PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: General Suggestion thread

Pages : [1] 2 3

SpiritWind00
04-19-17, 06:52 PM
Is there an item or building or decoration or feature you would like added to the game?

https://i.imgur.com/WyTl8O5.jpg

Reminder: feedback must follow the forum posting rules (https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?6-Forum-Rules-amp-Policies).

huntiw396
04-19-17, 10:03 PM
Would like to see the rewards for events in line with the effort needed to complete the event. This community event has no incentive to complete the tea party to level 10. That is disappointing.

GlvtenFree
04-20-17, 01:18 AM
an option in our inventory to delete items from past events such as unused worms and things that cannot be placed on the board would be nice.

adekil40
04-20-17, 01:34 AM
A side goal in all events where the reward is to have a free single level upgrade to any of the events buildings (at any level)

And considering most events nowadays requires Gems to be spent, there should be more Gem rewards

cavegirl1
04-20-17, 01:39 AM
Features
- the option to store some of the buildings we can't currently store
- improved tab usage in inventory
- increase level from 50 with increased energy cap
Building
- if we are not going to get expansions, then create a type of building, 3x3 footprint only :), we can buy / build that allows to have a number of similar type buildings stored but available in there to be used, e.g. Somewhere we can put all our mines, or all the elven items (outpost, reliquary, apothecary) etc, freeing up some of our precious space.
Item
- some new adventures or trades that use items we collect that currently aren't used for much
- some different items we can gift. I think (?) during events previously we could gift event items so that would be good too

rulerofjennyville
04-20-17, 04:03 AM
The love shack

dragoniakingdom
04-20-17, 04:55 AM
A search button for the inventory,type in item your looking for i.e. Pond & it takes you to the item. As it now you have to go through numerous pages until you find what you are looking for.

dipwid
04-20-17, 07:16 AM
How about a rune exchange: we could call it the elven trading shop, and it could be a 2x2 building. We could trade a certain number of runes for another type of rune. For example trade 20 bronze for a silver, or 10 silver for a gold. It would be nice to have it work in reverse as well, so you could "make change" and break a silver for 20 bronze.

PrincessCupOButter
04-20-17, 07:31 AM
Features:
--gem spend confirmation
--new adventures and new trades in the exchange
--working tabs in inventory (the search feature is an awesome idea!!)

Buildings:
--go back to having prize and event buildings with actual drops (other than coins) maybe even a chance of gems!
--Love Shack (this is a win/win. S8 could make money selling the building and alicorn parts, and many players would be happy to spend to have it!)

Decorations: Honestly, we have plenty of deco but no room to display it.
--the ability to 'stack' deco. For example, placing pets and carriages on pathways, and placing paths under gates. Placing plants, trees on the unused squares from building footprints.

General wish list:
--Back to the Story please!!!!
--expansions (let's head down to the glass encasement)
--barons tent updates
--fortune teller updates
--bring back the monster hunts
--more equitable trades with the elves
--NO MORE LEADERBOARDS!!!
--that S8 will actually listen to our requests and fill some of them.

I've already seen some wonderful ideas listed, and I'm sure there will be many more. I'm sure I'll think of others I'd like to see! Lol Mostly I hope to see some of them incorporated (or brought back!) into the game.

dragon2046
04-20-17, 07:33 AM
Go to the crown and if u are no longer doing the story line please just tell us that! :/

88silver
04-20-17, 10:16 AM
* Regular Monster Hunts again. If they were regular, I might be willing to buy the BeastBane display. As it is, all that would do is max me out on tokens that I can't use because the troll trader's hut won't do all the trades off season.

* Storyline. You keep giving us back to back events that are huge energy hogs, leaving no time for us to actually use energy to collect from our "prizes". If you spaced the timed events with storyline, then we could actually have energy to spare.

* Expansions.

* Go back to having fully upgraded event buildings that will drop items and not just coins.

* Please, please please, no more animals!

* Raise the level max from 50, and with it, raise the energy cap from 40.

* We have a few items that will drop various glues. Could we have some items that drop various beams?

* Update the gifting options.

AuntyRose32
04-20-17, 11:23 AM
- Monster Hunts: bring them back.
- Main Story Line: go back to.
- Increase Level Cap: something to aim for.
- Increase Energy: please!
- More Time Between Events: too much going on all the time is stressful not fun.
- Expansions: room to build pretty Queen/Kingdoms.
- Drop Expasnion Tickets From Adventures: another source of expansion tickets would be great.
- Improve Inventory Tabs: have a search feature or delete feature or something.... anything, it's a hot mess right now.
- Improve Request System: 5 days late responding to a nbrs request because it didn't come through isn't good.
- LTO: limited time offers on old content would be nice.
- Coin Only Buildings: stop with that, everything should have a good reason to collect from it.
- Smaller Footprints: some things are ridiculously big, watch the scale too please.
- Ability To Store Everything: trees, rock outcroppings etc.
- Gold Runes: what are they...hmmm, so few and far between, increase drop rate please.
- New Gifts: gold runes maybe...!

parlski
04-20-17, 04:39 PM
my wish list:
expansions.
main story line adventure.
better or different barons tent prizes.
monster hunt!
using that empty inventory tab for crops. my planting life would be easier.

finally, not having the same monotonous quests with impossible tasks for rubbish prizes that seem to generate more aggravation than enjoyment.
just sayin',..

cavegirl1
04-20-17, 05:00 PM
Some more from me

- more uses for runes, bronze runes in particular. Maybe some of the normal gem items could be bought for runes (and yes, I underhand it would need to be more runes than gems )
- make the daily trades useful (does anyone actually do any of these apart from the one for energy?)
- stop the animation of Nadina flying in and out which interrupts game play
- ability to find and visit a kingdom without sending an invitation
- show all sale items in one spot in the market so they are easier to find (maybe the Featured section). (Nearly missed out on half price rainbow arches ...)

(And obviously yes to story line, expansions, baron's tent prizes and monster hunts. But if S8 doesn't know by now that we want these ... what can I say)

flowerqueen007
04-21-17, 12:35 PM
Some more from me

- ability to find and visit a kingdom without sending invite

(And obviously yes to story line, expansions, baron's tent prizes and monster hunts. But if S8 doesn't know by now that we want these ... what can I say)

I dont agree with this one, as myself and two of my nbrs can attest, it can be abused. Only agree if there is an opt out for players who dont want to participate. I already post under my semi abandoned kingdom log in after being trolled under my main kingdoms login and once they get onto yr wall they have access to your neighbours, most players would not abuse this but there areone or two that will.

ktorewqas
04-21-17, 01:44 PM
settings: turn off/on animation - saving loading time, device battery etc.. ;)
Building: Love shack ;)
Building: Harvest pergola - one is not enough for me ;)
Neighbors - show who is inactive for at least month so we can shorten our neighbor list ;)
Baron's tent new Ali please ;)

bebitanuspuneper0864213579
04-21-17, 02:09 PM
Love shack ( in pack with real money or a event)

Monster hunt ( i think 3 or 4 per year is resonable)

update of Baron tent : preferable with ali ( old or new )

update Fortune teller

ability to craft energy pack-uri

ability to change the gold items between ( apples or eggs for nuggets, etc)

gem spend confirmation

a cap of 50 energy every 2 hours

cavegirl1
04-21-17, 06:34 PM
I dont agree with this one, as myself and two of my nbrs can attest, it can be abused. Only agree if there is an opt out for players who dont want to participate. I already post under my semi abandoned kingdom log in after being trolled under my main kingdoms login and once they get onto yr wall they have access to your neighbours, most players would not abuse this but there areone or two that will.

Yep, would make sense to have a setting to turn it off, similar to the quick invite

ktorewqas
04-22-17, 04:49 AM
Yep, would make sense to have a setting to turn it off, similar to the quick invitedoes the setting for quick invite work? I turned it off but the invite button is still there when I visit community ppl

cavegirl1
04-22-17, 05:00 AM
does the setting for quick invite work? I turned it off but the invite button is still there when I visit community ppl

It turns it off so it is not available when people visit you, so that they cannot send an invitation on to you. You will still see it in other kingdoms if they have not turned it off. Hope that makes sense :)

ktorewqas
04-22-17, 02:41 PM
It turns it off so it is not available when people visit you, so that they cannot send an invitation on to you. You will still see it in other kingdoms if they have not turned it off. Hope that makes sense :)thanks!

midninghtcm
04-22-17, 06:35 PM
My suggestion corresponds with most of the players above. I'd also like more craft, food, potion buildings. That would help a great deal. Or, if not that, then a trade of sorts where you can buy game items with coins (please just not gems unless its worth it and rare.) With the newest event, I thought it would've been great to say trade blue petals for red (I know that's not a great example but its just to get the point across.) Or have bundles to trade. We do trade with the elves, but there aren't a lot we can get back in return.

I'd love the monster hunt back too.

A Confirmation from S8 to say that they do hear out their players complaints, good wishes ect, would be very much appreciated.

Also, for the developers to stop setting unrealistic expectations during events and to stop the building, we pour our daily efforts in, dropping coins. I don't mind working hard in the game IF it's actually WORTH it.

Back to the storyline! Please. Please. Please. We've been drowning in events.

A bigger break time between events. We can barely gather enough resources before the next event pops up. Its not fun at all. Which takes prepping time out of the equation.

Lastly, a GEM CONFIRMATION button for the occasional finger slip. I've been a dedicated player for years, but I don't have money for the packages that's on CS. Unlike with Fantasy Story and Restaurant Story 2 where the gem packages are afforable at R40, CS, isn't. Thus I save months on end for a few gems and when my finger slips or I'm lured into a gem trap, its a tremendous loss to loose the saved gems.

I love the ideas above. They are all juat as good.

If S8 is reading this and they still CARE about their players then thank you for everything. I still love the game despite my rants at times. The original game I began playing a few years ago is one I'd love to see brought back to life. It meant so much more than today.

hagypagy
04-23-17, 07:10 AM
Why not set up an option to reopen old events!! :cool:

Perhaps gems, or a hard to obtain item, could reopen an old incomplete timed quest for a day.

Surely Storm8 would make revenue if players could access past events anytime they have the cash.

Maybe create a Hall Of Records or Time Portal building that accesses this option in the game.
New main story buildings are always great.

Also
Storm8 please return to the main storyline and release more expansions.
Baron's Tent prizes updates and Monster Hunts would be good too.

New permanent adventures and trades would also be great.

Missed out on the Wisteria House and Mansion so hope they'll become available again at some point.

UnkelFester
04-23-17, 07:55 AM
In addition to all the previously mentioned ideas...

The number of items that you have stored in your inventory needs to be listed next to each crop on the Plant menu. Sometimes I cannot remember which crop I am running short of when planting. This would save going back into the inventory to check before planting crops.

A quick scroll button to take you to the top or bottom of the menus for the Potion Shop, Magic Forge, Workshop, Kitchens, Barrack, Royal Exchange and the Keep. It's a pain to have to keep scrolling right down to some of the choices at the bottom of the lists.

Please S8 can we have more frequent constructive comments and feedback from the many questions asked on the forum? It feels as though nobody at S8 cares for developing CS anymore, and they are just regurgitating old ideas and formulas for each event.

ninjalejones
04-23-17, 08:13 AM
Aside from what most have mentioned, gem confirmation button, continued story line, expansions etc., the random drops in timed events need to stop. I don't really mind them in storyline quests but luck shouldn't be a deciding factor in whether a player manages to finish a timed event or not.

HuckleTown
04-23-17, 09:24 AM
Aside from what most have mentioned, gem confirmation button, continued story line, expansions etc., the random drops in timed events need to stop. I don't really mind them in storyline quests but luck shouldn't be a deciding factor in whether a player manages to finish a timed event or not.

Yes, yes, yes and yes!

AuntyRose32
04-23-17, 03:15 PM

Spot on.

PrincessCelestian
04-24-17, 05:35 AM
Okay. What's up with the new pop ups trying to get you to play any s8 game that you have once played again?!?! So don't like this. No I tried Clue and bingo and forest fantasy and I didn't like them. Hence why I deleted them. Please stop asking me constantly to play them again S8.

kendysek
04-24-17, 07:28 AM
- Gem confirmation button of course, main storyline and baron's tent prices update

- Building - some kind of trading building where we can trade items with neighbours :o

- Ability to delete older event items from inventory to keep it "clean" and organised (now it is owerfull mess)

- we don't need something completely new, but something that we can use items from nagas, purple hides, smaragds or topases, elvenite, boar pelt, adamant or some other quite "useless" items

Destiel0918
04-24-17, 11:56 AM
Okay. What's up with the new pop ups trying to get you to play any s8 game that you have once played again?!?! So don't like this. No I tried Clue and bingo and forest fantasy and I didn't like them. Hence why I deleted them. Please stop asking me constantly to play them again S8.

Agreed. Those new pop ups are awful - there should be option to get rid of them once and for all. Those who don't want to play will start to play the games they DO play even less.

Destiel0918
04-24-17, 11:58 AM
Some Alicorn like creature, which would perhaps drop like 1of hour unlimited energy - every week.

zoroak
04-24-17, 01:16 PM
Features:
--gem spend confirmation

Buildings:
--go back to having prize and event buildings with actual drops (other than coins) maybe even a chance of gems!
--Love Shack (this is a win/win. S8 could make money selling the building and alicorn parts, and many players would be happy to spend to have it!)

--the ability to 'stack' deco. For example, placing pets and carriages on pathways, and placing paths under gates. Placing plants, trees on the unused squares from building footprints.

General wish list:
--barons tent updates
--fortune teller updates

I've already seen some wonderful ideas listed, and I'm sure there will be many more. I'm sure I'll think of others I'd like to see! Lol Mostly I hope to see some of them incorporated (or brought back!) into the game.

