PDA

View Full Version : Why some ovens have no recipes on them

Tamichanel
04-23-17, 08:04 PM
My rainbow oven, yoga stove and honey mixer are blank. All the recipes have disappeared. I've had these ovens for a long time and they used to have recipes. Last summer 2016 I was too busy to play for the months of June, July and August and when I started playing again, the ovens were empty. Also some recipes on my white oven have disappeared like the mochi ice cream, the soccer cake pops, the wagashi and few others. The same goes for the drink mixer also. I am playing on Android.

Jojocl141587
04-23-17, 09:07 PM
My rainbow oven, yoga stove and honey mixer are blank. All the recipes have disappeared. I've had these ovens for a long time and they used to have recipes. Last summer 2016 I was too busy to play for the months of June, July and August and when I started playing again, the ovens were empty. Also some recipes on my white oven have disappeared like the mochi ice cream, the soccer cake pops, the wagashi and few others. The same goes for the drink mixer also. I am playing on Android.

What edition of BS are u playing? For a while I was on the most recent Valentines edition and didnt have those either and I switched to the regular edition that was updated in December and I have access to those recipes and those three appliances show recipes on them for me

Rynetory2
04-24-17, 04:52 AM

Welcome to the forum. :) Can you check your regular version as suggested above? Please let me know if you're still having issues. Thanks.

Tamichanel
04-24-17, 02:55 PM
I am playing the regular edition. I've never downloaded the Valentine's edition. I've been playing for about 3 years

Tamichanel
04-24-17, 03:32 PM
I just checked and I am playing the regular edition. I believe it is 1.6.0.2 version

Rynetory2
04-24-17, 09:46 PM
Can you reinstall your regular version (1.6.0.2g) and check again? If they are still missing, you can contact Support: support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) so an agent can check your game. Thanks.

See here (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?95187-ANNOUNCEMENT-Contact-Storm8-Support-via-Form) for steps on how to contact Support.

Tamichanel
04-25-17, 06:39 AM
I reinstalled it twice and I have the same result. I'll contact support as you suggest I do.

Rynetory2
04-25-17, 06:45 AM
Sorry it didnt work, was hoping it would for you. :( The Support Agent will be able to investigate on your account and help you further. Thanks.

Tamichanel
04-25-17, 08:08 AM
Thanks for your help! ☺

Rynetory2
04-26-17, 09:34 PM
You're very welcome! Hope you'll get your recipes back soon. :)

Tamichanel
06-24-17, 06:28 PM
I contacted storm8 and they're telling me that they don't handle this kind of situation. So where do i go from here?

I contacted storm8 and they're telling me that they don't handle this kind of situation. So where do i go from here?
My original message is posted on the first thread.

Rynetory2
06-25-17, 08:20 AM
Send me your ticket number via private message (https://forums.storm8.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=139069) and I'll see if someone can help to confirm your case.

Tamichanel
06-28-17, 06:15 AM
Ok

Rynetory2
06-28-17, 07:00 AM
Thanks, got it. I've passed it in and will reply you via private message when I've more news.

Tamichanel
06-29-17, 11:00 AM
Ok, thanks

Rynetory2
06-30-17, 01:58 AM
Sent you a pm before your above post. Check your pm box. :) Lets take this via pm. Thanks.