PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: 5/4 - Storybook event | The Knight's Tale | *4 day timed poll added*

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

kattkrazie
05-06-17, 07:12 PM
I read that slaying the bears don't count until ch. 6 but if we need teeth later, do teeth collected count later? I'm not going for the bear. 400 teeth too much for me. Thanks.

You can fight bears in every chapter. And the teeth you've already collected will count in chapter 9.

kattkrazie
05-06-17, 07:22 PM
Chapter 7 - Goal 3 of 3:

Summon Moffrey. (Time to have a word with this squire!) 0/1 Summon
After he is summoned, you'll get some dialogue with the ruler, then the chapter ends.
The goal reward is another of those books that do not show up in inventory and have no future purpose.

Chapter 8:

Knights are only as good as their ruler! You must set the example and lead these young squires in training.

Goal 1 - Slay monsters. (Let thy sword do the talking!) 0/10 Go
Goal 2 - Give boar pelts (Give of thy ruler's bounty!) 0/75 Give
Goal 3 - Celebrate at a Tavern Level 5. (Another round on you!) 0/1 Go
(My level 6 tavern worked fine.)

kattkrazie
05-06-17, 07:27 PM
Chapter 9:

That horde of angry Frizzly Bears came roaring back...literally! Is there some connection between them and the Plushy Knight's Sword? You shall soon find out!

Goal 1 - Slay Frizzly Bears. (Lest they ravage the kingdom!) 0/15 Go
Goal 2 - Give Frizzly Bear Tooth. (Collect these trophies from their frizzly owners!) 0/70 Give
Goal 3 - Find the Knight's Helm. (One of the Frizzly Bears must have it!) 0/1 Go
(I found the knight's helm after fighting just 2 bears.)

ktorewqas
05-06-17, 07:34 PM
Congrats! Katt :D waiting for your report on the steed drop :) and thank you again for the great info <3
Just saw you got gems :D woohoo! Congrats again !

kattkrazie
05-06-17, 07:37 PM
Chapter 10:

So it was that Squire Gemma saved the kingdom...with a little bit of help. A ceremony was to be held in her honor, so all in the land would know the true qualities of a knight.

Goal 1 - Receive Thanks. (Get these from neighbors!) 0/20 Ask
Goal 2 - Build the Knight's Tribute. (Let the ceremony commence!) 0/1 Go
The Knight's Tribute is purchased in the market for 100 coins. To build it requires 50 jewels, 75 bones, 20 knight's bracers, 10 golden eggs.
Goal 3 - Complete the Knight's Trial. (Use the rewarded scroll to claim a Knight's Steed!) 0/1 Go
The Knight's Trial is crafted in the Magic Forge. Requires 1 Plushy Knight's Sword and 1 Knight's Helm. Takes 3 hrs.

After you place the Knight's Trial, you receive a Knight's Writ. You can craft either a black steed or white steed.
You'll need 1 Knight's Writ, 25 glimmerdust, and 10 light petals for white horse or 10 black petals for black horse.

The Knight's Trial has a 6 hr. timer and dropped 200 coins.
The Black Steed's first drop was 2 gems.

kattkrazie
05-06-17, 07:42 PM
Some of you were wondering about crafting an extra lily since we had to collect 3 wisps. I crafted 2 black lilies because they look cool, but you really won't need to worry about collecting from them very much since you only need 10 petals to craft the steed. The petals had no other purpose in the storybook. And the players who do not want the bear will still need 70 teeth in chapter 7, but you'll get most of those by fighting the 25 bears as part of the goals.

OzFamily
05-06-17, 07:44 PM
So I'm stuck on 2. Visited Library twice, still no book. Did not auto complete for me. Is this a bug? Or just keep trying? Thanks

My library hasn't found the book yet, either!

cavegirl1
05-06-17, 08:17 PM
I'm currently up to 106 teeth and 31 bracers. Since the story tasks so far haven't been tap intensive I'm just using all my energy on bear fighting. Not sure how my numbers will hold up throughout the week, but I'm nothing if not determined!

I am impressed! I haven't started the story book yet and so have mainly focussed on getting bears and only have 66 teeth and 20 bracers. Very rarely get more than 1 tooth each time.

PrincessCupOButter
05-06-17, 08:20 PM
Chapter 7 - Goal 3 of 3:

Summon Moffrey. (Time to have a word with this squire!) 0/1 Summon
After he is summoned, you'll get some dialogue with the ruler, then the chapter ends.
The goal reward is another of those books that do not show up in inventory and have no future purpose.

Chapter 8:

Knights are only as good as their ruler! You must set the example and lead these young squires in training.

Goal 1 - Slay monsters. (Let thy sword do the talking!) 0/10 Go
Goal 2 - Give boar pelts (Give of thy ruler's bounty!) 0/75 Give
Goal 3 - Celebrate at a Tavern Level 5. (Another round on you!) 0/1 Go
(My level 6 tavern worked fine.)

75 boar pelts! -0.0- (this is for higher level players, requirement should be less for lower levels)
Maybe not such a good idea to avoid direboars after all!
Don't forget the Desert Palace drops them too!

Thanks Katt! As always, you rock! :cool:

ciaobella64
05-06-17, 08:37 PM
Me too I've the the adventure 5 time and nothing

Same here. 5 times and no wisps. Not in inventory either .

janddolphins
05-06-17, 08:42 PM
So I know in the past when you craft an animal and it disappears the way around it is to craft two at the same time. Anyone here going for two bears or is that just insanity? I havnt quite decided with the cap at 999 you theoretically can now so I'm putting spare energy to fight them and half way through we will see how many teeth I have and if I decide to do my best at it (no grms) or live with one lol

kattkrazie
05-06-17, 09:00 PM
So I know in the past when you craft an animal and it disappears the way around it is to craft two at the same time. Anyone here going for two bears or is that just insanity? I havnt quite decided with the cap at 999 you theoretically can now so I'm putting spare energy to fight them and half way through we will see how many teeth I have and if I decide to do my best at it (no grms) or live with one lol

I considered 2 bears, briefly. Then decided it would be too much work. I'm only doing one this time which is a first for me.

kattkrazie
05-06-17, 09:04 PM
I paid 200 gems to get a second knights writ in step 10 but it did not allow me to craft a second steed.

Somehow I ended up with 2 knights writs. No clue how it happened. So I thought I could craft 2 steeds since I had everything I needed. But as soon as I started one craft, a pop-up came up and congratulated me and the craft in the other forge disappeared. So we can definitely only craft one steed.

kattkrazie
05-06-17, 09:16 PM
75 boar pelts! -0.0- (this is for higher level players, requirement should be less for lower levels)
Maybe not such a good idea to avoid direboars after all!
Don't forget the Desert Palace drops them too!

Thanks Katt! As always, you rock! :cool:

I was maxed on boar pelts but the big surprise for me was the 2nd round of neighbor requests. We can only get 20 per day, so I had to gem the others. Apparently, S8 knew that might be an issue for gemmers, so the gem amount was a lot less for the 2nd round. That was nice, I guess.

HuckleTown
05-06-17, 10:20 PM
Since dire boats are a recent addition for me...where/what is the best place to spawn them?
I've checked the list in the hub but SW said it may not be completely up to date.

Is this what a monster hunt feels like ;)

And a previous poster was correct...15 additional bears needed.

If I didn't miss any requirements: we need 470 teeth to comp,tee the quest and get a bear?

Den8137259
05-06-17, 10:41 PM
Since dire boats are a recent addition for me...where/what is the best place to spawn them?

If I didn't miss any requirements: we need 470 teeth to comp,tee the quest and get a bear?

★ Spawning Dire Boars : Cabbage, Cocoa, Strawberry, Glimmer Bulbs, Buildings, Goddess Tree, Multi Flowered Hedge, Mushrooms, Pond, Well, Dire Boar Trap (5 gems), Rock Outcropping ★

★ we need 400 teeth to craft a bear (: ★

GlvtenFree
05-06-17, 11:07 PM
SPIRITWIND
would it be possible for you to ask the s8 team if they could make it possible to aquire both steeds if you are willing to pay the gems? lots of previous events had this option, like the amoured dragons after crafting one in the event you could purchase the items for 500 gems to make a second one. please and thank you

Sirelie
05-07-17, 12:05 AM
I've checked the list in the hub but SW said it may not be completely up to date.

Is this what a monster hunt feels like ;)

Sorry, I do not understand. What additional bears? In what it is goal?
I see only
Chapter 8:
Goal 1 Slay monsters 0/10 GO

It is not any monster?

cavegirl1
05-07-17, 12:06 AM

I generally find I can't harvest my regular patch of 9 strawberries without one appearing. Glimmer bulbs are pretty close to that too. A lot of the other items listed in the hub I don't collect from as often, so can't comment on how good their spawn rates are.

babysx1
05-07-17, 12:14 AM
I see only
Chapter 8:

It is not any monster?

Chapter 9 goal 2 - give 70 teeth

amyva89
05-07-17, 12:16 AM
What is the purpose of the Knights bracers? Really

cavegirl1
05-07-17, 12:16 AM
I see only
Chapter 8:

It is not any monster?

Yes, chapter 8 is any monster.

But I think huckletown is referring to the 400 teeth needed to craft a bear (less for lower levels I think I saw somewhere) which is not part of any goal (see post 2 in this thread), in addition to the bears that need to be slain for chapters 6 and 9, and the 70 teeth needed in step 9.

cavegirl1
05-07-17, 12:17 AM
What is the purpose of the Knights bracers? Really

They are needed in step 10 :)

kattkrazie
05-07-17, 12:21 AM
I see only
Chapter 8:

It is not any monster?

It's any monster, but since I needed the frizzly teeth, I only fought bears from the ponds. If you need boar pelts, you can look for dire boars.

Then in chapter 9, you have to fight 15 bears.

PurpleScorpion76
05-07-17, 12:22 AM
Is it just me or will this one be incredibly easy? Seems they've calculated the 470 teeth requirements in the time allocated so the event itself is easy if you don't want the bear. I've already got over 70 teeth and 21 bracers. Or am I missing something?

kattkrazie
05-07-17, 12:27 AM
Is it just me or will this one be incredibly easy? Seems they've calculated the 470 teeth requirements in the time allocated so the event itself is easy if you don't want the bear. I've already got over 70 teeth and 21 bracers. Or am I missing something?

I don't think you've missed anything. I thought it was all pretty easy.

cavegirl1
05-07-17, 12:29 AM

Maybe for higher level players but the 10 golden eggs and 75 boar pelts might be hard for some (hopefully these are both less for the lower levels).

Den8137259
05-07-17, 12:31 AM
They are needed in step 10 :)

★ hii cavegirl, how many pieces of Knights Bracers are required in Step 10? Which chapter of Step 10? Ty (: ★

cavegirl1
05-07-17, 12:35 AM
★ hii cavegirl, how many pieces of Knights Bracers are required in Step 10? Which chapter of Step 10? Ty (: ★

Have a look at post 2. SpiritWind has all the steps and requirements there :). That's where I looked to see when we needed them.

Sirelie
05-07-17, 12:52 AM
It's any monster, but since I needed the frizzly teeth, I only fought bears from the ponds. If you need boar pelts, you can look for dire boars.

Then in chapter 9, you have to fight 15 bears.

I'm glad to have a stock 87 boar pelt, but only 65 bones.

Irma_Isle
05-07-17, 12:57 AM
I got boar for every 5 Pigs. Since i'm stocking on bacon for grifts to make simple feast.

