PDA

View Full Version : Are the spring type animals breedable?

Monichiwa
05-08-17, 12:20 PM
Hi guys, I just want to ask if these animals that are back in the market like Peony pony, etc are breedable or they can only be bought? I've tried to use other spring type animals I have in the breeding garden as parents but they don't show there so I can't choose them. Is there any other combination to breed them or it's just not possible?

Thanks in advance, maybe it's a stupid question but I don't remember seeing all these spring animals in the market!

tahitii
05-09-17, 03:23 AM
Hi sorry it seems they are not breedable, the description says "not available through breeding " :(
Does anyone know when the sale ends?

Clark_Wayne
05-09-17, 03:06 PM
Hi guys, I just want to ask if these animals that are back in the market like Peony pony, etc are breedable or they can only be bought? I've tried to use other spring type animals I have in the breeding garden as parents but they don't show there so I can't choose them. Is there any other combination to breed them or it's just not possible?

Thanks in advance, maybe it's a stupid question but I don't remember seeing all these spring animals in the market!

spring animals are not breedable
they are from earlier spring event and it is the 1st time they come back
you can only buy them ;)

i think the sale will probably ends with the pretty event :D