PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

Pages : 1 [2]

pixiegamer
05-04-19, 06:31 PM
Seriously, are they ever going to get another new crate in RS? I mean, BS is leaving this game in the dust this year with Mystery Crates and it's not entirely fair, I don't think.

I'll forward this feedback - agree it's a little unbalanced right now.

twospoons
05-05-19, 06:54 PM
Thanks pixiegamer!

(I also was going to ask about crates)

Ilovetodesign
05-21-19, 03:22 AM
Hi Everyone,
How is everyone doing? I?m trying to make sure I have the correct information on when the next 15 Day Goal will begin. It looks like for RS it begins in a couple of days & in BS Today.
Thank you very much for all help,
Amy

tagliatele
05-21-19, 11:43 AM
Hi Everyone,
How is everyone doing? I?m trying to make sure I have the correct information on when the next 15 Day Goal will begin. It looks like for RS it begins in a couple of days & in BS Today.
Thank you very much for all help,
Amy

That's correct. BS hopefully starts in 20 min and RS same time on Thursday.

Denie49
05-22-19, 02:16 AM
Is there anymore challenges to do in restaurant story don't have any

Jojocl141587
05-22-19, 07:16 AM
Is there anymore challenges to do in restaurant story don't have any

There should be another goal starting tomorrow.

EdiiLouise
05-23-19, 06:29 AM
I'm hoping we have nice and summery sort of recipes. Something better than the last goal ones

dredrizzle420
05-23-19, 10:04 AM
1:03 here in PA and nothing yet. Anyone else?

EdiiLouise
05-23-19, 10:42 AM

Goals don't start until 8pm here in Europe - so you're like 2 hours early :)

AnnirasSweets
05-23-19, 12:01 PM

Today's goal should start around 3 PM in PA.

sgoetzinger99
05-23-19, 12:07 PM
Today's goal should start around 3 PM in PA.

Goal just started.

Natasha_07
06-06-19, 05:19 AM
It might be Summer, beach party, doughnut, ice cream and yoyo while kissing a fish.

I really expect anything since the dino box.

AnnirasSweets
06-06-19, 08:54 AM
It might be Summer, beach party, doughnut, ice cream and yoyo while kissing a fish.

I really expect anything since the dino box.

LOL! That's funny, mostly because of how very true it is. At this point, I just see the 5 Day Goals as a way to get new recipes and not much else. There's not been a prize I didn't already have for ages so I've resigned myself to just enjoy the new recipes and be happy with that.

EdiiLouise
06-06-19, 10:36 AM
Nah we all know the prize will be Blossom Grove LOL

AnnirasSweets
06-06-19, 11:22 AM
Nah we all know the prize will be Blossom Grove LOL

Now, now, let's not rule out the possibility it will be the Central Picnic - it's picnic weather after all!

Metapont1618
06-06-19, 02:02 PM
When does the goal start today?

AnnirasSweets
06-06-19, 03:44 PM
When does the goal start today?

The 5 Day Goals (in both BS and RS) usually start around 8:30 PM Eastern Time.

Ilovetodesign
06-11-19, 03:36 AM
If I?m understanding the goals. It looks like from a previous post that a new one should start later Today.
I usually wait to send gifts so I can start sending for the new goal.

monicaglynn
06-11-19, 04:13 AM
This is the first time I?m seeing this thread. So I?m in Pennsylvania and as I looked through the thread it seems that the new goal should start around 10 or 11 AM for me. Since I?m fairly new to playing RS I like seeing old goals so I can unlock some of the older recipes. It would be interesting if they did a new goal and an old goal at the same time for those of us that are fairly new.

AnnirasSweets
06-11-19, 04:20 AM
This is the first time I?m seeing this thread. So I?m in Pennsylvania and as I looked through the thread it seems that the new goal should start around 10 or 11 AM for me. Since I?m fairly new to playing RS I like seeing old goals so I can unlock some of the older recipes. It would be interesting if they did a new goal and an old goal at the same time for those of us that are fairly new.

No, in PA the new 15 Day Goal should start around 3 PM.

The 5 Day Goals (like the current one) are the goals that give newer players a chance for old recipes so if there are any recipes in specific you're wanting, I'm sure it's just a matter of time. The 15 day goals typically offer all new recipes and items though the side goals do occasionally offer old items.

monicaglynn
06-11-19, 04:24 AM
Thanks AnnirasSweets. Now I will just decline all the gifts I received this morning so I can work on the goal when it is released.

deedeetapia
06-23-19, 04:11 PM
Does any one know the goal schedule for July yet?

AnnirasSweets
06-23-19, 06:41 PM
Does any one know the goal schedule for July yet?

The next few Speculative Goal Dates are as follows:
June 27 - 15 Day Goal
July 11 - 5 Day Goal
July 16 - 15 Day Goal
August 1 - 15 Day Goal
August 15 - 5 Day Goal
August 20 - 15 Day Goal

deedeetapia
06-24-19, 03:40 AM
The next few Speculative Goal Dates are as follows:
June 27 - 15 Day Goal
July 11 - 5 Day Goal
July 16 - 15 Day Goal
August 1 - 15 Day Goal
August 15 - 5 Day Goal
August 20 - 15 Day Goal

Thank you ☺

EdiiLouise
06-27-19, 10:30 AM
Please can we have a July 4th goal or maybe a nice summer goal

Yay!! 4th July goal!!!!!!!!

deedeetapia
06-27-19, 03:42 PM
Are there bugs with this goal? None of my grills, food or collectibles are showing up!

dommiecook
06-28-19, 10:16 AM
Does anyone know if storm8 does a sale in July? I know the side goal prize was offered in a Fourth of July sale in 2018, so I was wondering if that sale was a one time thing, or if they do it yearly, if so I?d like to buy some gems to get ready for it.

AnnirasSweets
06-28-19, 01:01 PM
The sales are random and we rarely get advanced notice on them. For instance, we were getting a sale every month but last month we didn't see any sales at all and we've not had any word as to whether or not the monthly sales will resume.

Ilovetodesign
07-31-19, 03:38 AM
Looks like tomorrow will be a new goal? I usually like to hold off on sending gifts if the goal is due to start that day. Then I can start sending the parts needed immediately.

AnnirasSweets
07-31-19, 05:07 AM
Looks like tomorrow will be a new goal? I usually like to hold off on sending gifts if the goal is due to start that day. Then I can start sending the parts needed immediately.

Yeah, so long as the system holds then the next 15 Day Goal should start Thursday around 3 PM Eastern Time.

AnnirasSweets
08-24-19, 01:51 PM

Got this pop up yesterday.

I can only hope that since we're being told about the sale well beforehand that it'll be another big one like we had in April!

fawziaj
08-29-19, 11:31 AM

Got this pop up yesterday.

I can only hope that since we're being told about the sale well beforehand that it'll be another big one like we had in April!

Yesssss...cant wait!!

Heykayshay
09-01-19, 05:54 AM
Hello, do you have the speculated dates for September goals?

AnnirasSweets
09-01-19, 07:00 AM
Hello, do you have the speculated dates for September goals?

Sept. 5 - 15 Day Goal
Sept. 19 - 5 Day Goal
Sept. 24 - 15 Day Goal

Heykayshay
09-02-19, 03:49 PM
Sept. 5 - 15 Day Goal
Sept. 19 - 5 Day Goal
Sept. 24 - 15 Day Goal

Thank you so much!

