PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

Pages : [1] 2

pixiegamer
05-01-17, 10:33 AM
Hey Everyone,

We have created this thread for you to speculate on future updates, including goals, crates, regular updates, and sales. Here is a space for us to visit and discuss as we wait for new things or we can discuss these updates before the update threads are started. :)

The update schedule may be irregular for the time being, but the game will continue to receive updates, and new items can arrive in-game any day of the week from Monday through Friday. Thank you for your understanding.

LadyEna
05-10-17, 03:06 PM
Throws a lot of suggestions in a big round cage.
Cranks to mix them up.
Pulls out: "The No-Clue Card"!
:D

twospoons
05-10-17, 04:46 PM
I think the next update we get will be mother's day-related. It will come next week, after US mother's day. :)

Jojocl141587
05-10-17, 06:10 PM
Maybe something patriotic for Memorial Day?

my607
05-10-17, 06:33 PM
Summer birthday stone goals, summer goal barbecue , July 4 . New boxes

kayjco
05-11-17, 03:08 AM
I was thinking flowers. April showers bring May flowers. (But what do Mayflowers bring? Pilgrims! Ba-dum-bom.)

Memorial Day is coming, but that's less a celebration than a solemn day of remembrance, so I'd hope they wouldn't jazz that up too much. It's not like July 4, though many people now just blow off the meaning of the day.

So I'm going with flowers, though that is also a Mother's Day thing. For Mother's Day we should collect phones. That's the day many kids call for sure. ��

Minionsfan_1289
05-11-17, 10:15 AM
Maybe mothers day theme or memorial day theme would be really nice. Something to give remembrance.

slayer7000
05-14-17, 10:20 AM
s8, I think for the holidays and other things you should rerelease old goals! Also sales are of course greatly appreciated!

soozeequ
05-17-17, 07:45 PM
July 1 is Canada Day & this year is our 150th birthday...would be nice to see an Oh Canada theme to celebrate

twospoons
05-22-17, 08:45 AM
I think we're due an update this week, hoping we don't have to wait until Friday! Also hoping not Memorial Day--it's nice for rememberance, but it's not very inclusive for non-American players, and difficult to decorate with at other times outside of 4th of july.

ronnylyn
06-12-17, 03:38 PM
I agree I'm Canadian,there isn't anything for us Canadians.A July 1st Canada DAY theme goal is long overdue

Lilliepaddd
06-12-17, 07:23 PM
I agree I'm Canadian,there isn't anything for us Canadians.A July 1st Canada DAY theme goal is long overdue

Amen EH lol ���� I've mentioned this in another thread.

twospoons
06-20-17, 01:29 AM
I'm predicting a summer sale soon!

Okay, I'm mostly just wanting a summer sale.

smokieash
06-21-17, 10:49 AM
I'm predicting a summer sale soon!

Okay, I'm mostly just wanting a summer sale.

Would love to see a summer sale, maybe storm 8 could release the salad station, crab grill, riverboat oven and the deep sea oven..fingers crossed

CassieJo84
06-21-17, 10:50 AM
Ohhhh a summer sale would be wonderful!

Rees630
06-28-17, 04:56 AM
Please do something for Independence Day, 4th of July, and use the July knob parts ��

Rynetory2
06-30-17, 01:32 AM
You guys got your sale wish came true. :)

Thread: Summer 2017 Sale (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?99544-Summer-2017-Sale)

EdiiLouise
07-06-17, 10:10 AM
Guessing there is no goals this week

Jojocl141587
07-06-17, 10:36 AM
Guessing there is no goals this week

Spoke too soon lol

EdiiLouise
07-24-17, 03:46 AM
As we are due goals this week. I'm hoping it's not any appliances from bakery story lol

eeveldoll
09-08-17, 07:46 PM
It'll be great if S8 could release old goals where they have the moon festival appliances. It's just next month! I know that it's from BS, but I do wish we have more new content for RS. Instead of having just the traditional mooncakes, snowskin mooncakes will be just as great. And also, I really wish I have a full moon wall decor.. just make it into a mini goal! Anything! please!

twospoons
09-15-17, 01:13 AM
Feeling the urge to randomly guess at our next update to see how close I come, so here goes:

• autumn in New England theme
• so not Halloween-ish at all
• will feature a BS carriage as a prize
• one oven will be the BS pancake oven
• we'll have to ask neighbors for maple syrup pails

That's my guesses! Don't let me down s8!

Edited to add: Darn. Foiled again. One day I'll guess right, and everyone will be amazed!

joolie12
10-05-17, 12:27 PM
Hi- I am really hoping for a Halloween goal soon!!! It is already October 5th and most of us like to decorate in advance 👻👾👻!! There are many old things from the past that could be returned and you would be super heroes to us!! Many of us LOVE Halloween and here are items that would be great to bring back (especially for newer people and even old timers like me at 5 years!):

1) Monster "Bash" please!!
2) Vampire Party please!!
3) Haunted Elevator
4) Monster Band

5) Spooky Piano
6) Spooky Fireplace
7) Coffin Couch

People:
8) Phantom
9) Witch Chef
10) Frankie
11) Werewolf
12) Mummy

Cemetery:
13) Living Dead
14) Tombstone
15) Grim Reaper
16) Headless Horseman

Furniture and Decor:
17) Boo Balloons
18) Orange Monster Counter
19) Ghost Tables
20) Ghost Chairs
21) Haunted Dessert Tree

Also, if we have the secondary goals- please consider drastically reducing the amounts- 20 batches of lobster creates tens of thousands of servings!! Then multiple that by all the other foods- unrealistic. My restaurant people will have to roam my floors for weeks to consume all of that food! LOL!! I just finished off the Fish and Chips from 2 months ago!! Not really necessary if you want us to invest in new items.

Thanks for your consideration releasing some of these items- should be easier than doing new ones since they existed in the past😊🎃😊. joolie

hyunji1014
11-05-17, 01:27 AM
The halloween goal started too early, so S8 provided THREE halloween goals (two 15-days and one 5-days) in Oct. I think current goal ends in 5 days, then, when do you think will the autumn goal begin?
This is my first year to play the game so I do not know :( It can't be started in December, can it? There's Christmas. Can S8 just pass the autumn goal this year?

twospoons
11-05-17, 03:53 AM
We still have almost all of November once the current goals end. I'm expecting us to get the first autumn goal this week, and given the current pattern, there will probably be at least one 2-week goal and one 5-day goal.

hyunji1014
11-05-17, 04:40 AM
We still have almost all of November once the current goals end. I'm expecting us to get the first autumn goal this week, and given the current pattern, there will probably be at least one 2-week goal and one 5-day goal.

Oh thank you! :D I'm trying to complete the both harvest and autumn stoves (which are not blocked), so I want to know if there can be another goal soon. If u r right, no time to take a break haha
Thank you again! :)

pixiegamer
11-05-17, 07:54 AM
Yes; we'll most likely get an autumn goal sometime this month. However, the Halloween goals are still wrapping up*, so it won't be for a few days at least :)

[Moved to Goals Speculation thread]

*As of this writing, the Scare-A-Thon Goals have ~3 days left

tdwhitt
11-30-17, 07:05 AM
Where is the goal info for this week?

Vici_10
11-30-17, 04:21 PM
Where is the goal info for this week?
It's here:
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?102066-Goals-28th-November-2017-Winter-is-Coming

twospoons
12-11-17, 10:18 PM
Speculation:

We'll have a 5-day goal this week which will award The Magic of Christmas (lighted santa display) adopted from BS, so everyone can seamlessly transition from the lighted turkey to the next sparkly holiday!

