PDA

View Full Version : The official 871 club!

janddolphins
05-08-17, 06:58 AM
Ok so I made my 800 joke on the forum and was duefully corrected that it's 871 teeth needed for two bears. So this is the official club thread. I made it so we don't clog the thread about the event and can just focus on numbers. I ended up too sick to play most of yesterday so am only starting with 45 teeth this morning. Where is everyone else at????

I know realistically I'm not reaching two bears, I'm be lucky to have 1, but it's nice to have a dream!

Looking forward to hearing from other 871'ers! 

****ps you don't have to be in the 871 club to post your number here. We all love seeing other people's numbers and getting an idea of where we are compared to the average******

ninjalejones
05-08-17, 09:46 AM
Count me in.... I think, lol. A single, or an odd number, of animals makes my left eye twitch but I'm having a hard time finding the motivation this time around. I'm up to 231 teeth and counting, sigh :)

riverly
05-08-17, 10:06 AM
Thanks for the thread. I like to see the numbers, but unfortunately I not going all the way for 871.
Just 471 for me. I can picture my brown bear lined up with Yerik, arctic bear. Yep all three there side by side. Perfecto!
Cheers to all who go for it.

doodledoo20000
05-08-17, 11:21 AM
I'm going for it. I have 292 right now and although that seems pretty good for this far along, I'm still not confident about it at all.

AnnirasSweets
05-08-17, 11:46 AM
I don't think any of us in this crazy club are what you would call confident about it, lol. I'm up to 301 teeth and as of now gem free but I'm not holding out hope that I won't have to tap into them at some point.

FrostedThings
05-08-17, 12:01 PM
I'm at 109 and feeling pretty worried that I may not make it. :(

cheers196
05-08-17, 12:29 PM
At the end of day 4 I had 290 in one of my kingdom and 277 in the other. My daily goal is to get 70. That will be enough if we have 13 days total. At the moment 328/320.

ktorewqas
05-08-17, 04:51 PM
I was going to get in 471 club. I have 259 now and I want to quit for a milk dropping bear ;)

neska04
05-08-17, 06:00 PM
Good luck to all of you going for 1-2 bears: if it makes you feel better, I have 82 teeth with 6 days to go...... no bear for me��

meme1098
05-08-17, 06:09 PM
I'm at a measly 41 teeth. Haven't really been working that hard at whacking the bears. Now I don't feel so bad either.

Good luck to you guys in the 871 club.

comeseecomesah
05-08-17, 09:20 PM
381 and exhausted! Thousands of energy used and thousands more to go. I may just ***** and add my 2 kingdoms numbers together teehee! Can't remember how many in other kingdom...230 ish maybe.
Good luck on plenty of spawning and all drops of 3 for everyone....

Edit... bear crafting now and 10 teeth....can I BEAR to go for another....

AnnirasSweets
05-09-17, 12:07 AM
381 and exhausted! Thousands of energy used and thousands more to go. I may just ***** and add my 2 kingdoms numbers together teehee! Can't remember how many in other kingdom...230 ish maybe.
Good luck on plenty of spawning and all drops of 3 for everyone....

Edit... bear crafting now and 10 teeth....can I BEAR to go for another....

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I was busy all day so I made zero progress (still at 301) but those bears better watch it, I'm coming for them now. Also, the main thread posted the drops weren't great. If only that mattered to me, lol. I don't care if drops 10 coins, I need 2 regardless.

ARIS1969
05-09-17, 01:00 AM
398 but i 'll stop at 471.....

comeseecomesah
05-09-17, 01:42 AM
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I was busy all day so I made zero progress (still at 301) but those bears better watch it, I'm coming for them now. Also, the main thread posted the drops weren't great. If only that mattered to me, lol. I don't care if drops 10 coins, I need 2 regardless.

