PDA

View Full Version : how to create a life dragon?

tomtom007456
05-01-17, 04:47 PM
Hello how to create a life dragon?
I saw on a site that it needed a dragon fire and dragon forest but it did not make a life dragon ????

Hartoled
05-01-17, 05:11 PM
Hello how to create a life dragon?
I saw on a site that it needed a dragon fire and dragon forest but it did not make a life dragon ????

You're on the right track. Just keep trying. It got about twice as difficult, perhaps more, when they introduced the Firegrass Dragon as a new Red\Green Breedable few months ago. Since then, many have reported great difficulties getting Life Dragons.

The Firegrass is a "common" type, like the Life, and one hour longer to gestate, hatch, and evolve, so your conspiracy theorist type players might suspect that the odds have been manipulated in favor of that dragon in some circumstances.

tomtom007456
05-01-17, 05:47 PM
I would say that I have every time a firegrass dragon already 3
I have done one I hope that this time if I have it
It's the same for atlantis dragon
I have 2 waverider dragon but not atlantis
This game is rigged :(

Hartoled
05-01-17, 06:21 PM
I would say that I have every time a firegrass dragon already 3
I have done one I hope that this time if I have it
It's the same for atlantis dragon
I have 2 waverider dragon but not atlantis
This game is rigged :(

Well, fellow traveler, I'm one of those players who routinely spent 2 or 3 hundred bars of gold a day just for the joy of playing. But I came to feel disrespected, singled out, and taken for granted. My best advice is, learn to take satisfaction in depriving them of what they want, whether you succeed or fail. They have no compunction against depriving us of the dragons that we came to breed.

The game is priced too highly to play at an enjoyable pace, and they keep throwing up reasons to close it and go spend time elsewhere. Embrace it. These things tend to work themselves out in a free market.

The dragons that you want, like the Atlantis, will show up eventually, usually when you want something else a lot more.

tomtom007456
05-01-17, 08:42 PM
Pfff still the same dragon 4 now :mad:
ok I will not do the other missions since there is always a time when we can not continue like having a lot of gold bare and I needed this dragon to finish a mission
I am disgusted

tomtom007456
05-02-17, 05:55 PM
thanks for the gold i have buy the life dragon :D