PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: 5/4 - Storybook event | The Knight's Tale | *4 day timed poll added*

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

PrincessCupOButter
05-15-17, 06:11 AM
It is weird. It has definitely worked differently for me this time. I sent out more than 20 requests for day 7. Now on day 9 and have not received any scrolls after the initial 20 on that first day, so they don't seem to have rolled over. And I know everyone I sent to is doing this event.

Will be sure I send requests on day 10 to everyone I sent to on day 7, to (hopefully) ensure they override any previously unfulfilled requests.

I did get 2 extra scrolls from day seven....one on day 8 and one on day 9 :eek: so I have 22 in inventory, and at least 2 requests rolled over. That's why I stayed up waaay past my bedtime to send Day 10 requests as soon as the day started (which is something I never do! Lol). I was afraid there might be more leftover scroll requests.

meme1098
05-15-17, 06:11 AM
I got my steed 2 days ago, yay!

I didn't enjoy the random drops section, getting the wisps, but the rest was fine for me. I send out 85 requests for chapter 7 and then about 150 requests for chapter 10 and got a quick response from my neighbours, so I was lucky there and didn't need to use any gems.

Still 30 short for the bear, but can hopefully finish today! I missed a day yesterday, because I went to go see the new Pirates of the Carribean film! Great film, so worth missing a day of play for it! :)

Hey! That movie doesn't come out til May 26th! Where are you that you got to see it early? Lol

I didn't have a problem with the requests on day 10 either but agree with PrincessCupoButter on all points. Why are there requests required on the last day of a timed event when you know darn well the system is unpredictable at best & your servers will be overwhelmed.

scavaig
05-15-17, 06:26 AM
Gosh..... If I had not read the forum I seriously may have spent 500 gems for the writ to make the other horse!

It is not clear at all - it really looks like you can make another writ for 500 gems and then make the horse.

This should be much clearer.

adekil40
05-15-17, 06:32 AM
Finished the bear and steed with only a short time to go, even though i was checking in and collecting regularly, the event pushed me way beyond the limit of what time i would like to spend on this game- I already came to the conclusion that I am only taking part to completion of these events out of pride (because I am at a level I should be completing them) rather than out of enjoyment, yet I still participate... think I need therapy :confused:

ladyperidot
05-15-17, 07:36 AM
Got the white steed and decided a long time ago I wasnt stressing or wasting energy fighting bears to get a bear. I have enough critters that drop milk and rat tails.

Andro45
05-15-17, 07:41 AM
One white steed crafting now. :D Waiting for the Knight's writ in my primary kingdom, but it will be ready with plenty of time to spare.

I didn't see this mentioned: Crafing the white steed takes 3 hours and it is crafted in the magic forge. The black steed takes 2 hours.

riverly
05-15-17, 07:41 AM
Thinking our beautiful steed is nothing more then another dragon, max flag saying "maxed on dragon scales "so now we have a dragon disguised as a steed to go along with our chicken disguised as a peacock. And a bear that drops milk.
I think our animals need therapy!!!

ktorewqas
05-15-17, 08:04 AM
so now we have a dragon disguised as a steed to go along with our chicken disguised as a peacock. And a bear that drops milk.
Yes. They need to learn how to properly identify themselves ;) I sure hope the steed does not give gems like dragons do cause it's rare from dragon :eek:

vickibabes
05-15-17, 08:18 AM
Terribly disappointing rewards for a very disappointing quest.

The wisp drops took me almost 3 days to complete, outrageous! As for crafting the bear, I oboy had 100 teeth and had to give 70 of them up for the steed. So a total waste of time trying to sell that additional animal to us.

topmom952
05-15-17, 08:22 AM
I have crafted my steed and still getting bears. Anyone know how much longer they will be around? I still need 80 to craft.

spanisheyes1
05-15-17, 08:24 AM
I have crafted my steed and still getting bears. Anyone know how much longer they will be around? I still need 80 to craft.
TM, hi.
I have 30ish you can have. I dropped out when I hadnt finished chapter 3 after three full days of trying.

topmom952
05-15-17, 09:04 AM
TM, hi.
I have 30ish you can have. I dropped out when I hadnt finished chapter 3 after three full days of trying.

Sure wish we could gift event items! LOL

katbtodd
05-15-17, 09:42 AM
so now we have a dragon disguised as a steed to go along with our chicken disguised as a peacock. And a bear that drops milk.

Laughing yes they do ,wishing more people would write down there drops,,, my friend and neighbors got armor and 2 gems, thinking every body getting gems the first time .

katbtodd
05-15-17, 09:43 AM
Sure wish we could gift event items! LOL

At one point and time a timed event, they did add items to our gifts

GC5410
05-15-17, 09:57 AM
It is weird. It has definitely worked differently for me this time. I sent out more than 20 requests for day 7. Now on day 9 and have not received any scrolls after the initial 20 on that first day, so they don't seem to have rolled over. And I know everyone I sent to is doing this event.

Will be sure I send requests on day 10 to everyone I sent to on day 7, to (hopefully) ensure they override any previously unfulfilled requests.

I did get 2 extra scrolls from day seven....one on day 8 and one on day 9 :eek: so I have 22 in inventory, and at least 2 requests rolled over. That's why I stayed up waaay past my bedtime to send Day 10 requests as soon as the day started (which is something I never do! Lol). I was afraid there might be more leftover scroll requests.

Yeah, I had requests rollover. I have 33 scrolls, so plenty more than 20!

Hey! That movie doesn't come out til May 26th! Where are you that you got to see it early? Lol

I didn't have a problem with the requests on day 10 either but agree with PrincessCupoButter on all points. Why are there requests required on the last day of a timed event when you know darn well the system is unpredictable at best & your servers will be overwhelmed.

They had the European Premiere for the film at Disneyland Paris and had screenings across 12 countries all at the same time as the Premiere. I got free tickets to one of the screenings (it was in London). It doesn't officially get released in UK until 26th May either.

EsmeW2
05-15-17, 09:59 AM
Yes. They need to learn how to properly identify themselves ;) I sure hope the steed does not give gems like dragons do cause it's rare from dragon :eek:

And an eek from me too, I just did my second collection from the steed and got - YES!! - Dragon Scales! Got 2 gems yesterday - I hope it's not really a dragon in a horse suit! I've not got much use for Dragon Scales and the horse isn't even pretty.

ninjalejones
05-15-17, 10:26 AM
Thinking our beautiful steed is nothing more then another dragon, max flag saying "maxed on dragon scales "

Hahaha, I just got that flag and I'm not sure I like this trend. First we get a chicken dressed as a peacock and now a dragon dressed as a steed. I mean what's next? An ali dressed like a pig? :rolleyes:

wamboltia
05-15-17, 10:39 AM
I sure wish these frizzly bears gave back some energy like other monsters do... even if it was just +2 energy would be better than none

ethan1brothers
05-15-17, 10:43 AM
so the 17th is the last day to make the bear ?