All these on my wish list too! You read my thoughts!

And more new creatures to craft in the mythic research centre.

Gem items like the mystery dining table and bountiful table that drop feasts for adventures, or resource buildings like the golden mines.
Due to a lack of space/expansions, perhaps a fusion machine like the arboretum that can merge say 10 cows into one, 10 ponds or 10 farmhouses/cottages into one but allows multiple drops with 1 tap. At the moment, I've stored so many useful buildings and the kingdom is a zoo!

Quests that don't require monotonous grinding, setting alarms every 2h to collect and requiring so much energy that only people with herds of alicorns, bountiful resources and gems are able to finish easily. Yes you need people to spend money to support your games but if you can set your quests such that there is a bigger time gap, 6-8h between collections (some of us do work and can't play every 2h) and have gem resource buildings that actually have guaranteed drops of otherwise rare quest items, you will find there are people who will spend money on these resource buildings that will get them ahead in the quests.

sophiensissi
04-24-17, 01:32 PM
an option in our inventory to delete items from past events such as unused worms and things that cannot be placed on the board would be nice.

Perhaps allowing us to trade them in for something would be a good option too?

sophiensissi
04-24-17, 01:35 PM
Let us expand more. Some of us have been playing since the beginning and have been out of space for a long time. Why not let us expand to that last area with a gazebo looking thing in it? Did that just get dropped?

amerirish
04-24-17, 01:36 PM
I really, really need more expansion spaces :(

sophiensissi
04-24-17, 01:37 PM
Allow us to give up to 3 neighbors a gem each day, as a gift. Right now we can gift some boring items. Add a few items or gems to that list please.

HuckleTown
04-25-17, 12:45 AM
Allow us to give up to 3 neighbors a gem each day, as a gift. Right now we can gift some boring items. Add a few items or gems to that list please.

I'd like to gift more than 3 neighbors a day. Also, I don't want to lose the ability to gift a neighbor when "one neighbor did not receive the gift because they have received a max number of gifts today".

danzplace
04-25-17, 09:26 AM
Hi all,
Great ideas including expansions, main story line and Ali's in the tent. Though a love shack would be awesome too!

My wish is for a new space to explore and decorate. Since the port hasn't happened, I am hopeful the news cloud characters will allow us to visit their abode in the sky when the next adventure continues.
Have a great day!!!

maxiandtaz
04-25-17, 09:43 AM
My suggestion would be to raise the amount of energy that can be stored up from 2 hours to 4 hours that would be max energy 80 and would make these events a little easier for us low level players and we are not gaining much really except for the ability to store more energy for example when you sleep lol

BufftonHeights
04-26-17, 08:55 AM
Features that would mean a lot include raising the gifting limit, as well as the arbitrary level 50 maximum. A little thing that would help would be a scroll bar for neighbors. I have too many to visit in a single day, but it's so tedious if I visit A-M neighbors today, to have to keep scrolling down past the A-Ms to get to the N-Zs for tomorrow. Hope I explained that well enough. And I second what someone else mentioned about letting things be on top of our paths. Aanpa wants to go for a walk. :)

cyndora
04-26-17, 09:49 AM
travel through the glimmer gate to another kingdom , mainly for decorating purposes . since your stingy on expansions

no more ( like ever! ) requesting things from neighbors in ANY event.

all the money and gems i spent on all the USELESS buildings too have some form of FUNCTION .

story line

rulerofjennyville
04-27-17, 04:57 PM
It won't do any good, but the first thing they need to do is change the prizes in the baron's tent. They can use prizes they already have just change them.

The next thing they can do is give us events that can be finished by a reasonable amount of effort. If you have to check your game every two hours that's not a reasonable amount. Most of us have jobs. You want us to have jobs so we can buy your gems. If I need 500 teacups and you put up an offer for $9.00 for twenty teacups I'm not going to bother to buy it. Why would I buy something when I still won't win?

People are complaining about expansions. I still have a lot left but opening up more territory would make others happy. If you really want to improve the game make the glimmer gate an entrance to a new part of your kingdom you can pass through with more expansions. Maybe a winter kingdom. Lots of games have this feature.

Bring back popular past prizes like the love shack. Make the buildings you build in competitions drop more than coins. Make the community prizes drop something and not just be deco.

Give everyone that gem confirmation button they've been wanting.

nateryd
04-30-17, 12:32 PM
If we're doing an event, and we re getting prizes.. Can they actually be prizes for our time put in? Enough with the prizes all just dropping coins already! Everyone's out of room because you won't add expansions!!

MORE STORY LINE PLEASE!!!! I'm bored!!!

Oh yes, AND I paid for the fortune tent, could we have some new fortunes? I also paid for the cabbage hut, can that be updated aswell??? Preferably with NO cats and dogs??

rembetiko
04-30-17, 01:31 PM
If an item costs gems, I want to be able to sell it for gems, please.
New levels (to level 100) with additional energy (it is never enough anyway, even with 500 extra energy per week from alicorns)
repeat old quests so we can finish buildings we could not before (i am level 50 but would not mind doing the old stuff from 4 years ago again)
Let us expand again
Continue the beast slaying event, I still need lots of gold coins
Make inventory working the way it was intended
More energy or a love shack for building alicorns for everybody
Oh yes, and no more deco. Or, let us choose if we want deco items as prizes (in settings or individual)

HuckleTown
05-02-17, 12:14 AM
Spirit wind, could the ABC of General Information thread be a sticky? It took me a lot of looking to find what triggers Dire boars. I remembered being on that thread before but couldn't remember the name so I searched The Hub, stickies and game guides before I did a dire boar search. The correct thread was on the second page.

That thread has great information and it would be great to have front and center.

SpiritWind00
05-02-17, 12:51 AM
Spirit wind, could the ABC of General Information thread be a sticky? It took me a lot of looking to find what triggers Dire boars. I remembered being on that thread before but couldn't remember the name so I searched The Hub, stickies and game guides before I did a dire boar search. The correct thread was on the second page.

That thread has great information and it would be great to have front and center.
This thread is listed and linked in the contents page in the Hub in part B https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?75916-quot-THE-HUB!-quot-Everything-you-need-to-know-about-Castle-Story&p=1016351&viewfull=1#post1016351
The information is not updated and is well over a year behind in data. I've done hundreds of hours of work getting the inventory guide updated with the main story items. I know there are still gaps... This game has (what seems like) thousands of items. There also has to be control over how many places you need to go to find what you're looking for. Searching for threads or posts is tricky. If there are items of particular note, let me know and I'll add info in the main goal guide or the inventory guide, otherwise, the link is in the Hub. At this stage, I won't sticky it as its not current, that's why it's linked. Hope that helps explain...:) thanks.

stormie29
05-02-17, 02:34 AM
new recipes, new crafts in all crafting buildings that use all the items like dragon scales.

New realms to actually visit like the blythwood or the desert, the places we adventure to.

Tinks1950
05-04-17, 02:22 PM
Need expansion opportunities, I have so much in storage and need more room 🤗

smartblas1
05-04-17, 02:33 PM
The love shack, please, please, please

Eilonthay
05-04-17, 02:34 PM

This. I've wanted this since I started playing. I want this for ALL of the Storm8 games, but especially here. My inventory is a bloated, cluttered mess...poorly organized and full of event items I can no longer use. If not a way to delete the items, then some way to hide them.

PLEASE! This desperately needs to happen. It's hard to find anything anymore and the categories used to divide things up are not utilized very well!

rembetiko
05-04-17, 02:39 PM
I just wish we would get a white alicorn (dropping 40 energy once per week) instead of a horse as prize in the current event. And in events to come. This would at least make the whole event worth taking part in.

Eilonthay
05-04-17, 02:42 PM
Features:
--gem spend confirmation

Buildings:

General wish list:
--barons tent updates
--fortune teller updates

All these on my wish list too! You read my thoughts!

And more new creatures to craft in the mythic research centre.

Gem items like the mystery dining table and bountiful table that drop feasts for adventures, or resource buildings like the golden mines.
Due to a lack of space/expansions, perhaps a fusion machine like the arboretum that can merge say 10 cows into one, 10 ponds or 10 farmhouses/cottages into one but allows multiple drops with 1 tap. At the moment, I've stored so many useful buildings and the kingdom is a zoo!

Quests that don't require monotonous grinding, setting alarms every 2h to collect and requiring so much energy that only people with herds of alicorns, bountiful resources and gems are able to finish easily. Yes you need people to spend money to support your games but if you can set your quests such that there is a bigger time gap, 6-8h between collections (some of us do work and can't play every 2h) and have gem resource buildings that actually have guaranteed drops of otherwise rare quest items, you will find there are people who will spend money on these resource buildings that will get them ahead in the quests.

All of that. That would be really nice.

I would also like to see all of the old events come back...I haven't been playing since the beginning, so I've missed out on quite a few. I know I'm not the only one. And it would maybe give some of the people that already did them something else to do, provided they weren't blocked from doing so because of some quest completion history.

michelec357
05-04-17, 02:49 PM
I agree!

michelec357
05-04-17, 02:53 PM
I have run out of room... an expansion would be nice.
It would be nice have a barn to hold all of my cows, or a henhouse to hold the chickens... etc.

dipwid
05-16-17, 04:55 AM
I would like to see a forge boost added to the other ones we can craft.
general suggestion-If there is a request from neighbors during a timed event (I prefer not), please make it at the beginning so we aren't waiting on something we have no control over. It would be preferable to be collecting something.

wamboltia
05-18-17, 09:20 AM
I wish that all this stuff that we have to buy or craft to advance in events would actually do something useful after the event is over, besides drop coins!! Like those wisp lillies, guess where there are?...in my inventory with all this other useless junk.

kdgulle
05-18-17, 11:14 AM
I would like to see the main storyline again, that's why I started playing castle story in the first place. I love the mid evil theme. I wish it would get back on track.

But if you need to throw in all these other quest that have become boring and monotonous what I can't understand is why with each new quest we need to buy and upgrade a different building. Why not recycle the old buildings out can always change the drops. That give incentive to those that don't have the buildings or haven't completed them. It's boring collecting from 1 item every half hour, there is so much more you can do to incorporate all aspects of the game besides chopping rocks. Then you make the materials hard to get. I understand you want it to be challenging but we want it to be fun. If it's rare and we have a week to complete it let the item drop within the first 3 tries otherwise it really is unfair especially to the lower level kingdoms who have a lot to do. I know not every quest has to be done but for lower levels they can use some of the prizes to help along.
For example some tasks that might be challenging but fun.

Collect 100 hearts from other kingdoms. This is time consuming but fun, it can be both neighbors and community.

Make 25 peach cobbler now what do you need to make peach cobbler peach trees but instead of gems sell them for 5000 coins yes it's easy for long term players but it's doable for new kingdoms as well. Then we need oats well hay plus flour oats it's a new cooking craft. Then oats, peaches and water to make cobbler. It gives us different things to do.

Cows collect from 50 cows. Then have us do a milk and egg trade. Again it's something different. It helps the younger kingdoms out with getting permits.

Throw in an adventure too, if you make a quest 2 weeks waiting for an adventure for a day won't hurt while we are doing other things.

Also use items we haven't used in forever, minthril, adamant, rope, silver, make it a reasonable amount, give 40 silver again make it 75 for higher level players.

I know expansions are needed I know most devices won't be able to handle more expansions along with the decorations and buildings we will put out. Try to find ways to limit what's needed by clearing storage items out that aren't needed once you finish a quest. Like the badges. I know people try to collect as much as they can but older devices won't be able to handle much more. Another reason to quit adding buildings that aren't beneficial to the game.

Here are some of my suggestions. Again I just want to have a main story line with no time limits and you can finish at your own pace.

meme1098
05-18-17, 11:28 AM
I would like to see the main storyline again, that's why I started playing castle story in the first place. I love the mid evil theme. I wish it would get back on track.

But if you need to throw in all these other quest that have become boring and monotonous what I can't understand is why with each new quest we need to buy and upgrade a different building. Why not recycle the old buildings out can always change the drops. That give incentive to those that don't have the buildings or haven't completed them. It's boring collecting from 1 item every half hour, there is so much more you can do to incorporate all aspects of the game besides chopping rocks. Then you make the materials hard to get. I understand you want it to be challenging but we want it to be fun. If it's rare and we have a week to complete it let the item drop within the first 3 tries otherwise it really is unfair especially to the lower level kingdoms who have a lot to do. I know not every quest has to be done but for lower levels they can use some of the prizes to help along.
For example some tasks that might be challenging but fun.

Collect 100 hearts from other kingdoms. This is time consuming but fun, it can be both neighbors and community.

Make 25 peach cobbler now what do you need to make peach cobbler peach trees but instead of gems sell them for 5000 coins yes it's easy for long term players but it's doable for new kingdoms as well. Then we need oats well hay plus flour oats it's a new cooking craft. Then oats, peaches and water to make cobbler. It gives us different things to do.

Cows collect from 50 cows. Then have us do a milk and egg trade. Again it's something different. It helps the younger kingdoms out with getting permits.

Throw in an adventure too, if you make a quest 2 weeks waiting for an adventure for a day won't hurt while we are doing other things.

Also use items we haven't used in forever, minthril, adamant, rope, silver, make it a reasonable amount, give 40 silver again make it 75 for higher level players.

I know expansions are needed I know most devices won't be able to handle more expansions along with the decorations and buildings we will put out. Try to find ways to limit what's needed by clearing storage items out that aren't needed once you finish a quest. Like the badges. I know people try to collect as much as they can but older devices won't be able to handle much more. Another reason to quit adding buildings that aren't beneficial to the game.

