PDA

View Full Version : Caliente Oven Recipes Mastery were reset/no progression

elektraalpha
05-03-17, 08:49 PM
Not sure for other but for the lastest Caliente Oven, mastery progression was reset every time reloading the game.
Impossible complete level for them.

I'm using Sony Xperia XZ with android 7.1.1
App version is 1.6.0.2g lastest for android devices

bagelprincess777
05-03-17, 11:22 PM
It's like that on mine too. I was nearly done with the 2 hour one and now it's reset. So weird.

Rynetory2
05-03-17, 11:41 PM
Thanks for reporting this. Others are having this issue mentioned in the goal thread and the team is looking into this. Here's the latest mentioned in Post 1 of goal thread. Thank you for your patience. :)

Your mastery progress for the recipes in the Caliente Oven may not register. Please wait for the team to fix this for us. :) Rynetory2

The team is taking a look at mastery levels at the moment. I'll provide updates on that when available. :)

I don't have an update on the mastery levels yet, but I did want to pop in and let you all know that the team is working on it and we appreciate your patience. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience!

Rynetory2
05-04-17, 09:02 PM
This has been fixed. :)

Mastery has now been fixed on the Caliente Oven! We're sorry for any inconvenience as a result! If there are any further issues with the oven, please let us know.

We're also re-releasing a few additional Cinco De Mayo pieces into the market with a 50% sale on the items. Look for that arriving in game a little later today. We're sorry again for the inconvenience!