View Full Version : World Event : Pretty Petals 2017 ** POLL ADDED**

Clark_Wayne
05-09-17, 12:26 PM
TIPS :

- Pretty Petals from breeding are x2
- you get pretty petals from the mine !
- you get pretty petals from the Hotter Otter tournament
- you need 250 pretty petals per day to reach the last individual prize

1st individual prize : 25 Pretty Petals - Flower Tower drops 4 Pretty Petals every 4h
2nd individual prize : 250 Pretty Petals - Fantastic Flower (deco)
3rd individual prize : 850 Pretty Petals - Flower Tree (deco)
4th individual prize : 1750 Pretty Petals - MariGoat (Spring Earth, super rare, hatching 20h, evolving 20h)
5th individual prize : 2500 Pretty Petals - Poppy Puppy (Spring Fire, super rare, hatching 12h, evolving 13h)

community prizes available at 1100 pretty petals :
1st community prize : 85.000.000 pretty petals (deco)
2nd community prize : (deco)
last community prize : Flowler (spring water, rare, hatching 14h, evolving 15h)

Flower Tower

MariGoat egg

Poppy Puppy egg

Flowler egg

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36784

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36792

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36763

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36764

Clark_Wayne
05-09-17, 12:38 PM
36763 36764

Silverrain1
05-09-17, 12:44 PM
Hey there, I got 3 tokens per bomb from the nine and I got it on all 29 bombs! (My 2 accounts together)

Phoenix406
05-09-17, 01:45 PM
If I'd known they were going to come out with such a cool new habitat, I would have skipped the second Puddle Park that I bought today. In 13 days I will only be able to do one expansion, so can only get one of these cool new habitats. Oh well. I really like the animals and so forth in this event! <3

AppieP
05-09-17, 02:17 PM
Its seems to be we are getting a habitat also in the community prizes so it looks.

MauiLady7
05-09-17, 02:27 PM
Hey there, I got 3 tokens per bomb from the nine and I got it on all 29 bombs! (My 2 accounts together)

I did too Silverrain! So if we only get 2 animals in the main event, I wonder how we get the other 5? Maybe 3 from the Community prizes but that still would leave 2? I'm curious as these are not available through breeding! Hopefully they will add more in the main event line, hence the wait. Fingers crossed :D
That's a very nice Enchanted Garden Habitat that hold dark, nature and spring animals on sale for 200 gems! Nice design work :D

Cdnfroglover
05-09-17, 02:30 PM
So excited... this is the first event in quite a while that interests me! Yippy! The habitat is so pretty, I may spring for it... ha ha ha get it? Spring? Anyone? 😄

Silverrain1
05-09-17, 03:09 PM
I did too Silverrain! So if we only get 2 animals in the main event, I wonder how we get the other 5? Maybe 3 from the Community prizes but that still would leave 2? I'm curious as these are not available through breeding! Hopefully they will add more in the main event line, hence the wait. Fingers crossed :D
That's a very nice Enchanted Garden Habitat that hold dark, nature and spring animals on sale for 200 gems! Nice design work :D

Hi, sorry I've had a bad day lol! But I'm not sure what other animals you are talking about? I see 2 as individual prizes. Then definitely one in the community prize but maybe 2. I'm not sure if the first community prize is actually decor lol.

Silverrain1
05-09-17, 03:10 PM
So excited... this is the first event in quite a while that interests me! Yippy! The habitat is so pretty, I may spring for it... ha ha ha get it? Spring? Anyone? 😄

Ah hahahahahaha lol. I liked it.

Phoenix406
05-09-17, 03:11 PM
Its seems to be we are getting a habitat also in the community prizes so it looks.
I see that! I'm very happy to have a habitat prize. I think some of us had been asking for that instead of more decorations.

Phoenix406
05-09-17, 03:13 PM
@cdnfroglover Good one! :D

@MauiLady7 What are these 5 animals of which you speak?

mutley00
05-09-17, 04:05 PM
Thanks for posting Clark_Wayne
The 2nd Individual prize won at 250 Prize Petals is the Fantastic Flower (reissue from Spring Forward World Event).

