PDA

View Full Version : Answered Level 850 not solvable

ouwetosti
04-18-17, 11:14 PM
To end the level you need to hit the flash in the upper left corner to free the baby's in the upper right corner, but you can never reach it. It is surrounded by purple bubbles and will thus allways fall down before you can hit it. Buying powerups doesn't help because you can't buy bombs or anything to free the baby's in the upper right corner from the rocky bubles.

ClassySnakeS8
04-19-17, 11:15 AM
Hey ouwetosti,

We took a look at the solution for this level and are not able to reproduce the problem you are having. The Lightning Bubble at the top is reachable after clearing out the left side of the board. Here's a screenshot of the solution:

If you are seeing all purple bubbles surrounding the Lightning Bubble, could you please attach a screenshot so we can figure out what the issue is?

Thanks!

ouwetosti
04-19-17, 03:43 PM
The problem was that i couldn't get a screenshot containing the top of the level cause i could only see it when the level scrolled down at the start. Then i got the idea to take a picture of it with my phone. And then I saw the solution. You need to hit all the flashes to clear out the top left. Sorry, my bad��. Cleared the level now��. Thx for your reaction!

ClassySnakeS8
04-19-17, 04:03 PM
It's no problem! I'm glad I was able to clear that up for you. Please let us know if you have any other issues and thanks for playing!