Ilovetodesign
09-03-19, 08:17 AM
Can?t wait to see what the next goal will be. Maybe something to do with fall & Halloween?

Heykayshay
09-03-19, 04:58 PM
I hope it's a nice fall one as well.

giadyl
09-05-19, 07:06 AM
No new goal yet ?? They could have run the last goal longer...

justmine2
09-05-19, 09:48 AM
Something fall would be great! I didn't care for the last event and skipped it, so I'm looking forward to having something to do in game

EdiiLouise
09-05-19, 11:42 AM
The last two goals were a bit rubbish, so please let it be a autumn one!!

LIDA3209
09-05-19, 01:59 PM
The last two goals were a bit rubbish, so please let it be a autumn one!!

Goal has arrived, the only thing that Autumn is the side goal.

LisaLadybirD82
09-19-19, 01:31 AM
I lost the out of forum page that shows the speculated dates for upcoming goals. Does anyone have it please?

Also, is it within the next 12 hrs the new goal arrives?
I always think there should be at least 1 week between new goals, not 24hrs, so we can get back on our feet again...but hey ho

AnnirasSweets
09-19-19, 07:46 AM
I lost the out of forum page that shows the speculated dates for upcoming goals. Does anyone have it please?

Also, is it within the next 12 hrs the new goal arrives?
I always think there should be at least 1 week between new goals, not 24hrs, so we can get back on our feet again...but hey ho

I'll have to look for the link to the goal calendar but the next goal should be a 5 Day Goal that starts tonight around 830 pm Eastern Time.

EDIT: Here's the link for the speculation calendar, Vana included both BS and RS: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98762-Bakery-Story-Speculate-on-Upcoming-Updates-amp-Goals&p=1506827&viewfull=1#post1506827

LisaLadybirD82
09-19-19, 07:58 AM
Oooo that's not the same one that I saw before, but it's good enough for me.
Thank you Anniras':tickled_pink:

LisaLadybirD82
09-19-19, 01:39 PM
Soooo no goal today then. Eastern time could mean one of two things, but either means it's not happening today after all.

Snowgoose59
09-19-19, 01:47 PM
Reset time is around 8am BST.
(Rajaz)

AnnirasSweets
09-19-19, 04:15 PM
Soooo no goal today then. Eastern time could mean one of two things, but either means it's not happening today after all.

Sorry for the confusion on the time issue.

The Goal should start in a little more than an hour - 830 PM Eastern Time as in the East Coast of America. S8 is located on the West Coast so I suppose technically the goal starts at 530 PDT, I just use EDT because I'm from the East Coast.

I usually only say Eastern Time because it's generally accepted as being either/both EST and EDT. I suppose I should start listing these things in UTC so that everyone can then just convert to their local times.

LisaLadybirD82
09-23-19, 11:21 AM
Goal tomorrow? :confused:

AnnirasSweets
09-23-19, 02:03 PM
I'm hoping we get a Halloween goal so we can have the new items in time to display them for the actual holiday. The past BS goal was amazing, all the items and recipes were lovely and tied together so well - it gives me hope for the next RS goal!

LisaLadybirD82
09-24-19, 12:59 AM
Why is it, that there is always a group of people "In the know" in game, as to knowing when EXACTLY a goal is going to drop, yet there is nothing on forums and this particular one...isn't even on the speculation calendars...?

AnnirasSweets
09-24-19, 05:16 AM
Why is it, that there is always a group of people "In the know" in game, as to knowing when EXACTLY a goal is going to drop, yet there is nothing on forums and this particular one...isn't even on the speculation calendars...?

The goals follow a pretty obvious pattern so it's easy to predict when a goal will drop. As for the speculation calendar, today's RS Goal is listed so you might want to check again?

LisaLadybirD82
09-24-19, 05:30 AM
The goals follow a pretty obvious pattern so it's easy to predict when a goal will drop. As for the speculation calendar, today's RS Goal is listed so you might want to check again?

Well bugger me... I was looking at the B.S calendar:D

Heykayshay
10-09-19, 03:22 PM
Hi! Will a new goal possibly start tomorrow?

AnnirasSweets
10-09-19, 04:53 PM
Hi! Will a new goal possibly start tomorrow?

The next 15 Day Goal should start tomorrow at 3pm Eastern/12pm Pacific. Here's a link to Vana's speculation calendar you can refer to for future goals: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98762-Bakery-Story-Speculate-on-Upcoming-Updates-amp-Goals&p=1506827&viewfull=1#post1506827

LisaLadybirD82
10-10-19, 11:11 AM
Here's a link to Vana's speculation calendar you can refer to for future goals: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98762-Bakery-Story-Speculate-on-Upcoming-Updates-amp-Goals&p=1506827&viewfull=1#post1506827

No Calendar there:confused:

AnnirasSweets
10-10-19, 11:40 AM
No Calendar there:confused:

That's weird, I'm looking right at it? Hmm...

Maybe try going to the page directly?

It's located in Forums > Social Casual and Social Arcade > Bakery Story > Bakery Story | Discussions > Bakery Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals (thread), page 32, post #311 (the RS calendar is on the bottom in blue).

Edit: Also, found Vana's calendar posted in the RS forum here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103304-Starting-New-Goal-Threads&p=1495349&viewfull=1#post1495349

Ilovetodesign
10-23-19, 06:22 PM
Maybe is a new goal starting tomorrow?

LisaLadybirD82
10-24-19, 05:04 AM
Maybe is a new goal starting tomorrow?

Should be a new 5 day goal today, yes.:D

KittyCatCafe30
10-24-19, 02:16 PM
Someone said this would be a 'mini' goal. What is that?

TwixAndScones
10-24-19, 02:19 PM
Someone said this would be a 'mini' goal. What is that?

A 5 day goal I think what mini goal mean. it can also be cAll flash goal.

It kinda like 15 day goal, except it shorter and require less part. Reason of the term "mini" goal

Ilovetodesign
10-29-19, 02:58 AM
Hi,
How is everyone doing? Is there a new goal starting today? Since it?s Tuesday or is it starting Thursday I?m guessing a 15 day goal.

AnnirasSweets
10-29-19, 06:16 AM
Hi,
How is everyone doing? Is there a new goal starting today? Since it?s Tuesday or is it starting Thursday I?m guessing a 15 day goal.

It should start today around 3 pm Eastern Time/ 12 pm Pacific and be a 15 day goal.

linz_says
11-12-19, 06:34 AM
Are we getting a new goal today in RS? A neighbor left a note on my wall about it but I don't see anything on the calendar. I'm thinking they got it confused with BS?

AnnirasSweets
11-12-19, 11:03 AM
The next RS goal should start on Thursday the 14th of November.

sohini4
11-13-19, 07:32 AM
The next RS goal should start on Thursday the 14th of November.