LadyFencer
05-15-17, 10:44 AM
GRRRRR ... Usually my neighbors are reliable about responding to requests within just a few hours. Now, with these last-day requests, of course I'm not getting them quickly. I'm going to have to use gems to finish that part as I do not trust the timer not to shortchange me.

ktorewqas
05-15-17, 10:48 AM
Hahaha, I just got that flag and I'm not sure I like this trend. First we get a chicken dressed as a peacock and now a dragon dressed as a steed. I mean what's next? An ali dressed like a pig? :rolleyes:
I would love to have an Ali dressed like a pig :D I do not want a pig dressed like Ali ;)

Dutchie27
Same here, waiting for 10 hours to finish first part of chapter 10.
ID: Dutchie27
Please help !

meme1098
Yeah, I had requests rollover. I have 33 scrolls, so plenty more than 20!

They had the European Premiere for the film at Disneyland Paris and had screenings across 12 countries all at the same time as the Premiere. I got free tickets to one of the screenings (it was in London). It doesn't officially get released in UK until 26th May either.

Nice!

ladlasse
05-15-17, 11:01 AM
Please help !

I just invited you to be my neighbor. If you accept and send me a request, I'll respond.

Dutchie27
05-15-17, 11:08 AM
I just invited you to be my neighbor. If you accept and send me a request, I'll respond.

I just accepted three new neighbors, awesome. And send all a request.
I hope they all will see my request.
Yes, I accepted you as a new neighbor, did you see my request, and did you send one to me?

My kingdom name is: Everland (ID: Dutchie27)

confuzzled88
05-15-17, 11:10 AM
Hello

Anyone know how the long the bear craft is available on 150 need 400 is it worth me trying to get the teeth or not?

judyvines
05-15-17, 11:13 AM

My kingdom name is Everland
I sent a neighbor request, too. Send me a request and I will answer right away. I didn't have any request problems, but it seems like a lot of people are.

maxiandtaz
05-15-17, 11:24 AM
Please help !

Just invited you maxiandtaz I'll respond immediately
I found I made a list of people that asked me and sent it to those only and had all mine back in 3 hours

Dutchie27
05-15-17, 11:36 AM
Thanks for all the responses, I send out a lot of (new neighbor) bouquet requests. I am afraid nobody will see my request (perhaps it does show up tomorrow).
I read somewhere that I received 20 messages, but perhaps it was also a late request from chapter 7 neighbor request.
I think I will be stuck for today at 17 beautiful flowers. I am sure I have to pay gems for the remaining part.
Thank you all for your replies, I written down every name, for future requests.

fabulus12
05-15-17, 11:51 AM
I ran out of time on the last step, I got what I needed but did not get to craft the steed. ☹️

Dutchie27
05-15-17, 12:00 PM
I ran out of time on the last step, I got what I needed but did not get to craft the steed. ☹️

Aw, so sorry.

I just payed gems to finish step 1

I was also not aware that chapter 10 step 2 (Knight's Trial) takes 3 hours and the Steed takes another 2 hours.

ladlasse
05-15-17, 12:15 PM
Yes, I accepted you as a new neighbor, did you see my request, and did you send one to me?

My kingdom name is: Everland (ID: Dutchie27)

I haven't seen a request yet. I force closed, too. But I'll keep checking.

amerirish
05-15-17, 12:27 PM
Hello everyone :)

I just want to clarify that crafting a Frizzly Bear will not interfere with the event. I have 400 teeth ready and will begin Chapter 10 tomorrow. Should I wait or is it ok to craft the bear today? Any clarity would be very helpful & appreciated.

ashley224
05-15-17, 12:27 PM
Add me to the many that hours later were forced to use gems for the nbr requests in part ten. I have photos of the 20 nbrs that responded within an hour of asking. And no, none were leftovers from chapter 7. I was careful to whom I sent chapter 7 requests. I'm seriously starting to question the programming...

badbunny42
05-15-17, 12:29 PM
I'm trying to get the helmet now. Fought five bears and no joy. Is this typical?

ladlasse
05-15-17, 12:40 PM
Hello everyone :)

I just want to clarify that crafting a Frizzly Bear will not interfere with the event. I have 400 teeth ready and will begin Chapter 10 tomorrow. Should I wait or is it ok to craft the bear today? Any clarity would be very helpful & appreciated.

You can craft the bear at any time.

HuckleTown
05-15-17, 12:45 PM
TM, hi.
Hi TM and SE,
TM, you can have my extra teeth:)
SE, sorry to hear you got stuck on the wisp fiasco. I finally got a third on my 3rd day. I still don't understand why we needed 3. We only had to craft 1 of each flower. So now I've got a dark wisp in my inventory and some teeth (I also can't replenish my water because I don't want to spawn energy wasting bears). I have a feeling S8 thought they programmed 3 adventures like the goal said but...obviously not.

amerirish
05-15-17, 12:46 PM
You can craft the bear at any time.

maxi20111
05-15-17, 12:52 PM
Ok uncle I give up, have fought over 30 bears and no knight's helm will drop. On top of that have now developed a glitch...the bear spawns, defeat him move on to the next pond to find another bear and the knight goes riding thru reloads the game jumps back to the last bear with one hit left but keeps the energy and the timer reset on the pond. And of course the bear does not drop the knight's helm. Thanks to all my neighbors who tried to help me get through the Chapter 7 neighbor request, took 2 days, and sorry to those of you who your request did not arrive to me until 2 days later even though I was on and watching. ��

topmom952
05-15-17, 01:16 PM
so the 17th is the last day to make the bear ?

I also would like to know the last day to craft the bear to know if it is worth keeping trying. Thanks

visit123
05-15-17, 02:06 PM
I also would like to know the last day to craft the bear to know if it is worth keeping trying. Thanks

So I didn't send my requests for chapter 7 until yesterday. In order to speed up the next few chapters I sent the requests to everyone on my list. It seems like I got 42 requests fulfilled, I'm guessing yesterday and today in the AM. Does this mean I won't be able to get any requests fulfilled today for the chapter 10 request?

And would I have to pay the gems to skip that part of the quest?

