PDA

View Full Version : Another half goal again I see! Horrible!!

nightshine7
05-01-17, 07:15 PM
Come on Team Lava! Give us a real goal! You know the ones with TWO ovens! This is also a repeat...being that I already had 4 of the wallpapers. Boy, is this game going downhill!

faelen
05-01-17, 07:33 PM
First off, Storm8 has been running the game for a couple of years now, not team lava.
Secondly, give them a break. They went through a massive lay off not that long ago and are restructuring.

Jojocl141587
05-01-17, 08:00 PM
No one is forcing you to do the goal, alot of the players who were not around or missed A LOT of the previous themes and goals have been asking for them to be unlocked or redone. I am one of those players so what is a repeat to you is new to others. And like the previous person said they did experience a massive layoff so they are trying to get back into the swing of things. When there wasn't any goals for weeks at one point ppl were still complaining.

Rynetory2
05-01-17, 09:07 PM
Please continue your discussion in existing goal thread. Bakery Story Goals 2017-May-01 "Mi Casa Es Su Casa" (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98603-Bakery-Story-Goals-2017-May-01-quot-Mi-Casa-Es-Su-Casa-quot)

Closed duplicate thread.