Timing ?

pixiegamer
11-13-19, 01:21 PM
Hoping for a Thanksgiving goal, but regardless of what we get I really, REALLY hope it'll have the following:

-increased serving numbers, because the outputs we have right now are pitiful :(
-PRETTY COUNTER PRESENTATIONS (or at the very least servingware/crockery and not cookware or sheet pans!)

kimalenafatfairy
11-14-19, 05:35 AM
ᗪoeᔕ ᗩᑎyoᑎe kᑎoᗯ iᖴ tᕼeᖇeᔕ ᗩ ᑎeᗯ goᗩᒪ ᔕtᗩᖇtiᑎg toᗪᗩy iᑎ ᖇᔕ ᗩᑎᗪ ᗩᑎytᕼiᑎg ᗩᗷoᑌt it?

kimalenafatfairy
11-14-19, 05:44 AM
So glad I explored these forums. I now know the most efficient seating area to get max profit and have finished side goal in bakery story by cooking autumn cakes well in advance. The only moan I have are that my neighbours on Bakery Story are all about me me me. Whereas on RS we really help each other out as much as poss. Think I’m going to delete all of them off after goal and start again. Also all the neighbours who.came out of the woodwork on last RS goal and slipped back there! Well I was going to delete but instead I’m just ignoring their requests and sod gifting them. DRIVES ME NUTS LOL

AnnirasSweets
11-14-19, 10:39 AM
ᗪoeᔕ ᗩᑎyoᑎe kᑎoᗯ iᖴ tᕼeᖇeᔕ ᗩ ᑎeᗯ goᗩᒪ ᔕtᗩᖇtiᑎg toᗪᗩy iᑎ ᖇᔕ ᗩᑎᗪ ᗩᑎytᕼiᑎg ᗩᗷoᑌt it?

No one (aside from s8) ever knows for sure what a goal will bring before it is released but we usually know when the goals should start because they follow a pattern. For RS, the next goal should start today around 12 pm PST / 3 pm EST - judging from the BS goal, I wouldn't be surprised if today's goal was Thanksgiving related.

kimalenafatfairy
11-14-19, 12:08 PM
Out of interest what is Thanksgiving all about? I’m in the UK so we don’t celebrate it but maybe I should get some turkeys on the go?
And I still don’t know if we are getting this goal today because it’s 7pm?
Maybe I should have accepted gifts today lol

EdiiLouise
11-14-19, 12:52 PM
Out of interest what is Thanksgiving all about? I’m in the UK so we don’t celebrate it but maybe I should get some turkeys on the go?
And I still don’t know if we are getting this goal today because it’s 7pm?
Maybe I should have accepted gifts today lol

I'm in UK too and goal starts about 8.15pm

sgoetzinger99
11-14-19, 06:54 PM
So glad I explored these forums. I now know the most efficient seating area to get max profit and have finished side goal in bakery story by cooking autumn cakes well in advance. The only moan I have are that my neighbours on Bakery Story are all about me me me. Whereas on RS we really help each other out as much as poss. Think I?m going to delete all of them off after goal and start again. Also all the neighbours who.came out of the woodwork on last RS goal and slipped back there! Well I was going to delete but instead I?m just ignoring their requests and sod gifting them. DRIVES ME NUTS LOL

Simply ignoring your neighbors' requests and refusing to gift them only makes you look bad. I suggest you either simply delete them or politely ask whether or not they are still playing. I have several excellent neighbors who don't tip, , but they're excellent about filling requests and sending gifts during goals. You need to find neighbors whose style of play matches yours.

mrsh0rror
11-19-19, 07:48 AM
hey guys, does anyone know when the Christmas event is going to start? right now thanks giving has 10 days left but i was wondering whether christmas event will start straight after or?

this is for Restaurant Story

AnnirasSweets
11-19-19, 08:53 AM
We never know what the theme of the goals will be until the day they are released but usually we do receive at least one Christmas themed goal per year.

We should have 3 more goals start in RS before the holiday itself: a 5 day goal on Nov 28 and two 15 day goals on Dec 3rd and 19th. Any one of those goals could potentially be a Christmas based theme so only time will tell...

MamaFoodie
11-25-19, 08:07 PM
I’ve been playing since 2012. Not much I don’t have. They need to do something different for Black Friday. Maybe bring bakery story ovens in. That would be exciting since I don’t play that one. What about players that have been playing a long time?

7700AnchorInn
11-26-19, 10:48 AM
So glad I explored these forums. I now know the most efficient seating area to get max profit and have finished side goal in bakery story by cooking autumn cakes well in advance. The only moan I have are that my neighbours on Bakery Story are all about me me me. Whereas on RS we really help each other out as much as poss. Think I’m going to delete all of them off after goal and start again. Also all the neighbours who.came out of the woodwork on last RS goal and slipped back there! Well I was going to delete but instead I’m just ignoring their requests and sod gifting them. DRIVES ME NUTS LOL

Would you please instruct me where I can find discussion on the most efficient seating arrangements. Thank you.

kooky panda
11-26-19, 10:54 AM
Would you please instruct me where I can find discussion on the most efficient seating arrangements. Thank you.Here is a helpful thread.

Natasha_07
11-28-19, 02:56 PM
For once I would like a tropical Christmas goal/update, we always get them with winter themed items which is great and all but some of us blaze in the sun for the 25th. :)

doodles152
12-01-19, 11:05 AM
Does anyone have an updated 2020 goal calendar? I liked using the visual in one picture!

AnnirasSweets
12-02-19, 08:42 AM
Does anyone have an updated 2020 goal calendar? I liked using the visual in one picture!

I've not seen an update for Vana's calendar yet but here's another:

https://i.imgur.com/uqvuAvN.png

selijosa
12-03-19, 01:04 PM
Storm 8 should provide an option to unlock recipes that are missed similar to the option to purchase the task/goal prize. It always disappointing to have locked recipes.

Magikkgal
12-04-19, 04:08 PM
Is there a goal schedule calendar for 2020? I know there is one for 2019, although that calendar only went through November. Thanks for any info.

AnnirasSweets
12-04-19, 07:52 PM
Is there a goal schedule calendar for 2020? I know there is one for 2019, although that calendar only went through November. Thanks for any info.

A new one was shared in the Speculation Thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98601-Restaurant-Story-Speculate-on-Upcoming-Updates-amp-Goals&p=1604409&viewfull=1#post1604409

Magikkgal
12-05-19, 06:36 AM
A new one was shared in the Speculation Thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98601-Restaurant-Story-Speculate-on-Upcoming-Updates-amp-Goals&p=1604409&viewfull=1#post1604409

Thank you..These goal calendars come in handy��...now I need to get the one for BS:)

AnnirasSweets
12-05-19, 01:52 PM
You'll have to check the BS Speculation Thread for that. ;)

Ilovetodesign
12-17-19, 02:51 AM
The current goal ends in a little over 12 hours. Is there a new one starting later on?
Thanks!

AnnirasSweets
12-17-19, 07:58 AM
The current goal ends in a little over 12 hours. Is there a new one starting later on?
Thanks!

If the pattern holds, the RS Goal should start on Thursday.

nodama
12-17-19, 02:56 PM

Thank you for the updated calendar. I can't seem to find the original though, do you happen to have it bookmarked as well?

Natasha_07
12-18-19, 06:33 PM
I want the next goal prize to be the gingerbread express unless S8 comes up with a super duper amazing Christmas sale before the weekend & puts it out of the box. :(

Magikkgal
12-19-19, 12:53 PM
Just wondering...is today's RS goal going to be a 5 day goal or a 15 day goal? thx

EdiiLouise
12-19-19, 12:59 PM
Just wondering...is today's RS goal going to be a 5 day goal or a 15 day goal? thx

15 day goal

EdiiLouise
12-19-19, 01:00 PM
I want the next goal prize to be the gingerbread express unless S8 comes up with a super duper amazing Christmas sale before the weekend & puts it out of the box. :(

Omg I'll love a gingerbread themed goal!!!!

