12-05-19, 04:37 AM
The love shack

bobbyrae
12-05-19, 05:53 AM
The love shack
Yes. I'd love to see this return

idrispad
01-03-20, 03:42 AM
I would like "terrain tiles". Another game I used to play (long defunct!) had these. They were squares of things like snow, sand and water which you could place on the board but you could place items on top of them. They were really good. It meant that things like gates could have roads going underneath them rather than that annoying grassy gap.

nic_hawk
01-03-20, 03:48 AM
New levels please. For years since the last update, seems like everyone is now level 50.

chemgirl77
01-03-20, 11:05 AM
I must admit I miss the point of working so hard for a walker that only helps my game crash. For that reason I 'store' them all. Is there some function of them I am not aware of? i.e. Do they bring luck or make you defeat beasts easier? Can you make it more clear when a "prize" is only a "walker" and doesn't drop anything? Thanks.

newyear5780
01-03-20, 03:40 PM
I would like "terrain tiles". Another game I used to play (long defunct!) had these. They were squares of things like snow, sand and water which you could place on the board but you could place items on top of them. They were really good. It meant that things like gates could have roads going underneath them rather than that annoying grassy gap.

LOVE this. And to remove cap on road decos please. Expanded realms have more virtual ground to cover. I would love to buy more white and brown royal roads, for instance.

And make things like marble walls etc. available for purchase to balance out all those gates from the MH gold coin trades please!

kiryuuku123
01-04-20, 05:09 AM
I really want the love shack and haunted keep s8 is really missing out on not putting the love shack in the shop

newyear5780
01-04-20, 07:31 AM
I really want the love shack and haunted keep s8 is really missing out on not putting the love shack in the shop

Ditto ditto ditto.

Kimmygibbler2
01-06-20, 12:48 AM
May I suggest reorganising the inventory pls? It would help greatly if the tabs could organise the items for example, food, animals, plants, petals, building materials etc. Currently, there is nothing in my consumable and special tab so it seems quite useless. Not sure if anyone has any items in those 2 tabs?

Going through all the items is a nightmare. They should really add a search bar for both inventory and the store

Kimmygibbler2
01-06-20, 12:48 AM
Fortune teller hut could use some new missions, that was really fun!

duckyzpond
01-06-20, 05:30 AM
I would like to be able to sell items bought with gems FOR gems pls

Woldawson
01-08-20, 03:08 AM
I would like to be able to sell items bought with gems FOR gems pls

LOL. same here but dream on. TL won?t ever agree to that

ratdogs4
04-10-20, 07:40 PM
Are any of you to the point where you don't collect from items that drop coins only - even large amounts, because you simply don't need more? I feel like I'm there but I can't get myself to quit collecting from those big coin items.

hagypagy
04-10-20, 09:29 PM
Are any of you to the point where you don't collect from items that drop coins only - even large amounts, because you simply don't need more? I feel like I'm there but I can't get myself to quit collecting from those big coin items.

Nope!
I have over 50million coins saved - but still collecting coin droppers always.

All the new expansions cost at least 1.6million coins!
So we need a lot!

LavaMagic
04-10-20, 10:11 PM

I have always wondered why this is not already a thing. It cannot be that hard. Kingdoms would look so much better.
I have snow animals on the greenest grass. :rolleyes:

chucklh3
04-23-20, 12:01 PM
How about the ability to upgrade buildings that were not completed during a timed quest. Even if upgrade requirements are harder or with a gem option. We can currently complete the current level upgrade but can?t upgrade any further.

dragana30
05-01-20, 04:06 PM
How about a hobbit house as part of event game..?

FoxHollow32
05-02-20, 01:51 PM
A rocket ship or time portal!
A candy store
Feed store for the pets
Pet store!

FoxHollow32
05-02-20, 01:52 PM
Ground tiles that you can set things on would be awesome!

lmirul
05-30-20, 06:09 PM
Can we please get some more Academy Scrolls for the next event? It's been a while since they were offered as a reward 😅

newyear5780
05-30-20, 11:10 PM

I figured out that w 25M+ and 32m ish of expansions I currently have access to, the rate of coins accumulation just by doing what I do, rather than, say, grow fellora plants or collect from my dozen faerie houseS and bulbs (over 2k a visit) is sub. I still collect from the building that gives me 15k, the snow globe from a past event, and to the trade - Anamnecia, not in the royal exchange - for 100k, all for the fun of it.

Gathering permits is soooooo slow that coin accumulation is pretty incidental atm.

As always, up to you how you wanna play. It gives me a lovely feeling of wealth to have over 25M SOMEWHERE in my life! : D

wintersno
06-02-20, 05:38 PM
Would it be possible to include collection time info in back of card?

Galadraal
06-04-20, 07:04 AM
an option in our inventory to delete items from past events such as unused worms and things that cannot be placed on the board would be nice.

Please! This would be awesome.

It would also be helpful to have more inventory tabs maybe even customizable so we don?t have to scroll through so many items to find what we are looking for. Things I would like to see are: paths, plants, animals walls (including arches and towers), crafting vs special buildings and things like that.

Thanks for your consideration

Passera
06-04-20, 12:07 PM
A boost for the magic forge would really come in handy! Don’t know why there isn’t one yet.

greasyfork1
06-10-20, 07:40 AM
Is there anyway to get a Collection Indicator for the Baron's Tent. AFAIK this is the only building/thing that does not except for deco of course. . I am kinda superstitious about tapping on it early.. I feel that the prize I didnt want will still stay ) I know its silly but now I have to keep a mental note or an actual note about when to collect.

laudenum
06-10-20, 08:31 PM
Is there anyway to get a Collection Indicator for the Baron's Tent. AFAIK this is the only building/thing that does not except for deco of course. . I am kinda superstitious about tapping on it early.. I feel that the prize I didnt want will still stay ) I know its silly but now I have to keep a mental note or an actual note about when to collect.

Collect from all your 22hr items at the same time, eg energy sources, rotten cabbage hut and barons tent.

I collect from mine the first time I log in each morning. Being 22hr timers even if you're log in time varies a bit each morning they will still all be ready. :)

farmerted7
06-12-20, 12:12 PM
An ocean themed gate with golds and blues that matches the Level 10 sea castle or goes with the seashell walkway

cccymaaa
06-12-20, 09:30 PM
I need an extra Royal Exchange

cavegirl1
06-12-20, 10:48 PM
I would love it if the log path came back in a sale. The natural look would fit so many areas.

dipwid
06-15-20, 12:54 PM
I would like to see block lettering that takes up one tile space added to the game, so we can name things or write short messages. I had to spell OZ using a bunch of farm plots. It takes a lot of space and is hard to read.

macailla1967
06-15-20, 10:45 PM
I've seen this post, agreed with everything written here, so I copied it and pasted as to show S8 that they're really not listening to us. And a question for you all. How many of you spent actual money on this task? S8 really dropped the ball with the 80 energy in the 6.99 deal. I always buy that one for the 15 minutes of energy, but not this time.

I still need my gems for having installed the Property Brothers game. Pops up every time I open my game and I still don't have the gems, even though I'm on level 168 🤣🤣

So here's the post I wish S8 would seriously consider!

--gem spend confirmation
--new adventures and new trades in the exchange
--working tabs in inventory (the search feature is an awesome idea!!)

Buildings:
--go back to having prize and event buildings with actual drops (other than coins) maybe even a chance of gems!
--Love Shack (this is a win/win. S8 could make money selling the building and alicorn parts, and many players would be happy to spend to have it!)

Decorations: Honestly, we have plenty of deco but no room to display it.
--the ability to 'stack' deco. For example, placing pets and carriages on pathways, and placing paths under gates. Placing plants, trees on the unused squares from building footprints.

General wish list:
--Back to the Story please!!!!
--expansions (let's head down to the glass encasement)
--barons tent updates
--fortune teller updates
--bring back the monster hunts
--more equitable trades with the elves
--NO MORE LEADERBOARDS!!!

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY

--that S8 will actually listen to our requests and fill some of them.

macailla1967
06-15-20, 10:47 PM
please! This would be awesome.