Could I add new neighbors and send requests? My ID is visit123

riverly
05-15-17, 02:49 PM
So I didn't send my requests for chapter 7 until yesterday. In order to speed up the next few chapters I sent the requests to everyone on my list. It seems like I got 42 requests fulfilled, I'm guessing yesterday and today in the AM. Does this mean I won't be able to get any requests fulfilled today for the chapter 10 request?

Could I add new neighbors and send requests? My ID is visit123have you started chapter 10?

SpiritWind00
05-15-17, 03:01 PM
Follow your goals in order... Don't buy the tribute till asked... Keep syncing your game with the servers. Sometimes you might need to visit friends if you're seeing responses in your news feed. You do not need to craft the steed in the allotted time, just craft the writ.

Bear craft looks like it's available till the end of the event ie, 17 May. Same as details top of post 1.

If you're having issues, please post in the Bugs forum, not here in discussions.

PrincessCupOButter
05-15-17, 03:08 PM

If you have received responses today for requests sent yesterday, you can send more requests out , but you will not be able to get any more responses today. Even though you are requesting a different item.
Kattkrazie posted very early in this thread that she did have to pay gems to skip the second set of requests.

visit123
05-15-17, 04:32 PM
If you have received responses today for requests sent yesterday, you can send more requests out , but you will not be able to get any more responses today. Even though you are requesting a different item.
Kattkrazie posted very early in this thread that she did have to pay gems to skip the second set of requests.

Thanks for the response guys...I guess I can't complete without using gems. Do you guys think 120 gems is worth it for the steed? I'm currently collection the last 6-7 bones needed.

1ch1ps
05-15-17, 04:43 PM
Help! Didn't finish the Knights Tribute.... got down to 7 golden eggs .... I'm not going to finish it .... can't put it in inventory.... it's 2x2 so I can use the space, which we know is limited.

Do you think if I contact support they will delete it for me? I just want it gone.... please someone give me a suggestion what to do with it...I don't have room

tan5314
05-15-17, 04:54 PM
1ch1ps, the quest buildings can be put to inventory after the end of the event, so just wait till the 17th (I guess) of May when the event is officially over for everybody and then try again.

KekeAndLittle
05-15-17, 05:38 PM
Help! Didn't finish the Knights Tribute.... got down to 7 golden eggs .... I'm not going to finish it .... can't put it in inventory.... it's 2x2 so I can use the space, which we know is limited.

Do you think if I contact support they will delete it for me? I just want it gone.... please someone give me a suggestion what to do with it...I don't have room
Start clicking on all your chickens, hatches and gold mine, as frequently as possible. I was where you were yesterday and then got 3 golden eggs on my next 25 chickens, one out of two hatcheries and then one from the gold mine.... Meaning I got FIVE golden eggs within 3 hours. I'm thinking S8 may have increased the drop rate for golden eggs. It's worth giving it a try. Either I was extremely lucky, or the drop rate improved. Good luck to you!

KekeAndLittle
05-15-17, 05:40 PM

If you'd like to try sending out to new neighbors, I'm happy to give you my ID, and will hope to get a request from you to get day 10 moving forward for you. ...I'm KekeAndLittle.

emperess100
05-15-17, 06:01 PM
I can't place the knights tribute. It's tell me to level up. Looks like a town building so I deleted a cottage tavern and farmhouse. Still can't add it. Help! Got 6 hours left! - figured it out. All set

fabulus12
05-15-17, 06:15 PM
I'm done with this type of event. I ended up using all my gems to skip the last 2 neighbor requests to get the steed, hit the 3 hour forge, I didn't have 3 hour left. So now it's no gems and no Steeds.

calicokittennope
05-15-17, 06:23 PM
I just milked my bear....
Cow in a bear costume

1ch1ps
05-15-17, 06:52 PM
Thanks a bunch.... will the non finish ones go into inventory too...

1ch1ps
05-15-17, 06:56 PM
I'm the same way... I'm to the point if I finish I finish ... when I couldn't complete them when I was unemployed and on it constantly, I'm pretty much done. Wish they'd give us more quests that show up on the left side, those I have a fighting chance of finishing...

SylvanSanctuary
05-15-17, 06:58 PM
Thank you everyone. I know how tough it is not to be able to finish. I have been playing for at least 8 months and this is the first event I was able to complete. I really appreciate all of the advice and help from the posts in this forum and the quick responses from my wonderful neighbors.

Thanks again for this great community!

Analia4
05-15-17, 07:59 PM
In Chapter 10 I made a list with the 20 neighbours that responded in Chapter 7 and I sent them requests. I noticed that some responses were not from the neighbours on my list or from the Chapter 7, I'm sure I didn't request any bouquet from them. After waiting for several hours without more responses, I sent to all my other neighbours and finally I was able to complete the chapter. I think in this case is better to use all your neighbours and not just 20.

ebenezermac
05-15-17, 08:40 PM
Finished the main quest but had to give up on crafting the bear-cow. 400 teeth was just to time and energy intensive. Bear-cow only averaged dropping 1.1 teeth for me. Perhaps the bear-cow could make a reappearance sometime in the future? Then those of us that collected hundreds of teeth could continue working to craft our bear-cows.

brigadoon365
05-15-17, 08:58 PM
Overall I enjoyed this storyline. I do wish it were more equitable though in things like going on the quests and getting the knight's helmet. Doesn't seem right that some people it took three quests and others it took days. Curious to see what this steed drops.

vickibabes
05-15-17, 09:13 PM
Overall I enjoyed this storyline. I do wish it were more equitable though in things like going on the quests and getting the knight's helmet. Doesn't seem right that some people it took three quests and others it took days. Curious to see what this steed drops.

My steed dropped 2 gems on the first harvest. I'm not holding my breath for this to be a regular occurance though. We were told we would get gems from the St Patrick horse and I've only ever had carrots!

Dutchie27
05-15-17, 11:06 PM
I haven't seen a request yet. I force closed, too. But I'll keep checking.

I got many new neigbors response to my request, which was awesome. It was late yesterday, after I waited for an hour, constantly swiping away my game. I bought the still remaining 3 for 18 gems, and had to speed up chapter2. This morning I collected my black steed. I think my requests will pop up some day. I am not sure why my request didn't reach any of my new neigbors. But I do hope I don't have to deal with two chapters of requests into one event again. Somehow it mixed up.
Thanks all for the nice words on my wall, and the help you all offered. I gave up on the bear, it was just too much.

