PDA

View Full Version : Customers

Unregistered
03-14-11, 06:19 PM
My customers are literally on top of eachother. They don't move and sit down. Ive rearranged the tables, chairs and host stand and they don't move. What can I do?

holamiamigo
03-14-11, 06:31 PM
The new update for restaurant story is not good. When I have a ton of food on the table and go to another app the food is gone when I come back. I had over 10,000 plates of lobster once and went to go check on my bakery, which had the same glitch, my food was all gone! All of my lobster plates were gone. Also the way the customers walk is disturbing. The customers just stop in front of the door instead of walking in to sit at the tables. The makers need to make an update that fixes these glitches.

Unregistered
03-14-11, 07:04 PM
Okay at least it's not just me. That sucks about your lobster ;) 16 wasted hours haha

Unregistered
03-14-11, 07:17 PM
Okay at least it's not just me. That sucks about your lobster ;) 16 wasted hours haha

Was that nice? No, it wasn't. Jerk

I hope you lose all your food next time you serve.

Unregistered
03-14-11, 07:46 PM
Was that nice? No, it wasn't. Jerk

I hope you lose all your food next time you serve.

I think you took it the wrong way......it sucks to invests hours into something only to have it spoil in the . That sucks.

I lost a whole lot too! On well, hopefully they will have it corrected by morn. Have a good sleep , tomorrow will come soon enough to enjoy.
Cheers

Unregistered
03-15-11, 09:04 AM
Haha yes definitely took it the wrong way. Anyone that is addicted to this game knows that sometimes your food is going to spoil or disappear in this case. Relax it's just a game ;) I actually think it's pretty funny when there's a huge dead fly in my pan. Haha :)

Unregistered
03-15-11, 11:37 AM
Haha yes definitely took it the wrong way. Anyone that is addicted to this game knows that sometimes your food is going to spoil or disappear in this case. Relax it's just a game ;) I actually think it's pretty funny when there's a huge dead fly in my pan. Haha :)

Like the song said: "Nice Fly For A White Guy!"

jessyzjemz
03-15-11, 02:36 PM
I not only lost a ton of food from restaurant and bakery, I. also lost my star rating on both. I was at 4 stars then went back to only 2 stars :(
Glad it's just a game.

Unregistered
03-16-11, 11:11 AM
The new update for restaurant story is not good. When I have a ton of food on the table and go to another app the food is gone when I come back. I had over 10,000 plates of lobster once and went to go check on my bakery, which had the same glitch, my food was all gone! All of my lobster plates were gone. Also the way the customers walk is disturbing. The customers just stop in front of the door instead of walking in to sit at the tables. The makers need to make an update that fixes these glitches.

Well, I have the opposite problem. My food in RS takes forever to get eaten. I have to make longer cooking food and wait to use my gifts because I have no where to put them. Then all of a sudden, I'll come back and/or my place will re-sync and it's all gone at once. In BS, it all gets eaten in no time at all and then I have to close because I have no food.

As far as customers stopping at the door, it seems like they are stopping at the hostess stand to get a table.

Unregistered
03-16-11, 02:52 PM
Like the song said: "Nice Fly For A White Guy!"

incredible fail