ToastedOwl
12-19-19, 01:46 PM
Omg I'll love a gingerbread themed goal!!!!

Me Too!!

Natasha_07
12-20-19, 06:39 PM
No Christmas sale, what's wrong S8. :(

ToastedOwl
12-23-19, 07:28 AM
No Christmas sale, what's wrong S8. :(

I was hoping a sale would be announced last Monday & it would start on Friday so we’d have the weekend to spruce up our restaurants but I guess they’re feeling grinchy this year.:blue:

Natasha_07
12-24-19, 11:20 AM
How long is this going to take ?

I'm still waiting for the Christmas sale, it's afternoon already.

Francys08
12-24-19, 11:37 AM
How long is this going to take ?

I'm still waiting for the Christmas sale, it's afternoon already.

The Christmas sale arrived.

EdiiLouise
12-24-19, 11:42 AM
Worth the wait!!!

AnnirasSweets
12-24-19, 01:57 PM
The Christmas sale arrived.

Christmas Sale Thread:
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?110048-Christmas-Sale!

Natasha_07
12-26-19, 08:58 PM
I hope the snowy pine trees make a comeback, I didn't know they were been retired otherwise I would have bought much more to store up for next time.

Ilovetodesign
01-02-20, 03:46 AM
Any new goals today? If I have the correct information I was thinking it is maybe starting today
I usually hold on to gifts & send them later when the we know what parts we will need.
I just go through & visit & top while waiting.
Thanks,
Amy

gamerastle
01-02-20, 08:11 PM
Maybe I in wrong place..I have new goal. Says cook bacon and eggs—done. Then it says cook bagel...I have lox bagel which I tried and it did not count toward quota and I have bagel sandwich which I also tried and it did not count to goal. I don?t have anything listed as just ?bagel?.

Any suggestions???

AnnirasSweets
01-02-20, 08:20 PM
Maybe I in wrong place..I have new goal. Says cook bacon and eggs—done. Then it says cook bagel...I have lox bagel which I tried and it did not count toward quota and I have bagel sandwich which I also tried and it did not count to goal. I don?t have anything listed as just ?bagel?.

Any suggestions???

It wants the plain Bagels recipe, 1st recipe on the basic Stove appliance. Full goal details will be posted shortly on the current goal thread here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?110173-GOAL-Taste-of-Sunshine-2020-January-02

rita6834
01-02-20, 08:21 PM

Any suggestions???

Bagel can be found on your basic oven. First page, first recipe. Takes 15 minutes to cook. Hope that helps.

rita6834
01-02-20, 08:23 PM
It wants the plain Bagels recipe, 1st recipe on the basic Stove appliance. Full goal details will be posted shortly on the current goal thread here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?110173-GOAL-Taste-of-Sunshine-2020-January-02

I found the bagel on the oven.

AnnirasSweets
01-02-20, 08:25 PM
I found the bagel on the oven.

Thanks. Please continue this discussion on the goal thread linked above.

jws3rd
01-10-20, 06:16 AM
I want the next goal and all the goals after that to be ad free cause this game was good but they are ruining it

kimalena
01-12-20, 04:03 AM
How do I update my RS and BS? I thought I would do it in the App Store?
Can anyone let me know thanks x

twospoons
01-15-20, 05:05 PM
I usually like Lunar New Year goals, but really really really hope they skip it this year. No rats in my restaurant!

Francys08
01-22-20, 11:07 AM
Where can we see the calendar for the upcoming goals?

AnnirasSweets
01-22-20, 01:05 PM
Where can we see the calendar for the upcoming goals?

Speculation calendar is in this thread, Page 33 - Post 330.

Francys08
01-22-20, 01:21 PM
Speculation calendar is in this thread, Page 33 - Post 330.

Thank you so much.

Ilovetodesign
01-22-20, 03:59 PM
I must not be going to the correct post or the wrong number. I went to page 33 but that has posts beginning with #42

AnnirasSweets
01-22-20, 05:18 PM
I must not be going to the correct post or the wrong number. I went to page 33 but that has posts beginning with #42

It depends on which medium you're using to view the thread and how many posts said medium shows per page. This is why I always try to include both the page and the post number.

To save you the trouble of having to weed through every page, here's a direct link to the post: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98601-Restaurant-Story-Speculate-on-Upcoming-Updates-amp-Goals&p=1604409&viewfull=1#post1604409

BloodOrange
02-06-20, 03:59 PM

Outstanding. Thank you! <3

islandgirl5458
02-25-20, 11:05 AM

This calendar is wrong, at least for February. The goal for February ends today, February 25th, not February 27th. And as far as I can tell, the rest of them are wrong because the time span for the 15-day goals, as indicated by the circles, should be 15 days not 17 days.

AnnirasSweets
02-25-20, 11:14 AM
This calendar is wrong, at least for February. The goal for February ends today, February 25th, not February 27th. And as far as I can tell, the rest of them are wrong because the time span for the 15-day goals, as indicated by the circles, should be 15 days not 17 days.

Sorry for the confusion but the calendar doesn't indicate when the goals end, only when they start.

If the current pattern holds, the next goal should be a 15 Day Goal that starts on Thursday, as there is normally a period of no goals between two back-to-back 15 Day Goals. If/when s8 changes the current set up, I'll alter the calendar accordingly but so far as we can predict, it is still correct

twospoons
02-27-20, 05:01 AM
I doubt this is what we'll be getting in a few hours since the timing's a little off, but I really hope that the new goal is a nice traditional indoor-ish St. Patrick's Day one. The disparity between BS & RS for that holiday is still so wide. (Although it's not a holiday I care about in real life. But I do like green!)

PS: I like that calendar AnnirasSweets! Very pretty.

Rainie65
02-29-20, 06:35 PM
Can we do past goals?

Rainie65
02-29-20, 06:37 PM
Yes, I wanna do the past goals that I missed.

MamaFoodie
03-30-20, 04:17 AM
I wish we had more desserts. I would love Black Forest cake from Bakery story. We need more pretty recipes in restaurant story.

pixiegamer
03-31-20, 12:19 PM
Hoping for a nice springtimey goal today - preferably something with spring showers or rainy days. Let's see what we get! :)

EdiiLouise
03-31-20, 01:13 PM
Hoping for a nice springtimey goal today - preferably something with spring showers or rainy days. Let's see what we get! :)

Hoping for a nice Easter one :)

pixiegamer
03-31-20, 07:25 PM

Ahh, my bad - looks like the next goal is due to start on Thursday 😅

I guess we'll find out in a couple of days 😁

Ilovetodesign
04-01-20, 03:07 AM
Thanks! I have the same calendar.
I actually finished the previous one on time, even though I sort of messed up a little on how much to cook on one of them.

AnnirasSweets
04-01-20, 07:40 AM
Ahh, my bad - looks like the next goal is due to start on Thursday ��

I guess we'll find out in a couple of days ��

I did the same exact thing just last month - spent the morning declining gifts and getting my board ready for a new goal. Imagine my confusion when no goal showed up! Though, it did prove the necessity of the calendar to me so now I try to keep it in a place where I'll see it more often, lol.

jessica32j
04-01-20, 09:55 AM
Tho they know what for goal?