Sirelie
05-07-17, 12:59 AM
Now I see...

I 1 page is:
Chapter 4:
Goal 1 Introduce yourself to the squire (tap hello)
Goal 2 Place a dark wisp lily | Potion Shop 2 hours - 1 dark wisp, 20 water, 10 glimmerdust (timer is only 1.5 hours)
Goal 3 Place a light wisp lily | Potion Shop 2 hours - 1 light wisp, 20 water, 10 glimmerdust (timer is only 1.5 hours)

But I have four squares in measure (scale) in chapter.
What is the fourth goal of the fourth chapter?

RevdKathy
05-07-17, 01:16 AM
Now I see...

I 1 page is:
Chapter 4:
Goal 2 Place a dark wisp lily | Potion Shop 2 hours - 1 dark wisp, 20 water, 10 glimmerdust (timer is only 1.5 hours)
Goal 3 Place a light wisp lily | Potion Shop 2 hours - 1 light wisp, 20 water, 10 glimmerdust (timer is only 1.5 hours)

Good question. Probably harvest from the flowers, but that's a bit silly if they don't start dropping petals till the next goal.

My question is how many petals per collection. 25 collections (assuming it's one) at a 30 minute timer is over 12 hours, and will be more than tough for those of us who can't babysit the game. I expect to fall behind at that point.

cavegirl1
05-07-17, 01:22 AM
Now I see...

I 1 page is:
Chapter 4:

Have a look at page 17, post #166, it has it there.

Morticia6
05-07-17, 01:31 AM
I am also stuck since yesterday at chapter 2 goal2: tapped Library twice, no book found at all... which is quite annoying having 8 Hours to wait 😡. Guess I won't make it to the steed this way. Again...

GC5410
05-07-17, 01:43 AM

I don't think you've missed anything. I thought it was all pretty easy.

I don't think any of us who are already a day behind trying to get whisps are finding it incredibly easy! :)
I've done 8 adventures so far and only got 1 whisp (which was from the very first adventure!). There isn't even an option to skip it with gems, so I could be stuck here for days!

Later on, if anyone has trouble getting neighbour requests quickly, that will not be easy. I am fortunate that I have responsive neighbours, so should be ok.

Luckily, I have enough already, but 75 boar pelts, 75 bones, 50 jewels and 10 golden eggs will also be a problem for some players! So no, not incredibly easy lol

Den8137259
05-07-17, 01:46 AM
Have a look at post 2.

Okay will do, ty :D ★

janddolphins
05-07-17, 02:12 AM
So I'm taking a negative and making it positive. Last even there was club 9 for those who did not think finishing the even was doable or worth it.

Now I'm making club 800 - for those of us who are going for the goal of 2 bears so need s whomping 800 teeth before they start cracking. Let me know if you are interested! Also pm me if you would like to do this together and root each other on :)

SpiritWind00
05-07-17, 02:40 AM
Page 1 up to date again :)
* I've added the dialogue up to where I'm up to so far. Keep refreshing your screen if you've bookmarked page 1.
* Sent through a request for info on the bear drops and when the craft disappears. Although, for those that have finished, is the craft still in the workshop if you've not crafted the bear yet??

RevdKathy
05-07-17, 02:43 AM
It seems we can and do get petals, at least while the goals are active. Just got 2 petals from my dark flower while making the light one.

janddolphins
05-07-17, 02:57 AM
Is it just me or is S8 purposefully doing the opposite of what we ask? We say the neighbor parts can make it hard so now not only did they give one but 2 chapters with an ask neighbor, one being chapter 10?!?! Maybe, and I hope, I read it wrong.

Chapter 7 part 2- receive knights scroll - ask neighbors (20)
Chapter 10 - part 1 -receive thanks - ask neighbors (20)

Both actually fall on the second half of the event. So don't look for time to make up I guess.

Stymie52
05-07-17, 03:01 AM
Good question. Probably harvest from the flowers, but that's a bit silly if they don't start dropping petals till the next goal.

My question is how many petals per collection. 25 collections (assuming it's one) at a 30 minute timer is over 12 hours, and will be more than tough for those of us who can't babysit the game. I expect to fall behind at that point.

I just finished collecting the petals. For the most part, I got only one light or dark petal from each collection. Very rarely I got two from a collection. I basically did babysit the game and this was very slow going. Collecting the bear teeth has not been so bad because occasionally, you get 2 or 3 teeth. It will break my heart when I have to give up 70 in chapter 9.

HuckleTown
05-07-17, 03:02 AM
I generally find I can't harvest my regular patch of 9 strawberries without one appearing. Glimmer bulbs are pretty close to that too. A lot of the other items listed in the hub I don't collect from as often, so can't comment on how good their spawn rates are.

It figures with the so very random things of this game; I just cleared 20 strawberries, 4 pigs and 15 rock chops with no spawn at all....:(

On the surface this is an "easy" event. However some of the requirements and the drop discrepancies will make it a stressful event for those players without a huge gem storage and extra energy sources. Also for those players who have been playing long enough to be "high level" but not long enough to have gotten the useful buildings and items that used to be won in events.

Scratte717
05-07-17, 03:02 AM
It took me 9 adventures to collect 3 wisps. Still not sure what to do with the 3rd one.

knuffel19
05-07-17, 03:23 AM
So three adventures, no wisps and already a full day behind. You got to laugh at the idea that this should be fun. Sticking to just the bear and letting the event go. This is not the way to get me to spend gems, S8. For that I need the impression I could actually finish something.

Stymie52
05-07-17, 03:35 AM
So I'm taking a negative and making it positive. Last even there was club 9 for those who did not think finishing the even was doable or worth it.

Now I'm making club 800 - for those of us who are going for the goal of 2 bears so need s whomping 800 teeth before they start cracking. Let me know if you are interested! Also pm me if you would like to do this together and root each other on :)

Your goal of collecting 800 teeth is beyond being positive. God bless you! I will root you on from the sidelines, and look forward to seeing two brown bears in your kingdom.

cavegirl1
05-07-17, 03:44 AM
It figures with the so very random things of this game; I just cleared 20 strawberries, 4 pigs and 15 rock chops with no spawn at all....:(

On the surface this is an "easy" event. However some of the requirements and the drop discrepancies will make it a stressful event for those players without a huge gem storage and extra energy sources. Also for those players who have been playing long enough to be "high level" but not long enough to have gotten the useful buildings and items that used to be won in events.

Sorry the strawberries weren't forthcoming. Randomness can definitely = frustration in this game ...

I just started day one today, so will be interested to see how things go ...

AnnirasSweets
05-07-17, 03:56 AM
Finally got those lousy wisps and it only took me 13 Adventures! Totally depleted my stockpile of swords but at least it's done. That was kinda brutal, but everything else was such a breeze I suppose I should have expected it!

HuckleTown
05-07-17, 04:23 AM
Sorry the strawberries weren't forthcoming. Randomness can definitely = frustration in this game ...

I just started day one today, so will be interested to see how things go ...

Just cleared 20 more. I wonder if bores aren't spawning because I have a current goal that requires the faire magic? This game does seem to work that way.

caron7
05-07-17, 04:24 AM
I just finished collecting the petals. For the most part, I got only one light or dark petal from each collection. Very rarely I got two from a collection. I basically did babysit the game and this was very slow going. Collecting the bear teeth has not been so bad because occasionally, you get 2 or 3 teeth. It will break my heart when I have to give up 70 in chapter 9.

do we know if the petals collected in chapter 4 count towards the requirement for 25 in chapter 5? at least that spreads the collection time out ... thank you.

Den8137259
05-07-17, 04:39 AM
Sorry the strawberries weren't forthcoming.

★ I met Dire Boars this morning when harvesting glimmer bulbs ★ will do more to spawn them and using speed time boosters (: ★ GL to all :D

rulerofjennyville
05-07-17, 05:36 AM
Meh. I've been on three tries for the wisps and haven't gotten one. Yet another undoable challenge. Thanks for nothing Storm 8. Which is how much money you'll get from me.

Sirelie
05-07-17, 05:37 AM
Do not know anyone - is a forum for finding quickly responding neighbors for the requirements in this event?

Norelisa
05-07-17, 06:25 AM
I've never had any dire boars at all in my Kingdom, haven't started the event but started preparing for it, but now I'm unsure if it's even worth trying as I would need 75 dire boar somethings... Right?!

Sigh.. Was looking forward to getting through this... Ah well. Might try for the bear then..

PrincessCupOButter
05-07-17, 06:26 AM
Do not know anyone - is a forum for finding quickly responding neighbors for the requirements in this event?

Try looking here:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?97615-Castle-Story-Mar-May-2017

PrincessCupOButter
05-07-17, 06:33 AM
I've never had any dire boars at all in my Kingdom, haven't started the event but started preparing for it, but now I'm unsure if it's even worth trying as I would need 75 dire boar somethings... Right?!

Sigh.. Was looking forward to getting through this... Ah well. Might try for the bear then..

The amount required depends on what level you are. Unfortunately, no one has listed the lower level requirements for the later chapters yet. It's hard to advise about starting without knowing exactly what you will need. It may be worth it if you have gems to invest to skip some things, but that's a personal decision for each player.
Expanding to the troll pit gets them started and once those dire boars do show up...you'll end up wishing you'd never seen them! Lol!

Good luck with whatever you decide!

Ps. Welcome to the forums!!

ZOOMANIA69
05-07-17, 06:44 AM
do we know if the petals collected in chapter 4 count towards the requirement for 25 in chapter 5? at least that spreads the collection time out ... thank you. Yes, they do count.

Norelisa
05-07-17, 06:44 AM
The amount required depends on what level you are. Unfortunately, no one has listed the lower level requirements for the later chapters yet. It's hard to advise about starting without knowing exactly what you will need. It may be worth it if you have gems to invest to skip some things, but that's a personal decision for each player.
Expanding to the troll pit gets them started and once those dire boars do show up...you'll end up wishing you'd never seen them! Lol!

I am level 32 now.. Sigh, so high level player I guess. I started a looong time ago but only tried to reach level 20 or 25 for another game, so up until that I didn't pay any attention to the game.. So haven't actually expanded that much /that far.. My mistake.. :) will focus on the bear then, I have about 125 gems but not sure it's enough to go through the chapter 10:)

Well, I guess I'll be bear hunting now :))

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-07-17, 06:49 AM

I'm in! Go 800 Club! 
...can we make necklaces, bracelets, anklets & shimmy-belts with all of our bear teeth and dance around a campfire, too?! LOL

parlski
05-07-17, 06:58 AM
I'm just curious as to why so many teeth are needed.... is this bear special, or ... typical S8 side goal prize material. 400 is a ponderous requirement number. I'm using all my energy just to gather teeth and not doing the quest.

ZOOMANIA69
05-07-17, 07:07 AM
Question for anyone who has completed Chapter 10 early: Does the ability to craft a Frizzly Bear remain in the workshop? Since there's no separate goal listed for crafting the Frizzly Bear, wondering if it should be crafted before completing Chapter 10.

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-07-17, 07:10 AM
I'm just curious as to why so many teeth are needed.... is this bear special, or ... typical S8 side goal prize material. 400 is a ponderous requirement number. I'm using all my energy just to gather teeth and not doing the quest.
Why? Whyyyy, you ask? ..LOL, to try to keep crazies like me from getting 2 of em, that's why. Lol
G'luck with that, S8. Ha!
Since they spawn so easily and from quick-regen places, my guess is S8 thinks it's a reasonable number to accomplish in 10 days but the biggest problem is the fact that they give back NO energy and nearly always take most of the 10 hits to slay. SERIOUS energy drain!

