PDA

View Full Version : Reasons not to update restaurant story

Unregistered
03-15-11, 08:38 AM
1. My red star rating was reset, you may experience the same issue I don't know
2. Collecting coins and red/gold stars is now a huge pain because they go flying everywhere when you collect them, and then you have to press them again when they're scattered which can be really difficult. This will stop people from tipping and stop a lot of people from playing the game
3. They give you gold stars and coins just for visiting your neighbours which I believe will also cause people to stop tipping because all they're gonna want to do is visit people and then leave. Or drive people crazy who have over 50 neighbours
4. They haven't addressed any of the suggestions or concerns made by their customers which shows a complete lack of interest in what we think will make the game more interesting. For example: A collect all gifts button, a gift all friends button (for people with a lot of friends), a tip all friends button (same reason), the option to exchange coins for gems, allowing you to change the name of your restaurant for free (can't believe that has to even be a suggestion)
5. All they've done is try to create more ways for users to spend money on gems, which I have *******ed doing for awhile now hoping they would provide an easier way of getting them
6. Basically they tried to fool you with cool fancy new features and slight differences like arrows around your restaurant that make it easier to expand (completely unnecessary) and putting the settings and help/faq buttons next to each other on the main page as opposed to one above the over which makes more sense (not sure what the thought process was there)

So do yourselves a favour and don't update your restaurant story until they've come out with an update that at least gives us the impression that they tried. This is just sad and they're going to lose a lot of customers because of it

Unregistered
03-15-11, 01:36 PM
Your right this sucks the big one I for one will not buy any more gems My people sre stuck and whats with the stupid stars and coins .What a bunch of morons . Dont they read what people want they just to suck money out of everyone.

Unregistered
03-16-11, 05:49 AM
I agree TOTALLY! unfortunetly I didn't know all this before I updated :o(

rooney111
07-25-11, 12:51 PM
Wrong! When you accept a tip you can let it sit there for a while and it will automaticaly go right up to your stars and coins.

GroupMagma
07-25-11, 01:30 PM
This is an old post, so maybe this person wasn't aware of this. :)

I'll lock to avoid further confusion.