolved?

Rynetory2
06-08-17, 07:04 AM
I've already requested they be removed from circulation and some of them were. They are still fixing this.

sashacatonline
06-08-17, 03:12 PM
Is this issue ever going to be fixed?
Why cant these ads be taken out of the rotation until the issue is resolved?

I asked tech suppt to PLEASE stop using the videos with the green finish button.
<heavy sigh>

Krazyskandies
06-14-17, 04:50 AM
I try to watch videos to get gems in Bakery Story but rewards.com keeps popping up, for my video to watch to get gems. Then when I click the green finish, it says processing and it doesn't go away. So I have to close the app out and open it back up. help please and I don't get any gems!! It's been happening for about a week now.

mine is doing the same thing with rewards.com but if a regular video pops up like a advertisement through Google Play of a game it doesn't freeze it will play for me but that is once in a blue moon. It just started all of a sudden when they put the rewards.com on there and there's another one that comes on there and I can't think of it off hand but it freezes on that as well. The only videos that I've noticed that will play is a game advertisement from Google Play Store so something is going on there it has something to do with dub rewards.com website or add or whatever it is I hope they get it fixed and get it fixed soon because every time I back out of it it still uses it so I'm stuck with no gym no 2 hours off and that really comes in helpful. Really getting angry and frustrated as many people that play this game you would think that they would be on top of it but I just wanted to say I have noticed it is with the rewards ads

Rynetory2
06-14-17, 06:13 AM
Thanks for your feedback. I've let them know that videos from this website are giving issues.

deekathleen
06-14-17, 08:33 AM
Any update on this yet?

ScarlettKennedy17
06-14-17, 02:03 PM
Also having issues with rewards.com ads. All other ads have given me a free gem.

Rynetory2
06-14-17, 07:16 PM
Any update on this yet?

No further updates from previous update. We'll post when we have more news on this.

I've already requested they be removed from circulation and some of them were. They are still fixing this.

Rynetory2
06-14-17, 07:17 PM
Also having issues with rewards.com ads. All other ads have given me a free gem.

I've reported in this website ad. Thanks.

sugarfairytoo
06-14-17, 09:25 PM
I am having the same issues since May. There is a specific video where it starts by showing the word "loading" with dots underneath it, then it would show articles from review.com or food52 for about 15 secs. Then it would tell you thanks for sharing great content. It would then proceed to process the video on and on without getting the gem. Everytime you tap on the free gem icon, you get this video, ALL THE TIME. Very rarely do you get another one. It is very frustrating and does anyone knows what's happening?

sashacatonline
06-15-17, 12:45 PM
Hoping to hear something myself, is storm8 going to fix this issue?

ST4CoolGames
06-16-17, 07:53 AM
Stick with game trailer videos but these ads that have articles attached to them are the ones that have recently messed up. It is ALL of the ads that have news articles ... EVERY SINGLE ONE! Get rid of those ads and show ONLY ads with game trailers. Thankfully, these messed up ads don't show up on the iOS version of the game so this is clearly an Android issue.

Edit: For specific ads: The Los Angeles Times, Us Magazine and Food52 are the latest news article type ads that do not reward gems.

rosescupcakes
06-16-17, 12:22 PM

I have the same thing going on. It's really annoying because I'm behind on goals and I can't use gems. I can't get my daily 10 or anything. It's been going on for about a month for me. It has to be some sort of bug.

saritadawn
06-19-17, 09:30 AM
Good day to you guys. My problem is with the free gem also. It gets on Crackle and at the finish it sometimes says Thanks for visiting when I tap on the X to close I get the forever spinning but it does not give the 1 gem nor go back to the game. I have to go to the phone's setting and force close.

ladysurvivor
06-20-17, 06:52 AM
I came here because I'm having the same problem. It's not just reviewed and crackle now but lots of "ads" which are really links to web pages. The "ad" counts down from 15, then a green "finish" arrow appears. I click on that and the screen turns white and says, "Thanks for visiting great content," with an x in the corner. I click on that and it takes me back to BS or RS with the processing icon that never stops processing. If I give up and click the back button, it gives me an option to watch another video. If I click on that it displays an "Oops!" error message and locks up the game completely. I have to force close the game with the home button and clear my cache to open it again. This happens every single time! If by some rare stroke of luck I get an actual play store game ad, it works perfectly. I earn the gem and it doesn't lock up my game. I haven't seen one of these in months. It's always the broken ad that I get now. I know it's not my device because it happens on both my android phone and my android tablet.