What bear in the whole wide cosmos has 400 teeth!?!!! ...now I wonder what the next craftable animal is gonna require - the 999 max of whatever, just to craft ONE??? :confused: lol

8pry8
05-07-17, 07:14 AM
This time we have to ask neighbors twice .. and when I'm right, we could only receive 20 items back per day from a neighbor request ... so, be aware that you don't ask to many neighbors in chapter 7, otherwise they could send you the 'knight scrolls' from chapter 7 in chapter 10 and you could not receive 20 'thanks' of the chapter

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-07-17, 07:17 AM
Question for anyone who has completed Chapter 10 early: Does the ability to craft a Frizzly Bear remain in the workshop? Since there's no separate goal listed for crafting the Frizzly Bear, wondering if it should be crafted before completing Chapter 10.
Even if folks who have finished still have the craft, that doesn't mean the craft won't disappear when the storybook timer ends, cuz they gemmed thru and are actually ahead of the storybook timer. Hope that made sense, lol

We really just need a word from S8 on when the bear craft ends, for everybody.

PrincessCupOButter
05-07-17, 07:28 AM
I don't think I'll be joining the 800 club. Lol! I am fighting bears with all extra energy during and between chapters and right now, I have 143 teeth. A decent number, but not when I'm looking at needing 470 total.
Also:
1st collection from the dark lily = 1 petal
2nd collection = 1 petal
Hoping that's not the norm. :eek:

newpam575
05-07-17, 08:09 AM
I'm in! Go 800 Club! 
...can we make necklaces, bracelets, anklets & shimmy-belts with all of our bear teeth and dance around a campfire, too?! LOL

I doubt I will get anywhere near 800 ( I am hoping for at least 471) but if I get extra can I make the necklaces and dance around the campfire with you?

calicokittennope
05-07-17, 08:09 AM
I didn't see a post for it, if there is one, sorry! Trying to keep track of what steps so far.

Low Level
(I was level 26 when I started, I'm 27 now)

CHAPTER 1 (3 steps)

Visit 2 Marketplaces (A day or something refresh?)
Visit 5 Cottages (4 hour refresh)
Visit 5 Farmhouses (10 minute refresh)

CHAPTER 2 (3 steps)
Visit Library (I got book on first visit)
(Step 2 auto completed, with Ivy saying something like "You did it!")
Read a Plushy Knight's Tale to Ivy

CHAPTER 3 - same for everyone including the adventure. (SW)

CHAPTER 4 - (4 steps) (It was the same as high level version)
Introduce yourself to the squire girl (clicking "Hello")
Place a Dark Wisp Lily (To the Potion Shop!)
Place a Light Wisp Lily (To the Potion Shop!)
Harvest the Dark and Light Wisp Lilies

CHAPTER 5 - (3 steps) Same as high levels!
Gather 25 Light Petals (I pre-collected a few yesterday, it stayed at 0/25 then after a bit it caught up to what i owned!)
Gather 25 Dark Petals
Forge the sword

CHAPTER 6 (3 steps)

Steps 1 and 2 are same as high level

Step 3: Slay 15 Frizzly Bears

added this for you... SW :) (you can delete this line when you're next here.) (thank you!!!)

Chapter 7:
Goal 1 Visit Kingdoms (Search for Moffrey!) 0/10 Visit
Goal 2 Receive Knight's Scroll (Get these from your neighbors.) 0/10 Ask (Edited to match my quest, 10 not 20)
Goal 3 Summon Moffrey 0/1 Summon

Chapter 8:
Goal 1 Slay monsters 0/5 Bears count as monsters
Goal 2 Give fur 0/40 (edit to add on May 13th: I am 27 and have give 50 fur, not 40)
Goal 3 Celebrate at a Tavern Level 3 0/1 G

You don't need to collect Boar Pelts if you're below level 31. Your requirement for that task would be to give Fur instead of Boar Pelt. (thank you!)

Chapter 9 (3 steps) (So far same as high levels at step 1)
Slay 15 Frizzly Bears
Give 50 teeth
(not there yet)Assume based off dialog it's find a knight helm too.

Chapter 10 (3 steps, you do need 10 eggs!)

edit: May 15th 12:45am, I will be definitely unable to continue further as 10 gold eggs are needed and I have 6. Very disappointed, wanted a black horse to put by my Irish horse *sniffles* Anyone with step 3 for low levels, post and I'll add it in.

Babublik thank you!
10 flowers
10 eggs needed
(third step unknown)

Babublik said: Chapter 10 for lower level players is the same for goal 2 & I'm assuming goal 3. Goal 1 is 10 flowers not 20. I'm stuck on goal 2 as I only have 8/10 golden eggs Sorry, I don't know how to drag a quote over into the post all smooth like.

Want me to edit this post, re-post a new post each day, or not bother if there's hardly any low levels? yes please! Okay! :)

AinoDK
05-07-17, 08:24 AM
Help! I just had the third wisp drop: My third black wisp. And now the adventure has disappeared. How can I now get a white lily? How can I complete?

PurpleScorpion76
05-07-17, 08:40 AM
It's taken 3 days to get 100 teeth. If I concentrate completely on the bear and tasks at hand I think I can get the bear too. Should be doable.

PurpleScorpion76
05-07-17, 08:43 AM

Ok think I spoke too soon, all day I've been trying for a light or dark wisp, so far nada. Around 4 hours before bedtime. Let's see if the last two of the day bring something. Lol.

PurpleScorpion76
05-07-17, 08:54 AM

I actually waited to upgrade the part to stop the dire boars from appearing because I wanted to max on the drops and the event needed monsters or something related. This might be a good opportunity to do the same.

rulerofjennyville
05-07-17, 08:56 AM
For those going for the boar tusks are they easier? Do they drop each time a boar appears? I think it's going to be impossible to get the steed and I'd like to get something.

PurpleScorpion76
05-07-17, 09:03 AM
Help! I just had the third wisp drop: My third black wisp. And now the adventure has disappeared. How can I now get a white lily? How can I complete?

I never even thought this was possible. Clearly s8 should have had the programming for one light and one dark. I hope you get it sorted. ASAP.

kattkrazie
05-07-17, 09:38 AM

Yes, bears do keep spawning after you complete Chapter 10. I'm still working on getting the bear. However, the 800 club should actually be called the 870 club. You will have to hand over 70 teeth in later chapters. One bear for me, I'm afraid.

kattkrazie
05-07-17, 09:46 AM
I don't think any of us who are already a day behind trying to get whisps are finding it incredibly easy! :)
I've done 8 adventures so far and only got 1 whisp (which was from the very first adventure!). There isn't even an option to skip it with gems, so I could be stuck here for days!

Later on, if anyone has trouble getting neighbour requests quickly, that will not be easy. I am fortunate that I have responsive neighbours, so should be ok.

Luckily, I have enough already, but 75 boar pelts, 75 bones, 50 jewels and 10 golden eggs will also be a problem for some players! So no, not incredibly easy lol

Not ALL comments are directed at ALL players. This was an easy quest for high level players with lots of resources. I didn't have to struggle with any of the tasks. I was simply agreeing with another player who also found this fairly easy.

caron7
05-07-17, 09:47 AM

i suggest a PM to SpiritWind about this as well as filling out a support ticket form. i was worried this would happen to me, as i received two light wisps at first, but i was lucky to get a dark one for the third. the adventure returns on Day 4, but i tried sending it out several times and got no additional wisps. it might be worth trying since you still must have a light one to continue.

ktorewqas
05-07-17, 09:53 AM
You will have to try on chapter 4 (trip will be available again). I'm working on chap 4 and went on few trips got my second light wisp. So good luck! I found that if I get glimmerdust then I do not get wisp or vise versa lol

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-07-17, 09:55 AM
I doubt I will get anywhere near 800 ( I am hoping for at least 471) but if I get extra can I make the necklaces and dance around the campfire with you?
Lol, of COURSE you can, girl! ...C'mon, let's all join in the jewelry-making/campfire-dancing frenzy, lol ...I think I need some bear teeth earrings, too, lol.

....and actually, I'm in the 871 Club, to have enough for 2 bears, goal requirement AND a souvenir, lol.

For those worried about not getting a dark & light wisp during the 3 trips, don't fret & don't send in support tickets. The adventure comes back when we are asked to craft the lilies, so you have more chances to get the colored wisp you are missing & need. :)

AinoDK
05-07-17, 10:08 AM
For those worried about not getting a dark & light wisp during the 3 trips, don't fret & don't send in support tickets. The adventure comes back when we are asked to craft the lilies, so you have more chances to get the colored wisp you are missing & need. :)

Oh, thanks, I do hope you are right. I have already submitted a ticket and PM'ed SW.

I am grateful for all the responses and support, even if I maybe panicked too early. I will keep you all posted if I get a light wisp tomorrow

ktorewqas
05-07-17, 10:11 AM
For those are working towards 800 club, I support you! Wtg :cool: I will try to squeeze in 471 club :rolleyes:

Den8137259
05-07-17, 10:18 AM
...and actually, I'm in the 871 Club, to have enough for 2 bears, goal requirement AND a souvenir, lol. :)

★ I'm going for 871 Club too :D ★ current count at 107 teeth lol (: ★

katbtodd
05-07-17, 10:22 AM

kattkrazie
05-07-17, 10:23 AM
Lol, of COURSE you can, girl! ...C'mon, let's all join in the jewelry-making/campfire-dancing frenzy, lol ...I think I need some bear teeth earrings, too, lol.

....and actually, I'm in the 871 Club, to have enough for 2 bears, goal requirement AND a souvenir, lol.

Ok. Count me in. Thuakians unite! I'll go for fighting 800+ bears and dance around the campfire - after I rearrange my schedule. :cool:

fazerJan
05-07-17, 10:26 AM
Hi, i'm level 31.
I see Goal 8 requires 70 boar pelts.
I have had no dire boars sofar.
Do dire boars start spawning after forging the excalibum sword?
I have not forged this one yet....

jopik
05-07-17, 10:28 AM
SPIRITWIND
would it be possible for you to ask the s8 team if they could make it possible to aquire both steeds if you are willing to pay the gems? lots of previous events had this option, like the amoured dragons after crafting one in the event you could purchase the items for 500 gems to make a second one. please and thank you

I wonder about that too. I wouldn't mind to purchase the second one with Gems.
Why not?!:)

spanisheyes1
05-07-17, 10:30 AM

I have tried reading back but must been missing something. I have done three trips already on chapter 3 and not one has registered. It is not a case of not finding the wisps just of non-registering. Is this supposed to happen or do I need to post on the problems thread?

kattkrazie
05-07-17, 10:48 AM
I have tried reading back but must been missing something. I have done three trips already on chapter 3 and not one has registered. It is not a case of not finding the wisps just of non-registering. Is this supposed to happen or do I need to post on the problems thread?

If you are getting wisps and it's still not registering, then it's a bug. If you aren't getting wisps, it won't register until you do. The 0/3 pertains to collecting wisps, not to doing the adventure.

rulerofjennyville
05-07-17, 11:06 AM
Not ALL comments are directed at ALL players. This was an easy quest for high level players with lots of resources. I didn't have to struggle with any of the tasks. I was simply agreeing with another player who also found this fairly easy.