Here are some of my suggestions. Again I just want to have a main story line with no time limits and you can finish at your own pace.

These ideas are great!
S8 gets great suggestions from players all the time but have yet to see any of them incorporated into goals.(except for maybe some animal suggestions) Instead they just recycle the same goals over & over with different buildings or animals. I think we have enough animals now anyway. We're becoming Zoo Story if we're not already...lol.

dipwid
05-25-17, 05:52 AM
How about a "poor man's" loveshack; a building similar to the love shack but one that allows us to craft parts for the daily alicorns. We could call it the alicorn barn. ⚔️

Den8137259
05-25-17, 05:58 AM
★ how about gifting 5 energies to players through the gift menu? ★ that would be awesome!! ★

PurpleScorpion76
05-29-17, 02:12 AM
Permanent not crazy timed events: I'd like to see more options of purchasing choices for Elven Runes, and crafting options for Arboreteum, Mythic Research Centre and the other crafting buildings. But mainly the first two as there's no point for a building if there are only a few options some other rune boosts would be good too, one for the forge, I'd also like to see different coloured inks in the potion shop and I'd still like to see a trade or use for all inks.

And I've always wanted to see tradesman / townspeople walkers i.e. Our carpenter, blacksmith, miner, maybe a milk maid.

dipwid
05-30-17, 08:16 AM
In the noble steed quest someone posted that they wanted a penguin and the chance to craft black and white dinner jackets. I'm submitting it here for their benefit. Perhaps we could tie it in with a winter event, and use our fish and build an igloo.

ktorewqas
05-30-17, 09:12 AM
I hope we can have anything that can drop blue fish or boar tusks lol

wamboltia
05-30-17, 12:13 PM
I think storm8 should slow down on these events. One doesn't end good and another one is starting up. People keep asking for a break from the madness. For a chance to progress on kingdom goals or restock on depleted items. I notice an awful lot of people begging for an expansion. Their kingdoms are stuffed full of all these event decorations and buildings they don't have room for anything else. I personally plan on taking a break from any events just as soon as this judgement gray thing is over. I have gamer fatigue from constantly having to babysit this game, if I have any chance of completing it...which still isn't a guarantee. Summer time is coming and people will be busy, going places and enjoying life. I love this game, not trying to sound complainy. I know they can't please everyone.

M4d4mL4sh
06-01-17, 01:11 AM
The energy requirement for this game is ridiculous. I'm only on level 9 and it's already irritating me. Energy quota should increase at every level and better yet be removed altogether. You can't achieve anything with an energy quota and can only play for short periods of time before you are depleted only to recharge and have the same issue all over again. You would have more players for a lot longer if something was done about this and players would spend more in the game. I don't think I will be playing for very long with this irritating issue. There isn't even an option to purchase unlimited energy.

AnnirasSweets
06-07-17, 08:49 PM
Regarding the Baron's Tent:

I think the rotation of the items should be more consistent. A great example is when the Alicorns are available in the tent. There are lots of players who don't get once chance at it while others are able to have a chance at it many times. Being that there usually 10 items available at any one time a simple rotation where on day one of the new items all players have item one in their tent, then on day two all players have item two in their tent and it would just cycle through to item ten then start back to item one.

I've been lucky enough to have several chances at the alicorns available but it's disheartening to read that lots of community members didn't even see it. One thing I've never read is that people are unhappy with the idea behind the tent. It's an excellent idea and a great value that people would even spend real life money for the extra cabbages if they felt they had a fair shot at the chance for their prize of choice.

HuckleTown
06-14-17, 04:13 PM
Hi Spiritwind, not sure where to put this but I think a poll should be done for the monster hunt. In my opinion, some questions could be:
Did you participate?
Were you happy with your progress?
Did you buy the energy pack?
Would you have bought energy packs if they had been offered more than once?
(I didn't fully understand monster hunts and timing/scheduling was a problem for me so I didn't purchase it and didn't realize just how helpful it would be. I absolutely would have purchased at least one if it had been offered again).
Did you craft atleast 1 Flyger?
If you didn't participate were you a: not interested
b. Or didn't have time?

Thanks for reading my opinions. There's been such overwhelmingly negative response to all the latest events, it would be nice to see if the poll mirrors the thread mood, and it would be nice to show S8 the forum members aren't, as a rule, negative.

SpiritWind00
06-14-17, 08:11 PM
I just added the poll - sorry, I didn't read new posts (ie, see this) till after I published the poll, however it looks like we're pretty much in sync! :) I'm planning on always having a poll available on the last day of an event. I'll keep fine tuning our questions too. Thanks so much for preparing some suggestions; I really appreciate it!

dthedragon
06-14-17, 08:20 PM
Man I see some good answers. Mine will probably get lost in the shuffle.

1) I would love a love shack. I know that's something I would pay actual money for.

2) The ability to sell buildings that were not completed during a special event. It's just taking up space in my inventory. I don't need another buildings for coins anyway.

3) I would like a gold nugget alchemy. I get stuck for a long time on quest that requires that.

4) Inventory management. At least be able to have things alphabetically.

5) Stack-able decor would be great. I have so many great things I can't display.

6) I would to see how often a neighbor plays. Kind of like on playstation, you can see when a friend last logged in. I have asking for stuff and get 5-10 replies back from people that are too casual for me.

babytweeties
06-19-17, 06:45 PM
Ok I read most of the previous request and I agree with the majority but what I really WANT is a way to get more GEMS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE and the amount of currency needed for these events are ridiculous.

Maybe we can use the same ways that we get them on FarmVille Tropic Escape. Maybe being able to send gecms to neighbors or spinning a wheel in some of these events you keep adding for us to finish. Which for me are completely undo-able because I have never been able to have more than 150 gems at a time. This current event "What Storm May Come" I took me over a week just to get the $450,000 to start it and now I need another $500,000 plus I need about 650 Gems to buy the items I need to complete just the first part. So if we can get some other ways to get more gems and money. That would be GREATLY Appreciated!!!!!!

So my requests/suggestions are: giving us some of the same ways for getting more gems and cash as we do on FarmVille Tropic Escape PLEASE

INSTEAD OF USING A BOAT TO SELL OUR CROPS AND KINGDOM ITEMS WE COULD USE THE MARKET PLACE.
AND
TO EARN MORE GEMS: WE COULD SEND SOME TO OUR NEIGHBORS AND WIN SOME IN THE BARON'S TENT.
OMG THAT IS AN AWESOME IDEA IF I SAY SO MYSELF

So please please take some time to consider some of the other suggestions and mine as well. Please please please

onejett72
06-20-17, 05:33 AM
Features:
--gem spend confirmation

Buildings:

General wish list:
--barons tent updates
--fortune teller updates

__________________________________________________ _______________________
I love a lot of these ideals quoted above And from others
But while your at it how about:

1) Expanding out towards the sea and mountains and to the Glass encased Crown maybe even creating space for the pirate ship I won on the pirate event, within the water by the Mermaid cove. Or create an island like Tortuga for the pirate tavern and its other pirate items.

2) Expand more on the Mermaid cove. Expand to the mountains so we can have a realistic scenic place to put our mines.

3) Make stackable deco, and allow for some of the permanent deco like (Forgotten Roost, Elven Outpost, Tablet of Tabernum, & Storage Cellar) Storable. Make the Elven Outpost removable or movable 酪

4) Make Elven runes exchange, your Elven Outpost rarely gives out gold runes. Ex. Make it where 5 Silver Runes would cost you 10 Bronze Runes, 5 Gold Runes will cost you 20 Silver Runes.酪

5) Either get rid of energy levels altogether or increase energy levels from 40 to +10 increments as your game levels increase. Along with buildings that supply energy.

6) If we are not going to get expansions, then create buildings, with a 3x3 footprint only that we can buy or build that allows to have a number of similar type buildings stored but available in there to be used, e.g. Somewhere we can put all our mines, or all the elven items (outpost, reliquary, apothecary) etc, freeing up some of our precious space.

7) Create some new adventures or trades that use items we collect from previous adventures that were leftover, that aren't being use currently. Or give the ability to delete them or sale-trade them.

8) Make animals and creatures rotatable 360 degrees like everything else.酪

cng500
06-23-17, 10:23 AM
I agree - I would also like to be able to store purchased buildings when they are still under construction similar to how you can store completed buildings.

cng500
06-23-17, 10:31 AM
GEMS - is there a reason there is no longer a video watching opportunity to earn gems? Like many players i have NO GEMS. there is almost no way to earn more which prevents a player from participating in some of the gameplay - such as at a recent event when buying a red petal producing flower was needed or to purchase the barracks or other buildings. Seasoned players may have built up more of a kingdom, but new players are shut out of game play from the beginning. How helpful is that for a game which promotes gameplay? If anyone else has comments or suggestions, please add to this idea. thanks in advance.

meme1098
06-23-17, 01:09 PM
Gems have a chance to drop from adventures.

babytweeties
06-23-17, 01:37 PM
GEMS - is there a reason there is no longer a video watching opportunity to earn gems? Like many players i have NO GEMS. there is almost no way to earn more which prevents a player from participating in some of the gameplay - such as at a recent event when buying a red petal producing flower was needed or to purchase the barracks or other buildings. Seasoned players may have built up more of a kingdom, but new players are shut out of game play from the beginning. How helpful is that for a game which promotes gameplay? If anyone else has comments or suggestions, please add to this idea. thanks in advance.

I believe that was a glitch because I sent in a report on this since I didn't have the videos showing in my kingdom also, and they fixed it. In regards to getting more gems I totally agree those of us that are newer and on lower levels have no way of even trying to play the current events that you mentioned. I wish they would allow us to gift them to our neighbors Or letting us earn them by completing tasks.

PrincessCelestian
06-29-17, 04:31 AM
Would love to see a reward for a timed event be something that drops $100,000 coins a day or even a coral reef so that we can move along with the new story line more quickly. Orange coral is my big hold up. Went through 3m coins in just the first few days. I would be okay with the timed event being quite difficult so that only dedicated players were able to complete it. If it's going to be difficult though there should be a big payoff.

larressawyatt
06-30-17, 11:21 AM
For those that visit neighbours and select by visiting the number of stars they have visiting first... It would be nice that you go to the last neighbour visited instead of to the beginning of your neighbours list.

larressawyatt
06-30-17, 11:22 AM
Why can we only gift to 3 people?????

EDIT: Hi, as this isn't a discussion thread, I'll help you here :) The 3 gifts is just a game mechanics. We all wish it were more, but it isn't. The good news is that the gifts you can send do change every now and then. You can receive 20, but that just means you need to juggle how you repay the gift which is also part of the fun of prioritising and negotiating! :) If you have a game question or want to continue discussions about gifting, please use the Help Me (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?91264-Help-Me!-Stuck-on-a-goal-or-have-a-game-question-Post-here!) thread. Thanks, SpiritWind.

daliamck89
07-03-17, 01:19 AM
I think we should be able to sell or delete un-usable items in "my inventory" from previous challenges. To help clear out our list or let us trade it in. For items we can use.

Dinatized
07-03-17, 01:19 PM
-being able to sell all the stuff you don't use
-sub tabes for the inventory ( animals, flowers, fruits and veggies.. stuff like that)
- being able to stash more stuff not just 90/90 buy maybe 200/200 or 999/999 just because it's alteady posssible
- being able to level up because now we are stuck at level 50 with 40 energy so it would be nice if we could level up and get more energy
- " are u sure you want to use gems? "

A7B92
07-04-17, 02:56 PM
Features:
--gem spend confirmation

Buildings:

General wish list:
--barons tent updates
--fortune teller updates

Well said. I agree completely.

brogansmom
07-04-17, 09:17 PM
I would like to see an option to resume expired events or complete events previous to when you joined the game. That is, something along the lines of a second quest book where you can pick and chose what quests you'd like to continue or pursue in an untied fashion. Then, those of us who are left with only half the rewards of a quest, or have missed the opportunity to earn special characters, buildings, animals, etc, can complete collections.

ebjooly
07-05-17, 01:45 PM
Features:
--gem spend confirmation

The 'gem spend' would completely get every vote I can give it. I had over 400 gems at one point and now have 50 because of fat/quick fingers :mad:

maryamhjm
07-15-17, 09:32 AM
All of the above and mostly the love shack, but also al other stuff that old players have and new players can't achieve because S8 stopped it. No energy cap on visiting neighbours. And more ways to achieve gems.

ipaddolo
07-16-17, 03:45 AM
search feature in the inventory and/or smaller categories (example: separate the tab "decorations" into nature, animals, buildings, walls, etc)

kiryuuku123
07-16-17, 10:40 AM
I would like the love shack, agree with the increase of energy for the higher lvl players, would like a change in the baron tent prizes I never got the alicorn last time which sucks and would love it. I would love to complete some of the old events such as the Halloween one where I can get the keep. For the runes maybe have a set item which gives gold runes like golden nuggets eggs etc for a gold rune, be able to craft more stables and hatcheries as 2 of each is the limit and sometimes events use them. Would like to continue with the main story. Definitely agree with the confirmation button tried clicking on an animal ended up clicking on the building and my gems went and sped up the building which I didn't want. Maybe a trade or a building that drops gems and expansion tickets would be nice. Fix the cabbage hut so that if you didn't want what was in the baron tent but had 3 cabbages carry it on over to the next day and build up the cabbages.

dipwid
07-16-17, 11:12 AM
In addition to the forge boost that I recommended earlier, I would like to see a craftable boost for the exchange and for the castle adventures. Cutting time or increasing productivity is critical for timed events.

