PDA

View Full Version : Need more land

Pages : [1] 2

random59
05-05-17, 02:46 PM
Thank you for the habitat increase BUT we actually need the land to be able to place this new allocation.

At the moment it is just like rubbing salt into a wound to give 1 without the other.

Hoping to see new land available very soon.

Den8137259
05-05-17, 05:51 PM
★ I'm skimping to get all available land, and wouldn't hesitate to remove the "Noble Crystal" if I could at every opportunity. I do hope that S8 could just tweak this coding to be sold.

★ Also hope that S8 could be upfront on these details before we buy them as they cannot be sold after that.

★ I'm coming on the basis that healing spa, dragons n habitats can be sold at our discretion, but not at mercy of precious land space. ★
ty ★

Shar33
05-12-17, 05:40 PM
Many players really need land. Hellooo storm 8 are you there?

blueangel826
05-27-17, 12:45 PM
Please open more land for those of us who are landlocked! I have room for 3 habitats & that will essentially end my game! I don't know what satisfaction that Storm8 gets when players have to continually beg for land & habitat increases.:confused: I'm so glad that the habitat increase was granted recently, but now it's time to open additional land so we can put them on!! Thanks for your consideration & anxious to see the increased land very soon :)

Mercy1st
06-02-17, 08:46 AM
I agree but maybe increasing the Dragon Stable for Dragons (80 total when there are hundreds) so that we can put some dragons away for different seasons or holidays or even been able to add some of our decorations because all of our land is used up in dragons. We can even bring out new ones. And who wants to even grow them when you can't even enjoy it because they're on top of every other dragon.

Shar33
06-06-17, 04:23 PM
Has there been an increase in land yet? I'm definitely not using my last mine spot to find out. So how will we know?

chloesisland
06-06-17, 05:00 PM
there is so much room for more land on the right hand side of the game. Plenty of space for new land.

harobeda
06-06-17, 11:57 PM
We need land desperately- and they put a milestone of a habitat that holds only TWO dragons? I'm definitly not placing the Sun Dias habitat on my islands!

kooky panda
06-07-17, 10:48 AM
We need land desperately- and they put a milestone of a habitat that holds only TWO dragons? I'm definitly not placing the Sun Dias habitat on my islands!
Please note:

Hey everyone, the Sun Dias is a 2x2 habitat. It's actually more efficient. In the same space that a normal habitat would take up, you can put 4 Sun Dias habitats and hold double the amount of dragons.

random59
06-07-17, 12:35 PM
Kooky Panda, if this is such an innovative idea why not just automatically upgrade our existing premium habitats to hold 8 dragons.

I see this as another cash grabbing manoeuvre on the part of Storm8. Currently a premium 4 habitat costs 250 gold on sale, to buy 2 of the new habitats on sale costs 300 gold, I know we get the space but who gets the GOLD!

So we get 8 dragons where once we had 4, the game crashes enough as it is, please don't say it is our devices as my new iPhone 7 crashes, so it's not the device so it must be to do with the graphics.

Why not just release more land, oops but I have heard that there is a graphics issue with this as well.

A recurring theme seems to be happening and it seems to be a GRAPHICS issue, makes me think this is an issue that should be addressed ASAP.

Rant over, but another one may be forthcoming over the land space!

FireballFarm
06-07-17, 02:42 PM
As I was getting my Arctic prepared for the LB, I was wondering: why can't the developers use that space? I mean, it's already there and not being used to it's full potential, and the basic framework is already set up. The Arctic was obviously originally planned to be a bigger, full set-up (see: the never-opened mine), so the rest of the plans must exist somewhere... so why can't they just make a few changes to those old plans and start adding new land up there?

All it needs are a few tweaks:

1. Add the Arctic to Android
2 Make storage universal (so dragons and habitats in storage can be placed in either the main land or in the Arctic)
3. Leave the top section "high elevation" and snowy for the handful of Arctic dragons, recolor the lower section so it matches the mainland
4. Start adding more land
5. Open that mine for FOOD production only
5. Get rid of the stupid flame-hatching system so regular dragons can be bred and hatched up there

This would solve at least 2 major problems that have been making customers angry for a long time: the lack of land/tons of dragons in storage with nowhere to go, and iOS having a terribly unfair Arctic advantage in the LBs.
Plus, it would help to correct the woefully inadequate food production issue.

Shar33
06-07-17, 03:38 PM
Kooky Panda, if this is such an innovative idea why not just automatically upgrade our existing premium habitats to hold 8 dragons.

I see this as another cash grabbing manoeuvre on the part of Storm8. Currently a premium 4 habitat costs 250 gold on sale, to buy 2 of the new habitats on sale costs 300 gold, I know we get the space but who gets the GOLD!

So we get 8 dragons where once we had 4, the game crashes enough as it is, please don't say it is our devices as my new iPhone 7 crashes, so it's not the device so it must be to do with the graphics.

Why not just release more land, oops but I have heard that there is a graphics issue with this as well.

A recurring theme seems to be happening and it seems to be a GRAPHICS issue, makes me think this is an issue that should be addressed ASAP.

Rant over, but another one may be forthcoming over the land space!

It would be a really good thing but what is the point of the tradeoff of fitting of few more dragons at the expense of using up 3 more habitat slots. Now if 4 of these equaled 1 actual habitat slot, that would be something. Not sure who would want to do this when they will be at their habitat cap in no time. Getting really sick of how things are getting worse and worse around here

Shar33
06-07-17, 03:46 PM
I was considering buying 4 of those habitats but no way, not buying any, nor will I be placing the stored one. Such a waste.

blueangel826
06-08-17, 04:11 PM
I agree but maybe increasing the Dragon Stable for Dragons (80 total when there are hundreds) so that we can put some dragons away for different seasons or holidays or even been able to add some of our decorations because all of our land is used up in dragons. We can even bring out new ones. And who wants to even grow them when you can't even enjoy it because they're on top of every other dragon.

Personally, I need more land since I like keeping all my dragons out & not switching them in & out of the Stable. I would like to place decorations around, but no space. If & when Storm8 decides to provide more land availability, I hope that all the islands are not just 4 habitat size. Would appreciate some larger ones, too! Don't like to feel that we have to be constantly "begging" to continue playing a game! Wish Storm8 listened to the requests of players or at least post reasons that it's coming soon or not going to be done:)

chuckyt888
06-09-17, 10:57 AM
Looking at it from a developers perspective, a lot of people are having crashing problems. I think they are probably between a rock and a hard place. What they really need to do is redesign the UI and islands. They are simply using up too much memory and storage on devices. The more they put on to one screen the worse the problem becomes.

What I find amusing is the rate at which they throw new dragons and events at players instead of tackling the true issues with the game. A happy and dedicated player base can extend a game's life for years... but any goodwill with the player base has long been used up.

I hate to say it but I wouldn't expect this game to be a priority for them much longer. All the signs of an end-of-life burn are there.

0midget0
06-10-17, 11:47 PM
Maybe more land is not the solution.
My game crashes a lot this times, (loosing tournament rounds, spins... is really boring!!)

Why just not allow us to store whatever we wanted for free (dragons, habitats, old buildings like breeding roost...)?

I play "Jurassic world" game. When the land cap have been reached, they make a new feature (like our stable) but for free in order to store all the Dino we wanted.
Simple and efficient, no crashes and no continuous land problems.
And the game continues to be fun to play instead of constantly thinking of crashes and lack of room!

angelfish1212
06-11-17, 02:11 PM
I totally agree that we need more land but I have an out of the box idea that may help. We players have been asking for a farm upgrade for better/faster food production for years. Why not implement this and make the new farms smaller? If this new farm were 2x2, then we could place 4 in the area that 1 large farm currently takes up. With the current 6-7 farm maximum ( I hear some players only get 6 which is unfair), we could place all our farms in an area that would have only housed 2 large/enchanted farms. This would clear up enough room for 4-5 large habitats, depending on how many large/enchanted farms the player has placed. I know this is a small, bandaid solution but it would resolve the food issue and help a little with the space issue without taking up loads of data.

Shar33
06-16-17, 12:51 PM
Can we please get some more land now? More and more habitats and dragons just keep on coming and we really need more land

The1stCaretaker
06-21-17, 05:14 PM
I figured I'd come post on here because things are so bad. I can't add even 1 more dragon and I really need more land

Mercy1st
06-21-17, 10:25 PM
Would love to put out all of our dragons but don't have enough land to do it. The alternative would be to have another Dragon stable so that we could switch out some of our dragons for different holidays and things and bring out once we've never been able to bring out before

Mercy1st
06-21-17, 10:27 PM
Totally agree and the new update did not do one thing. It did not stop all the crashing it did not add land so really what did it do. Please someone help

Shar33
06-22-17, 01:56 PM
It's so sad seeing players who have been playing and supporting this game forever not be able to buy or place anymore habitats or dragons. I just don't understand this is a huge problem and should be first priority. Not countless new items and dragons. I mean this really sucks

The1stCaretaker
06-23-17, 02:12 PM
So it looks as if I can add another 15 habitats before reaching the cap although I have every plot being used. All habitats and bought extras btw, no decor. I'd really like to continue purchasing the habitats including the latest but I just can't. Please add some more land. Thank you

random59
06-23-17, 03:51 PM
Thank you for the habitat increase BUT we actually need the land to be able to place this new allocation.

At the moment it is just like rubbing salt into a wound to give 1 without the other.

Another week and no new land has been released for us to place ALL of our allocated habitats on!

Sheesh is it too much to ask, I have been posting every Saturday morning here in the Southern Hemisphere since you allocated us a new habitat increase! ( That thread which is now been shifted to the Game Guides, interesting that!)

I cannot fathom the need for you to introduce new habitats for sale if we cannot purchase and place them, am I missing something here? If I am, can someone please shed some light over this.

I want to be able to buy and place new habitats without running out of land, which I fear will happen.

Some of my good neighbours are already in this untenable place already.

I bid you adieu and I will probably be posting about the same next week!

Shar33
06-27-17, 12:44 PM
No land, just another hab

The1stCaretaker
06-27-17, 12:51 PM
I sure would have liked to buy the last 2 habitats and the new home sweet home. Oh well I guess, if I can't I can't. Not sure why the land amount is less than what's available to go on it though.

amerirish
06-27-17, 01:08 PM
Please check out my thread here:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?99464-Optimal-Island-Layout-Project-June-2017

It might be helpful with habitat placement :)

Although this is not an absolute fix; there is still not enough land for the max habitat limits

random59
06-27-17, 01:21 PM
I sure would have liked to buy the last 2 habitats and the new home sweet home. Oh well I guess, if I can't I can't. Not sure why the land amount is less than what's available to go on it though.

I am posting mid week, oops! I want to buy these new habitats but I will not buy anymore until I know that a if I do I will be completely landlocked in a few weeks time.

I am starting to think you really don't want our gold anymore and I know that is not true.

Stop developing new habitats unless you intend to release more land that we can place them on! PLEASE!

The1stCaretaker
06-27-17, 03:53 PM
Please check out my thread here:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?99464-Optimal-Island-Layout-Project-June-2017

It might be helpful with habitat placement :)

Although this is not an absolute fix; there is still not enough land for the max habitat limits

Yes I saw that thank you but I have already figured out how to use everything to the advantage using every little square. Its not enough. I have all 4 and 5 dragon habitats, 1 of each of the 3 dragon habitats needed because there isn't a 4 dragon habitat, all gold, apple, map, bomb and dynamite, 2 evolution temples, 2 breeding dens, 4 nests, 1 diomand temple, 1 stable at max, 1 noble crystal, 1 healing spring, 1 crafting, 1 trading. Everything is crammed in. The only few spaces I have are a few 1x1 maybe 2x2, and those are used to place items to collect from events. After over 5 years of playing I've learned how to use the space to its full potential. It's just not enough. Why do they just keep on releasing stuff with nowhere to put it?

Den8137259
06-27-17, 04:02 PM
I have removed my decorations from my islands n stuffed with habitats, still i am barred from getting the new habitat cos of the quota.