I'm a level 50 player with three alicorns and a wizard's school. I don't see how it's possible to get 400 boars ****ed (or even 70) or get enough wisps for the horse no matter how hard I play. Even if I played around the clock.

Sirelie
05-07-17, 12:15 PM
How will it be with the "ask 20 neighbors" when the seventh day is one and the 10th the second question? Will the previous queries be canceled after 20 (or completed day)? Or will they be late playing from so often playable players and thus block the necessary new questions?

Zirilka
05-07-17, 12:30 PM
Not to jinx anything but I collected my wisps and so far the event is a delightful affair not a total experience subjugating my whole life.

kattkrazie
05-07-17, 12:32 PM
How will it be with the "ask 20 neighbors" when the seventh day is one and the 10th the second question? Will the previous queries be canceled after 20 (or completed day)? Or will they be late playing from so often playable players and thus block the necessary new questions?

The requests definitely do not cancel after you receive your 20 in chapter 7. It would be best to not send out more than 40 requests so that they come in within 2 days, clearing the way for the Chapter 10 requests to get through. I sent out too many for Chapter 7, so they are still coming in today.

katbtodd
05-07-17, 12:45 PM
The new dark and light wisp lilies trigger the bear

1ch1ps
05-07-17, 12:55 PM
Gosh I agree...the hunt for bear teeth is looking better by the minute, no wisps after about 8-10 times...just coins

Sirelie
05-07-17, 01:07 PM
The requests definitely do not cancel after you receive your 20 in chapter 7. It would be best to not send out more than 40 requests so that they come in within 2 days, clearing the way for the Chapter 10 requests to get through. I sent out too many for Chapter 7, so they are still coming in today.

Thank you, this is not good news :-/ How many gems do you need to skip requests?

Stymie52
05-07-17, 01:16 PM
For those looking ahead: chapter 6, goal 3 - Slay Frizzly Bears. The goal is to slay 20 bears. The bears are coming almost one right after the other. Energy has been the issue for me. I thought that this goal would take more time, and have been pleasantly surprised.

kattkrazie
05-07-17, 01:16 PM
Thank you, this is not good news :-/ How many gems do you need to skip requests?

It was 120 gems to skip the chapter 10 neighbor requests. I can't remember the gem cost for the chapter 7 requests, but it was more than 120. I have lots of active neighbors, so I got the chapter 7 requests back in a few hours and didn't need to gem those.

Sirelie
05-07-17, 01:24 PM
It was 120 gems to skip the chapter 10 neighbor requests. I can't remember the gem cost for the chapter 7 requests, but it was more than 120. I have lots of active neighbors, so I got the chapter 7 requests back in a few hours and didn't need to gem those.

I have a lot of neighbors, but I do not have mapped the activity of everyone. I do not remember that. That's why I'm afraid I'll send too many requests in Chapter 7 to make sure I need it, and then I can not get the requests in Chapter 10. It'll be hard to pick 40 reliable people who respond quickly.

madameleota13
05-07-17, 01:33 PM
I have a lot of neighbors, but I do not have mapped the activity of everyone. I do not remember that. That's why I'm afraid I'll send too many requests in Chapter 7 to make sure I need it, and then I can not get the requests in Chapter 10. It'll be hard to pick 40 reliable people who respond quickly.

This is exactly what I'm worried about. The neighbor requests are always the most stressful part of these events for me.

Long-time lurker, first time poster. Thanks to all of you for the helpful advice. I've done three Forest hunts so far with zero wisps. Getting a bit worried and I'm making simple feasts like crazy.

AnisWa
05-07-17, 01:38 PM
I'm waiting for the third wisp for Chapter 3, when can I expect the storybook to show up? Still hasn't started.

AnisWa
05-07-17, 01:43 PM
Unfortunately, those requests are a joke. I'm a player who respond immediately, however, as crazy as this may sound, there are times, I'll get messages from neighbors and it'll show 2 days they were waiting. NOT the case, I play each day numerous times during day/night...S8 is messing up! I guess, it's a glitch! :(

gilachaya
05-07-17, 01:51 PM
Page 1 up to date again :)
* I've added the dialogue up to where I'm up to so far. Keep refreshing your screen if you've bookmarked page 1.
* Sent through a request for info on the bear drops and when the craft disappears. Although, for those that have finished, is the craft still in the workshop if you've not crafted the bear yet??

The craft is still in the workshop after step 10.

My first drop from the steed was 2 gems and mermaid scales. I don't know how many because I'm maxed on that.

kattkrazie
05-07-17, 02:09 PM
Unfortunately, those requests are a joke. I'm a player who respond immediately, however, as crazy as this may sound, there are times, I'll get messages from neighbors and it'll show 2 days they were waiting. NOT the case, I play each day numerous times during day/night...S8 is messing up! I guess, it's a glitch! :(

Not a glitch. It just means that your neighbor sent out more than 20 requests and received the first 20 within the same day. So the extra ones sent out will get delivered when the new S8 day begins.

cheers196
05-07-17, 02:15 PM

I am going for it, too. At the end of day three, I had about 210 teeth. So if we have 13 days total to craft a bear, I may make it. It's gonna be close, though.

SpiritWind00
05-07-17, 02:21 PM
I didn't see a post for it, if there is one, sorry! Trying to keep track of what steps so far.

Low Level
(I was level 26 when I started)

CHAPTER 1 (3 steps)

Visit 2 Marketplaces (A day or something refresh?)
Visit 5 Cottages (4 hour refresh)
Visit 5 Farmhouses (10 minute refresh)

CHAPTER 2 (3 steps)
Visit Library (I got book on first visit)
(Step 2 auto completed, with Ivy saying something like "You did it!")
Read a Plushy Knight's Tale to Ivy

Want me to edit this post, re-post a new post each day, or not bother if there's hardly any low levels?

Yes please! ;) I've added a link in the goals post 2 for you to keep editing your 1 post. Thank you so much... There may not be other players who post but plenty will want to read. Just play as normal though.

neska04
05-07-17, 02:42 PM
The low level requirements for Chap 3 are the same: visit Old Thomas' house etc and 3 wisps from the forest adventure, 1 simple feast and 3 long swords per adventure. I mentioned earlier that you need 225 teeth to craft the bear; I don't know if that information is up on the first page.

SpiritWind00
05-07-17, 02:46 PM
The low level requirements for Chap 3 are the same: visit Old Thomas' house etc and 3 wisps from the forest adventure, 1 simple feast and 3 long swords per adventure. I mentioned earlier that you need 225 teeth to craft the bear; I don't know if that information is up on the first page.
Thanks! I've added it to post 3. :)

ladyperidot
05-07-17, 02:50 PM
Yep, there's always a sticky wicket in every quest and the wisps are definitely it. I didn't have a huge problem getting them, but not all kingdoms are treated equally, unfortunately. Good luck!

Yep, three trips, only one wisp.

figththefire
05-07-17, 03:07 PM
I wonder about that too. I wouldn't mind to purchase the second one with Gems.
Why not?!:)

I would love to have Both steeds!!! Even paying with gems for the second one:)

Ki250
05-07-17, 03:12 PM
When does the event officially end? I have 7 days to complete it. I have 9 hours until chapter 4 starts. I used gems to get the last two wisps and I only have 42 Frizzly Bear teeth. I keep plugging away to see how many teeth I can get. I have to work Monday-Thursday but I can check in occasionally.

AnnirasSweets
05-07-17, 03:39 PM
It's encouraging to see I'm not the only lunatic trying to get two bears! If this many people are going for it, it gives me hope it's actually achievable. My current numbers are 224 teeth 67 bracers. While I haven't been using my gems, I'm not wholly convinced I'll be able to reach 870 without tapping into them at some point!

bss0226
05-07-17, 03:42 PM
It's encouraging to see I'm not the only lunatic trying to get two bears! If this many people are going for it, it gives me hope it's actually achievable. My current numbers are 224 teeth 67 bracers. While I haven't been using my gems, I'm not wholly convinced I'll be able to reach 870 without tapping into them at some point!

My friend crafted one bear and placed it. The ability to craft more bears remains in the workshop. So, Happy crafting. For me, one bear will be enough

rilette
05-07-17, 03:49 PM
I was checking for things needed... On chapter 8, I don't know what are Boar Pelts. In my inventary I have none. Oups !
Do I have to fight 75 boars ???
I was checking if my Tavern was level 5. Yes, it is !
Thks for the help here, I am now crafting two black lilies together.
Nb : I waste one adventure and a simple feast that I cook so hardly as I do quickly and click on second adventure on the list-Search the ancient vault- instead of the Forest adventure !!! Lol

hexappeal
05-07-17, 03:57 PM
Five adventures for two white wisps and one dark. Only one simple feast left. I received the first ones on the first two journeys. And then, glimmer dust, glimmer dust, BOOM.
I read it took another ruler 8 trips.
Feelin' lucky
But not lucky enough to try for two bears, let alone one.
I *do* like the storybook format.
As always, thanks to Katt for all the invaluable info.

PrincessCelestian
05-07-17, 04:03 PM
Sooooo. . . Chapter 3 just autocompleted for me and I have 3 dark wisps. No light ones. How can I possibly craft the light flower without the light wisp and no ability to adventure for more?!?!? I thought it didn't autocomplete until you had both types. Has anyone else had this happen?

Ki250
05-07-17, 04:09 PM
Sooooo. . . Chapter 3 just autocompleted for me and I have 3 dark wisps. No light ones. How can I possibly craft the light flower without the light wisp and no ability to adventure for more?!?!? I thought it didn't autocomplete until you had both types. Has anyone else had this happen?

Oh my. No that didn't happen for me however 4 adventures and no wisps. The last three tries I used gems to speed up and got 2 light and 1 dark. I am worried about getting enough teeth to craft the Frizzly Bear. We need 470 total :(. Maybe you should submit a ticket with support. Good luck.

ladyperidot
05-07-17, 04:33 PM
Five adventures for two white wisps and one dark. Only one simple feast left. I received the first ones on the first two journeys. And then, glimmer dust, glimmer dust, BOOM.
I read it took another ruler 8 trips.
Feelin' lucky
But not lucky enough to try for two bears, let alone one.
I *do* like the storybook format.
As always, thanks to Katt for all the invaluable info.

Im on trip #5. I got one light wisp on my first trip and nothing since. Hoping fives a charm

Anikaof9
05-07-17, 04:37 PM
I was checking for things needed... On chapter 8, I don't know what are Boar Pelts. In my inventary I have none. Oups !
Do I have to fight 75 boars ???
I was checking if my Tavern was level 5. Yes, it is !
Thks for the help here, I am now crafting two black lilies together.
Nb : I waste one adventure and a simple feast that I cook so hardly as I do quickly and click on second adventure on the list-Search the ancient vault- instead of the Forest adventure !!! Lol

I am a lower level character (29) and I'm in the same boat, so whenever someone can answer this for me that would be great. I have not unlocked a single boar yet and there is no point trying to complete this quest just to get to chapter 8 and not be able to go further. I hope that since this is open to level 15+ that means our requirements are different. It's not fun to start a quest and not even have the ability to work towards finishing it.

Den8137259
05-07-17, 05:21 PM
★ dear all, is the ability to craft 2 bears will end at same time as the Storyboard event? ★

★ or does this offer is extended for a few more days after since this goal appeared without a timer? ★ ty ★

Barrygood4u
05-07-17, 05:56 PM
I can't get chapter 3 of 10, the light and dark wisps ! I have done the adventure 4 times and not one

Ki250
05-07-17, 06:07 PM
How do you get 800 Frizzly Bear teeth? I mean I know you have to slay them but did you use gems? I have been playing since the event started and I only have 50. OMG please elaborate.

