PDA

View Full Version : Speculations on Updates Discussion Thread

Pages : [1] 2

kooky panda
05-12-17, 02:32 PM
Hey guys, the previous thread has gone way past 100 pages. Starting a new fresh thread!!!
Speculations on Updates Discussion Thread (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?85662-Speculations-on-Updates-Discussion-Thread)

You can discuss future updates here!

Clark_Wayne
05-12-17, 04:22 PM
thx kooky :)

i'm going to update the calendar ninastormid started though i don't think i'll do as good as her ;)

2017 may 9-14 : Hotter Otter Tournament
2017 may 9-19 : Pretty Petals World Event (new : MariGoat, Poppy Puppy, Flowler)
2017 may 12-18 : Spin to Win (hummingburn from the 1st spin to win)
2017 may 12 : Wealth Corgi (Treasure, 24h/40h) new animal
2017 may 16-20 : Emerald Pony Tournament
2017 may 19-29 : Emerald City Leaderboard (new : Scaredy Lion, OzCelot, DeerThy)
2017 may 19 : Crescent Crane relisted
2017 may 23 : Runic Fox (Runic, 12h/12h) new animal
2017 may 23 : Gemini relisted (Goal lines)
2017 may 26-30 : Taurus relisted (24 rounds tournament)
2017 may 30-jun 9 : Forever Lost Storybook (new : Lost Crow, Peter Panda, Bell Fairy)

side goal : Swan Song, (swan princess and swan prince relisted)
2017 may 30-jun 10 : Captain Time Tournament
2017 june 9-19 : Sunny Days World Event (new : SunGazer, SunFish, SunBear)
2017 june 13-19 : Pearl Pony Tournament
2017 june 20-30 : Fish out of water Leaderboard
2017 june 23-29 : DogFish Tournament
2017 june 30-july 10 : Brilliant Birthday Storybook
2017 june 31-july 12 : G.I. Joey Tournament (relisted)
2017 july 11-20 : Glitzy Gala World Event

projection for next events :
2017 july 14 : Birthstone Pony tournament

Monichiwa
05-12-17, 06:16 PM
Hi, is the zodiac animal Taurus going to be available this year? I would like to have one because is my sign. We had the opportunity to get all the previous zodiacs again, what about Taurus? :)

poofyena
05-14-17, 11:15 AM
I'm guessing from previous patterns that we should get the new Birthstone pony this week, at the latest next week. I am wondering as we had a couple of return trios to breed over the last few months that we will see more, I was really hoping to see the Service Dog trio come back as they have to be my favorite.

Clark_Wayne
05-14-17, 11:56 AM
I'm guessing from previous patterns that we should get the new Birthstone pony this week, at the latest next week. I am wondering as we had a couple of return trios to breed over the last few months that we will see more, I was really hoping to see the Service Dog trio come back as they have to be my favorite.
yes i would like to see the service dogs come back :) because i have only 1 of them
and why not more of them :)
there are lots of possibilities and they can make combo like service-rainbow (chow chow ?), service-spring (jack russell ?) or service-shamrock (irish wolfhound, yorkshire or shetland ?),... :)

and why not a service cat ? LOL

NannaSherry
05-14-17, 09:47 PM
yes i would like to see the service dogs come back :) because i have only 1 of them
there are lots of possibilities and they can make combo like service-rainbow (chow chow ?), service-spring (jack russell ?) or service-shamrock (irish wolfhound, yorkshire or shetland ?),... :)

Those are great ideas. They brought out other shamrock animals and just brought out new spring element animals. I bet they do that with service. We've seen new Xmas ones and Valentines. I have the "original" shamrocks, but never got an original valentine (matrimony, love dove etc). So for those who don't have the original service animals, or skulls, it's good they bring some new ones in. I also like when they allow us a chance to breed for old ones or chance them on a spin to win, leaderboard event or world event. That makes the game fun. Same with bringing back old habitats and letting us buy them or earn them during events.

Alideh
05-15-17, 08:10 AM

Really hope so too!! I love Dogs and I don't think I was around while they came out and if I was it was probably when I was a newbie and still didn't understand a lot of things about the game like for example that you could breed certain animals that were out for a limited time XD I thought you could only get them by purchasing them.

poofyena
05-17-17, 08:31 AM

Ooh yes I love this idea! More service animals would be lovely. Mini Horses are getting popular as service animals! There are certainly plenty of service dogs they could still use!
I'd still even love the chance at getting the originals, I only have my one little police pup.

littelprincess0313
05-17-17, 10:58 AM
We still need expantions and the raise of the habitat cap.

AppieP
05-21-17, 10:50 AM
Because it's past 20 May, where is the zodiac Taurus? Its the animal for those who's born between April 19 and May 20. Too bad whe missed this creature. Will it still come out. Its my sign, so i really want it.

mysticalfairy320
05-21-17, 05:44 PM
Will we ever be able to bread leader board 1st prize animals a year after the event was over? Or maybe for the black Friday breading frenzy ☺

ellaalice
05-24-17, 12:03 AM
Yes, exactly. The same question from me - will it be possible for us to make up for the missed opportunity of getting Taurus? It would be great! Regards and greetings for all :-)

P.S. I can see the Gemini quest. Was Taurus skipped??? Why?

ranne58
05-24-17, 06:49 AM
Yes I would love to see the service animals back too as I was never able to breed any of them.
Also I would love if we were able to breed the Treasure Toucan quest again. Was never able to get that one either.

Callyvitale19
05-24-17, 10:16 AM
I'm wondering the same thing. We now have Gemini Twins we can go for but why did we skip Taurus. Do we have to wait another year or is there a chance we can get it now? Please.

littelprincess0313
05-25-17, 10:36 AM
I would love to have the dog I missed last time.
But expantions and the habitat raise is way more important for me!!

Lisa0107
05-26-17, 11:06 AM
Kooky, what happened to Taurus? why was he skipped?

taistick31
05-26-17, 11:42 AM
Kooky, what happened to Taurus? why was he skipped?

Taurus was just released in an Arena Tournament! Good luck!

Lisa0107
05-26-17, 12:54 PM
awesome! thank you!

supster50
05-29-17, 06:52 AM
Save your apples because a Storybook game should be right around the corner with tomorrow and its update. That is if things go as they have been in the past. Hope there are some neat critters this time around. Hey S8 if u guys put a Crystal Highbred as a last community prize no one would have to worry about not enough players taking partt in the event, hint hint how bout it down the story book road.

Destiel0918
05-29-17, 01:19 PM
Yes, exactly. The same question from me - will it be possible for us to make up for the missed opportunity of getting Taurus? It would be great! Regards and greetings for all :-)

P.S. I can see the Gemini quest. Was Taurus skipped??? Why?

They DID put Taurus on the tournament after gemini.

Clark_Wayne
05-30-17, 09:51 AM
i just have a little regret about the emerald city leaderboard : the Tin Man was missing :D
i think i will put my ScareCrow in the Emerald habitat so i have 4 animals in the habitat , even if ScareCrow didn't belong to this event :D
(they should replace the Goose by ScareCrow :D)

edit : scarecrow can't go in the habitat because not the good type :( have to put TinOwl then

missKristel
05-30-17, 09:57 AM
I'm really excited for the next Storybook. I wonder what sort of animals we'll get! S8 always gives us such beautiful animals.

FlatFoot
05-30-17, 10:33 AM
I'm really excited for the next Storybook. I wonder what sort of animals we'll get! S8 always gives us such beautiful animals.

:D

littelprincess0313
05-30-17, 10:45 AM
How about expantions?
-still full of hope here :(

GreytMom
05-30-17, 10:58 AM
i just have a little regret about the emerald city leaderboard : the Tin Man was missing :D
i think i will put my ScareCrow in the Emerald habitat so i have 4 animals in the habitat , even if ScareCrow didn't belong to this event :D
(they should replace the Goose by ScareCrow :D)

edit : scarecrow can't go in the habitat because not the good type :( have to put TinOwl then

I agree. It would be a great Storybook for Deerthy to go on an adventure to find the Tin Man & Scarecrow. It's in the wrong order but that's okay. Even Flying Monkeys, perhaps?