What I'm hoping for is an older item I already have, so I can slack off on the goal a bit.

EdiiLouise
12-12-17, 02:11 AM
Speculation:

We'll have a 5-day goal this week which will award The Magic of Christmas (lighted santa display) adopted from BS, so everyone can seamlessly transition from the lighted turkey to the next sparkly holiday!

What I'm hoping for is an older item I already have, so I can slack off on the goal a bit.

What does it look like and what oven would it be do you think?

Burgess2015
12-14-17, 05:10 AM
I'm still waiting on the next set of goals and I checked today and my clipboard isn't even there is that a sign that we'll be getting the Christmas ones soon?

LadyEna
12-14-17, 07:44 AM
What does it look like and what oven would it be do you think?

My guess is this: And I so hope they do. Would love here and a re-release in BS,

7700AnchorInn
12-14-17, 08:03 AM
Speculation:

Just curious, when does the week you're speaking of start? Nothing has popped up on my wall and it's December 14th. Thanks!

EdiiLouise
12-14-17, 09:09 AM
Just curious, when does the week you're speaking of start? Nothing has popped up on my wall and it's December 14th. Thanks!

Either today or tomorrow. They're seriously delaying the goals ugh! and there's no sale either.

EdiiLouise
12-14-17, 09:10 AM
My guess is this: And I so hope they do. Would love here and a re-release in BS,

Omg that looks seriously cute. I hope that's the reward too! C'mon storm8 we want goals!!

CassieJo84
12-14-17, 11:24 AM
They're seriously messing up the Christmas goal--it's so late that a lot of people won't even have the time to display the goal prize before the holiday is over. I had high hopes with the gall goals being so early, but the ball has been dropped. Again.

Marischa764
12-14-17, 12:24 PM
Omg that looks seriously cute. I hope that's the reward too! C'mon storm8 we want goals!!

it's already started

Lurker2
12-14-17, 12:32 PM
The following recipes returned for a limited time (12/28):
Stove: Morning Cheer
Oven: Christmas Pear Torte, Gingerbread House, Holiday Light Cookies, Holiday Tree Cupcakes, Peppermint Cake Roll

twospoons
12-14-17, 04:25 PM
Ah well, failed again. I never guess right!

EdiiLouise
12-17-17, 11:02 AM
Ok so it's a week until Christmas Eve and they've not added a sale :( don't we normally get on in December or did they add it to Black Friday...
I really want a sale! Come on Storm8!

Edit (Pixie) - moved to Speculation Thread

Marischa764
12-19-17, 01:11 PM
I want Holiday Ham, fruitcake in basic oven, apple cider in drink machine

Sunshiny_Day
12-20-17, 11:25 PM
me too and lets keep them...

Sunshiny_Day
12-20-17, 11:28 PM
i think the next goal will be New Year Goal, but I don't have any idea what parts to collect...anyone onmhere know what we collected as basic n new parts last year???

eeveldoll
12-21-17, 01:50 AM
i think the next goal will be New Year Goal, but I don't have any idea what parts to collect...anyone onmhere know what we collected as basic n new parts last year???

Last year's 2016 New Year update (for welcoming 2017) was the Jet Black oven. It uses basic parts - Gold Spring, Steel & Dark Bolts. It wasn't a goal, just new stuff that entered the market.

Kateischeese
12-21-17, 08:28 AM
They need to give you more time on goals :( I work sometimes and it's hard to keep up.

Charlene287
12-21-17, 03:20 PM
I would love to see new winter sports for the 2018 Winter Olympics! Maybe re-release ice skating rink and skaters as a secondary goal?!?! Please! ☺️

twospoons
01-16-18, 06:18 AM
5 day goal coming up! I predict/hope they will add recipes to the candy heart maker or the chocolate maker!

[edited:]

...or not coming up. What happened to the next goal?

Halilady
01-31-18, 09:03 AM
It's now the end of January and I suspect that this week is new goal time. Cannot even imagine what this theme is going to be because historically themes are not real event timely, in two weeks it will be Valentine's but I doubt that this week they will put out a Valentine's theme! In their estimation it is too early, although I wouldn't mind being pleasantly surprised!! It is a lunar event week, so that might be it, maybe evening Olympic event, doesn't that start next week? My point is that themes should come out before the real time event, I like to decorate in advance and change the day after the event!! In my humble opinion! Just saying!!

LadyEna
01-31-18, 03:30 PM
Well I am hoping for a Valentine goal.

Is it possible to add an expansion on Chocolate recipes,
Chocolate decorations (flooring, wallpaper, wall decor, host table, counters, door...etc).
Different chocolate tables and chairs. Could even think white chocolate.

It can be used for Valentines & Halloween as well.

slayer7000
01-31-18, 03:32 PM
I like the idea! Just drenching old things in chocolate!
Well I am hoping for a Valentine goal.

Is it possible to add an expansion on Chocolate recipes,
Chocolate decorations (flooring, wallpaper, wall decor, host table, counters, door...etc).
Different chocolate tables and chairs. Could even think white chocolate.

It can be used for Valentines & Halloween as well.

Marischa764
02-01-18, 02:53 AM
strawberries in chocolate for decor lol and bottle of champagne

qee2
02-01-18, 07:00 PM
Just got notified of a new goal started! Here's what I got:

"Be My Valentine Part 1" - 5 days
Serve 10 Chocolate Kisses
Serve 10 Heart Pizzas
Serve 10 Heart Steaks

And...

Build 2 Chocolate Makers! ( I've had this oven already so it's old) but it costs only $10,000 and requires 5 Nozzles, 5 Motors, 10 Paints, 10 screws

eeveldoll
02-01-18, 07:13 PM
Just got notified of a new goal started! Here's what I got:

"Be My Valentine Part 1" - 5 days
Serve 10 Chocolate Kisses
Serve 10 Heart Pizzas
Serve 10 Heart Steaks

And...

Build 2 Chocolate Makers! ( I've had this oven already so it's old) but it costs only $10,000 and requires 5 Nozzles, 5 Motors, 10 Paints, 10 screws

There's already a new thread for it here, https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103023-5-Day-Goal-Be-My-Valentine-February-1-2018

Thanks for the info tho :)

qee2
02-02-18, 01:20 AM
Oh I couldn't find it - even now with my search! Thank you!

pandachococake
02-06-18, 11:55 PM
first sorry about typo in title ! i was in hurry

So in 2018 we wont have long valentines goals including new pinky oven etc? :confused:
so far we juat got kissing swan and current goal is new year or something which is totally not related to v-day..:(
Valentine goal was one of my most favortite thing in this game every year since vday items are cute n girly:)
Do you guys think we will get vday goal still after current goal? even it wil be the end of feb ..:(

jinjw
02-07-18, 12:10 AM
No. They would be ridiculous to offer it at the end of the month. Kissy swans it is.

kayjco
02-07-18, 01:34 AM
No. This game is getting sad and ridiculous. Holiday stuff either doesn't exist or just stinks when it does.

No Valentine's Day stuff.

Rosebudplus
02-07-18, 07:22 AM
I have only been playing since last June and don't have any Valentine decor, does anyone know if there is a older version I can download?

