05-09-17, 10:45 AM
Breeding and evolving time : 22h

Eco will leave on 5/16/17 10:00:00

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36761

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36760

katali119
05-09-17, 11:12 AM
Doesn't say unbreedable....

Can we now breed with all the elemental types? Or only the latest ones?

This is the first breedable elemental type. Hoping we get a new elemental habitat as well eventually, I've got way more elemental dragons than my one and only habitat can hold!

Betsy0923
05-09-17, 11:14 AM
Is there an Elemental habitat? I have several of these guys, but they are all bunking with the color-mates.

katali119
05-09-17, 11:32 AM
There was, way back when they first came out in a WE and then a Tales. It was a premium habitat.

Shar33
05-09-17, 11:53 AM
Just breed it. Night bloom & infinity, 22 hrs

random59
05-09-17, 12:44 PM

Congrats

Shar33
05-09-17, 03:18 PM
Congrats

Thanks. That's seems to be the only option. Aqua and Terra would be a good choice to breed but they don't show in the breeding pool

Hartoled
05-09-17, 04:57 PM
I had to search a long time to finally find my Night Bloom down at the bottom of my Storage. I guess not having a coherent role in Island commerce, or a habitat to purchase has kept this type of dragon off of my radar. It's good to have one that is breedable. Would be nice if they kept it active instead of expiring it in a week or so.

meoconlunar
05-09-17, 07:08 PM
First try, Impetus x forest

Den8137259
05-09-17, 08:44 PM
★ congrats on the first try, meo and shar :D ★

★ I think I'll just buy one to save any potential heartache (: ★ btw when is offer finishing? ★

Hartoled
05-09-17, 10:45 PM

Thank you for that winning combination! I got it, after about 8 tries, following a Quetzal fail.

I also tried Impetus and Forest several times with no success.

*Oh, yes! The Queztal and Eco came immediately after evolving the Night Bloom to lvl 7.

** I also raised the Impetus to lvl 7 during that flash breeding session. Not sure if I skipped feeding it or why it was still level 4 when I started.

Both the Forest and Infinity that I used were level 10.

katali119
05-10-17, 02:49 AM
i tried Night Bloom and Diamond, which gave me Mirage, nice fail as I don't have it already :) Doubt I'm going to get this, my winning breeding streak seemed to end with Icebreaker :'( Still sad I missed Shoreline and not going to get Mama....I don't like the limited breeding.

chloesisland
05-10-17, 03:33 PM
Got it with Impetus and Dawntree.

amerirish
05-11-17, 07:13 AM
Two things:

1. Could a Mod please let us know if and when Eco will leave the Market?
2. Please release the Element habitat so we can put all our newest members of that family together. If this is going to become a regular type, then the habitat should have a coin option and a gold option (just like Olympus, Champ, Diamond, etc.)

amerirish
05-11-17, 07:25 AM
So it seems that you must use one of these as a parent to get Eco:

Dark Orchid
Moon Petal
Quicksand
Night Bloom

So far it seems that the lowest number of possible outcomes is 45 with Night Bloom & Forest/Water. Feel free to correct me if I'm mistaken.

katali119
05-11-17, 07:31 AM
So it seems that you must use one of these as a parent to get Eco:

Dark Orchid
Moon Petal
Quicksand
Night Bloom

So far it seems that the lowest number of possible outcomes is 45 with Night Bloom & Forest/Water. Feel free to correct me if I'm mistaken.

All the elemental types can now be bred with.

kooky panda
05-11-17, 09:15 AM
Two things:

2. Please release the Element habitat so we can put all our newest members of that family together. If this is going to become a regular type, then the habitat should have a coin option and a gold option (just like Olympus, Champ, Diamond, etc.)

I will check on this and also pass over the desire for the habitat.

amerirish
05-11-17, 10:48 AM
I will check on this and also pass over the desire for the habitat.

Thanks kooky :D

Shar33
05-11-17, 11:57 AM
All the elemental types can now be bred with.

Not true. Terra and aqua would be a perfect breeding combo but they still do not show in the breeding lists

katali119
05-11-17, 12:56 PM
Not true. Terra and aqua would be a perfect breeding combo but they still do not show in the breeding lists

They show in mine.

kooky panda
05-11-17, 02:40 PM
Two things:

Anaboe
05-11-17, 02:49 PM
I'm breeding with Ignus and Atlantis, but I don't know if I can get Eco with it.