MystiqueRealm
05-30-17, 11:34 AM
No update today? Don't see any new event

Phoenix406
05-30-17, 11:43 AM
No update today? Don't see any new event

Not even a new sale of any sort. What gives! Tuesdays are supposed to be good days: it's double stamp day at my coffee place, and Fantasy Story gets new sales/animals to breed/events. The lady at my coffee place only gave me one stamp, and now no update on FFS. :confused:

MystiqueRealm
05-30-17, 11:46 AM
Not even a new sale of any sort. What gives! Tuesdays are supposed to be good days: it's double stamp day at my coffee place, and Fantasy Story gets new sales/animals to breed/events. The lady at my coffee place only gave me one stamp, and now no update on FFS. :confused:

It's there now storybook and prince & princess swan quests

Phoenix406
05-30-17, 12:05 PM
It's there now storybook and prince & princess swan quests

yay! Lots happening all at once now. Hard to concentrate on work. Lol!

Clark_Wayne
06-08-17, 12:58 PM
if there is an update tomorrow and if they follow the events pattern, a world event should start tomorrow
and tuesday may be a birthstone tournament ;)

GreytMom
06-08-17, 01:12 PM
For once I'm hoping that the Birthstone Pony comes out closer to mid-month like it has been. I'm all tournament-ed out!
I am looking forward to the next community event though. The animals have been beautiful lately (thanks, Flatfoot and design team)!

Edit: Now that I think about it, Captain Time still has around thirty hours left, so there can't be a tournament tomorrow.

Clark_Wayne
06-08-17, 04:36 PM
For once I'm hoping that the Birthstone Pony comes out closer to mid-month like it has been. I'm all tournament-ed out!
I am looking forward to the next community event though. The animals have been beautiful lately (thanks, Flatfoot and design team)!

Edit: Now that I think about it, Captain Time still has around thirty hours left, so there can't be a tournament tomorrow.

yes no tournament tomorrow ;) but i was saying it for tuesday
anyway it seems there is a NEW TYPE of EVENT soon : a Forest Party
i started a new thread for it

Clark_Wayne
06-18-17, 02:20 PM
coming next : spin to win if they follow the current pattern, but could be a leaderboard as well ;)

Phoenix406
06-18-17, 04:59 PM
I have $15 on my iTunes account. I'll give it to S8 in exchange for a package with 75 runes. Not 25; 75 only.

missKristel
06-20-17, 12:31 AM
I hope the next event will have awesome animals. I found the animals of the last event a bit dissapointing.

seraconan
06-20-17, 12:01 PM
I hope the next event will have awesome animals. I found the animals of the last event a bit dissapointing.

I agree the animals were dissappointing

Phoenix406
06-20-17, 01:10 PM
I only found the bear to be disappointing. I suppose they need to mix it up and give us new types of looks. There are already so many blue animals in this game. The yellow gave us something a bit different.

Phoenix406
06-23-17, 11:40 AM
Still no Rune package. I guess S8 doesn't want my money. I actually want to do 3, maybe 4 expansions. To be more precise, I am willing to buy 2 or 3 rune packages for expansion, and use the runes I've earned for a 3rd or 4th expansion.

littelprincess0313
06-23-17, 12:00 PM
How hard can it be to give us an habitat raise?! Im at my expantions and habitat limit. Cant take any animals out of my storage and its starting to get frustrating! Especially when the points to reach get so high -.- first the world event and now the leaderboard

gramland
06-23-17, 12:13 PM
I agree with you, it makes no sense at all why they have not raised the limits on both expansions and habitats. I'm losing interest in the game.

poofyena
06-23-17, 04:57 PM
If this new trend of earning event points through hatching and feeding animals I'm really hoping we get animal storage options. I struggle to place the SB required animals let alone an extra 3 or 4 each month. I'll have to start selling off the breedable animals. Plus as I dislike some of the designs it would be nice to not have to have them just to complete the event.

GreytMom
06-26-17, 12:35 PM
Random thought, especially since I've seen so many new players (yay!) recently. It's time to start saving your bombs for the Storybook that will probably be next. The bomb limit in storage is 15, so I like to keep 10-12 in there when the SB starts so I still have room to collect them from breeding.

littelprincess0313
06-27-17, 09:00 AM
Just placed my 126th habitat. Im on my max now- why dont you guys do sth about that?!?

Silverrain1
06-27-17, 10:04 AM
Just placed my 126th habitat. Im on my max now- why dont you guys do sth about that?!?

Iv been maxed out for a while now to, I have been selling coin habitats to replace them with the new habitats. I have 2 left I can do that with (3 if I have to sell the space place but I really dnt want to have to do that! Oh 4 with the valentine one but that is not going!)
I'm not selling any of them that I paid gems for. I only have one expansion left to do as well and I'm half way there

Clark_Wayne
06-28-17, 04:29 PM
waouh you are fast ! i have 8 expansion plots left :)

btw , coming after the leaderboard : storybook probably, and a tourney ;)

littelprincess0313
06-28-17, 06:05 PM
I already finished my last expantion like 2 weeks ago, my bombs are going to waste since than -.-

Phoenix406
06-29-17, 10:39 AM
I just realized that tomorrow's update could, theoretically, include some sort of patriotic animals for the Independence Day holiday. Of course, they might wait until Tuesday's update. They did the April Fool's event after April 1 and released Papa Penguin after Father's Day.

Clark_Wayne
06-29-17, 11:49 AM
and for those who are interested, they will probably release again brave eagle

littelprincess0313
06-30-17, 11:42 AM
Aaaaand another update without an habitat raise - are they serious? Is this really such a big favor we're asking?! Just an habitat raise please!!! Playing is getting less and less fun when I have to delete animals and habitats and have to keep my new animals in storage?!!!

Phoenix406
06-30-17, 11:54 AM
No rune sale. so there are 2 new habitats, but I can't place them due to no space. I need 4 expansions. I would have bought 4 packages that included 75 runes, but nope, nada! So there's no sense in buying gems to get these habitats, either. Way to put yourself out of business, guys.

Drachenia
06-30-17, 12:11 PM
Help me please is this breedabel:

Phoenix406
06-30-17, 12:24 PM

I believe that you can breed it, yes, but it is Super Rare, so the chances of getting it are low. You have to breed your Treent of Life with water.

AppieP
06-30-17, 12:29 PM
I believe that you can breed it, yes, but it is Super Rare, so the chances of getting it are low. You have to breed your Treent of Life with water.

Thanks I was wondering the same. Will try for it. Love the epic form.

poofyena
06-30-17, 12:31 PM

I should think so? It doesn't say it's not but it does say not available through breeding on the other stars and ******s animals. Hopefully a mod can clarify.

AppieP
06-30-17, 12:36 PM
I should think so? It doesn't say it's not but it does say not available through breeding on the other stars and ******s animals. Hopefully a mod can clarify.

I think we need to try. If we can breed with our Treent of Live than we can breed it I'm guessing, because normally we can't breed with it.

Drachenia
06-30-17, 12:58 PM

Hello the Treent of Life is not allowed to breed. I was not at home at the time of the World Event now it is the Treent/Water for sale. But whether it is to breed can tell us FlatFoot or Comunity Manager Elsa. :(

Clark_Wayne
06-30-17, 01:19 PM
i don't think it is breedable : it is a previous event prize and it is an treent hybrid

Phoenix406
06-30-17, 01:31 PM
i don't think it is breedable : it is a previous event prize and it is an treent hybrid

What I have been told previously is that the Treent is allowed to breed at certain times when Tree hybrids are available. Since the description does not say "not available through breeding," I would think it would be breedable. All we need is for someone to try to breed the Treent with a water animal. Can the Treent go in the breeding den? If yes, then it should be breedable. If not, then it is not breedable. I would try, but I have a Crystal Unicorn being created right now, and I'm not willing to use 30 gems to hurry him up. Hopefully someone can test when they get their breeding den free.

Drachenia
06-30-17, 01:34 PM

Hello Clark_Wayne!
Yes, but what do I need to breed, do you know?

Clark_Wayne
06-30-17, 03:56 PM
What I have been told previously is that the Treent is allowed to breed at certain times when Tree hybrids are available. Since the description does not say "not available through breeding," I would think it would be breedable. All we need is for someone to try to breed the Treent with a water animal. Can the Treent go in the breeding den? If yes, then it should be breedable. If not, then it is not breedable. I would try, but I have a Crystal Unicorn being created right now, and I'm not willing to use 30 gems to hurry him up. Hopefully someone can test when they get their breeding den free.