Just lift the habitat quota , allow us to store up all buildings , let us only focus on land area as main issue , ty ★

The1stCaretaker
06-28-17, 07:11 PM
5 new dragons and I cannot fit even 1 more on my isles. I had to sell a common just place nomad. Why are they doing nothing about the land and habitat issue? Am I being punished? I sure feel like it. For over 5 years all I've done is buy everything in this game. Now I can't place anything

harobeda
06-28-17, 08:33 PM
I agree. I've tried to be conservative with my space- but I need more land!!

random59
06-30-17, 11:29 AM
Another week and no new land has been released for us to place ALL of our allocated habitats on!

Sheesh is it too much to ask, I have been posting every Saturday morning here in the Southern Hemisphere since you allocated us a new habitat increase! ( That thread which is now been shifted to the Game Guides, interesting that!)

I cannot fathom the need for you to introduce new habitats for sale if we cannot purchase and place them, am I missing something here? If I am, can someone please shed some light over this.

I want to be able to buy and place new habitats without running out of land, which I fear will happen.

Some of my good neighbours are already in this untenable place already.

I bid you adieu and I will probably be posting about the same next week!

Sheesh, another week has passed, with no response.

How hard is it to say that you are looking into our plight of having no land to place habitats on? You gave us the increase of allowable habitats but did not think about the land needed to place them.

This really is getting tedious posting about the same problem week after week. 5th of May you gave us the increase and it's now 1 July, how long to we have to wait.

Until next week, or hopefully sooner if the problem is fixed?

The1stCaretaker
06-30-17, 11:35 AM
This is ridiculous. They expect us to hatch to breed nomad, volt and sailor but won't give us land. This is pathetic, I can add another 15 habitats but cannot even place 1 of the 15. So now I have to sell more dragons to place these new ones. I'm getting so sick of storm 8. I can't even play an account I spent 5 years and countless money on anymore because they'd rather just keep raining down dragons and habitats with no new land. Sure newcomers are fine but what about us loyal long time customers? We are getting treated terribly. This is the thanks we get for supporting all these years

amerirish
06-30-17, 11:40 AM
Here are all the new or relisted/LT dragons available right now:

Liberty
Freedom
Patriotic
Coastal
Independence
Volt
Ballot (value pack)
Blacksmith (tourney)
Nomad (Tales)
Sailor (Tales)
Hot Air (Tales)

5 of these dragons cannot be stored if purchased and 2 of them must be hatched for the event. Of the few that can be stored, that means earning or buying an egg that you can't enjoy :(

blueangel826
06-30-17, 12:13 PM
How much longer can those of us who are landlocked have to wait for a response from Storm8 as to whether or not additional land will be released? So many of your longtime players are affected by the need for land that are still trying to play! Many finally gave up & left the game after playing for years & spending lots of money which is very sad! Can a moderator please pursue this & try to get an answer for us?? It would be greatly appreciated since this issue has gone unanswered much too long! Then we'll know whether we need to continue playing or give up the game now.

[S8] Elsa
06-30-17, 01:25 PM
How much longer can those of us who are landlocked have to wait for a response from Storm8 as to whether or not additional land will be released? So many of your longtime players are affected by the need for land that are still trying to play! Many finally gave up & left the game after playing for years & spending lots of money which is very sad! Can a moderator please pursue this & try to get an answer for us?? It would be greatly appreciated since this issue has gone unanswered much too long! Then we'll know whether we need to continue playing or give up the game now.

Your feedback has been shared with the development team. We're not able to share right now when new land will be available. Thank you for your patience. :)

random59
06-30-17, 02:04 PM
Elsa;1432283']Your feedback has been shared with the development team. We're not able to share right now when new land will be available. Thank you for your patience. :)

My question is still why allocate us a new habitat increase without increasing the land as well? (This will remain unanswered!)

random59
06-30-17, 09:46 PM
@Elsa.

We haven posting on this thread for the last 2 months that the new allocation of habitats did not meet the land, why has nothing been done and why haven't you answered about our dilemma before this?

The1stCaretaker
07-02-17, 09:32 AM
This really sucks. I just realized I needed to hatch hot-air dragon to get the final token. I had to sell another dragon just to place him. Come on storm8 this isn't right at all. Give us some land please

The1stCaretaker
07-02-17, 09:48 AM
If it's that difficult to add land why not just increase all habitats by 1. Make 5 hold 6, 4 hold 5 and 3 hold 4. That'll give us at least another 200 plus dragons to add. That's probably what we really need. I'm maxed at 900/900 dragons with at least 30 to hatch and we all know the dragons are going to keep coming

random59
07-04-17, 01:54 PM
@Elsa.

We haven posting on this thread for the last 2 months that the new allocation of habitats did not meet the land, why has nothing been done and why haven't you answered about our dilemma before this?

Another habitat that I won't be buying and still no answer on why we were allocated new habitats without the land!

We need answers now please!

Troyan7
07-05-17, 07:26 AM
I have to agree with the previous posters here.
We do not have enough land to place all our unique dragons in the habitats.

There are a lot of easy solutions like increasing storage capacity or habitat spacing in general. Whatever you come up with, just do it soooon!

AnglChk507
07-05-17, 10:45 AM
They are only catering to new players y'all. It's what it seems. Obviously that don't respond to the players who've been playing for years but they make it fun for the players who start on fresh. So maybe the old players are just not as important anymore.

Watch this thread go bye bye lol

FireballFarm
07-05-17, 06:12 PM
They are only catering to new players y'all. It's what it seems. So maybe the old players are just not as important anymore.
l

Yep. I agree that does indeed seem to be the case. New players have a lot of land, and they haven't yet been nickle-and-dimed to death. They also haven't yet figured out every aspect of the game is pay-to-succeed, and so they are probably more likely to shell out $30 on a ridiculously overpriced "value pack." Or money on event dragons that were available only a couple months ago.

It appears S8 is only thinking in the short-term, like they feel they have no need for a long-term customer base. It would be wise for people to really think about that before investing any more money into these games. Many red flags have been popping up over the past 6 months...

harobeda
07-05-17, 08:56 PM
I NEED more land. I want to place my red/metal Blacksmith dragon... but I have to sell a dragon so I can move things around. I don't keep many duplicates! I have 654 unique dragons and a total of 680. I'm bare bones for which ones can go!

Honestly it's making it to where I won't be able to play bingo (my baby reds are who get sold for space, and the baby reds are necessary to go through all the evolutions asked for in bingo). I was top 2 in my gold league bingo boards for 6 months (no exaggeration) and to keep that I'd buy gold far more than I had before bingo. Moral of the story: until I have more land I can't play bingo the way I was... so much less $ from me.

The1stCaretaker
07-06-17, 08:57 PM
I'm thinking I'll be quiting soon only because I can't play. I can't do anything. Maybe if I at least had some room for dragons but I can't place even 1 and all habitats are upgraded so idk.

amerirish
07-07-17, 10:50 AM
So this weeks update gives us the generous offer to upgrade 3 existing habitats to hold one more dragon (currently 4, upgrade to 5) for the bargain price of 100 gold each. So, 300 gold for 3 more dragon spaces. Is this supposed to be a solution to our lack of space? Seems like extortion to me :mad:

harobeda
07-07-17, 10:56 AM
Considering we spend 250 gold for 4 dragon slots on a typical habitat sale, it is 62.5 gold per dragon slot. This 100 gold per dragon is 60% increase in price per dragon slot. Pretty steep, but since they have us in a tight spot, it's either pay or stop playing. ��

knowitnot
07-07-17, 11:17 AM
I am now fully expanded (except for one island spot left to allow me to keep my mine open), all of my habitats are full, as is my fully upgraded Dragon den. I have nowhere to go with any new dragons, so what's the point in continuing to play this game? Other than selling off dragons I worked hard to earn or breed, or spending a fortune in real money to upgrade habitats, does anyone have any ideas? I feel like my only option is to just check beck from time to time to see if more land has been added. That's sad. I'm really going to miss this game....

The1stCaretaker
07-07-17, 12:35 PM
I do not mind to pay to upgrade to continue playing but 3 dragon spaces is not enough. I still have dragons to hatch, dragons that are not on their habitats because I couldn't buy and place the last several, so those dragons are crammed where I could fit and now there is new dragons and cannot buy the new 5 dragon habitat either because no land. Maybe if they made them all upgradable, or half or anything better than 3 I could do something

amerirish
07-07-17, 02:08 PM
I think they should upgrade ALL habitats by 1 as a courtesy to players (I have been suggesting this for about a million years). If they don't value us enough to do that, then make it a nominal fee of like 5 gold per habitat. This "offer" they have now is more like a ransom than a deal. Besides, you know they're going to have to add land at some point so those who spend the gold now will probably regret it soon.

FireballFarm
07-07-17, 02:15 PM
So this weeks update gives us the generous offer to upgrade 3 existing habitats to hold one more dragon (currently 4, upgrade to 5) for the bargain price of 100 gold each. So, 300 gold for 3 more dragon spaces. Is this supposed to be a solution to our lack of space? Seems like extortion to me :mad:

Oh my gosh. I thought the price shown was to purchase the entire habitat, including all 5 slots. But it's only for an upgrade?!? What a ripoff.

amerirish
07-07-17, 02:19 PM
Oh my gosh. I thought the price shown was to purchase the entire habitat, including all 5 slots. But it's only for an upgrade?!? What a ripoff.

Yup, it costs 250 gold to buy the habitat if you don't have it or if you want another one. That gives you the regular 4 spots. Then you have to pay another 100 gold to "upgrade" for the 5th spot. Robbery, in my opinion.

random59
07-07-17, 03:48 PM
@Elsa.

Sheesh, has been a week without a reply to this very simple question! Silly olde me, of course it has been!

We still need the land to place our allocated habitats on and all we get is another band aide solution.

Lucky us, we can upgrade 3 of our premium habitats from holding 4 to 5 dragons, well that had me jumping through hoops for a millisecond and then I saw the price 100 gold HAHA! If it had been say 20,000,000 coins yep would have been all over it like a rash but avarice raises its head again! Shame on you Storm8, you are systematically ****ing this game for your long term customers.

Back to the problem at hand, start with releasing more land and habitat spaces, reduce the amount of events so we can actually breed some dragons. STOP releasing all of these new habitats that we cannot place as we find this INSULTING.

I am starting to wonder if the wrong staff were laid off as this game is on a backward slide, easy fix would be start releasing more land to us.

Until next week then, I bid this post adieu.

...P.S. Elsa, I would really love an answer to my question.

[S8] Elsa
07-07-17, 04:01 PM
Sheesh, has been a week without a reply to this very simple question! Silly olde me, of course it has been!

We still need the land to place our allocated habitats on and all we get is another band aide solution.

Lucky us, we can upgrade 3 of our premium habitats from holding 4 to 5 dragons, well that had me jumping through hoops for a millisecond and then I saw the price 100 gold HAHA! If it had been say 20,000,000 coins yep would have been all over it like a rash but avarice raises its head again! Shame on you Storm8, you are systematically ****ing this game for your long term customers.

Back to the problem at hand, start with releasing more land and habitat spaces, reduce the amount of events so we can actually breed some dragons. STOP releasing all of these new habitats that we cannot place as we find this INSULTING.

I am starting to wonder if the wrong staff were laid off as this game is on a backward slide, easy fix would be start releasing more land to us.

...P.S. Elsa, I would really love an answer to my question.

There won't be a daily or weekly update regarding land, but I'll post if anything changes.

random59
07-07-17, 04:38 PM
Elsa;1433842']There won't be a daily or weekly update regarding land, but I'll post if anything changes.

Actually that hasn't answered my question, which is why give as increase in habitats when we did not have the land to place them?

cng500
07-07-17, 04:42 PM
I agree with land debate - the game gives pleasure and satisfaction - let us display our trophies and accomplishments - even if you could give us a block of the endless forest and limit it to display purposes that would be COOL. and of course allow us to get ahead on some land so we could play with vigor again.

The1stCaretaker
07-07-17, 06:00 PM
All I know is I basically need all my habitats upgraded by 1 and land. I'd be happy and calm. I already had 12 5 dragon habitats before this update. If I could I'd buy 4 of this 5 dragon habitat and upgrade the 3 for now. It's too bad I can't fit anymore and have to watch a 5 dragon habitat come and go. They really are hurting their business and us at the same time

Troyan7
07-08-17, 12:06 AM
This really is a prime concern for a lot of senior players, it's quite surprising it's been ignored for such a long time already.

