PDA

View Full Version : Wealth Corgi - 2017 May 12

Clark_Wayne
05-12-17, 11:53 AM
Non breedable, only bought

hatching time : 24h
evolving time : 40h

sold for 800 gems with 2 gems per day back : 400 days (13 months) before starting earning gems !
though the corgi is really cute , i'm not going to buy it :(

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36777

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36778

poofyena
05-12-17, 12:06 PM
I love Corgi's, was super tempted but in another thread it was worked out how long it would take to make back the gems spent to buy it. I'm not sure it's worth it for me....but corgi is soooooo cute.

AppieP
05-12-17, 12:31 PM
To bad I just bought the new spring habitat. Now I don't have enough gems anymore. And before i spend my entire earnings, I have made a deal with myself. Only 1 payment every month (on sale)😊. If I knew before this was coming I had waited.

GreytMom
05-12-17, 01:25 PM
Thanks for doing the math for us, Clarke_Wayne. Much appreciated.

Silverrain1
05-12-17, 03:39 PM
It's lovely but I only have 220 gems and dnt plan to buy any more! If my game didn't keep crashing, I'd happily buy more gems and see this as a long term investment but unfortunately it's not stopped.

Phoenix406
05-12-17, 04:01 PM
When I look at the Wealth Corgi on the sale page, it says it earns 1 gem/2 days, but the banner above says 2 gems/day. So I assume that as a baby it is one every other day, and as an adult it is 2 gems per day. Is that correct? If so, then my math in the other thread was way off, and clark_Wayne's math above is correct. This makes it a bit more appealing. But can we guarantee the game will be here in 400 days? *thinking emoji*

judyandthecat
05-12-17, 04:09 PM
Judy smiles and says I am in this game for the long haul the egg is on the nest!

Clark_Wayne
05-12-17, 04:17 PM
When I look at the Wealth Corgi on the sale page, it says it earns 1 gem/2 days, but the banner above says 2 gems/day. So I assume that as a baby it is one every other day, and as an adult it is 2 gems per day. Is that correct? If so, then my math in the other thread was way off, and clark_Wayne's math above is correct. This makes it a bit more appealing. But can we guarantee the game will be here in 400 days? *thinking emoji*
yes 1 gem per day at level 1 , 2 gems per day at level 15 ;)

Alideh
05-12-17, 05:17 PM
It's lovely but I only have 220 gems and dnt plan to buy any more! If my game didn't keep crashing, I'd happily buy more gems and see this as a long term investment but unfortunately it's not stopped.

I'm sorry to hear that you are still having that problem :(
My game used to crash then stopped and then started again and then stopped. I can finally visit some neighbors at times without it crashing everytime I visit someone and this was after I freed up a lot more space on my phone plus deleting apps.
If there are things you don't need on your phone or things you can write down you should give that a try and delete them.
Hope it helps.

AppieP
05-12-17, 10:43 PM
How is it always possible you know the incubation and evo times so soon Clark_Wayne. Much appreciated don't get me wrong, but you say you don't feel to like to buy the Wealth Corgi, and I don't see any post from others who just bought this creature and know it. And still you know the times🤔. LOL. Do you have some connections with the creaters of S8 members maby? 😉

adrianalima4
05-13-17, 04:02 AM
It's funny that people consider whether they will make a profit on gems with the gem producing animals, and yet don't consider it for normal animals
Just a thought! :)

poofyena
05-13-17, 04:46 AM
For me its because I dont really spend gems on any other animals. If they are breedable i try and breed them if not I usually don't consider buying them.
So to drop 50 euro on an animal of course I'll want to know if it is going to make back the gems in a worthwhile time :)

Clark_Wayne
05-13-17, 06:46 AM
How is it always possible you know the incubation and evo times so soon Clark_Wayne. Much appreciated don't get me wrong, but you say you don't feel to like to buy the Wealth Corgi, and I don't see any post from others who just bought this creature and know it. And still you know the times🤔. LOL. Do you have some connections with the creaters of S8 members maby? 😉

no i'm not connected to s8 or any of their staff :D
but i have my own reliable sources ;)

tromalyt
05-13-17, 08:24 AM
I had 710 gems so I bought 120 gem for $4.50 and I bought the Corgi.