Alideh
05-09-17, 04:08 PM
I'm so glad it started today, I would have been behind if it started yesterday. I barely was able to play.
The animals are cute/gorgeous especially the owl and the puppy <3
The habitat is gorgeous, the only thing that gets me is the faded bluish/greenish... I feel like only blue and dark purple animals will fit well in there. But other than that the trees with the lanters are gorgeous. Gives off a fantasy and a Fairy theme :D

MauiLady7
05-09-17, 04:54 PM
Hi, sorry I've had a bad day lol! But I'm not sure what other animals you are talking about? I see 2 as individual prizes. Then definitely one in the community prize but maybe 2. I'm not sure if the first community prize is actually decor lol.

Well my World Event icon or timeline hasn't shown up so maybe we're even-tee hee! I might need to restart my iPad. I found the 7 animals in the shop! at least in mine they are. They are all with the spring element Peony Pony,super rare,nature, Snapdragon, super rare,fire, Dandelion, Rare, nature, Tulip Topar, rare, nature, Marigoat,super rare, earth, Poppy Puppy, super rare, fire, Flowler, rare, water.

I listed them and I hope that they don't disappear when I reboot. Strange because the timeline isn't showing up on my android either--hmmmm

Clark_Wayne
05-09-17, 05:00 PM

I see that! I'm very happy to have a habitat prize. I think some of us had been asking for that instead of more decorations.

i don't think the 2nd community prize is a habitat. looks more like another deco.
the design seems to be based upon some old deco (see below ;))

36767 36768

AppieP
05-09-17, 08:42 PM
Bummer😣. Would really liked to see a habitat into the community prizes.

Phoenix406
05-09-17, 08:52 PM
@MauiLady7 Unfortunately, Peony Pony, Snapdragon, Tulip Tapir, and Dandelion are for purchase only. Not breedable, not winnable.

The Marigoat, Flowler, and Poppy Puppy are winnable prizes in the world event.

Clark_Wayne
05-09-17, 09:03 PM
@MauiLady7 Unfortunately, Peony Pony, Snapdragon, Tulip Tapir, and Dandelion are for purchase only. Not breedable, not winnable.

yes they are from previous world event , years ago
Peony Pony and Snap Dragon are super rare
Tulip Tapir and Dandelion are rare

Phoenix406
05-09-17, 09:38 PM
Bummer. It would cost around $50 worth of gems to get all 4 of them.

MauiLady7
05-10-17, 12:15 AM

The Marigoat, Flowler, and Poppy Puppy are winnable prizes in the world event.

Well thanks for clarifying this for me, I guess I didn't scroll down far enough to read this, though I should know better. Some are rather adorable and
at least the gem purchase price is reasonable for an animal. I however still have 3 spring elements in my storage from a previous event. Not sure if I need that many spring elements to battle with.

Is anyone else having problems with the timeline not showing up in their game? It's not showing up in either my iPad or my android. Should I let S8 know so they can correct the problem? I kind of miss it as it helps one know where they stand in the event.

Clark_Wayne
05-10-17, 10:58 AM
9 days and 30 min left
you need to have 250 pretty petals
if you want to reach the last individual prize

[S8] Elsa
05-10-17, 11:06 AM
i don't think the 2nd community prize is a habitat. looks more like another deco.
the design seems to be based upon some old deco (see below ;))

36767 36768

Yep, it's a deco. :3

~teaser~: it has lil fishies in it

Silverrain1
05-10-17, 11:13 AM
Lost a whole day! Crashed, reinstalled and crashed again!

Clark_Wayne
05-10-17, 11:17 AM
Lost a whole day! Crashed, reinstalled and crashed again!

poor you ! :eek:

Silverrain1
05-10-17, 11:19 AM
poor you ! :eek:

Thank you. Not happy at all 😡

Scangelina
05-10-17, 11:25 AM
I still don't have my Flower Tower😠

[S8] Elsa
05-10-17, 11:59 AM
I still don't have my Flower Tower��

You do. Please check under "All" tab. Functional decorations are buildings, so they do not show under the Decor category. :)

Elunei
05-10-17, 03:07 PM
Aw. That's disappointing. I was really hoping that the second community prize was a habitat. :( My husband was almost sure that it was! I guess it would just be too good to be true. I'll still see what I can get though. The animals are quite nice.

