PDA

View Full Version : How many Alicorns have players crafted with the love shack?

janddolphins
04-19-17, 10:28 AM
So I'm post love shack by a couple months (darn) and I was impressed by a neighbors collection of Alicorns. A lot we're dailies but they had 10 regular. I asked if they bought or crafted them as I always hear people say they have crafted a few and they said they have not spent any gems and all were from the shack and prizes.

Has anyone else been able to craft 10 free Alicorns or know of players who have crafted 10 or more? I'm just curious how many as I see those kingdoms with 50 Alicorns and always assumed they bought them all but now I wonder if the love shack is indeed that much of an advantage as I always assumed people had just a couple freebies from it or the chance to buy a part and get a discounted one, but 10, that puts players in different fields, especially during timed quests.

dragon2046
04-19-17, 11:49 AM
I have the love shack. I have a lot of Ali's but couldn't tell u how many I purchased and how many were free. When I would get one part I bought the other with gems. But it is a really big advantage IMO that's why I do not believe they will ever bring it back. But I am hoping they will get to the crown thing real soon. :p

ShibuyaCloth
04-19-17, 12:32 PM
If you have the LS you can get an ali for 400 gems (200 for the horn, 200 for the wings), whereas in the market it costs 600 finished. I have 8 Ali, 5 horns waiting. All materials from adventure drops. PPl with hoards of alis have bought most of them.

AuntyRose32
04-19-17, 12:43 PM
I have the love shack and I've never been able to craft an Ali for free. I have only ever got horns from adventuring, a wing has never dropped for me in all this time. I have one Ali, I bought the wing for 200 gems. I have four horns waiting so I could craft another four Alicorns if I was willing to spend the gems, which I will probably do at some stage... I'm always a little reluctant to gem these just because I never even got one free. Having so many Alicorns is definitely an advantage when timed events are running.

SpiritWind00
04-19-17, 04:23 PM
I have 8 alicorns but only 1 crafted with both parts that dropped from adventures - 1 back in 2013 when the goal was released. All the rest I paid for via the LS as it was cheaper, but gems never the less. I have had parts drop twice since then and I've bought the other part to craft it.

janddolphins
04-19-17, 04:46 PM
But this player said they haven't spent any gems, implying they did not get any with a reduced price. That's why I'm wondering if anyone has or has heard of making 10 full Alicorns or more as it explains why it's so valuable.

I know sadly it's not coming back, at least not right now. But I hope one day they will put all events you were not here for or did not finish back in the questbook for a chance to complete them. It would be interesting if say they did this with a 30 day timer to get as many as you can in your own order of importance. It would be a lot more fun then many of the recents. I'll throw this in the suggestion post though since it's getting off topic.

Anyway, for now I'll be happy with my one regular and all the dailies I have. If you think of it you are really getting the same amount of energy, it's just spread out through the week and not given in one day which I do prefer. Figure average I get 4-6 plus during the week one that is worth more, that can put you over 40 even.

Still wish I had the love shack though haha

cavegirl1
04-20-17, 01:50 AM
Wow. My long term nbrs have always said I am lucky with alicorns and maybe, reading above, I am. I never thought I was when I saw the numbers some have...

I think I started playing either just before or when the love shack was released - can't remember exactly.

I have 17 alicorns, with only one of those bought when there was a sale when I didn't have many. All the rest were fully crafted in the love shack. Of those I have 4 babies, so they don't give me energy, and 13 adults, the most recent crafted earlier this month. I always have more wings and have 5 of those waiting for a matching horn. (But in comparison I have a nbr who has 5 horns waiting for wings ...)

Until recently I have never needed all the energy from these and often didn't collect from them, which is why I have kept 4 as cute youngsters. I was amazed by those who do have heaps more and wondered what they did with all that energy ...

But recent events are making me think a couple of my babies might need to grow up!

PrincessCupOButter
04-20-17, 08:41 AM
I started playing too late for the Love Shack, so I can't contribute to the topic properly. But I'd like to ask a favor of you Spiritwind.

Please tell Storm 8 that if they were to rerelease the Love Shack, I'm certain it could be a huge money maker for them. ;) So many new, and even old, players don't have it, I'm sure they'd sell a ton of them. And I would also be willing to buy spare parts to craft a few alicorns. I believe they are missing out on an opportunity for a lot of potential income!

maxiandtaz
04-20-17, 03:01 PM
I started playing too late for the Love Shack, so I can't contribute to the topic properly. But I'd like to ask a favor of you Spiritwind.