ladysurvivor
06-21-17, 03:11 PM
I just reviewed older posts in this thread and it appears that a list of broken ads would be more helpful toward a fix. I propose we list the ads that don't work and just edit our posts each day to keep a a list going for them. I'll start:

BS:
Who What Wear
Food 52
Telemundo Deportes (Why Spanish!?)

RS:
Us Magazine
Us
Who What Wear

Rynetory2
06-21-17, 08:00 PM
Unfortunately we can't tell the new reports when you edit to add on to older posts. :(

It is perfectly fine to post new posts when you spot more ads and anyone else who wish to make a bug report. Thanks for trying to help. :) Please use the Restaurant Story Bug forum for those from that game, so we can focus on Bakery Story here.

Restaurant Story: Refrigerator Ad Issue (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98797-Refrigerator-Ad-Issue)

ladysurvivor
06-22-17, 12:25 PM
Ok, you got it!

Broken ads today:

Global Grind
Food 52

Unfortunately we can't tell the new reports when you edit to add on to older posts. :(

It is perfectly fine to post new posts when you spot more ads and anyone else who wish to make a bug report. Thanks for trying to help. :) Please use the Restaurant Story Bug forum for those from that game, so we can focus on Bakery Story here.

Restaurant Story: Refrigerator Ad Issue (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98797-Refrigerator-Ad-Issue)

Rynetory2
06-22-17, 09:51 PM
Thank you. I've added the new ones to the report.

sashacatonline
06-23-17, 11:41 AM
Videos for free gems not working today, same issue, green finish button, thanks for visiting great content, just spins processing doesnt give gems for u s news dresses in cannes ad. Very frustrating to watch video and not only NOT recv gems in return, but game locks up spinning and have to close and reopen game. After reopen and try again, hoping to get a diff video that works, all u get over and over is green finish button videos.

ladysurvivor
06-23-17, 11:52 AM
Today's broken ads:

Mydomaine
Byrdie
Crackle (guess they weren't removed after all)

miriamyum
07-09-17, 09:46 PM
Hello. I've been having issues getting credit for ad watching all week, Gem and Time. The Crackle ad ladysurvivor mentioned is the one I see, and it is the ONLY ad I ever get.

I have a ticket number from support, and they sent me an auto-reply saying that said ticket was closed and to try here for help. :-(

Rynetory2
07-10-17, 05:12 AM
Welcome to the forum. :)

Don't be worried that Support closed your case for this issue. It didn't mean they weren't solving your issue or that you were being ignored. They may probably want to direct players here for consolidated update because this is not an individual issue and no individual investigation is needed. The development team is fixing this issue for us and once they fix it, it will solve this for all affected players including you. :) You can continue to post the ads affecting you here in this thread.

Deanie1com
07-19-17, 07:15 PM
My videos for free gems kept stopping working when I tried to watch them, then about 6days ago the whole free gem videos button disappeared and it still hasn't came bk yet.
It has disappeared in the past but it's always came bk after 4 days at the most so 6 days on and I'm starting to panic as the gems videos are the thing that helps me the most in my bakery. Xxx

Rynetory2
07-19-17, 07:52 PM
This is a promotional feature that comes and goes randomly. Some players who lost it got it back and some didn't. Hope you get yours.

deekathleen
07-20-17, 01:06 PM
Im guessing at this point this issue will never be fixed.

Rynetory2
07-25-17, 08:11 AM
Im guessing at this point this issue will never be fixed.

Some issues may take longer to fix depending on the complexity of the issue. More time may be needed for testing on different types of devices especially there are so many for Android family. Let me check on the status of this.

razzy68
07-31-17, 02:28 PM
I haveth e same problem, too. Hope it gets fixed soon

Dreamear
09-26-17, 06:39 AM
Ad not working Cooking Chef... makes you repeated "play the game" even when you play, if you hit the 'x' it says you're forfeiting your video. There is no way to exit & have watching the video count , unless you download the game.