It would also be helpful to have more inventory tabs maybe even customizable so we don?t have to scroll through so many items to find what we are looking for. Things i would like to see are: Paths, plants, animals walls (including arches and towers), crafting vs special buildings and things like that.

Thanks for your consideration

100%agreed 👍

morsith
06-16-20, 01:30 AM
I figured out that w 25M+ and 32m ish of expansions I currently have access to, the rate of coins accumulation just by doing what I do, rather than, say, grow fellora plants or collect from my dozen faerie houseS and bulbs (over 2k a visit) is sub. I still collect from the building that gives me 15k, the snow globe from a past event, and to the trade - Anamnecia, not in the royal exchange - for 100k, all for the fun of it.

Gathering permits is soooooo slow that coin accumulation is pretty incidental atm.

As always, up to you how you wanna play. It gives me a lovely feeling of wealth to have over 25M SOMEWHERE in my life! : D

What building drops 15k in coins? I can't expand more because I run out of coins before permits.

ShibuyaCloth
06-16-20, 03:02 AM
What building drops 15k in coins? I can't expand more because I run out of coins before permits.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?96515-Nugget-12-Coins&p=1607533&viewfull=1#post1607533

newyear5780
06-16-20, 07:19 AM
It would be great if the rulers, male and female, had options for skin tones, like the thank you emojis on phones. Recent events and the next one have more POC characters, which is great. More please! : )

jdgrozda
06-20-20, 09:46 AM
My personal recommendation is that there are different gifts that the the new welcome prizes bring to our kingdoms...it?s often the same old, same old...earth wisps, wisp lantern, occasional trade tickets and the very rare expansion tickets. What would be nice are blocks/beams that NEVER drop: enchanted blocks & beams, spellbound blocks & beams...I know I would fight tooth and nail to complete any mission that those prizes are included in. They aren?t found in any adventure or any animal/building(minus the onyx l.10 building, but the drops there are absolutely minuscule), It?s so hard to build my castle without these items. Even the earthen objects are easier to come by.

greasyfork1
06-25-20, 06:40 AM
Can we have these moved from the very edge of the open Kingdom border to maybe out a few plots. Or just have a one Centralized Expand Banner instead of several scattered around the edges. I tend to on occasion accidently hit a Expand Banner and well it kinda undo lots of tapping.
Nothing major just a tweak I think many players would like also.

AnnirasSweets
06-25-20, 10:06 AM
Can we have these moved from the very edge of the open Kingdom border to maybe out a few plots. Or just have a one Centralized Expand Banner instead of several scattered around the edges. I tend to on occasion accidently hit a Expand Banner and well it kinda undo lots of tapping.
Nothing major just a tweak I think many players would like also.

That would be a great addition, the same thing happens to me frequently and it's super frustrating. I try to always expand on the spots that have the little signposts as soon as possible just to get them away from my tapping, lol.

SofiaDeo
06-25-20, 12:06 PM
The coding for inventory tabs exists, it needs to be attached to items. At a minimum, event items that have no use past the event should be coded as "special" and NOT show up in main inventory feed at all. Not only would we be able to find useful deco, animals, etc in the main inventory list, but also current event items (which would ONLY show under the "Special" tab") would be easy to track. Then the coding of kitchen drops could go under Consumable, and then all the tabs would have basic functionality.

greasyfork1
06-26-20, 06:28 AM
The coding for inventory tabs exists, it needs to be attached to items. At a minimum, event items that have no use past the event should be coded as "special" and NOT show up in main inventory feed at all. Not only would we be able to find useful deco, animals, etc in the main inventory list, but also current event items (which would ONLY show under the "Special" tab") would be easy to track. Then the coding of kitchen drops could go under Consumable, and then all the tabs would have basic functionality.

I think that is a very "Special" suggestion. Just doing that will help bunches.. then followup with the "Consumables" would be super awesome.

SofiaDeo
06-26-20, 08:30 AM
I think that is a very "Special" suggestion. Just doing that will help bunches.. then followup with the "Consumables" would be super awesome.
Yes! And I am not suggesting that time/$ be spent on "back coding" previous Event items right now; save that for an intern maybe? :rolleyes:But moving forward, if Event items could be tagged to only show in the "Special" tab, that would help a lot. Same with Consumable. And modeling certain future events to "re-use" some of the old Event items (with a new Grand Prize for long time players, or an option to obtain Old Prize vs. New Prize, with one perhaps being available for extremely high gem purchase), could s l o w l y get those old Event items out of Main inventory and into the Specials tab. With the bonus addition, items in Specials coded so they could be sold for zero like in Dragon Story.

Queenzod
07-07-20, 05:54 PM
We need a swing! Animated, of course, in a pretty tree with flowers and vines wrapped around the ropes. 😃

podunkiana
07-07-20, 07:24 PM
We need a swing! Animated, of course, in a pretty tree with flowers and vines wrapped around the ropes. 😃

Love that) the vines and flowers maybe can be the actual rope.. )

carletonisland
07-09-20, 06:44 AM
I wish you would improve or add an additional chicken coop. And variety to the chickens.

Is there a way to tie it in to the Royal Cow, Royal Pig, Royal Horse?

federerGOAT
07-27-20, 10:57 PM
Can we get blue fish added to the Fish Market?

hagypagy
07-27-20, 11:24 PM
I wish you would improve or add an additional chicken coop. And variety to the chickens.

Is there a way to tie it in to the Royal Cow, Royal Pig, Royal Horse?
We need a Rooster!! ��
(perhaps a Royal Rooster)

madameleota13
08-15-20, 11:05 AM
I would love to see the footprint for the Desert Palace reduced. It takes up 16 plots, could be reduced to 12. Also, I'm happy I got the pyramid, but it's really small. No self respecting Pharoah would have approved this, least of all Cleo ;)

hagypagy
08-17-20, 02:03 AM
I would love to see the footprint for the Desert Palace reduced. It takes up 16 plots, could be reduced to 12. Also, I'm happy I got the pyramid, but it's really small. No self respecting Pharoah would have approved this, least of all Cleo ;)
Great idea reducing the Desert Palace footprint to 3x4! :)
I’ll start a thread.

newyear5780
08-19-20, 04:36 AM
yes! And i am not suggesting that time/$ be spent on "back coding" previous event items right now; save that for an intern maybe? :rolleyes:but moving forward, if event items could be tagged to only show in the "special" tab, that would help a lot. Same with consumable. And modeling certain future events to "re-use" some of the old event items (with a new grand prize for long time players, or an option to obtain old prize vs. New prize, with one perhaps being available for extremely high gem purchase), could s l o w l y get those old event items out of main inventory and into the specials tab. With the bonus addition, items in specials coded so they could be sold for zero like in dragon story.

fab idea. : )

stormaurora42
08-23-20, 03:22 AM
I love the Mint Chip Alicorn lines. ❤️
It's the very first item that made me reach for my wallet, and honestly one of the reasons I kept playing (I started at the tail-end of the bear event, and was debating whether it was worth my time to keep playing when the Jungle Monarchy event introduced not only a natural-colored Jaguar (My favorite! ❤️ ) but we got the alluring Mint Chip Alicorn.
I have paid for gems every single time it has appeared in my tent.
It was a little frustrating to have to wait for it to appear, as I would have purchased an army if I had been graced with the chance!
But, alas, S8 decided to grace us with the chance to earn it through our Weekend special tents. Weekday tent Clydesdale-lined Alicorn next please! 😊
Or Marketplace (let me buy as many as I want! 😍 ) or special Limited-time sale (to keep it rare, and make it special).

I want Allllll the Clydesdale Alicorn recolors!! 😍❤️
Preferably Available to purchase at will, but Tent prizes for unnatural colors would be okay too.
Or an event? 😊

Ultimate Dream "Take all my Money" Wish:
A "Grey Clydesdale"-Alicorn would be amaazingggg. ❤️

56361 + 56362 = Epic, take all my money!! So much joy.

https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-GreyClydesdale.png Maybe light grey, or pale blue lavender eyes? (If the art team wants to do something a little different 💗 .)
Off-white mane&tail for the Mane ( 😂 ) prize with pale grey white-tipped wings and perhaps a black mane&tail version for a community award if it was an event? Or just introduced as a pair! 😊❤️
Exact replica would be totally loved too. ❤️

https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-MintChipAlicorn.png The Mint Chip Ali's animation is Perfect, they're so lovely in my realm!