LightAndLove83
02-10-18, 04:38 AM
I think we might start to expect less and less goals related to traditional Holidays and more off the beaten path. Seems to be the way S8 is headed. Sad to see such a great game disregard its base. Oh well.

kooky panda
02-10-18, 01:51 PM
I have only been playing since last June and don't have any Valentine decor, does anyone know if there is a older version I can download?
Playing older versions of the game is not recommended. You may experience old bug issues that have been corrected in more recent updates.

There is now Valentine items offered :

Valentine's Day Sales. Ends on 15th February. (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103127-Valentine-s-Day-Sales-Ends-on-15th-February)

u1964
02-19-18, 09:56 AM
I'm hoping for a Cherry Blossom goal this year... Please 😀

LadyEna
02-19-18, 11:06 AM
I'm hoping for a Cherry Blossom goal this year... Please ��
Maybe they could re-release that earlier goal for the newer players.

There is hardly any St. Patrick's Day items in RS compared to BS.
I guess goal up from BS to RS.
I've given up on the thought of anything new.

kat8rose
02-21-18, 08:37 PM
Are we getting another goal?

Jojocl141587
02-21-18, 09:16 PM
Are we getting another goal?

Probably tomorrow

twospoons
02-22-18, 05:49 AM
My random guess for the next short goal: rereleased wood burning oven, with 3 new pizzas, ending with the pizza tosser.

hatrick888
02-22-18, 11:38 AM
Magic and mystery just started

EdiiLouise
02-22-18, 11:46 AM
Thanks for the new goals when I only have 2.5 million coins. I don't know whether or not these goals are affordable to do so I may skip this one and wait for next one

Jojocl141587
02-22-18, 01:06 PM
Thanks for the new goals when I only have 2.5 million coins. I don't know whether or not these goals are affordable to do so I may skip this one and wait for next one

The last goal I had a little over 500k coins and was able to complete the main and side goal. It's all about how you play, I gained back by coins plus by the end of that goal too.

kat8rose
02-22-18, 01:31 PM
I have a new 15 day goal, but no new parts to gift?

tdwhitt
03-07-18, 02:18 AM
Does anyone speculate there is gonna be a goal today? Maybe St Paddy's day? We have nothing really for this holiday & the recipes are not good!!

tdwhitt
03-07-18, 02:19 AM
the time is 3:18am & post was set as 9:18 am why?

Jojocl141587
03-07-18, 03:12 AM
Does anyone speculate there is gonna be a goal today? Maybe St Paddy's day? We have nothing really for this holiday & the recipes are not good!!

There won’t be a new goal today. They new goals usually start on Tuesday and Thursday and the current goals aren’t over yet.

CassieJo84
03-08-18, 06:19 AM
Anyone thinking we will get a new goal today? When does the other one expire? 🤔

twospoons
03-08-18, 07:01 AM
At the time of this writing, there are exactly 7 hours left on faerie goals. So maybe tomorrow? They've left 24 hours in between goals the last couple of times.

Jojocl141587
03-08-18, 09:15 AM
At the time of this writing, there are exactly 7 hours left on faerie goals. So maybe tomorrow? They've left 24 hours in between goals the last couple of times.

A lot of the games got new goals or events yesterday, DS, FS2, RS2 and CS so I'm thinking they might actually give RS and BS new goals today. Since they've been starting the goals on Tue and Thurs idk if they'd do one tomorrow and I doubt they'd wait until next Tues.

Jojocl141587
03-08-18, 09:17 AM
On a different topic, why have we stopped getting the polls after goals?

7700AnchorInn
03-08-18, 12:57 PM
A lot of the games got new goals or events yesterday, DS, FS2, RS2 and CS so I'm thinking they might actually give RS and BS new goals today. Since they've been starting the goals on Tue and Thurs idk if they'd do one tomorrow and I doubt they'd wait until next Tues.

I saw the Shamrock has been added to the beginning of the gift scroll; as of about a hour or two ago. NEW goal starting soon?!

Jojocl141587
03-08-18, 01:03 PM
I saw the Shamrock has been added to the beginning of the gift scroll; as of about a hour or two ago. NEW goal starting soon?!

Yay! Hopefully we're getting a St Patrick's Day theme since I lost the re-released appliance they had last year. MAYBE Storm8 is feeling generous lol since Fashion Story actually got a goal today *faints*

Marischa764
03-20-18, 03:42 PM
Chestnut Roaster, Candy Heart Stove, Outdoor Grill, Nacho Machine, Smoker Pit have onle 1 recipe, you can make many grill dishes, same on smoker pit, why not to make peanut butter to those who loves it? But really possible to add more recipes to these appliances

Marischa764
03-20-18, 03:44 PM
Also good to have more drink recipes here and finally unlock for us APPLE CIDER in Drink Machine

twospoons
03-21-18, 01:48 PM
I'm betting the outdoor grill and/or the smoker pit will get new recipes when we get closer to summer (in the northern hemisphere, I mean). I certainly hope so, anyway!

Maybe the nacho machine for Cinco de mayo?

4614daisyavemjhouse
04-10-18, 09:59 AM
When is the new goal and what parts do I need

VanaCatu
04-10-18, 11:06 AM
When is the new goal and what parts do I need
new goal will be not earlier than running one expires, i.e. this thursday.
here's the thread for it: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98601-Restaurant-Story-Speculate-on-Upcoming-Updates-amp-Goals
the parts needed will be known only when the goal starts.

Rynetory2
04-12-18, 10:18 PM
New goal :)

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103987-GOAL-Fruitful-Spring-2018-April-12-(5-days)

Freshte
04-13-18, 04:17 AM
Are we ever going to see the return of NEW items for coin or gem purchase that are NOT related to a goal? We used to see at least 3-5 new items released a week. What has happened on the development side? Are there any game designers left focusing on RS or will we just continue to see items from other games brought over or re-offered? It has been sad to see a once enjoyable game simply fall apart over the past 8 months. There seems to be a dearth of creativity and attention to this game. We were told to hang on through the merger with Storm8 and to expect improvement down the road... I guess my question is whether this was an accurate statement or a promotional stunt to keep active players around. Unfortunately it has felt more like the latter for the past several months.

A concerned long time player :-/

twospoons
04-16-18, 08:01 PM
Been a while since I wildly speculated on the next goal theme, so I'm going to guess it will be another travel theme! With one of the prizes being picked up from the Turkish theme long ago in bakery--not the sultan/dancing girls one, the blue mosque/marketplace release, with the rug as wall decor. So many yummy foods!

ASbakerij
04-25-18, 10:57 AM
Does anyone know who made the calender with the data?s on it when which goal is coming ?!?

kooky panda
04-25-18, 01:06 PM
What Calendar are you referring to?

ASbakerij
04-25-18, 02:34 PM
What Calendar are you referring to?

Someone made a list with dates when the next goal will come and she was spot in only i don?t know here name anymore

twospoons
04-25-18, 04:11 PM
You mean the amazing vanacatu! Here's her post: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103304-Starting-New-Goal-Threads&p=1495349&viewfull=1#post1495349

But of course keep in mind that she's a player, not an s8 representative, so if s8 changes the pattern--it's not her fault!

ASbakerij
04-26-18, 01:55 PM
You mean the amazing vanacatu! Here's her post: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103304-Starting-New-Goal-Threads&p=1495349&viewfull=1#post1495349

But of course keep in mind that she's a player, not an s8 representative, so if s8 changes the pattern--it's not her fault!

