PDA

View Full Version : I lost 23 hours in "make a wish" event

dragoniumal
04-30-17, 03:22 AM
I have played your game for quite a while now and this happened to me some time.
So i finish my quest and my next quest is breed with a purple type dragon. When i did the breeding process took 23 hours and my game crashed right before that(my connection was fine but for some reason the game kicked me out and said i need internet connection). When i got back, my dragons was still breeding but my quest didn't finish. Now i have to wait 23 hours for them to finish breeding. I might lose wish dragon from this. It would be great if you guys can do something to help me.
Thank you.

dragoniumal
04-30-17, 05:49 AM
I mean the game crashed right after my dragons start breeding

dragoniumal
05-01-17, 01:15 AM
And i just lost 3 more hours because my fifth birthday quest didn't start eventhough i saw the timer counting. This is so annoying, i have lost 26 hours already. Storm8 please do something about this.

[S8] Elsa
05-01-17, 10:16 AM
Please direct questions regarding your account to our Support team by submitting a request through support.storm8.com.

Please note this area of the forum is for reporting forum issues or disputing staff or moderator action. Thank you for your understanding.