Increasing standard habitat size from 3-4 by COINS could be a great solution. Would also make collecting coins have some meaning again.

Shar33
07-08-17, 04:21 PM
Hey did anyone else realize it says sale ends? Does that mean it'll be 200 gold to upgrade those 3 habitats to 5 after? I agree 100 is too much but if it goes to 200 after that's really bad

The1stCaretaker
07-09-17, 12:52 PM
I was able to swap out a tropic stand for the new 5 dragon habitat. I actually was able to get 2 after upgrading the other 3 as well. I now have a few extra dragon slots and 1 less 3 dragon habitat. Hopefully they make more upgradable to 5. Between doing this and maybe more land I think us old players could be alright

Dragland23
07-10-17, 05:23 AM
I'm in Level 199 and I need again very urgent more land to place more Habitats.
I can't spend 50.000 Gold to upgrade all Habitats to place all Dragons.
Also I can't wait to reach the next Level!!!

[S8] Elsa
07-10-17, 10:55 AM
The thread has been cleaned. A few notes:

- Moderators (purple named folks) are normal players who help on the forums because they're just ace folks. Please be kind to them.
- If your post went poof and you're confused about why, please visit Forum Disputes if you have a question.
- There's no sinister person twiddling their thumbs and twirling their mustache over here. We're aware that players want additional land and are always actively discussing the best way to work it out for everyone. Please keep in mind that players access our games on hundreds of different devices and we test with as many as possible. Takes some time. :3
- We're happy to have this (passionate) discussion. Please follow the rules.

We understand why you need land and appreciate your patience. :)

AuroraLava
07-10-17, 11:20 AM
Elsa;1434326']The thread has been cleaned. A few notes:

- Moderators (purple named folks) are normal players who help on the forums because they're just ace folks. Please be kind to them.
- If your post went poof and you're confused about why, please visit Forum Disputes if you have a question.
- There's no sinister person twiddling their thumbs and twirling their mustache over here. We're aware that players want additional land and are always actively discussing the best way to work it out for everyone. Please keep in mind that players access our games on hundreds of different devices and we test with as many as possible. Takes some time. :3
- We're happy to have this (passionate) discussion. Please follow the rules.

We understand why you need land and appreciate your patience. :)

lol lol 'twiddling their thumbs and twirling their mustache'.....don't forget 'stroking a cat' and 'snickering by candlelight while casting a shadow that looks like a monster'. Good one Elsa.

[S8] Elsa
07-10-17, 11:36 AM
lol lol 'twiddling their thumbs and twirling their mustache'.....don't forget 'stroking a cat' and 'snickering by candlelight while casting a shadow that looks like a monster'. Good one Elsa.

Oh, you're right. I forgot cats. We're super pet friendly, so sometimes there are cats.

(psst, in case the meaning gets lost in my jokes, I'm not poking fun at anyone. I just meant that we don't enjoy players being unhappy. Let's be real, that benefits no one, and we hear you loud and clear.)

Shar33
07-10-17, 06:03 PM
Elsa;1434336']Oh, you're right. I forgot cats. We're super pet friendly, so sometimes there are cats.

(psst, in case the meaning gets lost in my jokes, I'm not poking fun at anyone. I just meant that we don't enjoy players being unhappy. Let's be real, that benefits no one, and we hear you loud and clear.)

I think people only think that you guys enjoy it because they cry for help for months and are ignored with the exact opposite happening. You are responding now and saying you hear us loud and clear now. It's progress and at least we know you are listening

U1timate
07-11-17, 12:32 PM
Okay so we need more space, why do we keep getting new premium habbitats and other new stuff! Lets focus on what we have and fix it! I had to already delete 10 premium habbitats that are worth 500 gold.

Please can you atleast allow us to store our previous habitats!?

U1timate
07-11-17, 12:37 PM
Okay if we are not going to be able to store habbitats make those premium habbitats worth coins! And gold to those that are special edition and 5 dragon habbitats.

Thanks

random59
07-11-17, 12:56 PM
Okay if we are not going to be able to store habbitats make those premium habbitats worth coins! And gold to those that are special edition and 5 dragon habbitats.

Thanks

But this is what irks me is we can store habitats, I have about 15 or 16 in storage from leaderboard events so it is possible Storm8 just have to figure out a way to let us buy them and get them to storage.

But most importantly we need land, this game seems to be about control and no forward thinking or planning from Storm8.

The1stCaretaker
07-11-17, 04:25 PM
Yes more land please. We really need ALL the habitats upgraded too. We are not going to get anywhere with out drastic change

The1stCaretaker
07-14-17, 09:24 AM
Can we have more upgradable habitats to 5 please? I already used what we were given

random59
07-14-17, 09:32 PM

Another week, another post.

Feeling aggreived and highly disappointed that yet another week has passed with no new land being released!

Was hoping that after @Elsa had posted that FlatFoot was busy doing other things at the moment, had hoped he was busy doing an update and a new land release but obviously not!

Whilst I know that the introduction of the new 2 habitats may solve some players issues I would be greatly disadvantaged! True, I can hear what you are thinking of the land space it would create BUT what would I do with all my dragons? We have, well I have 240 allowable habitats, if I was to swap out my premium 4 habitats it would be a nightmare as my 2 habitats could only house 480 dragons. My dragon stable only holds 80 so what would happen to the rest as I can't send them back to storage so I would have to sell them! (Not an option)

I wait and not too patiently I must admit, we need more land but these bandaid solutions are doing nothing for us, what we need is someone to come up with an innovative answer and deal with the games short comings.

Again for another week I bid this post adieu.

The1stCaretaker
07-15-17, 11:34 AM
I think we'd all be OK if all habitats could be upgraded to 5 plus a little more land. We definitely would not need land as much as we do now if the rest of the premium habitats could all be up to 5. Also I refuse to buy those little 2 dragon habitats and I leave the leader board prize ones in storage too.

jjblueyes
07-16-17, 11:40 PM
Once again I must point out that this game is punishing their long time, loyal, long playing players! No room no way to play. Punished for doing good. Please fix the problem guys!

Shar33
07-17-17, 01:57 PM
Hopefully land is coming sooner then the coming soon album on android that they're to busy doing nothing to give to us

AnnirasSweets
07-17-17, 09:03 PM
I've maxed out the mine for land with 999 pieces of land. Thankfully I still get the food rewards just no more land pieces. If they ever add anymore islands I'll be good to go.

Troyan7
07-18-17, 12:21 AM
A really quick BANDAID solution would be to increase the storage capacity of stables by a considerable amount. It is technically a quick solution, not demanding on hardware and it would solve some of our most urgent problems.

This is a bandaid of course, because we still wouldnt be able to show off all our unique dragons, but it would at least allow us to keep breeding, crafting and collecting new dragons.

The1stCaretaker
07-18-17, 07:56 PM
How about please making more habitats upgradable? Maybe a few champion ones, bygone battlefield and jousting arena and definitely a few others. I can't continue to fit the constant flow of dragons on the 3 slots from last week.

blueangel826
07-22-17, 11:17 AM
Elsa;1432283']Your feedback has been shared with the development team. We're not able to share right now when new land will be available. Thank you for your patience. :) Thanks belatedly for your response, Elsa! I appreciate your support. Haven't been on the forum, especially this thread, for weeks. My sister, my only sibling, passed away very unexpectedly a few weeks ago & I'm deeply grieving & depressed. She's 6 yrs older than me, raised me with working parents, & we have always been so close! At this time, I'm in survival mode & not concerned about anything else :(

Den8137259
07-22-17, 06:47 PM
Still not sure why they all habitats are not upgradable. It sure does seem like they enjoy our suffering as others seem to say. Why is it so hard to make all habitats hold 1 more to help us out? I'd gladly pay to upgrade them all

Dragon cap, habitat design n capacity as well as land area are the parameters that S8 has control over.

DS players are stuck n bursting at the seams, can't proceed further.

Help S8! ★

The1stCaretaker
07-26-17, 07:37 AM
Come on storm8 add more land already. Also make all the 4 dragon habitats upgradable to 5. Another habitat I can't buy and why on earth is it only 4?

harobeda
07-26-17, 10:48 AM
I have a couple new dragons coming up... no place to put them. :(

The1stCaretaker
07-28-17, 10:51 AM
This is getting really ridiculous. I'd love to buy some of these habitats and I can't place anymore dragons on my existing habitats. These new habitats should hold 5 and maybe interstellar gateway habitat should become upgradable to 5. I have quite a few of those

Troyan7
07-28-17, 12:30 PM
I really have to agree.
We have no where to put all these nice new dragons!
If a good solution takes time to implement, at least increase dragon stables capacity, which is a reallly easy and quick software solution, so we can normally keep collecting new lovely dragons.

The1stCaretaker
07-28-17, 05:04 PM
I really have to agree.
We have no where to put all these nice new dragons!
If a good solution takes time to implement, at least increase dragon stables capacity, which is a reallly easy and quick software solution, so we can normally keep collecting new lovely dragons.

Making the habitats upgradable to 5 is an easy solution too. They did it in a day without an app update. Id love to see interstellar gateway upgradable to 5 as well as a few others

Troyan7
07-29-17, 04:50 AM
Making the habitats upgradable to 5 is an easy solution too. They did it in a day without an app update. Id love to see interstellar gateway upgradable to 5 as well as a few others

Supposedly all the dragons flapping their wings showed off in our habitats are really hard on our mobile devices. Adding 200 dragon animations resulting from habitat capacity increase would be additional burden... at least thats what I understood from comments here.

Whereas increasing dragon stable capacity is a minimal code change with no additional hardware stress. Really easy patchwerk solution that allows end-game players continue collecting all these new recolored dragons that are constantly being released.

jjblueyes
07-29-17, 06:59 AM
If it's so hard to add more dragons then maybe they should stop ramming so many out constantly. They told us we would always be able to put out all our dragons, not only is that never happening, ever, but many many people are played into a corner & cant play at all. That's a serious issue and one that should be way above any priority list, way, way above another event that's impossible to do.
i would love a stable increase as well, this isn't a slam on you. Just pure frustration after years of the same old crud.
We need more land, stable room and habitats that hold more beasts. Period.

Supposedly all the dragons flapping their wings showed off in our habitats are really hard on our mobile devices. Adding 200 dragon animations resulting from habitat capacity increase would be additional burden... at least thats what I understood from comments here.

Whereas increasing dragon stable capacity is a minimal code change with no additional hardware stress. Really easy patchwerk solution that allows end-game players continue collecting all these new recolored dragons that are constantly being released.

Den8137259
07-29-17, 07:15 AM
More land please ★ no point taking part in tourneys n storyboard quests and have the prize stored ★

jjblueyes
07-29-17, 09:14 AM
⬇️ That!

More land please ★ no point taking part in tourneys n storyboard quests and have the prize stored ★

The1stCaretaker
07-30-17, 01:57 PM
I'd really love to take part in these tournaments and tales but I just can't place anymore dragons. So many of them need to be hatched and raised and I cannot fit even 1. Please make more habitats upgradable. If land is going to take a while, which I assume it is, please make more habitats upgradable so I can at least play the game.

The1stCaretaker
07-31-17, 12:45 PM
Thanks alot storm 8. Really? This is the thanks I get for playing and supporting this game since the beginning? Hatch a Lonestar dragon. Oh yeah where?

louberg
08-03-17, 01:33 AM
What is the point of decorating your island when you have to remove all decor to place habitats and it still is not enough room. I would love land so I can decorate as well so I don't have to just place habitats squished together. All it seems is like a trap for buying things with gold - stable upgrade would be an example - so are habitat increases. It's not getting fun anymore and I am stopping to spend the amount on gold like i did before, because it is just so frustrating. I don't mind spending some gold - as this is like using my spending money on something fun. Take away all the fun and I won't spend gold. Can't win tournaments through just playing anymore either. Soooo frustrated.

chewingthecud
08-03-17, 03:02 AM
Ok what about this? If creating more land is such an issue (slows the game / causes crashes etc), then why not let us store more dragons in the stable? I would love to bring out my dragons as and when I like. I don't even know how many dragons I have in storage but it is near enough to 100. I would love to show these but don't hatch them to save space.