Please tell Storm 8 that if they were to rerelease the Love Shack, I'm certain it could be a huge money maker for them. ;) So many new, and even old, players don't have it, I'm sure they'd sell a ton of them. And I would also be willing to buy spare parts to craft a few alicorns. I believe they are missing out on an opportunity for a lot of potential income!
I unfortunately had stopped playing due to family reasons right before the love shack and missed out on it I would definitely purchase one for gems and the parts to craft them as well

parlski
04-20-17, 04:32 PM
I have enough love shack alicorns to collect 5 times daily. every time I get an alicorn horn or wing from adventuring, I save up my gems to buy the other bit. I used to buy gems when there was a sale, but ... well. we ll have our reasons.
honestly, I would trade seven of my white alicorns for one that gave 40 energy daily. it would save on a lot of realm estate.

janddolphins
04-21-17, 08:04 PM
Thanks for the info guys. It's also tricky because with things like this it may be hard to take someone at face value if they are embarrassed to say they spend a lot of money or something, but it was helpful just to get an idea of how valuable the love shack was for those who don't have it like me. This wasn't me whining that I don't have it but genuine curiousity in terms of the strategy of the game what I am missing compared to my neighbors with it. I appreciate those who were honest in saying they bought parts or alicorns and this helpe me a lot.

It does seem like the last few events are extremely energy intense! I had about 100 of each 10 and 25 crates saved plus a few of the 50 or 100 and now I'm down to maybe 30 of 10s and 20s and I right now have enough to craft 3 more 20 in the greenhouse as I can't use red petals for more, and am using my trade to get what I can plus the neighbors, schools, and various Ali's I do have, but it just never seems like enough lol. I wish I could have a herd of white alicorns if I could collect each day :)

sophiensissi
04-24-17, 10:17 PM
I have 15 of the white alicorns and all were crafted in the love shack (unless there was an event that gave one a while back). I didn't spend any gems on them and got the pieces to make them from adventures. I just got a unicorn wing about 2 weeks ago so I crafted number 15. They're great to have with the energy sucking events lately. I try to keep them ready to go for events.

mrgoodbar1961
04-27-17, 02:02 PM
I have 9 Alicorns all from adventures!

meme1098
04-27-17, 04:54 PM
I have 9 Alicorns all from adventures!

Which adventure gives alicorns?

I've gotten alicorn statues, the parts (wings or horns) but never an actual alicorn. I've been playing since before the Love Shack, so about 3 1/2 years & never had one drop.

BiggerBubbles
04-27-17, 05:22 PM
I have been playing CS since October'12. It took me 1 year (I had list of all my adventures, so I'm sure of this) to get my first Alicorn by the LS. My neighbor got both parts on her first attempt, but I was determined I was not going to spend gems and that the game would reward me. I now have 23 all from the LS. One is a baby. Seeing the posts above I must have been very lucky. I have not bought any parts. Since Valentines Day this year I have actually got enough parts to craft 5, also another horn.

The only money I have spent on this game was back when we needed something to do with an apple tree, not sure if it was getting an apple or a golden apple, it was so long ago. I bought gems and bought an apple, orange and lemon tree. Should have waited, I have so many in storage now. I never bought a mithril dragon, maxed on that but crafted the lot. A couple of years ago in TL time we used to get gems for downloading a new game then more for playing it to a certain level. So I stashed up a lot that way. I did buy the beastbane sword and the spellbound bloom and don't regret either, but I did not spend money.

BiggerBubbles
04-27-17, 05:28 PM
Which adventure gives alicorns?

I've gotten alicorn statues, the parts (wings or horns) but never an actual alicorn. I've been playing since before the Love Shack, so about 3 1/2 years & never had one drop.

I believe the LS was February 2013 so over 4 years ago. The adventures don't drop an Alicorn, you only get the parts then craft them. Not sure if the latter adventures drop parts, but certainly all the early ones do. I often just do the first one with the simple feast.

meme1098
04-27-17, 07:06 PM
I believe the LS was February 2013 so over 4 years ago. The adventures don't drop an Alicorn, you only get the parts then craft them. Not sure if the latter adventures drop parts, but certainly all the early ones do. I often just do the first one with the simple feast.