HuckleTown
05-16-17, 12:28 AM
I got many new neigbors response to my request, which was awesome. It was late yesterday, after I waited for an hour, constantly swiping away my game. I bought the still remaining 3 for 18 gems, and had to speed up chapter2. This morning I collected my black steed. I think my requests will pop up some day. I am not sure why my request didn't reach any of my new neigbors. But I do hope I don't have to deal with two chapters of requests into one event again. Somehow it mixed up.
Thanks all for the nice words on my wall, and the help you all offered. I gave up on the bear, it was just too much.
I really think everyone forced to spend gems on the neighbor requests should report this to S8 and ask for your gems back. It's unacceptable that an S8 known glitch (neighbor requests) caused this.

SpiritWind00
05-16-17, 01:26 AM
If it was a glitch we would all experienced it. Server overload perhaps. My requests for both chapters came through quickly. I will definitely provide some feedback in addition to the poll results of request in goals.

ragga666
05-16-17, 01:48 AM
Hi anyone know what happens when you build the Knight's Tribute which is on sale? Do you get an opportunity to get the steed? Does it drop anything? Unfortunately I didn't complete the event within the time limit. Thanks

SpiritWind00
05-16-17, 03:04 AM
It's a 200 coin drop only. Don't build it unless you want a statue and you have the materials to build it. Details in post 2. Sorry, no, it won't get you the steed....

cavegirl1
05-16-17, 03:17 AM
Thanks to my wonderful neighbours, I got my day 10 requests in under 3 hours and am now crafting the Knights trial.

Had to sell a cottage to build the Knights tribute though. So hope I can sell it once the event has ended , as it's not something I will keep out.

Still don't understand why day 7 requests did not roll over but glad that didn't affect day 10 for me. I do think S8 need to review their coding for this, as it may be certain scenarios it didn't handle, rather than affecting everyone.

Den8137259
05-16-17, 03:37 AM
★ hi all, did anyone reported gem drops on the Steeds after Day 2?

★ I got coins only and a few horse-related item, but no gems.. Guess the gems is a one-time payout : ( ★

Anaboe
05-16-17, 03:55 AM
Had to sell a farmhouse to buy the Knights Tribute. Not funny.

To me it seems it must be possible to craft both horses, but please correct me if I'm wrong:

* You can craft both the black and white horse, but must buy a Knights Writing for the price of 500 gems (or craft a second Knight Writing at a price of 200 gems)

SpiritWind00
05-16-17, 04:00 AM
No you can't. I've put multiple big red warnings and the post from PikaSquirrel about it in post 1 ... the craft disappears as soon as you start.

ragga666
05-16-17, 04:24 AM
It's a 200 coin drop only. Don't build it unless you want a statue and you have the materials to build it. Details in post 2. Sorry, no, it won't get you the steed....

Oh dear. I purchased it. Is there any way I can get rid of it without completing the build which is demanding on resources. Thanks

SpiritWind00
05-16-17, 04:26 AM
I've asked S8 about it, but it's still the weekend, so no answer yet. I'll post tomorrow (unless Pika beats me to it!:))

RenZenGoddess
05-16-17, 04:39 AM
My newsfeed shows 7 neighbors have responded, but my goal counter says 5. What's up with that? (Receiving Thanks)

SpiritWind00
05-16-17, 04:47 AM
You need to get your game synced with the servers. try visiting a neighbour or force close your game. If you haven't sent your 3 daily gifts yet that can help sync too.

Den8137259
05-16-17, 04:57 AM
★ Buyers Beware: the Knights Tribune drops coins and is available on market for 100 coins .. ★

★ but do note that you cannot sell the Second Tribune if you buy it - you are required to build it up cos the storage and selloff buttons are removed.. this is nothing but a liability and a space hogger ! ★

★ it's a white elephant (: ★

Den8137259
05-16-17, 05:14 AM
★ thank you S8, the mods and all for the wonderful help, support and guidance throughout the event (: ★

★ through this the event became more enjoyable as a result. I also made new friends who share the same Castle Story interests (: ★

Ty (: ★

icydove
05-16-17, 05:28 AM
You need to get your game synced with the servers. try visiting a neighbour or force close your game. If you haven't sent your 3 daily gifts yet that can help sync too.

This is continually being a problem for me during the events. I try all the "tricks" but they don't help. I contacted Storm8, and they wouldn't (or couldn't) help. There is a real problem here that needs to be addressed.

Lyzau
05-16-17, 05:36 AM
Okay that was weird... my new black steed dropped a dragon scale. :confused:

calicokittennope
05-16-17, 05:41 AM
Oh man now that's some delay. A request marked 4 days ago for Knight Bouquets. It only showed up in the last 3 hours despite all the open/force close I do all day long lately. I had two others that were about 3 hours old too, but that four day one...bit late now isn't it?

meme1098
05-16-17, 06:27 AM
Oh man now that's some delay. A request marked 4 days ago for Knight Bouquets. It only showed up in the last 3 hours despite all the open/force close I do all day long lately. I had two others that were about 3 hours old too, but that four day one...bit late now isn't it?

They sent out at least 80 requests on that day and after 20 came in on day 1 the next 60 rolled over to day 2 until 20 were answered. Then the 3rd day next 40 showed up until 20 answered, etc., etc. until they've been depleted.
Hopefully you didn't send that one since it may mess up their requests for Chapter 10. When those requests go out, they'll only be able to get 19. (Unless they save Stormie for that last one).

wamboltia
05-16-17, 07:11 AM
I tried waiting till day 10 began so I could immediately send out my 20 requests, but that is about 2am my time and I fell asleep. Woke up around 4am sent out request went back to sleep. Checked my game at 8am and 13 of my 20 had been answered. 45minutes later still only 13. So I logged out of my account so my daughter could login to hers. She had coffee to make on bakery story and it took maybe 10minutes at the most. I log back into my account and what do you know the other 7 have been filled. I'm not saying it couldn't have happened...7 different people in 10 minutes or is there a real problem with these request over loading the server. It seems like every event where neighbor help is required something go wrong for several people not getting requests answered. Thank you to my neighbors who did help. I am crafting my writ for my steed with 16hrs remaining. It's been a long time since I've finished an event, and I couldn't have done it without y'all.

Anaboe
05-16-17, 07:23 AM
No you can't. I've put multiple big red warnings and the post from PikaSquirrel about it in post 1 ... the craft disappears as soon as you start.

You're absolutely right :) Because it looked like the other times you need to craft, it looked like you could craft both :)

Anyway, I've chosen the White Knight Steed. But it's a pitty you can't have both :)

jadefern34
05-16-17, 08:30 AM
They sent out at least 80 requests on that day and after 20 came in on day 1 the next 60 rolled over to day 2 until 20 were answered. Then the 3rd day next 40 showed up until 20 answered, etc., etc. until they've been depleted.
Hopefully you didn't send that one since it may mess up their requests for Chapter 10. When those requests go out, they'll only be able to get 19. (Unless they save Stormie for that last one).