Thank you! I've just bought 6 or 7 extra ponds making total of 42 ponds & have 7 Wells out. My kingdom is waterlogged. I find that by the time I'v gone around them all fighting those frizzlies the 1st ones are ready again. A good supply of energy needed tho!
Go get them beasties ☆Good luck☆

rulerofjennyville
05-09-17, 04:07 AM
Meh. I have 42. I'm not getting this prize either. Why didn't they at least make the secondary prize doable? They were at least doing that - I got the racoon no problem.

janddolphins
05-09-17, 05:38 AM
Wow you guys are putting me to shame. 80 this morning although I didn't have much play time yesterday. Thankfully I have more today so I hope that helps bring it up a lot more as I plan to make up for yesterday as much as possible.

I'm also waiting for this elusive two or three teeth drop people speak of. Sadly I think I need to sharpen my sword as it only gets one tooth at a time.

*so more time today equals less bears �� Grrr haha. And still climbing one tooth at a time. I would be happy with two even! I need to catch up to my 871'ers, can't create a group and fail so miserably haha

HuckleTown
05-09-17, 08:05 AM
Good luck, I was hoping to get just one bear and complete the story but I just spent 36 hours using all my energy for feast supplies...

Now I'm just going for 70 so I've stopped summoning them since I will need to fight 35 of them for the main event.

cheers196
05-09-17, 08:40 AM
I had 359/355 at the end of 5th day. Right on the schedule. Today I will get my first bears!

PrincessCupOButter
05-09-17, 09:21 AM
Kudos and good luck wishes to those going for 2 bears! I'm firmly in the 471 club. But I am excited because I just got to 272 teeth. Halfway to the bear! I feel like I'm at the top of the mountain, heading down the other side. Lol. 199 teeth to go!! And I'm pretty sure I'll max on bracers too, I have 78 of those. Maybe the nagas can spray paint them gold and use them as shell armor. :p

katbtodd
05-09-17, 10:50 AM
439 bear teeth here , not sure what I'm going to do yet

comeseecomesah
05-09-17, 09:08 PM
1 bear and 133 teeth. Really tough going with nearly all drops of 1 tooth. Why why am I punishing myself???

I shouldn't complain because I have lots of energy (not me, but the game lol, I'm all drained.

At 1 drop each,that's 400 bears to fight for 1 bear....waaaaaaa.....

Zummat
05-09-17, 10:50 PM
I'm at 182 and I'm able to play throughout the day. Slow going and getting tedious. One bear is enough for me if I even reach the goal. If I don't, oh well.

cavegirl1
05-10-17, 12:53 AM
Not aiming for the 871 club, but passed the halfway mark for the 471 club with 284 teeth, so happy with that. Hope my spawn and drop rates continue.

janddolphins
05-10-17, 04:29 AM
lol I make the 871 club and it bites me on the bottom. I have been watching the teeth carefully when they dropped and unless I missed one EVERY drop has been ONE tooth. I mean is that possible? It certainly is not fair. There has to be some sort of system they use to ensure that players get a mix, but with one at a time, I have fought 115 bears so far for 115 teeth... still in my 871 club but I'm only getting one I know.

Haha the forum complaining worked. Got another bear and finally got 3 teeth!

**Plenty of hours left in the day and up to 184. I should at least double the past two days. It's amazing what happens when some twos and threes are thrown in :)

Den8137259
05-10-17, 07:12 AM
★ Glad we have this club :D ★ yes I'm signing up :D ★

ktorewqas
05-10-17, 09:19 AM
386 teeth :cool: less than 90 to go ... Everyone going after bears, enjoy the "cow" hunting ;)

riverly
05-10-17, 10:32 AM
The thought of giving away 70 teeth makes me think I may not reach the goal of 471. I'm kinda holding on to a shred of hope, wondering if we might have more time than we assume because this is not listed as a timed goal. Like I said, just a faint glimmer of hope. We'll see.

ktorewqas
05-10-17, 10:52 AM
The thought of giving away 70 teeth makes me think I may not reach the goal of 471. I'm kinda holding on to a shred of hope, wondering if we might have more time than we assume because this is not listed as a timed goal. Like I said, just a faint glimmer of hope. We'll see.
I think we have more time since the event ends by May 16th

cheers196
05-10-17, 02:48 PM
I got my first bear in both of my kingdoms yesterday. They have been dropping milk and a rat tail. So they are more like pet cats and dogs.