Ah, yes...it was before Feb. 2013 when I started. So over 4 years then...lol. I usually have an abundance of 1 part (right now I have 6 horns) & if I don't get the other part in a timely manner, I may use gems. Desert Sands drops parts more frequently for me than the Dispel Love Magic one.
I was answering a post that stated they got their 9 Alis from adventures. The adventures only drop the parts so I was wondering what adventure they were referring to. :)

fozea2
05-01-17, 05:29 AM
I have 24 alicorns, all crafted in the love shack using adventure drops. (Plus the adult destrier which also drops 40 energy every 7 days.)

stormie29
05-02-17, 02:15 AM
I have about 16 Alicorns and I have crafted all of them from memory. I have the love shack of course and just adventure every day. Eventually the horn or wing drops from the Desert sand adventure. They are great for extra energy but you still have to wait 7days for it to recharge and with this last event it was really easy to use all the alis and then have to wait like everyone else. I nearly have a heart attack if a wing or horn drop! But luckily its only once in a blue moon.

rembetiko
05-02-17, 03:19 AM
I have around 28 alicorns, most of them crafted (some I have completed using gems and in-app purchased gems). It does help with quests to have additional energy, but it still is no guarantee that I will be able to finish quests in time.

Some things to know:

It takes a very long time to have all the material ready to craft an alicorn. I send my knights daily to "dispel the love magic", but hardly ever get a horn or wing when they return. I think I can craft maybe two alicorns per year now (used to be more before, apparently)

A white alicorn gives 40 energy per week. While this is better than nothing, it is only useful if many alicorns at once are ready for collecting. In contrast, the ordinary energy depot refills every few hours with 40 energy.

While I have a lot of additional energy due to alicorns, I am mostly not able to complete any quest in time. Or, I have to struggle a lot. I am a daily player playing multiple times per day.

Anyway, I am glad to have the love shack because the alicorns have been the only useful prizes within the last few years and they keep me playing. It makes me happy when the returning knights drop a horn or a wing because it brings me one step closer to crafting another white alicorn.

meme1098
05-02-17, 06:27 AM
I have around 28 alicorns, most of them crafted (some I have completed using gems and in-app purchased gems). It does help with quests to have additional energy, but it still is no guarantee that I will be able to finish quests in time.

Some things to know:

It takes a very long time to have all the material ready to craft an alicorn. I send my knights daily to "dispel the love magic", but hardly ever get a horn or wing when they return. I think I can craft maybe two alicorns per year now (used to be more before, apparently)

A white alicorn gives 40 energy per week. While this is better than nothing, it is only useful if many alicorns at once are ready for collecting. In contrast, the ordinary energy depot refills every few hours with 40 energy.

While I have a lot of additional energy due to alicorns, I am mostly not able to complete any quest in time. Or, I have to struggle a lot. I am a daily player playing multiple times per day.

Anyway, I am glad to have the love shack because the alicorns have been the only useful prizes within the last few years and they keep me playing. It makes me happy when the returning knights drop a horn or a wing because it brings me one step closer to crafting another white alicorn.

My best option for parts has always been the Desert Sands Adventure. I don't have any luck with parts when the Knights go to Dispel the Love Magic. I guess they're under some Love Magic spell...lol.

stormie29
05-02-17, 01:13 PM
I got a wing today!

muggapug
05-03-17, 04:44 AM
I have 18-19 regular alicorns and all were crafted w/o gems. I have had the love shack since it was first introduced and do the LS adventure fairly frequently to get the alicorns horn/wing drops. In the past six months I have also had alicorns horns drop from other adventures, both from the castle and the barracks. Surprising but welcome.

myhsplace
05-04-17, 09:30 AM
only have three ali's. with 2 of them crafted. first was crafted first year of love shack, the second one actually got crafted last week for i do get wings from adventures but, it apparently takes like 3yrs to get a second horn in my game!!

room27
05-04-17, 12:34 PM
I have been playing since November, 2012. Currently have 10 adult white Ali's and one baby (no energy, but he's awfully cute). Two adults and the baby were fully crafted from adventures. The other 8, I paid 200 gems for the missing part, then crafted them. I have 4 wings in inventory, no horns.

My best option for parts has always been the Desert Sands Adventure. I don't have any luck with parts when the Knights go to Dispel the Love Magic. I guess they're under some Love Magic spell...lol.

I have **never** received a part from an adventure other than the Love Magic. So, thanks meme, I will try Desert Sands more often.

panix
05-04-17, 02:01 PM
I have 14 Alicorns all crafted in the LS, but it does take a long time to get parts... I have had 2 wings and no horns for a long time.

farmerbrown2010
05-04-17, 04:10 PM
I have 19 Alicorns and all of them were free.