Same is true with Family Zoo.

I watched 2 videos & received no credits.

Thank you.

twospoons
09-30-17, 04:40 AM
Started new thread just to keep track of the ads that go to a website/blog/browser, give a 10-15 second countdown, redirect you to a "Thanks for visiting great content/a website" screen, and then just endlessly process so you have to restart your game and don't get the free gem.

Mostly cause "refrigerator ad issue" is misleading. It's a lot of ads. Like these:
38598. 38599
38600 38601

veradietz
10-04-17, 12:12 AM
The problem ads are back. So far the ads have been for iheartradio with the same 15 second timer and the finish button. The ads don't credit and put the game in a processing loop.

Twospoons posted screen shots in the thread called website ads on android.

twospoons
10-12-17, 01:49 PM

burcy38
10-15-17, 03:43 AM
Since a few days I cannot watch Video for free gems. I've tried it by day and by night, but it gives always the same answer: Sorry, the video failed to load. Please try again later. What's the matter, in other games there are no problems. Is there anyone with the same problem? Thank you.

pixiegamer
10-15-17, 11:28 PM
Since a few days I cannot watch Video for free gems. I've tried it by day and by night, but it gives always the same answer: Sorry, the video failed to load. Please try again later. What's the matter, in other games there are no problems. Is there anyone with the same problem? Thank you.

I've merged your post with the ongoing discussion thread. This issue is being looked into.

twospoons
10-18-17, 12:32 AM
39039 39040 39041

twospoons
10-18-17, 12:34 AM
Side note: the 2nd advertiser there, the October one, is for beer. I'm an adult, but I don't think everyone else playing is. It may be inappropriate.

(PS Those ads are from the past couple of days, not just today.)

twospoons
10-25-17, 06:08 PM
Today's errors:

twospoons
10-25-17, 06:15 PM
From Oct. 24th:

39313 39314 39315 39316

Side note: yes, I do happen to have eczema. SUPER CREEPY WHEN ADVERTISERS DO THAT.

pixiegamer
10-27-17, 12:06 AM
Thank you for the detailed report, twospoons. I'll flag this over for the team to take a closer look at.

twospoons
11-02-17, 12:02 AM
THANK YOU!!!!

I just got 2 of the website ads I reported above, and instead of endlessly processing after the ad, the game actually gave me a gem and finished! It's a miracle!

bluewhale89
11-20-17, 01:13 PM

Same problem, it started 2 days ago, before I was watching videos for gems without problem, every day. I removed cache, reinstalled the game and checked my internet connection, but nothing works. I hope they can solve this.

shinwg
12-30-17, 07:04 PM
Hi I'm having problems with some videos I watch whole video it finished than when click x it said video did not finish this problem occurred with Hotel highway and others that related to it thanks

Mummygina
03-03-18, 02:42 PM
Is anyone having trouble with the ads playing and not getting the gem at the end of it or your cooking time not being cut by 2 hours? I've been having trouble for about a week! I've emailed them and they told me to come here as they don't deal with it

abbigaill9
03-04-18, 11:53 PM
For 2weeks now I have been unable to get my free gems it says video did not open I have contacted support with no reply can anyone help me please

Kasadila
03-13-18, 05:17 PM
Is anyone having trouble with the ads playing and not getting the gem at the end of it or your cooking time not being cut by 2 hours? I've been having trouble for about a week! I've emailed them and they told me to come here as they don't deal with it
I've been having the same exact problem. So annoying. Can't get timed quest done in time. Super sad can even rack up gems now without putting in money

Bailey2005
04-15-18, 11:24 AM
Is anyone else sick of videos that won't load and crash or hang the app?
It is irresponsible to let advertisers run unvetted code in your app, people. Clean it up.

Rynetory2
04-16-18, 07:12 AM
This has been reported. Thanks.

darzcarbz
04-17-18, 07:47 AM
Why it?s the free gem video feature not working? Keep getting error message. (iOS) so many frustrating issues going on with this game

Rynetory2
04-17-18, 09:10 AM
This has been reported. Thanks.

