PDA

View Full Version : Chakra dragon on sale

Sexiibecka
04-28-17, 08:35 AM
Is this a good deal for it? I've been debating since I first saw it on sale...

Shar33
04-28-17, 11:44 AM
Personally I would not buy it, it's able to breed. Actually all the value packs are terrible lately. They are all new ones

amerirish
04-28-17, 12:02 PM
Personally I would not buy it, it's able to breed. Actually all the value packs are terrible lately. They are all new ones

I agree about the "value" - if they would just put a little bit of gold, a lot of apples and a dragon I think they would sell more.

JustKay
04-29-17, 05:35 PM
It's breedable, but an absolute nightmare to try for. I did a speed breeding session with diamond temple activated and free boosted breeding weekend, and I couldn't get it. The long line of Island fails just ate into my gold reserves and I had to switch to try for a different diamond hybrid.

For me, if they actually did put it up on sale for a reasonable price in the market, I might actually get it. Chakra and Prism are two of three diamond hybrids that still elude me because they have such punishing fails.

Hartoled
04-29-17, 11:12 PM
The last time that I feel like I actually succeeded at the targeted breeding of a Diamond Type was before they started the Adventure Leagues. That isn't without spending a ton on speedups, boosts, and temples, in order to reach the opinion that the priorities have changed to breeding large quantities of junk dragons. It feels like they fiddled with the breeding formulas in order to make Bingo work, and they broke everything in the process.

Luckily, I had bred most of the Diamonds before Bingo. So, yeah, it's probably a good deal, unless you are very lucky, or you stumble into a predicament where the game wants you to fail at breeding something mundane so it can stick you with high hours.

Oh, wait! It's already gone.

Good luck breeding it! *cough*