PDA

View Full Version : New prices for gems

Drachenia
05-02-17, 10:23 AM
No, no I've bought a lot of gems in Fantasy Forest Story. But that I will not buy more gems in FFS, I'm sorry TL.36653

AppieP
05-02-17, 11:05 AM
Oh NO😭😭.!!!
Didn't checked it, but if this is right, I'm probably not buying gems anymore. Please TL or S8 (who's responsible) lower the prices please or i think you will lose some money instead more.

GreytMom
05-02-17, 12:22 PM
My prices are still the same in the States. I have a gem sale right now so I may grab a pack of 500 before they go up here. After that we'll just have to see. I've already spent waaaay too much real money for a silly app game.

cuffy1
05-02-17, 01:20 PM
250 gems in the UK went u from ?4.99 to ?6.99 about a month ago.

Silverrain1
05-02-17, 01:30 PM
While it's sad if the prices have gone up, I already decided a few days ago that I'm buying no more! Spent to much already and I'm tired of the delete and reinstall routine. So once everything is done, I'm out!
Gutted about the evo flower going on sale again. I regretted not buying it the first time, this time I can't afford it.

AppieP
05-02-17, 02:08 PM
Just looked in to it. My sales are also the same as normal.. .. luckily

While it's sad if the prices have gone up, I already decided a few days ago that I'm buying no more! Spent to much already and I'm tired of the delete and reinstall routine. So once everything is done, I'm out!
Gutted about the evo flower going on sale again. I regretted not buying it the first time, this time I can't afford it.
So sorry to hear you're out when you are done playing. But I understand it. I have more then enough goals to finish for me. And not reached the max on lvl and expansions. So will continue. Can you please stay with us. You're always so helpful.

Drachenia
05-02-17, 02:16 PM

Hello Silverrain! I'm like you, loading delete game again. But please do not give up, I believe it is related to IOS 10.3.1. Yes, but agree, it is not worth buying more gems.

poofyena
05-02-17, 03:18 PM
Looks like i won't be buying anymore gems. With the way the game is going i just can't justify the price of them now. Especially as we seem to need them to complete so many events now.

MystiqueRealm
05-02-17, 03:59 PM
No, no I've bought a lot of gems in Fantasy Forest Story. But that I will not buy more gems in FFS, I'm sorry TL.36653

It's the same prices in the states, yours probably changes because of the exchange rate in a different country :)

JustKay
05-02-17, 11:03 PM
It's the same prices in the states, yours probably changes because of the exchange rate in a different country :)

Yes, the USD is on the up and up, more so if their interest rates go up! Be prepared for more if your currency's been unusually strong against the USD in recent years. Personally I feel like this is a stupid way to peg prices to account for currency moves, as that just makes a double whammy for people from countries with weakening currencies. They have less global purchasing power already, and now the in-game prices go up too? They're going to tighten the purse string even more.

That said not doing this would mean if anyone could trick their game into thinking it was based in a different country they could buy gems "cheaper" than from within their country. However that is hard to do, and any gems you buy are stuck in the one account. It's not like you could do the "carry trade" for any real financial advantage.

littelprincess0313
05-05-17, 01:08 AM
Golden unicorn is up as well from 19,99 Euro to 21,99 Euro