Yes ofcourse but it was a great help for me and so great she made it but did not know the name

EdiiLouise
05-02-18, 02:59 PM
Please can we have some pretty recipes like flowery type dishes

Lilliepaddd
05-02-18, 08:54 PM
I hope it’s Mothers Day themed.

dianeupside
05-03-18, 11:52 AM
Will we have a goal today, anyone know? Just recently started back playing after a year.

ABCDiner1
05-03-18, 12:10 PM
ATM in Restaurant Story requirements for obtaining ?

Jojocl141587
05-03-18, 12:10 PM
Will we have a goal today, anyone know? Just recently started back playing after a year.

We should be getting a goal today yes. What time I’m not sure and I might be wrong but I think it might be a 5 day goal

dianeupside
05-03-18, 01:48 PM
We should be getting a goal today yes. What time I’m not sure and I might be wrong but I think it might be a 5 day goal

Ok.. Thanks

CassieJo84
05-03-18, 02:27 PM
They seem to start the 5 day goals pretty late. Which I don?t like, because they usually start with a bunch of short recipes that I don?t want to stay up late to cook, so it puts me behind.

Rynetory2
05-03-18, 11:33 PM
New goal - https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?104404-GOAL-Off-The-Road-2018-May-3-(15-Days)

twospoons
05-21-18, 09:31 PM
I am predicting tomorrow will be a birthday goal, in honor of ME!!!

(Which means it will actually be health food, featuring lots of eggplant and broccoli and other things I hate. And the decor will be more dinosaurs.)

(But if it ends up being awesome, I'm totally claiming it.)

LalaSmooth
05-22-18, 07:51 AM
A birthday goal isn't a bad idea actually but I'm certain we had one before though. Hold on to your gifts as it's goal day today

TwixAndScones
05-22-18, 07:55 PM
I am predicting tomorrow will be a birthday goal, in honor of ME!!!

(Which means it will actually be health food, featuring lots of eggplant and broccoli and other things I hate. And the decor will be more dinosaurs.)

(But if it ends up being awesome, I'm totally claiming it.)

(In my opinions below!)

I would prefer if they do not do more of healthy food but more cute food like if they do more animal recipes - the "Panda Curry" was cute.

Some people thought it was scary but i like the "Panda Curry"

But dinosaur decor does not sound bad (in my opinion).

I think of a jungle theme next year in my RS - so it would go well if they do it!

But i might be the only person who does not hate the idea of more animal shapes recipes/decor.

A birthday goal does not sound bad - but i wonder what they would do for the goal prize.

je551cat
06-06-18, 11:49 PM
Any idea when is the next goal due? So I know when to hold my gifts. Thx!

LalaSmooth
06-07-18, 01:23 AM
Any idea when is the next goal due? So I know when to hold my gifts. Thx!

Today Thursday

bettyboop7
06-07-18, 06:11 AM
How about tropical island goal

forensgrad23
06-07-18, 11:33 AM
The new goal is out but they haven't added the new parts so we can gift them. We can only request them. Any ideas if/when we'll get them?

ladyliquorice
06-07-18, 11:50 AM
The new goal is out but they haven't added the new parts so we can gift them. We can only request them. Any ideas if/when we'll get them?

no sorry I wish I did:D guess we'll find out when we've got all the lightbulbs

Rynetory2
06-07-18, 08:04 PM
New goal. A Fathers Study - 2018 Jun 7 (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?104872-GOAL-A-Fathers-Study-2018-Jun-7-(15-days))

minxys_
06-18-18, 05:42 PM
should we be expecting a 5 day goal june 21?

FijneAvond
06-20-18, 05:05 PM
I'm Confused.
Everyone keeps saying the goal starts the 21st ...
It started on the 7th ... and was a 15-day goal ...
Wouldn't that be the 22nd?

sgoetzinger99
06-21-18, 07:12 AM
I'm Confused.
Everyone keeps saying the goal starts the 21st ...
It started on the 7th ... and was a 15-day goal ...
Wouldn't that be the 22nd?

They're actually not 15-day goals, but 14-day. Look at your goal timer...at 10AM EDT, it says "7 hours left". These days, goals always start on Tuesday or Thursday.

Jojocl141587
06-21-18, 04:30 PM
Are we even getting a goal today? How long ago did the previous goal end?

EdiiLouise
06-21-18, 04:33 PM
It's delayed. It's time to go bed :)

mamimari
06-21-18, 08:26 PM
First day of summer 4514945150451514515245153

Rynetory2
06-21-18, 10:56 PM
Thanks for helping to post information. :)

The goal thread is already started, please continue discussion there. Thanks.
First Day of Summer - 2018 Jun 21 (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?105049-GOAL-First-Day-of-Summer-2018-Jun-21-(5-days))

minxys_
06-25-18, 10:46 AM
should we be expecting a 15 day goal tomorrow?

EdiiLouise
06-25-18, 12:51 PM
should we be expecting a 15 day goal tomorrow?

Yes

Skylark610
06-26-18, 05:29 AM
4th of July Goal should be rolling out soon I think.

EdiiLouise
06-26-18, 09:45 AM
4th of July Goal should be rolling out soon I think.

How do you know it's going to be that?

Ilovetodesign
06-26-18, 11:12 AM
One just started for me. Does this mean the Side Goal is done or is that still going to be part of it? Since there was just the 5 Day one?

Rynetory2
06-26-18, 11:41 PM
Please continue discussion in Goal thread. Thanks.

Vacation or Stay-Cation? - 2018 Jun 26 (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?105085-GOAL-Vacation-or-Stay-Cation-2018-Jun-26-(15-days))

jejuyummies
07-25-18, 11:19 PM
Yeah i know it's too early to ask but i m expecting a big halloween sales :D:D:D

LalaSmooth
07-26-18, 02:05 PM
Yeah i know it's too early to ask but i m expecting a big halloween sales :D:D:D

Gotta wait until 3 months

Natasha_07
07-26-18, 05:59 PM
Heck I was expecting a Christmas In July sale or mid august Halloween blowout sale across all games. :rolleyes:

jejuyummies
07-26-18, 10:12 PM
Gotta wait until 3 months

i m saving my gem just for that :love-struck:

Rynetory2
07-27-18, 12:09 AM
New goal.

I Scream, You Scream - 2018 Jul 26 (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?105443-GOAL-I-Scream-You-Scream-2018-Jul-26-(5-days))

EdiiLouise
08-16-18, 11:29 AM
Does anyone know if were going to get goals today?

rita6834
08-16-18, 12:58 PM
Does anyone know if were going to get goals today?

I think we're suppose to, I keep watching to see if a goal thread has been started.

Marischa764
08-16-18, 02:56 PM

Create new thread, don't post it here

abusybee
08-16-18, 02:57 PM
I don’t know how to do that ... was just trying to be helpful

Marischa764
08-16-18, 03:02 PM
I don’t know how to do that ... was just trying to be helpful

i know, there's button at the end of page ForumSocial Casual and Social ArcadeRestaurant StoryRestaurant Story | Discussions, before you click on any thread, there's at the end Post New Thread, try it :)

Rynetory2
08-16-18, 07:05 PM
New goal is up

1st appliance: 28 root beer gears and 12 root beer party invites

Be careful there’s 4 new parts to gift

Great to see new members like you pitching in to help. That's very nice of you! :) I've moved your posts to the goal thread.
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?105731-Root-beer-goal

Rynetory2
08-16-18, 07:07 PM
New goal thread. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?105731-Root-beer-goal

rita6834
08-30-18, 04:36 AM
Will there be a 5 day goal starting today?