Hello Clark_Wayne!
Yes, but what do I need to breed, do you know?

there were only 2 breedable treent hybrids : trick&treat and gifting tree. i rather think they want you to buy it , not breed it ;)

Drachenia
06-30-17, 04:07 PM
there were only 2 breedable treent hybrids : trick&treat and gifting tree. i rather think they want you to buy it , not breed it ;)

Ouch I can not buy it :( Thank you Clark_Wayne

missKristel
07-01-17, 11:59 AM
I was thinking about the habitat limit. Maybe S8 won't raise the limit yet because of technical issues/devolpments. But it's most likely because they want us to spend more gems on habitats that van gold 4 animals instead of the coin habitats.

If they would think this way, I think it's wrong because they'll lose a lot of players this way because they simply can't play anymore.
Even though I still have a long way to go before I reach 126 habitats, I hope they'll raise the limit soon.

Phoenix406
07-03-17, 04:57 PM
Do we know when the ******d Skunk and Star Fish and Patriot habitat are leaving the market?

littelprincess0313
07-04-17, 10:27 AM
I was thinking about the habitat limit. Maybe S8 won't raise the limit yet because of technical issues/devolpments. But it's most likely because they want us to spend more gems on habitats that van gold 4 animals instead of the coin habitats.

If they would think this way, I think it's wrong because they'll lose a lot of players this way because they simply can't play anymore.
Even though I still have a long way to go before I reach 126 habitats, I hope they'll raise the limit soon.

50% of my habitats are already gem ones and some already posted that they had to sell gem ones. For me even if I changed all my habitats to gem ones my space is pretty limited. So they're losing a lot of money on me right now. Im not buying special habitats I just ,like' i dont speed breed cause where should I put them? I have to breed in SB and stuff and need free space to place them and for the GU I have enough gems to skip for getting it but I cant risk loosing a habitat place for the dragon as we not even get an info if we EVER get new expantions - so S8 your theory is really stupid -.-
By the way this game has become less and less fun for me due to the habitat cap - CS is SO great at the moment - maybe you should take that as an example ;)

Silverrain1
07-04-17, 11:32 AM
If the habitat limit gets raised then they really need to sort the crashing problems! If the amount of action etc is what's causing the problem then more habitats with more animals will cause issues.
However, iv now done all expansions and have reached my habitat limit a while ago. I have a few coin ones I can sell but not selling gem bought ones. So hopefully my gens will last a while.
I would like to see a whole selection of new permanent breed able animals. As I have 95% of what's in the shop

missKristel
07-11-17, 09:55 AM
Hopefully there will be a new event tonight or tomorrow. I really hope it's a World Event, the "old" ones and not like the previous one...

MystiqueRealm
07-11-17, 11:37 AM
No update? Is it late again?

Eluzyion
07-11-17, 11:42 AM
No update? Is it late again?

It's up, world event Glitzy Gala

CuddlePuddlev2
07-11-17, 08:36 PM
Eluzyion, or anyone who knows, when do you think the next Storybook will be? I ask because I need to expand but scared to use my bombs if another SB is coming sometime soon. For some reason i earn bombs at a painfully slow rate.

Eluzyion
07-11-17, 08:39 PM
Eluzyion, or anyone who knows, when do you think the next Storybook will be? I ask because I need to expand but scared to use my bombs if another SB is coming sometime soon. For some reason i earn bombs at a painfully slow rate.

After world events it's Leaderboard then Storybook, rinse, repeat ;) unless they throw something wierd in lol but they usually double up with a tournament during one or breed for something too.. But that's a basic outline WE, LB,SB

Eluzyion
07-11-17, 08:42 PM
Btw.. During these world events is the perfect time to stock up on food! ;)

GreytMom
07-11-17, 09:48 PM
Btw.. During these world events is the perfect time to stock up on food! ;)

-Mean Comment-

It USED to be a good time to stock up on food. Now, not so much.

Eluzyion
07-11-17, 10:38 PM
-Mean Comment-

It USED to be a good time to stock up on food. Now, not so much.

Good point :) I'm stocking food instead of doing "glitz" event that has no glitz lolz

CuddlePuddlev2
07-11-17, 11:17 PM
Thanks Eluzyion. And lolz @GreyT

Clark_Wayne
07-12-17, 08:34 AM
probably for the coming friday : birthstone pony tournament ;)

Silverrain1
07-12-17, 10:38 AM

Oh no 😞

Eluzyion
07-12-17, 10:41 AM
Leo Zodiac is due soon as well so that or Birthstone

CuddlePuddlev2
07-12-17, 11:48 AM

Leo Zodiac is due soon as well so that or Birthstone

yes! psyched that it's gonna be a birthstone one & better yet if it's Leo! Thanks u guys for the info.

supster50
07-12-17, 11:55 AM
Well I hope we get both the Birth Stone and Leo Zodiac soon. Because in a little less then 9 days as in the Friday after this one the next Leader Board should begin. Save ur food because the L.B. has a lot more bang in it for ur playing time!!!

AppieP
07-12-17, 12:29 PM
I think we should see another spin to win soon also

Clark_Wayne
07-12-17, 12:50 PM
I think we should see another spin to win soon also

i doubt we will get spin wheel : there are none in dragon story for months, and with their new politics about grabbing our real money, spin wheel isn't a good grabbing money feature ;)

but i would be happy if there is one, even if there is no new animal : i want food ! ;)

Eluzyion
07-12-17, 01:03 PM
i doubt we will get spin wheel : there are none in dragon story for months, and with their new politics about grabbing our real money, spin wheel isn't a good grabbing money feature ;)

but i would be happy if there is one, even if there is no new animal : i want food ! ;)

Our last one, that I can recall, was May 12 with Hummingburn, steam trunk, bulldog and chimpala in it.. Not sure if we had one in June I just can't remember

Hopefully they're just updating it so everyone gets the watch and spin extra spins for 3x a round :)

Phoenix406
07-12-17, 01:04 PM
I'm pretty sure that May one was the last spin to win. I really want one, too! :(

Clark_Wayne
07-12-17, 01:09 PM
Our last one, that I can recall, was May 12 with Hummingburn, steam trunk, bulldog and chimpala in it.. Not sure if we had one in June I just can't remember

Hopefully they're just updating it so everyone gets the watch and spin extra spins for 3x a round :)

I'm pretty sure that May one was the last spin to win. I really want one, too! :(

take a look at post#2 ;)

supster50
07-12-17, 01:21 PM
Hi, is the zodiac animal Taurus going to be available this year? I would like to have one because is my sign. We had the opportunity to get all the previous zodiacs again, what about Taurus? :)

Check post #2 we just had a chance to get Taurus at the end of May 2017. Maybe next May ???

sarahsquash
07-14-17, 09:39 AM
When are we having habitat raise/extra expansions?? I've got loads of animals in storage, no more coin bought habitats left and nowhere to put them. It sounds like there are plenty of others in this situation. I'm now getting bored of the game as I can't complete any goals as there is nowhere to put the animals I win. I am resorting to selling common breedables!! Come on need a habitat raise pleeeeease!

littelprincess0313
07-14-17, 10:46 AM
When are we having habitat raise/extra expansions?? I've got loads of animals in storage, no more coin bought habitats left and nowhere to put them. It sounds like there are plenty of others in this situation. I'm now getting bored of the game as I can't complete any goals as there is nowhere to put the animals I win. I am resorting to selling common breedables!! Come on need a habitat raise pleeeeease!

I dont know if it helps but I will repeat myself! Same situation. I wish for nothing just expantions and a habitat raise!!

Phoenix406
07-14-17, 10:47 AM
No expansions, no more spinning wheel, and no more Golden Unicorn? Tell us truthfully, admins, is this game going under??

Phoenix406
07-14-17, 11:34 AM
Well, I'll be damned. Spin to win today! :) AND I got the Chipskunk already!

Peachesdoggy
07-14-17, 12:17 PM
Has anyone gotten a message in the mine when you go to expand it says you are unable to explore the the forest any further it is not safe?

AppieP
07-14-17, 12:24 PM
Well, I'll be damned. Spin to win today! :) AND I got the Chipskunk already!