Den8137259
05-11-17, 03:13 AM
I got my first bear in both of my kingdoms yesterday. They have been dropping milk and a rat tail. So they are more like pet cats and dogs.

★ awwwl geez.. ★

ktorewqas
05-11-17, 07:07 AM
It's better than "like cow" lol only 18 teeth to get in 471. I am going to just hunt for 3 more teeth then wait for chap 9 to hunt 15 bear task (preparing for worst rate 1 tooth per bear) :rolleyes:

Edit: I can stop now. There is a search for something after the hunt 15 bears task lol

riverly
05-11-17, 07:24 AM
I'm at 198. So 198-70=128.

rulerofjennyville
05-12-17, 04:15 AM
I gave up at 55. Who came up with the ridiculous idea we have to slay 400 monsters to even get the secondary prizes in these competitions? You used to at least be able to get those. Now you get nothing. I refuse to buy or spend gems until they give me an event I can win.

cavegirl1
05-12-17, 06:07 AM
Hit 400 teeth tonight as part of completing day 6. So looking good to get the other 70 as part of completing the rest of the event. ( But won't jinx myself by craft the bear yet.)

Spawn rate for bears was particularly good tonight. Maybe they like the cold weather we are having here ;)

ktorewqas
05-12-17, 06:22 AM
:) done chapter 9 and crafting the bear. Woohoo, I'm officially in the 471 club! I still have few extra teeth :rolleyes:

PrincessCupOButter
05-12-17, 08:14 AM
It was painful to have to give away 70 of those teeth, when I was sooo close to 471. But at least I had them to give! 8 more to go and I'll have a bear and a souvenir tooth. Woohoo!
Hats off to those going for 871!

riverly
05-12-17, 10:49 AM
I should have 270+ teeth starting on Ch 9. That will put me halfway towards my bear. Two weekly Ali's should be recharged by then, so I'm cautiously optimistic about joining 471 club.
Now if my bears keep dropping 3 teeth, that would be great. Hope I can find the bears with loose teeth.

janddolphins
05-12-17, 12:05 PM
Congrats to those who already have a bear, quite impressive, sadly I don't have that much time to play but I have a decent amount and I'm up to 243 so far so it looks like I'll stay in my 871 club firmly (hey I made it lol) but unless it's a long extension just bear for me.

ninjalejones
05-12-17, 01:14 PM
I'm at 485... and bored to tears, lol, but I feel like I'm passed the point of no return as I've given the 70 away and need 316 for a pair and a souvenir. Poor bears

Den8137259
05-12-17, 07:36 PM
★ I feel slowness n monotony in getting 1 tooth upon every bear ★

★ hope this offer last long enough for those pursuing the 2nd bear (: ★

janddolphins
05-12-17, 07:44 PM
20 more teeth with the slay 20 bears which means for certain I had 20 bears in a row with 1 tooth. Now talk about my unluckyness this game. The proportion of one to anything is so extreme, I have slayed at least 200 bears plus and am only at 264 and still going tonight. Im probably one of the few in the 871 club worried they won't even make one bear...but I keep moving forward. 4 days left I believe, that would be 52 a day needed about as I have done more than 20 today for the goal and am continuing now after. As long as I don't have any major health days that bear is mine and he will partner with my artic and yerik bears

dipwid
05-12-17, 09:54 PM
I'm going to be lucky if I get enough teeth for then chapter, but I'm with you in spirit. I thought for a moment that I was going to have to start a thread for those who sent out 871 adventures and no wisps.

janddolphins
05-13-17, 04:25 AM
I'm going to be lucky if I get enough teeth for then chapter, but I'm with you in spirit. I thought for a moment that I was going to have to start a thread for those who sent out 871 adventures and no wisps.

I was with you with the wisps as well but now hearing others who had to take up to 50 plus tries to get free or gold no one is impressived with his calling saving techniques, I took about 10-15 minutes max sitting on a hard chair isn't the end for a potential bunch of tokens

Starting this morning with 283 teeth and 19 hours to start chapter 9. Sounds like a good day for a timer and homework with 2,hour breaks to play my games, always this one to get more teeth, and I will rotate who is king.

cheers196
05-13-17, 09:23 AM
The total counts this morning of day 10, 723/871 and 715/871. I am so tired of touching wells and fighting bears.