JanuarySweets
05-04-17, 04:11 PM
I have 24 none bought. I play the adventure every chance I get.

cavegirl1
05-04-17, 04:51 PM

I also never do the Love Magic adventure any more and (except for at the very start) have got all my parts form the other adventuress - I never know which one(s) as I always forget what I have sent out :)

hansidox14
05-05-17, 12:10 AM
I have 31 Alicorns, I have not spent any gems. Got the horns & wings from quests.

Not true! I have 31 Ali's and have never spent any gems on them. I do quests every day in three places and get the wings & horns from the quests. Trust me, I don't spend gems because I don't need anymore Ali's but if I have the horns & wings, I craft them.

DeeDeeBird70
05-05-17, 11:20 AM
I have 29 Alis, 8 are still babies. All crafted in the Love Shack, only from parts no gems used. Latest was a couple of weeks ago and I have 2 horns that have dropped since. I send out adventures constantly from both castle and barracks. I don't keep track but I think I've had parts drop from all the original adventures, not the fairy, troll or fur burrow. I started with the separate Valentine Edition of Castle Story. I'm pretty sure that was the only parallel version. Dragon Story has had several Halloween and a beach theme one. Anyways that version had different colors in the surrounding vegetation, all shades of pink and purple. Trees and rocks dropped regular and pink wood and stone. Only beast at that time was the Lovecupine. That was 4 years ago and most details are fuzzy but at some time I did download the regular version and played both for a while but preferred the colors of the Valentine. At some point during the summer that version was discontinued and I had to play just the regular one. There were a number of crafting tasks that were then incorporated into the Love Shack. I can change regular wood and stone to pink ones and use them to craft the Love fountain, pink trimmed walls and towers, pink pathways and rainbows, make Valentine flowers and trees using the entwined seedlings that still drop from the Love adventure and some pink flowers. And if I wanted to, I can still purchase the pink animals with gems. They drop chocolate eggs, and other stuff used to craft candy boxes which are used to craft box item, forget the name, that is needed for the Love adventure. Sheep drops a red ribbon.

If you wish to come visit, I have a corner devoted to the Love Shack and things pink. I purchased 5 pink chickens with coins when they were available. All the other love animals were drops from the Love adventure: 4 cows, 2 still calves; 4 chickens; 2 pig, 1 still piglet; and 2 sheep, 1 still lamb. I've put the Wedding stuff there as well. The carriage is pulled by the pink Alis followed by the single Wedding Ali, white bush in remberance of the one rustled in the middle of the night. The chapel and geese have been added recently. Love animals recently crafted do not have the special drops so the cow, 2 pigs and 2 sheep are in the pasture with the other farm animals.

As much as people would like, I don't think there is much chance S8 would bring it back. There is just too much that it can do.

zoroak
05-11-17, 12:42 AM
I have quite a few alicorns and am always sending out adventures in the queen's court, barracks and haunted keep. My personal experience is that the more requirements the adventure needs, the higher chance of a wing or horn drop. Desert sands and plume hive have dropped the most alicorn parts for me, although very very very rarely, ancient vault did give an alicorn part.

Stymie52
05-11-17, 01:29 AM
I have 9 alicorns and 1 baby. I am making another right now in the Love Shack. I have 2 more horns, but the wings have been very difficult to get. I bought the wing with gems for the alicorn I am crafting now. Until reading this thread, I thought that the only adventure in which you could get parts was the Dispel the Love Magic adventure.

One of my neighbors has 120 regular alicorns. This neighbor also has the Love Shack. When I visit, it is a sea of white wonder and I am green with envy. I have no idea how many parts or alicorns were purchased with gems. For sure it was a lot since parts are very hard to come by.

I must say that although it was never easy, it has gotten much harder in the past year to get wings or horns from the Dispel the Love Magic adventure. I will now go on more of the other adventures mentioned in search of these treasures.

mitsmarduke
05-11-17, 11:32 PM
I have 17 Ali that I crafted in LS. I did buy a couple of horns when I had the gems.
I get only wings from love magic adventure.
I have a neighbour that MAXED out on Ali's and he never bought any! 100 or more. He said he gets the rare drops frequently. He can make another 100 with the inventory of wings and horns he has!
My guess is that he was glitched with a developers testing code that dramatically increases the rare rate drop.

hansidox14
05-17-17, 09:26 PM
10 days ago I had 31 Alicorns, all crafted in the Love shack.
I do 1 adventure every day in the Kings Keep, usually "Traverse the Desert Sands". I do 1 adventure every 2 days in both the Haunted Keep and the Barracks, usually "Explore Dark Caves".
I had two Alicorn horns in storage, I don't know for how long. I got a wing 7 days ago in the Kings Keep doing the Sands adventure. Crafted #32.
Two days ago I got a second wing from the Barracks, doing the cave adventure. and crafted #33.
Since that's pretty much been my routine for the last 4 years, there must be something to it.
I didn't finish the last event because I got the bear and didn't get back to 400 teeth to continue. How anyone finished that without spending gems is beyond me! Even with 30+ Alicorns, I couldn't get 475 bear teeth! I only have between 40-100 gems at anytime. Trust me...I didn't buy Alicorns.