Wow CONGRATS. I hope i get it too. I just spin a Eerie Owl. One I already have.

kooky panda
07-14-17, 12:25 PM
Has anyone gotten a message in the mine when you go to expand it says you are unable to explore the the forest any further it is not safe?
This means that you have currently expanded to all the areas available.
It could also mean you are trying to expand to an area that is not available yet.
If you have space try expanding to another area.

littelprincess0313
07-14-17, 12:49 PM
This means that you have currently expanded to all the areas available.

Like many others but nothing is done about it -.-

CuddlePuddlev2
07-14-17, 12:57 PM
Wow CONGRATS. I hope i get it too. I just spin a Eerie Owl. One I already have.

Well, I'll be damned. Spin to win today! AND I got the Chipskunk already!

congrats u guys! they must be throwing everyone a bone, I also got pumpkin panda first spin & I noticed there are tons of animals on the wheel. Some are pretty cute too. Just happy to have spin to win, love it & keep em coming s8!

btw, does anyone know the name of the other animal on the wheel...the devil-looking one?

mommashelley87
07-14-17, 01:41 PM
All i got was 7500 apples. Maybe nest time I will get an animal.

AppieP
07-14-17, 01:45 PM
congrats u guys! they must be throwing everyone a bone, I also got pumpkin panda first spin & I noticed there are tons of animals on the wheel. Some are pretty cute too. Just happy to have spin to win, love it & keep em coming s8!

btw, does anyone know the name of the other animal on the wheel...the devil-looking one?

Yak-O-Lantern (earth/fire)

Phoenix406
07-14-17, 01:56 PM

Now that's one "animal" I can live without. But I would like to have a complete collection, so I won't be upset if I get it. I won't cry if I don't get it, either, though.

CuddlePuddlev2
07-14-17, 05:00 PM

Thank you AppieP! i wanted to take a closer look at him and he's very cool. Hope I get him..I wonder what the other ones in the collection look like & if they will offer them again.

AppieP
07-18-17, 12:31 PM
2 new animals. 3 if you include the Ruby Pony. But i'm mean Valuabull (gem) and Bone Bronco (dark/water). Never see a pop-up for both of them. It looks like the last one is breedable. I really like the Bronco. Will going to try for it.

jsburas
07-18-17, 01:02 PM
Are the other new animals breed able? They say not available through breeding?

Rynetory2
07-19-17, 02:57 AM
I've moved your posts on Bone Bronco to the following thread. Bone Bronco - July 18, 2017 (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?99816-Bone-Bronco-July-18-2017)

CuddlePuddlev2
07-20-17, 02:21 PM

Oh.em.gee!!! I'm gonna be all about this LB! These animals are ridiculous cute!

Silverrain1
07-20-17, 02:26 PM

Oh.em.gee!!! I'm gonna be all about this LB next week! These animals are ridiculous cute!

Hoping that the mile stone animals are ones I don't have. The past few events iv only needed the new animal. I appreciate that for long term players and players with very good breeding luck on limited releases! Will have most animals and it's great for newer players to b given the chance but I hate seeing all prizes that I already have wen I know I'm missing loads! Well anyway. I do really like leaderboards and u can really play the game how u want and try for whatever animal u want and weather or not u want to feed and evolve etc. There's really no pressure if it's not for u. I enjoy them and am fully away that the top spots are waaaaaay out of my reach these days lol

Phoenix406
07-20-17, 02:57 PM

Oh.em.gee!!! I'm gonna be all about this LB! These animals are ridiculous cute!

Oh, Fudgecicles! I want that pony so bad! But it is highly doubtful I will be able to win her because the competition is just too intense. :cry:

CuddlePuddlev2
07-20-17, 03:16 PM
they started a Cherry Blossom LB thread here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?99857-Cherry-Blossom-Leaderboard-July-21

Eluzyion
07-25-17, 11:11 AM
Wonder if Leo will come out today? I already have it but it's close to time, no?

AppieP
07-25-17, 11:17 AM
Wonder if Leo will come out today? I already have it but it's close to time, no?

I hope they do. Leo is one of the three I don't have.

Eluzyion
07-25-17, 11:18 AM
I hope they do. Leo is one of the three I don't have.

Good luck Appiep! Hope you get it, it's a nice one :) the only one I'm missing is next months Virgo because I was never able to breed aquatter :/

AppieP
07-25-17, 11:21 AM
Good luck Appiep! Hope you get it, it's a nice one :) the only one I'm missing is next months Virgo because I was never able to breed aquatter :/

Thanks Eluzyion. I'm missing Virgo as well. And the one for Dec. Don't know how it's called anymore :rolleyes:

Eluzyion
07-25-17, 11:26 AM
Thanks Eluzyion. I'm missing Virgo as well. And the one for Dec. Don't know how it's called anymore :rolleyes:

Not sure if it was Sagittarius or Capricorn lol

supster50
07-25-17, 11:28 AM
Last Friday I was hoped for Leo so I bred my UC and my Peamoth and got a Peamoth, but no Leo. Did the same thing early today and got a 45 hr timer. Darn I'm so disappointed a nature or a dark crystle hibred instead of the Peamoth. Ya-hoo lots of points for my L.B. Boost is on the way.

Callyvitale19
07-25-17, 11:29 AM
Wonder if Leo will come out today? I already have it but it's close to time, no? I hope so as well, after Leo I only need one more to get Ophiuchus and then I can consider that collection complete. Good luck anyone who wants or needs it.

Eluzyion
07-25-17, 11:30 AM
Last Friday I was hoped for Leo so I bred my UC and my Peamoth and got a Peamoth, but no Leo. Did the same thing early today and got a 45 hr timer. Darn I'm so disappointed a nature or a dark crystle hibred instead of the Peamoth. Ya-hoo lots of points for my L.B. Boost is on the way.

Congrats on your gem hybrid though! :) yessss great LB points :)

Eluzyion
07-25-17, 11:31 AM
I hope so as well, after Leo I only need one more to get Ophiuchus and then I can consider that collection complete. Good luck anyone who wants or needs it.

Me too one more to go, thank goodness! Good Luck!

Eluzyion
07-25-17, 11:33 AM
Leo is released! Good Luck!

AppieP
07-25-17, 11:46 AM
Not sure if it was Sagittarius or Capricorn lol

Capricorn. Thanks that's the 3th I need to have. Wish me luck with Leo first

I know what I'm going to do. I'm gonna skip the breeding part for Leo (Peamoth), so I can focus on the Tubacan

fantasyomgloveitpewds
07-28-17, 03:34 AM
I am curious of what animals would come next. Maybe the ruling planet of the zodiacs? The mythical birthstones? ( They are different than the modern birthstones, most of them) I am also curious of the 13th birthstone animal! Been trying to figure that out for months!

Phoenix406
07-28-17, 02:13 PM
I am curious of what animals would come next. Maybe the ruling planet of the zodiacs? The mythical birthstones? ( They are different than the modern birthstones, most of them) I am also curious of the 13th birthstone animal! Been trying to figure that out for months!

I'm not sure that there will be a 13th birthstone because there isn't a 13th month. :) The reason they came up with the 13th Zodiac animal is because, towards the end of 2016, astronomers or whoever supposedly added a 13th Zodiac sign. So I think that Storm 8 just added that as a little bonus for us for collecting all of the original zodiac signs.

My nail polish group is looking at possibly doing the birth month flowers. I think that could be really pretty for the next year.

Phoenix406
07-28-17, 02:22 PM
ok, so this isn't a speculation on what's to come as much as it is a comment on the current sales in the game. Perhaps we should have a sticky thread to comment on sales (not goal lines, events, etc.).
I am curious as to why we are having yet another sale that includes the Castlewary. I bought a package with one a few months ago - I think it came with Runes. Then they had another sale that included a Castlewary just a few weeks ago. Now we have yet another sale package including it? Out of the 100s of animals in the game, why is this one in the rotation so heavily? Just wondering. I was going to make a joke about them having tons of Castlewaries in a warehouse that they are trying to clearance out. It's funny because they are just a pixel, not real. lol!

Similar question on Papa Penguin. I will never complain about seeing a penguin offered in the game, but he was just in the market to be bred back in, like maybe May? I was very happy to be able to breed him, and I don't want to deny anyone else the opportunity to purchase him, but, again, why is this not more spread out? Kind of like the Rooted Rhino being available 2x so close together. Are they just hastily "grabbing" the nearest/easiest animal to put out there? I will say, though, that this was the first time I remember seeing Electrocutie, but I didn't buy him/her because the overall package wasn't anything I needed. I'm really only interested in packages that include Runes.