Then lavender, orange sherbert, vanilla- fantasy colors are great too. Maybe even rich vibrant jewel tones, black, ooo black and orange for Halloween? 🤩

I digress. I'd be perfectly happy with a Dapple Grey (Clyde) Alicorn. ❤️

I understand that some people enjoy the cartoonish "original" horse lines, and they are cute in their own way, but I much prefer the elegance of the Clydesdales.
I would not be willing to spend real money to earn a standard horse, but a Dapple Grey Clydesdale Alicorn!?!
Let me get my wallet. 😍❤️

robotparade
08-29-20, 07:43 AM
Please bring back the Snow Walls and Ice Path

AnnirasSweets
08-29-20, 08:32 AM

You probably already know this but just in case you're like me and store event items then forget them...

If you participated in the Ice Queen event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?96721), you may have the Snowy Workshop and the character Neva that allow you to craft those items (and more) year round.

Stymie52
08-29-20, 09:02 AM
Please bring back the Orphanage.

robotparade
08-29-20, 09:08 AM
You probably already know this but just in case you're like me and store event items then forget them...

If you participated in the Ice Queen event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?96721), you may have the Snowy Workshop and the character Neva that allow you to craft those items (and more) year round.

Thank you for the tip! Unfortunately, I don’t have either of those, so it would be really great if they would re-release them for purchase. I’ve got a ton of points saved up. (But would buy gems to get them!)

farmerted7
08-29-20, 09:13 AM

Yes, please! Especially the ice path (Btw, I don't think Snowy workshop crafts it)

farmerted7
08-29-20, 09:15 AM
Can there be an elven tower in the rune market to match the Elven path, gate, and walls?

newyear5780
09-05-20, 11:49 PM
LOVE the elven tower idea. : )

Separately: I wouldn't mind a monthly subscription that, for instance, gives something like an energy weekly for joining that only works while your subscription is active, one Event pack a month, an animal, building or deco that drops enough gems to buy items like the bamboo pool recently that helps w events (could be the same as the joining energy dropper) and maybe an item that boosts all event drops for each one or something. One free pile of whatever cabbage-y thing is going on, right now Clever rotten pumpkins. Bonuses in the packs we do buy. (Edit add: options to get decos that aren't otherwise available, Like a special market section for subscribers.)

My kid and I play another game and we love the generous bonuses from our subscription. If it isn't really generous, it won't work.

$10 a month on automatic payment means it doesn't feel like paying much and S8 gets guaranteed income. This is an add on; those that don't subscribe can keep buying as we do now.

And please please please please do s.t. About that inventory!! A lot of the fun in this game for us comes from seasonal decorations, and it is REALLY time consuming in a very not nice way to dig up all the fall deco. : (

Thanks for reading the forum and taking our requests under consideration. It's great to feel heard. :

mefys2
10-07-20, 01:46 PM
REMOVE THE GEM TRAPS or add a confirmation button, I?m sick of loosing hard earned gems or worse bought gems it?s infuriating.
Please make the Elven Outpost moveable, I understand that it needs to stay on the board but it could be like the Glimmer Gate the storage option is blanked out but you can move it into a position of your choosing.
I?d like a chance at some of the events that took place before I got the app, from what I?ve read on the forum we?ve missed some awesome stuff. Craft buildings for Valentine Alicorn?s & Winter decorations would be top of my list.
There are also some events I wouldn?t mind a second chance at. Completing events was impossible until I built up my kingdom so I had ample sources of coins and materials. I understand that some wouldn?t want repeats but if they could just be done now and again & it would give those who have already completed them time to work on long term goals instead of trying to do them in conjunction with constant events. Or an alternative to gems to finish event building upgrades would be great.
More Elven exchange items would be good the only reason I keep going is the hope of gold to craft Rainbow Alicorn?s I already have enough bronze & silver to keep the boosts going for ages. Adding a boost for the magic forge would be great.

mefys2
10-07-20, 01:58 PM
There are a lot of requests to sort out the storage I?m for this too scrolling through everything is time consuming and frustrating but I understand that it would probably mean a lot of retroactive work so until Storm8 get round to it they at least code new items so that they can be sorted.

kat8rose
10-08-20, 07:09 AM
Remove the troll camp collections from future events. You're losing people.

SofiaDeo
10-09-20, 03:21 PM
Remove the troll camp collections from future events. You're losing people.
Or increase the drop rate..... 2 out of 4 would be a decent minimum. Some people can't can't collect 3 a day, and to have to go 5-6 collects for 1 drop is frustrating.

Joasiowo
10-12-20, 03:19 AM
Hi. This is my first forum post so hello to everyone. :)

I'd like to ask you something...

There are buildings that were craft buildings during the event. They became deco after the event was over. For example: Warrior Tent, Mushroom Hut or Industrial Workshop.

Is it possible to make EMBER CAVE a decoration? I mean .. Can the hanging box be removed?
The Ember Cave has beautiful and amazing graphics and would look even better without this box. :)

Especially it will look super cool with the horses coming in the next event. :)

I know you listen to players' requests like it was with the Fall Castle or Volcano recently. Maybe it will work this time?

Best Regards

farmerted7
10-18-20, 09:59 PM
Please remove 99 cap on Elven Path.

Also can we have an Elven tower to match the gate and paths?

cccymaaa
10-25-20, 08:29 AM
Please reduce the foot print of Willy werebeast, it doesn't align with other beasts of its kind. Thanks

Belladonna12
11-02-20, 03:38 PM
What do some mean when they refer to gem traps or wanting gem confirmation? I buy a gem pack and use at my discretion. They run out, i buy more when I'm ready. I don't understand what folks are referring to.

SpiritWind00
11-02-20, 04:44 PM
What do some mean when they refer to gem traps or wanting gem confirmation? I buy a gem pack and use at my discretion. They run out, i buy more when I'm ready. I don't understand what folks are referring to.
You know when you click on an item and it comes up with a gem price above the item (this is the skip price to bring the item ready for collection again)? If you click on this accidentally (or sometimes the games glitch and it remembers where you touched the screen) and it speeds up the item when you didn't mean to, then this is what we refer to as a gem trap. What we've asked for is that if you click on an item to speed up collections, then a pop-up comes on screen to confirm if you want to spend gems. It is a game feature all games have been requesting since the beginning. It's basically to avoid spending gems unnecessarily on something you didn't mean to do (like buy coins for gems). Hope that helps! :)

breenaramos3
11-06-20, 03:29 PM
Christmas!! Kind of like the Christmas decor in Bakery Story. Which is beautiful by the way.

SarahsStarryNight
11-07-20, 07:45 PM
A boost for the magic forge would really come in handy! Don’t know why there isn’t one yet.
Yes!!

bensbakery2005
11-11-20, 06:11 AM
Hi. Is there ever going to be a way to empty storage? I've got so many useless things stashed in there from old challenges and it takes ages to look for things which are useful. It could really do with a bin! And I really don't understand why items cannot be sold even if it's for zero coins.

meme1098
11-11-20, 12:56 PM
Hi. Is there ever going to be a way to empty storage? I've got so many useless things stashed in there from old challenges and it takes ages to look for things which are useful. It could really do with a bin! And I really don't understand why items cannot be sold even if it's for zero coins.

Please, please! I want to get rid of so much stuff clogging my storage!

chucklh3
11-17-20, 04:35 PM
The ability to craft Troll tokens all the time would be great. There are items to collect the shield, sword, and staff tokens all the time but nothing to do with them when I’m maxed out.

kat8rose
11-28-20, 08:32 AM
Equal availability to sale expansions
Hi, S8

Why aren't the land sale expansions available to everyone, regardless of current expansion. It's not equitable. Those of us that eventually get to those plots will be penalized. Why shouldn't the sale plots be available to anyone that has the resources to purchase them, without being fully expanded to those plots? Please explain this to me and how this is equitable.

or when there's a land sale, make all previous sale plots available at sale price. Fair to everyone, IMO. Thanks for listening.