Now I know you want us to upgrade the stable for gold but many of us have already done that. Rather just make the stable unlimited and stop losing good paying players through frustration. Makes good business sense to me.

FireballFarm
08-03-17, 02:25 PM
I was visiting neighbors and noticed something. Why were the new(ish) floating island expansions made so small? They are a chain of squares which each only have room for 4 habitats. If they had made these islands rectangular, that would have made room for an additional 4-8 habitats, depending on the configuration.

Why was this direly needed addition of land not maximized to it's fullest extent? The configuration is even shaped differently than the other floating islands, which are mostly attractive-looking rectangles and L-shapes. It makes no sense. Plus, it just looks kinda sloppy and rushed, especially when compared to the better organized and attractive-looking configuration of older floating islands. People spend a LOT of money on this game and deserve better than this.

random59
08-04-17, 12:10 PM

Well, this post was posted 3 MONTHS ago!

The point remains the same WE NEED MORE LAND, lots of us can't buy new habitats as they is no land to place them or participate in new events as they can't place dragons in habitats!

We need this problem fixed like 3 months ago!

Am I missing something here or what, why is nothing being done about, other than your feedback has been passed on! We truly care but obviously we are alone with our thoughts on this!

Next week maybe, haha, we should be so lucky.

Again until next week, I bid this post farewell.

The1stCaretaker
08-04-17, 02:02 PM
I don't understand why they haven't done more upgradable habitats. I'm dying here . I really like the dragons and habitats and I can't even be involved with this tales because I can't hatch and place even 1 more dragon, nevermind 3 or more that need to be hatched. We all know the land issue and obviously that can't be done overnight, but come on why are they holding back on more 5 dragon habitats upgrades? They have the power to instantly help by making more upgradable habitats available right this minute and would rather me and many other long time, money spending players would suffer and not be able to play I guess. I even continue to buy gold because I thought the upgradable habitats was going to be a new thing because it's quick and easy and without the need of and app update. I just don't understand. What possible reason do they have for not making more of these 5 dragon habitats? I'm stuck and cannot do anything until I can hatch these dragons

Dragland23
08-05-17, 03:34 AM
Hey, it's now beginning of August and nothing happend.
I'm stucking in the Event "Star Above" and can't do anything to go on. How long do we have to wait for a solution????
Maybe it would be possible to make the upgrade of an Habitat cheaper???

djeyefly
08-05-17, 09:42 AM
Yes it is getting very cozy in these here habitats, not much room except very sepecific types.

harobeda
08-08-17, 11:02 AM
Soooo are they going to add more islands any time soon? Because my "Value Pack" at $30 is for 65,000 food, Light Mother Dragon, and 750 island parts. WHY would I possibly be interested in buying 750 island parts UNLESS you gave us more land? If i was a beginning player, if I looked at this discussion thread and realized that the mining for land drys up so quickly I sure wouldn't hasten it.

In other news, I need more land if I'm gonna buy more habitats or place more dragons. I'm already at the selling my habitats I purchased with coins.

The1stCaretaker
08-08-17, 01:02 PM
I still cannot even place 1 more dragon. The new 5 dragon habitat is nice too and I'd buy some if I had room. Maybe if there were a few more upgradable habitats so I could at least get a few spots to be able to move dragons around. Idk looks like I'll be forced to not play again. This is so sickening. As a collector I can even play and collect anymore 😔

Shar33
08-08-17, 01:31 PM
Soooo are they going to add more islands any time soon? Because my "Value Pack" at $30 is for 65,000 food, Light Mother Dragon, and 750 island parts. WHY would I possibly be interested in buying 750 island parts UNLESS you gave us more land? If i was a beginning player, if I looked at this discussion thread and realized that the mining for land drys up so quickly I sure wouldn't hasten it.

In other news, I need more land if I'm gonna buy more habitats or place more dragons. I'm already at the selling my habitats I purchased with coins.

People desperately need land so they'll give us island pieces only. People desperately need hab upgrades so they won't give them anymore.

Phoenix406
08-08-17, 04:00 PM
I've maxed out the mine for land with 999 pieces of land. Thankfully I still get the food rewards just no more land pieces. If they ever add anymore islands I'll be good to go.

I'm confused reading this thread, so please forgive me. So you have 999 pieces of land (expansions), or you have 999 island parts? Or do you mean that you don't have any way to do more expansions, but the mine is continuing to allow you to mine for parts and you have 999 parts saved but no way to use them? I'm trying to learn. Thanks!

Phoenix406
08-08-17, 04:08 PM

I'm wondering about this value pack as well. It would give me enough for about 10 expansions, but I have no idea how much more land I am eligible for. How do we know when we are getting maxed out on land?So it isn't worth buying this value pack? If they offered this in Fantasy Story (750 runes for $30) I would be ***ALL*** over it.

Phoenix406
08-08-17, 04:22 PM
Thanks belatedly for your response, Elsa! I appreciate your support. Haven't been on the forum, especially this thread, for weeks. My sister, my only sibling, passed away very unexpectedly a few weeks ago & I'm deeply grieving & depressed. She's 6 yrs older than me, raised me with working parents, & we have always been so close! At this time, I'm in survival mode & not concerned about anything else :(

I don't know you, but I am very sorry to hear about the loss of your sister. May memories bring you comfort and joy.

kkdble49
08-08-17, 09:34 PM
Active, gold spending player for 5 years. 912 album dragons; several unique eggs in storage that I can't hatch; stable maxed out. All habitats that can be upgraded to 4 or 5 have been (exception - 3 dragon habitats I paid gold for back before there was such a thing as 4 dragon habitats and 3 dragon habitats necessary for some types).

The obvious solution is to increase map/mining expansion. In the meantime, may I suggest:

1. 4 or 5 dragon capacity upgrades for metal, stone, royal and Dino habitats.

2. Gold dragon habitats from 2 to 3.

3. Option to expand red dragon habitats from 4 (which I've already spent gold on) to 5. I can buy a new red 5 dragon habitat, but I can't expand the 4s to 5.

retiredlady2011
08-09-17, 03:06 AM
When will we have new islands to expand to? There is simply not enough room for the allowed number of habitats. Also, when will we be able to advance beyond level 200? If these issues are not addressed VERY soon, I will be forced to stop playing.

CuteTali
08-09-17, 03:13 AM
I saw the pack with the 700 island pieces and was wondering myself if there has been a new update to increase the island surface.

amerirish
08-09-17, 06:24 AM
I'm confused reading this thread, so please forgive me. So you have 999 pieces of land (expansions), or you have 999 island parts? Or do you mean that you don't have any way to do more expansions, but the mine is continuing to allow you to mine for parts and you have 999 parts saved but no way to use them? I'm trying to learn. Thanks!

We can have up to 999 island parts which are used to expand on the far left, bottom side of the island when they add spaces there. But, you shouldn't expand the last space down there since then the right side of your mine closes (where you use dynamite). Even if you're full on island parts you can still use dynamite in the mine to get some extra food :)

Sunny807
08-09-17, 10:09 AM
I still have room but the end is coming. I really love this game. Nothing before I played for such a long time and I don't want to miss it. It would be really great if the land and habitat cap increased much more and so soon as possible.

Phoenix406
08-09-17, 11:30 AM
And today they changed the pack to 50 island parts, not 750. Obviously the first package was a mistake. I wonder if anyone paid for it and got 750 parts.

The1stCaretaker
08-09-17, 09:28 PM
How about making dark prime prison, wall of wonder and maybe one other habitat upgradable to 5? Right now I can't even hatch Lonestar or sand castle off 2 of my nests. Pretty soon pop rock will be on a 3rd nest. I really need somewhere to put these dragons. Come on do something storm8. How are we supposed to play? Is it really inconvenient for you to make more habitats upgradable to 5?

random59
08-11-17, 02:37 PM
S8] Elsa;1434326']

We're aware that players want additional land and are always actively discussing the best way to work it out for everyone. Please keep in mind that players access our games on hundreds of different devices and we test with as many as possible. Takes some time

This was posted over a month ago and still nothing but I note that this post still took 2 months to appear after the introduction of a new habitat increase in which the land available was insufficient.

We want land, it is simple!

random59
08-11-17, 02:47 PM
Well, this post was posted 3 MONTHS ago!

The point remains the same WE NEED MORE LAND, lots of us can't buy new habitats as they is no land to place them or participate in new events as they can't place dragons in habitats!

We need this problem fixed like 3 months ago!

Am I missing something here or what, why is nothing being done about, other than your feedback has been passed on! We truly care but obviously we are alone with our thoughts on this!

Next week maybe, haha, we should be so lucky.

Again until next week, I bid this post farewell.

WELL KIDS I'M BACK!!!

I had my fingers crossed for an update and land increase but again my hopes have been dashed yet again.

We have pleaded, begged and pleaded again for land and we are aware that you Storm8 are aware of our displeasure over this issue but DISCUSSING the issue will not solve or rectify this only actions will!

I have neighbours with their nests full of eggs and nowhere to place them, is that fair I think not please stop DISCUSSING and start fixing!

Until next week I bid you adieu.

PS .... I really don't want to be posting to this thread every week but I feel I have too!

The1stCaretaker
08-11-17, 03:38 PM
I'm not sure how this will ever truly be fixed. By the time they finally do add land I'll already have to replace 10 breeding dragons that I sold and all the type dragons with only 3 dragon habitats that I stuck in the stable until I can put them back on display and by that time I'll be dealing with the habitat cap again I'm sure. Only way would be if they did something awesome by raising or removing the cap, adding lots of land and somehow freeing up another 200+ spots for dragons like idk maybe making ALL habitats upgradable to 5. I'd actually get to play and collect dragons again without worry.

The1stCaretaker
08-11-17, 03:46 PM
WELL KIDS I'M BACK!!!

I had my fingers crossed for an update and land increase but again my hopes have been dashed yet again.

We have pleaded, begged and pleaded again for land and we are aware that you Storm8 are aware of our displeasure over this issue but DISCUSSING the issue will not solve or rectify this only actions will!

I have neighbours with their nests full of eggs and nowhere to place them, is that fair I think not please stop DISCUSSING and start fixing!

Until next week I bid you adieu.

PS .... I really don't want to be posting to this thread every week but I feel I have too!

You post weekly and I'll post daily lol. Only reason is I can't play a game I love and been playing for 5 years now. I just log in to window shop and see what I can't buy now and make sure the dragons on the nest I can't hatch are doing OK. I can't even collect coins because it's been going backwards since 2. Something billion. It's down to 1.7 now and just keeps going backwards. I'm actually paying coins instead of collecting. I wonder how low it'll actually go

random59
08-11-17, 04:18 PM
You post weekly and I'll post daily lol. Only reason is I can't play a game I love and been playing for 5 years now. I just log in to window shop and see what I can't buy now and make sure the dragons on the nest I can't hatch are doing OK. I can't even collect coins because it's been going backwards since 2. Something billion. It's down to 1.7 now and just keeps going backwards. I'm actually paying coins instead of collecting. I wonder how low it'll actually go

Oh my, that is so sad, and I mean that with all my heart! I don't have that problem but I have decorated all my free space showing support and solidarity for those who are unable to buy habitats. Will only upgrade habitats for space, so I hope this gets sorted quickly!

kooky panda
08-14-17, 10:59 AM

You post weekly and I'll post daily lol.

Guys, please take note of the forum rules (https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?6-Forum-Rules-amp-Policies) when posting:

Posts and/or private messages that, in any manner whether directly or indirectly, involve any of the following activities:
-Excessive communications of the same phrase, similar phrases, or gibberish.
-Creation of undue discontent on the forums.
-Creation of disturbances in forum threads, such as picking fights, making off topic posts that derail the thread, insulting other posters, etc.
-Posting non-constructive comments.
-Abusing the Report Post button by sending false alarms or nonsensical messages.
-Numbering of a thread, IBTL, TLDR, etc.
-Bumping threads.
-Creation of First! posts.
-Posting of off-topic comments

Anasarra
08-16-17, 06:46 AM
More land ... or maybe - at least some creative storage solution. Like storage for habitats. I would be ok with storing Halloween and Christmas type habitats.

Anasarra
08-16-17, 06:48 AM
It would be wonderful to have a huge Stable - for like - 300 dragons!