Sakrysta
05-10-17, 07:36 PM
All the new animals are really cute! And we have a new element combo with the Flowler - Spring/Water! It's nice to see a flying owl again too.

poofyena
05-11-17, 12:05 PM
I am pretty excited for this event, I love all the animals so really hoping now mining for tokens is back that I'll be able to hit the final target! I have everything running round the clock so fingers crossed!

GreytMom
05-11-17, 01:19 PM
I love the critters in this event. I'm a little behind but think I can catch up.
Glad we're getting petals from the mine.

Phoenix406
05-11-17, 04:17 PM
The first few days of an event always seem so slow when I am trying to get to the minimum amount to unlock community prizes. Is it just me, or does it drag for everyone? I'm only at 596, so a little over halfway to unlocking community prizes.

Alideh
05-11-17, 06:31 PM
The first few days of an event always seem so slow when I am trying to get to the minimum amount to unlock community prizes. Is it just me, or does it drag for everyone? I'm only at 596, so a little over halfway to unlocking community prizes.

I feel the same way, I'm at 580 so thankfully not far behind. I was worried as to how many points others have.
I seriously feel for those who only have 1 tree. I have 2 nests and I doubt I could end up getting the final prize if I had 1.

I hope we all end up getting the final community animal prize :D
Good luck all. Remember to plant 20 hour prunes (I think that's the name of them) so that you don't fall behind on points.

Clark_Wayne
05-11-17, 07:36 PM

I feel the same way, I'm at 580 so thankfully not far behind. I was worried as to how many points others have.
I seriously feel for those who only have 1 tree. I have 2 nests and I doubt I could end up getting the final prize if I had 1.

I hope we all end up getting the final community animal prize :D
Good luck all. Remember to plant 20 hour prunes (I think that's the name of them) so that you don't fall behind on points.

you both are in good timing ;)
i forgot to post today but players need to have 500 petals today ;)

Alideh
05-12-17, 03:44 AM
you both are in good timing ;)
i forgot to post today but players need to have 500 petals today ;)

Thank you for confriming that :D

Clark_Wayne
05-12-17, 01:53 PM
6 days 21h and 30 min left
you need to have over 750 pretty petals

BBHome20
05-12-17, 11:33 PM
Has anyone noticed the community flower count has dropped from over 80 million back to just 15 Million???

Clark_Wayne
05-13-17, 06:40 AM
Has anyone noticed the community flower count has dropped from over 80 million back to just 15 Million???

really ?! i didn't pay attention on it :eek: but if it really dropped that means that the petals count can be changed on purpose by s8 !

sparklegirly
05-13-17, 09:02 AM

Yes! We currently have just under 18,000,000. At that rate we would never reach the Flowler :(

Clark_Wayne
05-13-17, 12:00 PM
5 days 23h and 30 min left
you need to have over 1000 pretty petals

Phoenix406
05-13-17, 01:05 PM
I don't know if the count dropped or not, but this is definitely highly suspicious that we haven't advanced any further than where we are right now. At this rate we might not even obtain the second community prize, much less the owl.

sparklegirly
05-13-17, 01:49 PM
I don't know if the count dropped or not, but this is definitely highly suspicious that we haven't advanced any further than where we are right now. At this rate we might not even obtain the second community prize, much less the owl.

Usually by this time we would be past the first community prize and just starting on the second. I'm wondering if this is confirmation of my fear that many players have quit or been forced out by constant crashes. Hopefully there is some glitch with the counter and the FFS team will fix it soon. We have NEVER not reached the final prize, let alone the second!

GreytMom
05-13-17, 09:48 PM
Looks like no Poppy Puppy for me. I just now hit 1000 and I'm not willing to set crazy alarms in the middle of the night to transfer eggs/breeding/evolving/etc. Strange about the community count being so low (I can't see it yet). I still rarely crash, especially if I'm on my iPod but I mostly play on Android, but I hope we're not losing players because so many are having problems.

poofyena
05-14-17, 03:35 AM
The community count has me worried also, I'm sure we're usually much closer to the second prize at this stage of the event? I really hope its not down to players getting frustrated and leaving. Telling signs something isn't right.

I should be able to get the Poppy Puppy ok if my game stays steady for the next few days.

tahitii
05-14-17, 05:38 AM
I think that community is earning each day the same amount of points as previous events but the count has been reset few days after the world event started.