Lyzau
11-28-20, 12:36 PM
Equal availability to sale expansions
Hi, S8

Why aren't the land sale expansions available to everyone, regardless of current expansion. It's not equitable. Those of us that eventually get to those plots will be penalized. Why shouldn't the sale plots be available to anyone that has the resources to purchase them, without being fully expanded to those plots? Please explain this to me and how this is equitable.

or when there's a land sale, make all previous sale plots available at sale price. Fair to everyone, IMO. Thanks for listening.

I second this whole heartedly. Slower players are always at a disadvantage and never able to acquire plots at sale price.

jensenink
12-07-20, 05:41 PM
I would love it if the material requests were before the pending gifts in the news feed... often those I send gifts to are maxed on those items that we are able to send, so the pending list remains prominent and I find the material requests get hidden unless I specifically scroll down to see if there are any... also, it would be nice to have messages posted to our walls show up as a notification on the newsfeed... TIA!

TeikaEmberstorm
12-13-20, 06:31 AM
I am wondering if the elven outpost is locked in place because of the animation for the bird to fly and come back. It's a unique animation which is neat. But I think I would trade it for the bird being a fixed part of the building with an animation of her own like blink, turn her head, clean her talon with her beak or something. If she is leaving maybe you could just ghost her until time for her return? I would really like to be able to move the building.

gridgirl
12-13-20, 11:20 AM
Please please please give us something that is a guaranteed wisp essence dropper. I’m so tired of collecting from cloudberry bushes. I’m maxed on wisp lanterns and can’t seem to get wisp essence quickly enough to craft enchanted lanterns before I max out again. I actually have the grand firefly and Katz brother, and mostly get black flagged for cloudberries

ratdogs4
12-15-20, 02:44 PM
S8 - please let us sell off, even for no coins, decorations items, buildings and materials from past events. My inventory is beyond unmanageable.

trailbean
12-16-20, 08:22 AM
Can we get some OTHER use for Tailor and Spinning Wheel? Noblewear Trade is far too poor a return, given the investment in time and energy needed to accomplish it.

themaltesequeen
12-20-20, 11:16 AM
Would love a continuation of the Betrayal story line and more continuation on the Fortune Tellers Tent.

fari85
12-20-20, 12:16 PM
Would love a continuation of the Betrayal story line and more continuation on the Fortune Tellers Tent.

Agree fortune tellers tent was a gem purchase....complete waste. They should add more valuable fortunes not things we can easily get.

riverly
12-20-20, 02:50 PM
Can we get some OTHER use for Tailor and Spinning Wheel? Noblewear Trade is far too poor a return, given the investment in time and energy needed to accomplish it.Ive only recently started doing this trade. But only because my gold nuggets were maxed out. I didn't want to see a black flag on gold nuggets. The other requirements are pretty attainable in my kingdom, but I go about getting it done as a side quest so its pretty slow going since I want to maintain a good stockpile of nuggets.
I can understand why some folks wouldn't bother with it. I didn't for a long time.
I guess I should add that I don't do the gold trade. If I want gems, I'll buy them and use them immediately.

Cheekyqueen20
01-11-21, 01:59 PM
How about a clean up feature programmed in for end of events that will automatically delete all event supplies that will never be used again. I figured for the current event there could possibly be 13 items that could be left over that will never be used again. That is almost 4 pages of unnecessary inventory. Just program it to delete and perhaps pay players 5 or 10 coins per item. It would be greatly appreciated for both coins and less useless inventory. PLEASE!

stormaurora42
01-11-21, 03:14 PM
How about a clean up feature programmed in for end of events that will automatically delete all event supplies that will never be used again. I figured for the current event there could possibly be 13 items that could be left over that will never be used again. That is almost 4 pages of unnecessary inventory. Just program it to delete and perhaps pay players 5 or 10 coins per item. It would be greatly appreciated for both coins and less useless inventory. PLEASE!

I think this would have to be Optional (a tool or a button to be clicked) to avoid upsetting people who purposefully spend time and energy resources to collect extra souvenirs. 😅
Perhaps an inventory organization toggle with an "Are you sure?" Safe-guarded delete option would be more smooth!

TeikaEmberstorm
01-11-21, 04:33 PM
Thank you for the out of this world with the glowy colorful creatures. They remind me a little of the long eared jerboa from the game Ark Survival Evolved. They are different enough that you may be able to creat one for an event, or a pigmy jerboa.

bfsmith
01-11-21, 05:32 PM
I think this would have to be Optional (a tool or a button to be clicked) to avoid upsetting people who purposefully spend time and energy resources to collect extra souvenirs. 😅
Perhaps an inventory organization toggle with an "Are you sure?" Safe-guarded delete option would be more smooth!
I can understand people wanting items they craft but not the hundreds of items to make those crafts. I am talking about materials. Half of my inventory is junk that can't be used. Even expired treasure chests. What good are those? Just take up space. They go to the trouble of marking them expired the can delete them just as easily.

AnnirasSweets
01-11-21, 05:44 PM
I think this would have to be Optional (a tool or a button to be clicked) to avoid upsetting people who purposefully spend time and energy resources to collect extra souvenirs. 

As one of those people, I agree with the optional approach. I go out of my way to make sure I have at least one of every item in my inventory before I finish the final task in any event / storyline goal. Those few times when materials are automatically removed from my inventory after an event, I'm always left a bit disappointed. Is this a bit much? Most likely, lol. But as an avid collector, seeing all the past items in my inventory is one of the things I love most about s8 games!

I understand that many prefer to have their inventories as clean as possible so I have no qualms with offering that option and encourage the team to look into this as this is something players have been wanting for years.

bfsmith
01-11-21, 05:56 PM
I find it hilarious that people would rather go through hundreds and hundreds of pages of junk looking for useful items they can actually use. Do you really need Perihelion Muck after the quest is over? What ever trips your trigger but S8 please don't make the rest of us suffer. Let us delete the junk if you aren't going to make it automatic. It was automatic in the original game Castleville. So I know it can be done. This is the same game with few changes.

farmerted7
01-22-21, 10:47 PM
S8 Please make the Apothanus Blooms from the Out of this World event deco only- no timer. They are great artwork yet no one wants to keep them out because of the 5 minute timer! Please drop the timer -- like what happened with Bamboo Fountain.

stormaurora42
01-23-21, 12:53 AM
I totally support making all 'pure deco' Event items deco. (Turning off Oasis trees from Cleo's desert Event and Poinsettia Trees from a more recent Event come to mind, they drop Exp only and the watering can does distract from the art).

Although the Apotranus Bloom has been dropping Purple Petals post-Event, its post-Event drop plan was not announced in advance through the Event thread (other items did have their post-Event drops pre-announced in a post transcribed from official info (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?111825-Castle-Story-1-7-Out-of-this-World-event-information-on-page-1&p=1639544&viewfull=1#post1639544)).
This leads to issues where people who bought an extra for gems (above, Event thread post (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?111825-Castle-Story-1-7-Out-of-this-World-event-information-on-page-1&p=1640705&viewfull=1#post1640705)) because they thought it would be a nice deco are unhappy.
Please announce all Event items' planned post-Event drop schedules in advance so players can plan their purchases. ❤️

DeeDeeBird70
01-23-21, 09:18 AM
As one of those people, I agree with the optional approach. I go out of my way to make sure I have at least one of every item in my inventory before I finish the final task in any event / storyline goal. Those few times when materials are automatically removed from my inventory after an event, I'm always left a bit disappointed. Is this a bit much? Most likely, lol. But as an avid collector, seeing all the past items in my inventory is one of the things I love most about s8 games!

I understand that many prefer to have their inventories as clean as possible so I have no qualms with offering that option and encourage the team to look into this as this is something players have been wanting for years.

I agree with you. While I do not have every item that has been used in the almost eight years that I have been playIng, my storage does have 780 pages. Every so often I will just scroll through, enjoying the great artwork. Yes, it can be a bit of a pain if I am looking for something particular. Especially since two of the tabs (consumables and special) are not functional.

habanero120763
01-30-21, 03:25 AM
Finally today, after six years I managed to play this game through. All plots expanded, close to 100.000 energies in the bank and so forth.