AnnirasSweets
05-07-17, 06:10 PM
I can't get chapter 3 of 10, the light and dark wisps ! I have done the adventure 4 times and not one

Just keep on adventuring! It took me 13 tries (I think) to get the wisps needed.

ladyperidot
05-07-17, 06:15 PM
Just keep on adventuring! It took me 13 tries (I think) to get the wisps needed.

Ive done 6 adventures and only gotten 2 wisps so far. Luckily, it looks like day 4 doesn't take too much time

100Anne
05-07-17, 06:15 PM
I'm starting to work on the additional 7 golden eggs I'm going to need. One of the adventures drops these but I can't work out which one. Does someone else know?

Gaillock
05-07-17, 06:22 PM
Why do we need 3 wisps if only need to craft 1 dark & 1 light? Sorry, if this has already been answered. Thanks.

PJBastian13
05-07-17, 06:23 PM
Ive done 6 adventures and only gotten 2 wisps so far. Luckily, it looks like day 4 doesn't take too much time

It took me 6 adventures to get all three wisps. I consider myself lucky!

kattkrazie
05-07-17, 06:32 PM

Yes, this happened to another player (many pages back) and NW pointed out that the adventure returns (I think in the next chapter) so you might have a shot at getting the light wisp then. Let us know how you make out. You can't 'give' 25 light petals without a light lily. Very strange.

Listal
05-07-17, 07:23 PM
I done 3 adventures in the firest so far. I have only gotten glimmer dust, not a single wisp!!

Why not!?

janddolphins
05-07-17, 07:30 PM

Haha thanks for the correction. I slept al day, catching up now with teeth and see total number then and post! :)

The 871 club slide more exclusive anyway. Not that I'm holding my breath I'll make it, but I'll love his money and gymnastic routines

ebenezermac
05-07-17, 07:36 PM
I'm starting to work on the additional 7 golden eggs I'm going to need. One of the adventures drops these but I can't work out which one. Does someone else know?

For sure the desert sands adventure does I just got one from it yesterday. Not sure how often it drops though.

Flowersandgems
05-07-17, 08:13 PM
Is it just me or is S8 purposefully doing the opposite of what we ask? We say the neighbor parts can make it hard so now not only did they give one but 2 chapters with an ask neighbor, one being chapter 10?!?! Maybe, and I hope, I read it wrong.

Chapter 7 part 2- receive knights scroll - ask neighbors (20)
Chapter 10 - part 1 -receive thanks - ask neighbors (20)

Both actually fall on the second half of the event. So don't look for time to make up I guess.

I can't believe it either. Being in Australia, it is practically impossible to get 20 replies in a day because of the time zone. Everyone seems asleep when I am awake and awake when I am asleep. Replies come through 4 or 5 days later. To then have to craft things as well, all within the 24 hours, after so much hard work ???

Please S8, reconsider the 20 ask in the last chapter. Please!

Flowersandgems
05-07-17, 08:20 PM
I just want to say, it's actually more fun spending time reading the remarks on the forum, than slaying bears. Thanks everyone.

coolssp
05-07-17, 09:39 PM
I just want to say, it's actually more fun spending time reading the remarks on the forum, than slaying bears. Thanks everyone.

I agree :D It's fantastic to see so many of my wonderful neighbors are going for 871 club :) All the best to you!!!

I'll be glad if I get to 471 as my spawn rate is really bad, 1 every 7 or so :(

coolssp
05-07-17, 09:43 PM
I can't believe it either. Being in Australia, it is practically impossible to get 20 replies in a day because of the time zone. Everyone seems asleep when I am awake and awake when I am asleep. Replies come through 4 or 5 days later. To then have to craft things as well, all within the 24 hours, after so much hard work ???

Not just that, it's chapter 1 and you still need to craft a few things. I suggest you find neighbors in your region. I'm based in India so slightly in better position and have some lovely, responsive neighbors.

riverly
05-07-17, 09:45 PM
I have a question to those who are already collecting or have finished collecting petals- are they a random drop? Is it taking a long time to get 25 petals? I'm trying to decide if I need to craft 2 each of the light and dark lilies.
Thanks. I just hope that they are not a super random drop.

GrammyTeadrinker
05-07-17, 09:48 PM
Glad I'm not alone with this problem.

riverly
05-07-17, 10:02 PM
Also concerning the requests, somebody had a good post about that. Just send out about 25 requests for your first needed item
This way your request queue isn't clogged up when it comes time for your request for the 2nd needed item. Having two requests in an event can cause issues- at least they have in the past. Maybe this has been resolved by now. Hope so. And I agree. I don't like having requests on Ch 10.
Unless new requests override old requests? Very confusing. Maybe someone knows how this works better than me.
I just know that I receive replies to my requests days after an event is over.

WillRockRoo
05-07-17, 10:04 PM
I have a question to those who are already collecting or have finished collecting petals- are they a random drop? Is it taking a long time to get 25 petals? I'm trying to decide if I need to craft 2 each of the light and dark lilies.
Thanks. I just hope that they are not a super random drop.

Don't really think we need two of each, one of each would be enough for me. They drop 1 or 2 petals every time. I finished one dark lily and two light lilies this morning(Sunday), and now before midnight, I have 22 dark petals and 41 light petals. There is two more hours before next chapter to start(my region), also tomorrow will have enough time before next chapter starts. But I like the lilies and really like those petals, more beautiful than those color ones! Wish S8 has some way to craft something out of those petals in the Atboretum. Also the lilies can spawn bears often. It won't hurt to craft two of each if you have time and enough other materials.

Thanks to all the info posted here, I built two more market places and four more cottages for this event. Also did not collect from my two libraries until chapter two. Looks like I can get a steed in the end(finger crossed). I quit last event after I hit a level 5 and got a not so shabby tea party, but did not try to get the peacock(sigh).

Good luck!

cheers196
05-07-17, 10:08 PM
Yes, I thought new requests override old requests. So my plan is that I send the request at 12am pacific of the day the chapter 10 starts before anyone else responds to the old request of chapter 7 and I will be ok. Am I wrong about this?

HuckleTown
05-07-17, 10:09 PM
It's probably in here somewhere, but do petals collected on chapter 4 count for chapter 5?
Thanks.

kattkrazie
05-07-17, 10:18 PM
It's probably in here somewhere, but do petals collected on chapter 4 count for chapter 5?
Thanks.

Yes, all light and dark petals in your inventory count.

riverly
05-07-17, 10:21 PM
Thanks for the replies. So far this event has been fairly smooth sailing. I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop. Lol.

kattkrazie
05-07-17, 10:22 PM
Yes, I thought new requests override old requests. So my plan is that I send the request at 12am pacific of the day the chapter 10 starts before anyone else responds to the old request of chapter 7 and I will be ok. Am I wrong about this?

I'm still receiving the first round of requests even though I finished a few days ago. So it doesn't appear that the 2nd round cancelled out the first round. I sent out way too many on round one since I didn't know at that time that I'd have to send out more.

riverly
05-07-17, 10:48 PM
So to be on the cautious side, I'm going to send out small number of requests at first, maybe 25-30? and then see what I'll have to do after that.

candie1230
05-07-17, 11:03 PM
Is anyone out there STILL stuck on chapter 3??? My adventures must not be going to the right area of the forest to find the wisps!!! Also, my bears must have also gone to the dentist to help with their teeth, I used to get three teeth per bear, now it's only one tooth. It's been like that for a few days... I'm having the WORST luck imaginable!!! I honestly don't know if I'll be able to complete the challenges.

confuzzled88
05-07-17, 11:12 PM
I have done several adventures but having no luck with wisps. 😣

Anikaof9
05-07-17, 11:25 PM
since this a "repeat" of fire and ice event-lower level players will probably have to give 30 fur. So far everything else has been basically the same as Fire and Ice event. That is my guess.
Go to sub forum>Hub>How to use the hub>page 1>Scroll down to 2017update guide>2016 Updates>May 7 Fire and Ice.

Thanks so much that really helped me plan what I needed...guess I will keep cracking on with the adventures then 😋

riverly
05-07-17, 11:27 PM
I have done several adventures but having no luck with wisps. 😣i had to go on 8 adventures to get my wisps. I was beginning to think that it would take me into the next day, but I made it with a couple of hours to spare.

riverly
05-07-17, 11:31 PM
Thanks so much that really helped me plan what I needed...guess I will keep cracking on with the adventures then 😋well like I said, it does look like it's been basically the same so far anyway. I'm making an assumption that it's going to continue like it has been. Fingers crossed!!!
But it makes no sense to ask for boar pelts if you're not up to that point.

HuckleTown
05-07-17, 11:49 PM
Is anyone out there STILL stuck on chapter 3??? My adventures must not be going to the right area of the forest to find the wisps!!! Also, my bears must have also gone to the dentist to help with their teeth, I used to get three teeth per bear, now it's only one tooth. It's been like that for a few days... I'm having the WORST luck imaginable!!! I honestly don't know if I'll be able to complete the challenges.

I've sent 12 adventures and still haven't comp,eyed it. I am out of all the resources so now have to wait 6 hours (if I can babysit my game) before my next adventure comes back to see if 13 is the charm. This is ridiculous. If that doesn't work, I'll be 6 hours in to day 4 already.

rilette
05-08-17, 12:36 AM
I do 2 dark lilies because with 2 flowers I finished sooner.
I have one light lilies to collect every 30 minutes and I will finish in the evening.
Then I had to chose if collecting ahead.
So it takes 12 hours to finish 1st chapter of goal 5!
I do notice that light lillies drop also with dark ones.

Then dark lilies will go in middle if white lillies for a nice garden.

rilette
05-08-17, 12:44 AM
I am a lower level character (29) and I'm in the same boat, so whenever someone can answer this for me that would be great. I have not unlocked a single boar yet and there is no point trying to complete this quest just to get to chapter 8 and not be able to go further. I hope that since this is open to level 15+ that means our requirements are different. It's not fun to start a quest and not even have the ability to work towards finishing it.
I think that boars will appear at the chapter 8 and will drop only here.
I get boars since one week and half for completing goals of Thurston.

cavegirl1
05-08-17, 01:21 AM
I agree :D It's fantastic to see so many of my wonderful neighbors are going for 871 club :) All the best to you!!!

I'll be glad if I get to 471 as my spawn rate is really bad, 1 every 7 or so :(

Good luck to the 871ers! I hope to be part of the 471 club. Spawn rate seems okay (around 1 in 4 ) but will still be a slow process.

----------

There was a bear
With 400 teeth
200 up top
200 beneath
I said to him
'That many is cool!'
He said 'Phlthurggh'
Yep, I'm covered in drool

(Guess it is hard to talk with that many teeth ...)

cavegirl1
05-08-17, 01:24 AM

I am in Australia too. I am not generally accepting new neighbours but feel free to invite me to help with this, if you want.

Note: Just to add to this. It would be appreciated if you post on my wall if inviting me because you need neighbours in the Australian time zone. As my signature says, I am not generally accepting other nbrs. Thanks

spanisheyes1
05-08-17, 01:35 AM
and that's where people turn negative. I'm really trying to remain positive but i'm now out of simple feasts (had 10) and haven't received any wisps. So now i'm going to be very behind as i need to craft grits, flour and bread then the feasts, then the adventure. That's 6+ hours per adventure (even with 2 kitchens).