If this is a glitch they should fix it or give us the final prize in any case.
The Flowler is really beautiful I really hope we will get it :)

Clark_Wayne
05-14-17, 11:52 AM
5 days left
you need to have over 1250 pretty petals

Clark_Wayne
05-14-17, 03:09 PM
i think that the community count is wrong

kooky could you please ask s8 if there isn't some problem with it ? it couldn't be that low unless lot of players stopped playing :(

BBHome20
05-14-17, 03:29 PM
i think that the community count is wrong

kooky could you please ask s8 if there isn't some problem with it ? it couldn't be that low unless lot of players stopped playing :(

It has to be a glitch as just after we got the first community prize it was still counting and was up to over 85 million and then it changed ..... I check it every time I go into the game!

Sorry, I meant it was just over the 80 million so no I don't have the 1st prize.

DirkDragon
05-14-17, 03:34 PM
It has to be a glitch as just after we got the first community prize it was still counting and was up to over 85 million and then it changed ..... I check it every time I go into the game!

After reading this thread, l checked my storage but l do not have the first community prize. Do you mean that you do have it?

Morag2000
05-14-17, 03:38 PM
I haven't got the community prize and I have 1450 petals and the count at the moment is 24,198,023.

Must admit I didn't notice what the number was when I passed the 1100 petal mark.

Hope S8 sort it out soon.

mutley00
05-14-17, 04:10 PM
Hi AppieP - I thought so too!
Sorry, but it's just a deco called a Spring Pond:

Alideh
05-14-17, 06:17 PM
When I first unlocked the community prizes I just thought I was early since we hadn't reached the first prize...um now I see we are clearly behind. What in the world is going on :0
I wonder if it's a glitch or if people just aren't playing like before :(
I like all the community prizes so I was super stoked for this one. :/

torfhoeken3
05-14-17, 10:27 PM
Definitely something fishy going on with the community prize counter. It's barely if any up from when I became elegible on Saturday morning CET...

missKristel
05-14-17, 10:39 PM
I was dissapointed when I unlocked the community prizes and saw the counter. This can't be right, I can't imagine people sleeping on this event.

It's frustrating because I really want the last community prize without spending all my gems in the store...

tahitii
05-15-17, 05:01 AM
Could any mod look into this, please?

Rynetory2
05-15-17, 05:17 AM
Kooky and I have flagged the reports on Community count over. Please wait for the Community Managers to come online to check. Thank you.

missKristel
05-15-17, 06:45 AM
Kooky and I have flagged the reports on Community count over. Please wait for the Community Managers to come online to check. Thank you.

Thank you! Hopefully someone will respond soon (before the event ends...)

Alideh
05-15-17, 08:07 AM

Thank you :D

GreytMom
05-15-17, 10:26 AM
Most of you already do this, but re-posting the tip as a reminder and for new players.
You can always buy a Lightning Leopard if you happen to have an empty nest while you have animals breeding. That way you're still earning hatching Petals.

Clark_Wayne
05-15-17, 11:48 AM
4 days left
you need to have over 1500 pretty petals

sparklegirly
05-15-17, 01:22 PM
Most of you already do this, but re-posting the tip as a reminder and for new players.
You can always buy a Lightning Leopard if you happen to have an empty nest while you have animals breeding. That way you're still earning hatching Petals.

Thanks for the reminder! Visiting my friends forests I saw too many empty nests. We really need all the points we can get everyone, so keep those nests full around the clock!

missourijan
05-15-17, 04:47 PM
My community prize count is stuck on 85,000,000. Been there for days

[S8] Elsa
05-15-17, 04:52 PM

This has been reported to the development team.

sgr1953
05-15-17, 06:20 PM
Glad to see I'm not the only one. I thought people weren't interested. My community count hasn't moved off of 25,000,000. Thanks for reporting this issue.

Tiamat68
05-15-17, 07:11 PM
Glad to see I'm not the only one. I thought people weren't interested. My community count hasn't moved off of 25,000,000. Thanks for reporting this issue.

I thought nobody was interested also. My count has been stuck at around 30,000,000 for two days, at least. I'm glad this has been reported.

SabaDilla2
05-15-17, 07:20 PM
I am only getting about 5,000,000 community points a day. At that rate, I won't even win the first prize and I have always recv'd all 3 community prizes.