GreytMom
07-30-17, 09:07 AM
Just a friendly reminder that there should be a Storybook right after the LB so you may want to save up your food.

AppieP
07-30-17, 02:11 PM
I'm wondering because we have a Zodiac quest released lately, when do we get a sale for the Celestial south and/or west habitats. I'm still need those 2 namely:p

fantasyomgloveitpewds
07-31-17, 03:11 AM
I'm not sure that there will be a 13th birthstone because there isn't a 13th month. :) The reason they came up with the 13th Zodiac animal is because, towards the end of 2016, astronomers or whoever supposedly added a 13th Zodiac sign. So I think that Storm 8 just added that as a little bonus for us for collecting all of the original zodiac signs.

My nail polish group is looking at possibly doing the birth month flowers. I think that could be really pretty for the next year.

Maybe the 13th 'birthstone' is a hybrid of all birthstones. Maybe it's holographic, Opalescent, etc.

The birth month flowers would look very pretty! I wonder if we can also have animals of mood or character relate to our birthmomth, like one month is a Melanchollie (Melancholy + Collie) or Serene Swans, Pique Panthers, etc.

Phoenix406
07-31-17, 06:09 PM
Maybe the 13th 'birthstone' is a hybrid of all birthstones. Maybe it's holographic, Opalescent, etc.

The birth month flowers would look very pretty! I wonder if we can also have animals of mood or character relate to our birthmomth, like one month is a Melanchollie (Melancholy + Collie) or Serene Swans, Pique Panthers, etc.

Oh, yeah, I like the idea of the Melanchollie, the Serene Swans, etc.

just4funzs2
08-01-17, 11:27 AM
I'm just going to go out on a limb and suggest a Back To School theme... maybe a Crayola Coyote or Book Worm or Teachers Pet lol I dunno. I think my kids would enjoy playing for something like that...

littelprincess0313
08-04-17, 11:11 AM
Just wanna say that we still need expantions and an habitat raise! And I want my golden unicorn back!! -.-

Phoenix406
08-04-17, 11:25 AM
Just wanna say that we still need expantions and an habitat raise! And I want my golden unicorn back!! -.-

Preach, sister!!

littelprincess0313
08-04-17, 11:36 AM
Preach, sister!!

Glad that Im not alone! ;) :*

Magilou
08-06-17, 10:45 AM
Assuming all zodiac animals will be released again, can anyone make an okay estimate of when the next one will be? I haven't been playing long enough to see a pattern.

Eluzyion
08-06-17, 11:44 AM
Assuming all zodiac animals will be released again, can anyone make an okay estimate of when the next one will be? I haven't been playing long enough to see a pattern.

Virgo is next, idk mid-August? It's not a set date but usually mid to later in the month

Magilou
08-06-17, 12:56 PM
Virgo is next, idk mid-August? It's not a set date but usually mid to later in the month

Thanks, that's all I could wish for!
Would you say Leo was a bit later than typical then?

I wanna start breeding the aquatter in advance but I don't want to leave it on my nest for weeks :p

EDIT: Actually I just noticed where the relisted posts get moved to and I checked the dates of when Leo, Cancer and Gemini were released.
it seems the release of the zodiac animals actually aligns with whatever update day is closest to the starts of that "zodiac period" in real life. For example Leo came the 25th and the zodiac period starts at july 22, Cancer came on june 20 and that period starts june 21st, similar with Gemini.

So I guess I'd expect Virgo on tuesday August 22nd, as that period starts August 23rd.

Phoenix406
08-08-17, 11:18 AM
Right now Dragon Story has a sale where you can get 750 island parts plus a dragon and something else for $29.99. That's like 10 expansions! Boy do I wish they would do that in this game!!! 750 Runes for $29.99?!?!? Sign me up! Even 500.

littelprincess0313
08-08-17, 01:35 PM
Right now Dragon Story has a sale where you can get 750 island parts plus a dragon and something else for $29.99. That's like 10 expansions! Boy do I wish they would do that in this game!!! 750 Runes for $29.99?!?!? Sign me up! Even 500.

Price is great but what would I do with that?! I need new expations first -.-

Phoenix406
08-08-17, 04:13 PM
Price is great but what would I do with that?! I need new expations first -.-

I still have room for expansions and want to get them as quickly as possible. WOuld really love to get some prior to Black Friday when the premium habitats will most likely be on sale.

Need for land is a huge issue that they are also discussing in the Dragon Story forum. It has been an ongoing issue for months, and S8 doesn't seem particularly responsive. They say that they are testing across multiple devices, platforms, etc. but it is sure taking a long time .

Silverrain1
08-09-17, 11:09 AM
I still have room for expansions and want to get them as quickly as possible. WOuld really love to get some prior to Black Friday when the premium habitats will most likely be on sale.

Need for land is a huge issue that they are also discussing in the Dragon Story forum. It has been an ongoing issue for months, and S8 doesn't seem particularly responsive. They say that they are testing across multiple devices, platforms, etc. but it is sure taking a long time .

Iv been maxed out for a long time now. No where to expand and can't place any habitats anymore. And not hearing anything about what's coming next.may b game over soon.

GreytMom
08-09-17, 04:05 PM

Do you have the Runic Fox? He has made a huge difference in how fast I can expand. He was definitely worth the investment to me.

Phoenix406
08-09-17, 04:25 PM
Do you have the Runic Fox? He has made a huge difference in how fast I can expand. He was definitely worth the investment to me.

Yep, I love my Runic Fox! I can expand about 1x/ week now versus 1x/ 10 or 12 days before. But that still barely keeps up with all the new habitats and animals that I get. Each event last for about 10 days and typically introduces at least 3 new animals, plus we have tournament animals, animals that we manage to breed (or purchase), and side quests like the Zodiac animals. Plus each new event comes with a new habitat. If every habitat held 5 animals, it would be just perfect! I know I can keep some animals in storage, but I typically try to hatch them relatively soon as long as they aren't duplicates of ones I already have. I don't even have room to hatch my Shrubunny when I win her, but I need to hatch her so that I can do the side quest and get the Peruvian Llama, even though I already have a Peruvian Llama. One can never have too many Peruvian Llamas, right?

Phoenix406
08-10-17, 10:48 AM
Will we get an update today since the tournament and the storybook are still running? It looks like the Cunning Snake package is still running, too, so I'm thinking nothing new happening today. This is like getting coal for Christmas! ;)

AppieP
08-10-17, 11:32 AM
Will we get an update today since the tournament and the storybook are still running? It looks like the Cunning Snake package is still running, too, so I'm thinking nothing new happening today. This is like getting coal for Christmas! ;)

Probably, sure we get a new WE tomorrow about 24 hours.
And I'm guessing a new Tourney, if it's not tomorrow, than we will see it monday

Phoenix406
08-10-17, 04:01 PM
Probably, sure we get a new WE tomorrow about 24 hours.
And I'm guessing a new Tourney, if it's not tomorrow, than we will see it monday

Oh my gosh, I somehow thought that today was Friday. I'm so sorry! What an idiot I am today.

poofyena
08-10-17, 04:53 PM
Just got a pop up for the new event. Im really excited about this world event having seen the animals. First one I've wanted to take part in for a while.

Phoenix406
08-10-17, 05:00 PM
Just got a pop up for the new event. Im really excited about this world event having seen the animals. First one I've wanted to take part in for a while.

I'm excited, too! What a pretty pony! And some sort of tortoise and an otter or something.

fantasyomgloveitpewds
08-10-17, 05:25 PM
I really want the unicorn! In fact, I like everything!

Rynetory2
08-10-17, 07:46 PM
Here's the thread for the coming event. Please continue your discussion there. :)
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100311-Forest-Party-Rising-Tides-August-10

cherrycastleorchard
08-11-17, 06:17 AM

That has changed now to 50island parts

Phoenix406
08-11-17, 11:40 AM
Team Lava must have fallen on hard times. Now they want $25 for 75 Realm Runes. Used to be $15. I spend a ton of $$ on this game, but that's too much for my blood. 67% inflation. Lol! No thanks.