However and what came as a surprise when expanding to the max, you will lose the possibility to collect trade tickets +99, and you cannot trade them for expansion permits and explorer permits. That would have been probably the last reason to hang out here anymore.

Why cannot you continue collecting and trading those for future purposes?

SpiritWind00
01-30-21, 03:27 AM
No unfortunately you can't go past the max. Have asked for this to be changed a few times but it's a game feature I guess. I do have warnings in various places so I'm sorry you didn't realise/know. On the plus side it really cannot be too long till the next plot is released.

habanero120763
01-30-21, 04:10 AM
Ok, thanks SW. I am not hanging here in the forum that much so I have missed the info.

habanero120763
01-30-21, 04:36 AM
Do you know if the creatures like white flygers etc that randomly drops expansion permits, still do that even if you are maxed out iro expanding?

ShibuyaCloth
01-30-21, 05:31 AM
Do you know if the creatures like white flygers etc that randomly drops expansion permits, still do that even if you are maxed out iro expanding?

The drop is converted into 15 coins, not very cost effective for such a high prize item.

habanero120763
01-30-21, 05:36 AM
Actually they do continue dropping expansion permits, just got one. Probably max limit though 99.

ShibuyaCloth
01-30-21, 07:18 AM
Actually they do continue dropping expansion permits, just got one. Probably max limit though 99.

Yes until you hit the limit (inventory maxed out), then they are converted into coins.

Castawaykey
03-08-21, 07:29 AM
The game is taking a lot or storage on my iPad as my kingdom grows, so I would love a way to clean out the old unusable items from my inventory. We have so many from old quests that we can never use and we don?t have the option to discard or sell. It would also make it easier to find the items we do want to use.

cmb12468
03-08-21, 11:14 AM
I suggest more land become available!

nic_hawk
03-08-21, 03:49 PM
Finally today, after six years I managed to play this game through. All plots expanded, close to 100.000 energies in the bank and so forth.

However and what came as a surprise when expanding to the max, you will lose the possibility to collect trade tickets +99, and you cannot trade them for expansion permits and explorer permits. That would have been probably the last reason to hang out here anymore.

Why cannot you continue collecting and trading those for future purposes?

Or...... why not put the expansion permits and explorer permits back in? There is no need to cap them.

psychgam85
03-10-21, 09:16 AM
Hi! I have 2 notes. 1: can we please be able to move the elven outpost? Why can we not place it where we want in the board? It?s so odd where it is and blocks other things for me. 2: why do all the events give us useless crowns and no scrolls? Can we please get more scrolls?

nic_hawk
03-14-21, 07:04 PM
For those of us who have expanded to all the places we can, please put back the ability to make permits into the royal exchange. I have pretty much stopped playing, as that was the only reason I had to engage most days. With almost 200,000 energy and everything basically maxed out, I have nothing to do if no permits.

Cheekyqueen20
03-15-21, 05:03 AM
I agree with you. While I do not have every item that has been used in the almost eight years that I have been playIng, my storage does have 780 pages. Every so often I will just scroll through, enjoying the great artwork. Yes, it can be a bit of a pain if I am looking for something particular. Especially since two of the tabs (consumables and special) are not functional.
They could put all of the useless materials under one of those tabs. Perhaps call it events or just put it under special. Then your so called collectors could still go in an admire it but us goal oriented players could find what we want. At least then we don't have to take up space in the useful inventory and it won't take an hour to find that useful item. Wouldn't be that hard to code. Of course this doesn't address the storage on my phone be used for no reason. But I will take anything to streamline the game. PLEASE S8 DO SOMETHING! That delete option or search option would be great. Or better yet both.

eva178
04-02-21, 10:05 PM
Hi guys!
I have a idea/suggestion for Castle Story, or actually for the animals in our Kingdom?s.....
I see often that my animals en creatures haven?t been dropping very much, and that I think is very logical...
Because we feed them, we collect there items and materials, but when do we take care of there health?
Should we not getting a veterinarian hospital into our kingdom, en provide medical health care to our beloved animals?

Oh yeah that first picture, that’s me! I working at the animal ambulance, in my hometown, and I am a veterinarian......

I posted it before, and ones before that in the suggestion forum.
But everything that?s posted below all those sticky treats aren?t really seen by much people.
Just 1 or 2.....
Hopefully will it now be seen ::love_heart:

SpiritWind00
04-03-21, 12:29 AM
Hi Eva, Most people read all active threads and all posts are seen by S8. They don't reply here but our suggestions about new game items etc are seen. I'm sure at some point we will see more animal related stories and buildings. I liked your picture though. :)

heartsfull
04-04-21, 04:17 PM
I would like to see dainty rustic wells.

are1000
05-14-21, 10:27 AM
You know when you click on an item and it comes up with a gem price above the item (this is the skip price to bring the item ready for collection again)? If you click on this accidentally (or sometimes the games glitch and it remembers where you touched the screen) and it speeds up the item when you didn't mean to, then this is what we refer to as a gem trap. What we've asked for is that if you click on an item to speed up collections, then a pop-up comes on screen to confirm if you want to spend gems. It is a game feature all games have been requesting since the beginning. It's basically to avoid spending gems unnecessarily on something you didn't mean to do (like buy coins for gems). Hope that helps! :)

As a follow up to the gem confirmation request, I propose a premium option to the game. For $1.99/mo you get gem confirmation and a small token gift such as a +25 energy crate once/month.

robotparade
05-19-21, 08:48 AM
As a follow up to the gem confirmation request, I propose a premium option to the game. For $1.99/mo you get gem confirmation and a small token gift such as a +25 energy crate once/month.

I think this is a great idea and I have never understood why they don’t. Every other game that I play has a subscription option.

olcastle
05-19-21, 05:06 PM
I think this is a great idea and I have never understood why they don’t.

Maybe because they don't want to openly admit that it's unsafe to buy gems.

The game is free but the gems are not. We already paid money for gems or earned them with our time and work.
I think it will be outrageous to make players pay again to keep them, especially not just once but every month.

Belladonna12
06-19-21, 01:43 PM
Agree!!! Have always wanted to move the elven outpost.

Destiel0918
07-09-21, 11:06 AM
1) Could we please get those new Windchaser lanterns also in the Tinker Camp like we can do Enchanted ones.

2) Really would love event which would provide item which drops SNAKE SKIN. - Currently only way is to **** swamp snakes.

3) PLEASE MAKE ELVEN OUTPOST MOVABLE.

duckyzpond
08-01-21, 08:05 PM
an option to use gems for unlocking goal restricted items (like the lucky clover crop) would be nice

dgoble55
08-16-21, 07:28 PM
The "flight" of Nadina serves no actual purpose. It disrupts game play and annoys players. Maybe if the "flight" is removed, we will then be able to relocate the outpost.

mymonta
08-17-21, 11:35 AM
The "flight" of Nadina serves no actual purpose. It disrupts game play and annoys players. Maybe if the "flight" is removed, we will then be able to relocate the outpost.

Yes! I just recently unlocked the Elven outpost trades, and I'm already annoyed with having to watch Nadina fly away every time. It's cool the first couple times, but after that, like you said, it serves no purpose.

HappyHeartBakery
09-15-21, 05:56 AM
I would like to request opportunity to buy, win, get Maebee the Faerie. She seems to have a lot of the items I’m always looking for LOL

cavegirl1
09-15-21, 06:31 AM
Now that it looks like we will continue to need windchaser permits and lanterns for new land on the Island, it would be great if more items could be released that have a chance to drop Cloud Stones, Seal of the Dark Elf and Skyhawk feathers (like the Skyhawk).

That would take away so much dependence on collecting from clouds which don't really add to the rest of the game play.

