PDA

View Full Version : Naga Dragon Re-release

Natzski
05-06-17, 08:08 PM
Hi all,

Does anybody know if the Nags Dragon can be bred during this re-release???

Does anybody know if it is worth trying to breed it or to buy it and evolve it to Epic for the new Naga promo???...

"If you have an Epic Nags Dragon on your island, prepare to make all sorts of new slithering friends. Buy yours today while it's on sale."

It's 400 gold and I am trying to do bingo breeds... Not sure if it is worth trying to breed it or continue with bingo... Anybody got any advice???

Hartoled
05-07-17, 12:15 AM
Hi all,

Does anybody know if the Nags Dragon can be bred during this re-release???

Does anybody know if it is worth trying to breed it or to buy it and evolve it to Epic for the new Naga promo???...

"If you have an Epic Nags Dragon on your island, prepare to make all sorts of new slithering friends. Buy yours today while it's on sale."

It's 400 gold and I am trying to do bingo breeds... Not sure if it is worth trying to breed it or continue with bingo... Anybody got any advice???

I tried once and got a Virtue. Kinda put me off, if that's how it's going to be. I have Virtue, Kitsune, Black Swan, and Neo Pink. I'd love to hear others' breeding successes, though.

Natzski
05-07-17, 02:15 AM
Yeah, that was one of my worries... Getting lots of virtues which take up so much time especially when I want to try breeding a Mama and meet bingo goals.... Err what to do. I don't have a Kitsune or Black Swan or Neo Pink. I am not even sure if we can breed the Naga or if it is just for sale???

Bastiaan0
05-07-17, 06:04 AM
It should be breedable as long as it is available, it doesn't say it isn't in the market description. I'll be trying as much as I can, put Kitsune and Quetzal together, still want Unicorn, too :)

ksbmommy
05-07-17, 06:08 PM
I finally got one - about 6th try. I was speed breeding, I really wanted it to add to my collection. I got 2 virtues, a black swan, and something else before getting this one. I was happy with that.

Can't remember what I use.

Natzski
05-08-17, 01:39 AM
I am still trying... I can't seem to get one but thanks for letting me know it can be bred ��. I will keep trying ��. I am not having any luck getting a Mama Dragon either...

Natzski
05-08-17, 05:10 AM
Yay... Got the Naga with virtue x virtue ��. Then on my second virtue x virtue I got a black swan ��. So happy with that result. I will keep trying for a Kitsune.

Going to evolve my Naga to Epic now for the upcoming promo.

Good luck everyone ��

gisellepersad
05-08-17, 08:33 AM
Whats the incubation for naga ?? I currently have a 9 hrs on the den and isnt sure

Bastiaan0
05-08-17, 08:42 AM
Whats the incubation for naga ?? I currently have a 9 hrs on the den and isnt sure

9 hours :D

Hartoled
05-08-17, 05:12 PM
I tried for it a couple of times and then it popped up when I was going for something totally different...I was alternating between attempts at 3 different dragons, on two nests, and can't remember the pairings. I was pretty much daring them to give me Virtues, and kept getting low hour dragons, even a bunch of Fire Dragons, all day.

Thanks if you tweaked it down from so many Virtues, S8. I think people will really enjoy the freedom to try for that crazy hissing Naga.

starship412
05-09-17, 07:12 AM
Got it with Black Swan and Kitsune after 2 Fire and 1 Light fail. Happy, happy, joy, joy!

Natzski
05-09-17, 07:46 AM
Wow just got a second Naga! Was trying for a Kitsune this time. Pretty happy with that... Still no Mama

starship412
05-10-17, 09:17 AM
Now we need a Dawntree re-release. FlatFoot?

Bastiaan0
05-10-17, 11:47 AM
Yes! :cool: After 9 fails (Fuzzy, Firegrass, Fuzzy, Lorekeeper, Tree Frog, Love, Firegrass, Firegrass, Explorer) Kitsune and Quetzal gave 9 hours :) I'm so happy that I spent 7 gold to finish the breed :D
Now I really want Black Swan, too. So Kitsune, here you go again, this time with Black Diamond. First try, 17 hours, are you kidding me? Oh well, let's spend some more gold... Yes, it's a (bad) Luck, obviously :p Second try: 10 hours, so nothing new.

Now we need a Dawntree re-release. FlatFoot?

+1 ;)