Halilady
08-30-18, 10:48 AM
Should be, but it might be late as the last few mini goals have been very late like 8:30 EST, so be patient!!

rita6834
08-30-18, 11:47 AM
Should be, but it might be late as the last few mini goals have been very late like 8:30 EST, so be patient!!

Was holding gifts, was just curious, nothing to do with being impatient lol. Thx

Halilady
08-30-18, 05:37 PM
Goal has started, tiki oven, theme Tki Toki

minxys_
08-30-18, 06:43 PM
is there a new forum for the new goal yet?

Rynetory2
08-30-18, 09:35 PM
is there a new forum for the new goal yet?

Here you go. New goal. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?105863-GOAL-Tiki-Toki-2018-Aug-30-(5-days)

Halilady
09-01-18, 07:44 AM
I was just noticing that the updated schedule of updates/goals cannot be correct as Sept 15 is a Saturday, and we never have weekend starts to goals, unless of course this is changing too! lol I am grateful for the help and am not complaining! I am thinking that Sept 4 might be the next 15 day goal at RS. Can anyone confirm that? Thanks

My apologies, the calendar has been updated and is diferent from the one I copied a couple weeks ago and it is a good one! It can be found on page 32 in Bakery discussions, , speculation on updates and goals! The thread appears to be closed. Thank you to who ever updated it, I really appreciate it!!

je551cat
09-24-18, 08:12 AM
I am saving my gems for Halloween crate sale. Does anyone know when it usually begins? Thx!

twospoons
09-24-18, 10:15 PM
I am saving my gems for Halloween crate sale. Does anyone know when it usually begins? Thx!

Unpredictable! There may not even be a crate sale this year--although I too believe there will be.

je551cat
09-24-18, 10:27 PM
Unpredictable! There may not even be a crate sale this year--although I too believe there will be.
Nooooooo..... :( hope they do. Thx for replying!!

Rynetory2
09-25-18, 08:18 AM

If you want some specific items, feel free to drop a request in the Winter Suggestions thread for them to bring them back later this year. :)
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?105735-RS-Winter-Holidays-2018-Suggestion-Thread

kat8rose
10-09-18, 09:07 AM
Please, s8, if you continue along these new goal methods have only 2 total new parts, the list is tooooooo long. Also, we need collectibles to drop from the side goals. This is a game, not a job, but it's starting to feel like work Also, on 5 day goals please don't make us cook both new and old recipes on the same appliance. It's becoming impossible.

Rynetory2
10-09-18, 07:42 PM
New goal - One Stormy Night
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?106335-GOAL-One-Stormy-Night-2018-Oct-9-(15-Days)

Rynetory2
10-09-18, 11:04 PM
Is there anyway to have a notification the day before a goal? As many times as I ask not to gift, people do...I've been right every time but they don't believe me etc. Help! Thanks

Moved your post and the replies from members to the Question thread so you guys can continue discussion there.

Closing thread since we have new goal in progress.

jmterao
11-23-18, 11:35 AM
Not that I am expecting much (if history is any indication).

EdiiLouise
11-23-18, 11:54 AM
It's here.

LIDA3209
11-23-18, 01:14 PM
I always thought a BLACK FRIDAY SALE meant things cost less then usual. Everything cost the same amount as when they were first introduced.. There are no bargains. I was wishing for the GEM DISPENSER- but no luck, that’s not here either. I’m very disappointed

G4OU812
11-23-18, 02:33 PM
Is it worth expanding with gems? I realize it's up to me to make that decision but I want to get some feedback from those who have done it with gems. Would you rather expand with coins or gems? I've been playing for about a year and can fully expand for around 1350 gems or 1290 gems if I expand one more time with coins.

TwixAndScones
11-23-18, 02:47 PM
Is it worth expanding with gems? I realize it's up to me to make that decision but I want to get some feedback from those who have done it with gems. Would you rather expand with coins or gems? I've been playing for about a year and can fully expand for around 1350 gems or 1290 gems if I expand one more time with coins.

I have done it with both, I prefer it with gems, (IMO) especially if you have a hard time earning coins/ Or if you like to re decorate often.

G4OU812
11-23-18, 05:42 PM
I have done it with both, I prefer it with gems, (IMO) especially if you have a hard time earning coins/ Or if you like to re decorate often.

Ah, thank you. I don't have too much of a problem earning coins as long as I don't spend on decorating often. I think after the Christmas goal, I may be selective on which goals I participate in which should help me build up coins quicker. Maybe I could skip this gem expansion and see where I am when the next Black Friday roles around.

sgoetzinger99
11-23-18, 06:45 PM

I took a look at your place, and it's already very large, I wouldn't be in a hurry to expand any more. Why not concentrate on making it the kind of restaurant that you would want to eat at? We've all seen small restaurants which are quite lovely, and giant "table farms". If I were making a dinner reservation, I know which one I'd prefer!

G4OU812
11-23-18, 07:42 PM
I took a look at your place, and it's already very large, I wouldn't be in a hurry to expand any more. Why not concentrate on making it the kind of restaurant that you would want to eat at? We've all seen small restaurants which are quite lovely, and giant "table farms". If I were making a dinner reservation, I know which one I'd prefer!

Oh, I think I know who you are Ms. Sgoetzinger99! It doesn't feel that large for me. Yes, I have some tables that are grouped together that are not quite the table farms that I've seen in larger restaurants. And I wouldn't put large amounts of tables like I've seen. Just want to get to a comfortable size that some of my neighbors are at.

The reason I have the right side of the restaurant where the bots are dining is so I can maximize my profit. I will decorate it better as I earn more coins. I did leave a question on your wall regarding the wrought iron divider.

minxys_
11-26-18, 12:29 PM
new goal is Thursday right? based on vanas calander?

EdiiLouise
11-26-18, 12:54 PM

Yes as bakerys goal is tomorrow

twospoons
11-27-18, 02:07 PM
Hopefully the next goal will be christmas-related, since bakery went with something more general! (Although I don't know if it will be a 5-day or 14-day. I could check, but I'm lazy.)

7700AnchorInn
11-27-18, 03:31 PM

Pardon me for not knowing, where is vana's calendar, is there memos I'm missing? Like all the items on black Friday's sale... that I wasn't prepared to mass purchase, because my pocket change was under $1M. Had I known I would have prepared better. :'(

Jojocl141587
11-27-18, 04:18 PM
It does start on Thursday according to the calendar and is a 14 day goal.

minxys_
11-28-18, 08:15 PM
anyone know if vana has an updated calendar for the months of December and future ones?

AnnirasSweets
11-28-18, 11:32 PM
anyone know if vana has an updated calendar for the months of December and future ones?

Not that's been posted on the forum. I've used her posted calendar as a reference to create my own through 2019 and recommend it to others that like to be in the know well ahead of time. To be honest, I would share my speculation calendar but I'm hesitant for several reasons. One reason being that s8 can change the scheduling at any point so it's best not to look too far ahead. The other major hang up I have is that some tend to take the speculation calendars as fact and get upset if they're not accurate so it's unlikely that I'll ever post the whole thing.