HappyHeartBakery
09-20-21, 09:31 AM
I would like to request opportunity to buy, win, get Maebee the Faerie. She seems to have a lot of the items I’m always looking for LOL

Add to that: Love Shack sale

jbfps116
09-26-21, 10:58 AM
How about updating the app to use the full screen on newer notched phones?! Would look a whole lot better :)

LadyRissaRenae
09-27-21, 09:06 AM
Remove the "Home Design Makeover" ad. Not only can it not be dismissed, it drags the game to a halt for several seconds while it loads.

lizzytish24
09-27-21, 02:12 PM
Add craft items that use Earth Wisps for supplies needed . I am always full in Storage and waste those dropped by characters and buildings.Also, need new Fairie buildings to build that use Fairie supplies. Thanks

ethan1brothers
09-27-21, 02:50 PM
Yes! I just recently unlocked the Elven outpost trades, and I'm already annoyed with having to watch Nadina fly away every time. It's cool the first couple times, but after that, like you said, it serves no purpose.

I think you can turn that off in the game options .....

mymonta
09-28-21, 11:31 AM
I think you can turn that off in the game options .....

I'm not sure that you can. You can turn off the option to see Nadina's feather for items that the Elves are requesting for trade, but I don't think you can turn off Nadina's flight.

Destiel0918
09-29-21, 10:54 AM
Would really love to have option to CANCEL the productions - either in Castle or Workshops, etc. Sometimes it really really messes up if you accidentally put in the wrong thing - and wait for days...

elijahskingdom
10-03-21, 02:27 AM
Would really love to have option to CANCEL the productions - either in Castle or Workshops, etc. Sometimes it really really messes up if you accidentally put in the wrong thing - and wait for days...

Great suggestion!

How about a bank, an energy bank. For example, you deposit energy for a total cap, like 200, for future use. Maybe it cost coins or a percent of energy to make a withdrawal.

SpiritWind00
10-03-21, 03:00 AM
You can exceed 40 energy now...it's hard when you don't have many/any energy droppers at the beginning levels of the game but you can get a point where you get more energy than you can use and then you'll accumulate energy. :)

yasalaam
10-26-21, 10:22 PM
How about that gem confirmation? Last week I lost 50 gems by accidentally hitting skip instead of give with the troll candy. Just now I lost 60 because I accidentally bumped the speed up on something that usually returns a net of 1 energy. Completely worthless. I've been trying really hard to save gems to buy something nice like a second cabbage hut, but I don't think I've ever managed to get over 200 gems because I always fat finger something. I think everybody wants this feature. I know I would be much more likely to spend more money on the game if I wasn't so frustrated by this. I stopped buying value packs after the second large gem loss several months back. Another one or two and I'll probably just quit altogether.

Sorry for the rant. :(

RonjaR82
10-27-21, 06:01 AM
How about that gem confirmation? Last week I lost 50 gems by accidentally hitting skip instead of give with the troll candy. Just now I lost 60 because I accidentally bumped the speed up on something that usually returns a net of 1 energy. Completely worthless. I've been trying really hard to save gems to buy something nice like a second cabbage hut, but I don't think I've ever managed to get over 200 gems because I always fat finger something. I think everybody wants this feature. I know I would be much more likely to spend more money on the game if I wasn't so frustrated by this. I stopped buying value packs after the second large gem loss several months back. Another one or two and I'll probably just quit altogether.

I'm sorry you lost your Gems, it feels awful :( (I have stopped playing this game for years because of a big Gem trap)
It's been this way for years, so apparently someone thinks this is a good way to earn money.
I disagree, frustrating people won't make them spent more money.. I'm surprised that players even buy the Gem packages.. 1 wrong movement and your 20 dollars (or more) is down the drain. That's just absurd.
The only thing I can do is choose not to spent money as long as they don't change this. (not very impressive, but it's all I can do..)

mymonta
10-27-21, 10:17 AM

I accidentally sped up my Queen's Keep right after I had started an adventure, so 88 gems gone, and I frequently lose gems because I hit the wrong place on my phone screen. I don't see well sometimes. Maybe they should consider it a disability and make the gem confirmation button to help people with low vision.

JLEB143
10-31-21, 12:17 PM

Oh you are not alone here at all!(as far as buying big pks of gems) I've had many bad days where I just really needed to ask myself what are you doin?! :confused: once I was playing on my iphone, I believe thanksgiving right at sale time. I sat my phone down, my lil nephew picked it up and the great galloping horse was going. A 450 gem spend on a item I already had and wasn't worth that price at all. I found it 2 months later when expanding. SMH.Just a shame. No way to even try to get them back and resolved before sale ran out. Even playing on ipad w Apple Pencil , when the island of Audra opened , going back and forth I've bough the max of coins 250 gems . That I've done twice and said enough. Having over 50,000,000 coins already it makes you sick. I believe no item in game should be over a certain amount. If I spend x amount of gems on a Alicorn/whatever it shouldn't exceed X amount of gems to speed up. Ive not once wanted to speed a Alicorn or anything over 10 gems in game. They've all been unwanted unhappy "accidents ". I believe there's a thread for this , some users have come up with good ideas to compromise the gem conformation button, and vent. No response.

mymonta
11-02-21, 04:52 PM
Please have the 48 hour sales that happen on Monday/Tuesday include 15 minutes of energy. It is not worth spending $20 on 530 gems and an animal without including some energy.

RobinCradles
11-09-21, 02:08 AM
Please have the 48 hour sales that happen on Monday/Tuesday include 15 minutes of energy. It is not worth spending $20 on 530 gems and an animal without including some energy.

That’s a great suggestion! I think that offer would incentivize me to buy for sure.

lougal85
11-30-21, 05:42 AM
Is it possible to please ask the developers if in this great game if they would put an 'are you sure' request when using purple jewels. I am constantly accidentally selecting 'speed up' when setting my craft buildings, etc, to build because it pops up as soon as you set the building and gets in the way of another craft building.
I have again, yesterday, used 4 valuable jewels when I didn't mean to. I am desperately trying to save for an apple tree to continue with my tasks.
Many thanks
Tina

Given the Monster Hunts this year it might be nice to have an event that would use up tokens for monsters that were never achieved. Maybe instead of getting tokens for a new monster (i.e. white flyger) you could use ?Monster tokens plus leftover tokens (i.e 70 unused Naga tokens) to create a Naga. Or 179 leftover White Flyger tokens + 21 ?Monster tokens to create a White Flyger.

I would like this

manga100
12-06-21, 01:08 PM
Given the Monster Hunts this year it might be nice to have an event that would use up tokens for monsters that were never achieved. Maybe instead of getting tokens for a new monster (i.e. white flyger) you could use ?Monster tokens plus leftover tokens (i.e 70 unused Naga tokens) to create a Naga. Or 179 leftover White Flyger tokens + 21 ?Monster tokens to create a White Flyger.

Would love that feature and so many more that have already been mentioned here.
But the biggest one of all is the gem confirmation button. I genuinely find it comical that we get a confirmation tab in Ivy's Magic Nursery when making one of the animals there, but it's too difficult to get it for gems?? :confused:

mymonta
12-07-21, 12:22 PM
Would love that feature and so many more that have already been mentioned here.
But the biggest one of all is the gem confirmation button. I genuinely find it comical that we get a confirmation tab in Ivy's Magic Nursery when making one of the animals there, but it's too difficult to get it for gems?? :confused:

Agreed. I am constantly losing gems to gem traps.

ladlasse
12-10-21, 08:51 PM
S8 - please put the items we need to collect from Ivy's Hut back in your $4.99 value pack offerings. They used to be included, but at least in the last 3 events with that type of pack, they were not. When they were included, I would purchase one, often two, and maybe once 3 of them depending on how real world time demands. Last event, I didn't buy the value pack at all because it didn't include the long wait time item.

olma_ru
12-12-21, 12:02 PM
S8 - please put the items we need to collect from Ivy's Hut back in your $4.99 value pack offerings. They used to be included, but at least in the last 3 events with that type of pack, they were not. When they were included, I would purchase one, often two, and maybe once 3 of them depending on how real world time demands. Last event, I didn't buy the value pack at all because it didn't include the long wait time item.
+1. S8 looses money that i could spend.

surely10
12-12-21, 12:24 PM
The love shack

Yes! It is such an unfair advantage for those of us who do not have it. When we have the Monster Hunt event, I just skip the Leader Board if there are players in my group who have dozens of alicorns from the Love Shack, because I do not have any hope of competing with them.

surely10
12-12-21, 12:28 PM
an option in our inventory to delete items from past events such as unused worms and things that cannot be placed on the board would be nice.

