PDA

View Full Version : Spring Festival World Event: PRIZE POLL

kooky panda
04-27-17, 05:12 PM
Hey guys, please vote on the prizes that you really like from this event!

You can vote only once, but can choose more than one.

Poll is open for 10 days.

Thanks!

PeppiVille
04-27-17, 05:31 PM
I included the pedistal egg in my vote, not for the look but rather for the functionality. It was nice to get this on the first milestone without having to pay gold. The extra eggs every few hours certainly helped. I don't know how the data will be used so I wanted to clarify the reason behind my selection.

kooky panda
04-27-17, 06:01 PM
I included the pedistal egg in my vote, not for the look but rather for the functionality. It was nice to get this on the first milestone without having to pay gold. The extra eggs every few hours certainly helped. I don't know how the data will be used so I wanted to clarify the reason behind my selection.

Thanks for the extra feedback! Also love getting these type of prizes at the beginning of the event!

katali119
04-28-17, 05:23 AM
I love the point giving decor in each of these events, I think it's a great prize. I'm of the school that doesn't use decor, sees no need for it, so non functional decor is pointless to me and drives me crazy that I have a storage full of stuff I will never use!

amerirish
04-28-17, 05:34 AM
I didn't vote for the pedestal egg but agree totally with PeppiVille. Getting a functional prize first is a big help and motivates me to keep collecting but once the event is over, it just ends up in the cyber basement.

maryamhjm
04-28-17, 06:49 AM
We could have extra eggs every fewhours? I didn't knew that. I asumed it was decorative only as it has been the last few events. Luckely though I reached the end just in time.

maryamhjm
04-28-17, 06:51 AM
I love the point giving decor in each of these events, I think it's a great prize. I'm of the school that doesn't use decor, sees no need for it, so non functional decor is pointless to me and drives me crazy that I have a storage full of stuff I will never use!

Me too, I almost never use decor, sometimes the tiles but only with habitats that are 3x3 to make it even with the rest of the big habitats.

Clark_Wayne
05-03-17, 07:36 PM
i have a suggestion : instead of giving us unuseful decor, why not give us an egg on a piedestal as deco/prize
i always wanted to keep some of the well designed eggs, so instead of trying to design tiles that will stay in storage , please give us the eggs as deco
besides putting eggs as deco means less works for designers and they would have more time for a better looking egg ;)

FieldsLikeB
05-04-17, 12:42 AM
Point giving decor.

nicsdragonisle
05-05-17, 12:29 PM
Agreed on the pedestal egg! Also included egg hunter, but use them as soccer "players " in my deco soccer block. I coach and to me it looks like they are heading soccer balls.

kooky panda
05-08-17, 03:39 PM
Thanks for all your feedback and votes!!!