With this in mind, I feel safe in sharing what I think we'll see in December:

December 13 - 5 Day Goal
December 28 - 15 Day Goal

lovelylow69
11-29-18, 09:30 AM
I hope it?s gonna be a holiday theme. Does anyone know around what time it normally starts? I?m holding off on sending gifts for now

AnnirasSweets
01-02-19, 11:22 AM
I've been thinking about what I'd like to see in tomorrow's goal and if it's at all winter/ice I think I'll be happy. I think it would be refreshing to some items that are more versatile/neutral and the white and blue usually associated with winter/ice can offer that.

tcap3892
01-02-19, 08:06 PM
Will someone kindly post the link to the 2019 Goal Schedule for Restaurant Story? I have been searching the forum for past week and cannot find it. Someone from Storm8, please help! Thank you kindly!

AnnirasSweets
01-02-19, 09:07 PM
Will someone kindly post the link to the 2019 Goal Schedule for Restaurant Story? I have been searching the forum for past week and cannot find it. Someone from Storm8, please help! Thank you kindly!

Storm8 will not speculate on future events and has never published anything relating to the dates of said future events. However, there are several players (myself included)who have created a calendar of likely goal start dates. Here is a link to the most frequently viewed speculative calendar updated through to February of this year that was posted and updated by VanaCatu https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98762-Bakery-Story-Speculate-on-Upcoming-Updates-amp-Goals&p=1506827&viewfull=1#post1506827

Keep in mind these are not set in stone, have no affiliation to s8 and the future dates are predicated based on the current goal schedule. Basically, feel free to use the calendar to plan things out but do so with the knowledge that it can become obsolete at any given moment just as goal dates and structure can change at any point as well, all things are at the whims and fancy of s8.

Rynetory2
01-03-19, 03:28 AM

AnnirasSweets is correct. Storm8 does not speculate nor release update information ahead of schedule. Feel free to speculate away with the schedules posted by members.

Merged to Speculation thread.

twospoons
01-03-19, 03:42 PM
Waiting for the new thread for someone to tell me what that side goal prize is! I can't tell from the tiny pic. :(

slayer7000
01-03-19, 06:06 PM
It might be the ice hockey thing... from one of the winter crates? Seems a little out of place if so
Waiting for the new thread for someone to tell me what that side goal prize is! I can't tell from the tiny pic. :(

AnnirasSweets
01-03-19, 06:39 PM
Sorry guys, thread is up and running and I'll have the write up done within the hour: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107215-GOAL-Let-s-Cook-2019-Jan-03-(15-Days)&p=1557878#post1557878

The Side Goal Prize is the Mini Hockey Arena that was an LTO on February 16 2012.

tommy59375
01-06-19, 06:47 AM
Is anyone here any good at speculating which applicances will be used in the 5 day goals? Ideally I would build some in advance but I never manage to guess correctly and thus find it near impossible to get enough appliances built to cook all the recipes in the short time. What do we think the next one might be?

AnnirasSweets
01-06-19, 07:19 AM
Is anyone here any good at speculating which applicances will be used in the 5 day goals? Ideally I would build some in advance but I never manage to guess correctly and thus find it near impossible to get enough appliances built to cook all the recipes in the short time. What do we think the next one might be?

There is absolutely no way of knowing or even accurately guessing these things. If their choices were even remotely obvious, they would've done a winter/new year's oven last 5 day goal but instead went with the Sweet N Spice which had seemingly no connection to this time of year before the goal.

If you see hunches or guesses on walls, be cautious as no one but s8 knows for sure and they refuse to share this info or speculate on future goals. Bottom line is that all we can do is wait and see what the goals bring us.

twospoons
01-15-19, 12:02 AM
I'm just hoping whatever they offer for valentine's day is non-traditional again! I liked the party last year, and the black wallpaper with the multicolored hearts. (Mostly I just don't like pink.)

But I'm also pro-western/cowboy theme (it's very profitable) and more vegan foods would also be nice.

Jojocl141587
01-16-19, 02:23 PM
I'm looking forward to seeing what goals they give us for Valentine's Day as well.

EdiiLouise
01-22-19, 10:58 AM
I don't think storm8 has ever done an Australian type theme yet and I'd love this to happen as it's Australia Day on Saturday!

greasyfork1
01-22-19, 11:29 AM
Maybe a mixture of Mardi Gras / Fasching with a tie into football maybe? Would have been better if the Saints had not been robbed

AnnirasSweets
01-22-19, 12:42 PM
I don't think storm8 has ever done an Australian type theme yet and I'd love this to happen as it's Australia Day on Saturday!

I'm not personally opposed to it but we have already had an Australian update, back in April of 2016: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90715

Maybe a mixture of Mardi Gras / Fasching with a tie into football maybe? Would have been better if the Saints had not been robbed

While I don't dislike Mardi Gras in any way shape, or form, I really hope they go for something more original this time. We've already gotten lots of Football and Mardi Gras gear so my fingers are crossed that we get all new items that we've never seen before.

ladywanders1
01-28-19, 06:28 AM
I'm a new player, and am excited to see what we might get for Valentine's Day. :)

obsording
02-05-19, 05:17 AM
Do we expect the next goal to start on the 7th or right after this one ends? My current calendar indicates the former.
Thanks

AnnirasSweets
02-05-19, 06:02 AM
Do we expect the next goal to start on the 7th or right after this one ends? My current calendar indicates the former.
Thanks

In Restaurant the next goal should be a 15 Day goal on the 7th.

In Bakery, a 15 Day Goal should start later today.

AnnirasSweets
02-05-19, 06:39 AM
My wish list for February:

- Valentine goal that isn't overly pink -- red and black can be both classy and festive!
- Valentine recipes that look lovely both on the counter (NO sheet pans) and on customer's plates
- Wall Decos that are centered on the wall panels (lately wall items in both games list to one side or the other = irksome)
- Side Goal Prizes that are new or actually worth the effort!
- Value Pack offers that include larger decos instead of the dinky 1x1 we've been getting lately
- SALES offering old Chinese New Year items and Valentine items alike

Natasha_07
02-06-19, 01:43 PM

Thanks for this info, I always seem to get the days off by 1-2 days. I don't know, maybe I just mixing them up since I play both games. :)

twospoons
02-06-19, 02:23 PM
My wish list for February:

- Valentine goal that isn't overly pink -- red and black can be both classy and festive!
- Valentine recipes that look lovely both on the counter (NO sheet pans) and on customer's plates
- Wall Decos that are centered on the wall panels (lately wall items in both games list to one side or the other = irksome)
- Side Goal Prizes that are new or actually worth the effort!
- Value Pack offers that include larger decos instead of the dinky 1x1 we've been getting lately
- SALES offering old Chinese New Year items and Valentine items alike

yes (or other colors)
YES
either way (sometimes having them somewhat off center is useful)
DEAR GOD YES
no (cause I don't get those offers)
and yes! (I'm sure they will for valentine's, hope they include CNY)

Wipeout4321
02-07-19, 10:41 AM
Give me a few small alterations to the goal and I'll love Restaurant Story forever. It's all in keeping the challenges fresh IMO and with 10 minutes of effort they can easily keep thousands of people from quitting. And I'm not even saying they must make the goals easier, just vary them some way.

EdiiLouise
02-07-19, 12:57 PM
Please make the sweetheart cafe the side goal prize.

dunnaway52
02-07-19, 03:03 PM
I would like to see more different types of coffee. Donuts Shop

keithasimon
02-07-19, 06:18 PM

Ok but do you have the requirements n prizes yet for RS goal?

AnnirasSweets
02-07-19, 06:55 PM
Ok but do you have the requirements n prizes yet for RS goal?