EdiiLouise
04-05-20, 12:09 PM
When will we see new crates?

pixiegamer
04-05-20, 05:11 PM
When will we see new crates?

Moved to the Speculation thread.

We haven't received a crate in RS since the Lunar New Year crate last February :( I'm hoping we might get one here and there, as Bakery's been steadily getting one each month, but it's hard to say if we'll receive any for a while, if at all

Ilovetodesign
04-16-20, 03:23 AM
It looks like a 5 day goal starts later tonight after the 15 goal currently going on ends. I will wait to send gifts until it starts.

mbdani
04-17-20, 11:07 AM
I would love to see lake goals. Like docks, canoes, speed boats, oars...

AnnirasSweets
04-19-20, 07:28 AM
In Castle and Dragon Story, I keep getting these pop-ups about Super Spring Sales that are meant to show up in the games next Friday. How nice would it be if we got one of those in BS/RS as well?

C'mon s8, show us some love - please?

Natasha_07
04-19-20, 12:50 PM
In Castle and Dragon Story, I keep getting these pop-ups about Super Spring Sales that are meant to show up in the games next Friday. How nice would it be if we got one of those in BS/RS as well?

C'mon s8, show us some love - please?

I've been waiting for a Spring Sale since last week, included with some decor I've been wanting long now as a birthday gift (kinda) from S8.

Currently I'm still mastering recipes in RS in case we get one as I'm low on gems.

Ilovetodesign
04-21-20, 09:27 AM
If I have the correct calendar it looks like today we may get a 15 Day Goal

AnnirasSweets
04-21-20, 10:54 AM
If I have the correct calendar it looks like today we may get a 15 Day Goal

Yep!

And here's a link to the RS Calendar post for those who are looking for it: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98601-Restaurant-Story-Speculate-on-Upcoming-Updates-amp-Goals&p=1604409&viewfull=1#post1604409

AnnirasSweets
04-21-20, 12:34 PM
Whoot! Just got this pop up:

EdiiLouise
04-21-20, 02:03 PM
Whoot! Just got this pop up:

Just when I spent all my gems thinking we'll never have a sale again! Oooooh hope it's a good one!!

AnnirasSweets
04-21-20, 04:34 PM
Just when I spent all my gems thinking we'll never have a sale again! Oooooh hope it's a good one!!

I don't want to jinx us or anything but... in the past, when we've received a pop-up notifying us of a sale in advance it's usually a big one. Here's hoping that tradition holds true this time!

lavanyadhir
04-21-20, 11:56 PM
I want all springy, flowery, nature, trees items!! Woodland deer family! Rose and other flower beds! Pancy, rose, gladiolus, lily, sunflower, orchid items!

EdiiLouise
04-22-20, 02:14 AM
I don't want to jinx us or anything but... in the past, when we've received a pop-up notifying us of a sale in advance it's usually a big one. Here's hoping that tradition holds true this time!

Hoping I get a gem sale soon then. I really wanted Easter treats and some more spring things. I wonder if they would add St Patricks items too?

VampireBlade1
05-26-20, 10:38 AM
I would love to see lake goals. Like docks, canoes, speed boats, oars...

SAME! We have 2 riverboats (one was a goal item tho), a dock with people fishing on it (again, goal item), a ?dock reader? (piece of brown dock and a chick in the water on an inner tube reading I think), a boat with two people in it (called lake date or love boat but not v-day themed I don?t think), a man fishing (possible goal item?), and other stuff I?ve got to check I?m in the middle of putting out lake theme rn but ran out of ideas to add to it).

I really want more spring lake stuff. I?m not ready to put out beach stuff yet but most of the water themed stuff I have is beach ):

AnnirasSweets
06-04-20, 02:33 AM
Goal Speculation Calendar for the rest of the year:
https://i.imgur.com/0MvduoY.png

lavanyadhir
06-09-20, 12:14 AM
I do not get daily coin bonuses on RS anymore... does anyone get?

prgirl91
06-10-20, 02:47 PM

What about June?

EDIT: Never mind, I found it!! :)

prgirl91
06-10-20, 02:49 PM
Never mind, I found it!! :)

Ilovetodesign
06-11-20, 03:35 AM
Mine shows a 15 Day Goal starts today.

8time
06-11-20, 11:03 AM
why I did not see new goal yet?

AnnirasSweets
06-11-20, 12:07 PM
why I did not see new goal yet?

Goal just dropped: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?110977

For future reference, speculated start times are listed at the bottom of the Speculation Calendar.

pixiecorpse11
06-20-20, 11:50 AM
Pls remake the glow up party goal again or have it relisted. I so love the glow party. Pls relaunch past goals so we get the chance ro unlock items and obtain them from previous goals.

omgitsCAM
07-29-20, 12:49 AM

I was wondering if there will still be 5 day Goal dropping on Thursday July 30th even though there is a current 15 Day goal still going ?! There is still about 5 days left on current goal and next up coming speculated goal is set for tomorrow? That?s never happened before (at least from while I was playing). So I?m wondering if it?s a mix up between BS & RS maybe?!

I still haven?t finished the current 15 day goal bc of a lot of personal issues and I?m running really behind now. So it?s kind of giving me anxiety bc I still want to try and build another goal oven or ask request for oven parts but not sure if I should with 5 day supposedly coming. Ughh 😣😭

applesmcgee
07-29-20, 05:23 AM
It's not a mix-up, we got more time because of some bugs

I guess we'll have to wait and see if that changes the schedule or they just let both goals run simultaneously

applesmcgee
07-29-20, 05:55 AM
duplicate post

AnnirasSweets
07-29-20, 06:11 AM
I was wondering if there will still be 5 day Goal dropping on Thursday July 30th even though there is a current 15 Day goal still going ?! There is still about 5 days left on current goal and next up coming speculated goal is set for tomorrow? That?s never happened before (at least from while I was playing). So I?m wondering if it?s a mix up between BS & RS maybe?!

I still haven?t finished the current 15 day goal bc of a lot of personal issues and I?m running really behind now. So it?s kind of giving me anxiety bc I still want to try and build another goal oven or ask request for oven parts but not sure if I should with 5 day supposedly coming. Ughh 

All known details are in the current Goal Thread (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?111113) but in general, we have no word as to whether or not the goal extension will alter the next goal release.

kimalena
07-29-20, 03:03 PM
Is it likely that the mini goal will be cancelled due to the current goal running into extra time?

EdiiLouise
07-30-20, 12:57 AM
Is it likely that the mini goal will be cancelled due to the current goal running into extra time?

Probably be the crab grill oven again anyways looool. I have neighbours asking to hold gifts, but not sure if it will overlap. There have been times where 2 goals ran at same time. Only time will tell

Snowgoose59
07-30-20, 02:52 PM
Would love to see a goal which adds extra recipes to the Nacho machine

edwinarca87
07-30-20, 04:04 PM
I hope there will be goal on whats happening today the pandemic thing its a reality that all of us is facing all over the world i know its only an escapist game for some of us playing and they dont want to see the harsh reality on the game but lets face it its happening some suggestions a Food Panda delivery at home. people wearing masks doing grocery at social distance something like that thanks

AnnirasSweets
08-26-20, 11:30 AM
Finally! We're getting a sale tomorrow - hope it's a big one!