BBHome20
08-11-17, 12:04 PM
Bred Earth & Fire and got Station Dalmation on first try... woohoo 😃

GreytMom
08-11-17, 12:08 PM
Bred Earth & Fire and got Station Dalmation on first try... woohoo 😃

Thanks for letting us know! As usual, we have no idea if these animals are breedable or not without posts like this.

Edit -Just now noticed that there's a quest for the service animals. I still really wish they'd update the description on these though.

Eluzyion
08-11-17, 12:13 PM
Bred Earth & Fire and got Station Dalmation on first try... woohoo ��

Ty! 14 hr breed/15 evolution

fantasyomgloveitpewds
08-11-17, 01:36 PM
Storm8 is too cozy, not editing the description hahaha! Earth and Fire means Rock Rhino and Pyro Pony right?

Eluzyion
08-11-17, 01:38 PM
Storm8 is too cozy, not editing the description hahaha! Earth and Fire means Rock Rhino and Pyro Pony right?

Or any earth/fire animals as used in station Dalmation thread ;)

AppieP
08-11-17, 01:38 PM

Yes your right. There's a thread for the Dalmation

Rynetory2
08-11-17, 07:58 PM
Yes your right. There's a thread for the Dalmation

Here's the link to this thread. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100333-Station-Dalmation-BREEDABLE!

cherrycastleorchard
08-12-17, 02:17 AM
Team Lava must have fallen on hard times. Now they want $25 for 75 Realm Runes. Used to be $15. I spend a ton of $$ on this game, but that's too much for my blood. 67% inflation. Lol! No thanks.

Where r they on sale.for that price? I have one on the side with a Dalmatian as well, but mine is $38.99

GreytMom
08-12-17, 11:13 AM
Where r they on sale.for that price? I have one on the side with a Dalmatian as well, but mine is $38.99

What country are you in? I''d guess it's due to a difference in currency. I'm in the states and it's $24.99 for me.

Peachesdoggy
08-12-17, 11:41 AM
Regarding the price of $25.00 for realms, I would just go to the mine and buy the bombs.It will cost you about 350 in gems. This would be cheaper and more fun.

cherrycastleorchard
08-13-17, 11:44 PM
What country are you in? I''d guess it's due to a difference in currency. I'm in the states and it's $24.99 for me.
In Australia, must be the dif in the dollar

cherrycastleorchard
08-13-17, 11:53 PM
Regarding the price of $25.00 for realms, I would just go to the mine and buy the bombs.It will cost you about 350 in gems. This would be cheaper and more fun.

Just checked the exchange rate and it is $32 certainly not $38.99 so I don't know now. I think I will give it a miss

GreytMom
08-20-17, 04:26 PM
Leaderboard is next. Don't forget to get your long hatching & evolving animals that you've been waiting on in and ready to go. Seafoam Unicorn is in the nest and Grand Unicorn is growing up.

MauiLady7
08-21-17, 01:03 PM
Did anyone catch the date on the LB that popped up about a week ago? Sometimes they wait a day in between events. I need to rebreed, but my evolvolution flower can wait. I sure hope that tournament animals will have longer evolution times. The Sunburst Steed is only 8 hours for hatching & evolving. Not only does one run out of expansions, animals available to evolve is becoming slimmer, except those requiring huge sum of food.

Eluzyion
08-21-17, 01:09 PM
Did anyone catch the date on the LB that popped up about a week ago? Sometimes they wait a day in between events. I need to rebreed, but my evolvolution flower can wait. I sure hope that tournament animals will have longer evolution times. The Sunburst Steed is only 8 hours for hatching & evolving. Not only does one run out of expansions, animals available to evolve is becoming slimmer, except those requiring huge sum of food.

It should start as usual on Tues 11:30 pdt

Clark_Wayne
08-21-17, 01:10 PM
a birthstone pony tournament must be coming soon too ;)

Eluzyion
08-21-17, 01:14 PM

It's about time for Virgo ;)

AppieP
08-21-17, 01:21 PM
It's about time for Virgo ;)

Can't also wait till it's come. But I hope it's not for a tourney. Hope we get the quest for it.

Eluzyion
08-21-17, 01:24 PM
Can't also wait till it's come. But I hope it's not for a tourney. Hope we get the quest for it.

I do too I need a tourney break and birthstone will be one, who knows which will come first or both at once! Lol

Silverrain1
08-21-17, 01:49 PM

I'll just go cry in the corner then lol 😭

AppieP
08-24-17, 01:46 AM
I hope the zodiac Virgo quest coming out soon. Was already trying for a Aquatter. Just got one so soon on my 4th try. If you want one it takes 4ever, and if you not expecting it come to your forest.
Like a said Hope it starts soon. Otherwise I miss a lot of points. Luckily I have a 2nd nest:)

Eluzyion
08-24-17, 01:55 AM
I hope the zodiac Virgo quest coming out soon. Was already trying for a Aquatter. Just got one so soon on my 4th try. If you want one it takes 4ever, and if you not expecting it come to your forest.
Like a said Hope it starts soon. Otherwise I miss a lot of points. Luckily I have a 2nd nest:)

Shhhh! They'll make it a tourney! :x

Everytime people post they pre-bred they give us a tournament instead and I want the quest :(

MystiqueRealm
08-24-17, 02:57 AM
I wanted the quest too, I hope they already have a different Animal set for the tournament and put virgo out for a quest, I noticed months ago if people are ready for a quest they switch it too sigh I've been waiting for virgo too it's my last one I need

AppieP
08-24-17, 06:34 AM
Hope they didn't make it a tourney. The only thing we can do is wait and hope for it.

fantasyomgloveitpewds
08-29-17, 04:37 PM
Will the Sapphire Pony be a recolor of the Amethyst Pony? I hope it won't, they will look too similar

luna2cute
08-31-17, 05:06 PM
Just saw a pop up for the new storybook animals. 2 dogs and a horse...any ideas? Looks like a king and queen but that's all I've got. Lol

speculations?

Rynetory2
08-31-17, 07:29 PM
Here's the thread for the upcoming event.
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100573-A-New-Storybook-Adventure-August-31

fantasyomgloveitpewds
09-09-17, 05:25 PM
When will we be able to level up to Level 300?? And when will the habitat cap change? I am not max on habitats but I am worried.

Silverrain1
09-10-17, 03:28 AM
When will we be able to level up to Level 300?? And when will the habitat cap change? I am not max on habitats but I am worried.

Hopefully soon or there's no point in me playing any more. Maxed out on expansions and habitats. And I have almost every animal in the shop!
We need expansions and more permanent breed able animals. Then I have a wish list as long as my arm but let's start with them first! No point in asking for new stuff if I cnt do anything with it.

fantasyomgloveitpewds
09-10-17, 12:17 PM
Hopefully soon or there's no point in me playing any more. Maxed out on expansions and habitats. And I have almost every animal in the shop!
We need expansions and more permanent breed able animals. Then I have a wish list as long as my arm but let's start with them first! No point in asking for new stuff if I cnt do anything with it.

I agree! We need more Permament Breed animals!! It's been long since they implemented some. Hottweiler, Spinel Ravenstag and Sheepdog are luckily permanent.

AppieP
09-29-17, 12:21 PM
I just got the following pop up:

Silverrain1
09-29-17, 03:00 PM
Has anyone's bomb package from
Videos been fixed? Cos mind haven't (sad face)

HappyHeartBakery
10-01-17, 10:39 AM

Agreed!!!
Can't do anything if I'm maxed out on habitats!

gramland
10-01-17, 11:12 AM
I have had to sell most of my common and rare animals that are still in the shop and sell their habitats to make room for newer ones. Sadly I know I will need some of the common ones to complete Story Books. And they will be very difficult to get when I need them. There is so much area for expansion, just don't understand why its so hard for S8 to do it. Also why can't they raise the habitat cap?. Is it really that hard?. And then we get teased by all the cute animals coming in October?.

Pebblemist
10-02-17, 07:54 PM
Just got this popup.

New event! Let's hope this is easier than the Tea Time one!

Eluzyion
10-02-17, 08:15 PM
Just got this popup.

Hmm.. It's not all that interesting to me so guess I'll play casually and see how it goes. Stock up food time! ;)

Phoenix406
10-02-17, 09:38 PM
Just got this popup.

I just got this, too. I thought we were due for a Storybook, not another world event. 🤔

Eluzyion
10-02-17, 09:45 PM
I just got this, too. I thought we were due for a Storybook, not another world event. ��

I thought SB too, guess they're saving it for a Halloween SB? Idk!