What does this mean? I sent to stormie on day 7, and am now stuck at 19 on day 10 requests. Does this mean I'm not going to be able to get that last bouquet? I only sent out 40 requests on day 7 as suggested on this forum. Pls help! I only have 15 hours left and I'm in a panic. 😭

meme1098
05-16-17, 09:07 AM
What does this mean? I sent to stormie on day 7, and am now stuck at 19 on day 10 requests. Does this mean I'm not going to be able to get that last bouquet? I only sent out 40 requests on day 7 as suggested on this forum. Pls help! I only have 15 hours left and I'm in a panic. 

If a neighbor responded to an old request for the scroll on the day you sent out Thank you requests, it will be included in your 20 per day limit thus causing only 19 thank you for Chapter 10.
If you didn't send to Stormie yet (good idea never to unless you really need to since he can be 21) nows the time to do that.

Have you tried sending to other neighbors? Or did you send a request to all?

****S8****
This is why you don't have more than 1 neighbor request in a timed goal!!! And never on the last day of the goal!!. I thought this was remedied many StoryBooks ago but I guess not. SMH

jadefern34
05-16-17, 09:26 AM
If a neighbor responded to an old request for the scroll on the day you sent out Thank you requests, it will be included in your 20 per day limit thus causing only 19 thank you for Chapter 10.
If you didn't send to Stormie yet (good idea never to unless you really need to since he can be 21) nows the time to do that.

Have you tried sending to other neighbors? Or did you send a request to all?

****S8****
This is why you don't have more than 1 neighbor request in a timed goal!!! And never on the last day of the goal!!. I thought this was remedied many StoryBooks ago but I guess not. SMH

Oh dear, I had one neighbour send me a scroll today. I sent the thank you request to all neighbours today, including Stormie. So, looks like I'm going to have to spend 6 gems to get that last bouquet?
I really hate it when I can only complete a quest depending on elements not within my control. Doesn't matter how much time I put in, I still end up having to pay with precious gems.

brigadoon365
05-16-17, 09:45 AM

And the thing that really stinks is realizing you may have screwed this up for someone. I got a two day old request this morning and sent without thinking. Really hoping they already got their twenty bouquets. (And I was on autopilot and didn't even look at the name.) Please spread out neighbor requests, S8!!

On another note, I got my first collection from my Light Steed. Two gems and an earth wisp. Pretty nice.

jadefern34
05-16-17, 09:55 AM
And the thing that really stinks is realizing you may have screwed this up for someone. I got a two day old request this morning and sent without thinking. Really hoping they already got their twenty bouquets. (And I was on autopilot and didn't even look at the name.) Please spread out neighbor requests, S8!!

On another note, I got my first collection from my Light Steed. Two gems and an earth wisp. Pretty nice.

The thing is that it may not be an old request. Take me for instance, I usually start the storybook event a few days later because I want it to end on a day that I can play more often and to see what is required and prepare for it. So, how do we know whether requests are old or new? S8 should just limit neighbour requests to one per event or do away with limiting only 20 requests per day n requiring said number to clear a goal and putting nbr requests on final chapter.

GarnetJ
05-16-17, 10:20 AM
The thing is that it may not be an old request. Take me for instance, I usually start the storybook event a few days later because I want it to end on a day that I can play more often and to see what is required and prepare for it. So, how do we know whether requests are old or new? S8 should just limit neighbour requests to one per event or do away with limiting only 20 requests per day n requiring said number to clear a goal and putting nbr requests on final chapter.

I never understood why neighbor requests are usually positioned on one of the last days of an event. I was fortunate that I have a core group of responsive neighbors that I can usually rely on. But since I knew that there were complications related to the two neighbor requests, I was very careful about only sending requests to a limited core group initially and I kept track of who responded. I would add people to my list if I received a request from them, since I knew that they were actively playing. So by using that strategy (sending 10-15 requests to my most active neighbors and then sending follow-up requests to people I received requests from), I received my bouquets within about 6 hours. I did keep Stormie as a last minute safety in case I needed just one more bouquet, but I didn't need to send the Stormie request.

As for my steed, my first drop was 2 gems and 2 coal. I've lost some of the interest in getting the frizzly bear once I learned that it is just a cow dressed like a bear and I don't need more milk. I'm currently at 305 teeth, but can't seem to justify all of the energy to get a cow/bear. He's cute, but not that cute. And I already have quite the zoo collection. You would think that the reward would match the level of investment. So I am mostly battling the frizzly bears as something to do, but won't be disappointed if I miss the 400 mark.

PrincessCupOButter
05-16-17, 11:51 AM

The way to tell if it's an old request is if it says it is ___days old. When you get a request that says it was sent 2 days ago, that means the player sent it two days ago and reached their limit of 20 one day ago. When they roll over (they don't always and there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to how this works) the next group of 20 neighbors gets the two day old requests. It's usually no big deal, but in this case, when there is a second neighbor request, accepting an old request can cause trouble with the second request. That is why players were advising on here to not send too many requests on day 7, to avoid the rollover.

As for why there are two neighbor requests in the same event, and why there is a request on the last day, I believe the fact that so many players have been forced to complete it with gems explains the reason for that.

Alohatami
05-16-17, 11:56 AM
I'm happy to post that my light steed is baking right now. For a while, I did not think I would get here. The Frizzly Bear was an impossibility for me, as I have no extra sources of energy. As of this moment in the event, I have 115 teeth. Up until day 7, I was using every spare bit of spare energy collecting from ponds and battling bears. But I realized at that point that I was never going to make it to 400 by the end, so I gave up on that goal. Looks like I'm in good company, though, as the poll is currently showing that for every one person that was able to craft a bear, three of us were not. Looking forward to the rumored upcoming monster hunt, as I'd really like to finish the Princess Lorelei's Fountain quest. :)

apizki
05-16-17, 12:07 PM
Hello,

I can't build the Knight's Tribute. The message "You're at your limit!" Is displayed. What should I do so that I can build Knights Tribute?

Andreas

garysafb
05-16-17, 12:37 PM
Hello,

I can't build the Knight's Tribute. The message "You're at your limit!" Is displayed. What should I do so that I can build Knights Tribute?

Andreas

I had to sell a farmhouse to be able to place mine. You may have to sell more than 1.

rainsunset
05-16-17, 12:43 PM
I've got a light steed. But I'm not sure what to do with frizzly bear. Does anyone know when the possibility to fight bears will disappear? I've got 260 teeth and I don't know if there is any point to continue fighting bears.

janddolphins
05-16-17, 01:13 PM
I was worried 3pm the event would be over and I would not be able to make my bear. Crossing my fingers it lasts long enough for me to get it. I'm at 362 teeth right now so I'm trying soooo hard. I used all my energy crates, but at the same time if this is going to go on a couple more days I'll be annoyed I wasted my energy crates. It was the one point of the game I asked a couple times but never got a firm clear answer.