Yes, the entire list of goals and prizes for the newest limited time goal is up:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107595-GOAL-Amour-Parisian-2019-Feb-07-(15-Days)

I make an informational post for each new goal and sale for both BS and RS on the day they are released. Sometimes you'll have to scroll down the first page of the forum until the newest informational thread is stickied at the top of the page by a mod.

AnnirasSweets
02-12-19, 04:02 PM
Alright, I admit it... I'm getting really nervous that they're not going to be having a Valentine's Sale this year. And with each passing day my hopes of seeing any CNY items on sale are dwindling.

I really, honestly thought we would've seen something by now like we have in other s8 games. Especially considering that we've only got two days left before the day itself! I don't recall ever not having a V-day sale before so I can only hope they finally get with the program soon -- like tomorrow!

Why are you not offering us pretty items for sale s8? Do you not want our money any longer?

The Valentine's clock is ticking down, please, please, please give us something!

Natasha_07
02-12-19, 09:01 PM
Alright, I admit it... I'm getting really nervous that they're not going to be having a Valentine's Sale this year. And with each passing day my hopes of seeing any CNY items on sale are dwindling.

I really, honestly thought we would've seen something by now like we have in other s8 games. Especially considering that we've only got two days left before the day itself! I don't recall ever not having a V-day sale before so I can only hope they finally get with the program soon -- like tomorrow!

Why are you not offering us pretty items for sale s8? Do you not want our money any longer?

The Valentine's clock is ticking down, please, please, please give us something!

Sure thing, on the other side of the world they only got 1 day left. :D

While I'm not into the lovey dovey month I would like to have the delivery bike from one of the old boxes, can't even remember which one it is.

If we lucky maybe tomorrow we get the sale, if not then they will give us on said v-day.

Natasha_07
02-19-19, 08:18 AM
@AnnirasSweets

Sorry to bother you but could you please repost the link to your goal calendar list for March, I can't find it.
Thank you very much.

AnnirasSweets
02-19-19, 09:08 AM
@AnnirasSweets

Sorry to bother you but could you please repost the link to your goal calendar list for March, I can't find it.
Thank you very much.

Speculated RS Goals:
- Feb 21 - 5 Day Goal
- Feb 26 - 15 Day Goal
- March 14 - 15 Day Goal
- March 28 - 5 Day Goal

Speculated BS Goals:
- Feb 21 - 15 Day Goal
- March 07 - 5 Day Goal
- March 12 - 15 Day Goal
- March 28 - 15 Day Goal

Natasha_07
02-19-19, 09:33 AM
Speculated RS Goals:
- Feb 21 - 5 Day Goal
- Feb 26 - 15 Day Goal
- March 14 - 15 Day Goal
- March 28 - 5 Day Goal

Speculated BS Goals:
- Feb 21 - 15 Day Goal
- March 07 - 5 Day Goal
- March 12 - 15 Day Goal
- March 28 - 15 Day Goal

Thanks for your help. :)

AnnirasSweets
02-19-19, 10:54 PM
I've noticed the 5 Day Goals lately have been relisting ovens that were originally released (as market purchases) around the same date as the goal. With this in mind, I've found a handful of appliances that were originally released in February: Amore Stove, Cowboy Stove, Smoker Pit, Swedish Stove. Let's see if I'm completely off base or if I'm on to something.

lynniefish
02-20-19, 07:19 PM
I've noticed the 5 Day Goals lately have been relisting ovens that were originally released (as market purchases) around the same date as the goal. With this in mind, I've found a handful of appliances that were originally released in February: Amore Stove, Cowboy Stove, Smoker Pit, Swedish Stove. Let's see if I'm completely off base or if I'm on to something.

Ooooo, AnnirasSweets, what an interesting theory! There's also the Romantic Stove from February 2015. (That completes your handful, lol. But haven't some goal appliances also been re-released as updates? I could certainly be mistaken there.) Whichever appliance happens to appear tomorrow will be wonderful...looking forward to new recipes!

EdiiLouise
02-21-19, 12:49 PM
Calling the 5 day goal appliance is the Mardi Gras oven

AnnirasSweets
02-21-19, 02:57 PM
Calling the 5 day goal appliance is the Mardi Gras oven

That's a good guess and one I didn't think of. I'm awful at remembering the holidays that aren't on a set day.

EdiiLouise
02-21-19, 04:29 PM
That's a good guess and one I didn't think of. I'm awful at remembering the holidays that aren't on a set day.

I'll probably be wrong though

AnnirasSweets
02-26-19, 08:41 AM
Well, I was way wrong on my last guess and they went with something from left field so I don't have any idea on what today's goal might bring.

What I'd like to see is something for St. Patrick's Day. I was redecorating both my restaurant and my bakery for the holiday and found that both games are woefully lacking in dedicated items for the holiday.

EdiiLouise
02-26-19, 12:32 PM
Pancake goal please

Natasha_07
02-27-19, 02:38 PM
Please give us a huge St. Patrick's sale since we didn't get a goals themed one yesterday, thanks! :)

AnnirasSweets
02-27-19, 03:18 PM
Please give us a huge St. Patrick's sale since we didn't get a goals themed one yesterday, thanks! :)

Second this!

BigBoyzD
03-08-19, 03:47 AM
Does anybody known when the ATM goal is?

AnnirasSweets
03-08-19, 06:44 AM
Does anybody known when the ATM goal is?

If you mean this ATM:

It was offered as a Side Goal Prize during the limited time 15 Day Goal 'All About The Glow Up' on January 18, 2018. Full info found here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?102844-All-About-The-Glow-Up-15-Days-Goal

If this isn't what you were asking about, please post more info.

twospoons
03-10-19, 02:58 PM

Third this, with the extra request of more coin items (just steal some from BS)!

Seriously, even if they brought back every St. Patrick's Day item they ever offered in this game, there wouldn't be that much stuff, especially compared to how much Bakery has had.

Also, can we circle back to Indian food at some point? There's only 4 dishes I think. And I love Indian! Also Thai!

pixiegamer
03-10-19, 09:05 PM
Third this, with the extra request of more coin items (just steal some from BS)!

Seriously, even if they brought back every St. Patrick's Day item they ever offered in this game, there wouldn't be that much stuff, especially compared to how much Bakery has had.

Also, can we circle back to Indian food at some point? There's only 4 dishes I think. And I love Indian! Also Thai!

Seconding Indian and Thai!! Really anything south or southeast Asian would be great :)

AuntyRose32
03-10-19, 09:28 PM

Third this, especially the Indian food.

Lapetshop7
03-12-19, 11:51 AM
Yes! Farm Story 2 rarely gives us a sale with coin items and they just did with St. Patrick's Day items! Was shocked to see coin items as they rarely do. So maybe we will get lucky on the other games as well! 😊💖 Can't wait to see and can't wait to see the next event/goal.

callmetired
03-14-19, 06:20 AM
What's wrong with some kind of Easter (let's call it Spring, even though world religions are featured often.)

Bunnies and chicks, dyed eggs, chocolate, Peeps. (A giant Peep would thrill me), fancy hats or bonnets, egg hunt, etc.

And the time is NOW, not 3 days before the holiday.

Jojocl141587
03-14-19, 10:54 AM
What's wrong with some kind of Easter (let's call it Spring, even though world religions are featured often.)

Bunnies and chicks, dyed eggs, chocolate, Peeps. (A giant Peep would thrill me), fancy hats or bonnets, egg hunt, etc.