Merged to existing thread.

pammi24
04-17-18, 12:48 PM
Yes having same issues. Very frustrating

Rynetory2
04-17-18, 09:39 PM
Yes having same issues. Very frustrating

I've flagged over that you're having issue. Thanks for reporting this.

FijneAvond
04-21-18, 05:42 AM
Hiya Rynetory2

I regularly have issues with the video loading and failing... on ALL of my accounts.

nukesters2
04-03-19, 09:42 AM
This was an issue n Castle story with certain adverts, now its here in Bakery Story as well. The video for ?Board Kings? by Jelly Buttons Games.... it gets to the end of its timer and goes to the screen shown here and just sits there. I can?t even tap the buttons to go to the app store, or the get it free button. The only thing that works is tapping the X up in the top right corner, closes the advert, but then it says ?video failed?.... it does this every time and then it says videos done for today etc. Basically I am getting nothing for watching their advert over and over every day!! If its going to be the same video repeatwd endlessly it would be nice if they actually worked! Lol!! This is watching videos to speed up the timer on food by the way!
I cant upload a photo from my iphone I guess :(

Rynetory2
04-04-19, 10:49 PM
This has been flagged over for the team to fix. Thanks for reporting.

nukesters2
04-12-19, 10:23 PM
This has been flagged over for the team to fix. Thanks for reporting.

Thankyou, that ad is gone, and for about 1 week things were good, but now the ads for Homescapes are not finishing. It wouldnt be so bad if there were some other ads but I just keep getting the broken Homescapes over and over :(
Lol!! Disregard!! I meant to post this in the Castle Story bugs forum!!

Rynetory2
04-13-19, 01:23 AM
Glad to hear that your videos are working fine in Bakery Story. Continue to follow up with those for Castle Story in Castle Story forum, Mod SpiritWind will help you there. Thanks for the update.

pammi24
05-07-19, 05:48 PM
I have the free gem video feature, but it doesn't work properly most of the time. Usually says "video failed to load or video did not finish",
so can't always get the daily quota of gems. Very frustrating

jingscafe
05-18-19, 04:04 PM
Why is it that every time i watch a video to earn free gems. I always get the "video did not finish" when in fact the video is finished.

ScEnTeD78
05-18-19, 04:52 PM
I have same issue it does that on my phone but not my iPad. It’s annoying

Rynetory2
05-20-19, 05:14 AM
I have the free gem video feature, but it doesn't work properly most of the time. Usually says "video failed to load or video did not finish",
so can't always get the daily quota of gems. Very frustrating

Why is it that every time i watch a video to earn free gems. I always get the "video did not finish" when in fact the video is finished.

I have same issue it does that on my phone but not my iPad. It’s annoying

Can you let me know which specific video?

Christinaowens
07-13-19, 06:18 PM
Will someone please take that Twitch video off of the reward videos. It never lets you know when its done

Rynetory2
07-15-19, 05:58 AM
Will someone please take that Twitch video off of the reward videos. It never lets you know when its done

I've passed in your feedback. Thanks for letting me know.

joeybasenji
08-15-19, 04:46 AM
Having the same issues in both Restaurants and Bakery. The icon is there but doesnt play getting messages Sorry Video did not load or Video did not finish. And that processing is becoming a real issue. When I enter the games and try to pick up coins or clear the dishes the processing starts after 1 minute I am in the game. Have to close the game and restart This happens in all my games and its very annoying.
I am playing IOS on IPAD and IPHONE. Hopefully they can fix the processing bug and video issue

Rynetory2
08-21-19, 04:02 AM
Having the same issues in both Restaurants and Bakery. The icon is there but doesnt play getting messages Sorry Video did not load or Video did not finish. And that processing is becoming a real issue. When I enter the games and try to pick up coins or clear the dishes the processing starts after 1 minute I am in the game. Have to close the game and restart This happens in all my games and its very annoying.
I am playing IOS on IPAD and IPHONE. Hopefully they can fix the processing bug and video issue

Is it still happening in. Bakery? Can you check your connection? I suspect it may be due to your connection. I just tested, it's working fine on my end.

As for processing, do you leave the game running in the background? That happens when you do. Try closing your game completely when you are not playing to avoid these issues.