PrincessCupOButter
07-16-17, 11:43 AM
I would like the love shack, agree with the increase of energy for the higher lvl players, would like a change in the baron tent prizes I never got the alicorn last time which sucks and would love it. I would love to complete some of the old events such as the Halloween one where I can get the keep. For the runes maybe have a set item which gives gold runes like golden nuggets eggs etc for a gold rune, be able to craft more stables and hatcheries as 2 of each is the limit and sometimes events use them. Would like to continue with the main story. Definitely agree with the confirmation button tried clicking on an animal ended up clicking on the building and my gems went and sped up the building which I didn't want. Maybe a trade or a building that drops gems and expansion tickets would be nice. Fix the cabbage hut so that if you didn't want what was in the baron tent but had 3 cabbages carry it on over to the next day and build up the cabbages.

I like the idea of being able to build more hatcheries and stables! The noble stable helps but an extra hatchery would be great.

Also love the suggestion of a building with a chance at gems and trade tickets or expansion permits. I know these would be rare but still great!

There actually are already 2 trades that give gems. The golden trade gives 5 and the delicious trade gives 1. (I think that's the name, my exchange is tied up right now) The cabbage hut does let you store up cabbages until you are ready to use them. Although once you start storing the tent no longer gives the three free per day. More info on this can be found in the barons tent section of the Hub.

I like the idea of guaranteeing gold runes as well. If not for certain items at least after a set amount of trades. I'd also like to see a shuffle option on the elf trades and on the barons tent for when we are unhappy with what is offered. Maybe one free shuffle per day and then charge coins or gems (or cabbages or runes) for extra shuffles.

jackylina29
07-18-17, 04:31 AM
I miss the sales with trade tickets and rainbow pots....please bring back

confuzzled88
07-19-17, 03:49 PM
need to have gem spend confirmation trying to save but keep spending accidently

MAnesi
07-20-17, 11:45 PM
It would be nice if we could sell items in storage that we do not want. Too many items cannot be sold; this keeps the storage too cluttered.

koalamama3
07-21-17, 08:45 AM
Yes, my thoughts exactly. Please bring back trade tickets, rainbow pots, and golden mine ASAP PLEASE!!

ShibuyaCloth
07-21-17, 09:12 AM
Yes, my thoughts exactly. Please bring back trade tickets, rainbow pots, and golden mine ASAP PLEASE!!

Trade Tickets - they never left
Rainbow Pots - wait for St Patrick event they come back nearly every year
Golden Mine - this one has become a recurrent one. Within a year it was there quite a few times.

hagypagy
07-22-17, 02:08 AM
Would love to see an item-duplicator building!!

ie - you place any decoration or material into the building for say 1 week , and it drops two of the item!
Maybe you could also place 5gems or 100,000 coins inside!

Destiel0918
07-23-17, 10:04 AM
Please get rid of those ridiculous 100 + days " instal this new game" pop ups. If we wanted the game - we would have downloaded one in 1 week. Making it pop up each time we open the game - we rather get annoyed and angry - by this point I have to resist to NOT download them and then leave them worst possible ratings - only to delete the game after that.

lilithinredfb
07-23-17, 12:40 PM
Hear-hear!! Advertising is one thing, this just looks desperate!

wiokro
07-24-17, 04:53 PM
Could we please have a 2 stage gem trap lol ? It is way to fast to loose hard earned gems to disappear on ones swipe of a finger... Totally not fair if you think on how long it is to earn them... Or it is only worth for S8 if we spend money on the game ? Level 50 player here

rembetiko
07-25-17, 12:56 AM
It would be nice if we could sell items in storage that we do not want. Too many items cannot be sold; this keeps the storage too cluttered.
Or, if all past timed events would be repeated so we could have a chance to use all those items.

rembetiko
07-25-17, 01:00 AM
Golden Mine - this one has become a recurrent one. Within a year it was there quite a few times.

Trade tickets can only be crafted if an open expansion exists. There is no reason why this should not be available all the time.

SpiritWind00
07-25-17, 01:06 AM
Trade tickets can only be crafted if an open expansion exists. There is no reason why this should not be available all the time.
No, permits can only be crafted if an expansion exists. You get trade tickets from the other exchanges. :)

rembetiko
07-25-17, 01:22 AM
No, permits can only be crafted if an expansion exists. You get trade tickets from the other exchanges. :)
Thank you for correcting, I mixed it up. Trade tickets are used to craft expansion permits. And this crafting is only available when expansions exist.

JojoMoonflower
07-25-17, 04:53 AM

I agree! Great idea! Please give us the option to remove unwanted items from our inventory. Another idea is to let these materials be used in upcoming events.

JojoMoonflower
07-25-17, 04:59 AM
I would like to have a very easy and very fun event every once in a while. Just as a relief quest from some of the really difficult events we have chosen to attempt.

ninichow
07-25-17, 05:05 AM
Could you add a "confirm" button for speed-up? I wasted a lot of gems by unintentionally speed-up.

A7B92
07-25-17, 08:09 AM
Could you add a "confirm" button for speed-up? I wasted a lot of gems by unintentionally speed-up.

I agree. I would like a confirm button for every gem expenditure. In addition to accidentally speeding-up a collection, I have also accidentally bought more energy when tap-tap-tapping to **** a beast and using up the last of my energy..the next tap trades gems for energy...which I would NEVER willingly choose to do.

maxiandtaz
07-25-17, 08:42 AM
I too would like a confirm button I have gotten caught in the gem trap way too many times the last time I accidentally clicked to gem sped my daily alicorn which of course I would not spend that many gems for energy and if I did it would be by buying energy not for a chance to get 4 energy it is a simple request to ask for confirmation but let's face it the amount of revenue that they will loose by giving us a confirmation button I don't see them really having any interest in adding a confirmation button which is a shame because it's so unfair

vickieonmaui
07-25-17, 12:08 PM
Would love to have the Love Shack come back!

ClaireEdwolf
07-25-17, 12:26 PM
I would love love love to have my kingdom on NIGHT MODE. I hate the sun passionately and I think I'm not the only king or queen here who is tired of staring at the bright sunlight in his or her kingdom everyday (yes I'm glued to the phone lol).

Would be great if you changed the brightness according to the player's time or simply just created a Night Mode button to switch on Settings.

Indryia
07-27-17, 08:36 AM
Would love to have the Love Shack come back!

Me too !
I first started to play exactly when they introduced Love Shack. I downloaded a pink icon CS.
But then I had to change my iPhone and for 10 months or so I used a Samsung. No android version of CS back then.
When I got back to iPhone I just started all over. I didn't really know at that time how to play this game and I was way behind, did a lot of mistakes, etc, so I though just to start a fresh game.
If I knew I wont get back Love Shack ....
And when I discovered on the forum which I wasn't really read at first, that you can recovery your old game, I was too advanced on this one to go back again ...
At least I was able to craft pink animals with those pink eggs earlier this year. Also bought some pink trees

Indryia
07-27-17, 08:40 AM
I will like the ability to organize myself the inventory. To be able to make more categories and subcategories ...

But what I will like the most for the inventory is at least a Search button !

cng500
08-10-17, 02:05 PM
anything to make gems - for whatever reason \i am not a selected member who has the opportunity to watch videos to generate gems and since you can't really go anywhere in events without having to purchases something with gems - what can I say - may need to stop playing

RealGoblinKing
08-10-17, 03:25 PM
anything to make gems - for whatever reason \i am not a selected member who has the opportunity to watch videos to generate gems and since you can't really go anywhere in events without having to purchases something with gems - what can I say - may need to stop playing

You can exchange items for gems in the Royal Exchange. :)

cavegirl1
08-10-17, 04:32 PM
Also this link in the hub has more info on other ways to get gems:
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79057-Nugget-6-Gems

Zirilka
08-10-17, 05:00 PM
May I suggest allowing us to upgrade magic school to level 6? All other upgradable buildings have level 6 save from the magic school. It would be nice to have them give us 12 instead of 10 energy too.

Destiel0918
08-11-17, 09:22 AM
Yes, please....They could even give us 10 levels - so final ones could drop 20 energy!

Destiel0918
08-11-17, 09:24 AM
Could we have more items which would drop feasts like Mystery Dinner table. Lately there are so many events, story books, leaderboards that more often than not it is nearly impossible to even collect crops even ONCE per day - since all energy is needed on the event. So it is starting to get REALLY hard to have enough meals to do adventures sometimes. Something which would drop Sweet feast, spicy feast and hearty feast - would be beyond appreciated.

peachtreeshoppe
08-11-17, 03:23 PM
May I suggest allowing us to upgrade magic school to level 6? All other upgradable buildings have level 6 save from the magic school. It would be nice to have them give us 12 instead of 10 energy too.

Ooo, that is a great idea!

Queenzod
08-19-17, 10:43 PM
I don't think there's a thread for this, but I want to give a shout out to the graphics people, especially over the last six months or so. Everything is cute and precise, great colors, great designs, fabulous attention to detail. Y'all really go the extra mile and you should be proud of yourselves! Thank you.

peachtreeshoppe
08-21-17, 05:58 PM
I've been enjoying many of the quests, challenges and storyline updates. Thank you! Today my "watch a video to earn a gem, sugar, flower, energy or two" was replaced by the "1, 2, or mystery" dialogue box. Um. Mystery means it can be anything so the 1 or 2 means nothing. I much prefer knowing what's coming or at the very least, be honest and show three potential prizes. Even if you come out with a single energy or 1000 coins it's better to see that as a choice than being duped by two fancy prizes.

koalamama3
08-22-17, 12:34 PM

What i want and meant is bring back the 100 trade tickets tat comes with 10 rainbow pots for $5, i think. I need a few expansion permits and it takes 30 trade tickets jus for 1! I bought it on my old device and used it to get the tinker camp. Appreciate the reply thou. 😁

ShibuyaCloth
08-22-17, 01:18 PM
What i want and meant is bring back the 100 trade tickets tat comes with 10 rainbow pots for $5, i think. I need a few expansion permits and it takes 30 trade tickets jus for 1! I bought it on my old device and used it to get the tinker camp. Appreciate the reply thou. ��

Just got my expansion permit #100 and my rainbow pots are in storage. I don't want to get a black banner telling I missed super prize, I have nearly everything maxed out! I would cry if I have an expansion permit converts into 15 coins.

MoonVillage3
08-22-17, 02:16 PM
a resource that drops ready made stone blocks would be handy. we're getting ready made wood beams from the treeple trees, but stone blocks don't drop anywhere.

madpe
08-25-17, 11:16 PM
So many great ideas!

Story line
Gem confirmation
New trades
Higher energy cap
More upgrades to wizard school
No more leaderboard events

And how about being able to store animals inside buildings? For example in the stables and/or hatcheries. Stored animals would give equal extra drops from said building while saving space and energy

scotslassuk
09-01-17, 08:09 AM
How about a "do you really want to spend Xamount of Gems?" I am sick of accidentally hitting a building or animal and it swipes my Gems without any qualms, yet when you go to BUY Gems it ASKS "Do you wish to purchase?" WHY can't we have the same instruction in the game? Surely it can't be that hard? It's either give us the Gem Comfirmation Button or am afraid I'm stopping buying!! It's always when I've accumulated quite a lot of GEMS I seem to hit a button that swipes 100 or whatever off me!! Really fed up with it!😡 Tnx for reading the Rant

MoonVillage3
09-03-17, 11:24 AM
riducing the 4x4 black shadow sphinx to 2x1 like the flyger beasts would be helpful so we could keep them on the board. as it is now.. it's too bulky to keep out.

raszy
09-06-17, 02:32 AM
Given the Monster Hunts this year it might be nice to have an event that would use up tokens for monsters that were never achieved. Maybe instead of getting tokens for a new monster (i.e. white flyger) you could use ?Monster tokens plus leftover tokens (i.e 70 unused Naga tokens) to create a Naga. Or 179 leftover White Flyger tokens + 21 ?Monster tokens to create a White Flyger.

Tinapb
09-06-17, 08:16 AM
Is it possible to please ask the developers if in this great game if they would put an 'are you sure' request when using purple jewels. I am constantly accidentally selecting 'speed up' when setting my craft buildings, etc, to build because it pops up as soon as you set the building and gets in the way of another craft building.
I have again, yesterday, used 4 valuable jewels when I didn't mean to. I am desperately trying to save for an apple tree to continue with my tasks.
Many thanks
Tina

HuckleTown
09-06-17, 04:13 PM
Is it possible to please ask the developers if in this great game if they would put an 'are you sure' request when using purple jewels. I am constantly accidentally selecting 'speed up' when setting my craft buildings, etc, to build because it pops up as soon as you set the building and gets in the way of another craft building.
I have again, yesterday, used 4 valuable jewels when I didn't mean to. I am desperately trying to save for an apple tree to continue with my tasks.
Many thanks
Tina

In the "Suggestions and feedback" section of the forum (not this thread) there is a thread dedicated to this topic. It hasn't happened yet but maybe if more players add to that thread....

It's so frustrating, two nights ago, I actually thought I wasted most of my gems. Turns out it wasn't me playing at 3 in the morning for an extra glimmer golem, but just a very realistic nightmare:|. I was terrified to open my game that morning. I still haven't made back the 65 I lost in a trap over a month ago.

slinksy
09-07-17, 02:45 AM
What about a feature where you can help your neighbors fight their monsters? They still get all the usual drops and benefits, but don't have to expand as much energy.