Den8137259
05-13-17, 04:57 PM
The total counts this morning of day 10, 723/871 and 715/871. I am so tired of touching wells and fighting bears.

WTG cheers (: ★

AnnirasSweets
05-13-17, 07:03 PM
Well I had the noblest of intentions when I set out on this self given task of having 2 bears. I made sure I got 2 of everything else: lilies, swords, statues. But of course the universe conspired against me and the entire family got sick about 3 days ago so while I tried, the second bear isn't looking good. I'm thrilled for those of you that succeeded and I'll keep slaying bears til the last second so I'll know I gave my best effort.

Being level 50 and out of storyline for ages I think giving ourselves these extra goals are what keeps this game interesting and worth the time. So thanks for the 871 club itself and the encouragement. Hopefully the next quest will be a bit more attainable.

MoonVillage3
05-13-17, 10:33 PM
so far I have always head for the 'couple' of animals.. BUT.. this Frizzly Bear was an enormous exaggerated amount, never to be asked in a CS event!
they were easy to spawn, but ever so energy consuming and ended up to be methodical and dangerous toward gaining impulsive fixed habits, thus withdrawing from RL!
my Frizzly Bear will be the first 'loner' in my kingdom so as to conserve my even not so normal mental sanity, as I do play every day of the year. I got nauseated and had serious symtoms of game withdrawal and the risk of totally cancelling the game!
Congrats!!! to those who sat with their device continously for the 10days and were able to obtain 2!

Den8137259
05-14-17, 05:50 AM
★ tbh I haven't crafted my first bear cos I wanted twins lol ★

★ if anyone knows when will the crafting offer officially ends cos now the storyboard event ended for me and most players ★

★ and I wish the twin bears could be crafted in time so they can both meet and greet the beautiful CS world, ty ★

ninjalejones
05-14-17, 06:18 AM
so far I have always head for the 'couple' of animals.. BUT.. this Frizzly Bear was an enormous exaggerated amount, never to be asked in a CS event!
they were easy to spawn, but ever so energy consuming and ended up to be methodical and dangerous toward gaining impulsive fixed habits, thus withdrawing from RL!
my Frizzly Bear will be the first 'loner' in my kingdom so as to conserve my even not so normal mental sanity, as I do play every day of the year. I got nauseated and had serious symtoms of game withdrawal and the risk of totally cancelling the game!
Congrats!!! to those who sat with their device continously for the 10days and were able to obtain 2!

LOL! I'm not sure congratulations is the right word although I appreciate the sentiment. Right about now shock, horror and pity feel more appropiate as I slowly crawl my way up the 871 teeth mountain. Ugh, what was I thinking, 749 and counting.... :rolleyes:

janddolphins
05-14-17, 10:02 AM
So I went from making this thread and excited about the possibilit of two to now really worried I won't have even one. I'm not sure what day this ends, does anyone know for sure? As of now I have 317, but my next step will be give away 70 and I think that might just do me in.

Aside from the unluck with adventures and teeth, my biggest unluck during this adventure was I accidentally bought energy or coins for 100 gems followed the next day by the same kind of purchase for 12 gems. So now I'm down to only about 100 and that just adds insult to injury for the event. I see rumors for a monster hunt coming and hope that is true and only buying time to get to main story.

But my overall impression of this story, while I say the teeth amounts were ridiculous, that was not the story and the story part was doable, with planning in advance

*I was sitting in the 320s just praying I will make one bear. I too as others are saying never had a problem making two for my kingdom. Call me the female Noah or something lol. But now on 255 I truly don't know if I will make 1. I know I was sick and all but I still checked in probably 5 if not more times a day. What hurt me was 75% of my drops were 1 tooth (no I am not exaggerating I counted out of 100) and I got 3 only 6 of those times, the rest obviously 2. How is a person supposed to finish with those odds when I'm sure those who finished had much more even distributions. Oh well here I go attempting one.