jen7779
05-18-17, 04:42 PM
I have 10 Alicorn and I've crafted each one in the Love Shack. All parts have been from adventures. I have never purchased any....and I won't.

elijahskingdom
05-19-17, 03:38 AM
I have the LS and 25 Alicorns. I think half were crafted without spending gems. The other half were crafted while having either the horn or wing (cost to craft was only 200 gems).

Even with all these Alicorns, I find it difficult to complete some of the challenges. I'm amazed at how many of you are able to complete the goals without having numerous Alicorns.

janddolphins
05-20-17, 01:42 AM
Wow thanks for sharing all of your numbers, so bummed I just missed it. I could see how they would be a huge advantage these past few events as someone mentioned. I also see why they won't bring it back as someone else said. At that stage in the game they could afford to make an event as such for their players, but too many players now and it will take away from their income.

stygimoloch
07-26-17, 12:26 PM
I've crafted 14 alicorns in the Love Shack. Never spent any gems on them (after I got my first one, there wasn't much incentive to). Still have 5 or 6 alicorn horns waiting for matching wings.

I didn't realize they made a change to the Love Shack -- I've still been dutifully crafting other things in it.

AinoDK
07-26-17, 01:26 PM
I don't have the love shack and would really like to, although I realize there is not much sense in hoping.

It's not only for the chance of ali parts, but as DeeDee said, there are heaps of things to craft with it: Animals, plants, deco plus items for a special adventure. I just feel like there is a big part of CS I'm missing out on :(

Loopielu
07-27-17, 12:22 AM
I have over 35 (forget how many!) by always and only doing the love quest in my castle each day. Taken me years, mind!

zyzybba
08-05-17, 01:18 PM
Wow! I?m so jealous. I?ve been playing for at least 5 years and still don?t have even one regular Alicorn. I adventure at least twice a week from the Queen?s Court and the Barracks, and all I have to show for it are 3 wings. I?ll keep adventuring until I get that elusive horn. I won?t buy the parts. I do have a Pink, Wedding, and Rainbow Alicorn, so my kingdom isn?t completely Alicorn free

hackenbush74
08-14-17, 07:34 AM
I've crafted 23 with the Love Shack over the years.

maryamhjm
08-14-17, 12:45 PM
I don't have the love shack and would really like to, although I realize there is not much sense in hoping.

It's not only for the chance of ali parts, but as DeeDee said, there are heaps of things to craft with it: Animals, plants, deco plus items for a special adventure. I just feel like there is a big part of CS I'm missing out on :(

Yes I agree too

FlowerBurst
08-14-17, 02:47 PM
I have crafted 15 alicorns in the Love Shack. I have never had a problem getting wings, but horns are scarce for me. It is always a time to celebrate when a horn drops from an adventure!

linurm
08-15-17, 07:41 PM
i have crafted more than 90 alicorns in the Love Shack .maybe it is 99 .

janddolphins
08-17-17, 12:37 AM
i have crafted more than 90 alicorns in the Love Shack .maybe it is 99 .

Wow I think that one was a record. I am honestly happy for you but a number like that being able to craft over time (unless you spent money) makes the game extremely unfair for those of us who missed getting it. You just can't compete with so much energy.
I try to collect every single daily one I can plus I have one white and the horse that gives weekly, so doing all I can. Looking forward to Tomorrow as deco is my favorite. Good luck all!

NorthWoodsKingdom
08-18-17, 01:41 PM
Erf.

Sigh.

WHY did I click the title of this thread to read? ...WHY!?!

Am I just a glutton for punishment & LIKE feeling like I got kicked in the gut?

Seriously, congrats to all of you who have 1-99+ alicorns from the ever-loving-holier-than-thou-blessEd-elitist-CAN'T-HAVE-IT Love Shack but I think I'll go find a knife and the salt shaker now...

Ouch. Pfft.

PS....and while I'm at it, I'll find some dirt to dig up from the middle of a briar patch to also grind into that wound because your alicorns' energy-drop wasn't ever changed after the fact nor have you ever been restricted to a cap of 4 of 'em.
*reaching for my glass of Bitter Wine* lol