I often visit neighbors and see a monster on the board, which I would happily help to get rid of, but can't

MeganT87
09-07-17, 10:52 AM
Fortune teller updates.
Lower trade tickets needed for expansion permit

neska04
09-12-17, 04:13 PM
I'd like to see a colourful event that would use up dyes other than red dye. We do have enough colours to make a rainbow

stygimoloch
09-12-17, 06:16 PM
How about a "do you really want to spend Xamount of Gems?" I am sick of accidentally hitting a building or animal and it swipes my Gems without any qualms, yet when you go to BUY Gems it ASKS "Do you wish to purchase?" WHY can't we have the same instruction in the game? Surely it can't be that hard? It's either give us the Gem Comfirmation Button or am afraid I'm stopping buying!! It's always when I've accumulated quite a lot of GEMS I seem to hit a button that swipes 100 or whatever off me!! Really fed up with it! Tnx for reading the Rant

I think people have been asking for this since the beginning. I just lost 200 gems in a gem trap like you've described, so until such a confirmation process is introduced, I won't be buying any more gems.

stygimoloch
09-12-17, 06:21 PM
Just saw the changes to the Free Gift offers. Before, you knew exactly what the reward would be for watching a video ad (a gem, or 3 energy, or flour, or 2 energy, or sugar, or 1 energy). Now it is random, with a >75% probability of getting something useless (coins, a wood beam, a stone block). I used to run the videos and collect all the rewards as it was my small contribution to S8's bottom line in exchange for the game, and the reward items were always useful. Now, it's not worth the trouble.

Hoping that when S8 sees a huge drop off in revenue from these video ads, they'll change it back.

confuzzled88
09-12-17, 06:42 PM
How come not everyone is entitled to rewards. I have the only version available on the play store.

Indryia
09-12-17, 07:01 PM
How come not everyone is entitled to rewards. I have the only version available on the play store.

I think someone mentioned earlier that these ad videos are only available for iOS.
This was an iPhone game for like 3 years, before they made it available on android too.
Maybe on some aspects, iOS has priority. But hold on there, there will be available soon for you too.

peachtreeshoppe
09-12-17, 07:01 PM
Just saw the changes to the Free Gift offers. Before, you knew exactly what the reward would be for watching a video ad (a gem, or 3 energy, or flour, or 2 energy, or sugar, or 1 energy). Now it is random, with a >75% probability of getting something useless (coins, a wood beam, a stone block). I used to run the videos and collect all the rewards as it was my small contribution to S8's bottom line in exchange for the game, and the reward items were always useful. Now, it's not worth the trouble.

Hoping that when S8 sees a huge drop off in revenue from these video ads, they'll change it back.
What bothers me is the fact that the two images before the mystery object are meaningless. You don't get to choose which of the 3, like option a, b, or the mystery choice. It's all decided for you but the first two are a lure. It really is a bait and switch. Just go back to saying nothing or stating the prize to come, even if it is a single energy. Usually I watched videos for that reason. I wanted one more collection of something and would rather watch a 30 second ad over waiting 3 minutes. Now I have no idea if that's what I'll get.

jopik
09-12-17, 08:52 PM
Why does fangpup drop Bacon, Prime Cut, Roast Chicken but NO WOOL?
It would be great help to those who can't afford sheep for gems or multiple alpacas for 40K coins.

maz3girl
09-13-17, 10:07 AM
I'd love to sell all of the useless buildings that only drop coins.

jackylina29
09-13-17, 10:36 AM
I got the armorerd flyger thinking it would have more of a chance to drop expansion permits but one of the two white flygers I made during last monster hunt was the one that dropped the one expansion permit I have luckily gotten...it seems like the white flygers drop the same or better things then the armored flygers and the collection time is shorter....I would have saved my gold troll tokens for a second cabbage hut if I'd known the white ones were the ones I'd have a better chance at getting better stuff...could you consider dropping collection time on armored flygers to same as white flygers or at least make the drops better....it just doesn't seem worth it and I regret buying it now...just a suggestion...thanks

jackylina29
09-14-17, 02:42 AM
After I posted it seemed like now I'm not getting anything from white flygers not even flygers milk...I hope my luck changes....on a great note after a super long time I finally got a rainbow Ali....��

tvangstanke
09-15-17, 04:17 AM
After so many wonderful events lately, my expectations are all wired up for this years Halloween. :o

Dreaming about a tall, crooked ghost house with multiple towers and spears. Dark and mysterious, with warmly lit tower windows. I prefer yellow or white to green lighting.

Or a haunted gothic/victorian house with a winter garden. Additional items in overgrown mossy stone, like time capsules of old greatness and dormant powers. E.g. a gothic mossy stone bridge, or a slightly intimidating romantic pavilion overgrown with poison ivy. (Heathcliff, it's me, Cathy...)

Or how 'bout a witches house with a multitude of steep grass covered roofs? Additional items: crooked trees with strange "living" fruits. Ominous looking herbs. Mushrooms with horrified eyes but no mouth to tell. *witches cackle*. Tall grass patches with tiny glowing monster eyes lurking below. Oh yes, we wants it, we needs it.

Also a 2x2 sq. forgotten forest. The kind you suddenly (one wicked Wednesday evening) discover on the corner of a street you have passed many times before, and naively wander into, for never to be seen or heard from again. A stitch come undone in the fabric of reality. Moa-ha-haaa...

And heaps of walls with shade, adding lanterns and candle lights with a warm glow - the easiest and most poetic way to bring dusk across he realm.

Anything beautifully executed in Gothic, Baroque, or Day of the Dead style will make my month. All time favourites of previous yeas are the Haunted Hall, Skelecorns (Dia de los Muertos horse), Mummy Kitten, Lonely Mummy, Haunted Carriage, Haunted Gazebo, Spooky Willow, Haystack, Jack O' Lantern and the Mourning Angel. Orphanage before final level.

:)

riverly
09-15-17, 08:11 AM
Maybe an owl with glowing moving eyes in a spooky tree.
I would also like to be able to disable the bobbing water cans. Sometimes I want my flowers out, but these cans ruin the scene.

dipwid
09-15-17, 09:39 AM
Please don't miss a great opportunity for both the players and your revenue. Let us have the baron's ticket booth and trades for tickets as a permanent feature. Most mystery box trades drop milk anyway.

dragon2046
09-15-17, 01:46 PM
I would love more expansions please ! If you can't give us more expansions cuz older devices won't load their games then could you give us a heads up before updates with hints as to what buildings will be needed so we don't have to crowd our kingdoms so much. I love all the new stuff and updates they are great just need more room to display them. 😀

hkcorrigan
09-16-17, 11:01 AM
Instead of a new event, it would be lovely if S8 would release fixes and sought after functionality. If they needs suggestions, here are a few:
- Add a gem confirmation button
- Fix the sorting/grouping in our inventory (add an animals tab, use the consumable and special tabs)
- Add a search function for our inventory
- Fix the request algorithm
- Update the gifting (allow more gifts, add event items for gifting)
- Fix the newsfeed so names don't keep disappearing
- Fix the flying fairy's eyes
- Adjust the sizing for some items
- Stop the bird from flying and make the trading post movable and on a smaller plot

Destiel0918
09-16-17, 11:31 AM
Stop the pop ups, please! By this point - seeing ANOTHER 90 day pop ups after last 120 days ones - just make me want to download the games so I could leave WORST rating on them - and immediately uninstall those. They are beyond annoying.If we don't download it with first few days - we NEVER WILL, and making it pop up every time we open the game - it makes us more likely to stop playing the games we PLAY.

Please make elven trade post movable -suck that it is fixed in one spot.

Gem confirmation would be needed!

Please let us have small breaks between events 5 days - 1 week - so we could take a break from working nonstop.

comeseecomesah
09-17-17, 03:25 PM
Instead of a new event, it would be lovely if S8 would release fixes and sought after functionality. If they needs suggestions, here are a few:
- Add a gem confirmation button
- Fix the sorting/grouping in our inventory (add an animals tab, use the consumable and special tabs)
- Add a search function for our inventory
- Fix the request algorithm
- Update the gifting (allow more gifts, add event items for gifting)
- Fix the newsfeed so names don't keep disappearing
- Fix the flying fairy's eyes
- Adjust the sizing for some items
- Stop the bird from flying and make the trading post movable and on a smaller plot

Yes all of this! Inventory drives me mad! Hate looking at that fairy! So annoying when tapping & I'm dragged away by that bird! As for confirmation button...s8 this evening you just stole 88 gems from me when game glitched and moved screen then when started again it registered a tap on an Ali speed up. So YES confirmation button.
Some great ideas on here! Please do some stuff lol.

I'd also lovvve if when we tap on empty farm & fruit & veg comes up,that against each item it showed how many we have. I had this in another game and it was great!

cavegirl1
09-17-17, 04:22 PM
I know this has been asked frequently but it is worth repeating :)

My biggest request - continuation of the storyline.

And by continue the storyline I do not mean an 'untimed' event that does not continue the story. Pretty much every recent untimed addition (checking the list for this year) falls into this category (Ivy's magic nursery, the toadstool skins, the arboretum).

Even the mermaid quest doesn't continue the story (in my opinion). And from what I understand, it just stops dead and nothing continues to be of use, including the mermaid workshops. (At a minimum, an item could have been set up in the royal exchange to use the crafts. Especially as we can gift our neighbours mermaid items - but we don't, as everyone seems to be maxed on them.)

There have been some great suggestions by players on ways to continue the storyline. Most focus on the existing quirky characters that have made CS the game it is. We are invested in them and want to know what happens to them.

Coming up with an interesting storyline, using all the existing characters, buildings and materials etc we have, could also be less resource intensive on the S8 servers in the long run, rather than us all building new things that go into storage. (And if they did that, maybe there would be capacity to give us some more expansions too :) )

danzplace
09-17-17, 05:11 PM
Oh, can we have the Baron's grandmother back again! She's a hoot!

peachtreeshoppe
09-17-17, 05:17 PM
What about a feature where you can help your neighbors fight their monsters? They still get all the usual drops and benefits, but don't have to expand as much energy.

I often visit neighbors and see a monster on the board, which I would happily help to get rid of, but can't

Just popping in to mention, the monsters a likely there intentionally. I didn't realize this until I got on the forums myself. It's a tactic to prevent wasting your own energy on monsters. You "park" one out of the way while you do your desired collections and only finish it off when you're looking to collect monster drops again. Sometimes people leave them parked for their one energy fill, some leave them parked for days until the new update comes out and a beast is involved.

I'll quintuple the request for gem confirmation. I get that it's likely a significant revenue stream but there's a cost/benefit analysis of pissing off customers and making them not want to spend $. I wouldn't be a big spender but I could see throwing $5 every once in a while towards the game if I knew I couldn't accidentally waste the gems. There is no way I would consider it until then. I'd be curious if others felt the same way and would answer an unofficial poll on that.

I do like the farming # in inventory Addition. It's annoying going to the kitchen and Royal exchange to see where I'm low. Doable, but annoying. Also not fully comprehensive.

calicokittennope
09-18-17, 05:50 PM
I'd like to be able to put a check mark in a box next to recipes I'm using most so it will be at the top of the list.

More than one! I want to be able to put several at least!

Like in the kitchen, I'm making a lot of pies and lemonades lately. When they finish and I collect, I then have to scroll, scroll, and so on until I get there. Then repeat this. Over and over.

With a check mark, it'd pop to the top. Then when I'm done with those, I can undo and it'll go back to it's original place in the lineup.

It would make creating meals easier if all the stuff was at the top rather than scrolling forever to get to it and it's near the end of what I have and there's more left to unlock in the future too as I level up more.

Same with the rest of the maker type buildings, I could mark that blue liquid in one, the lanterns in the others, plus whatever glues/dyes beams/blocks I am currently working on. I would like the same done with any maker type building that requires scrolling through pages of stuff, I just can't think of any more right now.

Similar but another suggestion:

I'd also like it if I could sort my things and recipes into all the tabs. The various tabs feel useless pretty much everywhere or maybe I am using them wrong? If I could organize, for example meals for my knightbros into consumables, I'd always know with a quick click there if I had any sitting in the kitchen.

In inventory I'd love a way to put past event items into a tab section, out of the way of the main inventory until I wanted to moved them back over. I don't want t get rid of the left over items, I want to keep them but I want them out of my main line up and in a souvenir tab or something. Then if the items ever become needed for an event again, I can pop them back over to the main line up.

I have no idea if this is possible in apps or programming in games like this, it's just something I wish for every day as I scroll for ages.

bellatopia123
09-18-17, 11:51 PM
I've been playing for a long time but am very new to the forum. I definitely wish I was aware of all this info and community from the beginning.
So I do apologize for any repeating or anything else I may get wrong.

I pretty much agree with all of the suggestions, especially the organizational ones and the prioritizing of menu items. I also wish that there was more use for some of the buildings. Like from the brownie challenge, I worked hard thinking we may have new characters but the challenge ended and that's it. Some of the building give good resources or coins but that's it. I'd like at the very least to see little brownie guys going into the office. I know many people want the story line continued and I do too but maybe you could also do almost like little spin offs. Like the mermaid section starting detached but still "nieghbor" close we could get little brownie sections and fearies, then players could focus on groups they prefer but it's all still part of the kingdom. That may be asking a lot but I see so many possibilities (I'm not a tech person obviously) the ruler can have interactions with all and even multiple groups. You know if this is possible and something S8 likes my mind is kind of exploding with ideas and variations that I think could make a lot of players happy.

