PDA

View Full Version : Selling Storage Items

Tiamat68
04-25-17, 10:56 AM
Sorry if this topic is already somewhere. I looked but couldn't find it. Anyway, my suggestion - -

Could it be made possible to sell items in storage right from storage? That would be a great help for players who have been playing a long time and have many multiples of items in storage. To have to place, say 16 Jolly Roger Tiles just to just to sell them is tedious. Place, place, place.....click, click, click....sell, sell, sell... My storage has way too much in it. I would love to be able to delete or sell it easily. Thanks for reading this.

greeneyedalexa
04-28-17, 02:15 PM
+1. I would really like to sell at least 80% of the stuff from storage. I don't need the money, just don't like the clutter and half of the deco stuff. And it's slowing the game and the phone, when you're trying to find something there. Would appreciate an option to sell or delete items straight from storage, as deleting one by one over 500 tiles, I will never use, is horrible.

Serendipity1110
07-25-17, 01:35 AM
I came here to ask for the same feature.

I have won so many awful decorations and floor tiles that I will NEVER place anywhere. I barely have enough room for my habitats as it is, I can't waste any space on stone paths, trees or other random stuff. It's totally cluttering up my storage and I can't find the important things (animals, habitats) anymore. I'd be happy just to be able to delete everything I no longer want.

And the same goes for Dragon Story and Castle Story, by the way.