DidiDane
08-27-20, 11:07 AM
Finally! We're getting a sale tomorrow - hope it's a big one!

Great!! Can someone tell me how the Magic Oven works? It’s a lot of diamonds to spend so I would like to know ALL about this magic thing ��

AnnirasSweets
08-27-20, 11:27 AM
Great!! Can someone tell me how the Magic Oven works? It’s a lot of diamonds to spend so I would like to know ALL about this magic thing ��

If you hit the "I" in the lower left corner you will get a pop up that explains what the appliance offers.

---------
Sale thread up here (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?111276).

AnnirasSweets
11-26-20, 06:13 PM
New Sale Preview for tomorrow:
https://i.imgur.com/n1Dpkew.png

Image Includes: Bunny Slopes, Festival Pup, Frosty Family, Harvest Wagon and Slate Fireplace

Crustycreations
12-17-20, 03:39 PM
Hi Anniras, just wondering if you have the 2021 first half schedule? Thank you for all you do☺

AnnirasSweets
12-18-20, 05:54 PM
RS 2021 speculation calendar pt. 1

https://i.imgur.com/OoGly8y.png

Natasha_07
12-28-20, 09:02 PM
S8 please give us a New Year's / Winter sale before NYE, we only have 3 days left.

Natasha_07
01-02-21, 04:54 PM
Happy New Year! :)

In 2021 I would like to see new prizes for side goals and mini goals that are themed related to the main goals & not only box / crate items.

Also it would be great if we could get 1 week break between main goals & mini goal, with an increase of 3 days added to the timer for the main goals.

If possible new expansions for Restaurant Story are welcome, just not too pricey or needing neighbors.

Thank you!

sta18ff
01-02-21, 09:27 PM
I'd just be happy to have notifications back...

Alecia555
01-03-21, 07:02 AM
We don?t have a goal list for RS?

Ilovetodesign
01-06-21, 02:49 PM
I wonder what the goal will be. A birthday party one like BS or something else since it is a little bit until Valentines Day.

teest
01-07-21, 09:23 PM
I am hoping for some St. Patrick's Day stuff. There is barely any of that kind of decor. There has been tons in bakery story.

bgur78n
01-18-21, 08:13 AM
Hello to the S8 team
I have a suggestion for you, I suggest that every month you run a stove of past missions + the regular missions we perform!
For example, to release valentine stone for the whole month of February for a price of 60,000 the following month, fruit bar, so that each player will be able to have the stove he wants, without waiting for years for any past mission to be repeated. I want a fruit bar but I can't buy it, the mission has expired. If I have it now, I will buy it. That's why this is my idea. Everyone should have a chance to buy a desired stove from past missions! Thanks!

udittara
01-24-21, 09:48 PM
Please add new recipes to the basic stove grill and oven constantly getting new special stoves is getting monotonous

Natasha_07
01-30-21, 06:43 AM
It would be nice to have a Valentine's Day in the upcoming week with all items in the game's history re-release for individual purchases.

Thank you! :love_heart:

bgur78n
01-30-21, 01:32 PM
Hello team s8!
I really like the mission from 2016 Valentine's day, everything is great, but unfortunately I missed it, because I play a restaurant story from 2017 and I know that the missions are not repeated!
Please now when the love mission comes, release cupid foutan as a special offer! And always have a stove from past old missions as a special offer. Otherwise there is no way to have these great stoves. I hope someone pays attention to me! :) As a serious player, I want to have all the stoves from past old missions and to play and develop my restaurant

bgur78n
02-06-21, 12:14 PM
Hello
Unlock the old stoves from past missions. Every month unlock 2 stoves from old missions, these stoves cost 30 diamonds and which player wants to buy it! I want a cupid foutan and a decadent stove and if they are unlocked now I will buy one! no matter how much they cost

bgur78n
02-07-21, 04:50 PM
S8 watch how many players want the same thing! We even tell you that we will pay and ... NOTHING! Unlock all stoves from old missions to cost diamonds + regular missions and whatever stove, oven or fountain to buy and build! It's stupid of me to look at a lot of locked questions! I THINK NO ONE IS PAYING ATTENTION TO US HERE and we are writing about nothing. Watch what the players want;)

Natasha_07
03-12-21, 12:48 PM
It will be great to have a St. Patrick's sale for both bakery and restaurant with less than a week left. :)

zelmarl
06-07-21, 05:21 PM
Does anyone know where the 2021 July-December speculation calendar was published? Or has it not been published?

rita6834
06-10-21, 06:54 PM
Does anyone know where the 2021 July-December speculation calendar was published? Or has it not been published?

It's typically posted in this thread. I'm guessing it's not published yet.

AnnirasSweets
06-14-21, 08:42 AM
Part 2:

https://i.imgur.com/9Ef4QoKl.png

TheLegendKid08
06-14-21, 09:26 AM
Thank you.

JanineBeumer
06-15-21, 11:13 AM
Thanks

zenafisher28
06-15-21, 02:46 PM
Is anyone else?s ice cream missing from the machines? They were there earlier & now they?re missing since the new goal started.

acluvxxx
06-15-21, 10:10 PM
same here.i cant find mochi ice cream anywhere which was in the icecream mashine before. where can i find torch ice cream?

AnnirasSweets
06-16-21, 01:02 AM
Is anyone else?s ice cream missing from the machines? They were there earlier & now they?re missing since the new goal started.

same here.i cant find mochi ice cream anywhere which was in the icecream mashine before. where can i find torch ice cream?

Please see the Goal Thread (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112370) for the info.

Ilovetodesign
10-14-21, 05:20 AM
Do the Side Goals on the 15 day goals follow any pattern? It seems like on the 5 day goals in both BS & RS have most oof the same things.
The Bagels, Quiche & pancakes on here. I know a new 15 day goal starts later today so thought I would see if anyone knows so I can get started on at least the side goal?
Thanks, Amy

AnnirasSweets
10-14-21, 06:33 AM
Do the Side Goals on the 15 day goals follow any pattern? It seems like on the 5 day goals in both BS & RS have most oof the same things.
The Bagels, Quiche & pancakes on here. I know a new 15 day goal starts later today so thought I would see if anyone knows so I can get started on at least the side goal?
Thanks, Amy

Sadly, no. I've found that the RS Side Goals are the most unpredictable of all - they use basic recipes, removed recipes and even recipes not on the Basic Stove/Grill/Oven. At this point, literally any recipe in the game could be required for the Side Goal!

Natasha_07
11-11-21, 05:26 PM
We need an expansion update ASAP, it's been years.

AnnirasSweets
12-03-21, 05:30 PM
Speculation calendar for the first half of the new year:

NOTES:
*April 07, 2022 - 15 Day Goal timer was lowered to 14 Days.
*April 21, 2022 - 14 Day Goal released instead of 5 Day Goal
*Latest change seems to indicate that a change to the goal cycle and goal dates going forward.
* Goal Calendar likely now ineffective
*I will update the notes for the calendar with any relevant info and if the cycle is changed, I will post a new calendar reflecting those changes once it's clear what those changes are.
*Thank you for your patience and understanding.

https://i.imgur.com/hgvldYZh.png

JanineBeumer
12-04-21, 03:07 AM
Thank you!

