PDA

View Full Version : Super rare dragon traded by small gems?!?

DragonPhoenix6
05-10-17, 10:22 AM
Hey guys, some of you must have realised that the mining dragon, Rose Magma, is only tradable for small gems! It is a super rare dragon and it's the first time ever since I play this game that a super rare mining dragon only gives small gems at the trading portal.. a lot of old time players, myself included, hasn't managed to craft the quartz dragon yet, S8 could you please change that and give us big gems for trading this dragon please? Thank you so much :o

[S8] Elsa
05-10-17, 10:34 AM
This is correct. It may not be apparent because being unbreedable and untradable often go together, but it's because she's unbreedable (even though she's super rare).

DragonPhoenix6
05-10-17, 03:06 PM
That's a shame but never mind, I will keep trying for a super rare pink hybrid to trade, thanks for the reply Elsa

Clark_Wayne
05-10-17, 07:24 PM
this is not the 1st time . i think this is the 3rd or the 4th super rare dragon that we trade for small gems. (i don't remember which ones :D)

DragonPhoenix6
05-12-17, 04:43 PM
Oh I see! I suppose I just remembered the "happy trades" then... :D thanks for the update Clark :)

JustKay
05-15-17, 05:51 PM
I feel that small gems are more useful in the long run as there are bingo goals to craft larger gems (although I haven't seen one in Gold League for a while). Once you craft a Quartz, large pink gems are pretty useless. Out of all the small gems, pink ones are the ones i have the least of.