AppieP
10-02-17, 10:44 PM
In also wondering about witch element the creature's would have. Could it be Treent and Halloween for the other maby. Also curious if we are getting a new habitat who can hold these animals as well.

GreytMom
10-03-17, 01:36 AM
I'm actually glad that it's a WE instead of a SB. That generally means more time to stash food. But since that last one was so tough, I may not feel that way if it's 20,000 points to get the last milestone. Hopefully they took our feedback into consideration.

jibro
10-03-17, 01:44 AM
I dont like none of the animals. Would have prefered if they used Bone Bronco as a prize, with the new wolf and something.
I'll be busy anyway, so success everyone who is waiting for this

Funner52
10-03-17, 05:03 AM

Yea I was almost wondering the same thing. My sign is Scorpio. I was wondering if that and Taurus, of course, would come back this year.

Funner52
10-03-17, 05:08 AM
It won’t let me upload a picture, so I’m just gonna tell u. There’s gonna be a new event with the Halloween animals!!!!!! How exciting!

Callyvitale19
10-03-17, 08:59 AM
It won’t let me upload a picture, so I’m just gonna tell u. There’s gonna be a new event with the Halloween animals!!!!!! How exciting!is post 180 the pic you're talking about?

Funner52
10-03-17, 09:07 AM
is post 180 the pic you're talking about?

Could you show it to me?

AppieP
10-03-17, 09:27 AM
Could you show it to me?

Just look between the pages. Post numbers stands on the right top side

Funner52
10-03-17, 09:45 AM
Just look between the pages. Post numbers stands on the right top side

Yes that’s the one!

Silverrain1
10-03-17, 11:10 AM
Has anyone had their bomb package fixed? I now have two in storage and I can't do anything with them

jibro
10-03-17, 11:28 AM
Has anyone had their bomb package fixed? I now have two in storage and I can't do anything with them

Same here. 1 package not working, no text, nothing.

AppieP
10-03-17, 11:29 AM

You can find more about that here;
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101018-Bomb-Package

This is what they have for information so far;

Update:
Apparently there was a bug but the good news is that it has been resolved going forward.

Players who received the package: Please contact Support: support form (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new).

Thanks for getting us information.* Can you tell us what the bomb package is?

I'll try to find out more.

Hope this can help you..

missKristel
10-03-17, 12:15 PM
So many new announcements when I opened the game. Quite confusing.

Silverrain1
10-03-17, 01:39 PM
So many new announcements when I opened the game. Quite confusing.

Yeah, I didn't like it. Way to many and I found it quite misleading. I thought I had to choose over the stead and the cat but it seems not. Waaaaay to much going on and for games that already constantly crash, this is just gonna overload.

Phoenix406
10-03-17, 03:22 PM
I can't get to the support form. :( It keeps saying page not available.

AppieP
10-03-17, 08:38 PM
I can't get to the support form. :( It keeps saying page not available.

Don't know what's wrong. The link worked fine for me. Maby you can try it lather.

supster50
10-04-17, 03:38 AM

I have a few also that I can't access. Would be nice to be able to use them

Silverrain1
10-04-17, 12:28 PM
I have a few also that I can't access. Would be nice to be able to use them

Definitely. I don't understand why we need to fill out a form, if there was an issue with the package, surely they fix it their end then that fixes our end. Like the time the world event token giver kept glitching out and rolling back games. We didn't need to fill out forms then

mypreciou83
10-19-17, 12:26 PM
Any ideas on the next event and when it may start?

Phoenix406
10-19-17, 12:29 PM

Probably tomorrow late morning/early afternoon, but I don't know for sure and I haven't seen any pop-ups to tell us what type of event it might be. They have mixed up the order, so we can't count on there being a leaderboard right after a storybook anymore. Or was it a world event right after a storybook? Anyway, they are shaking things up!

mypreciou83
10-19-17, 12:31 PM
Probably tomorrow late morning/early afternoon, but I don't know for sure and I haven't seen any pop-ups to tell us what type of event it might be. They have mixed up the order, so we can't count on there being a leaderboard right after a storybook anymore. Or was it a world event right after a storybook? Anyway, they are shaking things up!

Okay great thanks so much! I always like to stay ahead of it supply wise.

Eluzyion
10-19-17, 05:49 PM

The usual start time is Friday 11:30 am PDT.. Since we had WE and SB we are thinking LB next but not sure since LB was always before SB they changed our schedule lol ;)

Pebblemist
10-19-17, 07:07 PM
Welp. Just got this popup. LB it is!

Rynetory2
10-19-17, 07:46 PM
Welp. Just got this popup. LB it is!

Here's the event thread. :)

Thread: Leaderboard: Twilight Woods - 2017 Oct 20 (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101372-Leaderboard-Twilight-Woods-2017-Oct-20)

Phoenix406
10-24-17, 12:17 PM
Oh, yay! Today's update includes a bunch of animals that can only be purchased, not bred. Of course, even if they were breedable, I wouldn't be able to breed them anyway. I might as well give up.

Funner52
10-24-17, 01:00 PM
Just saw!!!!!! The zodiac Scorpio is back!!!!!!! I am so happy because this is my zodiac animal!!! I can not stop smiling!!!!!:D So happy!!!!!!

AppieP
10-26-17, 10:34 AM
Habitat sale for the Zodiacs habs please.

BBHome20
10-26-17, 10:57 AM
Habitat sale for the Zodiacs habs please.

Yes please, I have 2 but got them way back in the early spring!

Listal
10-26-17, 11:22 AM
Could there be a time that we pay 1,000,000 in game coins and upgrade habitats from 3 to 4 spots?

Or use game coin. Very high price to buy expansion areas? I have like 8 mill or more and nothing to spend it on

These are hust ideas

MystiqueRealm
10-26-17, 12:03 PM
Could there be a time that we pay 1,000,000 in game coins and upgrade habitats from 3 to 4 spots?

Or use game coin. Very high price to buy expansion areas? I have like 8 mill or more and nothing to spend it on

These are hust ideas

Upgrading with coins would be a big help in giving us more room for animals

Pebblemist
10-27-17, 06:01 PM
Hey, just got the November animal popup!

Phoenix406
10-27-17, 06:46 PM
Hey, just got the November animal popup!

Looks like some cool animals. Some of them seem to be pairs. I don't normally like creatures that look like people, but these are kind of cool - they aren't as homely as the original Treent animals. I'm excited, but also exhausted just thinking about all the "work" (and $$$) it will take to acquire these animals. I wish that there were a way to get ahead on expansions so that I could have enough habitats for everything. If I had tons of money to blow, I think I'd just buy all the runes I need for expansions and finish expanding my forest. Collecting runes and waiting to be able to expand is such a grind. Maybe that's just me - I have a tendency to get a bit obsessive.

NannaSherry
10-29-17, 07:13 AM

These are hust ideas

Ha ha ha. I have OVER 2.3 billion coins. No lie.

supster50
10-31-17, 12:05 PM
Has any one gotten an update today?

MystiqueRealm
10-31-17, 12:07 PM
Lol I just posted same, nope its late, hopefully they're testing bugs this time

gramland
10-31-17, 12:37 PM
Could be a time change like they did for LB, and yes hope they are working on the bugs.

Eluzyion
10-31-17, 12:43 PM
Could be a time change like they did for LB, and yes hope they are working on the bugs.

If it's a time change they should have the courtesy to announce that. I'm not getting up in the middle of the night for this game.

gramland
10-31-17, 12:53 PM
If it's a time change they should have the courtesy to announce that. I'm not getting up in the middle of the night for this game.
I agree, they should let us know if it will be a different time. That way we could at least prepare for it.