Natasha_07
12-19-21, 12:40 PM
Please give us this Christmas week off from goals & instead give us a grand Christmas sale, re-released items & recipes.

pixiegamer
12-22-21, 12:09 PM
Hoping for something New Year's Eve theme if we'll be getting a 15-day goal. I feel like it gets overlooked a bit, but the timing would be perfect for one :)

kimmy42
12-27-21, 06:51 PM
February 1, 2022 is Year of the Tiger.

Would like to see an Asian/Chinese Themed sale for Asian Fusion Box/Chinese Celebration/Take Out Box/Lunar New Year Crate

With some favourite prizes:

61768Dragon Dance
61770Dancing Dogs
61771Golden Phoenix
66645Terracotta Soldiers
66646New Year Cafe

Natasha_07
01-03-22, 12:57 PM
I wish we could get a gem confirmation button in our upcoming update, it has been long overdue & it's about time we get it.

I just lost a lot of earned gems due to the lack of this.

pixiegamer
01-07-22, 12:11 PM
This year, we happen to get a few holidays nicely spaced out from each other.

Lunar New Year falls on February 1.
Valentine's Day falls on February 14.
Mardi Gras falls on March 1.

I hope the team has considered this, and that we might be getting goals related to each holiday :)

Bocconotti
01-15-22, 09:30 PM
Oh pretty please let the next goal be a Chinese New Years theme! (^_^) I'd love to cook some yummy noodles and crispy egg rolls, haha!

Natasha_07
02-10-22, 12:12 PM
How about fixing existing bugs, like the one that locks items that we've worked to unlocked first before giving us new stuff.

I have holiday bench, silver bells, excess gifts, lost legend, legendary hoard, sloop booth, gobble float, towering gift, classic tree, reindeer family among others plus recipes locked even though I completed them.

Fix the issues first, otherwise why would we want to continue do goals then get the items taken away. :mad:

rita6834
04-21-22, 02:10 PM
Speculation calendar for the first half of the new year:

NOTES:
*April 07, 2022 - 15 Day Goal timer was lowered to 14 Days.
*April 21, 2022 - 14 Day Goal released instead of 5 Day Goal
*Latest change seems to indicate that a change to the goal cycle and goal dates going forward.
* Goal Calendar likely now ineffective
*I will update the notes for the calendar with any relevant info and if the cycle is changed, I will post a new calendar reflecting those changes once it's clear what those changes are.
*Thank you for your patience and understanding.

https://i.imgur.com/hgvldYZh.png

You're the best. Thank you for all you do. ❤️

Rapmvan
04-21-22, 04:40 PM
Wondering which stove to use to make the drinks in the optional goal that came out today. Thank you

Unique53
04-21-22, 05:53 PM
62969Basic Drink Machine

Rapmvan
04-21-22, 09:49 PM
Thank you so much

pixiegamer
06-13-22, 01:23 PM
Hi everybody,

Following the change to the goal cycle back in April, it looks like Restaurant Story now has back-to-back 14-day goals, with a 5-day goal that overlaps the last 5 days of every other 14-day goal. So, we can expect something like the following moving forward (unless the team decides to change this once more):

14 Day Goal
14 Day Goal, + 5 Day Goal (overlapping the last 5 Days)
14 Day Goal
14 Day Goal, + 5 Day Goal (overlapping the last 5 Days)

With this structure in mind, I have prepared a speculative goal calendar for the upcoming few months, following the efforts of the incredible AnnirasSweets. Please keep in mind that this calendar is speculative, and the goal schedule is subject to change at any time.

Restaurant Story - Speculative Goal Schedule Calendar
https://i.imgur.com/GGUpKJg.png

Pink Circles indicate the start of 14-Day Goals.
Green Squares indicate the start of 5-Day Goals. Note that these WILL overlap the last 5 days of the 14-Day goal that is ongoing at that time!

Example: The 5-Day goal that started on May 27 overlapped the last 5 days of the 14-Day goal that started on May 19, and they both finished on June 1.

Burntdinner
09-25-22, 05:50 PM
Will this calendar be updated for the next 6 months?

HappySweets2
10-06-22, 10:10 PM
Will this calendar be updated for the next 6 months?

Was wondering the same thing?

NachoTaco69
01-18-23, 11:31 PM
Upcoming Goals.
Please note this is only speculation based on the recent pattern change in the goals.

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=67616&d=1674109774

HappySweets2
01-22-23, 08:19 AM
Thanks SO much!!

Edited to ask: Are you sure Restaurant Story switched to 5 day goals 3very week, or is it still once a month?

pixiegamer
02-03-23, 04:49 PM
Edited to ask: Are you sure Restaurant Story switched to 5 day goals 3very week, or is it still once a month?

For the past few weeks now, we have been getting 5-day goals weekly every Friday. They overlap with the 14-day goals.

sgoetzinger99
02-03-23, 07:14 PM
For the past few weeks now, we have been getting 5-day goals weekly every Friday. They overlap with the 14-day goals.

I'm not in any way in favor of this it's absurd to always have at least 2 goals going.
New people have no hope of achieving goals, and long-time players no longer have time to visit with neighbors.

Snowgoose59
02-05-23, 10:54 AM
I'd like to see more recipes for the Nacho machine

PeachCultivator
02-23-23, 08:41 AM
I'm not in any way in favor of this it's absurd to always have at least 2 goals going.
New people have no hope of achieving goals, and long-time players no longer have time to visit with neighbors.

Absolutely agree, theres always so much to worry about with all these goals to begin with. Either give us more time to complete these monstrous goal requirements or at least reduce the amount of cooks required to finish the goals. Seriously, 10 hour recipes cooked 40 times as just the last part of the goal line is simply overboard.

I hope that the amounts for future goals are reduced to reasonable levels.

ilikestuffies
02-23-23, 10:20 AM
The goals have gotten harder and the rewards I?m finding not worth it. I tend to not do all of the goals. I pick 5 day goal(s) or the 14 day goal. Lately I?m wondering if I should just stop trying any of it. It?s become way too time consuming

HappySweets2
03-09-23, 11:44 AM
Was wondering the start time of the goals, anyone? Thanks!

AnnirasSweets
03-09-23, 06:33 PM
Was wondering the start time of the goals, anyone? Thanks!

If you check the previous page of this thread (post #454), you'll see a speculative goal calendar that another player has kindly created and shared. On the calendar, at the top, you'll see the start times of both 5 day and 14 day goals. Hope this helps!

DanaPumpkins
04-04-23, 08:51 PM
Absolutely agree, theres always so much to worry about with all these goals to begin with. Either give us more time to complete these monstrous goal requirements or at least reduce the amount of cooks required to finish the goals. Seriously, 10 hour recipes cooked 40 times as just the last part of the goal line is simply overboard.

I hope that the amounts for future goals are reduced to reasonable levels.

I couldn?t agree more! That?s a ridiculous challenge to end with and made me mad.

Snowgoose59
04-06-23, 03:50 AM
Missed the last prize again. Built 5 appliances and needed 2x 10 hour recipes with 4 hours to go. The 4 hours was up at 1am BST and there was no way I was using 8 gems for a piece of grass with animals on!

HappySweets2
04-14-23, 07:45 AM
If you check the previous page of this thread (post #454), you'll see a speculative goal calendar that another player has kindly created and shared. On the calendar, at the top, you'll see the start times of both 5 day and 14 day goals. Hope this helps!

I'm sorry I wasn't clear! I meant start time-like 12:30 PM PST? or? Thanks!