TwiWoods
08-16-17, 08:52 PM
Please add my name to the list of players wishing for more land. I would love to have the option for small 2x2 habitats for map, Apple and gold dragons. It's such a waste of space for full size habitats for 1 or 2 dragons.

nicsdragonisle
08-22-17, 05:46 PM
Wait...you LOSE coins? I know this is off topic--but WOW ! That's the 'something new' I learned today. Sorry that's happening to you.
I'm only at 1 billionish-stopped collecting to try to limit crashing. And no, its not working.

harobeda
08-22-17, 08:52 PM
I wish they'd stop selling 4 dragon habitats. With no additional land I can't afford habitats that only hold 3 or 4 dragons.

Give us 5 dragon habitats... or better yet, give us land! I hate selling dragons and habitats to get just 1 more spot for a dragon.

Troyan7
08-25-17, 12:09 PM
And now Im out of space as well... even got two new dragons in my nest ready to hatch. All filled with unique dragons.

Hopefully a solution is coming soon.

:(

newzealander
08-25-17, 12:13 PM
I'm almost in the same boat. I have just filled my last plot, so have run out of room, but have 3-4 spaces free on various habitats. But that's it - I'm desperately in need of more room once those spots are gone.

The1stCaretaker
08-25-17, 01:12 PM
Well apparently dragons and habitats are only for new players or once in a while players because they sure as hell are not for the collectors anymore. The way this game is all about new dragons and habitats what 5 year collector can fit or do anything. Answer me this why wouldn't all habitats be 5 now? I think they really are enjoying this making us suffer. Get out while you still can newcomers. When the company of your favorite 5 year running game keeps releasing cool new dragons and habitats and knows their collectors can't play without 1. More land, 2. Habitats upgradable 3. Stable increase and refuse any of the simple 3 things should be saying something huge and showing this company's true colors and how thankful for your money and support

Shar33
08-25-17, 01:28 PM
Yup. They like.. "thanks for spending 5 years worth of your money with us, now get out" They could care less. It's like they have 1 employee who only draws up dragons and then a few forum puppets.

blueangel826
08-25-17, 01:46 PM
I'm totally landlocked & have no place for any additional habitats! I don't understand why it's so difficult for Storm8 to release more land for those of us who are at the point where we're being forced to stop playing this game! Why would you want to lose your longtime players due to something that should be a relatively easy fix by your creative staff??? Help me & the others who post their frustration on this thread to understand why opening up land is such a difficult & major undertaking!! I'm unable to play the DT just starting since I have NO PLACE TO PUT THE NEW DRAGONS FROM THE EVENT! I'm personally tired of feeling like begging frequently for more land & not seeing any action taken!! The least you can do is post some response to all of us who've been asking, then begging & pleading for you to open up land for so many of your loyal & faithful customers!!! Your lack of response tells me that we don't matter to the decision makers in this business!!!

pinkflower7777
08-25-17, 02:11 PM
Please provide 5 dragon habitats with new events and allow us to upgrade all or most of 4 dragon habitats to 5 dragon. I still have some room, but can see that dwindling very quickly at the current rate that new dragons are released. A new upgrade of land and increased dragon stable space would also be appreciated.

The1stCaretaker
08-25-17, 03:25 PM
It's frustrating beyond belief. Not only the money spent but the years and years of hard work to collect every dragon only to have storm 8 say no more dragons for you. Especially they are really nice dragons and typing lately. They didn't even need to update the app to make habitats upgrade to hold 5 dragons but only 3 they did. What a tease. There's obviously some agenda why else would they not just give us more so we could play and not be stuck and begging to play. At least there would be an option to be able to play if we bought the upgrades until more land is coded in

Sunny807
08-26-17, 02:54 AM
The actual Dragon Tales is about new worlds/new land... Do we get more land soon?

Shar33
08-26-17, 01:16 PM
The actual Dragon Tales is about new worlds/new land... Do we get more land soon?

I'm sure that's just another way to rub it in

topgate44
08-26-17, 02:29 PM
I am out of playing room. I can't compete as long as we don't get amymore room please give us more land

amerirish
08-26-17, 08:18 PM
Seriously!! Come on developers! Stop making new events, new dragons, new "adventures" and focus all your time/energy/efforts on new land!! Don't you play this game yourselves?? We would love a break from the 'challenges' (if that's what you think events are) and would sing your praises if you gave your customers what they want and need.

connies001
08-27-17, 04:01 AM
Please can we have more land ASAP, I have ran out of room to place any new dragons. Also can we have a couple of weeks graceor more from any new world events etc so it gives us chase to grow crops etc .

The1stCaretaker
08-29-17, 12:22 PM
So very close to uninstalling this game after 5 years and 940 different dragons and never installing again. I'm already missing dragons not because I chose to, but because I can't physically hatch and place any of them. So what's the point? I'm just logging in to watch cool stuff come and go that storm 8 won't let me get anyway

jjblueyes
08-30-17, 08:31 AM
But there's a sale coming, with nests and dragons and more, oh my! No place to put them, no way to store them and many, many of us can't even play events. Once again I'm having to pass on mining dragons, no flipping room. I didn't think I could get any more angry at this game and the folks "running" it (into the ground I fear)
but with every dragon, habitat and event I have to watch go by I get more angry and honestly, hurt, hurt that all the years (5 long years) of loyally supporting the game, even as it got more impossible to play, and more greedy every day, I continued to spend my money, do every event, support my fellow players in world events and more, and no one seems to care, not one ounce, that I physically can't play. Can't play a game I've invested a ton of money, time, sooo much time and my heart into.
More events coming like freight trains and just running us over, and no one cares?!? Shame on anyone who is continuing the status quo and not helping the customers, paying customers.

So yes, more land please.

Sorry I'm angry. Wish I wasn't. Don't think it's asking to much to be able to participate in my investment. Sigh.

harobeda
08-30-17, 09:26 AM
I agree JJ - I still have one last expansion I can do on my stables, so that's the only part of the sale I can participate in. It'll help my current issues for a little while, but it's a bandaid AND it'll cost me 500 gold (better than the 1000 normal price). I've been selling habitats in order to place ones that'll hold 1 extra dragon... but even then I'm hitting a wall on space.

I want to place my decoration! Over 4 years I've accumulated lots of cute decorations that I like - just not able to place it. I'd love to be able to have my dragons displayed AND my island pretty. I keep hoping the next update will include land.

AinoDK
08-30-17, 10:28 AM
Maybe an expansion is waiting after the sale on stable?

Shar33
08-30-17, 04:17 PM
If they really are going to upgrade the stable. Then why not just do the habitats? At least then dragons can be displayed. Plus wouldn't storm 8 make more money that way, per habitat instead of once for stable. I really can't believe how long this has been going on. Instant relief would be up all habitat capacity. Not really sure why they haven't yet. Seems like they just aren't very nice people

AinoDK
08-30-17, 10:34 PM
Maybe they can't increase neither land nor habitat capacity, as that would mean more dragons out, and their server is struggling as it is.
My game frequently crashes, mostly when trying to visit or when collecting coins, but also just by staying open for too long.

Shar33
08-31-17, 05:58 PM
Maybe they can't increase neither land nor habitat capacity, as that would mean more dragons out, and their server is struggling as it is.
My game frequently crashes, mostly when trying to visit or when collecting coins, but also just by staying open for too long.

Ok then don't release dragons by the dozens every 3 days if they can't code land or extra hab spaces in correctly

random59
08-31-17, 06:10 PM
Ok then don't release dragons by the dozens every 3 days if they can't code land or extra hab spaces in correctly

Well said, my thoughts as well!

jjblueyes
08-31-17, 11:55 PM

Exactly. If the game can't keep up why the non stop buckets of dragons coming down the line? Buckets of money I suppose.

jjblueyes
09-01-17, 12:16 AM
I agree JJ - I still have one last expansion I can do on my stables, so that's the only part of the sale I can participate in. It'll help my current issues for a little while, but it's a bandaid AND it'll cost me 500 gold (better than the 1000 normal price). I've been selling habitats in order to place ones that'll hold 1 extra dragon... but even then I'm hitting a wall on space.

I want to place my decoration! Over 4 years I've accumulated lots of cute decorations that I like - just not able to place it. I'd love to be able to have my dragons displayed AND my island pretty. I keep hoping the next update will include land.

Decorations- yes that's a thorn in my side. I too would love to spruce up my island. I'm stacked back to back dragons and not one piece of pretty. Then for grins we get 80 percent, at least, decorations as "prizes".
That just makes me angry. Anyone playing any amount of time can't make things pretty and put out dragons. For me the decor is useless and I have so much in my storage I can't find anything. 5 years of useless stuff piling up. Much much more land would be needed to for me to decorate. I've let that one go, but being able to simply play my game at all? This shouldn't be where we are at, year after year, over and over again. The issue needs to be addressed. Period. Even if they gave me a huge chunk of land, I would soon hit the habitat cap, then that would be what keeps everyone from playing and if that was resolved and the dragons keep coming out at this insane fast pace it's been, combined with the 100's of dragons in storage and stables people want to place, we will fill up fast. I filled up that last huge area just with events- my stable and storage still packed.
A real, permanent fix needs to happen. We are desperate for help.
No response, no help. No play...

devnil
09-04-17, 10:00 AM
Interestingly enough, according to my spreadsheet as of yesterday, Dragon Story had 969 unique dragons, so someone who has been playing since the beginning trying to collect at least one of each and every one of them would need space for 243 4x4 habitats. The game is currently limited to 240 habitats, and if I counted correctly there is only enough land for 231 4x4 habitats (and some of that needs to be used up for the dawntree rewards, nests, breeding den, evolution flower, spell shop, noble crystal, etc, and you can't even finish the last square of floating island expansion, because if you do, you won't be able to do any of the dynamite things in bingo anymore.

LocalNews
09-05-17, 10:33 AM
How about using coins for expansion of a habitat for a placement of an extra dragon? That would reward those that have been playing the longest and who have a ton of coins to use up. Then space would not be as much of an issue as it has been. Maybe a million coins to expand? Then coins might mean something again.

The1stCaretaker
09-05-17, 11:13 AM
How about using coins for expansion of a habitat for a placement of an extra dragon? That would reward those that have been playing the longest and who have a ton of coins to use up. Then space would not be as much of an issue as it has been. Maybe a million coins to expand? Then coins might mean something again.

Problem is they refuse to give us the upgrade option no matter what it costs. Even gold. They did it once with 3 habitats and we've been asking for them all or at least more. They did it with no app update and basically it's like look what else we can do besides land but we won't. It's so messed up. Now there is another leader board and I still can't play

The1stCaretaker
09-05-17, 12:37 PM
Oh how nice. I've been waiting for years for a metal habitat that holds 4 and they finally release one. It should be 5 dragon habitat by now and it's not. Plus I still can't do anything. This is just insane

Callyvitale19
09-05-17, 12:45 PM
I'm getting real close to playing myself out of a game. We definitely need expansion on the amount of land, habitats and animals. I have never played any game that didn't grow along with the players. I have read a lot of posts concerning this problem. What I haven't read is any answers from Storm 8 about if they intend to expand or that's the end of the game. There is no way I'm going to continue buying gems for a game that is no longer playable. Please let us know if there is a future with expansions or are we done. Thank you

The1stCaretaker
09-05-17, 12:57 PM
I'm getting real close to playing myself out of a game. We definitely need expansion on the amount of land, habitats and animals. I have never played any game that didn't grow along with the players. I have read a lot of posts concerning this problem. What I haven't read is any answers from Storm 8 about if they intend to expand or that's the end of the game. There is no way I'm going to continue buying gems for a game that is no longer playable. Please let us know if there is a future with expansions or are we done. Thank you

They are not like other owners of other games. They don't seem to care at all. They know the dragons and habitats don't fit and they just keep on dropping bucket loads of them, and yes they love to ignore and hide. My advice for new comers is turn around, for people who have been playing for however long get out now. They are terrible and don't deserve any customers. I've been playing continuously since the beginning making sure to collect every dragon, every habitat and every extra item no matter the cost. Where did it get me? I have not been able to hatch, place or do ANYTHING in months now. I know storm 8 could care less but I'm done. I can't play anyway and I'm not going to keep coming on to see more cool stuff that I can't even play to get. Such a shame. I even continued to buy gold and try but I just I can't physically do anything anymore. I'm out of space everywhere. Get out now people. This type of treatment and behavior from this company should be a huge red flag

Callyvitale19
09-05-17, 02:18 PM
Come on Storm 8.... you should at least respond and let us know something because your continued silence speaks volumes and it's all negative.

starship412
09-05-17, 02:30 PM
I've been saying for the longest for Storm8 to just code a 2nd island to build more habitats like other games I've played. It would solve the problem of space and crashes too - just have a main island and a second island (not like the failure we call Arctic Isles but a regular island like the main island) and a button to take people between islands. More land on one screen will cause the game to crash constantly but two islands will make it much smoother.