A1Smith
10-18-19, 06:05 PM
My videos don't play at all keeps saying will not load. So I can't get any free gems. Please can you fix this?

Tookeen
10-26-19, 07:28 AM
My new phone, note 10 plus and my really old phone, galaxy S6 both say video won't load. My last phone, note 9, videos download just fine. This is a phone or settings issue. Please help

DecadenceCrust
11-01-19, 06:44 PM
I am using Bakery Story version 1.6.0 .3 G and I have an Android device Galaxy Tab S model number SM t700 with an Android version of 6.0.1
DecadenceCrust as username and Decadence as Bakery Name
I have cleared the cache and restarted and uninstalled and reinstalled Etc. I keep getting an error message that says the video won't load or the video has failed please try again later. This is for doing the gems or for finishing an item on the stove. I also have another Bakery Story under user and bakery name crustycreations same bakery version but different device Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 Model number SM-t813 android version 7.0 it is doing the same thing, please help.
Thank you.

TiffLM27
11-01-19, 09:36 PM
Hi I have been trying to watch ads to speed up cooking and to get additional gems, using WiFi and regular cell data (3G network) and it keeps saying it isn't available. I've uninstalled and reinstalled. I've cleared cache.

DecadenceCrust
11-02-19, 04:37 PM
Can you let me know which specific video?
All videos -- I am using Bakery Story version 1.6.0 .3 G and I have an Android device Galaxy Tab S model number SM t700 with an Android version of 6.0.1
DecadenceCrust as username and Decadence as Bakery Name
I have cleared the cache and restarted and uninstalled and reinstalled Etc. I keep getting an error message that says the video won't load or the video has failed please try again later. This is for doing the gems or for finishing an item on the stove. I also have another Bakery Story under user and bakery name crustycreations same bakery version but different device Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 Model number SM-t813 android version 7.0 it is doing the same thing, please help.
Thank you.

stieh
11-09-19, 03:49 AM
Wont load

kooky panda
11-12-19, 11:24 AM
Wont load
Which video?

Pink9528
11-12-19, 11:54 AM
Unable to collect free gems as it kept showing this message "Sorry the video failed to load. please try again later.". But I have already waited for 24 hours before pressing on the icon.
Currently I am using Samsung S10. Version is the latest 1.6.0.3g. Please help. Thanks!!

Cherrybombpie77
11-13-19, 08:51 AM
I know this is a old thread however I am having this issue, this is my first time using this site so please excuse any mistakes if this is not the right place to share this

psalms139
11-21-19, 04:34 PM
I'M NOT SURE HOW TO USE THIS SITE YET but I have 2 BAKERIES & 2 RESTAURANTS & have NOT been able to use my VIDEO'S/COMMERCIALS for over a month and my food has gone missing while I keep my doors closed I sent many messages through email to the storm8 web site but they keep telling me to update my game yet when I go to my play store there are no Updates plz can anyone help?

psalms139
11-21-19, 09:50 PM
I'M NOT SURE HOW TO USE THIS SITE YET but I have 2 BAKERIES & 2 RESTAURANTS & have NOT been able to use my VIDEO'S/COMMERCIALS for OVER a MONTH and my "FOOD" has "GONE MISSING" while I keep my doors closed I've sent many messages through email to the storm8 web site but they keep telling me to update my game yet when I go to my play store there are no Updates therefore I get "NO GEMS" to help expand any of my Bakeries or Restaurants plz can anyone help?

I TRIED THE FOLLOWING BUT IT DID NOT WORK SO I KNOW IT'S NOT MY TABLET WITH ANY ISSUES...

If your Android device is having issues, make sure you've tried the following:

Restart your device
Delete and reinstall the game**note - reinstalled games will need to be moved to the SD card again
Move game to the SD Card - go to Settings, Apps, specific game, click "Move to SD Card" or "Move to Internal Storage"
Clear cache - go to Settings, Apps, specific game, click "Clear Cache"
You can use a task ****er/manager to help free up memory for your device

AnnirasSweets
11-22-19, 12:35 AM
I'M NOT SURE HOW TO USE THIS SITE YET but I have 2 BAKERIES & 2 RESTAURANTS & have NOT been able to use my VIDEO'S/COMMERCIALS for OVER a MONTH and my "FOOD" has "GONE MISSING" while I keep my doors closed I've sent many messages through email to the storm8 web site but they keep telling me to update my game yet when I go to my play store there are no Updates therefore I get "NO GEMS" to help expand any of my Bakeries or Restaurants plz can anyone help?

