PDA

View Full Version : New Day

ProudMemawx3
04-22-17, 11:07 AM
Question 1: I'm confused . . . when I log in first thing in the morning there is a pop up with Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, and Day 4 with corresponding gifts. Why after Day 4 does it start back with Day 1? I would think it would be Day 5!

Question 2: What time is considered a new day? 12 midnight until 11:59 pm? I have asked for things first thing this morning and haven't received anything back yet and I know the players I've asked for things are playing because they have asked me for things!

Thank you!

tinacapobres
04-22-17, 12:01 PM
Question 1: I'm confused . . . when I log in first thing in the morning there is a pop up with Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, and Day 4 with corresponding gifts. Why after Day 4 does it start back with Day 1? I would think it would be Day 5!

Question 2: What time is considered a new day? 12 midnight until 11:59 pm? I have asked for things first thing this morning and haven't received anything back yet and I know the players I've asked for things are playing because they have asked me for things!

Thank you!

I do not have an answer for your question number 1. I never asked and I never mind. One thing I know is, it has always been like that to some games I play I guess. It's like earning a loyalty price for coming back each time. Example, you log in into your bakery today you get the 1st day price and when you log in tomorrow you get 2nd day price and so on. But, when you missed the second day and comes back on the third day you go back to only getting the 1st day price. Each day price is always different and as new day comes the price always gets higher.

To answer your second question. Reset for new day depends on your location. Reset for the new day for me is 3pm in the afternoon exactly 12 hours ago now. Just count 12 hours backwards, that is your reset time for the new day.

Jojocl141587
04-22-17, 12:04 PM

Thank you!

The server time resets at 12am Pacific time

ProudMemawx3
04-22-17, 12:16 PM
I'm Eastern Standard time so when it resets at midnight Pacifc time then it is 3 am my time?

tinacapobres
04-22-17, 12:23 PM
I'm Eastern Standard time so when it resets at midnight Pacifc time then it is 3 am my time?

Eastern Time is 3 hours ahead of Pacific Time. So, yes. Your reset time is at 3am.

Jojocl141587
04-22-17, 12:28 PM

Yep that's right

Jojocl141587
04-22-17, 12:31 PM

It's possible that you could also have neighbors that are in other countries too so that would play a factor in how quick your gift requests get answered

ProudMemawx3
04-22-17, 12:40 PM
Thanks for all the help . . . appreciate it!

kayjco
04-23-17, 07:05 AM
1. I think it's just a reminder that you get something for logging in. I wondered why it didn't count the days correctly when I started playing, too. Why have a tally if it's not actually counting? Makes no sense, but that's how it is.

2. If you're in Eastern time, it resets at 3 a.m. If you're a George Thorogood fan, that's when the clock on the wall say three o'clock. �� That's the new day in the game, when everyone may begin sending gifts and tipping for the new day.