PDA

View Full Version : Bingo

kitthecat
04-22-17, 07:15 AM
Anyone having trouble with the bingo on IOS ?

After an update this morning, my game keep refreshing after I finished a bingo challenge, after it refresh, the challenge I finished few second ago become expired.

kooky panda
04-22-17, 01:56 PM
Please try force closing and restarting your device. When entering your game after being away, try collecting some coins before completing any bingo items.

kitthecat
04-22-17, 06:43 PM
Tried force close countless times, reset device countless times, delete game and reinstall again, same thing happen. There is one challenge "Play with one community dragon", which I finished just keep refresh to "Finish" stage, although I collected it countless times too. The next challenge I finish after this particular challenge will become expire after the auto refresh, and the "Play with one community" challenge will be back to "Finish" stage again

kooky panda
04-23-17, 11:52 AM
Tried force close countless times, reset device countless times, delete game and reinstall again, same thing happen. There is one challenge "Play with one community dragon", which I finished just keep refresh to "Finish" stage, although I collected it countless times too. The next challenge I finish after this particular challenge will become expire after the auto refresh, and the "Play with one community" challenge will be back to "Finish" stage again

Are you sure you are visiting a community member and not a neighbor?

kitthecat
04-24-17, 07:03 AM
Are you sure you are visiting a community member and not a neighbor?

😑Of course I'm sure that I did what the challenge requested.

Problem I having is not that I cant finish the challenge,.....

Problem is, the game keep refreshing itself after I collected the 10 points from this challenge, and after the refresh, this challenge will go back to the stage before I collect the point

kooky panda
04-24-17, 09:13 AM
Of course I'm sure that I did what the challenge requested.

Problem I having is not that I cant finish the challenge,.....

Problem is, the game keep refreshing itself after I collected the 10 points from this challenge, and after the refresh, this challenge will go back to the stage before I collect the point

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8. (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us) for assistance with your game.