PDA

View Full Version : Fixed My game closes when I want to hand it to cook

tomtom007456
05-04-17, 08:12 PM
This is fixed. :) Can you guys try again?

Thanks to Meowmeowbeans and the Dev team for fixing this for us so quickly! :D

Hello, all of a sudden I can no longer play it when I want to restore to eat the game closes and I do not know at all what to do
I can go to see my neighbors etc. but of which I put back to eat iul closes help :'(

vesstrina
05-04-17, 08:24 PM
My game, and my daughters game is doing the same thing. Everytime we go to the stove to try and prepare food, the game closes and says its not responding. We checked for updates in the android store. We force closed the game, and even tried using the original version of the game and it still does it. Oh, we even restarted our tablets. Nothing worked. We are both android users and are using the Founders version of the game. Anyone else having this issue? Just wanted to make someone aware of the issue. Thank you ~vesstrina

dynell4
05-04-17, 08:27 PM
I am having problems cooking. Every time I try to cook the game shut down

oroeomunroe
05-04-17, 08:32 PM
Same here!!! Everything else works fine, but I can't cook anything since the game shuts down!

What are my poor customers going to eat? What if they take their business to my neighbor's restaurants instead? ;)

Nettie75
05-04-17, 08:40 PM
Ikr??:mad:

Ur not alone, having same issue and on Halloween version, for Kindle...

arvin20
05-04-17, 08:42 PM
I am experiencing the same too. First on my tablet I thought it is just because my tablet's software is outdated so I tried it on my phone and experienced the same. I can serve the food but whenever I try to order and cook food it stops responding. :((

Jojocl141587
05-04-17, 08:45 PM
Ikr??:mad:

Hmmm I cooked some food earlier served it, exited the game and literally went back a min later and my food was gone. Seems like RS is on one today

tonysmom614
05-04-17, 08:57 PM
Me also. Had prepared food earlier this evening, served it fine, went to cook more and it closes every time. Bakery, Fashion, Dragon and Forest all working fine. Just updated my tablet 2 nights ago.

Rynetory2
05-04-17, 08:57 PM
I just tested serving some toasts, it's fine. Can you guys restart your game and try again?

If you're still having issues, can you let me know which game version are you using?

tonysmom614
05-04-17, 09:00 PM
Tried that eearlier, still closing. I am using Founders version, but also tried main version, same thing.

Rynetory2
05-04-17, 09:03 PM
Tried that eearlier, still closing. I am using Founders version, but also tried main version, same thing.

Would you mind restarting your device as well? Thank you.

Clazzyladie
05-04-17, 09:08 PM
I just got the s8 + and I am have the same problem can't cook food it just shuts down down not cool

Aad56
05-04-17, 09:13 PM
Every time I tap on an empty appliance the programm stops. Even after delete the programm and installing again. The problem stays. Anyone else the same experience?

Android. Version Founders.

tonysmom614
05-04-17, 09:18 PM
Ok, turned it completely off, then turned it back on. Still closing when I try to cook. I am using a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2.

Rynetory2
05-04-17, 09:23 PM
Sorry that you all are having issues. :( I'm flagging this over now. In the mean time, please help to add your game version by editing your post. Thank you for all your help.

Rynetory2
05-04-17, 09:25 PM
Ok, turned it completely off, then turned it back on. Still closing when I try to cook. I am using a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2.

Thank you for trying and your help. :)

Jojocl141587
05-04-17, 09:27 PM
Playing original version on Android version 1.6.0.2 updated 12-9-16

eros321
05-04-17, 09:43 PM
I'm having the same issue too. Restarted my device but is still having the same issue. I tried both the founders version and the original version.

NikiCharm
05-04-17, 09:46 PM
Same problem here :( Reinstalled Founders version & still no-go, tried another version but cooking problem persists...

Rynetory2
05-04-17, 09:48 PM
Same problem here :( Reinstalled Founders version & still no-go, tried another version but cooking problem persists...

Was about to ask someone to try reinstalling... Thank you for doing that and letting me know. :)

Aside to all:
At this point, I'm afraid we'll need to wait for the Community Manager to help to check when they see my report. Please wait for further advise. Sorry guys..... :(

aussie666
05-04-17, 10:08 PM
Happening to me too. Can navigate anywhere in the game but as soon as I attempt to cook something, the game shuts down. I uninstalled and reinstalled Founders, nothing changed so installed the original version, no good either. I am using version 1.6.0.2g on Samsung Galaxy Note 3. Hope that helps.

tomtom007456
05-04-17, 10:13 PM
I was scared I thought my phone was dead because it makes already SEVERAL days that the game freezes my smartphone and I have reboot it with the button and when it freezes my screen of background is reset to the original
I Really do not know why I thought it was another problem with my phone
thanks I am relieved
i have original version now i think but i have founders version before
what's the difference??