Drops like this should not be random.

Smiling through clenched teeth, yay team?
seconded

PurpleScorpion76
05-08-17, 02:19 AM
Not to jinx anything but I collected my wisps and so far the event is a delightful affair not a total experience subjugating my whole life.

I did that and spoke just before it took me the whole day to collect 3 wisps. In fact all three came in the last 3 adventures.

Zirilka
05-08-17, 02:38 AM
I salute you 871 people!

Your lazy toothless neighbouring queen.

SpiritWind00
05-08-17, 03:04 AM
Greselda would *love* the dark lily plant don't you think! ;)

I can confirm the wisps will also drop in ch4 (have only checked if they drop before crafting.)

Zirilka
05-08-17, 03:20 AM
Greselda would *love* the dark lily plant don't you think! ;)

The black lily is stunning! I am so happy I managed to craft two of those beauties.

GlvtenFree
05-08-17, 03:32 AM
spiritwind i was hoping you could pass on to the s8 team that many of us hate choosing between two beautiful prizes lol and were wondering if the second could be aquired with gems (it is not possible right now) like in the fire and ice dragon event thank you

SpiritWind00
05-08-17, 04:12 AM
spiritwind i was hoping you could pass on to the s8 team that many of us hate choosing between two beautiful prizes lol and were wondering if the second could be aquired with gems (it is not possible right now) like in the fire and ice dragon event thank you
Sure did! I posted your previous post addressed to me. Hopefully we will hear something soon :)

AinoDK
05-08-17, 04:14 AM
I can confirm the wisps will also drop in ch4 (have only checked if they drop before crafting.)

Yesterday I panicked when chapter 3 ended after I had 3 dark wisps drop and the adventure disappeared. Today after a couple of adventures during chapter 4 I was so relieved when a light wisp dropped.

Now the collector in me can't help wondering if I can get more light wisps if I hold back on crafting the light lily. Would love 2 of each. And maybe an extra wisp for the inventory...

Anyway, just letting you know you aren't lost if you get three wisps of the same colour

Btw best of luck to club 871. This time I think I'll join the club 471 though

jbfps116
05-08-17, 04:28 AM
don't know if it was mentioned: to buy a second wisp for a dark or light lily is 30 gems

vickibabes
05-08-17, 05:24 AM
I'm still stuck on Chapter 3 after 2 days!!!!! Stocked up on feasts in advance and after using up 10 I'm now trying to craft as well as go on the adventures.

It's so demoralising as I deliberately sat out the last quest as I felt it was just too much. This one looked achievable but has bitten me so early on :(

Andro45
05-08-17, 05:32 AM
This event looks doable, but not very easy. I do hope they will need furs instead of boar pelts for lower levels (that also would explain all the skunkupines I've been getting). I have one boar pelt in my low level kingdom. Maxed out in my higher level kingdom. Also hoping for a golden egg to drop from the gold mine, since I need one more and the gold mine is mostly giving golden apples...

Sometimes the resetting of the game drives me crazy, but this time it worked in my favor, the first two times I collected glimmer dusts from my adventure, but the third time I got a dark wisp. In my low level kingdom I have two dark wisps after two adventures. In my high level kingdom no wisps after two adventures.

HappyHeartBakery
05-08-17, 05:35 AM
me too still on chapter 3.....ugh

Nekohoshi
05-08-17, 05:46 AM
Do bears spawn once you finish a chapter early or do they stop?

PrincessCupOButter
05-08-17, 05:51 AM

The bears keep spawning.

cavegirl1

They still spawn, thank goodness :)
Given day 2 finished so quickly for me tonight, I have been working through my weekly alis to get as many teeth as possible from their energy.

edited: *snap*
edited 2: * triple snap * :)

SpiritWind00
They spawn continuously.

we are a helpful bunch aren't we! Better multi answers than none... :)

ragga666
05-08-17, 05:52 AM
Still on chapter 3. Building up resources to cook simple feasts to go on unproductive adventures is so demoralising . Also my bears have only ever produced 1 tooth. Really need some source of extra energy without paying real money. I conclude that only long time players with Ali's etc can complete these challenges.

PrincessCupOButter
05-08-17, 06:05 AM
Good luck to the 871ers! I hope to be part of the 471 club. Spawn rate seems okay (around 1 in 4 ) but will still be a slow process.

----------

There was a bear
With 400 teeth
200 up top
200 beneath
I said to him
'That many is cool!'
He said 'Phlthurggh'
Yep, I'm covered in drool

(Guess it is hard to talk with that many teeth ...)

Thanks for this! I love it!! I also nominate you as our official CS poet laureate. :)

I'm a confirmed member of the 471 club, but that is subject to change depending on how long the bears stick around. I just hit 190 drizzly-frizzly-grizzly teeth, so who knows? It'll come down to the luck of the random drop, maybe I'll get bears with lots of loose teeth. ;)

scavaig
05-08-17, 06:33 AM
I'm still stuck on Chapter 3 after 2 days!!!!! Stocked up on feasts in advance and after using up 10 I'm now trying to craft as well as go on the adventures.

It's so demoralising as I deliberately sat out the last quest as I felt it was just too much. This one looked achievable but has bitten me so early on :(

Took me 4 adventures before I got my first wisp. Hopefully won't be another 4 before I get the next one :-(

ktorewqas
05-08-17, 06:45 AM
My neighbor says that I'm turning the bear to beaver ;) I think I could glue them to two long teeth .(super glue in potion shop will work ) :rolleyes: so far I have 216 teeth now still need 255 lol

fazerJan
05-08-17, 06:56 AM
Hello,

I am level 31 and i have not encountered any dire boar sofar.

What triggers the dire boars to spawn?
I Googled and found out from what sources but not what triggers them to show up. Like finishing a quest....

Does anyone know how many gems a boar pelt will cost to skip?
I have non so it will cost me 75x ?? gems.

Does anyone know how many gems a Golden Egg will cost to skip?
I have 5 so it will cost me 5x ?? gems.

I like to finish but only for a reasonable amount of gems considering the prizes....

Thanks in advance for your help in this.

raezid
05-08-17, 06:59 AM
Haunted cottage didn't work. Sorry this is out of order. I thought I was replying to the person who had asked.

dipwid
05-08-17, 07:04 AM
Yep, I'm stuck on chapter 3 as well. I've sent out multiple adventures just for coins. I made the mistake of speeding the adventure once with gems, before I found out the drops are random. I won't do that again. I'm still missing one whisp.

cavegirl1
05-08-17, 07:19 AM
Thanks for this! I love it!! I also nominate you as our official CS poet laureate. :)

Very kind of you. I am trying to find ways to keep my interest up in these events ... A bit self indulgent posting it here I know ...

I'm a confirmed member of the 471 club, but that is subject to change depending on how long the bears stick around. I just hit 190 drizzly-frizzly-grizzly teeth, so who knows? It'll come down to the luck of the random drop, maybe I'll get bears with lots of loose teeth. ;)

Just calculated, based on tonight when I just reached 214 teeth using my weekly alis, I will probably be able to get 80-90 teeth from them when they regenerate close to the end. So need around another 175-185 from normal collections over the next 9 days, so seeeeeems achievable.

I do feel for those without the extra energy sources.

coolssp
05-08-17, 07:44 AM
To get to 471 club, I'll need to stop clearing everything, really difficult to break habits ;) I just hit 100 teeth so a long way to go :)

Irma_Isle
05-08-17, 08:02 AM
Yesterday I panicked when chapter 3 ended after I had 3 dark wisps drop and the adventure disappeared. Today after a couple of adventures during chapter 4 I was so relieved when a light wisp dropped.

Now the collector in me can't help wondering if I can get more light wisps if I hold back on crafting the light lily. Would love 2 of each. And maybe an extra wisp for the inventory...

Anyway, just letting you know you aren't lost if you get three wisps of the same colour

Btw best of luck to club 871. This time I think I'll join the club 471 though

Please tell me if you can make it. I Will love to had 2 lilies for each and extra wisp fot each.

Irma_Isle
05-08-17, 08:06 AM
If you get 3 of one colour, the adventure is available once again when chapter 4 begins, so you can keep trying for the other colour....

Question : If I got 2 dark wisp and 1 light wisp. The adventure will be still show up at chap 4? Thw adventure will be there before I craft lilies or even after I craft, the adventure will gone?

Zirilka
05-08-17, 08:16 AM
If you get 3 of one colour, the adventure is available once again when chapter 4 begins, so you can keep trying for the other colour....

Question : If I got 2 dark wisp and 1 light wisp. The adventure will be still show up at chap 4? Thw adventure will be there before I craft lilies or even after I craft, the adventure will gone?

The adventure was there but the ability to craft lilies is gone once you're done with the task so those who want to have two of each need to wait and craft simultaneously.

HuckleTown
05-08-17, 08:37 AM
Yep, I'm stuck on chapter 3 as well. I've sent out multiple adventures just for coins. I made the mistake of speeding the adventure once with gems, before I found out the drops are random. I won't do that again. I'm still missing one whisp.

I'm stuck here too, I'll be 16 hours in to day 4 before I know if my next adventure brings a wisp.

This is ridiculous!

scavaig
05-08-17, 09:00 AM
I'm stuck here too, I'll be 16 hours in to day 4 before I know if my next adventure brings a wisp.

This is ridiculous!

Stuck as well. Have been lucky in the past with quests - but wow, not this time. I do have two light wisps now, just hunting for the elusive third.

Just have to keep trying I guess - but why so random a drop S8 ????

Alohatami
05-08-17, 09:09 AM
I'm seeing all these players stuck on Chapter 3, but I'm beginning to fear being stuck on Chapter 2. I have collected from my Library twice now, and no book. Did anyone have trouble getting the book in Chapter 2?

topmom952
05-08-17, 09:23 AM
I'm seeing all these players stuck on Chapter 3, but I'm beginning to fear being stuck on Chapter 2. I have collected from my Library twice now, and no book. Did anyone have trouble getting the book in Chapter 2?
I finally built a second library, had to collect 4 or 5 times before I got the book. Good luck! Luckily I got my 3 wisps easily and am caught up.

janddolphins
05-08-17, 09:24 AM
I'm on chapter three as well, but I did start 2 days after start date so not sure if that will skew it for you. And whoever said we need only 3 of one color, thanks for that info!

I started a thread for my 871's who are dreamers like me even though if probably won't happen unless you have a thousand energy stored but anyone can post there and put their numbers for the teeth so that we can compare and see if we are ahead or behind the average and it's in one easy place to work, plus won't clog up the forum here. So ANY member feel free to post your numbers through the event on that page.

HappyHeartBakery
05-08-17, 09:41 AM
Still on chapter 3. Building up resources to cook simple feasts to go on unproductive adventures is so demoralising . Also my bears have only ever produced 1 tooth. Really need some source of extra energy without paying real money. I conclude that only long time players with Ali's etc can complete these challenges.