AnnirasSweets
04-14-23, 07:51 AM
I'm sorry I wasn't clear! I meant start time-like 12:30 PM PST? or? Thanks!

I no longer play RS so I'm just going off of the calendar on the previous page which says 14 Day Goals start at 12pm PDT and 5 Day Goals start at 5:30pm PDT.

This is true for the goals in BS so I feel confident that it should hold true for RS as well and you should be safe planning on those times. Hope this helps :)

HappySweets2
04-14-23, 09:50 AM
I no longer play RS so I'm just going off of the calendar on the previous page which says 14 Day Goals start at 12pm PDT and 5 Day Goals start at 5:30pm PDT.

This is true for the goals in BS so I feel confident that it should hold true for RS as well and you should be safe planning on those times. Hope this helps :)

ok thanks! I was looking at the topic# you gave me-its on the previous calendar not that one LOL

NachoTaco69
04-15-23, 05:25 AM
ok thanks! I was looking at the topic# you gave me-its on the previous calendar not that one LOL

The post number 454 that Annira gave you shows the calendar I posted. It does show the times that the goals start. I included the times are includes at the top left and the top right. Making it convenient to screen shot if you choose and all info being in one shot.

xchaochao
04-17-23, 07:14 AM
I just got back into playing after taking a couple years off. what have the updates been like for late April/May? I wonder if they'll do more space themed updates, not necessarily futuristic, like the starry oven with the moon and star parts. aliens could be really fun though! and totally out of left field for a springtime update.

AnnirasSweets
04-17-23, 03:46 PM
I just got back into playing after taking a couple years off. what have the updates been like for late April/May? I wonder if they'll do more space themed updates, not necessarily futuristic, like the starry oven with the moon and star parts. aliens could be really fun though! and totally out of left field for a springtime update.

I was asking myself this same question: why all the space releases in April?

After a bit of Googling, I found several important space related events happened in April over the decades. Included, and perhaps the most important, under the umbrella of Space events in April is the first manned space flight by Russian cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin which is famously touted as starting "the beginning of the space era for mankind."

Because of this, on April 07, 2011 the United Nations' General Assembly officially declared April 12 the International Day of Human Space Flight!

xchaochao
04-17-23, 03:49 PM
that's really cool and extremely random for a restaurant game to acknowledge 😂 but I'm not complaining, I love galaxies so bring on the space stuff!

thank you for looking that up! I'm so curious what Thursday's goal theme will be~

AnnirasSweets
04-18-23, 07:01 AM
that's really cool and extremely random for a restaurant game to acknowledge �� but I'm not complaining, I love galaxies so bring on the space stuff!

thank you for looking that up! I'm so curious what Thursday's goal theme will be~

LOL, I know, right? I figure there's an s8 designer who is big fan of space and I think it's awesome. In BS, the galaxy themed recipes are always so beautiful and I'm always excited to see the theme return.

NachoTaco69
05-20-23, 11:23 AM

AnnirasSweets
08-25-23, 05:57 PM
Sale Promos for Summer Sale (2023 Aug. 28)

https://i.imgur.com/YDWI28Tl.png

Interesting to note RS is calling it a Summer Sale but the other games are calling it a Back to School Sale.

X4a2
08-25-23, 11:06 PM
I got a pop-up for an end-of-summer sale coming soon, showing an amphitheatre, awards ceremony, and a movie screen. These items will complete my March awards season offerings!

Thought I would start this thread to see if anybody saw anything else coming for sale, or for us to post what is for sale once it starts.

colorlessmonster
08-26-23, 10:23 PM
It seems odd to announce a sale so vaguely before it happens, is this normal for them? i'm a returning player.

If these kinds of sales have happened before what can i come to expect? echo appliances hopefully?

pixiegamer
08-27-23, 10:09 AM
I got a pop-up for an end-of-summer sale coming soon, showing an amphitheatre, awards ceremony, and a movie screen. These items will complete my March awards season offerings!

Thought I would start this thread to see if anybody saw anything else coming for sale, or for us to post what is for sale once it starts.

Merging this thread into the Speculation thread since the sale hasn't yet started, to prevent confusion among people who haven't seen the pop-up yet. If you would like to start and maintain the Sale thread once the sale has launched, please start another thread :)

It seems odd to announce a sale so vaguely before it happens, is this normal for them? i'm a returning player.

If these kinds of sales have happened before what can i come to expect? echo appliances hopefully?

The team will post in-game pop-up announcements for bigger sales, which tend to happen seasonally or for major holidays.

This year, we've so far had a Mega Spring Sale (24th April 2023): https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?115179-SALE-Spring-Sale-24-April-2023-(9-16-Days)

and a Mega Summer Sale (19 June 2023): https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?115370-SALE-Mega-Summer-Sale-19-June-2023-(12-Days)

both of which have seen items on offer from most, if not all, market categories, including U-Decor and Echo Appliances (yayyy :) ) but also some content removals (booo :( )

Sale Promos for Summer Sale (2023 Aug. 28)

https://i.imgur.com/YDWI28Tl.png

Interesting to note RS is calling it a Summer Sale but the other games are calling it a Back to School Sale.

Based on the pop-up pic, we're (hopefully) at least getting the U-Decor and Echo Appliances from the 'Let's All Go To The Movies' June 2017 goal (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?99205-GOAL-Let-s-All-Go-to-The-Movies-2017-May-23-(POLL-ADDED)) (item pics in the spoiler tag; credit to pcabral03 for these; more in the goal thread):

https://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah122/pcabral031/PhotoGrid_1495569195855_1_zpsbpgh1ljw.jpg

https://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah122/pcabral031/PhotoGrid_1495587027439_1_zps4no2fipf.jpg

https://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah122/pcabral031/PhotoGrid_1495720984309_1_zpsecanthgt.jpg

https://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah122/pcabral031/restaurant_story-2017-05-25-09-09-07_1_zpshz9pmuhh_edit_1495772251928_zpsboyh44hd.jp g

I'm hoping that's not all we get though. Would love to see older coin items brought back; open-box prizes; as well as lots of tables/chairs/wallpapers/flooring to choose from; and hopefully more U-Decor and Echo Appliances from other goals than just the ones previewed here; particularly U-Decor for the solitary Echo Appliances we got in Weekly Sales (such as the U-Camp Tent, which I know @X4a2 was also hoping to see...)

colorlessmonster
08-27-23, 08:42 PM
I am hoping that is a tell that we'll be getting the displayed [Marquee Oven] and [Theater Oven] because those are appliances with 5 gold per recipes. It's not much, but it will increase gold per hour. and I feel like that's the game right now. Drop as many dishes that sell 4 or less in the trash as you can afford to without customers going hungry. Otherwise you can't afford to do 15 and 5 day goals every time. you'll have to skip some The double teaming pair of roast chicken and apple pies carries me pretty hard but having a dedicated 1-3 hour stove or two making 5 gold dishes sounds amazing. I do like how powerful the roast chicken and apple pies are, but goodness-- the 2 day cook time Destroys me. Super pleased to see some quick fast profits that can be put out faster.

prinsy61
01-18-24, 03:07 PM
hey, we need the 2024 goal calendar

AnnirasSweets
02-13-24, 11:57 AM
hey, we need the 2024 goal calendar

Wow, this is a really late reply - sorry for that - but the RS speculation calendar can be found here (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?116376).