Sakrysta
05-15-17, 08:20 PM
I will be extremely disappointed if we don't get the Flowler, especially since it's a new element combination.

JustKay
05-15-17, 08:25 PM
Seems like they're now actually tracking real community points. no more slacking and watching the slider move in line with the timer right up to the finish. That seems in line with running a leaner, less generous ship S8's running. I don't think people should freak out though. In recent times we've seen the final prizes for World events come back in some fashion or other. You might not get the fowler this event, but I'm sure they won't just leave it in the dark depths of the virtual dustbin. I'm sure we'll see it available again either in spin, breed or as part of an LB milestone :)

Phoenix406
05-15-17, 09:20 PM
The 85 million you see below the panda hiding under a leaf is the number of community points needed to get the first prize. That number doesn't change. The number of points collected by the community is to the left. It is currently around 30 million. My question is, did they greatly increase the number of points needed to get prizes? I've not memorized how many points we needed before. I thought to get the final prize was usually around 185 million, which would average around 60 million per prize. But I totally do * not* remember.

torfhoeken3
05-15-17, 10:30 PM
Have started taking photos of the events screen to keep track. Only 2 million up in the past 10 hours.... seems hard to believe unlesss masses stopped playing. Remember in earlier events we would at least be close to the end of the second prize at this stage?!

sgr1953
05-16-17, 12:08 AM
Seems like they're now actually tracking real community points. no more slacking and watching the slider move in line with the timer right up to the finish. That seems in line with running a leaner, less generous ship S8's running. I don't think people should freak out though. In recent times we've seen the final prizes for World events come back in some fashion or other. You might not get the fowler this event, but I'm sure they won't just leave it in the dark depths of the virtual dustbin. I'm sure we'll see it available again either in spin, breed or as part of an LB milestone :)

Shouldn't have to wait to have this recycled. I'd like to see this get fixed and the event extended.

Morag2000
05-16-17, 01:15 AM

My community total has now reached 30,921,323, this total should be the same for everyone but it seems from the posts everyone has a different total.

As there is so little time left S8 should just give everyone the community prizes by the time this event finishes.

I do hope they fix this problem for those who use Android and not just the IOS users.

NannaSherry
05-16-17, 04:42 AM
My community total now is upwards of 31 million. So it seems to be ticking along in line with everyone else. But yes this is way off base from what it's been in events before. And the ironic thing is, I've liked this world event more than any we have had in a long while. Now if S8 is tracking points in real time and not inflating the prize count, I can't blame them. They really tightened the knot of when community prizes kicked in, which doesn't bOther me. Just means those who get them work to earn them. But I agree JustKay that if we don't reach the Flowler, we will see it again. But we will see this Friday what gives.

strxmstad
05-16-17, 06:08 AM
It says you'll earn Pretty Petals by evolving your animals. I've been evolving them but then I realised I didn't get any points for it. Don't know if anyone else have this problem?

kooky panda
05-16-17, 08:47 AM
Update- Just wanted to let you know, that the team is currently checking into the community totals.
Hopefully we will hear something today.

BBHome20
05-16-17, 09:46 AM
Update- Just wanted to let you know, that the team is currently checking into the community totals.

Thanks kooky panda!

Clark_Wayne
05-16-17, 10:44 AM
3 days 45 min left
you need to have over 1750 pretty petals

Cdnfroglover
05-16-17, 01:00 PM
Is it just my imagination or are our community points sadly low thus far?

[S8] Elsa
05-16-17, 01:12 PM
Is it just my imagination or are our community points sadly low thus far?

We're looking into this. :)

Alideh
05-16-17, 02:01 PM

Thank you so much Kooky & Elsa + all of Storm 8!!