Dots_mom
05-04-17, 10:26 PM
Same issue here. Android updated today. That must have messed us all up. I've uninstalled, reinstalled, restarted my phone, tried different versions of the game. Nothing works. It does work on my tablet which has an older version of Android.

Jojocl141587
05-04-17, 10:30 PM
Same issue here. Android updated today. That must have messed us all up. I've uninstalled, reinstalled, restarted my phone, tried different versions of the game. Nothing works. It does work on my tablet which has an older version of Android.

I dont think that is it bc I didnt update my phone until about an hour ago and it was messing up way before then

BellasHouse1
05-04-17, 10:35 PM
My game is also force closing when trying to cook. I uninstalled, reinstalled, and even tried different versions. I was using the main one, then I tried the Founders version, and my latest attempt is Summer Fun, although I just noticed that in my installed app list for Google Play, it's not showing up even though it shows up if I go to the app download page, and it shows up in my phone's application manager. I thought it might be my phone so I restarted that, too....still force closing. I can collect tips and visit neighbors; I can even serve finished food; I just can't cook more food. I am on a Samsung S6 Active; android. This is getting a bit concerning, especially seeing how many other people are having the same issue. :confused:

Meowmeowbeans
05-04-17, 10:37 PM
We're taking a look at these issues. I'm sorry for the inconvenience!

Dots_mom
05-04-17, 10:39 PM
Nope, it's not Android. I just tried it on two tablets which have older versions of Android. Neither one of them updated today. RS shuts down on them when I try to cook as well.

wagygirl
05-04-17, 11:01 PM
It started happened to me tonight about an hour ago.
Before that I was playing BS without any problems.
I am playing Restaurant: Founders
And it crashes within seconds of starting. It crashed literally about 20 times in 10 minutes.
I just want to get everything off the stoves before the food goes bad, but the game won't let me!

Rynetory2
05-04-17, 11:07 PM
This is fixed. :) Can you guys try again?

Thanks to Meowmeowbeans and the Dev team for fixing this for us so quickly! :D

Jojocl141587
05-04-17, 11:15 PM
Yay! Mine seems to be working again. Now I can start making my food for Cinco de Mayo

Rynetory2
05-04-17, 11:18 PM
Yay! Mine seems to be working again. Now I can start making my food for Cinco de Mayo

Yayyyy! Thank you for letting us know! Happy Cooking! :D:D

tonysmom614
05-04-17, 11:26 PM
Me too. Thank you so much.

aussie666
05-04-17, 11:30 PM
Working for me too. Well done team

tomtom007456
05-05-17, 05:13 PM
Why did not it work?
Luckily everything is working now

wagygirl
05-05-17, 08:27 PM
Yah, what happened last night?

Rynetory2
05-05-17, 08:47 PM
This issue has been resolved. :) Please let us know if issue persists. Thanks.

Nettie75
05-05-17, 09:07 PM
This issue has been resolved. :) Please let us know if issue persists. Thanks.

O
All set,ty

CuteTali
05-05-17, 09:41 PM
Oh that's nice to know, I thought it was just me. I couldn't cook yesterday until later on today, when it somehow started working without crashing soon as I tapped on the cook book. Whatever I did with it yesterday didn't help, including restarting device, clearing cache, closing everything in the background etc. I'm guessing they patched it up today then.

jhehlah
05-26-17, 06:02 AM
I am having this issue..i restarted and reinstalled the game..cleared cache..restarted the wifi but still the same..

Android..founders

Please help

Rynetory2
05-26-17, 08:22 AM
Can you try if it works on the regular version? You may want to check that you have the latest device software as well. I'll flag over your case. Please let us know how it goes for you.

jhehlah
05-26-17, 10:07 AM
Thank you for the quick reply..i installed the regular version and it worked..i managed to cook the required food for the goal then when about to cook again for the other stove the issue is back..has pop up saying 'sorry the restaurant story has stopped'. And i have the latest device software.

Rynetory2
05-26-17, 11:20 PM
Can you check your connection and get back into your game and try again? Hope you're able to.

jhehlah
05-27-17, 09:20 AM
I dont think its my connection because i can play BS with no problem..now even clicking to send gift it close the game..looks i cant finish the goal.

Rynetory2
05-27-17, 09:44 AM
Thanks for confirming and your updates. I have no news for you yet :( but will post when I do.

jhehlah
05-27-17, 05:34 PM
I dont know why like this...found out that RS worked with my verizon LG android..founders, but to this samsung galaxy giving me that issue..argh! Hope can find way to play RS back to my fave device..

Rynetory2
05-28-17, 05:40 AM
Thank you. I've passed in your updates.