Does anyone know the end date for the bears?

cheers196
05-14-17, 01:26 PM
★ if anyone knows when will the crafting offer officially ends cos now the storyboard event ended for me and most players ★

Does anyone know the end date for the bears?

It was never officially confirmed but many think we can craft a bear until the end of this event which is May 17. Someone mentioned that as long as the frizzily trap is on sale, we can craft a bear, which perfectly makes sense to me.

cheers196
05-14-17, 01:36 PM
The teeth count, 818/871 & 803/871.

Den8137259
05-15-17, 03:39 AM
★ keep going all (: ★

cavegirl1
05-15-17, 04:51 AM
Made the 471 club tonight and have my bear. Bit of an anticlimax really, as I can't find the right place to put him!

cheers196
05-15-17, 01:31 PM
I have a tooth each in my kingdoms. You know what that means, do you?? Yes! Two bears each in my kingdoms!!! I am celebrating a bit, then will go right back to restock the swords. And red pedals... Keep going everyone! Good luck to you all! Wish you many 3 teeth drops!

riverly
05-15-17, 02:44 PM
I have a tooth each in my kingdoms. You know what that means, do you?? Yes! Two bears each in my kingdoms!!! I am celebrating a bit, then will go right back to restock the swords. And red pedals... Keep going everyone! Good luck to you all! Wish you many 3 teeth drops!wow!
I just now got my 400 teeth. Need 1 more. The last dozen or so has been one......tooth.......at.......a......time.
471 club for me. I'm done.
It was like pulling..........

Den8137259
05-15-17, 04:16 PM
I have a tooth each in my kingdoms. You know what that means, do you?? Yes! Two bears each in my kingdoms!!! I am celebrating a bit, then will go right back to restock the swords. And red pedals... Keep going everyone! Good luck to you all! Wish you many 3 teeth drops!

Cheers congrats!!! (: ★ I'm still a bit more before my twin bears are hatched (: ★

cheers196
05-15-17, 07:27 PM
It was never officially confirmed but many think we can craft a bear until the end of this event which is April 16. Someone mentioned that as long as the frizzily trap is on sale, we can craft a bear, which perfectly makes sense to me. The frizzily trap has "3days" marked on it today, so May 14, 15, and 16, I think.

SW confirmed you can craft a bear until 17th!! More time, more teeth!

ETA: I just noticed I wrote April 16 in my original post. Sorry about that!

cheers196
05-15-17, 07:28 PM
Cheers congrats!!! (: ★ I'm still a bit more before my twin bears are hatched (: ★

Thanks! Looks like you can make it, too!

SpiritWind00
05-15-17, 07:43 PM
SW confirmed you can craft a bear until 17th!! More time, more teeth!

ETA: I just noticed I wrote April 16 in my original post. Sorry about that!
It's an educated guess as I still don't have official confirmation, but it does make logical sense that it has the same timing as the actual event. Auto start was the 7th, so the 17th is last day...

I crafted 1 bear and placed it next to my polar bear. They look very happy together! :) Same size, similar marking (polar bear has scratches), but they are a good pairing.

HuckleTown
05-16-17, 12:25 AM
Congrats to those that were diligent enough to craft a bear or (or 4, cheers). Way too (energy) rich for my blood.

Impressive!

janddolphins
05-16-17, 12:26 AM
I'm gonna change the name of my group to pleasaseeeeeee just let me get one bear. It would be one thing if I were working and did nkt have time, but I slayed over 200 bears, all for one tooth, and only a coupe of my bears are two or three. I believe if not mistaken, others have a different ratio with more teeth which is what is making is so much harder for me

janddolphins
05-16-17, 02:35 AM

Congrats! Two in each kingdom I cannot imagine what you have gone through. I'm a multi day player and still working to get first! I've always made two of each in the past so the possibility of not having at least one I cannot allow. I'll energy crate it if I have to as they are by no means a rare drop, just energy guzzler. But I went into this excited for 2, now I'm desperate for one

Right now I have 309. If I use all my energy, including my 40 Ali which comes today, 10 dailies, 2 wizard schools, and I have enough to make one more 20 in greenhouse.