FieldsLikeB
09-05-17, 02:32 PM
Just realized I have eleven more expansions on the big island and there will be no where to go. I can't use my last floater or I won't get in the mine the got enough pieces for another whole set right out of the gate though.

Clark_Wayne
09-05-17, 04:00 PM
I've been saying for the longest for Storm8 to just code a 2nd island to build more habitats like other games I've played. It would solve the problem of space and crashes too - just have a main island and a second island (not like the failure we call Arctic Isles but a regular island like the main island) and a button to take people between islands. More land on one screen will cause the game to crash constantly but two islands will make it much smoother.
completly agreed ;)

kat8rose
09-06-17, 11:29 AM
Please increase land and habitats allowed. Would be nice to actually decorate. Thanks

Callyvitale19
09-06-17, 02:43 PM
Storm 8.....we aren't asking for anything that you can't do. Games grow, they add maps, they add storage, I've never played any game that didn't grow at least once a year and some expand more than that. You really need to communicate what you have planned for fantasy forest. If this is all there is and there is no more, than let us know. If you plan on expanding the game in the future, Let us know that as well. If you do plan on expanding you should ask us for some ideas on what we would like to see happen to make the game more enjoyable. I really like this game but if it's not going anywhere please let us know.

Phoenix406
09-06-17, 03:18 PM
Storm 8.....we aren't asking for anything that you can't do. Games grow, they add maps, they add storage, I've never played any game that didn't grow at least once a year and some expand more than that. You really need to communicate what you have planned for fantasy forest. If this is all there is and there is no more, than let us know. If you plan on expanding the game in the future, Let us know that as well. If you do plan on expanding you should ask us for some ideas on what we would like to see happen to make the game more enjoyable. I really like this game but if it's not going anywhere please let us know.

Ditto!

starship412
09-06-17, 04:42 PM
I looked in my storage and didn't realize I had 80 dragons housed there along with the 20 I have in the stable. I know some people have more than 150 in their storage - that's loco!
While having the extra mining lands added a few months was a good small gesture of goodwill, the release of this land is still not keeping up with the constant dragon releases and no break between events. Those who made Fantasy Forest Story got it right and kudos to them. I wish Dragon Story would do the same and become more innovative as opposed to being more restrictive.
The idea of two islands I said earlier would work, trust me. Storm8, we don't want to hate the game but we're certainly tired of our voices not being heard. We need more land if you're going to release dragons non-stop and, honestly, the dragons have been a little less creative lately. And where's FlatFoot? I haven't heard from him at all lately. He was my favorite.
All in all, it is us who bring in money for the game - the players. I understand that this is a business but this one is consumer based and most companies take their consumers' voices into consideration for growth. In order for this game to grow, let's get some more land. Thank you.

Callyvitale19
09-06-17, 05:32 PM
Ok, we've asked for more land, we've asked for more habitats, we've asked for some kind of expansion. Can you at least give us a storage area for animals that we aren't using at the moment, like the area were we store decos? We can take decos in and out as we want, why not let us do the same with our animals. They need to have a storage area, like a barn where you can store animals you don't need at the moment but are easily accessed from your storage area when you need them. This constant rebreeding animals you already had gotten is rediculous. Most of us play several on line games and we know what is possible and why we keep playing. Come on Storm 8, this game has such potential to become something. What I want to know is what's holding you back?
It's a shame that you won't respond. Makes no sense, we're just trying to help make ffs a very successful game.

Callyvitale19
09-08-17, 09:51 AM
Please help us...the least you can do is give us a storage area for hatched animals that we can take the animals in and out as we need them. We can do it with our decos so we know you can do it for animals as well. This way a lot of us that have reached our max number of habitats, land and animals will be able to continue playing until you're ready to expand the game. I realize every change you make to WE, SB and LB is designed to increase your revenue and i don't mind contributing if it keeps the game going. I have no problem paying storage space for hatched animals. The more space we need in storage the higher the price for storage. This is also a good way for us to spend coins. It would really show good faith if you would do something that would work in the consumers favor as well as Storm 8. Please give me reason to keep playing and buying gems.

Shar33
09-08-17, 01:03 PM
Think about. They'd rather do nothing then even make more habitats hold 5 for 100 gold. It's nothing for them to do this, they don't even need to have an app update, plus they'll make money. They sure as won't loose anything, but they'd rather people suffer and quit the game

Den8137259
09-10-17, 01:26 AM
More land n habitats , please address our fundamentals, ty ty ★

mooskye
09-11-17, 10:59 AM
Getting really over the lack of land. Used to receive lots of compliments on the decoration of my island and have had to pack it all away to pack in new dragons. Losing the fun.....don't even get me started on the same prob in FFS.....

chloesisland
09-11-17, 09:33 PM
This situation just doesn't make sense. A little communication from S8 about now would be timely.

starship412
09-12-17, 10:49 AM
Luckily I still have a little more land so the maps help. I don't use decorations on my islands nor do I keep duplicate dragons but the land is slowly going scarce now.
I hope they do something about this problem soon. My idea of a 2nd island still applies. Place a tunnel on the first island between level 90 and 110. Then the player clicks on the tunnel to take them to a 2nd island that looks exactly like the first island. The trick of this would be that any breeding or hatching would only occur on the first island but when an egg is hatched the player would be given a choice of putting this on the 1st island (island a) or the 2nd island (island b). For evolution, I would say have a separate evolution temple for the 2nd island and make it available for coins. Only dragons from island a can evolve on island a and same for island b. Breeding would only be done on island a but the list of dragon choices would have dragons from island a and island b.
I know this may sound confusing but, trust me, it would definitely work and it'll make for smoother resolution and less crashes.

giuarm24
09-12-17, 11:37 PM
Luckily I still have a little more land so the maps help. I don't use decorations on my islands nor do I keep duplicate dragons but the land is slowly going scarce now.
I hope they do something about this problem soon. My idea of a 2nd island still applies. Place a tunnel on the first island between level 90 and 110. Then the player clicks on the tunnel to take them to a 2nd island that looks exactly like the first island. The trick of this would be that any breeding or hatching would only occur on the first island but when an egg is hatched the player would be given a choice of putting this on the 1st island (island a) or the 2nd island (island b). For evolution, I would say have a separate evolution temple for the 2nd island and make it available for coins. Only dragons from island a can evolve on island a and same for island b. Breeding would only be done on island a but the list of dragon choices would have dragons from island a and island b.
I know this may sound confusing but, trust me, it would definitely work and it'll make for smoother resolution and less crashes.

This would be really fantastic! Could a moderator send this wonderful idea to S8 team and give us a feedback? Elsa? Kooky? Thanks!

Shar33
09-15-17, 01:18 PM
I guess all these new dragons are more important than land. No upgrades to habitats to hold 5. Even the new habitat holds 4. This is the stupidest nonsense I've ever seen in a game. Such cool things but the loyal customers can't even play and are quitting. Unbelievable

random59
09-15-17, 01:38 PM
I see nothing has changed since my last post on this subject.

It has been 4 and a half months since I started this post and to date nothing has been done to rectify the humongous mistake of releasing more habitats than we had land to house them!

I have lost count of how many new events, dragons and habitats that have been released in this time. I have upgraded some from 3 - 5 and 3 -4.
I do spend GOLD and I really don't mind BUT I do MIND when nothing is done and I am not about to landlock my game so the brakes go on my gold spending.

I check for updates twice a week, really don't know why as nothing changes. I am sick of begging for more land for myself and others in this community.

This situation had not been of our making but of the games designers, please just FIX this and stop releasing so many new events, habitats and dragons.

starship412
09-15-17, 02:12 PM
I see nothing has changed since my last post on this subject.

It has been 4 and a half months since I started this post and to date nothing has been done to rectify the humongous mistake of releasing more habitats than we had land to house them!

I have lost count of how many new events, dragons and habitats that have been released in this time. I have upgraded some from 3 - 5 and 3 -4.
I do spend GOLD and I really don't mind BUT I do MIND when nothing is done and I am not about to landlock my game so the brakes go on my gold spending.

I check for updates twice a week, really don't know why as nothing changes. I am sick of begging for more land for myself and others in this community.

This situation had not been of our making but of the games designers, please just FIX this and stop releasing so many new events, habitats and dragons.

Agreed 200 billion percent!

Callyvitale19
09-18-17, 09:30 AM
I even tried to contact them the same way as if I had a problem with my game hoping they would send me some kind of explanation but no, they just ignored me. I don't know why they won't even acknowledge there is a problem with the games inability to grow. They have to see these texts. One way to handle the problem would be to give us a storage place for hatched and leveled animals that we can take in and out of storage just like we can do with decos. I don't mind spending coins for storage space. The more storage you want the higher the cost of each space. That way i can store an animal to make room for a new one instead of leaving it as an egg. I'd also like to be able to buy new habitats and store them until they come up with more room. All they really need is to keep adding new maps like all the other games I play. I'd hate to think that they don't have the talent to accomplish this and maybe they are just stretched to thin with too many games. Please storm 8 the least you can do is acknowledge there is a problem and you're working on it.

Callyvitale19
09-20-17, 08:03 AM
I think it's possible that storm 8 is spread to thin. Last Feb they went from 240 employees to 110. They lost more than half their work force. According to the internet they have 28 games, maybe when they cut back on employees maybe they should rethink their line of games. Their games should appeal to all ages and male and female as well. They have 6 games dealing with food. They have 2 games that deal with fashion and design, definitely not the kind of game that appeals to everyone. They have 3 bingo games and about 8 bubble and match games. There are about 3 that have to do with animals and several individual games. I would think a handful of successful games is better than a bunch of games not doing so good. I know I would definitely buy gems more often and invest more time and money if I knew the game would continue to grow along with all of us playing. They won't respond to our inquiries so all we can do is try and guess what's the problem. There are more scenarios I can think of, poor management, lack of talent, etc. but they're all just guesses.

Shar33
09-21-17, 08:26 AM
I think it's possible that storm 8 is spread to thin. Last Feb they went from 240 employees to 110. They lost more than half their work force. According to the internet they have 28 games, maybe when they cut back on employees maybe they should rethink their line of games. Their games should appeal to all ages and male and female as well. They have 6 games dealing with food. They have 2 games that deal with fashion and design, definitely not the kind of game that appeals to everyone. They have 3 bingo games and about 8 bubble and match games. There are about 3 that have to do with animals and several individual games. I would think a handful of successful games is better than a bunch of games not doing so good. I know I would definitely buy gems more often and invest more time and money if I knew the game would continue to grow along with all of us playing. They won't respond to our inquiries so all we can do is try and guess what's the problem. There are more scenarios I can think of, poor management, lack of talent, etc. but they're all just guesses.

If that were true that they really are spread thin then how are they pumping dragons, habitats and events constantly? Also they are right on top of other questions people ask. I think people need to except the truth that they are purposely doing this and are just not nice people at all

Shar33
09-22-17, 02:54 PM
I wonder how much longer they are going to make customers suffer. How many more habitats and dragons to come without land or more 5 capacity habitats? This used to be such a great game and the dragons and habitats are nice lately, it's just players can't get them if they wanted to

blueangel826
09-24-17, 07:49 PM
*****CAN STORM8 STAFF OR A MODERATOR PLEASE ADDRESS THIS MAJOR PROBLEM???
Please let your customers who are playing DS know if there's ANY CHANCE that more land will be available very soon! That's not asking for too much, just a response. If there's no possible way there will be more land released very soon, at least I will know I need to stop playing now!!! I'm totally landlocked, my stable is full, & I have 60+ dragons in storage & not one available habitat to put more into!! So many of your customers have been posting on this forum for months now & not one response from Storm8!! THIS IS A MAJOR PROBLEM, YET YOU KEEP HAVING ONE EVENT AFTER ANOTHER & PUTTING OUT NEW DRAGONS & HABITATS EVERY WEEK! I'm not alone being frustrated as it's a MAJOR GAME ISSUE THAT CONTINUALLY GOES UNANSWERED. ***** Can a Moderator please try to help us?? *****

starship412
09-25-17, 09:01 AM
I'm hoping something gets done about this and I hope my idea is an inspiration. Sometimes not saying anything can be a plus. I'm not so sure in this case. It would be nice if this game evolves instead of stagnate.