Yes, my inventory is so full of unused items from past events, I have difficulty finding things I need.

pocopicasso
12-16-21, 10:21 AM
Oh you are not alone here at all!(as far as buying big pks of gems) I've had many bad days where I just really needed to ask myself what are you doin?! :confused: once I was playing on my iphone, I believe thanksgiving right at sale time. I sat my phone down, my lil nephew picked it up and the great galloping horse was going. A 450 gem spend on a item I already had and wasn't worth that price at all. I found it 2 months later when expanding. SMH.Just a shame. No way to even try to get them back and resolved before sale ran out. Even playing on ipad w Apple Pencil , when the island of Audra opened , going back and forth I've bough the max of coins 250 gems . That I've done twice and said enough. Having over 50,000,000 coins already it makes you sick. I believe no item in game should be over a certain amount. If I spend x amount of gems on a Alicorn/whatever it shouldn't exceed X amount of gems to speed up. Ive not once wanted to speed a Alicorn or anything over 10 gems in game. They've all been unwanted unhappy "accidents ". I believe there's a thread for this , some users have come up with good ideas to compromise the gem conformation button, and vent. No response.

I just lost 169 gems from "fat fingers" while tapping on a bush....I inadvertently sped up an ABSOLUTELY USELESS character. It made me sick to my stomach and I haven't purchased any gems since!

lougal85
01-04-22, 03:13 AM
Re visit old events, so any that couldn’t be completed at the time can be completed at a second chance

belbar22
01-10-22, 06:58 PM
Please can we have another source for cloud stones and the seal of the dark elf. Perhaps in the weekly gem and gift offer or for gems.

ShibuyaCloth
01-11-22, 12:36 PM
Please can we have another source for cloud stones and the seal of the dark elf. Perhaps in the weekly gem and gift offer or for gems.

Just buy 99x2 clouds and you have a source field for cloud stones.

belbar22
01-11-22, 01:13 PM
Just buy 99x2 clouds and you have a source field for cloud stones.

I would like a source that isn’t quite so energy intensive. I have 120 clouds but they usually only yield about 14-18 stones :)

ShibuyaCloth
01-11-22, 02:34 PM
I would like a source that isn’t quite so energy intensive. I have 120 clouds but they usually only yield about 14-18 stones :)

Indeed, but I go for the spawns to refill my seals & feathers. With the WW I refill partially the stones. Unless there is mass plot opening I am only using the stones to craft permits (1 per night). The rest of the time I craft expansion permits to refill the stock. Energy is not really an issue at high level. Otherwise we have the Skyhawk as a source, but with the collection time at 2 days, it just takes too long to refill. I would prefer a crafting building similar to the Exchange in other to keep up with the drop rate.

belbar22
01-11-22, 03:26 PM
Indeed, but I go for the spawns to refill my seals & feathers. With the WW I refill partially the stones. Unless there is mass plot opening I am only using the stones to craft permits (1 per night). The rest of the time I craft expansion permits to refill the stock. Energy is not really an issue at high level. Otherwise we have the Skyhawk as a source, but with the collection time at 2 days, it just takes too long to refill. I would prefer a crafting building similar to the Exchange in other to keep up with the drop rate.

It sounds like you have the same strategy as me. I would just like to speed things up a little. Having opened all available plots a few months ago, I don’t like having too many plots left to open. Currently need 39 windchaser permits. Would love another building to make permits …. I expect we will never get one lol

AbbyJ2018
01-13-22, 01:29 AM
Can you bring the wrought iron walls so I can buy them , I only have the gate and would like the walls , the floral walls that hat wrought iron, and can I still buy them in coins and not in diamonds. I would like to have the walls to stay in the market for a long time since I'm in college. I would like to have time to save money from collecting coins in the game from the buildings. Can you add more floral items and floral peacocks in pastel colors and pinks and rose gold , to be bought in coins and not diamonds. Thank you for reading.

Destiel0918
01-18-22, 08:02 PM
While ****ing a monster- there are 3 hit buttons- which basically are the same - which is pointless.

It would be awesome if we could get to choose like 1 hit, 5 hits, 10-15 hits at one button hit instead. ( With energy get-back calculated accordingly). It would make monster hunts and average events more fun, easier- and way less time consuming for player - if thy could choose to hit like 10 hits in one go and not just mindlessly click until device battery dies.

Blanche_Lady
01-28-22, 08:55 PM
I would like that some very old events that were only available for ios to be back. For example the festive table or something like that that gives feasts

SpiritWind00
01-28-22, 09:17 PM
I would like that some very old events that were only available for ios to be back. For example the festive table or something like that that gives feasts
The current event prize is a feast dropper! And the barons tent has a feast dropping prize in it too for another week or so.

Blanche_Lady
01-29-22, 04:29 AM
The current event prize is a feast dropper! And the barons tent has a feast dropping prize in it too for another week or so.

Thank you spirit wind I know actually I was only receiving chiks in the tent and the las 3 days finally gnomes! it's just because I wanted to be able to have them. It's the only prize I remember now but there where other events with dragons I think.

ninjalejones
01-29-22, 06:13 AM
This suggestion has been made many times before but I would love to be able to do old events, optionally for gems for example. Repeating old events isn’t without precedent either, both the summergazebo and glimmerbat habitat were repeated.

Also new items in the barons game tent, it’s been months now.

hagypagy
01-30-22, 10:51 PM
I would love a cloud bush or cloud flower.
ie a bush or flower that acts the same as a cloud spawning Sparrowhawks and Dark Elves.

I use my crop area when needing Dark Elves.
Looks a bit silly full of regular clouds.

Also we REALLY need something that (rare) drops the Seal of the Dark Elf.

pprrettyyygaaaal
03-22-22, 05:28 PM
It would be nice for events to have the main building change with every upgrade. When it only changes three times and there are 10 levels it's kinda underwhelming and I don't feel like I'm doing any progress at all. The changes could be miniscule like adding walls, bridged, roofs etc to the story buildings. I know this is more work for the code of the game but it's just a suggestion!

SofiaDeo
03-24-22, 09:19 AM
It would be nice for events to have the main building change with every upgrade. When it only changes three times and there are 10 levels it's kinda underwhelming and I don't feel like I'm doing any progress at all. The changes could be miniscule like adding walls, bridged, roofs etc to the story buildings. I know this is more work for the code of the game but it's just a suggestion!
I think this used to happen. It does take more time & effort, and I noticed it stopped a while ago, probably before you started playing if your join date here is close to when you stat playing. I joined mm 2016? and seem to recall this being done before, then stopped. I would assume S8 is having the same staffing challenges most companies are, and they have increased the number of games offered the past few years. It's a difficult time for everyone, most every company. Everyone seems to want more work done with fewer staff.

pprrettyyygaaaal
03-24-22, 03:46 PM
I think this used to happen. It does take more time & effort, and I noticed it stopped a while ago, probably before you started playing if your join date here is close to when you stat playing. I joined mm 2016? and seem to recall this being done before, then stopped. I would assume S8 is having the same staffing challenges most companies are, and they have increased the number of games offered the past few years. It's a difficult time for everyone, most every company. Everyone seems to want more work done with fewer staff.

Aww dang. Guess I began taking this game seriously too late then :(( I used to have an account a few years ago but I didn't know how to play and eventually I got a new phone and forgot about it lol. How was the game playing experience when they used to do that? Is it kinda similar to what it is know with the limited animation upgrades? Yea it sucks, I knew my suggestion was probably asking for too much and it seems like a luxury but I just wanted to put it out there. Anyway thank u for the feedback !!