I TRIED THE FOLLOWING BUT IT DID NOT WORK SO I KNOW IT'S NOT MY TABLET WITH ANY ISSUES...

If your Android device is having issues, make sure you've tried the following:

Restart your device
Delete and reinstall the game**note - reinstalled games will need to be moved to the SD card again
Move game to the SD Card - go to Settings, Apps, specific game, click "Move to SD Card" or "Move to Internal Storage"
Clear cache - go to Settings, Apps, specific game, click "Clear Cache"
You can use a task ****er/manager to help free up memory for your device

I have nothing to offer on the video issue but you should never block your doors. Blocking the door is not recommended because the game is built on the foundation of customers constantly entering. It may seem like it's helping you stockpile but more often than not all it does is make your food sell even faster. The way I understand it, it works like this: When you block the door your game still thinks customers are entering even though they physically are not. When you unblock the door, the game tallies all of the customers it thinks entered while it was blocked and subtracts that food from your counters in seconds. This is when all the food on your counters can disappear quickly in what players call a 'flash sale or a quick sale.'

psalms139
11-25-19, 09:05 PM
Thnk u for your kind answer but I've block my doors and uninstalled my game back in 2012 and just about two months ago I installed and all my food was still there I really believe there a glitch in my games and there are other players going through the same thing yet teamlava is not even trying to fix it they keep giving me the runaround I'm at a point that I'm going to delete all my games once and for all. I'm giving them a few more days they don't even make time to read or answer my questions.
Either way I do appreciate your reply thank u so much:)

kooky panda
11-26-19, 11:07 AM
Thnk u for your kind answer but I've block my doors and uninstalled my game back in 2012 and just about two months ago I installed and all my food was still there I really believe there a glitch in my games and there are other players going through the same thing yet teamlava is not even trying to fix it they keep giving me the runaround I'm at a point that I'm going to delete all my games once and for all. I'm giving them a few more days they don't even make time to read or answer my questions.
Either way I do appreciate your reply thank u so much:)

Since blocking the door is not part of the game design, Storm 8 is unable to offer any support for glitches that occur when you block the door.

Also note that you will not experience a "quick sell" everytime you block the door. Glitches cannot be predicated and may not happen all the time or to every player.

Coachcheqter1
12-16-19, 05:43 AM
This has been happening to me for about a month. My gems are fading and so is my interest in the game. I contacted support and received a message that stated Bakery Story is not manned and my ticket will be closed. Very frustrating since I have been playing this game for years!

Sophiachong
12-23-19, 09:44 AM
Videos not loading

Since day one, i just can't load the video to earn gems. I had also deleted and reinstalled the game but it remains the same. I too had contacted support and receive message that stated Bakery Story is not under their purview and my ticket was closed... How frustrating and i don't know other means to get the video loaded. I need free gems....i hope someone can assist me. I love this game but its unfair to me for not able to load the video or to cook the food faster after viewing a video to earn a few gem...thanks

Sophia

Boogazi
01-09-20, 09:45 AM
Can't get free gems anymore for over a month videos fail to load...support will not acknowledge the issue, their excuse is that bakery story does not have enough ppl to deal with the issue, I have also found the same issue with restaurant story with the same response from support they wont even look into it...VERY poor customer service

8762patty
02-15-20, 11:39 AM
My videos worked until I switched phones. My new phone is a Motorola z4 . From the first time I got onto the game from this new phone the videos won't load. I even started a different account on this phone and they still won't load.

bliss91
06-23-20, 05:51 AM
The free gems videos are not working properly in this app as well as all Storm8 apps. Please, can you fix this? Thanks.

Ceejei19
06-26-20, 11:01 AM
I thought I am the only one experiencing this issue. Is this the end of the free gems?

prgirl91
07-09-20, 07:59 PM
Is anyone working on fixing the video ads? They're not working!