Agreed. Right there with you. still 'wisp hunting'

puzzlecatz
05-08-17, 09:53 AM
Ok so I have been reading that others are getting between 1-3 frizzly teeth per drop. I am only getting one every drop. I have been using a lot of energy but am only getting 1 drop per bear. What gives?

riverly
05-08-17, 10:00 AM
Ok so I have been reading that others are getting between 1-3 frizzly teeth per drop. I am only getting one every drop. I have been using a lot of energy but am only getting 1 drop per bear. What gives?i was just about ready to post the same thing and then last collection I got 3 teeth.

catlicja
05-08-17, 10:21 AM
Agreed. Right there with you. still 'wisp hunting'
Same here :mad:

rilette
05-08-17, 10:25 AM
I am on lvl 36 with 2 schools and 4 alicorns.
As soon I drop water I get boars. Too much ! Any 4-5 ponds I have a boar. I finished all my energy fighting boars.
Today I get only 2 bears. So now I have 21 tooth only !
On sunday I was stuck doing simple feast and getting wisp like other players. I get wisp at last Forest missions.
Nb: having fun reading forum too!

dragoniakingdom
05-08-17, 10:51 AM
Stuck on level 3 also. None of the adventures have bought back a single wisp. :(

Anikaof9
05-08-17, 10:54 AM
Hello,

I am level 31 and i have not encountered any dire boar sofar.

What triggers the dire boars to spawn?
I Googled and found out from what sources but not what triggers them to show up. Like finishing a quest....

Does anyone know how many gems a boar pelt will cost to skip?
I have non so it will cost me 75x ?? gems.

Does anyone know how many gems a Golden Egg will cost to skip?
I have 5 so it will cost me 5x ?? gems.

I like to finish but only for a reasonable amount of gems considering the prizes....

Thanks in advance for your help in this.

In the first chapter did you have to go to the market 4 times or just 2. If it was just two then you are probably on the lower level path and will need furs instead of boar pelts. I asked this question earlier as I had no pelts either and was not sure I could finish but Riverly pointed out that this quest as so far followed the fire and ice quest line from last year, so it looks like we will have different crafting requirements in chapter eight.

The eggs cost 80 gems a piece but as that's the last day you have a good chance to get some from chicken collecting with any spare energy (although that means you probably won't get the bear as well), I have gotten 3 over two days. Hope that helps. Just paying great information forward.

EsmeW2
05-08-17, 11:06 AM
Stuck as well. Have been lucky in the past with quests - but wow, not this time. I do have two light wisps now, just hunting for the elusive third.

Just have to keep trying I guess - but why so random a drop S8 ????

Just stick with it a bit longer! I was close to giving up, having spent over two days on this chapter - I never manage to get in a stock of feasts and didn't have much in the way of swords either so there were a few gaps between adventures. And I'd almost stopped believing I'd ever get all three wisps because so many adventures were unsuccessful. But luckily I got a feast from throwing a cabbage in the Baron's tent and that gave me my final wisp. The next two chapters can be done much more quickly too, so I have managed to catch up. And no bear for me, I'm not even tempted, but I'd like to get the horse. if I can

riverly
05-08-17, 11:23 AM
In the first chapter did you have to go to the market 4 times or just 2. If it was just two then you are probably on the lower level path and will need furs instead of boar pelts. I asked this question earlier as I had no pelts either and was not sure I could finish but Riverly pointed out that this quest as so far followed the fire and ice quest line from last year, so it looks like we will have different crafting requirements in chapter eight.

The eggs cost 80 gems a piece but as that's the last day you have a good chance to get some from chicken collecting with any spare energy (although that means you probably won't get the bear as well), I have gotten 3 over two days. Hope that helps. Just paying great information forward.glad to hear your getting gold eggs. That is usually a roadblock to lower level players.
Hope you can reach it.
And if I remember right there's a lot of bones to give to.
Quite a challenge to lower level.

PikaSquirrel
05-08-17, 11:24 AM
You can only craft one of the steeds for this event. Once you start to craft one of the steeds, the Goal will complete and the option to craft the other one will disappear.

Please do not spend Gems to buy another Plushy Knight's Sword and Knight's Helm to obtain another Knight's Writ. If you already did, please submit a ticket through the Request Form (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) and support will help you out.

PrincessCupOButter
05-08-17, 11:24 AM
I have to leave positive and upbeat for a few minutes. Somehow I knew it was too easy and I've finally hit my wall. :(

I have managed to get to 207 teeth and suddenly the bears have gone into hibernation, and I can't even walk near a well or pond without a direboar appearing. Coincidentally, or maybe not so coincidentally, I'm about to start the chapter where I'll need to fight a bunch of bears. This, along with rare random drops like the wisps, is the kind of thing that takes fun events and turns them into frustrating events. :mad:

I sure wish I could send these boars to those who are needing them, because I definitely am not! However, after this event....when I will be trying to restock the boar pelts, I'm certain I won't see hide nor hair of a boar anywhere. Sigh.

ISO a reliable source for effective direboar repellant. Willing to pay coins, bronze runes, golden eggs, rotten cabbages, or trade a boarina and swampy pond, both not currently in working condition. :cool:

daddyoooz
05-08-17, 11:56 AM
chp6 and chp9 say to ****/defeat bears. chp8 says to **** "monsters." in chp8 do bears spawn and do they count as monsters? a whole day without bear spawn is going to make it tough. insight please... thx.

scavaig
05-08-17, 11:57 AM
Just stick with it a bit longer! I was close to giving up, having spent over two days on this chapter - I never manage to get in a stock of feasts and didn't have much in the way of swords either so there were a few gaps between adventures. And I'd almost stopped believing I'd ever get all three wisps because so many adventures were unsuccessful. n

Thanks for the encouragement - yeah won't give up yet :-) . Another 4 wispless adventures - counting on the power of the forum this collection :-)

As for the library - got the book first attempt . Go figure!

I just don't see why any of these essential drops have to be random :-(

kattkrazie
05-08-17, 12:09 PM
chp6 and chp9 say to ****/defeat bears. chp8 says to **** "monsters." in chp8 do bears spawn and do they count as monsters? a whole day without bear spawn is going to make it tough. insight please... thx.

I fought only bears for the 'slay monsters' goal. All monsters count and bears do keep spawning from the ponds.

kattkrazie
05-08-17, 12:19 PM
In spite of the fact that my bear has only dropped milk (from 2 collections), I still plan on being in the 871 club. Just less motivated now.

The steed's drops are better. I've gotten 2 gems twice and 5 energy once.

It's probably better to use your energy to get the steed rather than the bear.

Good luck, everyone.

HuckleTown
05-08-17, 12:30 PM
Thanks for the encouragement - yeah won't give up yet :-) . Another 4 wispless adventures - counting on the power of the forum this collection :-)

As for the library - got the book first attempt . Go figure!

I just don't see why any of these essential drops have to be random :-(

I can no longer be positive, I'm now 13 hours into day 2 of looking for wisps. I have sent adventures every hour and a half except for the last 3 (have had to make all requirements for those feasts)this is completely ridiculous. The next 2 chapters will take at least an entire day with crafting and collecting lillies. If my adventure going out in 45 minutes (so returning in almost 3 hours) doesn't bring back a wisp, i will be on day 5 still trying to complete chapter 3. (I have to again make all the feast materials)

And to make matters worse, I need to chop rocks to make more swords. Nooooooooooooooo
Essential drops SHOULD NOT be this random.

judafarm
05-08-17, 12:47 PM
I can't collect wisps..
All I received is glimmerdust..

IM DONE WITH ALL THE S8 EVENTS..
ITS NOT ANY FUN ANYMORE..

REALLY UPSET WITH ALL THE EVENTS OF THE GAMES I PLAY FROM TL...

CharmOfLea
05-08-17, 12:56 PM
I just came here to check whether something was wrong with my game. I'm running adventures 2 (two) days now and still haven't found the wisps, standing at 1/3. Any chance the drops can be increased please?!?

Scratte717
05-08-17, 01:23 PM
In spite of the fact that my bear has only dropped milk (from 2 collections)...

So - we have recently got a chicken in peacocks costume, and now - is it cow dressed in bears fur? ;)
I am staying in 471 club anyway :)

parlski
05-08-17, 01:55 PM
In spite of the fact that my bear has only dropped milk (from 2 collections), I still plan on being in the 871 club. Just less motivated.

wow,.. 400 teeth to get a bear that gives milk. perhaps I'll stay in the 160 club.

freddy1343
05-08-17, 02:36 PM
Please tell me if you can make it. I Will love to had 2 lilies for each and extra wisp fot each.

When chap 4 started I had two light and one dark wisp. I really liked the look of the dark lily, so sent out the scouts two more times and got one more light and one more dark. Now I have two lillies of each color. Very nice!

jaymieb2
05-08-17, 03:38 PM
This is my third day working on Day 3, goal 3 of three - collect light and dark wisps.

I gave sent my knights on countless 2 hour adventures, and have only collected a total of ONE wisp. Is this a bug? I have force closed, and still only received the one wisp... and it was my very first adventure of that goal.

Have burned through all of my Simple Feasts and am desperately trying to craft more. Not very fun... :-(

Ki250
05-08-17, 04:19 PM
Wow I have 93 Frizzly Bear Teeth and we need 70 to complete whatever chapter. Oy vey only 377 to go :eek:.

cheers196
05-08-17, 04:32 PM
In spite of the fact that my bear has only dropped milk (from 2 collections)

This is terrible!! BUT I still want two bears just because...

So I don't need to collect 800 teeth and craft two bears at the same time?

kattkrazie
05-08-17, 04:40 PM
This is terrible!! BUT I still want two bears just because...

So I don't need to collect 800 teeth and craft two bears at the same time?

No, the bear craft remains in the workshop after you craft a bear. I am also trying for 2 bears.

ktorewqas
05-08-17, 04:49 PM
:eek: I'm half way to 471 club but I suddenly want to give up. If I use those energy on my cows, I will get thousands milk ;)

kattkrazie
05-08-17, 04:59 PM
:eek: I'm half way to 471 club but I suddenly want to give up. If I use those energy on my cows, I will get thousands milk ;)

For me, it's rarely about the drops. The bear is cute and looks grumpy. I still want a duo.

CharmOfLea
05-08-17, 05:00 PM
Is saying this game targets to be profitable unacceptable?

vickyville14
05-08-17, 05:08 PM
Just a reminder...the tiny terrarium and the little Fire pit from previous storybooks are both great sources of iron ore. They are both 1x1 and have a 2 hour timer. Very helpful when crafting lots of longswords!

Also don't forget to check the autumn raccoons and skunku-pets for wheat.
The harvest pergola for a chance at flour, bread, maybe grits(?), and possibly even a ready made simple feast!
The food shelter for bread.
The milk and dairy trades for bread and grits.
The frog prince, level 5 horse track & jousting arena, Thurston's fort, and knights hall for ready made long swords.

These aren't guaranteed drops, of course. But they happen often enough to make it worth the energy IMHO. I'm sure there are probably others I've missed, but those are my go-to collections.

What do the "tiny terranium" and "little fire pit" look like? I can't find them in my crazy inventory.

Den8137259
05-08-17, 05:14 PM
★ hi all, post 2 at start of this thread said

***YOU CANNOT CRAFT 2 STEEDS***

***BUT YOU CAN CRAFT 2 BEARS*** (:

★ okie i re-read the above and appended the second line (: ★

familyfriends38
05-08-17, 05:19 PM
Thanks for all the help everyone. It took me just under two days to get the wisps and so many adventures I lost count. Maybe 12+? Would have lost hope without you all! Then I got my wisps and the game decided to be extra kind by giving me two petals per drop more often than not. Keep pushing through if you're stuck on the wisps, it might come right in the next chapter...

PrincessCupOButter
05-08-17, 05:26 PM
What do the "tiny terranium" and "little fire pit" look like? I can't find them in my crazy inventory.