If that doesn't work for you I'd still love to see some major organization options. Also I still feel like I'm missing things if anyone has patience and free time to kinda help me out that'd be awesome. Oh, I hope I am good on the rules but if I've committed a minor offense please let me know, anything more and I'm sure they will. I mean I'm not even sure if my name goes in title or if I'm suppose to say what device I use and stuff. Please tell me, I'd always prefer to be corrected then look silly. 🙃

SpiritWind00
09-18-17, 11:58 PM
:) hi Bella! Welcome to the forum. I do like your forum name too. Your post is perfect - there is lots of support for these kinds of features. :)

[If you click on the Hub sub forum link and also check out the Hub summary thread below you'll find all sorts of guides (and forum rules) and info to help you should you need more info on CS.]

maryamhjm
09-20-17, 11:39 AM
Maybe an extra tab for all current drops and materials so we do not have to scroll through all other materials to see how much we have from a certain material.
More events based on hard work not chance to obtain prizes if I want to gamble than I would buy a lottery ticket. Games are more satisfying if you work hard towards a goal and then achieve it.

And be able to sell any decorations or materials you do not want or need. I have a lot of decorations more than once from adventures or gold troll token trade etc. Some are bought with gems in the market it would be nice to sell them for gems although with reduced gems.

morsith
09-20-17, 05:07 PM
How about an event that instead of adding a new building turns old coin-only buildings (like Cathedral, Theater, Marketplace etc) into buildings with useful drops? We could upgrade them, to say level 7 or 8, and then they start dropping crops or food from the kitchen.

I would also like a use for the items made in the Elvin Reliquary.

Yes to -
Gem confirmation button
New useful tabs in inventory plus search feature
Removal of caps for buildings
Animals to turn 360 degrees
Stop Nadine flying
Elvin trading post no longer stuck in one spot
EXPANSIONS, EXPANSIONS, EXPANSIONS

jbfps116
09-21-17, 04:09 AM
hey da bird's cool leave the birdie in lol

AnisWa
09-21-17, 04:20 AM
How about an event that instead of adding a new building turns old coin-only buildings (like Cathedral, Theater, Marketplace etc) into buildings with useful drops? We could upgrade them, to say level 7 or 8, and then they start dropping crops or food from the kitchen.

I would also like a use for the items made in the Elvin Reliquary.

Yes to -
Gem confirmation button
New useful tabs in inventory plus search feature
Removal of caps for buildings
Animals to turn 360 degrees
Stop Nadine flying
Elvin trading post no longer stuck in one spot
EXPANSIONS, EXPANSIONS, EXPANSIONS
Totally Agree! Get rid of bird flying....the reason I say this is because when you're playing the game, when Nadine takes off. The game zooms out and you lose your place that your working on....it's annoying to say the least. There's enough glitches already, I don't need this bird making it worse.

genviv
09-21-17, 11:40 AM
It would be really helpful if energy collections -from alicorns, wizard school, chopping crates, etc - didn't cost an energy. When it costs to collect from a creature or object that provides energy, you're never getting the full value of the drop. That one energy it took for the collection would be useful elsewhere.

It may not be as big a deal for the 40 energy drops, but when the energy drop is 4-10, losing 1 for the collection seems a rip off.

Especially when the max energy hasn't increased past 40, no matter how long you've played.

maz3girl
09-22-17, 07:34 AM
I'd love to be able to sell useless buildings. (All of the buildings that can be sold are important to the game. It makes no sense.)

88silver
09-22-17, 08:44 AM
I play another game where we are sometimes awarded NPCs as prizes--only in that game you can store them. Could we pretty please store Kingdom walkers? Or at least have a way in settings to turn off various animations (kingdom walkers, animal animations, building animations, movement on the "collect now" arrows/watering cans/etc). It would make the game run so much smoother on old devices.

maryamhjm
09-22-17, 04:36 PM
I have never bought a value pack yet and would probably buy if thrown in some gems.
Or what about a monthly gems subscription, which gets cheaper the longer your subscription is( like a year)maybe with a nice extra like a present(Alicorn or the likes), but of course still able to buy gems as a pay as you go.

ktorewqas
09-24-17, 05:32 PM
Can we get info about the drops of new event building/deco on the new event launch day? We are getting some info on recently events but again we are lacking info on the current event (Ivy's former flame).

jopik
09-24-17, 06:28 PM
Do these suggestions ever get to S8 ears?
I have a simple suggestion.
For all of us who bought Fortune Teller- what if S8 could RE-launch the mini quests from the beginning?!
Ive finished the last task YEARS ago.
And I paid gems for that tent. I saw that S8 rereleased barons tent prizes
Why can't they do the same with Fortune tent??
If they can't offer new tasks then simply let us do the old ones again.
At least there ll be a use in it. We get some rewards from doing mini tasks. My FT has been sitting in storage for too long.
I honestly have Zero hope that anyone from s8 will hear it but who knows...

09-25-17, 12:14 PM
For all of us who bought Fortune Teller- what if S8 could RE-launch the mini quests from the beginning?!
At least there ll be a use in it. We get some rewards from doing mini tasks. My FT has been sitting in storage for too long.

I actually love that idea. I would like to do all the OLD tasks again from FT, just something to do when thers no quest.
SW can you add that idea to the poll or submit a request? It's a shame that such an expensive building has nothing to offer for such a long time... ty

MoonVillage3
09-25-17, 11:19 PM
Do excuse my question.. as not sure which thread to post this question addressed to S8.. but it's awhile I've been controlling these particular drops.
Why have the drops from the Royal Animal category been changed?

These little cats and dogs for years have ALWAYS been a sure place of receiving 'silver' along with the milk.. and were different from all the other little animals in the kingdom. Now they have been thrown in the common catagory of all other little pets who have always dropped the usual 'rat tail, creep tooth and milk'.
When we were able to obtain them.. it was advertised their particular difference.. but now they have become 'common'. Not many have been released, so don't understand why this has been changed.

tonyjosiah
09-26-17, 09:10 AM
Please change the footprint of the Shadow Lynx to match the Flygers from 2X2 to 2X1. We need all the space we can get:o

melissameeks
09-26-17, 07:54 PM
Is there an item or building or decoration or feature you would like added to the game?

https://i.imgur.com/WyTl8O5.jpg

Reminder: feedback must follow the forum posting rules (https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?6-Forum-Rules-amp-Policies).

Where we can store gems.
I'd be a lot more likely, to buy gems, if I could safely deposit them.
A lot less likely due to spend them on accidently.
After every update, my finger hit something that's gems, or a warning, that you are about to spend gems?

MoonVillage3
09-26-17, 11:59 PM

yes.. highly agree with this suggestion.
it's a gem building, and had an option to buy. you were not forced to do so as did not interfere with normal progress in the game.

who invested and spent their 'real money' has no way anymore to continue it's use.

those days there were no handing out of free gems, no videos or purple cows who accidentally dropped gems. only castle adventures dropped some.. therefore was a sacrifice on players behalf and came from their pockets.

all gem buildings should continue their functionally always and forever in kingdoms... otherwise should not to be sold for gems and only CS coins used.

if it had glitches, I'm sure it can be re-programmed into functionality as players who invested have a paid-for building only to be thrown out.

it's a beautiful building and added charm to Ivy's existance in the game and was part of her 'magical' importance.. giving players outside event periods.. something interesting and continuously to do.

neska04
09-27-17, 02:51 PM
I really like artwork in the ivy beams and blocks from the current event; is it possible to do a similar thing with them as with the toadstool theme? Add them to the builder's guild and revamp cottages, farmhouses and towers and level them up in an ivy-covered theme?

ZOOMANIA69
09-28-17, 06:40 PM
Would like to have the ability to upgrade the Wizard School past the current level 5. Each additional level could add another 5 energy.

riverly
09-28-17, 08:10 PM
Would like to have the ability to upgrade the Wizard School past the current level 5. Each additional level could add another 5 energy.Yes, yes, and yes!!!!

MoonVillage3
09-28-17, 10:14 PM
Would like to have the ability to upgrade the Wizard School past the current level 5. Each additional level could add another 5 energy.

Yes, yes, and yes!!!!

and YES! almost all the basic buildings have the ability to upgrade to 7th now.. why not also the Wizard School? energy is basic materials in this game. a couple more drops would make players (•◡• )✰

tonyjosiah
10-01-17, 03:38 AM
Please let us upgrade the Wizard school to level 7... it would add longevity to the game and give advanced players something to work towards in between events. Thank you!

hagypagy
10-01-17, 11:43 PM
It would be great if there were additional quests to old timed events!
This would give added reward to the kingdom-walkers if their stories continued.
(For example we could build a house for Cindy and Stanley, or a have wedding for Ivy and Henrick)

Also, as I've suggested before, it would be a great addition to the game if you could re-open past events with gems.
(I've completed all the timed events from the past so would be kinda useless to me, but newer players would gain a lot from this)
Even if the unlock just allowed the drops of materials so players could upgrade their unfinished buildings.

chewingthecud
10-02-17, 12:27 AM
Can we please have the ability to store the walkers we do not want out? I must admit I really do not like the Ken and Barbie types we got about a year ago - they are just my type of thing so it would be great to just put them away. Oh yes, and the poor crosseyed flyer - I feel so sorry for her - she needs to be stored so she does not run into anything!

MoonVillage3
10-02-17, 03:39 AM
The ability to craft Gold Nuggets in the Magic Forge.. even if it takes more days. Newer kingdoms not equipped with Golden Mines would at least have the possibility of trying to craft what's needed in Events as asked often.

vikakorotyshka
10-02-17, 03:19 PM

yes.. highly agree with this suggestion.
it's a gem building, and had an option to buy. you were not forced to do so as did not interfere with normal progress in the game.

who invested and spent their 'real money' has no way anymore to continue it's use.

those days there were no handing out of free gems, no videos or purple cows who accidentally dropped gems. only castle adventures dropped some.. therefore was a sacrifice on players behalf and came from their pockets.

all gem buildings should continue their functionally always and forever in kingdoms... otherwise should not to be sold for gems and only CS coins used.

if it had glitches, I'm sure it can be re-programmed into functionality as players who invested have a paid-for building only to be thrown out.

it's a beautiful building and added charm to Ivy's existance in the game and was part of her 'magical' importance.. giving players outside event periods.. something interesting and continuously to do.

Never thought of that, but sounds like a logical thing to do. At least S8 could re release some of the old tasks for FT.
I have it in storage too and I already forgot i have it on my first account...
S8, let?s bring the Fortune tent to live:) :) :)

HuckleTown
10-03-17, 03:56 AM
1. Put player requests ahead of gifts received in that pop-up.

2. Stop having a bright yellow highlight from the heavens for buildings that are ready to be collected. I already know the buildings are ready because of the check marks, coins, etc.

jackylina29
10-03-17, 04:32 AM
Need more items to drop magic fruit...with the new mermaid quests we need lots of magic fruit and not many things drop it at least I don't think...a gem magic fruit tree the magic garden and a character is all I think drop them...someone mentioned in another thread being able to craft gold nuggets we should be able to craft other things we need to...thanks

Destiel0918
10-05-17, 04:06 PM
Could we get elven boost for chopping - something which would double the drops each time we chop trees or rocks. It would make events easier.

Destiel0918
10-05-17, 04:06 PM
Need more items to drop magic fruit...with the new mermaid quests we need lots of magic fruit and not many things drop it at least I don't think...a gem magic fruit tree the magic garden and a character is all I think drop them...someone mentioned in another thread being able to craft gold nuggets we should be able to craft other things we need to...thanks

Do you have satyr - those also drop magic fruit...often even two. - every 8 hours.

cavegirl1
10-06-17, 05:18 PM
We have toadstool skins for some buildings and now it looks like we are getting a halloween them one for the keep.

So it would be good to be able to toggle between the skins, rather than having to sell a building and lose the skin your got if you want to go back to the original design. I won?t want a Halloween themed keep all year round.

Similar to the way it works in FS2 for animals and buildings.

Irma_Isle
10-06-17, 08:37 PM
We have toadstool skins for some buildings and now it looks like we are getting a halloween them one for the keep.

So it would be good to be able to toggle between the skins, rather than having to sell a building and lose the skin your got if you want to go back to the original design. I won?t want a Halloween themed keep all year round.

Similar to the way it works in FS2 for animals and buildings.

Need to second this. 100% agree.

chucklh3
10-12-17, 07:27 AM
When asking neighbors for items to complete a quest, there needs to be a 'Select all' button to enable us to quickly send the request to all neighbors.

tonyjosiah
10-13-17, 04:51 AM
when asking neighbors for items to complete a quest, there needs to be a 'select all' button to enable us to quickly send the request to all neighbors. this!!! 100%

MoonVillage3
10-13-17, 09:52 PM
a regular source of BLUE FISH would be greatly appreciated.
our Blue Fish randomly drop from wells and lakes.. but not enough to fulfill the Elven's continuous desires. practically if you do 2 exchanges of Blue Fish.. you don't have enough time to collect for a 3rd bountiful request.
suggestions for good places of 'regular' drops, not random, would be from:

Fish Market: which has not been very useful so far, perfectly adapt for the circumstances and was a gem building could drop multiple.
Griselda's Fountain: all players would have this eventually, as is part of the storyline. having drops would create a reason to keep this beautifully animated art work.. unique in it's kind on the board.

Practically any water-source would be fine.. as long as it's permanent/regular/continuous drops to be able to build up stock required, within the 17 hrs available before the next trade.

dgoble55
10-15-17, 11:23 AM
Turn off annoying "floating" feathers, they interfere with regular gameplay.

MoonVillage3
10-15-17, 12:20 PM
Turn off annoying "floating" feathers, they interfere with regular gameplay.
floating feathers you can turn off in your own game..
go to: menu > settings > scroll down till "hide Nadine's feathers" > turn this choice 'on' (green)

dragonflyqueen776
10-18-17, 08:02 AM
A way to search in inventory would be great!