For now I keep hunting bears when my energy allows and I can just hope its in reach.

Andro45
05-16-17, 01:20 PM
I suspect tomorrow may be the last day for crafting the bear. Most of the times the ability to craft dissapears when the event expires. Autostart was may 7, plus 10 days makes may 17.

I crafted a light steed in my low level kingdom and a dark steed in my main kingdom. Both gave 2 gems, coins and a black flag. I am curious how often the steed will give gems. Time will tell if we've been scammed :p

Did my civic duty and voted in the poll. :D

Pepsiey
05-16-17, 01:22 PM
Where do you find the dark flower? I have done everything I can think do to find my Dark Flower and do not know what I missed. Can anyone please help me. Sorry if this is a breaker.

Thank you Pepsiey

rainsunset
05-16-17, 01:32 PM
Where do you find the dark flower? I have done everything I can think do to find my Dark Flower and do not know what I missed. Can anyone please help me. Sorry if this is a breaker.

Thank you Pepsiey

Do you mean dark lily? You received dark and light wisps from the forest adventure. Dark lilly is made from dark wisp. Hope it will help you

arikasi
05-16-17, 01:42 PM
[fixed ty] please delete.

TimeForACuppaTea
05-16-17, 02:07 PM
Sorry if this has been asked already, scrolled back roughly 6 pages and didn't find it.

Is is there a difference between the white and dark steeds other than color and one taking an hour longer to make?

GarnetJ
05-16-17, 02:34 PM
Sorry if this has been asked already, scrolled back roughly 6 pages and didn't find it.

Is is there a difference between the white and dark steeds other than color and one taking an hour longer to make?

No, there isn't a difference between the steeds.

PrincessCupOButter
05-16-17, 02:37 PM
I have placed and built the Knights Tribute, but did not recieve the Writ. I have rebooted but still nothing. Suggestions?

You have to craft it in the magic forge using the plushy sword and knights helm. That part isn't very clear on page one.

PrincessCupOButter
05-16-17, 02:39 PM
Dark steed drop update:

1st collection 2 gems
2nd collection banner for dragon scales (the greedy elves don't even want those things)
3rd collection 2 gems

I'm liking this little dragon-horse!

rembetiko
05-16-17, 02:45 PM
Feedback
So I played with different accounts and encountered the following problems:

Game Level 37:
I did not even have enough simple feasts. Maybe those quests are not meant for lower level players.

Other problems, even on level 50 accounts:
not enough pelts, bones, golden eggs. Not enough energy/time to get them either.
In one account, when collecting from ponds, I got mostly dire boars instead of frizzly bears (5:1), so I could fill up on bones, but was stuck in this chapter until time ran out (and therefore I did not need all those bones anyway)
In 2 accounts, I could not complete the last "ask friends" in time.

At least the prize was nice this time. Not pretty, but useful. :rolleyes:

SpiritWind00
05-16-17, 02:50 PM
You have to craft it in the magic forge using the plushy sword and knights helm. That part isn't very clear on page one.
Ive updated chapter 10 and added some more notes. Should be more helpful now... ;)

GarnetJ
05-16-17, 04:07 PM
Dark steed drop update:

1st collection 2 gems
2nd collection banner for dragon scales (the greedy elves don't even want those things)
3rd collection 2 gems

I'm liking this little dragon-horse!

My 2nd drop was dragon scales (black collection banner)

So I'm hopeful that I'm following your pattern! The gems are very nice :)

Seriously700
05-16-17, 04:27 PM
I suspect tomorrow may be the last day for crafting the bear. Most of the times the ability to craft dissapears when the event expires. Autostart was may 7, plus 10 days makes may 17.

:D

I autostarted and today was my day 10. May 7 was day 1 so the 16th is Day 10.

KrideCity
05-16-17, 04:37 PM
If I understand correctly, I'm able to receive 20 (maybe 1extra from stormie) requested items per day, but does rejected requests count to that too. Meaning if say 3 of my nbrs desided to reject my request thinking that because they finished the event days ago these requests are "left overs" so not needed anymore, so I would be able to get only 17 items that day?
I sent requests to 23 nbrs Im 100% sure that are active, and on Chapter 7 I received quite quickly those 20 needed, rest of them received next day, but got to 18/20 over 8h ago and I know atleast one of my nbrs havent even gotten a request. I tried to send again if missed some but had sent all.
If so, I wish people would keep in mind that even they've finished the event, there are players that have started very late, and do desperately need those requests, even days after you did!!

meme1098
05-16-17, 04:59 PM
If I understand correctly, I'm able to receive 20 (maybe 1extra from stormie) requested items per day, but does rejected requests count to that too. Meaning if say 3 of my nbrs desided to reject my request thinking that because they finished the event days ago these requests are "left overs" so not needed anymore, so I would be able to get only 17 items that day?
I sent requests to 23 nbrs Im 100% sure that are active, and on Chapter 7 I received quite quickly those 20 needed, rest of them received next day, but got to 18/20 over 8h ago and I know atleast one of my nbrs havent even gotten a request. I tried to send again if missed some but had sent all.
If so, I wish people would keep in mind that even they've finished the event, there are players that have started very late, and do desperately need those requests, even days after you did!!

If they didn't tap send but rather rejected the request, it will not count as a request toward your limit. It can't since they didn't send it.

ktorewqas
05-16-17, 05:23 PM
I think next event I will do an X-ray exam on those pets. The steed must be a dragon lol I got dragon scale again

ladyperidot
05-16-17, 06:07 PM
My 2nd drop was dragon scales (black collection banner)

So I'm hopeful that I'm following your pattern! The gems are very nice :)

My first drop was the gems, second was 5 energy

EvieandIzzie
05-16-17, 07:44 PM
Hi, I just wanted to apologise to all my neighbours whom sent requests for help to me, I have just responded to all of them. After the disappointment for the last few events and especially the last event and completion of the non-event actions I have decided that Castle Story no longer interests me.
I wish everyone all the best in this and future events.

LavaMagic
05-16-17, 08:00 PM
If I understand correctly, you have to be completely finished before the timer runs out...
Or, can you still be crafting the steed?
Thanks!

butterfly_25
05-16-17, 08:19 PM
If I understand correctly, you have to be completely finished before the timer runs out...
Or, can you still be crafting the steed?
Thanks!