Shar33
09-27-17, 09:14 AM
That's not why. If anything they could keep doing 5 dragon habitats and making more upgradable to 5 every Tuesday and Friday along with events until more land is developed but they are not. They released those upgradable habs quickly and without an app update, and before anyone says they can't because of the amount of dragons one can have on their island. That's also not true because technically someone could have almost all 5 habitats if they sold off their 4 dragon habitats and replaced with 5s. My neighbor said had he known he would have replaced all other 4 habs with the last 5 capacity birthday hab, which is 4 colors and every other color with a 5 dragon habitat that would work. I checked and someone could have more than half 5 dragon habitats but they are all gone now except for 2

Shar33
09-27-17, 09:20 AM
I'm not understanding why you would not at least keep making purchased 4 dragon habitats upgradable to 5 for again a purchase so that customers who have supported this game since the beginning could continue to play and support. Instead they can no longer play because they physically can't. Just seems like ungrateful cruelness to me

Callyvitale19
09-27-17, 11:11 AM
They seem to have this problem with a few games. Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest both need to expand, they both need to be able to have more habitats to accommodate the ever growing new animals every week. They absolutely refuse to communicate with us and let us know why. Storm 8 has probably over extended themselves and all they come up with is how to change the events to make us use more gems. They need to get better management running this company. They need to have someone who know how to run a successful business. Someone who actually cares about making the customer want to continue playing and spending money. I know all of us are talking to the wall but at least we're trying to save these games

Phoenix406
09-27-17, 12:02 PM
If that were true that they really are spread thin then how are they pumping dragons, habitats and events constantly? Also they are right on top of other questions people ask. I think people need to except the truth that they are purposely doing this and are just not nice people at all

Well it appears that a lot of the dragons are just recolorings of previous dragons, which doesn't take much time or talent. The events also usually follow some sort of established pattern, so they don't start each one from scratch, per se.

Phoenix406
09-27-17, 12:03 PM
Start baby accounts.

Shar33
09-27-17, 12:14 PM
Well it appears that a lot of the dragons are just recolorings of previous dragons, which doesn't take much time or talent. The events also usually follow some sort of established pattern, so they don't start each one from scratch, per se.

Yeah and if it doesn't take much but a re-numbering of 4 to 5 to make the habitats hold one more dragon to allow players to be able to keep playing either

Shar33
09-27-17, 12:15 PM
Start baby accounts.

Not sure how that helps someone who collected every dragon on a main account to now have to sit and watch events and not be able to play

Phoenix406
09-27-17, 12:44 PM
Not sure how that helps someone who collected every dragon on a main account to now have to sit and watch events and not be able to play

Ummm, because then you can play the events on the new account. Granted, it takes some work to get started. Also, events like Dragon Tales are easier on lower level accounts.

starship412
09-27-17, 01:22 PM
Ummm, because then you can play the events on the new account. Granted, it takes some work to get started. Also, events like Dragon Tales are easier on lower level accounts.

It makes sense until more land is released.

chloesisland
09-27-17, 06:44 PM
were you told by a moderator that there is no future plan for additional land?

kat8rose
09-27-17, 08:01 PM
More land, we need to clear for bingo as well. Also, more habitats or up the number of dragons in each one. Thanks

random59
09-27-17, 11:32 PM
Elsa;1432283']Your feedback has been shared with the development team. We're not able to share right now when new land will be available. Thank you for your patience. :)

Elsa, your post of 30.06, does this still stand that you do not know of any new land becoming available in the near future?

Thanks in advance.

[S8] Elsa
09-28-17, 11:15 AM
Elsa, your post of 30.06, does this still stand that you do not know of any new land becoming available in the near future?

Thanks in advance.

I can't share right now was/is the key phrase. :x

Thank you all for your patience with your requests for more land. <3

Phoenix406
09-28-17, 11:48 AM
No disrespect, but if today is 9/28 and your post was on 6/30, it is nigh past "right now."

Shar33
09-28-17, 12:00 PM
I think we all know by now can't share right now and ignoring means it ain't coming nor do they care. I'd like to know why they went backwards to 4 dragon habitats and why more upgradable aren't available besides them being the biggest Richard's on the planet to their faithful customers

[S8] Elsa
09-28-17, 12:00 PM
No disrespect, but if today is 9/28 and your post was on 6/30, it is nigh past "right now."

I understand the criticism and the frustration. As soon as I can give an update, I will.

Shar33
09-28-17, 12:13 PM
Elsa;1455934']I understand the criticism and the frustration. As soon as I can give an update, I will.

I've seen you post this before and I've never seen you say anything before it's actually available. Also you guys think that generic bot message works for everything. That doesn't even answer 90 %of the questions you're writing that response for

Shar33
09-28-17, 12:19 PM
Who in their right mind makes their app unplayable for the top supporters and spenders. I mean this game is so bad for these type of players even adding land isn't enough especially with constant dragons that all need to be hatched. This game needs like double the land it has now and 5 dragon habitats

Callyvitale19
09-28-17, 12:22 PM
All I'm asking for is some honest communication from Storm 8 about the future expansion of their games. I was going to buy gems today but I don't think it's in my best interest at this time to do so. I think I'll keep playing the game until I've used all my gems and then if there is no communication from Storm 8 I'll just delete any and all storm 8 games.

starship412
09-28-17, 01:38 PM
At least we finally seen a response to this issue. Personally I'd rather hear I don't know than nothing or a lie. Give credit to where credit is due. I know I haven't had the best of relationships with Storm8 but I will compliment when warranted. Thanks Elsa for the update. It may not satisfy all but it was a response.

Shar33
09-28-17, 05:34 PM
At least we finally seen a response to this issue. Personally I'd rather hear I don't know than nothing or a lie. Give credit to where credit is due. I know I haven't had the best of relationships with Storm8 but I will compliment when warranted. Thanks Elsa for the update. It may not satisfy all but it was a response.

Yeah but you know they only say they can't share right now to sting us along right? Like I said before at the very least they could be making bigger hab capacity for us very quickly but choose not to. Hopefully newcomers come here and see this nonsense and steer clear

chuckyt888
09-29-17, 02:12 AM
I can't believe this problem has existed for this long. The ideal solution to me seems to be having another island that can be traveled to like the Artctic Isles. The space this game takes up is from graphics of anything you've encountered in the game whether it be on your island or someone else's. Another island to travel to and start placing habitats and dragons on isn't going to hurt that any more than what exists now.

I agree with everyone. This has to be remedied and fast. I don't even know how many dragons I have in storage but it's a lot. The requirement to hatch new dragons every single Dragon Tales is ridiculous when long time players have nowhere to put them. While S8 works on giving players more space, this requirement needs to stop.

Callyvitale19
09-29-17, 08:46 AM
I can't believe this problem has existed for this long. The ideal solution to me seems to be having another island that can be traveled to like the Artctic Isles. The space this game takes up is from graphics of anything you've encountered in the game whether it be on your island or someone else's. Another island to travel to and start placing habitats and dragons on isn't going to hurt that any more than what exists now.

I agree with everyone. This has to be remedied and fast. I don't even know how many dragons I have in storage but it's a lot. The requirement to hatch new dragons every single Dragon Tales is ridiculous when long time players have nowhere to put them. While S8 works on giving players more space, this requirement needs to stop.I agree 100%. I 've been playing another game for over 5 yrs and they are in the process of adding a 6th map so we know it can be done why Storm 8 won't do this is the big question. I don't know, maybe this is a good thing that the game ends. Right now I'm playing about 6 games and 3 of the games requires real money to win and when FFS ends I can take the money that I usually spend here and put it towards a game that is willing to grow along with all the players.

newzealander
09-29-17, 10:58 AM
All those beautiful new October dragons, and we're just supposed to let them pass us by? I am interested in what other "full" players do - do you sell common dragons? Fill the stable? Keep upgrading islands? What next? This is ridiculous! What's the point in having spent gold on this game if you end up not being able to play on?

amerirish
09-29-17, 11:30 AM
All those beautiful new October dragons, and we're just supposed to let them pass us by? I am interested in what other "full" players do - do you sell common dragons? Fill the stable? Keep upgrading islands? What next? This is ridiculous! What's the point in having spent gold on this game if you end up not being able to play on?

I couldn't agree more. When the offered 1 measley extra space in some habitats for 100 gold, I was actually offended. At this point they should bump the capacity of ALL habitats by 1 for FREE :(

kirby52
09-29-17, 11:36 AM

Just saw all those October dragons..where are we suppose to put them.I have sold many commons to make room and now I only have room for three more in stable.I refuse to spend gold on upgrading..feel we shouldn't have to..this game is free to start and shouldn't cost an arm and a leg to continue.Guess I will just have to leave game after 5 years of play.Thanks S8

random59
09-29-17, 12:56 PM
To introduce 22 dragons in one month without any release of new land would be a disaster in my opinion.

Please, more land an an update that stops all these horrid roll backs!

starship412
09-29-17, 01:35 PM
My suggestion is to not add more land on the island we have already. Just create a new one to travel to and expand like other dragon games have. I'm pretty sure it can be done across all platforms and would make the game smoother and have less crashes.
22 dragons in one month is excuse enough to do this.

random59
09-29-17, 01:43 PM
38561 Some of these dragons look familiar, so I don’t think they are all totally new!

amerirish
09-29-17, 01:51 PM
The only one I recognize in that pic is Incognito (top right corner)

starship412
09-29-17, 02:01 PM
I see Prime Arcane, Arbiter, Witch, Halloqueen but no Black Cat, Bride of Franken, Pirate, or Dame of Darkness.

Shar33
09-29-17, 04:24 PM
Wow they are just blatantly trying to screw everyone so hard

The1stCaretaker
09-29-17, 04:30 PM

So of us cannot do anything. Everything I have is fully upgraded and full. I haven't been able to hatch a dragon in months now. I bought everything from this company since there very beginning to now have to sit and watch the dragons pass by because of them

The1stCaretaker
09-29-17, 04:32 PM
38561 Some of these dragons look familiar, so I don’t think they are all totally new!

They may look like other dragons but they are all new

The1stCaretaker
09-29-17, 04:36 PM
I couldn't agree more. When the offered 1 measley extra space in some habitats for 100 gold, I was actually offended. At this point they should bump the capacity of ALL habitats by 1 for FREE :(

I agree with you that all should be upgraded by 1 for free but at least it's something. I have no other option and there is nothing I can do to continue playing

Den8137259
09-29-17, 05:11 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DK7lI8MVYAANGwc?format=jpg

Land is scarce here!

Could S8 unlock the mines for maxed lands so that we won't have to purposely keep one plot for this? Ty ★

newzealander
09-30-17, 01:49 PM
STOP WITH THE OCTOBER DRAGON SPLASH SCREEN!! It's just taunting those of us that have no space. All it is doing is showing us what we have spent money on this game to NOT be able to have. Ridiculous.

MoxyPoxyPlace
09-30-17, 05:08 PM
So, now that we know that the developers were kind enough to show us a truckload of new dragons being released, I'd like their suggestions as to where to put them, as I am completely landlocked and don't have any room anywhere anymore. if Storm8 is simply incapable of expanding the game, at least let us know, so we can look for another similar game and not wait for something that will never happen. I cannot understand this persistent silence on the subject. Please let us know what's going on, you must know that a lot of us are waiting to hear about this.