Irma_Isle
10-21-17, 02:09 AM
Please turn back on quest for other s8 games for android. Exp get 14 gems for download DS. Its been gone for more than a year. Then somehow it show up in my quest book but glitching happen and its gone again. Please s8...

Anaboe
10-21-17, 05:18 AM
A way to search in inventory would be great!
This! It's so annoying to browse 100 pages or more...

chucklh3
10-21-17, 05:52 AM
This is a great idea. We definitely need this.

MoonVillage3
11-11-17, 04:31 AM
@CS
how about giving us players a raise? :rolleyes:
inflation has arrived in CS.. life has become expensive here :(
daily pay is low, collecting rent doesn't add up :eek:
we do need more income :confused:
please? :p

BekBek90
11-11-17, 11:56 AM
More opportunities to earn gems and confirmation prior to spending. I can't earn enough to buy anything good because they all get spent accidently. It's very frustrating, I play A LOT and feel held back when I can't buy say, an apple tree. With no apple pies it's impossible to advance

88silver
11-11-17, 01:16 PM
If we're going to keep fighting new beasts that we have to tame, I'd like a flying monkey, please.

danzplace
11-13-17, 01:58 PM
A way to earn more money for sure. I am a long term player who did not have a big stash of coins. My millions are gone and the mermaid challenge is slowwwww going. It will be even longer for the newer players who Did not have to wait for a new storyline, and therefore have even few coins than what I started with. I am down from 5 million to 100,000 and lots of storm water to go to get to the new storyline.
Thanks

SpiritWind00
11-13-17, 02:05 PM
I agree.... We definitely need more money to drop from something. I've been really vigilant to keep a baseline of money and stall goals till I collect more. My board is now filled with money earners and all things mermaid.

Em_storm
11-13-17, 06:26 PM
Yes, things are definitely getting more expensive. I've gone from over 14 million to just over ten in a couple of days. Not cool. I try to pace myself normally. I need Old Thomas to come up with a cost analysis scroll or something...

Here's my wish list-

Could the rivers start dropping water like the fountain? The fountain has been one of my favorite decorations since I crafted it early on and I was so excited that it was finally useful as well as decorative. They could act like ponds since they take up the same amount of space.

Agnes. Please? For Thomas?

The ability to sort inventory using those fancy tabs that have been there since I started the game. This month makes five years (!) I've been shoving stuff in there and it would be so very much appreciated.

Vikings? A spice trade with the lands of the Far East? We could also trade for silk! A floral trade for all of these petals? Or maybe Ivy could make a sachet to get rid of the skunkupine odor in Pepe's little house?

I know there's a lot more, but those are the ones on top of my head.

PrincessCelestian
11-16-17, 05:03 AM
What about offering an unlimited coin bundle S8? You have an unlimited energy one. We could buy whatever we wanted for like 24 hours. That would help out tremendously! And I would definitely buy it if it were reasonable priced. And it wouldn't even have to have anything else in it. Usually I don't even want whatever else is in the unlimited energy bundle.

Oh and something else with a small footprint that drops seeds would be great. Like a lot of birds or something since ya'll are on an animal kick.

LadyRissaRenae
11-16-17, 08:22 AM
Advancing past level 50 would be nice.

robino23
11-16-17, 09:21 AM
If you can't come up with an easier way to search for inventory, at least put it in alphabetical order?

LadyRissaRenae
11-16-17, 09:34 AM
If you can't come up with an easier way to search for inventory, at least put it in alphabetical order?

Or perhaps have better classifications. I've never understood why animals are listed under 'Decorations', or why there are empty 'Consumable' and 'Special' tabs that S8 doesn't use.

PrincessCelestian
11-19-17, 10:22 AM
I keep holding out hope that one year they are going to figure out how to make it snow in our kingdoms. One day. . .

PrincessCupOButter
11-19-17, 01:02 PM
Please either make the Elven trades reasonable, with equitable rewards, and/or let us store the outpost. And please stop the bird animation!! Or allow us to disable it. It is extremely annoying to have the screen suddenly zoom out in the middle of play.
I'm not even doing trades anymore, due to the ridiculous quantities and very rare item requests, all for a few bronze runes.

PrincessCelestian
11-23-17, 04:15 PM
You know what would be an awesome event to have? Festivus!!!!

Anikaof9
11-30-17, 10:17 AM
Just in general for all the events could you please always have an ending scene, not just the goal completed pop up. The Castle Story timed events are usually really difficult even for players at very high levels, sometimes it takes multiple days to complete the final act, as it were. As a player you get invested in the story more than anything and after working on completing an event your sense of victory is really taken down a peg when poof its just over with usually no “story reward” at the end. In this current event, as players we are working to upgrade the soup kitchen to stop the troll thieves, only to discover that it was the Baron stealing, then to work on changing him back to human. I really liked the Thanksgiving storyline, it was fun and amusing and not so hard that it took away from the holidays (seriously thank you for that). I loved it until the end when poof it was over, just the completion pop up. No apology from the Baron, no scene between you and Ivy, no celebration of the completed soup kitchen...nothing. It really makes the storyline feel unfinished and it was annoying to work so hard for what amounts to a non-ending. And it’s not just this event it’s most of them, after you complete the last task it usually feels anticlimactic. There are several things I want for castle story but this is probably the biggest and it can’t be that hard to write a couple of lines for the end of the events...please?

rabsos
12-09-17, 04:22 PM
I was hoping to see more of Christmas theme or event...like white tree or snow covered trees...maybe a snowy path instead of the icy path we already have or like a snow angel decoration? They can be in the barons tent like the fall stuff or an event or an extension to the main story...
We haven?t gotten anything more about the elves aren?t they perfect event/theme for Christmas??

vickyville14
12-11-17, 04:06 PM
Features
- the option to store some of the buildings we can't currently store
- improved tab usage in inventory
- increase level from 50 with increased energy cap
Building
- if we are not going to get expansions, then create a type of building, 3x3 footprint only :), we can buy / build that allows to have a number of similar type buildings stored but available in there to be used, e.g. Somewhere we can put all our mines, or all the elven items (outpost, reliquary, apothecary) etc, freeing up some of our precious space.
Item
- some new adventures or trades that use items we collect that currently aren't used for much
- some different items we can gift. I think (?) during events previously we could gift event items so that would be good too

All these look great. Especially improving the inventory tab. I have trouble figuring out exactly what I have in there. Some tabs don't even work like consumable and special. There has to be a better system!!!!

Instead of a new building with each new event; it would be nice to use old ones that I was not able to finish with maybe some new levels. I am sick of seeing my failed quest items sitting in my inventory reminding me that I missed out.

Tamochan
12-12-17, 03:11 AM
I would love to be able to delete surplus items from inventory like gummi worms and the multitude of half finished items I failed at because I ran out of cash, time or resources

melissameeks
12-12-17, 10:42 AM
Where you deposit gems for safety. Withdraw them when needed. Perhaps get interest on them?
I?m sure everyone has lost gems accidently. ?Why did I hit that key and lose 80 gems?, drat.

Dinatized
12-14-17, 01:57 AM
It would be nice if we could know which trade ( Elven Outpost) gives gold runes. Giving up great materials and only getting bronze runes kinda hurts.

kendysek
12-14-17, 02:41 AM
I would love to be able to delete surplus items from inventory like gummi worms and the multitude of half finished items I failed at because I ran out of cash, time or resources

I absolutely agree! I'm always trying not to get one more of those things to not get it in to the inventory, but it's not possible to avoid it, and the half-finished things are worthless too. Our inventory is overflowing with useless things!

dragon2046
12-26-17, 03:35 AM
Just wanted to say goodbye to all of you at Castle Story. Thanks for the fun and amusing posts over the years. I’ve decided to leave the game as it has become too time consuming for me. So off for a little more real life stuff. :). I wish you all well and enjoy the game.

LadyRissaRenae
12-26-17, 12:26 PM
It would be nice if we could know which trade ( Elven Outpost) gives gold runes. Giving up great materials and only getting bronze runes kinda hurts.

I second this. The rarity of the trade request should equal the trade reward.

emperess100
12-26-17, 02:15 PM
Please add Confirm button for spending gems. There?s a Confirmation request for using milk and bacon when in Ivy?s Nursery. Why not when we could accidentally spend hundreds of gems are speeding up useless items just because of a small second tap when collecting items? Feels like getting robbed.

riverly
12-26-17, 11:49 PM
My suggestion is this: If we are going to spend the time and resources to craft something in the MRC, please make them of significant value. I'm talking about the golden peacocks. They should drop golden eggs on a regular basis. Not be the same as regular chickens!!! And also when we craft the MRC animals, don't change the drops. In this case I'm talking about the armoured Alicorns. When I first had them, they consistently dropped mithril. Now it's iron ore and if I'm lucky it might be silver. We work hard to get something of value, then it's downgraded. Unfair tactics.
Now I'm waiting to see how much this Armoured Direwolf does. Hopefully it's consistent with its energy drops. They took a lot of gold coins.

VersaceMorrow
12-27-17, 05:08 AM
My suggestion is this: If we are going to spend the time and resources to craft something in the MRC, please make them of significant value. I'm talking about the golden peacocks. They should drop golden eggs on a regular basis. Not be the same as regular chickens!!! And also when we craft the MRC animals, don't change the drops. In this case I'm talking about the armoured Alicorns. When I first had them, they consistently dropped mithril. Now it's iron ore and if I'm lucky it might be silver. We work hard to get something of value, then it's downgraded. Unfair tactics.
Now I'm waiting to see how much this Armoured Direwolf does. Hopefully it's consistent with its energy drops. They took a lot of gold coins.

That was another bait and switcheroo.....they started by dropping 60 energy the first time, so word would spread about how great they are, now I get 20 every time. When you divide that by 5 days it's the same as having a daily alicorn drop the minimum 4.

Caristalyc
12-27-17, 07:14 AM
Please add Confirm button for spending gems. There?s a Confirmation request for using milk and bacon when in Ivy?s Nursery. Why not when we could accidentally spend hundreds of gems are speeding up useless items just because of a small second tap when collecting items? Feels like getting robbed.

I second that, just wasted 44 gems doing exactly what you say. So frustrating! 😾

jackylina29
12-27-17, 10:26 AM
I love this game but I feel like its only half as good as it could be and the developers could if they wanted make all the changes we ask for but choose not to because they still make their money. Gem traps could be fixed, inventory could be fixed, selling or even just getting rid of useless stuff could be fixed but they either don't have time or resources to do it or they don't care that it could be better....sometimes I wonder why there is a post for suggestions...do they really see what we want and if they do why are our suggestions not being done in the game? Anyways this is just a thought even with all that could be better I still play daily just don't spend money often...I would if it would be worth it

jen7779
12-27-17, 10:24 PM
I have said this before-Add a Confirm button on using Diamonds!!! Also, when are you going to fix the inventory? There are 6 headings in the Inventory-All, Materials, Consumable, Buildings, Decorations, Special. Consumable and Special are not used. Why are Consumables, not under that category? Why are Special items, such as Holiday decorations, not under Special? I am so tired of having to go through every single thing in my Decorations tab to find something. There are too many things consigned to that one spot. Also Trees! Why can't we store Trees? I've said this before, it is so annoying, when trying to rearrange my Queendom, to constantly have to move Trees around the board, just to rearrange the place. If I could store my trees while doing it, things would be so much easier.

mrootje
12-28-17, 07:46 AM
I really support the idea of the 'confirm' button using gems. Often spent them accidentally!
And I ask for a 'search' function in the inventory. Too often I've bought stuff because I didn't know it was in my inventory already. After playing for a really long time my inventory contains so many items!

riverly
01-04-18, 11:05 AM
That was another bait and switcheroo.....they started by dropping 60 energy the first time, so word would spread about how great they are, now I get 20 every time. When you divide that by 5 days it's the same as having a daily alicorn drop the minimum 4.I can confirm this. But I'm not surprised. Usually I feel compelled to get the limit of 4, but may wait a long time between trades for this. It took a lot of gold tokens!!! And mithril. May have to hoard gold tokens for a while, but I still have my eye on a few more armoured manticores.

I guess I'll stay on topic and make a suggestion. I would like to see a goose that lays a golden egg everytime. That's all I can think of at the moment.
Or anything really that has a known guaranteed drop. Stop the randomness madness.

katbtodd
01-04-18, 01:19 PM
I can confirm this. But I'm not surprised. Usually I feel compelled to get the limit of 4, but may wait a long time between trades for this. It took a lot of gold tokens!!! And mithril. May have to hoard gold tokens for a while, but I still have my eye on a few more armoured manticores.

I guess I'll stay on topic and make a suggestion. I would like to see a goose that lays a golden egg everytime. That's all I can think of at the moment.
Or anything really that has a known guaranteed drop. Stop the randomness madness.
I can confirm also ,,dropped 60 for me the first time now,all I get is 20 energies every 5 days now in my book not worth the resorses
Yes some thing with a guaranteed drop would be great

HappyHeartBakery
01-06-18, 08:59 AM
Question:
Is the 99 tickets for the Tinker camp worth it?
What can I make with it and isn't there another building that's basically the same, but made from different items?

ShibuyaCloth
01-06-18, 11:51 AM
Question:
What can I make with it and isn't there another building that's basically the same, but made from different items?

Very handy and versatile combination of a Workshop & Potion shop. A must have in any modern Glimmer Economy.

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb408000.png_2v_31020.png
Tinker Camp (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_TinkerCamp) - (Card (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-TinkerCamp.png))
Storable: Yes
Info: A camp of artisans. They act as a third Workshop and Potion Shop.
Type: Building
Source: Purchase
Crafted in: Royal Exchange
Size: 3x3
Requirements: 3000 coins // 99 Trade Tickets
Comments: Comes Fully build.

