PDA

View Full Version : Storm Game Notifications Appearing in Castle Story

adekil40
04-19-17, 01:20 AM
Hi all,

Recently, somehow I am seeing other Storm game icons appear on my Castle Story saying 'Come Back' even though I have notifications disabled on the Ipad for ALL games.

I haven't changed anything but this has suddenly started to happen out of the blue.

How do I turn off these icons appearing on my games, especially as I play those games daily so not sure why they are even prompting me to come back!!

Thank you

meme1098
04-19-17, 06:38 AM
Those icons in the lower left are annoying but when they morph into a pop up, it becomes very irritating & disrupts my play. I then have to close the pop up to continue. :(
I'm not going back to any of those games, S8.

Hartoled
04-19-17, 10:30 AM
Spam is a major annoyance. Reputable companies are aware of the negative impact of spam and offer ways to opt out of it. Now it should be recognized, that if you install an additional S8 game, you'll probably get 50 spams a day because of it, and there will be no escaping it until you uninstall all S8 games.

PikaSquirrel
04-19-17, 10:46 AM
Hi all,

Recently, somehow I am seeing other Storm game icons appear on my Castle Story saying 'Come Back' even though I have notifications disabled on the Ipad for ALL games.

I haven't changed anything but this has suddenly started to happen out of the blue.

How do I turn off these icons appearing on my games, especially as I play those games daily so not sure why they are even prompting me to come back!!

Thank you

Are you referring to the messages that pop up while in Castle Story for other games?

meme1098
04-19-17, 04:01 PM
Are you referring to the messages that pop up while in Castle Story for other games?

I'm getting an icon above the Menu button on the lower left. Sometimes it morphs into a pop up, usually when opening the game. Very irritating when it happens just all of a sudden while I'm playing.

adekil40
04-20-17, 12:31 AM

Yes, it seems this is happening for other Storm games I play as well, (Dragon Story, Fantasy Forest and more) I've not had this before but as explained by others, I get another installed storm game icon in the lower left of the screen which pops up into the middle of the screen stating 'Come back' - you have to click OK which switches you to the other game or click on the 'X' to close the pop up window.

lessa13
04-30-17, 10:31 AM
These pop-ups started recently for me too. I even get pop-ups for games that I played a long time ago but are now uninstalled or never installed on my current phone. THIS IS ANNOYING!
Yes I'm shouting on purpose. I'm about to quit playing all S8 games as it's not fun when I'm dealing with multiple pop-ups that occur in the middle of my game play.

comeseecomesah
04-30-17, 07:48 PM
Count me in as annoyed with this too! VERY ANNOYED!!

I log out of 1 game and onto another and as soon as it opens I get pop up saying come back....to the game I'v only just been playing seconds before.
This is happening in all my s8 games VERY FREQUENTLY. YUKKY.