PDA

View Full Version : Storing "Noble Crystal" ★

Den8137259
05-05-17, 11:49 AM
★ hi S8, in view of limited n precious land and habitat space that we are facing here in DS, could the "Noble Crystal" be made storable? will be extremely grateful if it is, ty ★ (:

[S8] Elsa
05-05-17, 11:52 AM
Sorry, it's can't be stored because it gives your Dragons the ability to level beyond 10. Without it, they don't have the ability.

Den8137259
05-05-17, 11:56 AM
Elsa;1416482']Sorry, it's can't be stored because it gives your Dragons the ability to level beyond 10. Without it, they don't have the ability.

I'm actually quite happy keeping the drags at level 10 at the max (: ★
★ it actually costs more to level them up beyond that .. ★

Hartoled
05-05-17, 12:18 PM
You'd probably have some kind of logic problems if your high level dragons suddenly shouldn't be high level anymore.

I understand your dilemma, though. I never got any of those Habitat boosting buildings because I wasn't sure if I could get rid of them once I got them. Having to choose between selling a dragon or giving up the chance to get a new one is horrible.

The main reason I would have wanted the habitat boosters is so I wouldn't have to collect coins so often. My final remedy for that was just to collect coins from the dragons on the original plateau, and let the others sparkle. It also makes visiting me easier, because people don't have to swipe all over the place to play with the available dragons. I keep a half dozen baby Diamonds off to one side, for when I can't get on often. They take more than a day to sparkle.

katali119
05-05-17, 01:33 PM
Pants I didn't know you couldn't store the booster buildings, having finally made it to the red one, when I no longer really need the coins lol. If you sell them can you buy them again?

kooky panda
05-05-17, 02:14 PM
Pants I didn't know you couldn't store the booster buildings, having finally made it to the red one, when I no longer really need the coins lol. If you sell them can you buy them again?
If you sell them, you can purchase them from the market again later on.

Thread has gone little off topic from the noble crystal. Since original question has been answered, closing thread.