PDA

View Full Version : Dragon types?

cloudyreyna
05-03-17, 07:22 PM
Is there a place that lists all the dragons under a certain type? Why are there not symbols for all the types to sort by in the breeding area? Example there is not a crown to sort out the royalty dragons. And I think the battle arena needs to be able to sort, I spend tons of time just scrolling through my dragons to find what I'm looking for to battle.

Clark_Wayne
05-03-17, 07:25 PM
Is there a place that lists all the dragons under a certain type? Why are there not symbols for all the types to sort by in the breeding area? Example there is not a crown to sort out the royalty dragons. And I think the battle arena needs to be able to sort, I spend tons of time just scrolling through my dragons to find what I'm looking for to battle.

that's something all the players are asking for ;)

cloudyreyna
05-03-17, 07:32 PM
Lol, I'm trying to figure out where and how to get a Champion type dragon, as my bingo keeps asking for them. Heck I may have one if I knew which ones they were!

Hartoled
05-03-17, 08:41 PM

Down at the bottom of the Type Icons, in the Roost's Breeding Screen, you'll see a Multi-colored Star Icon. All of the odd, and or special types of dragons are put in there. It may not be perfect, but it narrows down the search by a lot. That same icon shows up in the Marketplace.