SofiaDeo
03-27-22, 12:33 PM
Aww dang. Guess I began taking this game seriously too late then :(( I used to have an account a few years ago but I didn't know how to play and eventually I got a new phone and forgot about it lol. How was the game playing experience when they used to do that? Is it kinda similar to what it is know with the limited animation upgrades? Yea it sucks, I knew my suggestion was probably asking for too much and it seems like a luxury but I just wanted to put it out there. Anyway thank u for the feedback !!
I could be wrong, especially since I haven't been playing as long as others, but my perception is that a lot of the log in issues started after introducing the walkers. They are kind of cute, and a lot of people love them I guess, but it's my opinion/perception that events weren't as buggy before. However, operating systems of the various devices have also changed drastically and with the different devices expanding, the operating systems expanding/changing, and the various upgrades being different, these probably contribute a great deal also. Not to mention as the number of games and users increase, the servers usage has increased. Plus weather and other disasters can interrupt "usual" channels and alternate routes are required. Lengthy ones can "time out" signals I guess.

mommy1951
04-01-22, 09:18 AM
I see a lot of things listed here I would love, changes to the inventory for one. I have so much in mine I can never find what I need. Better search ability, or find a away to trade old stuff for new things.

Also a little less chopping of trees in the future? The aspen trees wore me down!

But I would love to see a bridge to the island so our walkers can also wander around there, the bridge could be some sort of expansion perhaps. Speaking of expansions, perhaps a little lower on the requirements once in a while? Or more surprises of getting a permit where you normally get a ticket👍😅

LemracCafe
07-12-22, 10:30 PM
Leftover event materials - would be great if they could be used for:
Gifting during event times to help neighbours of lower levels or those that are time and energy poor
Elven trades ( would help reduce storage volumes)
Stop drops of event materials if we have completed the event early, or items needed stop dropping once the required number is reached. (I know this is more work for coders, however it could also reduce crashes, lockouts, slow downs, server space and storage and inventory volumes). Leading to fewer tickets about related glitches to support.

Gems: it would be good if:
There was a confirmation of gem spends, reducing accidental spends, leading to less support tickets to try and retrieve them.
Maybe a guaranteed drop of gems items (timed for once a week or two, or even monthly)

Ads : would be nice if:
They could be returned especially in baron?s tent whe?special? cabbages are needed, in both iOS and Android platforms.

Gem purchase ?free? gifts: would like
gifts drop some higher value drops, eg; trade tickets, much higher coin value, higher level crafting items.

Energy drops: would be nice to see:
More items have guaranteed minimum of higher than 4 on daily droppers (I have one item that drop 1 energy per day, which only replaces the energy used to collect, with no other drops, it is pointless having this item, either on game board or in storage and unable to sell it)

Miscellaneous: please :
Some of the more pretty items used as event materials were used to create or convert them into decor for placement on game board.
No more items above 2x2 space used for placement on game board.
A bridge to the island as an event or as deco’s for sale.
Fewer single event crafting buildings, or deco’s only with no other use.
Better value daily marketplace trades. ( why require 80 energy used to collect base elements for the trade for 10 energy?)
Option to decline changing my castle keep to a darker version.

Thanks for time spent listening (reading) our suggestions and passing them on :love_heart:

eugeniajs
07-31-22, 03:00 AM
Hi, I suggest that no new events, quests, goals, offers, tasks, etc. be released. while we are unable to enter so many players, perhaps so the developers can fix the problems as soon as possible, because we have already been 10 days without being able to enter to play.

I trust it, as well as that the neighbors support this suggestion

newpam575
08-04-22, 09:02 AM
If and when I ever get back in I would like a building available for coin purchase that would drop materials to upgrade the buildings I started but could not finish due to being locked out.

Petticoatwriter
09-15-22, 11:35 AM
This is the second time that they have had an event inside of another in event that is very annoying because we?re working I feel anyway I?m sorry but I have to say this working very hard to complete this event and now you?ve got another one that helps gives you the gold coins. It?s bad enough they give you no time in between events so that you can concentrate on working on your kingdom and now they have a double event

ShibuyaCloth
09-18-22, 12:05 AM
I would be nice that the shrubs drop Seeds, I find it odd that we have so many flower based decorations but nearly none drop Pile of Seeds. Even as a rare drop.

macailla1967
10-31-22, 07:41 PM
I'm right there with you! Did they figure out why you were locked out? I'm currently locked out and was so close to finishing my quest 😑

dragongems
03-02-23, 03:34 PM
I wish the Elven Post could be moved out of our player area and placed in the water where it doesn’t interfere with our playing area.

PenWitla
03-05-23, 08:30 AM
Could the cap on roads or other items that in no way affect game play (or keep us from spending real money) be increased? The main thing that has kept me spending time and money on this game for 10+ years is that I like to plan the layout of my kingdom and decorate it accordingly. So things like not being able to have more than 100 white roads or no longer having access to a certain type of wall (not even for gems or during a seasonal sale!) is a frustrating disincentive that sometimes keeps me from playing at all for long periods of time. For similar reasons, I’d enjoy seeing more decorations that enable us to modify the appearance of our kingdom/land. For instance, I can’t imagine that path pieces that let use change grass to water or sand (especially if some let us create the appearance of things like river banks) would cost Storm8 much to develop since they’d just be more of the same decorative paths that are offered all the time.

jaxporter
03-19-23, 05:14 PM
We could really use small rock formation (or any simple item) that glows whenever we have a monster in our kingdom. I would spent $10 or 350gems on that without blinking an eye. Would also spend same amount on getting a spell or totem or whatever that gives you the ability to search your inventory by keyword. But that one is harder I imagine, so I?m only keeping fingers crossed for the monster rock :)

chemgirl77
04-20-23, 03:28 PM
Could we have something that drops Seal of the Dark Elf now that we have Seal of the Faun droppers?

newzealander
04-24-23, 05:12 PM
Could we have something that drops Seal of the Dark Elf now that we have Seal of the Faun droppers?

what are your Seal of the Faun droppers? I struggle with these.

azriX2012
04-29-23, 04:18 PM
what are your Seal of the Faun droppers? I struggle with these.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?110046-Fauns-for-the-Seal-of-the-Fauns&p=1605925&viewfull=1#post1605925

"The HUB Inventory says the Seals drop from these animals: Fawnicorn, Enchanted Fawnicorn, Red Nosed Fawnicorn, Wisp (pet), Firefly, Grand Firefly."

oliejay
08-26-23, 07:30 AM
Me and my Grandma play this game and we think there should be an easier way to search through your inventory especially since she has over 900 pages of inventory. I would also like a way to find certain friends faster than having to scroll a long time to find a name.

barbarix
08-29-23, 02:33 PM
Something to help create Enchanted Lanterns.. random drops, more sources for the firefly thingies? please

baton_rouge_2020
11-14-23, 11:36 AM
Any suggestions to speed up load time would be greatly appreciated. Loading the game, loading my wall and visiting neighbors have become nearly impossible for me. The galloping horse stays on my screen the vast majority of the time I'm in the game. Help!

SummerSwan51
11-29-23, 06:16 PM
I would like to suggest that in the future items like the banners that we win when competing in Monster Hunts not be placed on sale in the market. Those banners are a badge of honor that we earn by working hard to win events. Some of us like to display them and give other players an idea who they are up against during Beast Master events. When people can just buy as many as they want and decorate their kingdoms with them willy nilly, it gives a false impression of how many events they have actually won and and cheapens the meaning of the banners for the rest of us.

LemracCafe
01-01-24, 11:18 PM
The ability to buy or win (barons tent)- chomp chests
Love shack
More multi-dropping items

The ability to craft - firefly cages
Shiny silver

Is also like more plots to expand (especially in the main land body rather than the island).
More storyline's from new sale items, Madame Makeda's items, similar to the goblins etc.
A gem confirm window. Many other such use of resources have a confirm window. (I know S8 has to make money, but when gems are used, especially if the gameboard moves suddenly, players often lose gems that they have either earned in-game or previously purchased, and the accidental use of those gems deter players from buying more).

crealinee
02-29-24, 02:08 PM
I personally would like there to be a significant increase or elimination on the limit of roads/paths. I take pride in the decoration of my kingdom, truly, and having to constantly calculate and stress about how i’m going to maximize the layout of things over these limitations is a big damper.

Perhaps as many others have suggested, the ability to move the Elven Outpost. Sure, there is is a special bird delivery animation however the special animation is not worth it being glued to one spot indefinitely if that is the reason.