Scangelina
05-16-17, 02:13 PM
I'm really worried about the community prizes. We're usually finishing up for the 2nd & starting on the 3rd prize by now. Something definitely has to be wrong. I do hope this get resolved.

kooky panda
05-16-17, 05:55 PM
Just an update: The team is still looking into this. We have not been forgotten!

ladiiunique
05-17-17, 01:45 AM
Is anyone's counter still show that we're still on the 1st community prize bc mine is and I definitely find it hard to believe that we haven't competed the 1st prize

babysx1
05-17-17, 02:06 AM
Is anyone's counter still show that we're still on the 1st community prize bc mine is and I definitely find it hard to believe that we haven't competed the 1st prize

Mine is too
We are running out of time for this to be fixed

Phoenix406
05-17-17, 08:16 AM
Mine is too
We are running out of time for this to be fixed

Seriously. We've been asking about this for days. What is taking so long?

tahitii
05-17-17, 10:33 AM
I hope S8 team will be kind enough to let us win the Fowler even if the community points are not sufficient for that

missKristel
05-17-17, 10:35 AM

Same. The first prize is unlocked but the counter is still around 38,500,000.

GPRS4u
05-17-17, 11:24 AM
Good news! Counter bug fixed and first two community prizes in storage and third prize's counter ticking as it should..thanks team S8, Better late than never :)

[S8] Elsa
05-17-17, 11:27 AM
Oops! A refresh issue caused it to process all the incoming Pretty Petals suuuuuuuuper slow. After playing it some peppy tunes, it's recovered. The total reflects all of the Pretty Petals now. :)

GPRS4u
05-17-17, 11:31 AM
Elsa;1420172']Oops! A refresh issue caused it to process all the incoming Pretty Petals suuuuuuuuper slow. After playing it some peppy tunes, it's recovered. The total reflects all of the Pretty Petals now. :)

It must have heard tons of peppy tunes to recover then ;)

Clark_Wayne
05-17-17, 11:50 AM
2 days left
you need to have over 2000 pretty petals

supster50
05-17-17, 12:01 PM
Serprize Serprize they adjusted the community totals thank you thank you to all that posted about it and to S8 its at 243 million plus

supster50
05-17-17, 12:03 PM
Gomer Pile is a happy guy

Phoenix406
05-17-17, 12:10 PM
Thank you! :)

missKristel
05-17-17, 12:19 PM
I'm happy they fixed it! Thanks for your hard work S8 team!

kooky panda
05-17-17, 01:03 PM
Thanks for reporting !!! Yes, this should be fixed now!:D

mysticalfairy320
05-17-17, 01:19 PM
I need the habitat cap raised I want to get 2 of these habitats but that means deleting 2 habitats I spent money/gems on please raise the cap! I have already deleted 2 old habitats bc of this issue it needs to be raised to 200

poofyena
05-17-17, 03:40 PM
Yay great news that the counter is fixed. Thank you Kooky for keeping us updated.
I must say these have been my favorite animals of a community event for a while so I'm pleased were back in with a chance to get the Flowler!

sgr1953
05-17-17, 04:05 PM
I'm happy they fixed it! Thanks for your hard work S8 team!

Me too! Thanks so much for fixing it. I now have renewed interest in completing the event. I hope we all make it to the end and get the owler. Good luck to all of us. :)

missKristel
05-17-17, 11:10 PM
I really hope we'll be able to get the Flowler!

Cdnfroglover
05-18-17, 09:53 AM
Thank you for the fix. The owl is cute, fingers crossed. 🦉

GreytMom
05-18-17, 10:02 AM
Yes, thanks for getting the community count fixed. Definitely​ looks more realistic now.

Looks like I might miss Poppy Puppy by about twenty points depending on how the mine treats me, but I will probably spend the gems on an animal for the first time if I'm that close.

Clark_Wayne
05-18-17, 10:30 AM
1 day 1h left
you need to have over 2250 pretty petals

Clark_Wayne
05-18-17, 10:32 AM
Yes, thanks for getting the community count fixed. Definitely​ looks more realistic now.

Looks like I might miss Poppy Puppy by about twenty points depending on how the mine treats me, but I will probably spend the gems on an animal for the first time if I'm that close.

remember that when you speed the breeding you get double petals AND bombs ! so you may spend less gems than expected ;)

GreytMom
05-18-17, 01:15 PM
remember that when you speed the breeding you get double petals AND bombs ! so you may spend less gems than expected ;)

Thanks for the reminder.

