PDA

View Full Version : Wish Token

harobeda
04-25-17, 10:56 AM
If you get the Wish Token then you'll need to use it within a week after the 'Make a Wish!' event ends. So, if you get it, please make your wish! :D

Note: You will need to Hatch your Wish Dragon to get your token.

So, to get one wish token we have to craft a wishing well and get the Wish Dragon. The well is easily crafted (get the Seeker dragon, send on quests to get one of each balloon color, then craft). The Wish Dragon is the grand prize in the current tales.

We can use the wish coin just once to get ONE of the following:
3 Farm boosts (which must be a 10X since that's the only one I'm currently maxed out on and it won't let me craft it even if I had the token)

15 adventure tickets (gold tickets)

Supreme Dragon

Pretty nice options!

katali119
04-25-17, 11:17 AM
I have wanted the Supreme dragon since I first saw it (just the other day in a tournament lol) so woo!

amerirish
04-25-17, 12:03 PM
Here are Supreme Dragon's stats:

Rarity: Ultra Rare
Type: Gemstone Rainbow Black
Habitat: Gemstone Prairie, Rainbow Road, Black Sands
Available at: Level 41
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Incubation: 23 hours
Exp Gained: 1,740 Exp

LilliDee
04-25-17, 01:10 PM
Well, that's hugely disappointing. I already have a Supreme dragon from a previous event. I don't do Bingo so I don't have a ticket temple and I average over 500,000 food so boosting my farms is no big deal to me. Whoopie!

harobeda
04-25-17, 03:12 PM
Well, that's hugely disappointing. I already have a Supreme dragon from a previous event. I don't do Bingo so I don't have a ticket temple and I average over 500,000 food so boosting my farms is no big deal to me. Whoopie!

If I were you, I'd still opt for the farm boosts- you can save them for a future time when you're low on food, or just want your farms to clear quickly.

Clark_Wayne
04-25-17, 05:31 PM
i wonder if we can keep the wish token for another time or it will disappear if we don't use it

harobeda
04-25-17, 06:30 PM
I've been wondering the same thing- maybe Kooky can find out how long after we get the token we have to use it.

kooky panda
04-25-17, 06:34 PM
I will see if I can find out!

harobeda
04-25-17, 06:37 PM
I will see if I can find out!

Awesome!! Thanks Kooky! :)

JustKay
04-25-17, 08:51 PM

You still get a Wish dragon... it's a bonus so it's not like it's not worth the effort to finish the Tales :) Having two Supreme dragons isn't a terrible thing. If you really don't want to spend your token, then you can keep it too as a memento in your storage... maybe this will be a recurring thing and a future event/tales might allow you to redeem the unused token for something else. This is a BIG IF though so only take this risk if you don't mind ending up with a useless token.

jbyn4e
04-25-17, 11:09 PM
@kooky

Is this all options if we finish tales and get token? No other surprises, like do after that something else and make a wish - choose from one of random dragons (e.g. gold type)?

maryamhjm
04-26-17, 12:33 AM
Not really a good balance, 1 supreme dragon against 15 gold tickets or 3 speed up boosts. It is better than nothing of course but the supreme dragon is worth way more than the tickets or boosts offered if you already have the supreme.stellar aurora is 125 tickets and I think supreme is much nicer and better.

amalsaba
04-26-17, 12:50 AM
Lol I understood it completely different...... wishful thinking. I thought by having the wish dragon we will be able to craft golden tickets regularly �� obviously far fetched.....

FlatFoot
04-26-17, 09:39 AM
If you get the Wish Token then you'll need to use it within a week after the 'Make a Wish!' event ends. So, if you get it, please make your wish! :D

Clark_Wayne
04-26-17, 10:07 AM

thx for the info :)

JustKay
04-26-17, 04:16 PM

I guess that makes sense. The wish goal is only active for 17 days. Thanks for taking the time to confirm it. Is the token just going to disappear or can we keep it in our storage as a memento?

katali119
05-01-17, 12:31 PM
Supreme Dragon says he's available at level 41, although in the Spell shop on my baby account (level 28) it seems like he would be available with the wish token. Could a mod please tell me whether I need to raise the account to level 41 or not to get this dragon please, as that might be a bit tight time wise!

