PDA

View Full Version : Moving Food to Different Counters

chaben7
04-21-14, 09:30 AM
Not sure if this has been mentioned before but don't see it anywhere, but it would be nice to have somewhere to store food if you want to change counters or don't have enough counter space. Perhaps a fridge or something because I hate throwing food away even if it is only virtual food.

LavaRain8
04-21-14, 05:43 PM
Yeah, but I usually just hide the counters I want to get rid of behind other things until they run out of food on them. That way, I'm not wasting food and the old counter isn't very noticeably ruining my new theme. Storing food would be easier though, but I find it manageable enough. What I really would love this for is to keep food that goes away when I accidentally store a counter. Has happened quite a few times unfortunately. :/

carabellexo
04-23-14, 10:09 AM
Yeah I agree, it would be nice to have that option available.

Angelic1004
01-15-16, 09:23 AM
Not sure if this has been mentioned before but don't see it anywhere, but it would be nice to have somewhere to store food if you want to change counters or don't have enough counter space. Perhaps a fridge or something because I hate throwing food away even if it is only virtual food.

Yeah, I agree with you? it has to be a food storage or a refrigerator. Specially when renovating a resto and changing counters

Epicburst
12-17-16, 12:07 PM
When your counters are full and sometimes when you serve a repeated item you already have it will condense all the counters. Why not add a button for this so we can do it consistently?

callmetired
03-29-17, 01:18 PM
Well, if you have an oven available, cook 1 batch of brownies...if you have no other counters with brownies on them, this will condense all.

i keep a couple of the crummier food gifts on hand to perform the same action.Unfortunately, sometimes there's counters I dont want condensed so this isnt useful in every instance.

Galadriel4942
05-06-17, 10:37 PM
I've been playing this game for 5 years now, and we still can't choose to move food to other counters. Can this please happen soon? I hate it that whenever I want to purchase new counters, I have to either throw away all the food on old ones, or wait ages for the current food to finish. I know the technique where you could have the same food on different counters and move it by adding a different food so that the same ones would condense to one counter, but this is a random process and it's sometimes tedious to bake two of the same foods to do that process when most of the things I bake take a day.

Jojocl141587
05-06-17, 11:50 PM
I've been playing this game for 5 years now, and we still can't choose to move food to other counters. Can this please happen soon? I hate it that whenever I want to purchase new counters, I have to either throw away all the food on old ones, or wait ages for the current food to finish. I know the technique where you could have the same food on different counters and move it by adding a different food so that the same ones would condense to one counter, but this is a random process and it's sometimes tedious to bake two of the same foods to do that process when most of the things I bake take a day.

Another trick I have noticed that no one really points out is food is placed on counters depending on which counters were placed first so if you want specific foods on specific counters you could place those counters and serve those specific foods first

ShellsShop79
05-19-17, 11:18 PM
I completely agree with you I mean you can take an move everything else around but you can't move your food around to what counter you want that drives me crazy.

Amarischloe
06-22-17, 06:33 PM
Yes agreed.

TinkFaintree
06-23-17, 03:43 PM
Totes agree. Drives me mad! I wish we could tap on a counter with an option to instantly sell the food too as I'd really love to decorate my bakery. I can't do that at the moment because I have 294 counters all with high stock taking up too much room for me to even begin to decorate with a theme! I have my tables set so that the food will go down as quickly as possible but it's still taking eons!

Childsplay2014
07-12-17, 03:50 PM
Ditto!

whatfireball
07-21-17, 10:23 PM
It's so annoying when I want to redo my bakery for a holiday, I have to wait for all of my food clear up and then I replace them, in the meanwhile I have some out of theme counters that are in the corner of my bakery just sitting there with food on them.

shebang6
10-29-17, 11:37 AM
So I have a couple games I play and sometimes I forget about having a clear counter before I switch my counters or I forget about racks. I was wondering if there is a way to keep what is on the counter or rack and have it put into a spot like in gifts or like previously mentioned fridge, so I can put it back out if I accidentally replace something that had stuff on it so I don't loose out on what I already bought?