Can anyone shed a light on this?

Clark_Wayne
05-11-17, 03:00 PM
I'm breeding with Ignus and Atlantis, but I don't know if I can get Eco with it.

if you got 22h then it is eco because it is the only egg with 22h from this combo ;)

Anaboe
05-11-17, 05:10 PM
if you got 22h then it is eco because it is the only egg with 22h from this combo ;)

I know, the problem is, I wasted quite some money on it, and all I'm getting is wild, magic, life, but no 22 hour egg breeding. So I was wondering if it's possible to breed Eco with the Ignus and Atlantis combo.

Clark_Wayne
05-11-17, 07:46 PM
I know, the problem is, I wasted quite some money on it, and all I'm getting is wild, magic, life, but no 22 hour egg breeding. So I was wondering if it's possible to breed Eco with the Ignus and Atlantis combo.

there is someone who breeded eco with nightbloom-infinity so eco is breedable.
may be you should change your combo because ignus got fire type and it increase your number of possible eggs ;)

besides it seems that the elemental type act like a 4 elements type !
my baby account got honeybee with nightbloom-diamond !
since diamond got no fire type, it comes only from nightbloom elemental type !

amerirish
05-12-17, 05:14 AM

Thanks so much, that info is always extremely helpful :)

MajicHearts
05-12-17, 05:25 AM

The Ignis Dragon has special rules and cannot be used as a breeding parent. ***

If you are able to breed with Ignus, good luck! You need 22hrs.

Anaboe
05-12-17, 06:20 AM
The Ignis Dragon has special rules and cannot be used as a breeding parent. ***

If you are able to breed with Ignus, good luck! You need 22hrs.
I know, but obviously that isn't correct: I've been breeding with him since a few days :) But I can't seem to get a 22h breeding.

Anaboe
05-12-17, 06:56 AM
4 magics in a row, I give up...

Hartoled
05-12-17, 11:24 PM
Sometimes feeding one of your breeders up a level or two seems to help. They say that it doesn't make a difference but I've experienced a lot of "coincidences" along those lines.

Also, you'll notice that a lot of people seem to choose, counter intuitively, to breed with Diamond types. That should add a lot of possible outcomes to any pairings, but often it seems to behave like the counter is saying, "This person might be due for an Ultra...nah, not yet. Let's give them a Super as a consolation prize."

Might all be hogwash...

delphine0708
05-13-17, 12:21 AM
I agree with the level theory, it may be coincidence but I think higher level gives better chance of breeding the rarer dragons.

I'm testing this theory a bit with trying to breed Quasar. I've tried back and forth with two den breeding with Diamond/Infinity plus variants of Cosmic, Saturn and Eclipse. When I started I didn't even have Eclipse, now I am levelling that up (its at 10) and will take to 15 if necessary. Both diamond and Infinity are 15 already.

Oh and by the way, I tried breeding this one with Terra and Mercury, after failing to breed Mama  Not got high expectations as Terra is only level 6 but I can breed with it, contrary to popular belief.

FieldsLikeB
05-13-17, 01:50 PM
It's on the nest. Bred with Quetzal and Aqua - boom!

glenngenius
05-16-17, 08:42 AM
Got this cutie with almost one hour to spare. Aqua/Terra combo.

Nuicakes
08-03-17, 01:05 PM
Sometimes feeding one of your breeders up a level or two seems to help. They say that it doesn't make a difference but I've experienced a lot of "coincidences" along those lines.

Also, you'll notice that a lot of people seem to choose, counter intuitively, to breed with Diamond types. That should add a lot of possible outcomes to any pairings, but often it seems to behave like the counter is saying, "This person might be due for an Ultra...nah, not yet. Let's give them a Super as a consolation prize."

Might all be hogwash...

I bought 2 Chakras in a new player package. Wasn't sure what it was but I loved the look. Anyway, I'm now seriously thinking that the game does take your current dragons into consideration.

I'm in the high 90's and I've tried different pairings multiple times. I'd be happy with a Diamond hybrid but even that eludes me. The saddest was breeding Chakra x Chakra with the Diamond Temple (15 possible outcomes) and getting 17 commons. 2 rares & 1 super rare. I also tried the usual, Island x Firestorm, Goodwitch x Metal, Mythic x Pinata, etc.

Looking back, I wish I placed my Chakras into a gemstone habitat vs purchasing diamond fields. I did it because the diamond fields were cheaper than gemstone.