GreytMom
05-18-17, 01:17 PM
22 hours left. Plant some Rune Prunes now if you're not going to be able to log in often.

poofyena
05-18-17, 01:53 PM
Poppy puppy safely in my storage ready to be hatched next LB! First time I've been able to complete a community event comfortably.
Good luck everyone still collecting. I have rune prunes and such still going in the hope we get the lovely Flowler :)

Clark_Wayne
05-18-17, 02:39 PM
i tried to put the 1st community prize (sleeping panda) out of storage and i found that it is VERY small (1x1) !
for once they got a well designed deco, they could do it bigger ! like 2x2 :eek:
besides, compared to the other animals around , it is like a lilliputian LOL

sgr1953
05-18-17, 09:25 PM

Oh my! You can speed up the breeding? How does one do that? Please let me know. Tnanks

missKristel
05-18-17, 10:56 PM
Oh my! You can speed up the breeding? How does one do that? Please let me know. Tnanks

You can use Gems to speed it up. You can purchase Gems for real life money. There are also a few ways in game to get them for free, such as completing certain goals, a neighbor gifting you Gems or winning battles.

tahitii
05-19-17, 05:16 AM
i tried to put the 1st community prize (sleeping panda) out of storage and i found that it is VERY small (1x1) !
for once they got a well designed deco, they could do it bigger ! like 2x2 :eek:
besides, compared to the other animals around , it is like a lilliputian LOL

Just evolved Marigoat to level 4, it's very small too! It has really a nice design, wish was larger sized ! Now I do not know if it's worth raising it to level 10 🤔

missKristel
05-19-17, 09:36 AM
2 hours to go. We are so close to getting the Flowler. I really hope we'll get Flowler.

strxmstad
05-19-17, 10:47 AM
I just got the Poppy Puppy. Had to spend six gems on the Sea Drake in the nest. Also got 13 hour breed so hopefully the Mama Bear is mine. Looks like we'll get the Flowler too, I'm so happy!

Alideh
05-19-17, 11:26 AM
What in the world...is it just me or did anyone elses counter (The community total) go back down to 285,325,487?

Please don't do this game please don't leave me in suspense of what the score actually is 3 minutes before it ends XD

EDIT : I closed the window and re opened it...it completely took off the timer and icon :0 What.... I checked in my Storage and I don't have the owl...so either we didn't get it or it glitched up :(
(this was a little less than 3 minutes before it ended, yet it dissapeared)
I'm guessing another glitch, so I'm not too worried especially now that I see it wasn't just me.
I'm sure Storm8 can fix it. I just really hope we got the owl XD It's soo pretty!

DirkDragon
05-19-17, 11:28 AM
I have just seen the total go from 319 million to 285 million. What's going on?

Morag2000
05-19-17, 11:35 AM
What on earth is going on with the world event counter, it went from 319 million plus down to 285 million before my eyes in the last 5 minutes, how can this be, consequently we won't get the Flowler.

Please can S8 sort this out.

utili68
05-19-17, 11:36 AM
WTH! I asked 3 neighbors to send 3 gems I needed to buy the missing last flowers. I got it just in time but the Event Icon disappeared from the screen!! Why the Event ends 5 minutes before the announced time?

Alideh
05-19-17, 11:37 AM
What on earth is going on with the world event counter, it went from 319 million plus down to 285 million before my eyes in the last 5 minutes, consequently we won't get the Flowler.

Please can S8 sort this out.

I'm guessing we did make it, since it was soo close at about 4-5 minutes and then it went crazy and went down to that number at about 3minutes.
It scared me and worried me at first but after thinking about it, I'm sure it will be fixed, and I really hope we did get to 320million.
It was already glitched up from the start and they managed to fix it so heres to being hopeful.

[S8] Elsa
05-19-17, 11:38 AM
Looking into this now.

Phoenix406
05-19-17, 11:39 AM
There is no owl in my storage. :( I know that we were extremely close to getting it.

BatCrzy2
05-19-17, 11:58 AM
What in the world...is it just me or did anyone elses counter (The community total) go back down to 285,325,487?

Please don't do this game please don't leave me in suspense of what the score actually is 3 minutes before it ends XD

EDIT : I closed the window and re opened it...it completely took off the timer and icon :0 What.... I checked in my Storage and I don't have the owl...so either we didn't get it or it glitched up :(
(this was a little less than 3 minutes before it ended, yet it dissapeared)
I'm guessing another glitch, so I'm not too worried especially now that I see it wasn't just me.
I'm sure Storm8 can fix it. I just really hope we got the owl XD It's soo pretty!

