PDA

View Full Version : update please!!!!!!

Unregistered
03-15-11, 11:11 AM
I've been playing for a long time I am on level 41 and Ive almost leveled to #4 on all the foods.... once they're all up to 4 whats left to do besides redesign bakery over and over again. PLEASE add more food and more motivation to play.

Thanks

Unregistered
03-15-11, 03:44 PM
Agreed!!! Please update soon!

Unregistered
03-15-11, 05:55 PM
I'm at level 38, no more recipes, almost all recipes at level 4 but why should I continue? Cause when I get at the level 4, it won't make me more money or give me a gnome (or another gift)
Yes, I get gems. But why should I improve my bakery when the game is like "ready"

Unregistered
03-15-11, 06:35 PM
I concur! At least update with St. Patrick's Day foods and decor!

Unregistered
03-15-11, 06:58 PM
If the last several months haven't shown you what kind of company you are dealing with, I don't know what to tell you. They don't give updates very frequently, if at all and when they do, it's very disappointing. Most of what they design will be in a Magic or Holiday box, so you'll never know what you are going to get. These people have no clue, nor do they care. I am quitting bakery because I have been bored to death for a long time now. After this, I will never play another TeamLava game again.

Unregistered
03-16-11, 05:16 AM
Totally agree with everyone! Im getting so bored with my bakery and all i have left is two day foods. Teamlava pretty please can you step it up we need more food and decorations!!!!!

Unregistered
03-16-11, 05:18 AM
Sorry that last post refers to restaurant story aswell....

Unregistered
03-19-11, 04:00 PM
More updates like sum more pies cookies nd cakes more holiday decor maybe more steps to baking cakes that have the longer cook times.. updates to fix th lag uhm give us like pets to add like birds or cats n a basket iv seen that at a local bakery updates can't be that difficult be creative don't make this a.d.d girl do all the brainstorming lol JP but seriously thou...let's do this..b like cake boss lol