I was trying to get it without buying gems but i hit a gem trap, first I hit in ages, and I lost 40 gems.

sparklegirly
05-15-17, 01:32 PM
Is this sale ending by tomorrow's update, or will it go until Friday?

JustKay
05-15-17, 08:28 PM
I bought it! 2 gems a day is the fastest gem producing rate available so I think it's a worthy investment, even though I don't think I like the design so much. A LB should be coming up next after this world event so I'll be able to evo it up to max pretty quick soon.

JustKay
05-17-17, 11:32 PM
Bought a second one while on sale since I had a spare 800. Better value than any of the others I don't have yet seeing as it seems they won't go on sale beyond the initial release sale

Phoenix406
05-18-17, 12:06 PM
I'm weak. I bought it, largely because I think it's cute.

Clark_Wayne
05-18-17, 02:43 PM
Bought a second one while on sale since I had a spare 800. Better value than any of the others I don't have yet seeing as it seems they won't go on sale beyond the initial release sale

what ! you are wasting your hard earned gifts !! :eek: LOL

JustKay
05-19-17, 04:38 AM
what ! you are wasting your hard earned gifts !! :eek: LOL

It's called investing. All of those treasured gifts will live with me forever in the corgis returning 4 gems a day, which is a pretty good earning rate :D

Clark_Wayne
05-19-17, 06:21 AM
It's called investing. All of those treasured gifts will live with me forever in the corgis returning 4 gems a day, which is a pretty good earning rate :D

i think you misread LOL
you got 4 gems/2 days ;) so you start earning gems only after 13 months :D

JustKay
05-19-17, 08:03 AM
I have two corgis now so in the one habitat it should generate 4 a day... I think :)

Clark_Wayne
05-19-17, 08:37 AM
I have two corgis now so in the one habitat it should generate 4 a day... I think :)

yes with 2 corgis you receive 4 gems per day, but still it will take you 13 months before starting earning from them ;)
btw i advice you to separate them because habitat limit is 4 gems ;)
besides it doesn't work like DS treasure dragons : you don't have gems faster and you got the collect icon only when 1 of the corgis reached 2 gems

Phoenix406
05-19-17, 11:41 AM
Wow, it takes even more time to start earning with that 40 hour evolution time. *eye roll emoji*

JustKay
05-19-17, 03:21 PM
yes with 2 corgis you receive 4 gems per day, but still it will take you 13 months before starting earning from them ;)
btw i advice you to separate them because habitat limit is 4 gems ;)
besides it doesn't work like DS treasure dragons : you don't have gems faster and you got the collect icon only when 1 of the corgis reached 2 gems

Right now they are separate since I have the space on my island and I only have one of most of the other gem producing animals. Another good reason to keep them separate is that while you evolve them up, moving them in and out of habitats resets whatever half gem was in progress, or at least that's what I noticed in DS. Now that we have an LB, they're going to grow up real fast :D

Clark_Wayne
05-19-17, 04:03 PM
Right now they are separate since I have the space on my island and I only have one of most of the other gem producing animals. Another good reason to keep them separate is that while you evolve them up, moving them in and out of habitats resets whatever half gem was in progress, or at least that's what I noticed in DS. Now that we have an LB, they're going to grow up real fast :D

i don't think it reset like in DS when you move in out .
each animal have their own timer.
and when you collect the gems , timer didn't reset neither , unlike DS.
at least that's what i have with my animals . i don't if it is still the same with the news ones

JustKay
05-29-17, 07:29 PM
i don't think it reset like in DS when you move in out .
each animal have their own timer.
and when you collect the gems , timer didn't reset neither , unlike DS.
at least that's what i have with my animals . i don't if it is still the same with the news ones

Would be great if it doesn't reset. I'll do some experimentation sometime