VersaceMorrow
01-06-18, 12:24 PM
Question:

I use it pretty regularly for lanterns when I am maxed on wisps so that I can expand. It is also good for super-maxing, letting you get up to 102 of any item that can come from both crafts and drops (living wood, wisps, lanterns, beams, etc). What I will do is wait until I have 98 of say, lanterns, then set three to craft using the workshops and tinker camp, but don't collect them from the workshops and camp until I have a total of 99 after collecting from flygers, deep mines and adventures. Three more makes 102!

ZOOMANIA69
01-06-18, 02:56 PM
Just wanted to say goodbye to all of you at Castle Story. Thanks for the fun and amusing posts over the years. I?ve decided to leave the game as it has become too time consuming for me. So off for a little more real life stuff. :). I wish you all well and enjoy the game.

You'll be greatly missed. You've been a great neighbor. Have fun and enjoy life! ~Lemonsky Utopia

tonyjosiah
01-12-18, 06:25 AM
Since we?ve been given the option to obtain so many sources of Flour and sugar, it would be nice if a new trade was introduced to utilize them on a regular basis. I often find myself at 99 for each of these. We should have a Flour, sugar, and water trade for a couple of hours for something simple like 100,000 coins and call it the Baker?s trade.

janddolphins
01-12-18, 07:00 AM
Ok, here are a few that come off the top of my head. May add to it...

As others have said, confirmation buttons, a chance for the love shack, even if for gems, after all, past event buildings have been available for gems.

Some sort of notification if: a prize is just dropped in your inventory (like last event, my friend never would have known she had the Phoenix),
A notification when someone writes on your wall

And lastly, well it?s my name and favorite animal and can fit with mermaid quest, how about a dolphin  :)

maz3girl
01-16-18, 04:59 PM
Many great suggestions here. Inventory search box and ability to delete/sell useless buildings and decor top my list.

Also what about The ability to do a custom delivery request through the elven outpost with old useless items in inventory? Maybe we could choose the items initially and do a custom, or click swap and let us choose what to replace it with from a list.

hagypagy
01-31-18, 08:32 PM
I would love for a holiday event to make use of the walkers! :cool:

Each walker could have a mini-quest associated with them.
Depending on which walkers players have unlocked would then unlock each mini-quest.
Lower level kingdoms won't have many walkers and so easier for them.
Long time players with lots of energy and resources would have a lot to tackle.

For example for Valentines:
Old Thomas could prepare a gift for Agnes
Ivy could sell chocolates and love potions
Sir Thurston could make a dinner for Sabina
Sabina could paint a picture for Thurston
Kaz could get Trader Troll a dragon heart
Grezelda could go on a holiday to be alone and escape the lovefest
Aithea could help the Cherry Hive bloom
Zabina could help find a love jewel in the desert
Morgaine could commune with the spirit of her dead lover
Cindy and Stanley could build a house together
Henrick could propose to Ivy
Tempus could travel through time and find his love
(I hope I didn't forget anyone ha)
(this is just a bad valentines example, could be any holiday/season that gets our walkers excited)

It would be a great way to engage all levels of players, and make great use of our walker prizes from past events, giving them some value.

PrincessCelestian
02-09-18, 06:16 AM
I really want some new roads in the market. We haven?t had new roads in the market in ages. We need something that will go along with the gothic buildings. I have a whole areas for greselda and she has no pathways because nothing matches.

tonyjosiah
02-09-18, 12:43 PM
Bring back the Heartbloom and Love Puff trees and make them storeable no matter what and keep all trees in the market permanently. People would love to decorate their kingdoms/queendoms with a lot of these trees. This would mean they use more coins and play more, etc. Please Please Please. And change the footprint of the Shadow Lynx. PLLLEEEAAASSSEEE! We need more space in this game. More expansions. We know it?s possible because we see what just happened with the Baron?s smoothie booth. Your overall customer satisfaction would sky rocket if you just give players more room and options to decorate with all the awesome decorations that we have in storage. And at least alphabetize the Inventory or change it completely. I?ve been playing this game over 4 years and don?t plan on stopping. But there?s no sense in buying more gems to buy more things that you have to put in storage.

Irma_Isle
02-09-18, 09:25 PM
I would love for a holiday event to make use of the walkers! :cool:

Each walker could have a mini-quest associated with them.
Depending on which walkers players have unlocked would then unlock each mini-quest.
Lower level kingdoms won't have many walkers and so easier for them.
Long time players with lots of energy and resources would have a lot to tackle.

For example for Valentines:
Old Thomas could prepare a gift for Agnes
Ivy could sell chocolates and love potions
Sir Thurston could make a dinner for Sabina
Sabina could paint a picture for Thurston
Kaz could get Trader Troll a dragon heart
Grezelda could go on a holiday to be alone and escape the lovefest
Aithea could help the Cherry Hive bloom
Zabina could help find a love jewel in the desert
Morgaine could commune with the spirit of her dead lover
Cindy and Stanley could build a house together
Henrick could propose to Ivy
Tempus could travel through time and find his love
(I hope I didn't forget anyone ha)
(this is just a bad valentines example, could be any holiday/season that gets our walkers excited)

It would be a great way to engage all levels of players, and make great use of our walker prizes from past events, giving them some value.

I will definitely play all your mini games.

Btw, baron can try to propose Griselda. AGAIN. Lets see what will she do thia time.

VersaceMorrow
02-10-18, 04:47 AM
I really want some new roads in the market. We haven?t had new roads in the market in ages. We need something that will go along with the gothic buildings. I have a whole areas for greselda and she has no pathways because nothing matches.

And this seems like a good place to renew my repeated request for the filigree path to be available, in fact why not make all roads and paths available for purchase?

PrincessCelestian
02-10-18, 10:18 AM
And this seems like a good place to renew my repeated request for the filigree path to be available, in fact why not make all roads and paths available for purchase?

I agree. I am not sure why they are not. And I include walls and gates in this too. I would love love love to have more of the rose hedge to go with all of the rose towers I have won from the trader troll. But I very rarely do bronze trades and so only have one rose hedge. I wanted to do it all around the front of my queendom for Valentine?s Day and couldn?t. I would have gladly spent gems on the hedge to have it (reasonable gems - like 2-3 per hedge). But I couldn?t. Seems like such a massively missed ongoing opportunity to generate revenue. I am to the point in my queendom where i am more worried about the design than the functionality of most of my buildings because I usually have more than enough resources. This would be such a GREAT thing for me to be able to design matching areas. And I would spend more gems instead of just hoarding them waiting on something I want to come along.

Also, and this is very important, as the height of animals and characters has gotten taller (I guess this is evolution), the height of the yellow arrow has stayed the same, effectively covering the face of the character or animal. This is especially evident in the wyverns and the new taller fairies. Please fix this S8. If it makes it easier, just raise the height of the yellow arrow for everything. But I really hate having to put my queendom into edit mode JUST to get a proper look at it.

Anikaof9
02-10-18, 07:45 PM
YES!!! Can we please please have more roads, and gates and walls. Specifically, can we have more of the block type walls, we have had many new fence types with flowers. But I want something more substantial around my castle, which current has 2 options. I was really sad that the pink towers are in the Barons Tent instead of available for gems, I have a lot of stored cabbages but not nearly enough to redo all my walls and towers pink. I agree with PrincessCelestian, I not really concerned with functionality, I have all these little micro-areas and I like it when they have a matching theme, which is hard to do with limited choices.

Also could you please please make the new faeries Breath Tree turntable, all the other trees turn so why not this new one?

LadyRissaRenae
02-14-18, 08:18 AM
I'm so happy that we can now store our walkers in the Town Square. Now, it would be great if they walked only on the paths we set out for them. I'm certain my walkers walk everywhere EXCEPT the paths... through the middle of my flower beds, in the middle of the animal fields, wide open green spaces with nothing in them. Somehow, I found Thurston roaming around the Mermaid area (no idea how he got there!)

tonyjosiah
02-15-18, 11:49 AM
Please change the footprint of the Shadow Lynx to 2X1 just like the Flyger and the new Vineyard horse and the Wily Werebeast.? Please

hagypagy
02-15-18, 09:15 PM
I'm so happy that we can now store our walkers in the Town Square. Now, it would be great if they walked only on the paths we set out for them. I'm certain my walkers walk everywhere EXCEPT the paths... through the middle of my flower beds, in the middle of the animal fields, wide open green spaces with nothing in them. Somehow, I found Thurston roaming around the Mermaid area (no idea how he got there!)

All of my walkers do already walk only on roads!
It is definitely in the computer walker algorithm.
My road system is a working one tho , completely connected and functional accessing all buildings, so that may have something to do with it.
Also I have almost no empty slots. They could be programmed to walk on roads or space.

Yes!
I've been wanting more desert paths for ages!!

Also how about a Black Magic Forge.
Maybe a good idea for Halloween.
Also been wanting a ghost walker for a while now.

And Adimir as a walker!

VersaceMorrow
02-16-18, 06:29 AM
Please change the footprint of the Shadow Lynx to 2X1 just like the Flyger and the new Vineyard horse and the Wily Werebeast.? Please

Agreed....the only reason I haven't put him away in storage is that my haunted village has the space right now, but come October that may change with a new Halloween event.

PrincessCelestian
02-21-18, 05:36 AM

Yaaasss!!!! This would be great for those players that have a lot of them and are working on the silver bars for the mermaid update.

On another note, I am thinking of getting rid of my weekly budget to this game and adding it to my book budget. I have been very bored this last month and everything I have bought with gems has been extremely disappointing (ie sweet tooth). So unless they start coming up with some really good content soon, my book collection is real life is going to grow even faster.

monsville13
02-23-18, 10:56 AM
I was wonder if S8 could add a button for us to delete Goals from our list of goals. I would love to have the option to remove something that I have no intention of doing, example A Hauntingly Good Look.

Thanks

ratdogs4
02-23-18, 11:03 AM
I was wonder if S8 could add a button for us to delete Goals from our list of goals. I would love to have the option to remove something that I have no intention of doing, example A Hauntingly Good Look.

Thanks

It's time for them to delete that goal! I have it sitting also.

riverly
02-23-18, 11:12 AM
I already went through the steps of selling old keep, getting haunted keep, and then selling haunted keep to get my original one back. It took some materials to do that but that's how I got it out of my goal book.
Personally I wouldn't care if they removed that goal now, but some players would not like that.

Now Hammer Time is a different story. I won't even go there. Really observatory?

meme1098
02-23-18, 11:38 AM
I already went through the steps of selling old keep, getting haunted keep, and then selling haunted keep to get my original one back. It took some materials to do that but that's how I got it out of my goal book.
Personally I wouldn't care if they removed that goal now, but some players would not like that.

Now Hammer Time is a different story. I won't even go there. Really observatory?

Hammer Time & those last 4 babies are goals I'm never gonna do.

S8...just put a timer on them....PLEASE!. Even a long one would be fine like 20 days or something. Then at least eventually they'd be gone.

PrincessCupOButter
02-23-18, 11:58 AM
There really should be a way to refuse or remove tasks that do not further the story line. Please!! Just like the alpaca that is finally being removed from the workshop.

I am so very glad I opted out of the gothic event early, because I would be stuck with that goal or would be forced to waste resources to get rid of it. And I?ll probably never even see Hammer Time. 😂 I?ve still got Raising the Stakes and A Down to Earth Approach. (I refuse to use up spellbound beams and blocks to make earthen ones. Maybe someday if I ever finish raising the stakes.) These upgrades remind me of bakery story and other games like that....endless repetition for no real reason. Endless repetition is bad enough when working toward a goal, but this game used to be unique in that we were not just collecting and crafting to change skins or redecorate. I?m really not liking the direction the game has been going.

As for the baby animals, I will probably do those eventually, just because I collect the milk without even trying, but the novelty has definitely worn off. I am happy for those that love them, but I do not want or need a rainbow assortment of babies of every type of monster that has ever appeared in the game.

PrincessCelestian
02-24-18, 06:30 AM
We really need 3 or 4 more expansion areas for the mermaid ?zone?. Mine is overflowing into my regular queendom and I don?t dig it. Plus there is stuff in storage that I would like to have out but don?t. I am assuming at some point that a new update is coming with the third sister?s arrival bringing with it more stuff that we will need on our board. So that area definitely needs some attention. It should have gotten expansions with the last update.

maz3girl
02-24-18, 08:59 AM
I'l keep asking for this until it becomes a reality.... We need the ability to sell old useless buildings (especially half finished ones that I couldn't fully upgrade. I'm looking at you, Stargazer's Ridge), event prizes, and decorations. Even if I got like 1 coin for them I wouldn't care, space is so precious (especially when i'm finding it so difficult and slow to expand). Why are the only buildings that you can sell, buildings that you actually need for things?

Also the events lately are way too close together.... If they were slightly longer each time and spaced further apart, that would be great...

AnnirasSweets
02-24-18, 06:26 PM
We really need 3 or 4 more expansion areas for the mermaid ?zone?. Mine is overflowing into my regular queendom and I don?t dig it. Plus there is stuff in storage that I would like to have out but don?t. I am assuming at some point that a new update is coming with the third sister?s arrival bringing with it more stuff that we will need on our board. So that area definitely needs some attention. It should have gotten expansions with the last update.

Yes, I second this so hard! I am currently trying to work out a way to have all my needed mermaid items out without having them touch my non-mermaid items or leave the mermaid zone. I know in the grand scheme of things it shouldn't matter where the items are so long as they're displayed but it drives me insane to have things all willy nilly on my board and I obsess for hours trying to work out the best placements, lol.