And the time is NOW, not 3 days before the holiday.

Easter is more than a month away. I'd love a whole 15 day Easter goal as well, don't get me wrong. I personally think it's a little early for one though.

AnnirasSweets
03-14-19, 03:05 PM
Am I the only one who has been obsessively logging into to RS and checking for a new Mystery Box?

Last month they added the BS and RS boxes on the same day so when BS got a new holiday box late Tuesday night, I was thinking sure RS would get one, too. I mean, we didn't get a sale this year so I'm leaning pretty hard on the hopes of getting a new box.

deedeetapia
03-24-19, 09:02 PM
Any speculation as to what the April goals will be?

Natasha_07
03-26-19, 01:13 PM
Hoping for Easter/Spring related content including goals and old/new box on sale for 12 gems. :)

twospoons
03-27-19, 04:55 AM
We have lots of Easter stuff already (except for new players of course) but I'm always happy to get more! I love the happy colors.

Brenda123T
03-28-19, 08:31 PM
Hi there,
I was wondering if u will b posting an update on ?Speculated Goal Dates?..for both RS & BS. Thk u

Rynetory2
03-28-19, 09:00 PM
New goals - https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?108048-GOAL-Music-In-The-Air-2019-Mar-28-(5-Days)

Natasha_07
04-02-19, 12:08 PM
Hello! Can someone please post if possible the speculated dates for main and 5 day goals for bakery and restaurant for the month of April ?

Thanks in advance. :)

AnnirasSweets
04-02-19, 01:06 PM
Hello! Can someone please post if possible the speculated dates for main and 5 day goals for bakery and restaurant for the month of April ?

Thanks in advance. :)

BS:
April 11 - 5 Day Goal
April 16 - 15 Day Goal
May 02 - 15 Day Goal

RS:
April 02 - 15 Day Goal
April 18 - 15 Day Goal
May 02 - 5 Day Goal

BethsArtz
04-02-19, 02:06 PM
I'm doing a goal in my restaurant and I have to cook spring salad and it's no where in the list

happyday5
04-02-19, 02:23 PM
Basic Stove under Lunch Tab

AnnirasSweets
04-02-19, 03:36 PM
All the info on the current goal and recipes is in the first post of the goal thread:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?108102-GOAL-Fresh-as-Spring-2019-April-02-(15-Days)

ShellyBee52
04-02-19, 04:40 PM
Does anyone know what oven to make spring salads on?

AnnirasSweets
04-02-19, 05:36 PM
Does anyone know what oven to make spring salads on?

Please refer to the current goal thread:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?108102-GOAL-Fresh-as-Spring-2019-April-02-(15-Days)

alligibb417
04-15-19, 07:50 PM
Any guesses for the next goal? Tomorrow, Thursday? 5 days or 15?

AnnirasSweets
04-15-19, 11:51 PM
Any guesses for the next goal? Tomorrow, Thursday? 5 days or 15?

The next goal should be a 15 Day Goal that starts on Thursday.

alligibb417
04-16-19, 09:59 AM
The next goal be a 15 Day Goal that starts on Thursday.

Thank you! =)

Natasha_07
04-17-19, 10:02 AM
I wonder what theme we will be getting tomorrow maybe spring or Easter but perhaps it might be dinosaurs. :)

AnnirasSweets
04-17-19, 10:17 AM
I wonder what theme we will be getting tomorrow maybe spring or Easter but perhaps it might be dinosaurs. :)

LOL. At this point, I'm not too fussed with the theme but more worried about whether or not they give us a goal with no issues! There have been so many problems with the last few goals in both BS and RS that I wonder if we'll ever have an problem-less goal again.

cpt_jack_sparrow
04-17-19, 11:44 AM
Why cant the date of next goal be listed?

AnnirasSweets
04-17-19, 02:38 PM
Why cant the date of next goal be listed?

s8 has always been firm in that they will not share news of the goals beforehand. In the first few years, they used to have weekly updates that we would get teasers for but they stopped this practice long ago. That said, if they stick to the current pattern the next goal will be a 15 Day Goal that starts tomorrow.

AjMonAmi
04-18-19, 09:16 AM
s8 has always been firm in that they will not share news of the goals beforehand. In the first few years, they used to have weekly updates that we would get teasers for but they stopped this practice long ago. That said, if they stick to the current pattern the next goal will be a 15 Day Goal that starts tomorrow.

What is the current pattern? Is it every 15 days?

Denie49
04-18-19, 10:30 AM
No new challenge in restaurant story but one for bakery story

EdiiLouise
04-18-19, 11:10 AM
No new challenge in restaurant story but one for bakery story

The goal is due today but it's not here yet. Will be within the hour hopefully

Lilliepaddd
04-25-19, 06:23 PM
I hope there will be something for Mother's Day, I have some rose crate stuff but it would be nice to have brunch items. Etc. Thanks

Natasha_07
05-01-19, 01:00 AM
I wonder what our next update will be, maybe May flowers or mother's day. Perhaps a combination of both! :)

We already got a spring sale so I doubt we'd have one specifically for May and/or mother's.

EdiiLouise
05-01-19, 08:44 AM
Whatever appliance is needed tomorrow, please can the reward be the maypole dance?

Denie49
05-01-19, 09:17 AM
Are they any more challenges for restaurant story and bakery story

pixiegamer
05-01-19, 12:34 PM
Are they any more challenges for restaurant story and bakery story

15- and 5-day goals are released fairly predictably now. If you're not seeing any goals to finish, it's likely you've finished the current set. Don't worry; more will be coming :)

deedeetapia
05-01-19, 06:16 PM
What are the May goal dates?

twospoons
05-01-19, 06:58 PM
There's a 5-day tomorrow (Thursday), then a 2-week on Tuesday, then a 2 day break. Then start the cycle over again: 2 week, 5 day, 2 week, break.

But I don't know the actual dates, I don't think that far ahead!

Denie49
05-01-19, 08:12 PM
Need new challenges for bakery and restaurant story and unlock new stove for people to put ask many stove and oven ask possible

AnnirasSweets
05-01-19, 08:28 PM
There's a 5-day tomorrow (Thursday), then a 2-week on Tuesday, then a 2 day break. Then start the cycle over again: 2 week, 5 day, 2 week, break.

But I don't know the actual dates, I don't think that far ahead!

I've got the dates handy:

May 2nd - 5 Day Goal
May 7th - 15 Day Goal
May 23rd - 15 Day Goal
June 6th - 5 Day Goal
June 11th - 15 Day Goal
June 27th - 15 Day Goal

Natasha_07
05-02-19, 05:51 AM
I've got the dates handy:

May 2nd - 5 Day Goal
May 7th - 15 Day Goal
May 23rd - 15 Day Goal
June 6th - 5 Day Goal
June 11th - 15 Day Goal
June 27th - 15 Day Goal

thank you!

stephl88
05-02-19, 10:42 AM
Do you know what time new goal start?

EdiiLouise
05-02-19, 11:05 AM
Do you know what time new goal start?

Very late where I am!!

stephl88
05-02-19, 11:28 AM
im from Wisconsin

sgoetzinger99
05-02-19, 03:06 PM
im from Wisconsin

Any time now.

deedeetapia
05-02-19, 03:11 PM
Thank you so much!

AnnirasSweets
05-04-19, 10:48 AM
Seriously, are they ever going to get another new crate in RS? I mean, BS is leaving this game in the dust this year with Mystery Crates and it's not entirely fair, I don't think.