Same here!! Right at the finish line so thought I'd do some mining to add a little more. Came out and it had moved way back!

Sakrysta
05-19-17, 12:01 PM
I. Want. My. Flowler.

Morag2000
05-19-17, 12:03 PM
Elsa;1420914']Looking into this now.

Thank you for looking into this Elsa.

While looking at the total it went from 319 plus mllion to 289 plus million then to 285 plus million, in seconds

Edit. Thank you once again Elsa for looking into this matter, I now have my Flowler.

Sakrysta
05-19-17, 12:12 PM
There it is! Yay!

Callyvitale19
05-19-17, 12:15 PM
It seems some have gotten Flower and some of us haven't. I'm one that didn't receive the owl. I know you are looking into it and thank you for that.

judyandthecat
05-19-17, 12:21 PM
Thank you [S8] Elsa

I just opened the game and the pop up appeared that we won flowler.

Checked storage and there she sits.

poofyena
05-19-17, 12:24 PM
No Flowler for me yet :( Hopefully it will fly into my storage soon!
Gosh this has been a tense community event hah.

pepitapch
05-19-17, 12:26 PM
Thank you for looking into this Elsa.

While looking at the total it went from 319 plus mllion to 289 plus million then to 285 plus million, in seconds

Yes, from 319 plus million to 285 plus million when i see my game :( I think we would have gotten our owl

Edit: I have my Owl!!! Thank you :)

JanineQuinty
05-19-17, 12:31 PM
No flowler for me either and I didn't get the pop up that we won it and I just got the puppy in time. Now we can do the leaderboard; I like that there finally 3 or 4 milestones animals that I don't have yet :)

mutley00
05-19-17, 12:47 PM
Same here!! Right at the finish line so thought I'd do some mining to add a little more. Came out and it had moved way back!

Hi Alideh,
Something weird definitely happened - I have the screenshots to prove it if need be!
At 8m 19s we were on 319,895,875 pts. At 7m 05s we made the 320,000,000 - I got the popup saying we'd won the Flowler and I got a shot of it in storage.

Then the game appeared to 'reset' itself at approx. 4m. My next screenshot at 3m 55s shows the total had dropped back to 285,325,487 pts.
By 0m 01s it had climbed back to 285,325,487 pts.
My Wife hasn't get her Flowler, so it seems we only got it if we were 'online' before the points dropped.

I really hope this gets sorted as it's a terrible disappointment!!

Cheers
Mutley00

[S8] Elsa
05-19-17, 01:03 PM
This should now be fixed. :D

Phoenix406
05-19-17, 01:16 PM
Thank you, Elsa. Yes, it is fixed for me. :)

BatCrzy2
05-19-17, 02:59 PM
Yes, all fixed! Thank you Elsa!

Alideh
05-19-17, 05:36 PM
Thank you Storm8 and Elsa :D
The Fowler is soo beautiful!!

GreytMom
05-20-17, 11:14 AM
I got the Flowler, but did anyone else not get the Sleepy Leaf thing? I never got that one. Anyone else missing it?

Silverrain1
05-20-17, 12:25 PM
I got the Flowler, but did anyone else not get the Sleepy Leaf thing? I never got that one. Anyone else missing it?

I never got the notification but it was in storage. 2 of them.

GreytMom
05-22-17, 05:14 AM
I never got the notification but it was in storage. 2 of them.

Thank you! Found it.

kooky panda
05-22-17, 10:48 AM
Hey guys, I have added a new poll for this event.

This is a multiple choice poll.

Thanks!

GreytMom
05-22-17, 02:04 PM
Oops. I accidentally hit the "did not like" button and it was actually my FAVORITE so far since I started playing.
KookyPanda, is there any way you can fix it?

[S8] Elsa
05-22-17, 02:12 PM
Oops. I accidentally hit the "did not like" button and it was actually my FAVORITE so far since I started playing.
KookyPanda, is there any way you can fix it?

I reversed it for you, but I'm not sure if you'll be able to vote again.

GreytMom
05-22-17, 03:45 PM
Elsa;1422148']I reversed it for you, but I'm not sure if you'll be able to vote again.

Thanks bunches, Elsa!

kooky panda
06-19-17, 02:38 PM
Thanks for everyone's Vote !! Results have been forwarded on!