I believe once you start to craft the steed you are in the clear, because once I started to craft mine, the event timer disappeared even though there was still time left

jlpotts
05-16-17, 09:31 PM
So very disappointed in the last day of this event.
I have 142 neighbors I added another 22, first thing this morning. After 16 hrs of waiting, I have only 16 roses and will not be able to get the steed because it all rests upon others and out of my hands. To be dependent upon others the last day to get an item is not right. You bust your butt to get all the other days done to only not be able to finish. Isn't right. Thanks for letting me vent. Going to really think hard on weather to keep playing and being disappointed time and time again on these events.

comeseecomesah
05-16-17, 09:48 PM
My steed drops were gems for 1st 2 drops from both of my kingdoms and since then have had dragon scales...I've collected around 6 times from each.

littelprincess0313
05-16-17, 10:08 PM
I believe once you start to craft the steed you are in the clear, because once I started to craft mine, the event timer disappeared even though there was still time left

I wouldnt risk it. I read some pages back that the steed disappeard out of the forge when this player wanted to place it. I think that this is strange as we are always allowed to place crafted stuff after the event ended but its prob just another way to force us to pay gems. In my lower lv kingdom I sped it up to place it on my 10th day.

littelprincess0313
05-16-17, 10:10 PM
So very disappointed in the last day of this event.
I have 142 neighbors I added another 22, first thing this morning. After 16 hrs of waiting, I have only 16 roses and will not be able to get the steed because it all rests upon others and out of my hands. To be dependent upon others the last day to get an item is not right. You bust your butt to get all the other days done to only not be able to finish. Isn't right. Thanks for letting me vent. Going to really think hard on weather to keep playing and being disappointed time and time again on these events.

You could try to add me and my 3 other kingdoms. I would log in for you. Maybe the requests will pop up?
littelprince0313
littelprincess03
starbow8
And the one on the left ;)
Maybe there'll still be some time?

ahomeforme
05-16-17, 10:28 PM
Dark or Light? I can't decide.
Only one and half hour left and still waiting for craft to finish before I can start crafting my steed.

jbfps116
05-17-17, 03:37 AM
Unbelievably I might be able to get the bear after all. 9 hours left, two more chances to check in at work, pushing 350 teeth. I will top off with gems if I have to.

hkcorrigan
05-17-17, 03:45 AM
Second steed collection: sword (first was 2 gems)

VersaceMorrow
05-17-17, 04:22 AM
Got the steed but didn't even bother trying for the bear.....so now I'm relieved to find out it is just another milk pet like the cats and dogs.

I think the tea party event did me a big favor, by being so impossibly hard to finish....the spell is now broken and I don't feel compelled to have everything or complete every event. Whether it was an addiction to the game or mild OCD, the obsession is gone now and I feel I've been released from something lol

LavaMagic
05-17-17, 05:21 AM
I wouldnt risk it. I read some pages back that the steed disappeard out of the forge when this player wanted to place it. I think that this is strange as we are always allowed to place crafted stuff after the event ended but its prob just another way to force us to pay gems. In my lower lv kingdom I sped it up to place it on my 10th day.

Thanks! I didn't risk it. I started to, but decided to just do as they wanted and pay gems to speed it up.

I still have the ability to craft the Frizzly Bear. When does that go away?

janddolphins
05-17-17, 05:53 AM
Wishing others like me who don't understand why the option for the near is still open but won't question it good luck! At a pace of about 80% 1 tooth at a time (I was board and tracked it when I saw others were so much further ahead) and that means slaying over 300 bears, I am now 16 away with over 100 energy to finally get my bear. Please stay open another half hour or hour!

Best of luck to others!

PrincessCupOButter
05-17-17, 06:05 AM
Wishing others like me who don't understand why the option for the near is still open but won't question it good luck! At a pace of about 80% 1 tooth at a time (I was board and tracked it when I saw others were so much further ahead) and that means slaying over 300 bears, I am now 16 away with over 100 energy to finally get my bear. Please stay open another half hour or hour!

Best of luck to others!

In the market, the bear traps are still for sale for 6 hours according to the timer on them. I'd guess that's how much longer the bears will be available. Strange that there never was a clear answer on that....not even a quest in the book this time.

janddolphins
05-17-17, 08:55 AM
403! Got my bear in time with 3 extra teeth :) best of luck to everyone else grinding it to the end!

Den8137259
05-17-17, 09:30 AM
403! Got my bear in time with 3 extra teeth :)

★ congrats Jand (: ★

Clark_Wayne
05-17-17, 09:57 AM
i voted neutral because i got the light steed but not the bear : 400 teeth is really too much :(

ladyperidot
05-17-17, 10:22 AM
Got the steed but didn't even bother trying for the bear.....so now I'm relieved to find out it is just another milk pet like the cats and dogs.

I think the tea party event did me a big favor, by being so impossibly hard to finish....the spell is now broken and I don't feel compelled to have everything or complete every event. Whether it was an addiction to the game or mild OCD, the obsession is gone now and I feel I've been released from something lol

I agree! I collected teeth up until the step to give them. Then, I parked my troll Fred so I wouldn't be bothered with more bears! Of course, now that my boar pelt stock has been severely depleted I've had to give Fred a vacay so the boars will come back

riverly
05-17-17, 11:35 AM
Trying to spawn boar but I get a bear . My workshop was busy, so I couldn't look to see if the bear teeth goal was still there.

PikaSquirrel
05-17-17, 11:37 AM
White/Dark Knight Steed drops:

Coal
Jewels
Longsword
Light Armor
Earth Wisp
Coins
Gems
Dragon Scales
Energy

Frizzly Bear drops:

Fur
Rat Tail
Creep Tooth
Fey Crystal
Milk

TimeForACuppaTea
05-17-17, 12:09 PM
Ok, I have a question/complaint for Storm8.

Why did they require me to sell a farmhouse to place the stupid Knights tribute statue, and waste 10 gold eggs on it, for it to only give me coins in return? So now when I went to sell the useless thing so I can free up space for an actual building, why am I not allowed to sell it!!!??!!

why am I required to keep a useless statue that should have been treated as a decoration, that's eats up a spot I could use for a building?

AnnirasSweets
05-17-17, 12:20 PM
I'm exhausted from all the pond tapping and I kinda hope we have a few days off before we're thrown into the next maelstrom of tapping and slashing. It would be great if I could clear out all the sparkles and uncollected crafts so I could see my board again, lol. I had only just gotten my flour and sugar built back up before the bears invaded and I literally done nothing else to maintain my queensdom but **** bears and finish the goals.