I have 309 as of this morning. So hopefully if I keep at it doing the above I'll make it. Definitely now how I planned on it but now seeing a timer is ****ing me so I just want to be done this morning.

Den8137259
05-16-17, 02:48 AM
★ completed the required teeth ★ hello world, my twin bears are here (: ★

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C_8E8X4UAAAASIn.jpg

meme1098
05-16-17, 06:36 AM
The epitome of persistence! Congrats to all who are there or even tried. I didn't even try after I saw the requirements so kudos to each & every one of you 👍🏻

cheers196
05-16-17, 09:12 AM
★ completed the required teeth ★ hello world, my twin bears are here (: ★

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C_8E8X4UAAAASIn.jpg

Congrats!!

cheers196
05-16-17, 09:17 AM
It's an educated guess as I still don't have official confirmation, but it does make logical sense that it has the same timing as the actual event. Auto start was the 7th, so the 17th is last day

I may be wrong but if I started chapter1 on 7th, I would be doing chapter10 today, 16th. No?

doodledoo20000
05-16-17, 09:23 AM
Yippee, I did it! I ended up with two souvenir teeth so I made it to 872... So, so boring, but with nothing else to do it seemed like a good goal. My only concern is that S8 keeps raising the bar and people keep meeting it. It makes me think goals will just keep getting more unrealistic...we'll see.

janddolphins
05-16-17, 04:01 PM
I may be wrong but if I started chapter1 on 7th, I would be doing chapter10 today, 16th. No?

This is what I thought which is why I though today was the last day and I'm going crazy with them. I 29 teeth left but no more energy crates. I again checked how much I got and on 50 bears all were one tooth. This has been what is keeping me back. To get to 400 I probably had to fight off a good 350 which is a lot harder than those who had more 2s and 3s. I was also on the unlucky side for the adventure,so once again a game that put significant differences between players which just is not fair when the gap is so much. 29 out of 400 teeth away I am going to keep going and pray it works. That is way to close not to finish. So this is my evening.

HuckleTown
05-17-17, 12:23 AM
I hope you made it Jan.

janddolphins
05-17-17, 05:47 AM
I hope you made it Jan.

Thanks, 16 left, over 100 on my energy, if I could get a few 2's I'll be done this morning. All those ones just burnt me out. Used 2 25 energy crates and watched it and again it was all ones. But I did get two teeth twice last night. Sad that is something to get excited about lol. I'm happy for whatever reason you can still craft so looks like I should get my bear soon!

Anyone else doing a last push??? How many do you last left? Wishing all those going for it good luck. Because that's what this was. I wasn't working. Very part time school for health and on the game whenever I was not sleeping or napping from being sick. That's why I always get 2 of everything, plenty of time, and that's the reason it makes no sense I'm so far behind, I never am. I always get two days before the event ends

AnnirasSweets
05-17-17, 06:43 AM
I really, truly didn't think I had a hope in the world of getting the second bear but I neglected to take in to account the extra time. With 6 hours left on the timer for the traps I have decided I'll just continue ****ing bears until the time is down to the wire and hopefully I'll be at near enough to 400 that spending some of my gem stash won't **** my soul, lol.

janddolphins
05-17-17, 08:57 AM
Happy to report I made 403 teeth and my bear is being crafted. This is an experience I wish never to experience again lol

Good luck to anyone else still grinding it out to the finish

AnnirasSweets
05-17-17, 11:26 AM
Well, it ****ed my spirit and I may need a break from the next event, BUT.....

Hope the rest of Club 871 met their goals too!

cheers196
05-17-17, 11:36 AM
Congrats, janddolphins and AnnirasSweets!!!

Den8137259
05-17-17, 06:09 PM
★ Congrats to cheers196, janddolphins, AnnirasSweets n all who have their bear(s)! Amazing feat! ★

Here's to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes... the ones who see things differently -- they're not fond of rules... You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can't do is ignore them because they change things... they push the human race forward, and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.

Den8137259
05-26-17, 09:20 PM
★ kinda missing this club .. could we revive with pelts? (: ★