PDA

View Full Version : Customers stuck by the door...

Unregistered
03-15-11, 11:18 AM
My storm ID is Gazav6... My customers stuck at the door & unable to
Get seated to eat. I am on level 57. This error started today!!
Please help!!

Unregistered
03-15-11, 12:07 PM
The same thing happened to me on my ipone4. I just deleted the app and downloaded it again. I didn't lose anything, everything stayed exactly the same.

Unregistered
03-15-11, 02:34 PM
My Id is pworld and the name of restaurant is p's kitchen... Customers have been stuck by the door for over a day now.. Pls help out..

lizzy
03-15-11, 02:56 PM
If you mean they are getting stuck at the host table, I have the same problem now and then. Rather than delete the app, I just enter 'Design' mode and shuffled the host table. Not necessarily to a different spot, but move it around a bit.
Hope this helps! :)

I also think that a 'ghost host table' has something to do with customers getting stuck, as it cannot be moved or deleted at all.

Alyceinwonderlad
03-15-11, 04:59 PM
Level 40 & people are all stuck at the door! I tried design, moved the podium around, checked for a ghost podium by changing the flooring, and I am out of ideas. No idea how to reset. Can anyone tell me what to do? I hate to lose everything.

Generalmadness
03-15-11, 06:15 PM
Apparently a lot of folks are having this problem. Hopefully that means it will be fixed soon! Mine was better after I rebooted my iPad, but now they just come in and freeze again. Never had this problem before the update.

Unregistered
03-15-11, 06:25 PM
Mine have been stuck too...tried different things! Hope they fix it soon since more than one person is having a problem. ;)

Unregistered
03-15-11, 06:30 PM
My stormID is minmouse, my customers are stuck at the door. Please help

Mr Disco
03-15-11, 09:14 PM
Everyone is stuck at door. All day now! I'm getting money but they just pile at door. Nothing helps.

Mr Disco
03-15-11, 09:22 PM
Just delete and reinstall. Trust me it fixes the customers stuck at door and you don't loose a thing! I tried everything but this worked! Ya back to my addiction!

Mr Disco
03-15-11, 10:36 PM
Customers unstuck but can't place new tables or chairs cuz it doesn't sync.... Any suggestions for this new issue?

Mel19
03-16-11, 12:49 AM
Customers unstuck but can't place new tables or chairs cuz it doesn't sync.... Any suggestions for this new issue?

Yep, this one seems to be a new bug too. There is another thread about this bug, and I have been having the same problem, but I dont have the new update, so it seems it isn't just to do with the new update, but started at the same time.

Unregistered
03-16-11, 02:07 AM
They can't walk to their seats
So i cannot gain money from any food I served !!
What should I do?
Pls help me

Unregistered
03-16-11, 07:05 AM
Everyone is stuck at door. All day now! I'm getting money but they just pile at door. Nothing helps.

Same for me. The main thing is that food is still being sold.

Unregistered
03-17-11, 02:15 PM
Just delete and reinstall. Trust me it fixes the customers stuck at door and you don't loose a thing! I tried everything but this worked! Ya back to my addiction!

thanx for the advice,, i had the same problem so i deleted it and re-installed, now back to addiction again :s

Unregistered
03-17-11, 05:25 PM
I have the same issue and it started on Tuesday 15-03-2011. Please help!!!!

Unregistered
03-17-11, 05:27 PM
If you mean they are getting stuck at the host table, I have the same problem now and then. Rather than delete the app, I just enter 'Design' mode and shuffled the host table. Not necessarily to a different spot, but move it around a bit.
Hope this helps! :)

I also think that a 'ghost host table' has something to do with customers getting stuck, as it cannot be moved or deleted at all.

I tried this- didnt work

Unregistered
03-17-11, 05:34 PM
You people really think that TeamLazy is going to help you?

Think again.

Unregistered
03-17-11, 09:53 PM
I thought mine was the only one having this problem. It's just stuck at thr door even if I click other people's restaurants they are also stuck at the door. Tried moving e host table but the problem is still there

Unregistered
03-19-11, 02:16 PM
They are stuck by the door, they just take
One step then stop. I tried moving the host
Tavel but thy are still stuck at the door.

Kasselmeister
03-20-11, 08:49 AM
I reinstalled and it did the same thing when I restarted the app. Kind of a serious flaw not to be caught by QA or caught but not fixed by the dev team.

imartie
03-20-11, 09:35 AM
I just restart my phone, was back to normal afterwards.

Unregistered
03-20-11, 01:29 PM
My id netty027 my restaurant name is nets diner ! This is the second time this week that people have been stuck at the door !! Please help ! This makes no sence ! Also my game at random freezes or I'll cook 3 or 4 dishes at the same time and it'll say I'm outta sync and all the dishes are gone and so are the points that I used to cook the food ! I love restaurant story but with this many issues Mayb I need ta love something else I am a level 75

kjaede
03-20-11, 08:24 PM
I had this problem after I downloaded the update. It took me a long time to figure out what to do. I moved furniture around, changed tiles and did many silly things.

The way to fix it is to delete the game and download it again. Nothing will change and all your data will still be there.

Unregistered
03-20-11, 09:12 PM
My storm ID is Buzzmammy... My customers stuck at the door & unable to
Get seated to eat. I am on level 46. This error started today!!
Please help!!

Unregistered
03-20-11, 09:21 PM
switching 2 a new phone My storm8 id is CherrieV Game name Mamituya, I am a level 29 on Restaurant and on Bakery Story I live the game but my phone its dying getting a new one on Monday 21st n I wanna continue playing but I don't wanna start over how do I switch to new cell phone? Any help would b great... THANX!

Unregistered
03-21-11, 11:50 AM
My storm ID is Gazav6... My customers stuck at the door & unable to
Get seated to eat. I am on level 57. This error started today!!
Please help!!

I had the same thing happened to me I tried the moving the host stand and it didnt work the thing to do is just delete it and then reload it. Truly it works, nothing will be lost. promise

Unregistered
03-21-11, 11:52 AM
My id netty027 my restaurant name is nets diner ! This is the second time this week that people have been stuck at the door !! Please help ! This makes no sence ! Also my game at random freezes or I'll cook 3 or 4 dishes at the same time and it'll say I'm outta sync and all the dishes are gone and so are the points that I used to cook the food ! I love restaurant story but with this many issues Mayb I need ta love something else I am a level 75

I had the same thing happened to me I tried the moving the host stand and it didnt work the thing to do is just delete it and then reload it. Truly it works, nothing will be lost. promise

Debsy44
03-25-11, 07:51 AM
Happening to me today too!! Funny it was fine before I updated the app!?! Please advise asap Debsy44

Debsy44
03-25-11, 07:58 AM
Just did as advised and deleted it and reinstalled it and customers no longer stuck at door!! Thnx guys :-)

Rachael98
04-19-11, 04:29 PM
There are a few ways around this. Try rebooting your iPod/iPhone/iPad/Android OR double tap the home button on your machine, then hold the apps that appear at the bottom until they wiggle and have a White "-" on a red background. Hit it OR uninstall then reinstall the app.

yvie46
04-19-11, 08:29 PM
same thing here. Turned phone off and started again.

Rachael98
04-24-11, 03:10 PM
If problems persist, e-mail support@teamlava.com. Happy Easter.