HuckleTown
05-17-17, 12:36 PM
Less than 25% of voters opted for the bear.

Also, good point about the inappropriately sized knight tribute. It doesn't fit anywhere; we had to use precious resources; it gives a lousy 200 coins. Why can't we sell it?

I'm not even at town building limit but it went to storage after the first collection.

katbtodd
05-17-17, 01:07 PM
My steed drops were gems for 1st 2 drops from both of my kingdoms and since then have had dragon scales...I've collected around 6 times from each.

Yes I got gems and Jewels first drop and dragon scale ever since ..a white steed that thinks he's a dragon

Murdaysville
05-17-17, 01:18 PM
Hey, since when do challenges end in the middle of the day? I am 10 teeth away from building a Bear, and now it's gone!! Not at all pleased! Good way to have me delete the app for good!

Blanche_Lady
05-17-17, 01:23 PM

I feel exactly the same way!!!

PolarDini
05-17-17, 02:04 PM
I somehow managed to get the dark steed in the last 8 min of the event! Sadly the impossible task of collecting 400 teeth for the frizzly bear had me doubting the possibility since the start of this event. I know I'm not the only one who had thoughts of quitting this game altogether. Especially after the ridiculous tea party event. This game used to be enchanting, now it's borderline absurd. I may stick around if things improve though. Please S8 be reasonable!

I do love the Poll idea! Kudos for that! Player opinions matter! ��

ragga666
05-17-17, 02:05 PM
I've asked S8 about it, but it's still the weekend, so no answer yet. I'll post tomorrow (unless Pika beats me to it!:))
I am wondering if SpiritWood00 has had a reply back from S8 yet about being able to remove the knights tribute without building it

riverly
05-17-17, 02:45 PM
Now no bears or boars. Does that surprise me? Uhhh No! I'm losing my patience. Absurd is an appropriate description.

SpiritWind00
05-17-17, 02:57 PM
I am wondering if SpiritWood00 has had a reply back from S8 yet about being able to remove the knights tribute without building it
Checked my report, but no news yet... I added some additional notes to it as well.

jadefern34
05-17-17, 02:58 PM
The way to tell if it's an old request is if it says it is ___days old. When you get a request that says it was sent 2 days ago, that means the player sent it two days ago and reached their limit of 20 one day ago. When they roll over (they don't always and there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to how this works) the next group of 20 neighbors gets the two day old requests. It's usually no big deal, but in this case, when there is a second neighbor request, accepting an old request can cause trouble with the second request. That is why players were advising on here to not send too many requests on day 7, to avoid the rollover.

As for why there are two neighbor requests in the same event, and why there is a request on the last day, I believe the fact that so many players have been forced to complete it with gems explains the reason for that.

Thanks for highlighting this. I think I may be guilty of sending old requests then because I never thought to look at the date of the requests. I just send whenever I get requests and didn't know about rollovers and stuff till now. Sigh...

cavegirl1
05-17-17, 03:55 PM
I agree with the comments about the Knights Tribute.
- It should not be considered a town building. It is really a decoration and should be treated like one.
This means it wouldn't impact our building cap and it wouldn't have the annoying coin hovering over it, for something that most will never collect from
- Its size should be the same as the statues for the monster hunt - 1x1 At least if might fit with them for those that want to keep it out ...

And overall, I rated this event as neutral. Yes I got the steed and bear but I didn't enjoy it, it was just a time filler.

letf8b
05-17-17, 04:15 PM

I absolutely agree and couldn't have said it better. After reading this I had an epiphany.

VersaceMorrow
05-17-17, 04:28 PM
I absolutely agree and couldn't have said it better. After reading this I had an epiphany.
That's it....what I was trying to say, it was an epiphany :)

So you did say it better!

rmmorey
05-17-17, 05:41 PM
thought this bear was going to stay after the quest was finished was working on it and didn't have much farther to go

SpiritWind00
05-17-17, 08:04 PM
Posts that discuss Support communications are not allowed - please see the forum rules (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?15033-Do-not-post-Support-emails-or-private-communications-in-the-forum). All posts discussing or referring have been removed.

vickibabes
05-18-17, 03:07 AM
HOOORRAAAAYYYYYY S8 listened and we can get rid of the stupid Knights Tribute :D

Just sold mine. You don't get anything for it but at least it's gone!

LocalNews
05-18-17, 05:34 AM
I agree with you. It did not sppear to be connected with the event. I fell like I completely wasted my time and effort. 400 times to get the bear?
Thus it seemed to be something you just keep working at until you got it. NO timer or anything mentioned. IF I knew it was connected to the end of the KNight Tales I would not even have tried for the bear. Very disappointed with this one.

rainsunset
05-18-17, 05:45 AM
I couldn't make a bear. Actually I'm not disappointed. By the way I managed to collect 305 teeth. It was inconvenient to collect teeth without timing.
I want to say thank you to all my neighbours! Thanks for your quick reply!

ladlasse
05-18-17, 06:43 AM
Posts that discuss Support communications are not allowed - please see the forum rules (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?15033-Do-not-post-Support-emails-or-private-communications-in-the-forum). All posts discussing or referring have been removed.

Sorry. I wasn't aware of the rule. I'm not sure why it is a rule, but I guess it's OK. Since so many people had the same issue and suggested we contact support, I thought others would want to see the response. It would be interesting to know if others contacted them and received different responses, but I guess we'll never know.

wamboltia
05-18-17, 09:24 AM
And may I add, how utterly ridiculous it is that I used 10 gold egg for that hideous tribute!! Can we chill on the events that require gold things, especially if all we end up with is a coin dropping, ugly, space hogging, ...thing. Seriously, plz!!!

ragga666
05-18-17, 10:18 AM
HOOORRAAAAYYYYYY S8 listened and we can get rid of the stupid Knights Tribute :D

Just sold mine. You don't get anything for it but at least it's gone!
Just wondering had you already built your Knights Tribute. I mistakely bought the Knight's Tribute thinking it was just a decoration but find it needs building which i don't want to do so want to get rid of it.

TimeForACuppaTea
05-18-17, 03:13 PM
And may I add, how utterly ridiculous it is that I used 10 gold egg for that hideous tribute!! Can we chill on the events that require gold things, especially if all we end up with is a coin dropping, ugly, space hogging, ...thing. Seriously, plz!!!
Ditto. If we have to spend gold items in something at least make it worthwhile. I feel like I just threw away 10 gold eggs, especially since we got nothing for selling it.

SpiritWind00
05-19-17, 02:46 AM
Thank you for voting. The poll results have been forwarded to S8. Moving thread to game guides.