Callyvitale19
10-31-17, 12:56 PM
If it's a time change they should have the courtesy to announce that. I'm not getting up in the middle of the night for this game.you're right. They need to have better communication. Can a mod please find out if there is a problem with the update or a time change? Thank you

Jojocl141587
10-31-17, 01:16 PM
The events just got released

Rynetory2
10-31-17, 10:10 PM
The events just got released

Here are the event threads
Royal Fairies - 2017 Oct 31 (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101566-New-Animals-Fairies-and-More-in-November)
Signs of Spring - 2017 Oct 31 (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101556-EVENT-Signs-of-Spring-2017-Oct-31) (world event)

AppieP
11-04-17, 03:33 AM
Dont know where to post it, but want to be sure everyone can read it so... Everyone be prepared for the maintenance for all the games tomorrow 01:55 am PDT time zone.
To be sure you don't be losing any points during the events here a link to convert the time in your time zone. It worked well for me.
09:55 CET.

www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter-classic.html

Rynetory2
11-04-17, 06:51 AM
Dont know where to post it, but want to be sure everyone can read it so... Everyone be prepared for the maintenance for all the games tomorrow 01:55 am PDT time zone.
To be sure you don't be losing any points during the events here a link to convert the time in your time zone. It worked well for me.
09:55 CET.

www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter-classic.html

Here is the link to the maintenance thread in the Discussion forum.

Thread: **Scheduled Maintenance - Sunday, 2017 Nov 5 (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101656-**Scheduled-Maintenance-Sunday-2017-Nov-5)

Thanks for pointing it out that the other link didnt work. I've informed the CM and fixed the link. :)

GreytMom
11-18-17, 01:07 PM
This is my first Black Friday since I started playing. Do I want to stock up on gems while I have a sale today or will most of the offers be cash packages?

Destiel0918
11-18-17, 01:13 PM
This is my first Black Friday since I started playing. Do I want to stock up on gems while I have a sale today or will most of the offers be cash packages?

We usually have gotten sales on black friday .- many habitats and treasure animals, etc have always been on sale - so it is wise to save gems for that - just in case. I would save gems.

adrianalima4
11-20-17, 05:27 AM

Definitely take advantage of the gem sale they don?t offer them on the day because they know people will pay full price for the gems with all the great offers! :)

carolineannlv
11-28-17, 10:22 AM
I'm going to assume there'll be a forest party starting tonight or Friday. Unless they double back, as they have before, and throw in another SB out of order.

Either way, I'm prepped for Forest party just in case.

EDIT: Just got a Forest Party: Seasonal Sounds COMING SOON message come up. So that answers that one.
It has the Music Type on it, so I assume they're bringing out new animals along that line.

There's a Robin that has cinnamon and other mull spices on it, a Sheep that looks like snow with holly on it, and a flying Elk in all sorts of beautiful blue and purple hues.

Clark_Wayne
11-28-17, 10:55 AM
coming event : forest party (world event)

31aug2002
11-28-17, 11:00 AM
I'm going to assume there'll be a forest party starting tonight or Friday. Unless they double back, as they have before, and throw in another SB out of order.

Either way, I'm prepped for Forest party just in case.

EDIT: Just got a Forest Party: Seasonal Sounds COMING SOON message come up. So that answers that one.
It has the Music Type on it, so I assume they're bringing out new animals along that line.

There's a Robin that has cinnamon and other mull spices on it, a Sheep that looks like snow with holly on it, and a flying Elk in all sorts of beautiful blue and purple hues.

The Forest Party event would be world community event . We collect a certain item and earn gifts. Items are collected from evolving farming etc.
Right??
Restarted playing game again just recently so just bring me up to speed.

carolineannlv
11-28-17, 03:24 PM
The Forest Party event would be world community event . We collect a certain item and earn gifts. Items are collected from evolving farming etc.
Right??
Restarted playing game again just recently so just bring me up to speed.

Collected by Hatching, Breeding, Farming, Evolving
and by completing other tasks.

It was called 'World Event' or 'World Community Event' as you said, in the past.

AppieP
12-05-17, 01:35 PM
New Storybook started. New animal Zinguin (Probably needed for SB) lightning/water 5 hours breeding time (common)

purple_58
01-02-18, 04:24 AM
Why are they making us breed specific animals that seem impossible to get (unless you can afford gems) because they are so hard to get you run out of time on the story book quests? Very frustrating ����

AppieP
01-02-18, 01:27 PM
All the Zodiac creatures are on sale through 01/09 for 500 gems each.

Does this mean we don't get the Capricorn quest this month?
And I was hoping they put the habitats on sale as well. Bummer.

Cranlink14606
01-02-18, 02:05 PM
All the Zodiac creatures are on sale through 01/09 for 500 gems each.

Does this mean we don't get the Capricorn quest this month?
And I was hoping they put the habitats on sale as well. Bummer.

I was wondering the same thing. I am actually missing 4 but I can't spend that much money for 1 much less 4. Plus I have had a nest tied up all month with spring wing lol. I am only missing 1 birthstone pony, Garnet, so hopefully they will offer it at least in an event.

carolineannlv
01-04-18, 02:39 AM
Tomorrow's event would be a 'Forest Party' again. I believe they went out of sequence with the SB, so it's not for sure. I kind of hope it's because they're refining the Forest Party format.

Otherwise we might need to be thinking about our food reserves if it turns out to be an LB.

AppieP
01-04-18, 03:00 AM
Tomorrow's event would be a 'Forest Party' again. I believe they went out of sequence with the SB, so it's not for sure. I kind of hope it's because they're refining the Forest Party format.

Otherwise we might need to be thinking about our food reserves if it turns out to be an LB.

Did you get a pop-up for that? I think there will be probably a new WE coming our way.

carolineannlv
01-04-18, 11:09 AM
WE = Forest Party (I prefer saying World Event too thought).

Not yet. It's a guess based on the sequence. I hope they drop a pop up tonight for whatever is coming tomorrow. So I know what to prep for. I don't have enough food for another LB.

Penguin2016
01-04-18, 05:05 PM

Just got a pop up. Tomorrow’s event is, in fact, a forest party/WE. Let’s hope they fixed the issues present in the WEs over the past few months.

judyandthecat
01-04-18, 06:10 PM
Just got a pop up. Tomorrow?s event is, in fact, a forest party/WE. Let?s hope they fixed the issues present in the WEs over the past few months.

Oh My.....please, please let that forest kitty be the first prize

Penguin2016
01-04-18, 07:01 PM

Based on the size of the animals in the image, I’d say the dog is the first prize (yay!) and the cat would probably be the second one (not sure which would be the individual prize and which would be the community prize). The horse is probably the last individual prize and will therefore most likely be unobtainable :(

judyandthecat
01-04-18, 07:28 PM
Based on the size of the animals in the image, I’d say the dog is the first prize (yay!) and the cat would probably be the second one (not sure which would be the individual prize and which would be the community prize). The horse is probably the last individual prize and will therefore most likely be unobtainable :(

Hoping the cat is not something we have to breed.

PookieBearsGirl
01-04-18, 08:05 PM
The horse is probably the last individual prize and will therefore most likely be unobtainable :(

Oh fudge! Now I'm torn... Do I spend my gems on buying the rest of the way to Santa Paws or "attempting" to speed breed to that gorgeous horse?!:confused: Decisions, decisions...

AppieP
01-04-18, 10:41 PM

Love the cat:cool: and dog. Don't know if the horse is the grand price, and if I will go for it. To many horses in the game and in my forest with all the Birthstone Pony's etc...

MystiqueRealm
01-04-18, 10:54 PM
I love the horses and try for every one, can't be too many for me!

Penguin2016
01-04-18, 11:25 PM
Oh fudge! Now I'm torn... Do I spend my gems on buying the rest of the way to Santa Paws or "attempting" to speed breed to that gorgeous horse?!:confused: Decisions, decisions...

I’d suggest waiting until this event opens before deciding. Santa paws will still be there for several more days, and you’ll be able to see how many points you need for the horse and whether it is worth it to you to spend the gems to get it.

AppieP
01-04-18, 11:48 PM
I’d suggest waiting until this event opens before deciding. Santa paws will still be there for several more days, and you’ll be able to see how many points you need for the horse and whether it is worth it to you to spend the gems to get it.

On the other hand, speed breeding NOW with double stocking stuffers for breeding is cheaper, than paying gems (1 for every stocking stuffer you missed) after this event is over. I can imaging how PookieBearsGirl feels like. I was thinking the same way, but I have decided not to. More than enough Winter creatures for me. Let's see how hard the WE would be. Probably it takes a while when figuring out how many points we all need to the grand price in the Forest Party

Funner52
01-05-18, 06:04 AM
Just saw the pop up, ok, I have come to like leaderboards. I can admit. but THE COMMUNITY EVENTS? Thats a totally different story. They are practically impossible! The last animal is SOOO pretty, but you think you can get it? NO WAY!!!!����