Hartoled
05-01-17, 01:02 PM
It's a gift, or bonus, or whatever, so no complaints. I think the Supreme Dragon's type attributes are awesome. I have an epic Stellar Aurora, and he comes in handy, from time to time. Who wouldn't want one?

I never noticed that he was only available to level 41 and above players, before. I'm not sure that's why I didn't get him sooner, though.

JustKay
05-01-17, 04:53 PM
Supreme Dragon says he's available at level 41, although in the Spell shop on my baby account (level 28) it seems like he would be available with the wish token. Could a mod please tell me whether I need to raise the account to level 41 or not to get this dragon please, as that might be a bit tight time wise!

This could be a legitimate problem as you may not have a Black, Rainbow or Gemstone habitat to put him into if you are a much lower level. I can't remember the limits for those types. You can't even use the stable as if they haven't changed anything, then you cannot hatch dragons straight into the stable. You have to put them in a habitat first, then into the stable. As a craftable, you can't just keep the egg in storage until later.

Maybe it was just one of those things the game/event designers missed. It would be pretty sad to get your Supreme dragon only to have it sit stuck on your only nest. That's a game ****er. The sadder news is that the only likely solution would be to make the Supreme dragon option not available to players under level 41 :(

EDIT: Gemstone is available at level 7 so you should be good! There are going to be some [] baby accounts pretty soon!

katali119
05-02-17, 01:26 AM
Yes I have a gemstone habitat so no worries there, and the black one is definitely available, though costly, I remember being 2 of them below level 20 on my main account before stopping trying to get a coral lol

Patsadie1230
05-04-17, 06:18 AM
I finished the Make A Wish challenge and got the dragon, but I did not get a wish token. What do I do??

Anaboe
05-04-17, 10:00 AM
I finished the Make A Wish challenge and got the dragon, but I did not get a wish token. What do I do??

Did you hatch the Wish dragon? You need to hatch it before you get the token.

I really dislike this thing: in order to have enough room left, I never hatch any of the dragons I recieve as an egg. At this moment I have over 150 (mostly unique) dragons in storage, and I would have liked Wish to stay there too, but now I'm forced to hatch him.

And that all for 15 Bingo-tickets, because I already have the Stellar Aurora, and don't want or need the farm-boosts (I have over 2,100,000 food).

jbyn4e
05-04-17, 10:47 AM
because I already have the Stellar Aurora
You ment Supreme?

Florr06
05-04-17, 11:00 AM
Wish is in storage! :D Will be hatching her and making my wish when a nest frees up.

belarica
05-04-17, 01:22 PM
Wish is hatching. I have Supreme, so I will be taking those farm boosts and going to town with upgrapes :)

retseho
05-04-17, 10:54 PM

Can I gift the Wish Token to someone who tried but could not finish this DT?

mm, will the token work with just the wishing well?

JustKay
05-04-17, 11:00 PM
Surprisingly I had an easy time with the 4 wins with seeker challenge. I prepared by leaving a Black Blue L12 SRare in the Arena. Beat that first try. Got a gemstone type with some elemental weaknesses, then got a black diamond L10 which went down first try, and then another Black Blue L11 Rare to finish it off. Almost felt like the arena was giving me the right weakness dragons.

Hatching the Wish now and am going for Supreme. I have one in storage, but out of all the prizes, that is the one that I cannot easily get any other way. Having two of this Ultra Rare might come in useful one day against the increasing roster of other non-diamond ultra rares in the game.

JustKay
05-04-17, 11:03 PM
Can I gift the Wish Token to someone who tried but could not finish this DT?

A commendable gesture but am afraid the answer will be no. It's not possible to transfer anything in storage between DS accounts.

amerirish
05-05-17, 05:35 AM
I wonder if we will be receiving any more Wish Tokens as prizes in the future. I gave up on Bingo a very long time ago so only have 5 tickets. If I trade this token for 15 then I have 20. I don't want to do that if there's no possibility of getting more in the future. I also don't use boosts so I'm having a hard time deciding what to do with this "gift".