Shar33
09-30-17, 09:53 PM
They obviously don't answer because they don't care and because there is no land coming. Like I said new players better just turn around now. Old players may as well cut their losses now since they can't play anyway. This company does not deserve the success or the supporters of their games. Maybe if enough of the truth could get out about them they could slowly fade out like they deserve

Den8137259
10-01-17, 01:39 AM
Hey S8, do give us 6 extra plots n habitats for your October mayhem release of 22 dragons please ★

There's nowhere we can place these 22 dragons! ★

kooky panda
10-01-17, 09:44 AM
Recent posts that have violated the forum rules have been removed. Please note that future forum rule violations may result in the closing of the thread until a community manager
can review the thread.
Forum Rules & Policies (https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?6-Forum-Rules-amp-Policies)

If you have a complaint about a moderator action, you can file a forum dispute thread and discuss with a community manager.
Forum Disputes (https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?75-Forum-Disputes)

djeyefly
10-02-17, 12:19 PM
With all the new dragons, I don't know where you expect us to put them all ? Really could use an expansion update !

laurelsail
10-03-17, 11:04 AM
Do they not realize they are losing a boatload of money if players have nowhere to put their dragons? I don't even understand why they have a habitat limit...I could find a little space to put the new ciamond hybrids...and bottom line without more land you can't play...no play no pay! WORSE. BUSINESS. MODEL. EVER.

lintupien
10-03-17, 12:25 PM
If it's impossible to give more land, please introduce more stable upgrades (or give us multiple stables with current limits) for dragons and a way to put habitats into storage. That way anyone can participate these new events. It's not that hard to add, really. :confused:

giuarm24
10-03-17, 02:16 PM
They simply don?t listen. So frustrating! :mad:

chloesisland
10-03-17, 05:12 PM
And where am I going to place the new Bone habitat?

Den8137259
10-03-17, 05:48 PM
I don't have anymore land and habitats for the new habitats! ★

topgate44
10-05-17, 06:51 AM
Can’t participate in events no land for habitats and they don’t have the 2x2 a available anymore. So we can’t play ?

chuckyt888
10-05-17, 11:29 AM
Can’t participate in events no land for habitats and they don’t have the 2x2 a available anymore. So we can’t play ?

Correct, many long time players (many of which would be contributing money to keep this game going) virtually cannot play due to the land limit and forced hatching of certain dragons for events.

The1stCaretaker
10-05-17, 07:04 PM
Seems like every more they make lately is to purposely hurt the long time players even more. There's no other way to see it because that's what keeps happening

Shar33
10-06-17, 01:34 PM
Really there's still no land yet?

harobeda
10-09-17, 12:48 PM
I'm praying that tomorrow's update brings relief. Especially with these new dragons they're releasing I'm quickly getting pushed into the absolute no space. I'm eating into the 60's of dragons in the stable. In another month or two I'll be too full to do anything. :(

starship412
10-12-17, 11:04 AM
I wonder if they'll do a Halloween Version (like the one in 2015 with the dark sky and orange lava flowing) of this game and have a new island included in the next update. I still say a new island would solve the crashing issues and would satisfy the land issue.
I have faith that the S8 designers can do this (the 2nd island). Hopefully they're in the finishing stages of granting more space and will release it before the end of the month. I mean, it would cut out the stagnation for higher level players and would make money for S8. Without land, people can't buy premium habitats and without money, the game can't run.

topgate44
10-12-17, 11:00 PM
I am out of space. I refuse to upgrade storage. I guess they don’t want my money anymore. I can’t even play. I am feeding dragons and collecting sad as I have collected almost every dragon. Took 2x2 away.

Why doesn’t anyone listen? You are all in business to make money?

topgate44
10-12-17, 11:05 PM
I am just feeding and collecting coins. Sad very sad I loved this game

jjblueyes
10-13-17, 12:53 AM
I've been out of land and up against habitat limits so many times over the years, this is sad and absolutely unacceptable.
They are destroying this game with greed and complete disregard for customers. Many of us 5 year customers. What's wrong with these people?
Keep pushing out events and massive dragons and a huge group of us simply can't play.
I've sold off dragons that I've used hard earned food to grow if I have a duplicate in storage and I'm losing my commons- which sometimes can't be done as the events use them to participate.
Angry.
Why won't a single person respond!!??!!

chuckyt888
10-13-17, 11:58 AM
I've been out of land and up against habitat limits so many times over the years, this is sad and absolutely unacceptable.
They are destroying this game with greed and complete disregard for customers. Many of us 5 year customers. What's wrong with these people?
Keep pushing out events and massive dragons and a huge group of us simply can't play.
I've sold off dragons that I've used hard earned food to grow if I have a duplicate in storage and I'm losing my commons- which sometimes can't be done as the events use them to participate.
Angry.
Why won't a single person respond!!??!!

I'm with you 100% Jen.

Hope you finished the tournament... not that there is any place to put it.

I'm about fed up after this tournament. I've never seen anything worse than the way that tournament was set up in any game. Ever. Top dragons for every opponent losing constantly. Several 5+ loss streaks and a couple 10+. Absolutely no excuses left and no reason to really continue with things devolving.

pernmagic
10-14-17, 03:09 AM
Not exactly need of land although I do BUT ....... having bought the boneyard which only holds two although takes full space and I'm now on that limit and can't purchase another and we have a lot of boneyard dragons available ......I need further boneyards to keep them together .......please can S8 at least sort this so either the one I have can hold 4/5 or I can purchase another boneyard habitat. Thanks ...hopefully

Callyvitale19
10-14-17, 08:40 AM
I'm playing fantasy forest and we have the same problem with the lack of being able to expand. I just got a new animal but i was out of room and there was no place to put him so I had to buy a habitat for 200 gems that took those elements and then transfer 3 animals from a 3 animal habitat and sell that habitat so that i had a place for the new one on the habitat that can hold 4 animals. The other choice was to raise the level of my 3 animal habitat to 4 animals for 500 gems. I choose the new habitat for 200 gems. I really don't like the direction this is going. Please S8, give us storage for hatched animals or increase our land and the number of habitats we can have. What I don't understand is why you won't help the players who spend real money. I definitely would spend a lot more if I knew there was plans to expand the game. Now I just spend enough to get me thru.

Den8137259
10-14-17, 09:58 AM
Could S8 explain why Boneyard habitat could only hold 2 spooky drags but taking up a huge 4 x 4 land area? ★

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DLYvYyPUEAA56lQ?format=jpg

Callyvitale19
10-14-17, 10:30 AM
When it comes to Storm 8 I just can't get an answer. I put in a ticket requesting more land and habitats and they told me to put it on the forum. Hello Storm 8 several of us have requested this on the forum and you just refuse to respond. The only thing I can think of is this is the end of the game.

Troyan7
10-14-17, 10:44 AM
It's obviously all about money and probably this situation is making them more money overall. A lot of players are upgrading habitats for 500g to get a single extra spot, which is an enormous price!

The solution to increase dragon storage to 160 or 200 dragons would take 5 minutes to implement and allowed senior players to keep collecting new dragons... however, obviously that is not in their interest, as long as senior players keep upgrading habitats, spending tons of gold doing it.

chuckyt888
10-14-17, 11:22 AM
I totally agree. It's all about trying to force spending just to keep playing and collecting dragons.

It's not going to work. We will all quit before that kind of extortion happens.

giuarm24
10-14-17, 05:40 PM
I m very close to finish the available space... no answer from S8 ... mmmh... after 5 years it s so hard to say goodbye but if i have no room for new dragons why should I keep playing? So... S8 solve this problem now or I ll leave the game very soon!

jjblueyes
10-15-17, 04:03 AM
I'm with you 100% Jen.

Hope you finished the tournament... not that there is any place to put it.

I'm about fed up after this tournament. I've never seen anything worse than the way that tournament was set up in any game. Ever. Top dragons for every opponent losing constantly. Several 5+ loss streaks and a couple 10+. Absolutely no excuses left and no reason to really continue with things devolving.

I'm sorry so many people are in the same terrible place. I can't believe the tournaments either. I don't try hard for any event when I have no place for my 700 (plus ) dragons and no one seems to care that
Many people can't move. I feel betrayed..

jjblueyes
10-15-17, 04:06 AM
Not exactly need of land although I do BUT ....... having bought the boneyard which only holds two although takes full space and I'm now on that limit and can't purchase another and we have a lot of boneyard dragons available ......I need further boneyards to keep them together .......please can S8 at least sort this so either the one I have can hold 4/5 or I can purchase another boneyard habitat. Thanks ...hopefully

Someone responded on another thread that this was intentional and meant for the 2 full skeleton type dragons. It's so stupid. I might've been able to place a tiny habitat but this is pulled when we are in a space crisis. I guess it's only a crisis to us players eh?

Den8137259
10-15-17, 04:58 AM
Someone responded on another thread that this was intentional and meant for the 2 full skeleton type dragons. It's so stupid. I might've been able to place a tiny habitat but this is pulled when we are in a space crisis. I guess it's only a crisis to us players eh?

Hee I was laughing away when I saw that.. a crisis to us players lol ★

★ well I still wish they could shrink the habitat to 2 x 2 lol ★ if only players could call the shots lol ★

Den8137259
10-15-17, 09:09 AM
Maybe the S8 development team forgot about land expansion considerations when they first created DS, and so they cloned the codes and created FF; and now both games face the same land limitation ★

luckyaa7
10-15-17, 11:28 AM
I have been playing since 2012, and now i am almost out of land. I have tons of dragons that i have not hatched in the storage. If we don?t get land soon, i won?t be able to do any events. It?s so frustrating...

The1stCaretaker
10-15-17, 12:09 PM
Please give us something already. I cannot fit even 1 more dragon or habitat. I have 2 skeleking on nests and 42,000 more tricks and cannot fit the habitat. 30 of my habitats are 5 dragon habitats and the rest are 4, and they are all packed. Also have 7 gold, 1 map, 1 apple, 1 bomb, 1 dynamite. Stable is full of unique dragons no more doubles. All eggs that can be left in storage are. Why do we have to suffer like this? Obviously I've put alot of time and money into this game and would continue to do so if I just play. I'm only missing about 20 dragons from the entire game and most are recent because I can't hatch them. 922 different dragons are actually displayed. Do something please. If you're not trying to make us suffer on purpose then do something to help. Make more habitats upgradable to 5 so I move dragons around and at least have a bit more room until land comes

NeidusBluetip
10-16-17, 08:06 AM
Hey everyone, I've been a bit confused on the max. floating island pieces, so I wanted to upload what I currently have. I really don't want to screw myself over by expanding to the max. and then having my Mine locked out.

If anyone could tell me just how many pieces I have left that are "free" to place, without triggering the lock out, that would be great! Forgive my MS Paint examples xD

You can see the "tree" which is opposite to the cluster of floating island pieces in this one

Then I've panned over a bit to the right

And the last pic you can see the island which is right beside the "tree" island, where I keep my nests, etc.

divanightclub
10-16-17, 09:44 AM
Hey everyone, I've been a bit confused on the max. floating island pieces, so I wanted to upload what I currently have. I really don't want to screw myself over by expanding to the max. and then having my Mine locked out.

If anyone could tell me just how many pieces I have left that are "free" to place, without triggering the lock out, that would be great! Forgive my MS Paint examples xD

You can see the "tree" which is opposite to the cluster of floating island pieces in this one

Then I've panned over a bit to the right

And the last pic you can see the island which is right beside the "tree" island, where I keep my nests, etc.

From the pic, it looks like you have a TOTAL of 6 spaces available. Five(5) spaces are "Free" to use and still able to keep you mine open. The mine will close IF and WHEN you choose to use your 6 space..

TO BE SURE YOU CAN ASK ONE OF THE MODERATORS TO LOOK INTO IT FOR YOU.

chuckyt888
10-16-17, 05:15 PM
Has anyone heard anything about any movement on this? There just aren't any words.....

Bameeee
10-16-17, 09:13 PM
I started playing this game when a new dragon came out once every Wednesday (my time) and I could take a week trying to breed that dragon. I remembered when a new dragon released and we had pages in the forum talking about how cute he was. It was so fun and relax at that time. And then the tension started.

I am still in the game because the goal of breeding the diamond hybrid dragons, collecting and giving gold. All the events are no longer fun and I am coming to the dead end of placing new dragons.

Please do something. I do not want to say goodbye to the game I loved.