I'm sure Shibuyacloth has pictures up, but I can't remember the names of the quests they were from. The real names are 'Mantiwort Terrarium' and 'Cozy Campfire'. I hope that helps!
Also, I forgot to add the iron rich rocks are great sources of ore, for a minimal energy output.

neska04
05-08-17, 05:29 PM
You can't craft 2 steeds, even if you spend gems to buy 2 knights' writs. A player has already made that comment, and a poster who works for S8 has also stated it and advised players not to spend gems on a second writ.

I think that's pretty fair of S8 to let players know that - they have also indicated that if you have ought a second writ with gems, to let support know.

This event seems fairly reasonable, even at lower levels: yes, it took me two days to visit market places as I had only one, and built a second, but that gave me two days to make swords and simple feasts, and it took two days and about 13 adventures to get the wisps, but now I'm crafting the sword. I don't mind a delay, followed by a few quick to complete tasks. I probably won't get the bear as well without spending gems, but that will be a choice to be made. I should manage a steed. I don't mind these sort of events which have 1-2 decent prizes achievable with a bit of effort, but not neccessarily able to get everything without spending gems / money. Something for free, but extra if you want to pay: not all the recent events have been like this, which has been disappointing.

madameleota13
05-08-17, 06:22 PM

Agreed. This is super frustrating. I'm not even close to the end and I'm already stressing about this. I need to start making a chart of neighbors. It's not always easy to figure out who is active and who has thrown in the towel.

ktorewqas
05-08-17, 06:24 PM
For me, it's rarely about the drops. The bear is cute and looks grumpy. I still want a duo.that's nice :) i still have a day or so to think about it. I have less and less places for the pets now so if the drop is not productively then it will end up in my storage. However I have no other tasks to do ... Maybe I could tap for my storage lol

msmorg
05-08-17, 07:13 PM
What does the Frissly Bear drop after the event?

cccymaaa
05-08-17, 08:27 PM
I am one of those special people, whose bear only drops ONE tooth. I'm not very positive about getting one :(. Only have 67 tooth and 13 bracers right now.

dnddragons
05-08-17, 08:53 PM
If we give our collected bear teeth for the stages that means we lose them towards crafting the bear????So, we would need more than 400 teeth collected. UGH

Den8137259
05-08-17, 09:09 PM
★ i just collected my 200th teeth, and this is just half a bear! ★ nonetheless I will do my best to get to 871 Club, now being 5-days left.

★ btw is the bear-crafting goal a timed one? does it follow the same deadline as the Storybook event? ★

daddyoooz
05-08-17, 09:16 PM
****ed 150th bear. i have 173 teeth. 1.15 teeth per bear. will need to **** 410 bear to reach 470 teeth. 13 days total in event, means ****ing 32 per day. roughly 16 energy per bear (to spawn, then ****, with some slack for dire boars along the way). 500 energy per day needed to keep up. 6500 energy total over 13 days just to get 1 bear built with enough teeth to also pass the 70 we have to give away. and any extra energy over the 6500 spent to finish the knight quest. ugh!!!

Mamabearscafe
05-08-17, 09:41 PM
Playing the knight tale I cannot do task 3/3 I have made 5 trips to the forest and game isnt giving me what I need to move forward to next stage of task. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and Ive cleared my cashe and still nothing

brigadoon365
05-08-17, 09:50 PM
I am one of those special people, whose bear only drops ONE tooth. I'm not very positive about getting one :(. Only have 67 tooth and 13 bracers right now.

Same. I do not know how many I currently have but I have never gotten more than one.

I was getting rather worried about the timing when I had to send out 10 adventures for my wisps, but ch four went quickly so I am now waiting for the clock. Collecting petals and trying to find bears. It's nice that there is something ongoing to do that is event related.

Wanted to add: I just spawned a Frizzly bear from collecting from my dark and light lilies. That was surprisingly! Hadn't seen anyone mention that.

woodlandlady
05-08-17, 11:04 PM
Same here :mad:

Next day and still no third wisp this morning 😡

SpiritWind00
05-08-17, 11:35 PM
Playing the knight tale I cannot do task 3/3 I have made 5 trips to the forest and game isnt giving me what I need to move forward to next stage of task. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and Ive cleared my cashe and still nothing
This isn't a bug so reinstallation and clearing the cache won't help. Reinstalling helps with display issues mainly. Post merged with main thread.

Unfortunately you just need to persevere with going on adventures till you get 3 wisps. It has taken some players lots of trips (if you read back through the last few pages). Good luck...

coolssp
05-09-17, 12:32 AM
****ed 150th bear. i have 173 teeth. 1.15 teeth per bear. will need to **** 410 bear to reach 470 teeth. 13 days total in event, means ****ing 32 per day. roughly 16 energy per bear (to spawn, then ****, with some slack for dire boars along the way). 500 energy per day needed to keep up. 6500 energy total over 13 days just to get 1 bear built with enough teeth to also pass the 70 we have to give away. and any extra energy over the 6500 spent to finish the knight quest. ugh!!!

Oh oh! Hadn't done calculations, looks like no 471 for me then :(

janddolphins
05-09-17, 12:41 AM

Ouch must admit this hurt my 871 goal that I won't reach

I'm still stuck on 3 so now I'm worried this will be first story book I don't finish as I need two more and with the random drops I can't predict it. The only thing I have going for me is I started two days past the start so I have a little more time. Then I worry with two days of neighbor requests, the ones from the first day that go unanswered may effect day 10 where there is no wiggle room

GC5410
05-09-17, 01:53 AM
Do we have until 16th (?) or 17th (?) May to get the bear? Or only until the 14th May, if we started the storybook straight away on 4th?
What I mean is do we have the full length of time for the event to get the bear? Rather than just the 10 days length of the storybook, since you could start storybook late and wait until it autostarted on 7th? Hope that makes sense!

SpiritWind00
05-09-17, 02:57 AM
It would be when the event concludes. I've already ask for confirmation about this, but given the craft remains when a player has both the steed and the bear, it would be logical to assume it's to the end of the event.

rulerofjennyville
05-09-17, 04:02 AM
Groan. I'm still stuck on level 2. I've sent out 42 of those knights expeditions to get wisps and only have two. I knew I shouldn't have even tried - I could have used those feasts for adventures. These competitions are never fair and are ridiculously hard.

icydove
05-09-17, 04:51 AM
I am just now collecting petals. Can anyone tell me if petals in inventory count? If not, I will have another 12 hours for the next goal. I've been collecting from both flowers in hope that inventory counts.

Andro45
05-09-17, 04:58 AM
Groan. I'm still stuck on level 2. I've sent out 42 of those knights expeditions to get wisps and only have two. I knew I shouldn't have even tried - I could have used those feasts for adventures. These competitions are never fair and are ridiculously hard.

That's awful. I would have given up, mostly because I don't have so many feasts and swords.

Fortunately I managed to get the necessary wisps to advance. Has anybody managed to get an extra wisp? I have two dark and one light and the adventure is still in the queen's court, so I wondered what the odds were. I sent out an extra adventure, but they came back with glimmer dust. If the possibility is zero, I will not try anymore.

And I missed it, but do the petals drop in between chapters?

cavegirl1
05-09-17, 05:01 AM
I am just now collecting petals. Can anyone tell me if petals in inventory count? If not, I will have another 12 hours for the next goal. I've been collecting from both flowers in hope that inventory counts.

Yes. I'd suggest having a look at post 2. SpiritWind does a great job of keeping it updated with this sort of information and it is generally the best place to check first if you have questions :)

cavegirl1
05-09-17, 05:16 AM
That's awful. I would have given up, mostly because I don't have so many feasts and swords.

Fortunately I managed to get the necessary wisps to advance. Has anybody managed to get an extra wisp? I have two dark and one light and the adventure is still in the queen's court, so I wondered what the odds were. I sent out an extra adventure, but they came back with glimmer dust. If the possibility is zero, I will not try anymore.

Yes, people have posted that they have got more wisps and been able to craft 2 of each lily

Yes. I'm not at that stage yet, but in post 2 under chapter 4 it says that they do :)

BiggerBubbles
05-09-17, 05:17 AM

I got 2 dark then 1 light after about 9 adv, so crafted 2 dark lillies, then 1 light lily but didn't collect it, I had 3 more tries at adv and got a 2nd light wisp, so because I hadn't collected the lily, the craft was still there. Yes, the petals drop between chapters.

icydove
05-09-17, 05:29 AM
Yes. I'd suggest having a look at post 2. SpiritWind does a great job of keeping it updated with this sort of information and it is generally the best place to check first if you have questions :)

Ah, I did check, but not the notes for the previous goal. Thanks.

vickibabes
05-09-17, 05:29 AM
I have finally got to chapter 5. And now I am going to spend 12 hours collecting white petals arghhhhhhhh cos the plant drops 1 at a time and I spent 2 days trying to get the wisps. I will never finish at this rate :(

This quest sucks more than any previous ones for impossible tasks!

cavegirl1
05-09-17, 05:42 AM

I'm feeling disheartened after just 2 adventures with no wisps. I can't imagine how I'd feel not getting everything after 42 ... That is beyond random

rilette
05-09-17, 05:43 AM
I am a lower level character (29) and I'm in the same boat, so whenever someone can answer this for me that would be great. I have not unlocked a

[QUOTE=icydove;1417782]I am just now collecting petals. Can anyone tell me if petals in inventory count? If not, I will have another 12 hours for the next goal. I've been collecting from both flowers in hope that inventory counts.
Yes it counts. You need to collect both light and dark petals at first goal. So that when you get 25 light petals you have also 25 of dark one. Then you reach last and 3th goal to forge the sword.

rilette
05-09-17, 05:48 AM
Please I need help. At chapter 6. Goal 2 "Lure a frizzly bear with a trap".
I get the frizzly trap. I put it near ponds. I slay a bear but nothing is happening.
What does it suppose to do at this point ?
I tried put it again in cellar and click in the story board. Still at same point... nothing. :-(

cavegirl1
05-09-17, 05:53 AM
I get the frizzly trap. I put it near ponds. I slay a bear but nothing is happening.
I tried put it again in cellar and click in the story board. Still at same point... nothing. :-(

Hope I am understanding correctly. I am guessing you may not have come across traps before. You will need to use the trap itself (by clicking on it and then chopping it) and then slay the bear that appears when you do that , to advance.

I hope I have explained that okay.

PrincessCupOButter
05-09-17, 05:55 AM

You'll need to tap on the trap to spawn a bear. Make sure you don't have any bears on the board before chopping the trap!

spanisheyes1
05-09-17, 06:54 AM
I'm feeling disheartened after just 2 adventures with no wisps. I can't imagine how I'd feel not getting everything after 42 ... That is beyond random

Three days and still only 1 wisp. My time is limitted so I am taking a longggggg time to bake feasts. Disheartened is not a strong enough word.

riverly
05-09-17, 06:57 AM

This is ridiculous!have you gotten past this yet? So many posts from people who are not getting their wisps! I don't understand why it's coded this way in a timed event.

GC5410
05-09-17, 07:25 AM
Those of you still waiting to get wisps, have you tried opening the storybook and clicking "Go" next to the goal? This takes you to the building where you then collect the adventure. I have no idea if it makes any difference, it could just have been a coincidence (and it should, of course, work without doing it), but after 12+ adventures in a row with no wisps (I had got 1 wisp from my very first adventure), I used this method for the next 2 adventures and got wisps from both of them. Worth a try, since it can't hurt!