Den8137259
05-05-17, 06:44 AM
★ I'll go for the supreme drag (: ★ it will be my second one tho (: ★
★ anyway thanks for the wish extension of 17 days, very well intended, ty S8 (: ★

katali119
05-05-17, 07:05 AM
Turns out you can get the Supreme at a low level, my level 30 account has just crafted it. Shame that in the minute it took to craft, I lost concentration enough to put a 20 hour Island on the one and only nest. On the plus side, I didn't muck up that badly during the tales lol! So I have to wait another day to see the awesome egg, and then however long for the dragon, but I don't have to ridiculously level up my account just for it, so I might still get another low levels tales out of it :D

Den8137259
05-05-17, 07:42 AM
★ supreme drag takes like 24 hours to hatch, that prolly explains why the 7-day extension is provided for this wish ★ (:

★ btw since the Leaderboard event gonna start soon, I would suggest keeping it in nest n use it for bonus hatching :D ★ Good Luck to all (: ★

DMVdoll
05-05-17, 10:52 AM
I just hatched my wish dragon, got the coin, but all of the prizes r gone from the Spell shop

I hope this is a glitch that will be fixed shortly

EmmaLedger95
05-05-17, 10:53 AM
I hatched my Wish dragon and the goal moved to the "make a wish" portion, but I no longer have the options to craft any of the items as they have disappeared from my crafting. Also, the wish token is not in my storage. Help?

WindShepherd
05-05-17, 10:54 AM
I got the invite to choose, but the button is dead. And there are no choices in the spell shop. And yes, I hatched the wish dragon and have 2 wells. Can anybody help with this? (And I can't see the token either, although the game acknowledges it)

fairytaleprincss
05-05-17, 10:56 AM
I received and hatched the wish dragon and just received the token. The caretaker wish event calculator says I have 7 days to complete but there's nothing in the spell shop. If this event was tied to the make a wish event shouldn't the event timer be the same? Now I'm out of luck because I had no idea that the two events were on the same timer. I feel very shortchanged

Rosi890
05-05-17, 10:57 AM
I hatched my Wish dragon and the goal moved to the "make a wish" portion, but I no longer have the options to craft any of the items as they have disappeared from my crafting. Also, the wish token is not in my storage. Help?

The same thing just happened to me! Hatched my wish dragon and no token and all options to make a wish are gone from the spell shop.

PeppiVille
05-05-17, 10:58 AM
Me too! I hatched with the start of the LB and now no wish token options are in the spell shop. :confused:

EmmaLedger95
05-05-17, 11:01 AM
I got the invite to choose, but the button is dead. And there are no choices in the spell shop. And yes, I hatched the wish dragon and have 2 wells. Can anybody help with this? (And I can't see the token either, although the game acknowledges it)

Yep, my button is dead also.

athena238
05-05-17, 11:13 AM

The same happened to me, I hatched the wish dragon and did not receive anything. I went to my craft and everything is gone from the event. How can I craft a wishing well when its gone?

moonchild1987
05-05-17, 11:17 AM
I got a splash screen that said something like "have an epic naga and you will get all sort of slithering friends." What exactly does that mean? Lol

JM90Gurl
05-05-17, 11:17 AM
Has it been a week since the Make a Wish event finished? Because everything is gone from the spell shops no wishes left

Den8137259
05-05-17, 11:18 AM
★ ... that prolly explains why the 7-day extension is provided for this wish ★ (:

★ hope the bug is fixed in time or give us a further extension on TOP of the existing 7-days (: ty ★

Anuisia
05-05-17, 11:18 AM

The same thing has happened to me!

kooky panda
05-05-17, 11:20 AM

I will flag this over.

sagreeless
05-05-17, 11:22 AM
Oh yes, include me in this glitch. I have the option of making a wish , but unable to craft the dragon I want to, supreme dragon. Please please fix this.

katali119
05-05-17, 11:23 AM
Yep, same. Did someone break it?

dragonwhispereri
05-05-17, 11:28 AM
What button are you talking about? Do you get it once you hatch Wish dragon? Mine will hatch in less than 10 minutes so should I wait?

bellawywy
05-05-17, 11:33 AM
Instructed to go to spell shop after wish dragon hatched to choose wish. None of the three items are in the spell shop anymore. What's happening?

amerirish
05-05-17, 11:33 AM
Chiming in here - I have the screen to make my "Wish" but no crafting options in the Spell Shop :(

kooky panda
05-05-17, 11:35 AM
What button are you talking about? Do you get it once you hatch Wish dragon? Mine will hatch in less than 10 minutes so should I wait?
I would wait to hatch until we hear something on this.

DragonPhoenix6
05-05-17, 11:35 AM
Same here in both my islands, I can not craft the 15 tickets I chose with my tokens :( hope S8 fixes this bug soon

kooky panda
05-05-17, 11:36 AM
The team is looking into this and we should have a fix soon. Hang tight guys!

katali119
05-05-17, 11:37 AM
I would wait to hatch until we hear something on this.

Oh no, if we've hatched it already will we not be able to get our wish?! :'(

kooky panda
05-05-17, 11:47 AM
This has been fixed!!! Try force closing and restarting your game. Let me know if you are still not seeing the items in the craft shop.

random59
05-05-17, 11:49 AM
Just went to craft the boosted food, only received 1 boost instead of 3:mad:

Restarted and now have the 3:o

[S8] Elsa
05-05-17, 11:49 AM

You will, it's retroactive.

kooky panda
05-05-17, 11:56 AM

Note:

LocalNews
05-05-17, 11:58 AM
I have the same problem as others have stated. Once I hatched the Wish Dragon just now, I got a popup to choose between three gifts in the spell shop. All options are now gone plus when I checked my storage, there is no wish token.

Please help. I spent extra gems to get the Wish Dragon to get the 15 extra tokens so I could craft my Gold Horizon. I even used a hatching speed up to get Wish hatched so I would be able to craft my Gold Horizon dragon. I feel I wasted a lot of assets for nothing.

Anuisia
05-05-17, 11:59 AM
It's fixed. Supreme is on the nest!

kooky panda
05-05-17, 12:11 PM
I have the same problem as others have stated. Once I hatched the Wish Dragon just now, I got a popup to choose between three gifts in the spell shop. All options are now gone plus when I checked my storage, there is no wish token.

Please help. I spent extra gems to get the Wish Dragon to get the 15 extra tokens so I could craft my Gold Horizon. I even used a hatching speed up to get Wish hatched so I would be able to craft my Gold Horizon dragon. I feel I wasted a lot of assets for nothing.
Please try force closing your game , then check your craft shop again.

Rak1357
05-05-17, 12:46 PM
How do u get a wish token? I got one as soon as I finished the quest but I am not finding any option anywhere to get more wish tokens.

Rak1357
05-05-17, 12:51 PM
Is it like you get one wish token per day?

Florr06
05-05-17, 01:19 PM
No, you only get 1 Wish token, after hatching the Wish dragon.

Hartoled
05-05-17, 06:24 PM
Thank you for the Supreme Dragon, S8! He's already a lovely level 7. I'll Raise him up to Epic after a bit more farming.

Den8137259
05-05-17, 06:47 PM
Thank you for the Supreme Dragon, S8! He's already a lovely level 7. I'll Raise him up to Epic after a bit more farming.

★ I am assuming the token bug solved? looks like he has from Hartoled's post (: ★

CuteTali
05-05-17, 09:45 PM
Yet another adventure story that I haven't finished because of the ridiculous amounts of food required to play these story books, so no wish token for me :-/

themusicloverme
05-06-17, 01:03 AM
Yet another adventure story that I haven't finished because of the ridiculous amounts of food required to play these story books, so no wish token for me :-/

same 😒🙄

kureka
05-06-17, 01:58 AM
i spent 16 golds for this Tail to skip the arena cooldown :p

sharbuch
05-06-17, 03:37 AM
I didnt even get the chance to finish this one so i missed out on the wish dragon and the suprem dragon it bull ive never finished any of them and i pkay it twice a day. They dont give us enough time to do the events.

Florr06
05-06-17, 07:18 AM
I've made my Wish for the Supreme dragon, he's on the nest now ;)